Cinders of Shura'Dul

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cinders of Shura'Dul

Postby MelissaB » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:37 pm

Zorc nods a little. "Really is quite green, Not like home no, even feels lighter, the air i mean, so fresh." He comments with a shrug before moving to follow is eyes scanning the surroundings carefully, drawing his pistols just in case they met something or someone unfriendly in this alien world, not willing to take chances. "Can't believe we used to live in such a place, no wonder the orcs of old got kicked out, the air here must of softened the up."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby NepawS » Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Lynix head was spinning, her entire body felt like it was just about to give up on her. It took a moment for her to realize in what kind of situation she landed in as she wasn't really to sure what happened but seeing how she is hovering over the air in a cage, things didn't seem to go to well for her. Hopefully her other companions had a bit more luck than her with their travel. But before she can worry about her allies, she should see how to get out of this cage first. Taking a look around, it seemed like she was in some sort laboratory or study or something. She noticed her dagger not laying far from her but while trying to grab it, she got interupted by a figure dressed in white entering the room. Lynix quickly put her arm back into the cage as she didn't want to make the appearance of beeing hostile just yet. Examing the person a bit closer, it was clear that an elf was standing right infront her at this very moment. Lynix was a bit excited finally seeing one in reality. But something about this elf felt diffrent to her. She was somewhat intimidated by his pressence. She couldn't clearly say what it was but she decided that for now, it would be best to not get on his bad side...

Hearing him talk like he didn't think she could understand him, Lynix rose an eyebrow and sighed a bit. "I can understand you very well, you don't have to talk in that weird way" She took a quick look around before turning her attention back to the elf "Where exactly am I and how did I end up in this cage?"
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 am

Uram

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The door swung open and, on the other side were two women, one wearing cloth and a large leather hat on her head, while the other was kitted in a fair amount of armor. "Over here som- H-hold it right there!"

The woman pointed her sword at you, "Who...Or what...Are you!?" She questioned, gripping her blade tightly in her hands as she stared down at you. The woman with the hat tipped it up slightly as she stared down at you, keeping herself behind the woman who was actually armed. "Do you think it even speaks our language, Chief? It looks like a...Demon or something." The woman asked, adjusting the tip of her hat slightly up. "...Answer me!" The guard repeated, gnarling orders at you angrily.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__original_drawn_by_funamushi_funa__be8042006a051184eceeb2b94a0a813c.jpg
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__original_drawn_by_david_goujard__sample-3e9ab8c2b201198b50b8e57d2111a7ef.jpg

Gubor

"Wh-what?!" The man mumbled in a panic, "it talks!?" He whimpered, tripping backwards and holding tightly to his fishing rod, the woman turned slightly to him, giving him a strong punch on the shoulder, whispering something on your ear. Before she turned to you, nervously returning the smile as sweat seemed to run down the sides of her head.

"R-Right...H-Hello Gubor!" She stated, waving her hand back at you. "I-I'm Lea and this here's my brother, Ted." She stated, positioning herself in front of her brother in an almost protective fashion. "We're uhm...Humans...Yes...And uh...What...Are you, exactly?" She questioned, trying to push her brother off, the man gulped nervously and promptly turned heel and began dashing off, headed for a small village up the coast, you could spot the outline of the little wood and stone structures from a fair distance away.

"A-Ah...D-Don't mind him! He's just uhm...Going to the uh...Bathroom..." She stated, glancing awkwardly from one side to the other. This seemed...Suspicious. "So uhm...Gubor...What brings a large...Whatever you are...Over here to our little village?"

Savage

All the men in the camp glanced awkwardly at each other and then back at you.

Roll(2d12):

For better or for worse, your entrance and taunts got them fairly intimidated, so much so that, instead of shooting you with the bows they hand in their hands, they just kind of stood there, none of them daring to take the first shot, less even daring to step into the ring that assembled out of your briefcase, the whole case opening up into a large 4 meters by 4 meters ring, the edges of it marked by small poles that stuck out, a little bit lower than the usual size for those, but a necessity so that it'd be portable as it was.

After a moment of silence, the leader of the bandits walked out from amidst them, pulling out his sword and growling angrily at his cohorts. "What the fuck are you idiots just standing around for?! It's just one guy."

"...That ain't human though boss...And it definitely don't look like an elf, troll, or-"

"I don't fucking care what it is...I bet it bleeds, all the same." He roared, before rolling his eyes, he slowly approached the ring and nervously placed one of his feet on it, as if checking for traps before he fully stepped into the ring. "You're a fucking nutter, that's what." The leader replied, his fingers squeezing tightly around the hilt of his sword. "I don't know what the fuck you are...But your head is sure gonna stand out in my collection!"

He roared, before he charged forward, right at you, aiming to slash at you with his sword.

Bandit ATK:
Roll(2d8)
3,8 -> 8

Savage DEF
Roll(2d12):
9,8 -> 9

With a single swoop to the side, you dodged the initial strike, as the bandit's sword swung wildly, swooshing feebly against the air. "Ooooh! The opponent tried to get an early strike but. IT. FAAAILED!" The goblin announcer...Announced, appearing out of nothing by the edge of ring, causing even more confusion among the other bandits.

Mulk + Zorc

The two of you slowly make your way down the thing that most resembles a path, a particular patch of dirt that was more lacking in grass than the rest of the way, the blades of grass having seemingly been stamped down on by repeated use of others feet. There wasn't particularly much to look at, you continued to make your way through the grass and the woods, taking in the sights, enjoying the view. Really, you could get used to this kind of scenery...

Mulk
Roll(2d8)
1,1 -> 1 FAILURE

Zorc
Roll(2d6)
6,4 -> 6 SUCCESS

As the two of you were making your way around the forest, Zorc was surprised to see Mulk suddenly be picked up by his foot and flung up into the air, a tight rope wrapped around his foot...A trap? Zorc glanced down at the floor, only to then notice that the way ahead had been littered with bunches of re-organized grass. Not noticeable at first but, on closer inspection, it became clear that they had been left out to distract from something. Zorc kicked up some leaves out of the way, pulling his foot back quickly to reveal several small traps laid out on the floor, if one were to step on it, it'd snatch their feet and hoist them up high into the air. Before you could even consider cutting Mulk down from his predicament, you heard shuffling approaching your direction.

Zorc
Roll(2d12):
6,12 -> 12 SUCCESS

With a quick, swift hop, Zorc slipped right behind a nearby tree, moving out of view for the ones approaching...Sadly, Mulk didn't really have that option, seeing as he was currently hanging upside down by his foot. Three elves approached the suspended Mulk, glancing up at him with their weapons drawn. One had a rather fancy looking sword, the other a bow, and the last one seemed to be unarmed, though if your knowledge of elves was anything to go by, that meant he didn't NEED weapons, which could be equally as dangerous.

https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__elezen_and_samurai_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv__2298dc60f7825502a33fb2936b9c6ba6.png
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__original_drawn_by_samu_a117216__sample-977142982826f9ce6107bcce9fbe1244.jpg
http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__aymeric_and_elezen_final_fantasy_and_final_fantasy_xiv_drawn_by_nyanpoco3__cbd38599e4d10c859bbfa5ed49da9fd1.png

The three looked up at you, the blonde of the three threatening to just outright shoot an arrow at you right then and there. "That...He doesn't look like one of the Veelasar..." He stated, frowning, as he dropped his bow. The one with the sword and large red flowing robes, shook his head. "...Most definitely isn't...He's not an elf either...He looks a bit...Gray. A troll? He's the shortest troll I've ever seen..." The blue-haired elf shrugged his shoulders. "...Who cares? He's not the one we're looking for...Just leave him there, the rope will give out on its own eventually, he looks heavy. We should keep moving..."

"Wait." The leader spoke, glancing up at you once more.

"Uhm...Hello there!" He called out, hand cupping around his mouth to extend his voice. "...Sorry about that but...Who...Are you?"

Lynix

"...Oh."

The elf simply replied, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Well, now I feel silly, then." He sighed, getting up from his chair and approaching the table that was directly under you, he smiled happily at you and clapped his hands together, a spark of magic tingling through his fingers as he did. Suddenly, the cage you were in descended all the way to the floor, landing on the floor with a loud 'thud' and quite the turbulence, though...Well, now your daggers were in reach of you, but he was kind of staring straight at you.

"My name is Lutthe! And this...!" He gestured around. "Is my lab, my tower. But, that's not the interesting part...Oh no..." He spoke, walking in circles around your cage. "...You! My small, green friend...You are the interesting one...You're...You're a goblin, aren't you? Ah...S-Sorry...Uhm...Swamp orc?" He mumbled, rifting through his papers. "You are, aren't you? Hah!" He gleefully slapped his table. "Take that, you academy bastards, I said, the veil was getting weaker...But nooo, Lutthe, you're just trying to make stuff up to finish up your master thesis...!" The elf seemed lost in his own thoughts. "Ah...I can't wait to see the look on their faces, when I prove myself correct, after all...And...Get my master degree finished...I wonder if they'll make me rewrite the entire thing...Probably not, I mean, this could be the discovery of a lifetime!"

He mumbled and spoke, still, turning to you with a single swoop, slamming his hands against your cage. "Tell me, my thesi- I mean, uhm...Friend." He spoke, glancing from one side and then to the other. "What...Is your name? You goblins have names...Right? Some of the history books said your race bred so much that names were disregarded among some cultures..." You...You never heard of that in your life before. "...Oh...And uh...Please, tell me, how exactly did you get here? Did goblin kind figure out how to use magic? What about the other orc uh...Breeds, did you overtake all of them? It would be surprising considering your...Uhm..."

"...Size."
Last edited by Nicoffee on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nicoffee

Postby MelissaB » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:36 am

Zorc hid behind the tree watching the three he nearly leapt out and began firing but they lowered their bow quickly enough he didn't have to. Hearing them his mind wandered, puzzled at their behavior, what or who is Veelasar? and don't they recognize their ancient enemy? Regardless it gave him time to try and sneak around to come around behind them, avoiding the traps that had been placed down now he knew where to look, he kept low and made sure that he wasn't spotted or heard by those elves. He needed to get Mulk down but they were not only outnumbered but one of their number was tied up and hanging upside down.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:31 am

"Yeah, it's definitely refreshin' after bein' in Skator for so long," he replied, taking another breath of Lozzian air. Slowly and steadily the two of them are becoming accustomed to this new world and how they're going to get a new life going here...

And then things turn sharply for the two of them... rather Mulk in this case. He feels something ensnaring his foot before pulling him high up and he shouts out from the surprise. This is a trap all right, but this seems not the kind for him. Zorc got lucky and avoided it, leaving Mulk to dangle about in the air while a trio of individuals come out all armed with various weapons. By their pointy ears these are the elves that Mulk have read up on, and all of them are rather attractive young men. If only he wasn't in such an awkward position this could be a good chance to properly introduce themselves, seeing that it's been so many years. From what they're saying, these elves aren't familiar of what an orc is, meaning Mulk could use this to their advantage. Although being called a troll doesn't sit all that well with him.

Still, it'll be better not to get too confrontational with these elves. It's been years and likely they've honed their practices, and since both Mulk and Zorc aren't familiar with combat in this world, the two of them have the disadvantage.

"I'm Mulk'Shura," he replied, now beginning to feel the blood running to his head. "Me and a friend are just passin' through the woods here and just happened to run into your traps... Sorry about the confusion and all, we're rather new to these parts. Y'all after someone, yes? Ya mind cuttin' me down and allowin' us to possibly assist? We were rather trained warriors from where we came!" This leaves for whoever to get him down, either the elves or Zorc. He could swing himself down, figuring to snap the rope, but he'll see about the responses before working to free himself.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby mrblah » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:00 am

Gubor found the humans' behavior to be pretty weird. He knows fear when he sees it, as he's been on the opposite end of those looks plenty of times before, but usually he does something to cause those looks. All he did this time was introduce himself! His confusion made itself apparent as he watched the male (Ted, was his name) run away, before he turned his attention to Ted's supposed sister. "I'm 'n orc, y'know. Ogrillon to be specific." Maybe if he smiled she'd feel more relaxed? Gubor did so, giving the human woman a big, toothy grin. "And uh, I wasn't exactly tryin' t' come here. I left my home, stepped through a portal, then ended up here, 'n now I'm here talkin' t' you."

Gubor felt like he was missing something important. He wracked his brain, trying to think of the answer to the question in his head... when it came to him! Another way he could help her feel more relaxed! "Put 'er there." He held out his big hand, open and inviting for a handshake. That's what you're supposed to do when you meet a nice, new person, right? It's been awhile since he's met one of those.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby lilbooth » Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:07 am

Uram took a few moments to absorbs these two figures that had arrived in the doorway. One of them seemed far more intrigued than the other. Concern was written over both their faces though. The heavily armored women seemed to have a fiery temper, surely not as hot as his own, but something to be careful of for sure.

"I am many things..." Began Uram with a broad gesture, keeping his tone serious and his countenance blunt. "I am only a demon if you deem me so. I hail from Skator, an arid realm consumed by flames. My heritage is quite mixed, but if the legends are true, demonic blood flows through my veins, as does that of the elves and orcs of times past." Continued Uram casually glancing over his body.

"But back to your questions, I am a well-regarded sage amongst my people and a damn fine cook. We are all warriors, it is an unfortunate necessity of our homeland but I have not seen battle for some time. If by who you mean to ask my name then you may refer to me as Uram. To whom do I speak?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:38 pm

"Ooooh, so the challenger wants a HARDCORE! match then?" the Waaaaghco Orc posed and taunted as he deftly avoided the sword, "Foolish! NOTHING IS MORE HARDCORE THAN THE WAAAAAGHCHO MADNESSS!"

Sliding under the bottom rope while the Ref Gobbo ran interference, wagging his finger and lecturing the challenger for bringing a weapon into the ring, he reached under the ring skirt and pulled out his favourite folding chair. Running around the ring he slid back in behind the distracted challenger and bashed him over the head with loud, satisfying CLANG!
exalted

Postby NepawS » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:43 pm

Even with her dagger now in reach, Lynix sat idle, waiting for a better opportunity to maybe get the jump on the elf. She tried to follow his questions as good as she could but the elf was talking a bit too fast for her personal liking. "Could you... speak slower?" She rolled her eyes getting slowly annoyed by his mumbeling and ranting.

"And yes, I have a name. It's Lynix'Shura." She sat herself up in a more comfortable possition after just beeing thrown down to the floor with the cage "And I don't really know myself how exactly I got here..."

She looked around the room once more to see if she could find a way to get out of the cage but the keys didn't seem to be anywhere in reach. She though to herself that the elf probably has to have them on him somewhere but she couldn't seem to find them... Probably somewhere under his robe. As for right now, Lynix didn't seem to have another choice then to endure the company of her host a bit longer then she would like to...

"Say, you said we are in tower right now... Does that mean we are in some sort of Kingdom? Or where are we?" She looked at the elf while scratching her head.
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Tue Feb 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Uram

Spirit - Roll(2d6)
Final:5
- Success?

Your introduction and words were enough to put the two women in the defensive, whether that was your intention or not, your claim of being a mixed bag of a bunch things was enough to throw them for a loop, and, luckily, also enough to make the one woman with a sword not to jump onto you.

"...What in tarnation is an orc?" The woman with the hat questioned, scratching the side of her head. While the warrior human let out a short 'humph', not attacking, but still keeping the tip of her sword pointed towards your general direction. "...Something that shouldn't be here..." She lazily replied, her eyes locked on yours.

"I am Captain Annelie Ironheart." The woman with the sword proudly announced, puffing up her chest full of air as she spoke. The woman with the hat, shrugged and tipping her hat towards you. "Jocelyn. I'm the mayor here."

Annelie glared at Jocelyn and rolled her eyes, before focusing back on you. "Right then...Uram. I'm putting you under arrest."

"Eh...What for?" Jocelyn questioned, tilting her head.

"For being an orc?! An enemy to humanity?!"

"I mean, you're the one pointing the sword at him. He's been chill, Chief."

"...Jocelyn, I swear to the Gods above...Okay, for...Breaking the windmill then."

"Okay, I can work with that."

"Right, so...By my authority as leader of the militia, I'm putting you under arrest..." She stated, taking a few tentative steps forward. "...Resist and I'll...Use force."

Jocelyn rubbed her chin thought as Annelie approached you. "...So...You said you can cook, right? Would you be up for working that debt away?"

"MAYOR, WHAT PART OF ENEMY OF HUMANITY YOU DID NOT GET?!"

Zorc + Mulk

Zorc - Agility - Roll(2d12):
Final: 12

Zorc managed to reposition and slither himself around the elfs, moving up to right behind them and putting himself in a more advantageous position if things turned sour. Though, one way or another, the element of surprise was gone as Mulk mentioned "a friend" to the elves, who almost immediately began glancing and scanning around after what he said.

Zorc - Agility - Roll(2d12):
Final: 11

Still, they were unable to pinpoint your exact location. And instead turned their attention back to Mulk.

"...He might be bluffing...I don't sense anyone around..." The blonde elf stated.

"Keep your guard up, just in case." The blue haired one replied.

Their leader, the brown haired elf with the robes, kept his eyes up at you as you spoke, sizing you up, it'd seem, before he spoke.

"...Maybe you can assist us then."

"...Wait, you're not serious, are you?" The blonde intercepted, the brunette signaled him to be quiet, before refocusing on you. "My name is Vantas, these are Eleon," He gestured at the blonde elf. "and Vaz." He gestured at blue haired elf.

"Eleon, can you please help Mulk here down?"

The archer let out a long, annoyed sigh and raised his bow, as if to shoot you, but instead shot an arrow right at the rope holding you up, it quickly snapped and you found yourself headed straight down to the floor, landing with a loud thud.

"...I meant more gently than that."

Eleon shrugged.

Vantas sighed and walked over to you, stretching his hand out for you to get up, as a sign of good will. "Sorry about that...Perhaps we've gotten off the wrong foot...Me and my friends we're uh...Avoiding some folk, tell me, have you met with any other elves around this forest? Do you...Per chance, know what a Veelasar is?" The elf questioned, hand on his chin, as he slowly looked you up and down. From down here, these elves sure looked considerably shorter.

Gubor

"An...Ogrillon...? Orc?" Lea questioned out loud, slowly looking more confused than actually scared, though, still fairly scared. "...Uh...Portal? Like a...Magic portal? Are you like...One of those elves or something?" She questioned, slowly crossing her arms under her chest. Once you reached out with your hand for her, she looked confused at first but, eventually got the hint, then awkwardly reaching out with her own hand to try and give you a handshake...It felt...Almost awkward. Her warm was way thinner and shorter than your average orc's...Not quite goblin level, but it got pretty damn close!

The girl did her best to respond to your hand shake, which really, to her, ended up feeling more like an arm shake..."R-Right...So uh...Gubor, right? Are you uh...Hungry?" She questioned, reaching over to a nearby bucket which had been nearby and offering it up to you. "...You eat fish, right?" You glanced inside the bucket and it was full of small scaly-looking creatures, most of them reddish in color. "We got plenty of salmon...H-Here." She offered, picking out one of these salmon and offering it up to you.

"...It's good, right?"

Savage

Savage ATK:
Roll(2d12)
2,9 -> 9

Bandit DEF
6,1 - > 6

Your attack connected, your metal chair letting out a loud 'clang' that echoed out through the entire camp once the attack connected, instantly taking the bandit boss to the floor as blood dripped down from the sides of his head, barely visible under the pelts he wore. "...Mother fucker..." The leader cursed, dragging himself up to his feet before he charged at you, attempting to jab your stomach with his sword!

"Oooh, quite the hit from the champion, that one is gonna leave a mark, folks."

The goblin continued to narrate the fight, getting weird glares from the other bandits.

Bandit ATK:
Roll(2d8)
4,1 -> 4

Savage DEF
Roll(2d12):
3,7 -> 7

Another attack which you easily dodged, swooping out of the way at the last second as the bandit tripped towards where you used to be, landing right on the ropes of the ring as he crumpled up against them. For better or for worse, this guy didn't seem that resilient, you could wager another good hit and you'd get him out for good already!

"Seems like the challenger is on the ropes! Is this the end for..."

He pulled his mouth away from the microphone.

"...What is his name?"

The bandits were quiet for a bit but then replied. "...Hektor."

"IS THIS THE END FOR HEKTOR, MY GOOD FOLKS?"

Lynix

"...Ahah...Slower brain reaction time, I should've considered that." Lutthe mumbled, taking out a notebook and writing some stuff down on it. "...Lynix'Shura...Lynix'shura...Okay, got it...Tell me, is Lynix with an I or with an Y...? Oh what am I saying, you probably don't even use the same alphabet I do...Or maybe you do...I mean, you speak the same language, so maybe...Hmm." He was silent for a bit, tapping his fingers against his chin for a few moments more before he turned back to you again.

"Where we...Oh, right, of course. You are in my study, my tower...Right here in the middle of Bluewood Forest...Here, allow me." He reached over for a window and pulled the curtains out, letting some sunlight in as blasting rays of light shone through the window, outside you could see bright lush green forests! They were trees! You were in Lozze after all then...Well, you knew that already but...

"Ah but...Enough about that." He stated, closing up the curtains again. "If you are truly the first ever orc-like creature to come back to our world then...Why...This will be an amazing scientific breakthrough! Imagine the things we can learn from your body!" He stated, sounding giddy. Uh-oh. "...Then again, if you die and rot, I can't really experiment that much...Hrrm...Tell me, what is a goblin life-cycle usually like? From what my books said, your species bred a lot, so you had very quick cycles to reach adulthood...As well as...High breeding compatibility with a wide variety of different creatures." He mentioned, rubbing his chin in thought.
Nicoffee

Postby mrblah » Wed Feb 14, 2018 1:43 am

These humans sure seemed pretty small and delicate. Gubor had to hold back a bit while shaking her hand, like he had to with the goblins! He never expected humans would be his size or anything, sure, but maybe around the size and physique of a normal Morc. He supposed it didn't matter much, though. "S'pose you c'n say that? I don't know much about elves, but if they stepped through a portal t' get here from someplace far, then I s'pose so." Gubor neglected to read much on the elves, after all. He always left reading up to his handlers.

When Lea revealed the salmon, Gubor at first was quite confused and curious about the creatures. He had never seen food quite like it back in Skator. But if his new friend was offering it to him... he took the offered scaly red fish, bringing it to his mouth and taking a large bite out of it. His eyes opened wide in shock, mouth still full of salmon meat, bone, and all other parts of it. This... was one of the best things he's ever eaten! Gubor wolfed down the rest of the salmon, then roughly grabbed the bucket and began wildly chomping on every salmon he could get into his mouth. He was very much a messy and loud eater. "Thanksh, Rhea!" He said. While chewing. "Wow, we shure don't have any o' thish in Shkator!"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby VintageBass » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:59 am

It's rather understandable that the elves are uneasy with him, given that he's pretty much the first one of his kind they've ever encountered in their lifetime, and with Zorc gone into hiding and them on alert, it's not helping out with the tension between the two sides. While it is in his heritage, Mulk will like to have some sort of allies in this world first and, despite these three coming off rather hostile, this is pretty much providing them with an opportunity of sorts. It's good that one of them seems to be seeing some reason in this...

And Mulk finds himself back on the ground, face in the dirt and posing like an idiot.

After the rest of his body falls from Lozze's gravity, he pulls himself up, shakes off the dirt and gets himself back onto his feet. He focuses on the brunet, seeing that he is far more approachable and open to discuss things. "Thank ya for that," he replied, rolling his head to loosen himself. "Believe me... I had it rougher. Not often I find myself strung up like that..."

He looks down at the hand being offered in peace and he slaps his own, clasping firmly while making a loud slap. "Ya can say that again," he replied, chuckling considering the trap he got himself caught in. He listens to what the elves are doing and he takes a moment to think. "Surely you're not lookin' for me or my friend? We're... to say the least, new t' the land and we're not too familar wit' everythin'. I know I haven't seen any other elves when I got here, and I don't remember readin' about any Veelasar..." From the studying that Vantas is doing, he is getting a good idea of what the orc is, while there is that small thought back in Mulk's mind if he's checking him out on a more personal level.

While the thought is pleasant, there is a bigger presence to concern about and, if things go smoothly, maybe he can get to know these elves personally. They have gotten shorter... perhaps they didn't need to be so tall? Whatever, Mulk draws out his warhammer. "Like I said, I'm a well-crafted warrior from where I came from and if ya need some extra muscles, I'll throw my weight in. Of course it wouldn't hurt to know what I'm getting myself into..."
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:51 am

"OOOOOHHHHH YEAH!" The Waagcho Orc shouted, playing to the crowd - whether he notice they were cheering or not - as the chair shuddered in his hands and his opponent dropped.

Posing several times while he waited for his opponent to regain his feet, luring him towards the ropes for the next dodge. When the man made his sluggish lunge the Waagcho Orc was ready for him, spinning to the side as he bounced into the ropes.

Quickly grabbing the man's wrist, Savage spun him around quickly, tossing the man his chair for him to stair blankly at it for moment.... and to block his view as Waaaagcho lept and up and drop kicked the chair into his face in an explosion of blood and broken teeth.

(Assuming the attack hits)

Picking up the man's limp form, Waaagcho dragged the beaten man back to the ropes to fully show the man's broken and bleeding face, pushing it through the middle rope as he twisted it around the man's wrists to lock him place, before yanking down his britches. While the Waaagcho would have prefered a chick to be his first lay here, a hole was a hole, and he had a point to make. Reaching into his tights he pulled out his cock, spitting into his palm and stroking his member to hardness.

"Still the Heavy Weight Champion, and what the champion beats... the champion takes," He laughed as he stuffed his cock hard into the man's back door, savagely taking him not for pleasure but as a sign of power and dominance as he stared at all the runts around the ring, "Oooooh Yeah! Now who wants to join the WAAAAAGCHO MADNESS?! And who want ta end up like 'im?"

Busting a nut in the beaten sod, he stepped back and let his prodigious seed trickle out of the gaping, raw orifice.

"History beckons the Waaaagcho Orc, only the strong can climb the tower of power with him, any little bitches best sod off," He grinned, leaping over the ropes to block the gates and pointed back at their former leader, "Only Bitches drop their britches and get alongside 'im"
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:14 pm

Watching what was going on Zorc will have to have a conversation to Mulk about subtly, though it wasn't orcs most natural asset it still would of helped if these elves weren't as friendly as they came to seem to be. Still he shakes his head and with his weapons in his hands steps from the shadows to reveal himself and prove that Mulk, wasn't alone, the stealth not needed anymore now that Mulk was free from the trap. "Can't say we seen any other elves." He remarks and looks each of them over. "And as the big guy said, new to this place so a little more information on what you guys are actually doing would help if we were to help."

MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:24 am

"I am no enemy of yours, Captain Ironheart. Nor yours miss Jocelyn." Began Uram, he maintained his posture and tone of voice, no reasons to rile up these two women, the captain did seem like she wanted to arrest him pretty bad. The legal system of Skator was much looser than it seemed to be in Lozze. Being placed under arrest rarely happened, if there was a problem a good fight and some sort of restitution was all that was needed. "Under arrest seems a bit formal for a bit of property damage does it not? I by no means intended to land upon your structure here, a windmill you called it, yes, and I am terribly sorry for that miss Jocelyn. I do believe I can reach some sort of agreement with the owner of the property and not have to involve the militia. You must have more important things to do Captain." Continued Uram, attempting to both deflect and de-escalate the situation. "The sword is a bit much Captain, I am unarmed and have may no attempt to harm you or any members of your community. I happily would have fallen not inside Miss Jovelyn's windmill but I am afraid that matter was out of my control. I'd be happy to do whatever work Miss Jocelyn would request of me. I didn't bring much in the way of currency, else I would offer to pay for the damages." Uram concluded as he glanced about between the women. He remained cautious, he was not about to be restrained or paraded to some jail cell. If he could resolve the matter peacefully he would do so. If Captain Ironheart persisted on with the arrest, the situation may begin to heat up, very quickly.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby NepawS » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 am

Lynix clenched her teeth upon hearing his snarky comment about her slow brain reaction time "I will show you how fast I can react and then we see wich brain will be the slow one when yours is the one spilling out on the floor" she thought to herself. But that will have to wait, seeing that she is still trapped in a cage with no real way of getting out for the moment. But seeing that she landed in a tower in the middle of the woods gave her some hopes for her more dire situation because attleast it seems like the elf is only person she is to worry about as of right now.

Lynix crossed her arms and rolled her eyes even harder, trying to endure his mumbeling and his scientific nonenseens talk only for her ears to peek up hearing the part of her "dying and rotting". She tilted her head and gave the elf an rather annyoed look "... you are right with the part of me not beeing any use to you when I die in here". She threw her attention for a short moment to her dagger again but even if she got it, what will she actually do still beeing stuck in this cage.

Somewhat drowned in her toughts about a way out of this mess, she couldn't help but to overhear the word "breeding" out of the elfs mouth. Her eyes quickly focused on the elf again and with a rather nervous look she gulped down "Wa-Wait what was that about breeding and diffrent creatures just now??" She slowly moved back to the end of the cage "I don't know wich perverted books you are reading but whatever goes on in your head right now, you better get rid of those thoughts..."
"Don't tell me he wants to do what I think it is" She tought to herself while the idea of grabbing her dagger seemed more appealing than ever. But wait... if he actually plans on doing what Lynix thinks he is, that might be her best way out of this mess. For now she decides it's best to wait what he actually meant with that breeding thing and ... hope for the best.
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:58 pm

Uram

"Whether you're an enemy or not remains to be seen...And I'm not interested in being the one to find out." The captain growled, reaching back to nab handcuffs from her pack as she would begin heading towards you.

Roll(2d6):
6,1 -> 6

"Now hold on a moment there, Captain." Jocelyn called out, giving the armored woman a quick pull on the shoulder. "Didn't you hear the guy? He said he wants to help pay off the debt..." The mayor pulled off her hat and slowly placed it against her chest, walking towards you calmly and reaching out with an open hand, as a way to greet you and to also pull you off the grain that had softened up your fall.

"M-Mayor!"

"Chill out, he's unarmed...What is he gonna do, throw grain on my face?" The woman rolled her eyes, oblivious to your magic, it'd seem. "Still, you seem like you're quite well built...And, though unarmed, you do have a shield there...And plenty of armor. I'm gonna guess you know how to handle yourself in a fight, am I right, or am I wrong?"

"Mayor, you can't possibly be proposing that-" Captain Ironheart quieted down as the mayor dismissively waved her hand at her.

"Maybe there's another way you could help us out. We've recently been having issues with some brigands who have been bothering us. Captain Ironheart here has been organizing a militia but..."

"Folks here are just farmers...We at most just manage to fend them off and we keep getting wounded..." The captain admitted. "But I've already asked for reinforcements from the capital, we just need to-"

"Wait yes, I know, but why wait when we could get some help right now?" The mayor questioned, raising a brow at the captain before she turned to you, flashing a big smile. "So, what say you? I'm sure we can provide you with some kind of weapon, if that's what you need. Just having a beefy frontline man like yourself might be enough to give those brigands a bit more trouble, don't you think? Heck, we might even be able to get rid of them, if we're lucky."

"That's a bit of a stretch, Mayor. He's unarmed and we don't exactly have any lethal weapons here except my own. Unless you're planning on raiding their camp with pitchforks." The mayor rubbed her chin in thought, then shrugged. "Ah well, we'll cross that bridge when we get over it...So...Uram, right? What say you, interested in helping us out for a while, at least until the capital reinforcements show up? If you can help us keep folks safe until then, I'll consider your debt paid in full. You just gotta stay there and look scary, you can manage that, right?"

Zorc + Mulk

"...New here, huh...?" Vantas mumbled, examining both Mulk and Zorc, once he revealed himself, which caused a bit of a kneejerk reaction from Eleon and Vaz as they seemed to prepare to fight, but quickly got simmered down by Vantas. The leader elf was taking a moment to measure his words, "How do I put this..." he pondered for a moment. While he did, the blonde elven archer, Eleon, took a few measured steps closer to Zorc, glaring down at you in confusion. "...Huh...Way smaller than your friend, aren't you...?" He grumbled, before glancing at your weapons, looking quizzically at both your revolvers and your hand saws, as much as he could, at least. "...The heck are these? That's the weirdest looking katar I've ever seen...And how the exactly do you intend to fight with those...Pipes...You're not going to smack people with them, are you? They don't look very sturdy."

Vantas finally sighed, and began his explanation. "Well, I'll start simple then. Me and my friends are...On the run, so to speak. The Veelasar are...Elves, like us, but they're...Uhm...Bandits, you could say." The elf concluded, slapping his hands together calmly. "We've been running away from them for a few days now, they're a tenacious bunch...You see, me and my friends here, we're escorting some goods, between the elven cities...Headed for another country at the moment, really. I guess you could see as...Traders." Eleon glanced over at Vaz who, glanced back at Eleon, then both glanced at Vantas himself. "...I mean, that's one way of putting it." Eleon mumbled, before Vantas signalled him to quiet down.

"If you could assist us, even if by only delaying them until we could make some distance, we would be...Very, very grateful." The elf stated, slowly bowing his head towards the two of you. "And we'd kindly repay you, for your generosity of course, our "goods" are limited but we'd be more than willing to take some lowered profit if it meant keeping our lives, yes?"

Something about this situation felt a bit...Off. Then again, it's not like you knew much about Lozze or elven society to make an educated guess as to the full story, regardless.

Gubor

Lea seemed to ease up a bit, letting out a long relaxed sigh after you joyfully had the fish. "Well I'm glad you like it so much. Though uh, usually you don't eat with bone and everything...That stuff can sting your mouth a bit." She was silent for a little while. "...You're...Not actually that dangerous, are you?" She questioned out loud, partly actually asking, partly seemingly wondering out aloud herself.

"LEA!" You heard off in the distance as the human from earlier, Ted, called out. "I GOT HELP!" He announced, and besides him was a small elven girl getting dragged along by her wrist. Lea looked over, was silent for a bit, then slowly face palmed. "YOU GOT MIA?! WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU EXPECT HER TO DO?! ANYWAYS, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE."

"It's...Not dangerous?" Ted questioned, letting go of the supposed Mia, who seemed very confused about all that was going on.

Skip a few minutes later, you're being offered some more salmon, this time, Lea is cutting it open with a small knife and removed most of the bones and such for you to eat it up. Lea, Ted and this new Mia have all introduced themselves properly and seem a lot more relaxed being around you, though they still know very little about you save from what you just told Lea, you got to know a little bit about them, apparently, the three lived together in a small shack just along the shore, you were nearby some kind of "fishing village" and fishing consisted of catching fish...Like the one you were eating now! Lea and Ted were natives, while Mia apparently was staying with them for her "studies" or something, whatever she was studying, something about the sea wildlife or something. Mia tilted her head to the side slightly. "...He's...Definitely not an elf dude, he looks more like an ogre or a troll, if anything...And I've never heard of any magic that made portals like that...At least not from what I studied." The small elf girl stated, shrugging her shoulders before she turned to you. Despite being shorter than the other two humans, she sure seemed to stand with much more confidence than them. "So uh, Gubor, right?" The elf questioned, slowly walking up a bit closer to you. "You mentioned coming here through a portal...But I don't exactly picture you as the magical type, no offense." She stated, crossing her arms.

"Regardless of who you are, I feel like you probably shouldn't hang around here...You said you left your home, right? You didn't step through that "portal" accidentally. Was there anyone else with you? Do you suppose they could be somewhere in the sea? We can't just...Have you here...You'd probably raise panic with the other fishermen...If not worse." She mumbled, glancing over at the vast expanses of water behind you. "...Though I don't suppose you exactly have a place to stay, either."

Ted shrugged his arms. "I'd offer but I don't think he'd fit through the front door, honestly..."

"Everyone would see him before we even got to our home, Ted, don't be stupid..." His sister rolled her eyes.

"...He could hang out at my grotto, I suppose...Plenty of space there and no one would see him...As long as he doesn't touch my lab equipment." She slowly turned to you. "So...What do you say, big guy?"

Savage

Savage ATK
Roll(2d12)
1,9 -> 9

Bandit DEF
Roll(2d10)
6,2 -> 6

"Ooohhh, now that's a finisher, folks!"

As the chair smashed against the bandit's face, blood and teeth indeed did splatter from his mouth as he was sent flying backwards, his hood flying off his head as the bandit crumpled into a broken, beaten form in the middle of the arena. Finally, you dragged your defeated opponent to the ropes and began to adjust him so that'd he fit there perfectly and be ready for the taking, as you claimed your first victory.

"Wh-...What are you doing?!" The bandit leader whimpered in a panic. "H-Hey, wait a second there! No!" The rest of the crew of the bandit stared at the scene in utter horror as you violated their boss right then and there, in front of all of them, the goblin referee seemed unfazed, after all, this wasn't such a strange sight for him, really. "And so the fight is concluded folks...With a final display of might, virility and pure, true masculinity from our beloved Savage here." He stated, raising his hand towards you and nodding slowly, as if re-affirming himself with his own words.

Upon your next words, all the bandits seemed to promptly be up for giving up right then and there, not wanting ANY of that of what they had just seen to possibly happen to them. You quickly scanned over your new "fans", as previously mentioned, there were about a dozen of them, eight men and four women, which you hadn't been able to tell apart earlier because of the bulky looking armor coupled with the helmets they had been wearing, though, now that you got a better look at their faces, some seemed a bit more feminine than the rest...Though to be fair, given how orcs usually are, all of them humans looked kind of girlies to you.

Regardless, the camp was yours...

"N-No, S-Savage...Sir...Waaghcho..." One of the bandits quickly announced. "We're uh...We're with you! I am, at least! Right guys...?"

"No no, yeah, fuck that guy, green man is the new boss."
"I mean yeah sure, what the fuck."
"Hey as long as I don't have to go through that shit, I'm good."

Right, loyal enough, they seemed...For now, at least.

"So uh...Boss." One of the brigands nervously approached you, tilting his head towards the bandit leader, who was still tied up on the ropes and dripping your seed from his abused rear, he apparently had passed out a little bit ago. "...What do we do with him?"

Lynix

"Why yes! Orcish blood was highly adaptive to different mixtures...Ogres, humans, elves, gnomes...Did you know that some theorize your species came from mixing orc and gnome blood...You don't even know what a gnome is, do you? Ah well, whatever..." He shrugged his shoulders and squeezed his hands firmly around his staff, aiming it up at your cage, a beam of light suddenly fired from it and your reflexively covered, though you soon discovered that the beam was not aimed at you, but rather at the cage, as it was now enveloped in what appeared to be some kind of blue magical energy as its position followed the movements of the staff.

"Lucky for you, I know JUST thing we can use...!" He announced, sounding all giddy as he began pulling you along beside him, still stuck in your cage, as his staff pulled your prison over as he walked. "So, originally, I only thought I'd ever use him as a bodyguard but...With you here, man! What a stroke of luck! Now, while I'd love to make my experiments more...Ahem...Hands on. I don't think I'd be comfortable putting my genitals anywhere near you...No offense, of course, but you're a bit...Hostile." Slowly, Lutthe led you down a long, narrow staircase, you saw yourself passing several of the towers floors, each one dotted with a different sort of room, though all looking equally alien to you, before he finally arrived at the front door, swinging it open and revealing the open outdoors outside, the light shone through your bars and breeze wafted against your skin...So this was Lozze...Too bad you couldn't bask in it properly, yet, at least.

It was then you noticed, a large shadow forming as you were being carried about, you were approaching some kind of giant boulder or something, with straps of metal attached to it and-

Wait.

It wasn't a boulder.

http://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/15/14944/Ogre.PNG

The massive creature stood proudly at six meters of height, its large, lanky arms laying down by its sides. Covered in straps of leather and plate, you looked up to notice one thing which stood out quite a bit from the rest of the creature's ensemble. A large, silver device strapped around his neck, tight as a choker, with blue shimmering runes glinting around it. "Oi! Ogre!" The device suddenly seemed to let out a 'bzzt' as the ogre got himself up from the ground with a pained grumble, slowly turning to face both Lutthe as well as yourself. "I got a job for you!" He announced gladly, slowly hovering your cage over closer to him. "Can you uh...Impregnate this goblin for me?"

The ogre stared at you for a moment but then his collar beeped again, and let out another zap, as you were allowed closer, you could see the ogre's skin seemed burnt and bruised around the place where the collar was. With a grumble, he reached into the cage, the metal door popped open with Lutthe's magic but just as it did, the ogre's massive hand reached inside of it to nab you!

Roll(2d12)
8,7 -> 8

With a single, well time lunge, you slid under the ogre's hands just in time, landing safely on the dirt below. Glancing up, the ogre was puzzled, looking at his own hand and wondering why you weren't in it. Lutthe swiftly tossed your cage aside and shook his head, disappointed. "Ugh! No, you butterfingers! You missed her! There, on the floor! Grab her!" He ordered, the orc getting zapped once more before he glanced down to finally see you, preparing to reach over to attempt to grab you once more...
Nicoffee

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:58 pm

Mulk focuses on the leader of the three, not really minding too much of the curious elf sizing up Zorc and questioning his choice in weapons. It's understandable that these elves know nothing of orc tech, being that they are completely alien to this world. Still Mulk kept his ear open to if there's a moment he needs to step in. All while he does listen Vantas about what is going on. Mulk hums for a second. "So ya're runnin' wit' some thieves, hm?" he asked, rubbing his chin. "That shouldn't be much concern, although if these buggers have been a nuisance to ya fer a while, ya must have somethin' valuable these boys are after... or you took somethin' they want back."

Mulk shrugs and slings his hammer around. "Whatever t' case is, it doesn't matter all that much to me. I'll help a couple of gents like ya out. Even wit' t' whole bad introduction here, ya seem good men to help a couple lost souls in strange lands. All I ask fer is some accompaniment and I'm good. Now..." he swings his hammer and pats it in his free hand. "There's a matter of makin' this delay permanent. Y'all fine wit' this? I'll show them no mercy if needed..." It may be that these elven traders are looking to keep the Veelasar alive, but this does provide an opportunity to get some combat in and show the power of the orcs. All Mulk needs is a plan about how he can delay things and help these three elves in losing the Veelasar.

"So, ya got a plan?" he asked all of them, placing his hammer on his shoulder.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:25 am

Glaring at the elves mocking his weapons he shakes his head. "Why don't you back off before I show you how they work." He shoots back at them before glancing to their leader as he explained the situation, well he wouldn't know any better about this but he knew bandits. "Bandit's like he said only chase this long if you've something very valuable or you stole something from them." he glances at them, looking thme over. "Mulk we don't even know how many bandits there are chasing them, definately more than three, and unlike these three are going to be more eager to fight. So if we are going to help them, how much they going to be offering us exactly?"

He states, throwing in his opinion before going quiet, clearly going to go along with his decision but the idea of being paid to do this was interesting enough for him to agree to help these traders. "

MelissaB

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:02 am

Zorc + Mulk

"...Like I said, losing some profit is better than losing our lives...We'll let you have anything we have on us...With one exception." He signaled to you and began walking ahead, the other two elves following after them as you also walked after them, as well. Soon, you arrived at what appeared to be a small camp that the three elves had set up, a single tent was there with three bedrolls inside, next to the tent was a small cart, which was being pulled by a four legged, brown, dark-maned creature...You remembered it was called horse, or something. The cart was littered with a bunch of small bags which jingled slightly at the touch, gold and riches inside, no doubt...Though, there was a massive rectangular...Thing, in the middle of the cart, which Vantas protectively placed his hand over.

"This, this we're not parting with...No matter what." He stated firmly, earning a few nods from the other two. Before they refocused your attention on your questions. "We...Know that they are coming after us. What we don't know is how. They're a group of six elves, pretty well armed and combat ready. We always ran because we wouldn't stand a chance against twice our numbers, especially since Eleon and Vaz aren't exactly front line fighters...With you two though...Maybe, if you two can pull your weight. I don't care if you kill them, by the way." Vantas stated, shooting a disconcertingly calm smile at that statement.

"We could set up a trap for them here...Or simply get moving and try to fend off once they catch up to us on the road."
Nicoffee

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay