Cinders of Shura'Dul

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cinders of Shura'Dul

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:55 am

Ragash raises an eyebrow, following in the old man's example and raising her own temperature enough to turn the water on her body to steam. She's aware of other methods of fucking that won't result in pregnancy. She's had more than a few of them suggested to her over the course of the past month from people who just want the glory of being able to say they banged one of the ladies baptized with Shura's ashes. If she were at all interested she'd have followed up with one of them.

"Aye, I won't turn down a good meal. Few and far in between those can be sometimes. Who knows, today might be the last time we have one for a good long while." She responds instead of anything else on her mind. Since she's decided to at least tone down how rude she is to Uram, she grabs his hand and allows him to help pull her up instead of ignoring him and doing it herself.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby lilbooth » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:08 am

Uram let out a wide grin and helped Ragash out the bath. He took a moment to slip on his pants and hefted his armor over his shoulder. He kept the walk back quite, silently admiring the hellish landscape he knew all his life. The few beasts that could be killed and eaten were thin and sickly looking. For a true feast, you would need wildebeest for each orc. Stockpiling was also nearly impossible. Uram was fierce with the control of his ever boiling pot, but even he couldn't instill enough fear to save food for more than a few hours. Being his last day in Skator, and the fact he was one of few chosen to pass through the portal meant he had a bit sway with the provisions. Uram led Ragash up to the kitchen and poured her cup of ale. "It may take me a bit to get everything ready... You're welcome to help if you like, or just chat. Or come back whenever you're ready to eat."

Uram did his best to prepare something memorable for his last meal in Skator. He wasn't trying to impress Ragash per say, he wanted to stay on her good side, but this meal was less about pleasing her and more about saying goodbye in the proper way. When all was said in done the was a small bounty beset on them for their parting meal. Spiced Blood Sausage, roasted bone marrow, roast wildebeest, mashed bulbfruit, fire lichen tea, and pickled cobra lilies. It wasn't a particularly composed meal, no balance or contrast, full of flavor for sure, but very heavy. He planned to eat and sip his tea until he was called to enter the portal, or if he was invited or interrupted in one way or another.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Lorielle » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 am

Finding the map in a book made Karna just completely elated. While it was obviously no longer accurate she was at least going to have a leg up over most of the other orcs who will be going through the portal with her. She intended on committing the map to heart so that even if it were torn from her she would know where she could be at all times. After studying the map she heads to the cantina for some grub exhausted from her session of studying.
Lorielle

Postby NepawS » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:00 pm

Lynix gladly took up on Darrus offer and took a seat next to him. "I think a drink wouldn't harm nobody" she answered his question regarding the ale. As Darrus stood up to get Lynix her drink, she couldn't help but to gaze on his trained body once more, scanning him from head to toe as he turned his back to her. But Lynix didn't really made any effort to try and hide her looks as she continued to basically undress him with her eyes even when he was allready on his way back to her. "Enjoying the view there, little girl?" Darrus respondend to her actions with a small smirk as he handed her the drink. Lynix didn't really answer him as she just grabbed the glass and quickly poured down the ale. As it was running down her throat, the typical burning taste occured and she clenched her eyes together while slamming the glass on the table. She shook her head and opened her eyes again, only to see that Darrus is standing right infront of her now, his package basically on eye-level with the small globlin girl. She looked up to him and jumped off the sofa, grabbing and pulling on Darrus clothing, signaling that she wants to go over to the main course now. The whore clearly understood what Lynix meant as he pats her head and took the lead towards his room. Lynix quickly pulled her head away from his hand and hissed at him, giving him a dangerous look "Do not ever pat my head". Nontherless, she quickly followed Darrus into his room as the door closed behind them.
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:00 am

Mulk

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Now now..." Miru called out, squeezing his four digits a little bit harder around Mulk's prick. "Don't you worry, I'll be sure to treat you right...You just simmer down there and enjoy yourself..." The goblin demanded, glancing at Mulk's cock twitching in between his fingers and letting out a chuckle. "Eh well, simmer down as much as you CAN I mean..." He chuckled, before reaching over to one of the said oils with his other hand and nonchalantly pop the thing open, sending the cork flying off to the side. Miru finally pulled your pants down and out of the way with a singular tug, letting your prick spring free into its full mast. The small orc softly dipped a bit of the oils into each of his palms, rubbing them together for a bit, before he proceeded to just pour the oil down onto you.

"No reason for saving...You all will be gone tomorrow, anyways." He reminded, watching the oils pour down your body as his hands reached to grasp at your prick again, this time raw, as his nine digits began squeezing and lathering up your cock in oil, making it feel refresh, warm, but also spreading an artificial sweet scent that coursed up your nostrils. Before you could take in the full smell of the oils, however, you found a new sensation crawling over you, as a pair of lips landed on your cock, as per your demands, Miru merely needed to lean forward, the size difference really helping out as he slowly pulled himself down onto your cock, his small lips parted and his throat bulged as he pressed himself down against you, hands on your thighs as he let gravity do most of the job, your cock slowly being devoured and being tightly squeezed by the warm confines of his throat.

Miru continued until his nose touched your crotch, his chin pressing tightly against the top of your balls as he got himself to bob his head up and down a few times, letting out a few muffled gags as you felt his throat spasming around your shaft. Eventually, the little orc was forced to pull back, coughing a bit as he did. "...Quite the mouthful, as usual..." He teased, before turning around edging up to your lap, instead of just hopping onto your prick, he walked back into your cock, letting it lodge itself in between his tight butt cheeks as he began to slowly grind against you, hands still holding onto your knees for support. "...No need to be shy...Go to town."

Gubor

"...Kub, not Sub." She called out, finishing off as she tossed the nail file aside, then shooting a big grin at you. "Don't worry 'bout it, dearie." She stated, getting up and taking slow, measured steps towards you, slowly walking on the sofa as she inched closer to you, eventually adjusting to sitting on your lap. "I think you just...Thinking too much on it. Y'know what they say, a busy mind is a clear mind...Or...Something like that." She mumbled, rubbing her chin as she thought up on her own idioms for a bit, before she shrugged. "If I were you though...Well..." She nonchalantly kicked up her legs over to your other leg, sitting on your lap with her rear resting on one of your thighs while her feet rested on the other.

"I'd just try making sure I was walking out through that portal in a good mood. Y'know, eat plenty of food, drink plenty of tasty thing, get my blood boiling...Maybe have some fun times with another orc cutie." She proposed suggestively, winking at you. "...Come to think of it...You must be pretty...Big, right?" She questioned, placing one foot directly onto your crotch, as if to specify what she was talking about exactly. "...How elastic, or how big, for that matter, do you think humans and elves are? I mean, us goblins are rather naturally elastic, so it's fine, really...But I don't know how elastic Lozze's fleshies are..." She mumbled, continuing to rub her foot against your privates.

Zorc

"Something to miss later, huh?" Zuck chuckled, rubbing his chin in thought. "...Sure, I got something in mind for ya." He stated with a nod as you pulled down his pants, his thick, eight inch long green pecker popping free to nearly slap you in the face, as you did. "...Such a hurry, geesh." The orc chuckled, reaching down to place one hand on your scalp while the other went to your face, he pinched around your nose before then pulling you down against his cock. With a singular, swift movement, he stuffed your cheeks full of his cock, your nose being held closed by his digits around your nostrils as he slowly pushed you down further. Your throat squeezed hard against his massive prick as he slowly pushed you to take more and more, your lips reaching further and further down his shaft before, once your lips kissed the base of his cock, he finally let go of your head, letting you spring free and leaving his cock covered with a thin layer of your spit.

"...Now then, let's get on with the main attraction..." He stated, cracking his knuckles together. "Lucky for you, I figured you'd like something special...So, I was crafting this for the occasion." He called out, covering your eyes up with his hands. "It's something I actually re purposed from a torture chamber! I think you'll like it." As he guided you around with your eyes covered, you suddenly felt yourself being pressed down, your neck was placed in what felt like some kind of slot, as well as your wrists. You slowly opened your eyes, to find yourself being stuck inside a pillory, your bare ass hanging out into the open as he pulled your own clothing out of the way. He wasn't done, however, as you heard the sound of wheels squeaking against the stone floor, before the sudden wet, cold feeling of something pressed against your butt.

Zuck slowly made his way around the pillory, now letting you face his cock as you were bent down just the perfect height to continue suckling on it. Zuck reached over and pulled something and, as he did, whatever was pressing against your ass came with it, as a large, rubbery prick slid its way into your pucker. "...Don't get too excited...It's not even on yet." He chuckled, adjusting his cock into your mouth before you heard a 'click' come from behind you, shortly after, followed by the sound of something mechanical whirring and, soon, you began to feel the fake prick in your pucker begin to slide further and further up your rear, only to then pull back as it reached the end of its reach, going all the way to just the tip inside of you before it slid back in again...Repeating again...And again.

"This is just the first speed...It has about five."

Savage

"...Oh, I was hoping for an actual autograph but, that works, too! Thank you so much-" She was cut off as you pulled the top off her breasts, which caused the large ogrillon to let out yelp of panic. "Only...Thing...Oh...Oh?" She barely resisted as you flopped her over and placed her against the table, whimpering softly, but not really protesting, I mean, it's not every day someone gets to score with someone famous, right? Khsha's back arced back slightly as you placed the warm clay plate on her back, it almost looked comical, seeing how much bigger the ogrillon actually was in relation to Savage.

"H-Hey now, what are you doing back there?"

Karna + Savage + Ragash + Uram

After committing your findings to your mind permanently, you folded up the old, falling apart piece of paper and pocketed it carefully in your own clothes. Heading over to the cantina, once there, you glanced around to see what was available to you. The two ondons seemed to be cooking something and socializing with each other...While, well, that "Savage" gray orc was currently seemingly intent on bedding the ogrillon whore right then and there in one of the dining tables. You could approach either of them or perhaps just go and fetch some food and mind yourself to your own meal, provided you could ignore the sounds and scenes that were about to unfold nearby. The other whores who were not otherwise occupied at the brothel at the moment also seemed to be around helping set the banquet up for your great departure.

Lynix

Darrus intently watched you pour the drink down your own bowels, letting you dictate the flow of things and shaking his hands around in apology after the little threat about patting your head. As he led you to your private room for the next few moments, the man whore took the first few moments to get you ready for what was to come. You were guided to the nearest comfortable place, which happened to be a small sofa within the room, where he then promptly helped you get rid of your undergarments. Once your lower half was nude and exposed, the larger orc promptly grabbed you by the thighs and hoisted you up, letting just your back and head rest against the sofa as you were nearly pulled into a handstand. Before you could voice any complaints about the awkwardness of this position, Darrus lunged down onto you, adjusting his grip to instead wraps his arms around your torso, the underside of his arms squeezing against your chest as he landed face first right onto your pussy. Opening his mouth and closing it tightly around your snatch, his tongue rolled out and promptly gave your slit a long, drawn out lick, getting it all wet and ready before he properly got to work, licking, suckling and letting his tongue delve inside your hungry cunt, his tongue would circle around the entrance of your slit, lick it all the way from the bottom to your clit, only to then repeat and start over. Every now and then, he'd stop to give your pussy a suckle, making sure to make no effort to hide how much he was enjoying himself with this, too.

"...Just let me know once you think you're ready for something a bit more...Filling." He reminded, making sure not to let you just lose yourself in this current position.
Nicoffee

Postby mrblah » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:01 am

It took Gubor a full minute to get where Kub was getting to, but it eventually clicked in his brain and he made sure to give an adequate response. "Well, yeah, suppose I am big. Ogrillons usually are, y'know. With the towerin' over others 'n that sort. 'n I couldn't give a guess, t' be honest. Suppose maybe not 's elastic as you? What do you mean by elastic, anyhow?" Or maybe not. His mind was a bit slow to connect the dots, but the noticeable stirring under his loincloth clearly suggested that his body wasn't. Something Gubor noticed. "Ah, sorry about that. You're just gettin' really close t' me 'n touchin' me... 'n you're not quite wearin' much so it's a bit easy to get excited around you. Sure it'll go away after a bit."
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby exalted » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:03 am

"Ooooh it's the tower of power, to sweet to be sour," he snarled, tearing a chunk of meat of a joint with his teeth, his now hard cock prodding against the whore's back door, "Ohhh you'll take my rear rocket and like it!"

Grabbing a bowl of gravy from the table he poured some over his cock and her hole to lube his way, before placing the bowl on her back within easy reach. Joint of meat in one hand and her hip in the other, he bucked hard into her, the flared head of his cock forcing open her rear to plunge in savagely. Laughing as the gravy squelched as inch after inch of him entered her, he dipped the joint of meat into the gravy or another bowl and tore of another chunk as he pumped away.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:08 am

Mulk shudders as the tiny orc got to work on his manhood, enjoying just how skilled Miru really is. A light chuckle came out of Mulk, amused with his comment about simmering down in a place that's known for it's heat. Sure he is very excitable and gets heated much like the volcano they're staying by, but he can tone it back to be more sensual if needed or, in the case of Miru, not bang him up too much. They may be orcs but this is Miru's job and letting him die here because of tearing him apart from Mulk's cock will not bode too well for the people working at the brothel. It'll be an amusing tale but people do like the tiny orc and it'll be a shame to see him go.

Also for what he asked for, simmering down while feeling the effects of the heated oils isn't going to be easy. Feeling that tingling heat seeping into his flesh, that smell playing at his nose... it's more than enough to get Mulk all fired up and thrusting his hips! He would be doing that if not for Miru already going to work on his manhood and giving it the polishing that he asked for. It's not quite what he asked for, what with getting a blowjob and then a full rub down and being all shiny before getting down with the tiny orc and having a grand old time, finishing off with saying his goodbyes to everyone else here in the brothel. But he is getting what he asked for and Miru is good at his job, so he can't complain at all. Just this sensation alone is making him quiver from the pleasure, with the way he works his tongue, his digits playing at his crotch and the oil seeping into him. He made a good choice!

During this, Miru brought up saving and that got Mulk thinking for a moment. Clearly he meant seed, but what good is that? His desire for women, sexually speaking, is none existent and getting a child to call his own will be rather difficult to do. Unless there's something he's missing, filling up a male isn't going to produce any results and he'll be rather freak out if something does come from him shooting his load in a male and he ends up producing a child. However there is something in the back of Mulk's mind while he was studying up in the library so there is a chance for things, but he needs to be in Lozze first and establish himself before working on that plan. If Miru meant saving his energy instead, then surely the goblin isn't going to worry about that. Whatever the case may be, it's not going to matter too much for Mulk right now.

After all the thoughts are just thoughts and the main feeling he's experiencing right now is pleasure, to the point where it's overtaking him and pushing out all other thoughts. It's just that good with how Miru's doing and the heat he's feeling from the oils. Seeing the tiny orc sitting on his lap, butt cheeks clapped around his cock all ready to slip on in, and he takes this as his sign to pick up Miru and sheath himself. Well to the best of his ability, given the size difference between the two of them, but it's not like Mulk's not trying to get every inch of his dick covered. Not to mention that he can go all out, so he's going to take every advantage of this situation and he's going to deliver them both to pleasure town. "With pleasure," he replied, growling with glee. It's mostly for Mulk, but he might as well give Miru the love.

Mulk takes one hand, slaps it onto Miru to keep a tight grip on the tiny orc and proceeds to bounce him up and down. Using the bed to help with the bouncing, Mulk got to work getting the male whore sliding up and down his shaft while using it to help speed things along. His other hand goes around and wrapping a couple of fingers around Miru's manhood, gripping on to provide another sense of pleasure for him. With the bouncing, there is a sense of rhythm that Mulk has going on, something that he has perfected not only during his time here but for most of his sexual life. The two of them working away, with Mulk doing the work and grunting out of pleasure as he works the tiny orc with his manhood and hands to turn him into mush... metaphorically speaking.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:35 am

Eagerly accepting his new position in the pillory his lips part as he licks them, darting his slender tongue over them to wet them as he's once more present with the whore's cock, moaning he begins to suckle and lavish it with his tongue while the machine behind whirls into action and begins to thrust into his ass, again and again making his legs feel like jelly as he gets used to the rather vulnerable position he allowed himself to be placed into.

Hearing it has another five different settings for speed his eyes widen as he looks up at the male orc and a grin forms on his face before he begins to more feverishly bob his head back and forth messily upon his shaft, working his head as much as his restraints will allow. Making sure to repay the whore for allowing him to be used by this machine, his own cock throbbing and dripping pre as his excitement and pleasure builds from the mechanical fucking he was receiving.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby NepawS » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:30 am

Before Lynix could even react, Darrus allready brought her into a rather akward position and was treating her exposed pussy with his mouth. Not that there was anything to complain about, she actually very much enjoyed the treatment giving to her. Propping herself up on her ellbows, she watched Darrus abit as he was doing his own things down there but after a short time she let herself fall down on the couch again with a quite "Pomf". She threw her head back and closed her eyes, her breathing starting to become a bit heavier and soft moans escaped from her as Darrus clearly knew how to work his tounge. Soon the drinks she had earlier also started to work their charm as her head got hotter and her lower parts even wetter as they allready were. After a short time she couldn't hold back her ever so rising excitment and lustfilled moans filled the room as her legs wrapped around Darrus head, trying to hold him in place. This didn't really work out as intended as she couldn't really put any force into her legs right now but Darrus probably understood what she was trying to acchieve. The orcs skill mixed with a bit of lightheadedness, Lynix was definetly enjoying her last day in the castle so far, her back arching slightly in the response to jolts of pleasure shooting trough her body.

Lynix didn't gave an answer right away to Darrus offer to advance to the next step, enjoying his tounge a bit longer as she felt an orgasm slowly approaching. "Stop talking big boy and keep licking, I'm clo-..." Lynix couldn't even finish her sentence as an intense feeling of pleasure rushed through her body, her body arching and her hands trying to find grip on something. She let out a lustfilled moan wich echoed through the room as she reached her climax, mixing Darrus's saliva with her own juices. Panting and heavily breathing, Lynix looked at Darrus "Oh O-oh my, that was pr-pretty good, big boy... B-but we are far from finished". Still shaking from her orgasm, Lynix shuffeled her legs back onto the couch, turning around and getting into a doggy position. She presented her dripping pussy to Darrus as she almost taunted him a bit with a still shaky voice "I think I am all ready for the main course" shaking her little ass in a temptive manor.
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:44 pm

SKATOR, FORTRESS OF SHURA, LOWEST FLOOR. A LITTLE AFTER MIDDAY.

Mulk + Gubor + Zorc + Savage + Karna + Ragash + Uram + Lynix

(I'll be time-skipping a little bit, just so we can get things moving along. If you'd like to continue or otherwise elaborate on the scene that would be going down with your character, we can do it later via private RP, but let's get things on its way.)

After the lot of you were well fed and, for some, properly unblemished of your sexual tensions, you found yourselves at the lowest floor of the tower, about two stories underground, where the portal to Lozze was being hosted. The room was mostly devoid of decor or adornments, but the sides of the room were littered with machinery, scrolls and runes, all of which seemed to be feeding power further into the hallway, the hallway was the portal, itself, as more and more power, steam and runes coursed through the machinery, reality itself seemed to bend and shift with each floor tile. Magic and flames arced back and forth into the portal and out, glancing further down, you could see that, the further the hallway went, the more cracked the floor tiles became, they began to twist, shatter and float into the air, though the ones way at the end seemed as if they were frozen in time, though magic still seemed to arc from one side to the other, using the bricks as relays to shoot their energy from one side, to the other.

The end of the hallway, or at least, as far as you could see, no longer had any floor to speak of, the runes and symbols merged together and blended from two-dimensions into three, explosive fractals of color arced and distorted around and into each other, causing nauseating whirls in your stomach from merely staring deep into this vortex.

War Boss Yollu'Zin stood proudly in front of you, glaring down the portal with a heavy, intense glare, any sense of nausea that might've come from the portal being subjugated by the mere awe of what he was witnessing. He had been the one War boss you had the most contact with during your stay, supposedly, he had been Shura's right hand man for a very long time, before your ancestor's encounter with old age. Yollu was an Ondon with a large, gray beard that ended around his chest, a singular large horn protruded directly from his forehead. He slowly turned around to face you.

"It is time. I trust you are all fully equipped and prepared? Once you step through here, you shall never again set foot in Skator...But, you need not feel pity or regret, for you take the first steps into somewhere much greater, much lush...Much...More." He spoke, taking a heavy whiff of the air, in reflex, you did the same, even despite the machinery and the intense heat from the steam, there was another smell in here, a smell you had never been graced to your nostrils before...It felt...Sweet? Fresh? You couldn't really quite put the words to describe it, much of it was alien to you and your own senses, used to Skator's harsh, scorching tastes and smells.

"We do not know where you will end up once you step through the portal." Yollu confirmed, nodding his head. "You may end up being split apart...I would suggest that, if you do, you try to localize and find each other as quickly as possible. We do not know how the humans and elves may have changed in the time since we last have seen them, so exercise caution." He turned to the portal once more and nodded towards goblin by the entrance, giving you all a final nod. "Good luck, may Shura's ashes give you the power to glory." He stated, before stepping out of the way, the goblin engineer then gripped tightly on to a lever and pulled. In an instant, a metal grate landed, blocking the way out of the portal room, as more and more energy seemed to be pumped directly into the giant magical gate. It was then you all felt, a pull, a tug, wind gusted in through the portal, hit the walls behind you and then pulled you forward towards the gate itself.

The pressure continued to grow and grow, until Lynix was the first to be pulled off her feet, a stronger gust swept the goblin off the floor and whirling into the portal, Zorc, being the second smallest of the group, found himself the second to be pulled in, the orc's cloak flapping wildly as he was engulfed in the mess of colors ahead. One by one, each of you found yourself unable to resist the portal's pull, as it pulled you along and into its vortex.

Mulk + Zorc

Mulc slowly opened his eyes, only for them to be visually assaulted with an intense, shimmering green. Your eyes hurt as you glanced up at the sun slightly...And the sky...It wasn't red, like Skator's...It was blue, shining, shimmering...Ouch ouch. You winced, okay, note to self, staring up at this sun kind of hurt the eyes a bit. You glanced down, you had landed on what appeared to be some sort of...Carpet? No, it was spread out for way too far...You reached down to grab one of the "strands" and tugged it out, it popping out of the smooth, soft dirt below with surprising ease. The green blade-like molded around your digits as you toyed with it...This must've been that "grass" thing you heard about. You took a whiff of it and, all of a sudden, you found yourself coughing heavily, the air here was...Incredibly, unbelievably fresh, so much so, that your lungs seemed desperate to get rid of all that Skatorian air out of your lungs, quickly replacing it with this new, fresh air...Lozzean air, the trip had been a success. You glanced from one side, to the other, you were in a...Forest, of sorts? You approached one of the trees, feeling the texture of the bark rub against your palm as you glanced up at the branches above and-

Oh.

You glanced up to find a large spot in the branches, probably where you had fallen through, crashing your way down towards the dirt. Mid-way down the path of broken branches, you spotted Zorc, still partially unconscious, being held up in the air as his body was crumpled around one of the branches. While you had crashed your way all the way down to ground, Zorc seemed to have found himself a fair few feet high up into the air...You...You should probably help him down. Then go out and explore, of course! This was a whole new land! Surely there'd be a lot for you to see!

Lynix

Your eyes suddenly shot open, slowly, you began to rub your face and eyes, you were laying on top of...Something cold. As your consciousness restored fully, you patted the floor. It was metal. You were pretty sure Lozze was not supposed to be made out of metal. You glanced around, you were...In a cage. Great. It was a circular cage, made of metal, bars of some polished, clean metal protruded from the platform you were on and joined together at the top, resulting in a large, metal loop, which was tied to a chain, which in turn held your cage up in the ceiling. As you began moving around the cage, it began swaying around slightly, you were clearly being hoisted in the air. You glanced around, you were in some kind of stone structure...Were you still in Skator...? No...No, you weren't. Even though the materials were all familiar, the feel of this place was entirely different. You were somewhere you had never been before, that was for damn sure. You inched yourself closer to the edge of your cage and glanced down, you seemed to be in some sort of study, of sorts. Directly below you was a large wooden table, littered with books, scrolls and baubles.

And there! Just off to the edge of the table, was your dagger! You cursed under your breath, at least you still had your armor with you. A door off to the side of the room swung open, from it, a large figured made their way through...They covered from head to toe in white, their head was covered by a large, wide-brimmed hat, gray hair dotted their head and...There was no mistaking it. Despite the mask covering part of their face, the glow in their eyes, the fairness of their pink skin, their sharp ears. They were an elf.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/36bd8ae23532899d0bea81bfc08468c7/tumblr_n6nwljmZyn1saew11o1_1280.jpg

The elf, your captor, looked up at you, curiously. "...Ah, the strange creature is awake..." He spoke. Well, good to see that the language barrier was not something you'd have to deal with. He had quite an accent you had never heard before, but you could definitely understand him. "Do you...Understand what I'm saying?" The elf questioned, nabbing a chair to sit himself on, resting his staff on his lap. "...I...No...Hurt...You." He tried to explain, gesturing as much as he could.

Uram

By some miracle, you managed to retain a modicum of consciousness even as you traveled through the portal, sadly, that was short lived as you found yourself being launched high speed towards some sort of whirling construction. You placed both your arms ahead of you protectively, hoping to soften the crash, with a loud crash, you burst your way through the wood, crashing around within the wooden structure until something soft eased your fall. You slowly blinked to find that you had landed on what appeared to be some sort of sand...No...No it wasn't sand. You glanced further at it, it was like...Some kind of wooden, small piece of sand. You scooped a handful of it in your hand, if your theory was correct then...You promptly munched down on one of the pieces...Yes, yes, it was food! It tasted quite good, too! This must be what the books referred to as "grain"! You glanced around your surroundings, slowly stepping out of the pile of grain you had landed on, looking up, there was a wide variety of wooden cogs that all seemed to be working in unison to squeeze small yellow plants, these yellow plants, when squeezed, popped out this 'grain' you had just landed on...You were just glad you hadn't landed on the crushing part of this structure, whatever it was.

You heard voices outside. "Over here!" The voice announced. "It landed inside the windmill!" It added. Oh, so this is the name of this place where you were...Windmill. Regardless, you didn't have much time to hide from them, whoever these voices were...Assuming you wanted to hide, at all. There was only voice, which seemed female in origin, if you had to guess, and judging by the loud sound of footsteps that approached, you could count two pairs of feet.

Ragash

With a loud crash, you found yourself bursting your way through wood, your armor taking the worst of the impact, you found your landing was softened up by a fluffy material of some kind, what appeared to be a bunch of little blades of yellow strands of paper. You stood there for a moment, before you flailed yourself out of that mess of hay, though you had never really seen hay before. You slowly stretched your arms and legs, reaching over back into the stack of hay to grab and pull out your halberd. Then taking a moment to properly explore your surroundings...

MOOO!

You nearly jumped right back into the skies just with scare, turning around with your halberd only to find a strange creature staring at you. It looked like some kind of...Quadruped. It was white with black spots...Or maybe black with white spots? Two small horns propped from its forehead as it looked at you, confused, regardless, it then turned to the pile where you had landed and promptly began munching down on some of it, apparently it was just yelling at you for landing on its lunch...I guess?

You took another look around this small construction, it was similar to those constructions that the orc beast masters used to keep the wild beasts they tamed, except this one was much more...Well...Lively?

Despite the fact there was just one cow around. You glanced around the barn a little more still, for better or for worse, it didn't seem like anyone had noticed your arrival...And you had no idea where any of the others were. You took a few tentative steps out of the barn, there seemed to be a large wooden house not too far off from where you were. You took a moment to let the lush, green sights sink into you...You were in Lozze now, weren't you?

Alternatively, there appeared to be a large...Uhm...Amount of...Something...Off to the other direction. You weren't quite sure how to describe it, they seemed like...Little "plants"? They popped out of the ground higher than the grass and, at their very top, there seemed to be some sort of...Fruit or vegetable popping out. It was yellow and seemingly made of a bunch of little pellets, and there was a large, large amount of them, like an entire sea of yellow that swayed with the wind.

Gubor

"Oi...Ted, you sure that's a whale?" A voice spoke, before you felt yourself be poked around the forehead.

"Well, what else could it be, Lea? I found it floating by the shore, think it might've gotten stuck or something..."

"This is the ugliest fucking whale I've ever seen in me life."

Another poke and you couldn't help but stir, slapping whatever was poking you away only to get a few desperate yelps from the two voices from earlier. With a painful grunt, you slowly pulled your face out of the...Sand, it seemed like, shaking your head to get all of the little grains of sad out of your face, blinking repeatedly as you tried to get it out of your eyes.

"Ho shit, Ted, it's alive, and it's moving!" The voice announced, in shock. You slowly recovered your vision and took a look around, you were at what appeared to be some sort of...What was it called...? ...Beach? The smell of fresh water breezed against your skin, filling you with a sense of refreshment you had never felt before you in your life, looking slightly down, you could see water...And water...And more water...You had never seen this much of it in one place! Back in Skator, water so rare, precious, a commodity resource but...Here...There was just SO MUCH of it, it seemed to stretch and reach further than your eyes could even see. You glance up to see a few birds flapping about as they flew high above, the sky was blue, dotted with the said white birds, who seemed to be flocking off to somewhere else. You glanced down at the large mold of yourself you had left in the fluffy, white sand, it let off heat, not as hot as...Well, everything, in Skator, a warmth, but a comforting one, even as you felt the little bits of sand drift between your fingertips.

You turned your attention back to the two voices from earlier, spotting a man and a woman, the man was equipped with some sort of small wooden rod with a string attached to it, clearly not meant for battle, that thing looked like it would snap at the slightest pressure.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__laxia_ys_and_ys_viii_lacrimosa_of_dana_drawn_by_kekke__c5154f0cfdacdcbc695c26063a32b379.jpg
http://danbooru.donmai.us/cached/data/__lancer_fate_hollow_ataraxia_and_fate_series_drawn_by_urako__9f8bddfd7e91ff61e21b29b64c063e27.jpg

Savage

With a loud splash, you dragged yourself out of the river where you had been dumped on, the current having pulled you in the moment you landed. You finally dragged yourself off the current and onto the edge of the river, grabbing onto a rock and then pulling yourself onto the dirt. You slammed your briefcase onto the ground, it popping open only for your portable goblin referee to start coughing and spitting out all the water he was subject to while stuck inside that briefcase. "Aaa...Augh..." The deep-voiced goblin cursed, coughing out water. "...I don't...I don't get paid enough for this kind of nonsense." He grumbled, fixing up his suit and trying to squeeze the water out of his clothes. "...So...This is Lozze, huh...?" He mused, fixing up his clothes with short, calculated movements. "I don't see any of the others around...But we don't have time for that, do we champ?" The goblin questioned, turning to you. "I think we crossed a small outpost or something while we were getting dragged around by the current...How about we head on straight over there and start spreading out your glory, eh?"

Karna

"...So, Karth, got a six?" One of the guards asked, two guards sat atop of a stone tower, by themselves, equipped with beaten iron breastplates and with short swords on their belts. Both of them were sitting on opposite sides of a small wooden table, playing cards with each other.

"...Nope." The other guard replied, "Go fish, Seth."

"Oh for fuck's sake, Karth! You can't be serious! I can't not have any of those cards! You're lying, I'm sure of it! And if I'm wrong, may God strike me down where I stand!"

Just then, a massive, glowing portal opened up right on top of them.

"...I WAS KIDDING! I WAS KIDDING! I WAS KIDDI-" He was cut short as you were spat out of the portal, landing directly onto their table with a loud crash, the two guards were sent reeling backwards, at your impact. The table itself, softening up a good deal of your fall as you slowly struggled to your feet, looking around, you were definitely in some sort of tower, just by the shore, too. You took out the map you had acquired earlier, tracing along the shape of the shore and looking at the map...You identified the are you were in! Well...Sort of...There were a few differences, no doubt the results of many years since this map's creation. But you were fairly sure that, according to this map, you were at the location this map called "Deepholm", staring right at what appeared to be an area called Aine Bay, to the southeast of the map...So this is where you landed...You took a moment to wonder if the others would've landed nearby, too. Though, before you were able to give the matter much thought, the two guards whom you had crashed onto began stirring, one of them pushing a large piece of wood off of himself while the other was still buried in the debris of your crash.

Seeing you, he reached over for his sword, not drawing it yet, but threatening to do so, keeping his distance away from you. He wasn't much to look at, both he and his colleague were both rather flimsy looking, their physique was reminiscent of that of a teenage orc, though, if your memories of what you were taught of served you correctly, humans and elves developed a lot less muscle than orcs...So, it made sense that they'd look so flimsy, I suppose.

"D-Don't you move a muscle!" The guard shouted, his voice cracking, his legs shaking. "Wh-Wh-Who the heck are you?! Wh-What was that?! E-Explain yourself, right now! Are you one of those damn wizards?!"
Nicoffee

Postby exalted » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:09 am

"NO BEATS THE WAAAGHHCHO ORC" he roared as burst from the river.

Snarling, he stormed back in, throwing punches and kicks and finally locking the river in a head lock until he was sure it had passed out and waded free again.

Popping his case and letting the Goblin free he rolled eyes as the thing coughed and whined.

"YOU DON't GET PAID AT ALL, FOOL" He roared in reply, tempted to stuff the Gobbo back in the case.

Fixing the championship belt back around his belt his he stormed off in the direction of this most of out of posts, wondering just how big there ring was.
exalted

Postby Lorielle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:53 am

Karna was spat out of the portal after a gut wrenching experience her body aching all over and wanting to vomit over took her as she landed on the table in front of two humans. By the looks of it they didnt know she was an Orc and she could possibly trick them. "Im..im not a wizard, just a.." She looks at both of them gauging their reaction to her words. "Im....an Elf! I was captured an experimented on by an evil wizard i only managed to just escape.." She says trying to feign innocence as she tried to prevent her blood from boiling over and lopping their heads off.
Lorielle

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:55 pm

Savage

You headed towards the outpost you had happened upon earlier, your goblin awkwardly tip toed his way behind you, fixing up his clothes as he went, if you were to start an impromptu match, he had to be sure to look presentable, after all.

Finally, you arrived at the little camp.

Several shoddy-looking wooden structures outline the format of this small, circular camp, you got a good view of its insides as you approached from the top of a small hill that overlooked it. It wasn't really much to look at, about a dozen human men walked about, wearing what appeared to be rather light armor made out of leather. Whatever this leather that they were using was, however, it was nowhere as strong as Skatorian leather, that's for sure, you could tell just how flimsy it looked even from here.

One of the men stood out from the rest though, one whom you could only assume was their leader. The man was larger and burlier than the others, he ALMOST looked as burly as an orc, on his head, he wore a large mask, made out of the severed head of some kind of furry creature that was local to Lozze, no doubt. His headdress was bulky, hairy, brown and had two large tusks protruding out of where its mouth was. All of the bandits seemed to be equipped with crude looking iron swords and short, wooden bows.

Roll(2d12): 12,6

SUCCESS!

Despite your flashy, standoff-sh get up, you managed to stick to the trees and the shadows for now, the camp's inhabitants still utterly oblivious to your presence. These folk definitely didn't match the description of the humans you had heard of, these guys were living off the dirt and looked way more tribal than the humans you were told about...They might be bandits.

Well, you could just walk around then...On the other hand, this might be your big chance of starting out your rise to the top, heck, this could be where you start building your fan base, too, assuming they have enough gray mass in their skulls left to be your fans by the time you're done with them.

Karna

Roll(2d10): 2,9

SUCCESS!

The guards blinked at one another, then back at you, seems like they bought it, at least. Slowly, their hands eased off of their weapons as they seemed to look you over. "...Buffiest elf I've ever seen...Greenest too...Uh...No offense. Also, what is that thing-" The guard stated, pointing to your revolver, the other one promptly slapped the back of his colleague's head, "Don't be rude, you idiot! She was experimented on, are you daft?! We need to get her medical attention, immediately." He grunted, shaking his head before he looked you over, himself. "Apologies for my colleague. Here, milady," The guard bowed towards the stairs, "My name is Seth, what is yours?" He spoke, as he led you into the tower itself.

The other guard rubbed the spot where he had been hit and grumbled something unintelligible before resuming to clean up the mess caused by your landing. Seth led you down to the tower's interior, into what seemed to be some barracks where he and the other slept. You identified four beds in here, two of these probably belonged to Seth and the other guard, which meant there were two others here...Or nearby.

"Our healer is out in a scouting mission with our captain, at the moment." Seth confirmed, offering your bed for him to sit on. "Surprising to see an elf all the way out here in this little back-end country like ours...I'm terribly sorry to hear about your capture..." He spoke, nabbing a metal cup and pouring strangely colored water into it he got from a large kettle by the fire. "...Tea?" He offered, handing you the cup, it smelled...Rather sweet, actually.

"...Are you...Hurt, or anything?" The guard questioned, looking you over once again, though, they way his eyes took a while to scan you, you got the feeling he was interested in more than just looking for wounds.
Nicoffee

Postby lilbooth » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:49 pm

Uram quickly wiped his mouth free of any grain and stood up calmly. He wasn't really in any position to hide, certainly not in the massive bulwark he was wearing. And even without the bulwark, he didn't fancy his chances of fooling whatever had spotted him into thinking there was nothing there. He simply waited to see what was coming to confront him. He did his best to look as non-threatening as possible. He was well defended but seemingly unarmed. so hopefully whatever came to investigate would not be inclined to attack him immediately.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby mrblah » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:52 am

The strange and alien sensations Gubor was introduced to would have probably freaked him out, where he not still dazed from travelling through the portal. He didn't even respond to the insult of being called a whale (not that he knew what that was to begin with), and instead proceeded to get out and away from the annoying yet strangely comforting weird stuff his face was in. Ow, it was in his eyes, he absently noted. He shook his head, ignoring the two people whose presence he wasn't completely aware of, as he tried to clear the sand off his face. When he was satisfied, that was when he decided to look around.

And he was shocked by what he saw. Water... so much water. And... that weird stuff was sand. So this must have been a beach? He never though he'd ever see so much water before! His first instinct was to run over and try to drink it, as he wanted to compare it to Skator's own, but then his mind caught up to the fact that their were people near him. People who saw him. People who spook to him.

He felt quite impolite to have ignored them for so long, especially since they were the first creatures he sees in Lozze. Gubor turned back to them, giving each of the two a curious look over, and eyeing the man's completely inefficient weapon... or maybe it was a tool? It looked too flimsy to be used effectively in combat, or so the combat training built into him said. Nonetheless; he gave the two a grin and a wave. "'ello! Name's Gubor! Nice t' meet ya. Think you two're those... hum'n things, right?" Right. That's a good way to say hello. Maybe this whole quest thing won't be as bad as he thought?
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:37 pm

To call this an experience is far from an understatement.

After finishing up his time at the brothel, Mulk meets up with the others to head on through and venture into Lozze for the first time. He has everything ready to go and he steps on through... or would, if the pull of the portal got a good hold of him and lifted him through, dragging the others along with him one by one before he's flung deep in and sent far off across gods-knows-what. After that rough experience, he finds himself getting blinded by the intense light of this world and slowly adjusting his sight to see where exactly is he. This light is definitely not good for him to keep looking at for even a brief moment of time, but it feels... pleasant. Just the grass alone beneath him feels pleasant as well. Mulk is almost getting the impression that he may have ended up dying in the process and gone to whatever heaven is given how just how pleasant this whole world is.

Just the fact he's feeling this rough makes him feel like he's been reborn... although a good look shows that he and Zorc have taken a bit of a tumbling from being ejected from the portal. With him getting used to the new air and light that this world has to offer, he's probably not too far off from being reborn. This feels so alien to Mulk that the words in those books don't do Lozze proper any treatment and here he is finally getting to experience. The others must be as well, but Mulk has his own piece of the world to explore and do whatever he pleases...

And then there's Zorc. Once Mulk got his bearings straight, he checks back over to where he crashed and find his now companion floating up where they landed. He's out at the moment, possibly getting knocked out from the crash landing and Mulk feels it's not good to leave Zorc there for anyone else. Might as well work together on this. He is the only orc that came through and if he's here with him, the two can work out something to help survive and, hopefully, get a new life here on Lozze all sorted out. Mulk works on getting himself up a tree, getting up to where Zorc is, and he got into a spot to lift the orc up before jumping down and getting Zorc in a better spot. While he's at it, the gravity feels slightly different here than Skator and that fall felt a bit much on Mulk. Doesn't help that he is bringing Zorc down, but the fact that things are that much different here is staggering. Hopefully getting Zorc up to speed isn't going to take too long and the two can get on sorting out a plan...

Now to give him a good few shakes to wake up...
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:27 pm

The WAAAAAAAAGCHO Orc grinned to himself inside the clever bush disguise he squatted in, overlooking the camp. This would do nicely to start with, it was a shame he saw no women about, but it would do as training camp for now.

Shuffling his bush along super sneakily, he stealthily reached the camp gates unnoticed.

"OH YEAH!" He shouted, kicking open in the gates in a shower of splintered wood, "I'M THE WAAAAAGCHO ORC HORNY SAVAGE AND I'M THE WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION OF SKATOR, AND YOU AINT!"

Striding forward into the camp he flicked the catch on his case and tossed it in front of him, using the momentary burst of smoke from the ring assembling to clamber up into it and climb the turnbuckle.

"BOW DOWN TO THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS!" He roared, "Now who think he can climb the tower of power to the Waaaacho Orc and join the NEW ORC ORDER?!"
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:39 pm

Zorc groans stirring as he's moved down from the tree, looking no worse for wear from the fall, he was still an orc after all and was built of hardier stuff than those they were here to conquer. "Wh-what?!" He yells as he's shaken awake by his fellow. "What... oh right the portal... and the tree." He shrugs, rubbing th eback of his head before looking around. "Least i didn't lose any of my gear. What about you? Got everything still?" He asks looking around to see where they were. "What the hell is all this green?" His voice sounding bewildered by their environment.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:18 am

Good, his now travelling companion is awake and getting ready to head on out. He is just as in awe with the world they're both like Mulk was and being asked about his supplies got Mulk checking over to make sure he has everything on his person. A few pat downs and he nods. "Hopefully that's everythin'," he replied. "Can't be helped if any of our stuff got blown off t' various parts of the world... like the others. At least they're trained for this," adding a shrug to it. At least this gives him the chance to be away from that one "wacho" orc. The further away from him, the better. Now for the other question, Mulk reaches down and plucks a blade. "I believe this is grass," he answered, rubbing the strand in his fingers before looking up. "And these are leaves. It's rather amazin' t' look at. A stark contrast t' our world, huh?"

Once they are done getting the view of the world, Mulk looks deeper into the woods and motions for Zorc. "How's about we explore down this way and see what's goin' on?" he offers, beginning to head on in.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay