Cinders of Shura'Dul

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Cinders of Shura'Dul

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:11 am

Zorc nodded a little, "likely better than you three can pull it yeah." He shoots back and looks at the single tent, "I imagine that gets cozy." He chuckles giving the three a raised brow and a smirk of his painted lips. Seeing the treasures however or rather the sacks that should be full of treasures he nods a little, until the hand moves over the box, "What's inside that's so precious?" He asks bluntly, moving to peer at the thing. "Six on five, easy enough, and if they're as armed as you are it won't be much of a problem."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:14 am

Mulk follows the trio over to where they're currently set up, finding their camp to be a rather homely place, even if it's just a temporary living arrangement. The single tent with three rolls seem a tad small, likely getting the three to be so close to each other... having both Mulk and Zorc involve will likely cramp things up. Not that he will mind the five together in that position, though. That will have to wait. There is the rest of the camp to explore, or rather quickly glance over as there's not really much else outside of the cart and the beast that's pulling it. What's on the cart doesn't really interest Mulk that much as the goods aren't particularly interesting... although, depending on how things goes, he will probably need something to get by places, a form of currency that will help get him stuff in this world. There is the issue of whatever currency is here is no longer available, but that's something he shouldn't be worrying about now.

Insteas, whatever this particular crate the elves are putting their lives over for is, something must be that valuable that these bandits are after. "Ya 'ave too much faith in this box, hm?" he asked. "Whatever be inside certainly has a lot of value t' it, enough t' get these thieves after ya." This is a lot of trouble for something that Mulk is getting himself into, but seeing that both he and Zorc need some kind of guide to this world and if there's something they can get out of saving these elves, it's worth putting some time into.

Hearing the fact that they can kill the Veelasar got Mulk smiling. Normally this would be rather awkward and unsettling, but being raised in a society that thrives on violence got Mulk feeling a bit nostalgic. "Good," he replied, patting his hammer. "So long I get the front line, t' ones that handle distance can help pick things off. So let's set somethin' up for these thieves and give them a taste of what we're capable of. We may not know how ya fight, but they don't know how to deal with us~" Mulk is all ready to get himself ready to get this trap set up and prepared to meet up with these Veelasar to fight them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:46 pm

"Ooooh, so you want to be the cream that's rising to the top?" Waaaagcho postured, wrapping his python's around the four girls and pulling them close to himself, "A grain of sand on the beach that is the Waaaaaghco Madness, huh? The cream that rises to top? Oooooh, I'll tell ya, you got to the cream that rises to the top to be even a fraction, a grain, an atom that is the Waaaaaghco Orc. Oooooh you want to be the Waaaghco Orc than you got to act like the Waaaaaghco Orc, you got to be the cream that rises to the top."

Grabbing the hem of the girls clothes between his large fingers he gave a savage tug and tried to strip the women then and there before bundling them back up in his arms to herd them towards the nicest looking hut in the camp.

"Just remember, I'm the Waaaaaghco Orc, the Heavy Weight Champion and you aint!" he shouted back over his shoulder at the men, "But if you want to train, to climb the tower of power and be the cream that rises to the top, than you got to start at the bottom. You got to show those pencil necked gobbos what a real Orc is like, and a real Orc takes any little bitch he can find. So you want to be the cream that rises to top you get in that ring and take that little bitch up there, or you can be a little bitch and end up neck to him for the others to use as well."

Kicking open the door of the hut he shoved the four women inside and started to unlace his tights, looking back over his shoulder one last time.

"Ooooh and when your done taking any little bitches among you, get them all prettied up," he chuckled, "I like a pretty bitch."
exalted

Postby mrblah » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:22 am

After the return of the other human and everyone settling down, Gubor was greedily munching down on the raw salmon he was being given. He noticed Lea was removing the crunchy parts of the food, but she apparently had a good reason so he believed her and didn't complain. The meat was there, and it was still delicious. Hearing about the village, Gubor found it a little odd that the two humans were allowed to be so close to a settlement, and not be within its walls. It'd be a lot safer there than outside, he'd think. Maybe there's danger they're hiding from inside the village? As he was considering this, he missed part of what the elf girl (Miyah, was her name, he thinks) was saying, but came back to Lozze quick enough to catch the rest.

"Huh? Oh, so'ry about that! Aye, I left my home with uh, five 'r so others?" Gubor adopted a brief thinking expression, lowering the salmon in his right hand and raising his left to cup his chin. "... No, four 'r so! 'n I s'pose they coulda been. Is th' sea this wat'r stuff right here? If it is, they should be fine. This stuff's not 's hot 's th' lava back home, y'know!" Gubor seemed confident that his friends were fine, seeming completely unconcerned with the thought that they may be in trouble. He stayed silent, going back to focusing on eating his salmon. It seemed like they were deciding he'd be leaving soon, so he had to eat as much as he could!

When he was asked a question directly, Gubor quickly finished chewing and swallowing some of the salmon in his mouth. Not out of manners, but because he wanted to savor the food and wasn't in a rush to answer. "Never heard 'f a grotto before, but I don't see why not! I'd be glad t' come, Miyah!" His pronunciation of her name could have been called 'exaggerating', as he put more emphasis on the 'I' and 'uh' sounds moreso than one should.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby lilbooth » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:10 pm

"Yes i gave been known to "handle myself" in a fight. It's been some time since my last real battle, hence this bulwark you can see. I used to prance around the battlefield with nothing but my banner by my side. But those days have long past. I can assure you I'm still quite the competent combatant, even without a weapon." Said Uram, remembering his faster and stronger former self.
He reached his hand forward to grasp the mayors. "I'm sure I can look and beefy and scary for you and the people of your town mayor. I will need to know how many brigands there are and how to distinguish them from humans that may not be brigands." He said as he returned his hand to the side and gestured for the exit of the mill.

"Thank you for reaching a diplomatic solution to this incident miss Jocelyn. Where must I stand and be scary?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby NepawS » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:22 pm

Lynix eyes opened wide as she saw the giant ogre "Wa-wait a second... what is one of them doing here?!". Lynix was taken fully by suprise as this was the last thing she expected to see in Lozze. But her facination was cut short as she heard the command the elf gave to the ogre "...In-In-pregnate... ME?! WAIT, NO WAY, THAT WILL KILL ME!! ARE YO-"
Her words got cut off as the door of her cage sprung open and she saw the orges hands reaching in to grab her... Thankfully she was fast enough to react and took advantage of her own body size and managed to slide under his hand before he could get a grasp on her. Standing now under him, she didn't had much time to relax as she noticed a shadow above her closing in. She managed to escape his grip once more by running around his legs and ending up behind the ogre...

"Hrrn... I have to get out of this mess... but there is not really a way of running away, especially not with that magic cunt over there"... She analyzed the situation, realizing that the ogre is probably her best bet of getting out off this situation "Hmm... if only I could get him to help me... but that god damn collar won't make it easy...". Realizing that probably the only way of getting the orge's help is to destroy the collar, Lynix started to look around herself to find a decent sized rock, maybe big enough to be able to smash it.

"Hmph... well here goes nothing"

Lynix started running towards the ogre in hopes of beeing able to mount him and breaking the collar, freeing him from the elf and hopefully becoming his ally...
NepawS
Newly Registered

Postby Nicoffee » Thu Mar 22, 2018 4:34 pm

Uram

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Don't thank me just yet." Jocelyn stated, waving dismissively at you. "Annie's still gonna be on your ass the entire time...And probably on mine, but eh." She stated, rubbing the tip of her nose with her index finger before she led you out the mill, allowing you to get a good view of the entire village, for once. You got to see the trees and grass, which stretched far and wide on on side, this small settlement consisted of a fair few houses made out of wood and stone, looking directly across from the mill, you could see the ocean off in the distance, a small dirt road, seemed to fade off into the forest, only to appear again far off into the distance, entering another village.

"That over there is Salmon's Reef...They have been so far not been bothered by the bandits like us, but they'll likely be the next target if we don't hold these guys off." Jocelyn stated, shrugging her shoulders. "But as to your other question...It shouldn't be too hard to tell the difference. If the person is wearing scraps and pans and carrying a pitchfork, it's probably one of ours, if it's any better equipped than that, bandit." She stated, nodding over to other side, off in the distance you could spot the smoke of a camp coming out from within the forest, the path directly from the source of the smoke into the village had a small shoddy blockade, made out of planks of wood and pieces of furniture, currently, you could spot a young woman sitting on one of the barricade's couches as she seemed to be on lookout. Equipped with just a small butcher's knife and protected only by a large metal pan on her head, tied shoddily to her head with a small piece of string.

As you, Jocelyn and Captain Ironheart approached, she perked up and saluted clumsily towards the captain. "Ca-Captain...! Mayor...! Uh...B-Big guy...!" Jocelyn chuckled, Annelie face palmed, the militia just kind of stood there, saluting awkwardly. "...Seen anything out of the usual?" Jocelyn questioned, crossing her arms.

"Not yet, no, I think they might not attack tod-"

The girl was cut off as suddenly a large arrow came flying out from the woods below, zipping right into the nearby sofa, the girl immediately yelped and ducked under cover, followed by Jocelyn. The captain let out an annoyed grunt before positioning shield on top of the barricade, trying to give herself some additional cover as she scouted into the woods, looking for the source of the arrow. A dead, quiet silent followed for a few seconds, before several bandits began to emerge from the woods, you could count four of them, all armed with axes, and one female in the back, equipped with a bow.

"Damnit..." Annelie cursed. "Don't just stand there, Mary, go get the others!"

"O-Okay!" The pot head girl replied, about to dash off back into the village, though an arrow landing near her feet easily scared her back under the barricade.

Zorc + Mulk

"Cozy is a word for it," Vaz shrugged in response. "Eleon snores louder than an ogre so we-" He got quieted down by a punch to the shoulder from Eleon. "Ow ow! Hey! You know it's true, though!"

Seeing the two of you get rather curious about the contents of the box caused Eleon and Vaz to become uneasy, but Vantas quickly cleared up his throat to call attention back to himself. "The contents of the box are our...Main product, yes. Let's leave it at that. We'd rather not get too deep into the details of it, if that's okay with you." Regardless, you soon found yourselves getting ready to set up a trap, Vantas insisted the wagon was used as bait, though the horse was hidden a little off into the forest by Vaz, according to Vantas, the Veelasar wouldn't risk damaging the cargo they were trying to steal, since it was very frail, so they could use that to their advantage. You got to get close to the box and touch it, while you were setting things up, even covered in cloth, as it was...Whatever was inside felt cold to the touch...

Regardless, soon, you were all in position for your ambush. Hidden all around the clearing, while you two, as orcs, preferred to keep yourselves on the floor, the elves took to the threes above. Vaz would shoot the first arrow and, once he did, it would be your time to strike.

Zorc AGI - 10,5 -> 10

Mulk AGI - 4, 3 -> 4

Mulk stood out a fair bit, but he was hidden enough that he wouldn't get spotted right away...Probably.

Soon, the so-called Veelasar appeared...And they looked far from just common thieves...

As Vantas said there would, there was only six of them, but they seemed rather heavily armed. All of them were covered from head to toe in shimmering green armor that hid their faces, equipped with both a large glaive and a short sword by their side. Spotting the box, they all stopped dead in their tracks, the leader at the head of them raising his fist to the ones behind him. They stared silently at the covered up box for a moment before the leader spread his arms out wide, a signal to which the other soldiers nodded, starting to slowly spread out, drawing their spears as they seemed to be looking for you. Before any of them could get far, however, an arrow zipped out from Vaz's location, striking their leader straight in the chest as he was returning his arms from the spread out position, the leader landed on the ground, groaning loudly in pain while all the other ones seemed disoriented for a few seconds, before they could regroup, Vantas jumped from the trees, landing on top of one of the soldiers with his katana and slashing across one of the Veelasar's shoulders. Eleon slipped out from the tree himself and, from his hands, shot out what appeared to a large shard of ice at one of the soldiers, the shard lodged itself in the soldier's throat, coming out through the other side as a single, choking gasp came out of his helmet, before he slowly toppled backwards.

Taking his chances, Mulk charged for the closest one and gave him a good whack with his hammer, being too surprised to properly defend themselves, the attacks connected. (Edit requested by Mel herself.) Zorc, seeing this entire situation and finding it...Rather shifty, decided to change his focus, instead turning his two guns on Eleon and firing, the two bullets erupted forth from his guns and headed straight for Eleon whose eyes shot open wide before he tried to roll out of the way, one of the bullets nicking him in the shoulder, while the other went off into the distance.

"OW, OW! HEY?! WHAT THE HELL IS THE BIG IDEA?!"

Zorc SEN -
6,4 - 6 HIT!
3,4 - 4! Miss.

Zorc CRA -
5,7 -> 7
4,6 - > 6
Both revolvers unjammed.

Eleon HP - 1/2 - Shot by Zorc
Vaz HP - 1/1
Vantas HP - 2/2
Zorc HP - 4/4
Mulk HP - 6/6

Veelasar Cpt. - 2/3 - Shot by Vaz
Veelasar 1 - 2/2 - Unharmed
Veelasar 2 - 1/2 - Struck by Mulk
Veelasar 3 - 0/2 - Icicled by Eleon
Veelasar 4 - 1/2 - Slashed by Vantas
Veelasar 5 - 2/2 - Unharmed

Gubor

"...Four or five, huh...Well, if they're around here somewhere or nearby, I think we'd have heard of them already...Then again, maybe not." Mia stated, rubbing her chin in thought. "...Lava back home...?" Mia questioned, only getting more and more confused with each passing second. "...Anyways...Let's get going to my grotto then, it's this way." She stated, waving her hand over for you to follow. Lea and Ted glanced at each other, then back at Mia. "...What about us? What do we do?"

"I don't know...Go back to fishing I guess?" Mia shrugged. "Just don't tell anyone about this guy...I'll figure something out." She stated, before heading off ahead. It was easy to follow her, it helped every five steps of her could be caught with about two of yours, too. You mostly kept to the beach, though looking over, you could spot the town that they had been mentioning earlier, it seemed rather small, not stretching much farther from the shore, either. There were no big walls or fortresses to be spotted, the place seemed rather quaint...Looking off into the distance, you could spot a massive structure with four large blades that seemed to slowly rotate upon themselves, though upon closer inspection, the blades seemed to be made out of cloth, rather than iron or steel.

"That windmill over there is where Pearhills is...I heard they've been having trouble with bandits, though, I hope they're alright." Mia stated, after noticing you glancing over. Soon, however, both of you focused your eyes back forward, as you seemed to have arrived at what appeared to be the "grotto" that Mia was talking about.

"Well, this is my place...Well, the entrance of it, anyways...This way." She signaled, before just hopping straight into the water. Though it seemed rather shallow, she just slipped right through it and disappeared! Curious but somewhat concerned, you approached slowly and stared directly at the water, seeing no trace of Mia whatsoever though, after sticking your head inside, you saw yourself arriving at what appeared to be some kind of hidden room under the water...How crafty!

Once you made your way down, Mia addressed you once more. "Right, so...You're welcome to stay here until...Well, until we figured out a way to get you out of town without everyone losing their minds...Anything I can get you? Food...A drink, maybe? Think I got ale or mead around here somewhere." She mumbled, rubbing the back of her head.

Savage

The next few hours were well spent, as you delivered unto these women the one and only ecstasy, exquisite, exotic, and all these other pretty words that start with e, rounds of loving with one and only Waaagcho. Taking alternate turns with each of the bandit ladies, their bodies much softer than their leader's, but still carrying a hint of roughness and ruggedness, they were out here living in the forests, after all, you couldn't expect any sort of princessly sort to be out here...Then again, what would that sort even be like? You had heard from the stories and training that human and elven nobles had these "ladies-in-waiting" sort of gals...They didn't fight and they sure as heck didn't tussle, but human and elven men would fight and beat the crap out of each other, to take these fair ladies as trophies...That's it...That'd be also a good way of establishing your place at the top, as well as concluding your mission of bringing the glory of the orcs back to Lozze...Just go around and claim ALL the fair damsels as trophies, beating the crap out of any would-be opposition...

Or not, up to you really, to listen or not to the crazy narrator inside your head. Regardless, you now had a small group of brigands who swore their loyalty to you...You should probably get them to...Do something...You know, other than just hanging around while you fuck these women. Speaking of which, you finally finish your third, virile blast of spunk inside the third girl, pumping her pussy full of your one and only macho essence...

Lynix

With quick thinking and a sharp rock in your hands, you dashed for the ogre itself as it reached down to try and grab you, on the wizard's orders.

Lynix AGI - 7,11 -> 11

With a quick leap, you weaved your way through the ogre's fingers and grabbed on to his elbow, the ogre's thick, rugged skin helping in making it particularly easy to hold on to. Lutthe looked at you quizically.

"...Wait...What are you-"

Realization flashed across his eyes as he saw you gripping that rock tightly in your hands. "NO, WAIT, DON'T!" He shouted, raising his staff towards your direction, a singular bolt of lightning blasted out from the staff, arcing straight towards you as the magically powered projectile tracked straight towards your back.

Lutthe ARC - 8,3 -> 8! 2 Damage. Lynix has 4 HP left.
Lynix AGI - 11,11 -> 11. Held on.

The lightning blasted you straight in the back, sending painful jolts of electricity up your entire spine as you arced yourself back, nearly letting go of the ogre, but still managing to hold on as the smell of your own singed flesh came up to your nostrils. With a heavy breath, you reached over and pulled yourself up further as the ogre awkwardly tried to get you off, waving his arm around.

"Your tenacity is respectable and very interesting, I'll make notes about it later...But PLEASE get. Away. From. Those. RUNES!" Lutthe shouted, preparing to fire another bolt of magic towards you, his staff charging up once more. Still, before he had a chance to fire, you managed to get yourself to the rune-covered collar, getting a good look at it as you gripped the rock tightly in your hand. This thing looked solid...Just smacking it around with your stone would be pointless...

Lynix CRA - 2,3 -> 3

No good...There was no way you could figure your way around this thing, it was unlike anything you had ever seen before...You smacked pointlessly with the rock against it, but to no avail.

Lutthe ARC - 7,1 -> 7! 1 Damage. Lynix has 3 HP left.
Lynix AGI - 10,12 -> 12. Held on.

Lynix CRA - 1,4 -> 4! GOBLIN SPARK OF GENIUS.

Suddenly, it hit you...This mark, this rune right here...It was...Familiar. You knew this one! Even Ondons used this...So magic did have some basic similarities, after all...During one of your assassination missions back in Skator, you came upon this mark, too. This symbol meant "Bound"...But! If you added a little scratch to it just right here...You gripped tightly on to your rock and pressed it against the rune, proceeding to pull it along the metal not to break it, but, rather, to change the symbol in it, changing the word it signified from "Bound" to "Asleep."

Almost on cue, the ogre's eyes suddenly flashed blue with magic as it let out a loud, drawn out, yawn, nearly knocking you off its neck immediately, but you managed to hold on, before it began to slowly tip forward, right towards Lutthe.

"No...No no no no-" A loud crash echoed all around the forest, birds flying off in all directions as you slowly hopped your way off the now fast asleep orc, patting the dust off yourself. You landed right close by to Lutthe, who was still alive, for better or for worse, but currently had a massive one ton orc sleeping on top of one of his legs, his staff having rolled off a few meters away from the point where he was stuck...You took a moment to glance over the wounds he had inflicted, there were two large black marks on you from the lightning now, one on your back, while the other one was on your shoulder...Annoying and painful, but at least you were still alive.
Nicoffee

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:41 am

Now things have seem to be shifting in a different direction for the orcs...

First things first, the matter about the chest at first doesn't seem to be a big deal for Mulk. Again his own stance is that material goods isn't that important to him outside of what will be seen as currency to help get along in how society works in this world. Personal interaction is more Mulk's focus. But that's not here and now. What's going on is the group getting everything together to prepare for the trap and Mulk helping out with what he can with this. Soon enough they have everything ready to go and all prepare to make their move the moment that the Veelasar show up and fall for their trap.

And arrive they did... however, something about the way they are dressed don't give off the impression of thieves. In fact, they seem to be looking more like guards than anything. Perhaps they could be thieves disguising themselves, but the way the trio has been behaving seems to be that there's something deeper than what's being led on. Before long the first shot hits and the fight begins. The elves make their move, easily taken out a couple of the Veelasar while Mulk hops in and lands a pretty good blow in. However, a couple of shots from Zorc and they go hitting into Eleon, seemingly going through with a backstabbing sort of play.

Now that Zorc has apparently turned against the ones they're helping with, the matter about the contents in the box is now coming up again in Mulk's mind. Something about these Veelasar and the way the trio is behaving makes it look like these particular elves are carrying something that is really that valuable... perhaps even personal. The trio's mannerism gives off that if the two of them find out what's inside, they're going to be regretting ever running into those elves. This has Mulk taking a moment to reconsider going through with this action and with only just one side of the story told, there is some answers that need to be asked. Mulk takes his hammer and attempts for a grapple, swinging his hammer around to hold the Veelasar by the neck, hopefully to pull them back and perhaps get some answers out of them.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:58 pm

"OOOOOOOH YEAH!" the Waaagcho Orc sighed as he pulled out the of the third woman, his cum spilling from her still gaping pussy onto the dripping cunts of the two other women below.

He had stacked the three women on top of each other, aligning their pussies so he could fuck them one after the other in a sweaty, cum dripping sex sandwich. Wiping the sweat from his brow he was pleased with his work, three down, millions - AND MILLIONS- to go. He doubted any other orc could have bedded so many, so quickly, and so rightly upon entering this world.

Leaving the three women to stew in a mix of their and his juices, he pulled his tights up and kicked open the door again to storm into the courtyard and take stock.

He grinned as he saw the old Bandit's leader's appearance, his bulk squeezed into an unflattering dress with a gaudy wig perched on his head, all covered in cum from his former men. Yeah, that wimp wasn't going to be leading anything but the train for some time.

Barking at his new underlings to assemble he inspected the rabble and was not pleased... they lacked.... pazazz! Yes, if his New Orc Order, the N.O.O., was ever going to get off the ground than they needed to look the part, and damnit these pencil necked geeks weren't going to cut it in fur.... no they needed.... spandex.

Shouting at the most intelligent looking one, he demanded to know where the closest textile based town was, but that was the job for tomorrow. Cracking his knuckles his turned into a savage grin, nowz waz trainin' time.
Last edited by exalted on Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby lilbooth » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Uram followed the two women in silence, occasionally nodding or rubbing his chin as he took in Lozze. It was a beautiful place to be sure, but there was much strife amongst the people. The bandits were supposedly stronger than the townsfolk and were battling for the wealth of the town. It was not so different from orc culture. In fighting and territorial disputes were very common in Skator, and likely in Lozze before that.

As they approached the barricade and arrows began to fly, Uram hefted his tower shield upon whatever looked sturdy enough to support it. Uram had never fought a human, but they looked smaller and weaker than most orcs. He was still cautious of the bandits as they approached but he would their charge with a fist of flame. "You lot may want to stand back a bit..." Said Uram, as he slowly gathered flame in his hand. As soon as one of the bandits was close enough he would lunge forward and bury the fire within their being.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby mrblah » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:13 am

Gubor made sure to wave goodbye at the two humans before he left them, thanking Lea for the grub she provided and Ted for... well, he just thanked him and left it at that. The walk he shared with Mia was a very enlightening experience. This Lozze place he found himself in seemed to be a whole lot less deadly than home, their village didn't even have big walls or towers or spikes or lava! How would they fight off their enemies with their lack of defenses? Even a fairly simply orc like Gubor could see that it was practically a death wish for them, but he kind of liked it. He really felt attached to the place, like it was less of some strange alien world and more of a safe haven from the real world...

Hearing about the windmill and the bandits, however, took precedence in Gubor's mind. Bandits? Trouble? Windmill? But it just looks like a big tower with cloth blades? What's it even supposed to do and why are bandits attacking it? Is there a really strong enemy in there that they wanna kill? Does this strong enemy use that entire tower as a weapon? But... how would it? Maybe Lozze actually had a lot of dangerous people after all. Gubor wasn't sure he could fight off against someone who could use that big thing!

His inner musings are interrupted as they finally got to Mia's grotto. Gubor had to take a second to look around in amazement, marveling at all of the water, stone, and everything else. It... looked... beautiful! Like the exact opposite of Skator, but instead of inspiring terror and oozing with danger, this 'grotto' made one feel calm... he realized that Mia had continued without him and he hurried to catch up to her, following her through the water.

And then stopping in amazement once more, caught off guard and certainly not expecting the hidden room. It was a bit of a cramped fit for someone of his size, with his head so close to the ceiling, but it wasn't anything so uncomfortable that he couldn't handle it. "Thanks, Miyah! Must be a bit of a nuisance havin' someone 'f my size 'n type inside your home, I know. Not alotta people'd be so kind, so really, I 'preciate it!" He gave the tiny elf girl a wide smile as he responded. "Oh, 'n I can't drink ale. Th' burn sets me off, but I'd like s'me food!"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MelissaB » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:25 am

Zorc grins as one hits the magical elf before glaring back at him. "Start fucking explaining because those fuckers aren't bandits! And if you don't sound even remotely like the truth i'm start shooting every single one of you, including those "bandits"." He hisses angrily, her painted eyes glaring over at Eleon before moving to unlaod a few rounds into the nearest Veelasar, eager to thin them as much as much as he is eager to thin out the other elves, deciding to remain neurtal in that he'll happy fill any elf with holes.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby NepawS » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:06 am

"That's gonna leave a mark..." Lynix sighed as she inspected the wounds that the elf inflicted on her. She dusted her clothing off and took a look around. The giant ogre with the elf trapped under it was truly a sight to be hold. She noticed Lutthe's staff laying out off his reach, the mage making desperate attempts to get a hold of it. Lynix slowly walked up to Lutthe and with a smug expression stepped on his hand as he was reaching out for his staff "Not so though without that thing, huh?" She let out a deep laugh as she walked over to the staff and kicked it away even further away.

"...That were some nice hits you got on me with this thing but you're gonna need alot more then a few sparks to bring me down." As her eyes wandered around the area, she noticed the cage she was trapped in lying in the distance. She chuckled as her attention wandered back to Lutthe "How does it feel to be the trapped one for once, you scum"

She took another good look at the colar of the ogre but she just couldn't make any sense out of the symbols on it... "Eh, what the hell does this all mean?" She scratched her head in confussion but before wasting any more thoughts on it, she decided that now is not the time for thinking but rather for some relaxation after what she had to put up with. And she knew very well who is going to help her with that...

She streched herself and took another look around... it didn't seem like this ruckus attracted any unwanted guests. It does seem like they are truly in a rather secluded area of Lozze. Perfect!
She quickly turned her attention back to Lutthe, truly enjoying the view of him squirming and struggeling beeing trapped under the ogre.

"Listen here, elf boy... you did quite a number on me back there and you are going to make up for it, if you want it or not" A grin struck her as she possitioned herself directly over his face, slowly removing her pants and undergarment

"...if you are not going to bring your genitals near me, that I just have to bring mine to you"

She gave her now exposed pussy a long stroke before placing it directly onto his mouth, slowly rubbing herself up and down his face...
NepawS
Newly Registered

Previous

Return to Roleplay