Carnival of Rust

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Carnival of Rust

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:52 pm

A Fateful Meeting
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lilith was hoping the commanding knight would listen to her story and realize just how much trouble it would be to arrest her. That's when the Were-beast showed up to defend her. Lilith was taken aback. No-one had ever defended herself or her mother like this. It was a refreshing change of pace.

Once the guards let them be, Lilith turned to the blond girl. "Don't worry, I'm use to this. And I've suffered much worst" She said with a curt grin "You'd best watch yourself as well. In case these guys come for pay back" Lilith added as she left.

All that left was the were-beast. Lilith stared him right in the eye, not hiding what she was. Though she had to admit, he was rather attractive "So I have to ask, why would a were-beast defend a Nomad?"

He'd been looking off at the departing girl with a look of confusion and surprise when Lilith addressed him, one which then flashed into a brief look of pain as a reminder of his home's fate came to him from the memory of Sir Cole. This lasted no longer than a second as he registered the words Lilith had spoken to him and Amun was quick to return her gaze with his own, smiling genially as he did. "Why wouldn't a Were-beast defend a Nomad? I simply couldn't have stood back and watched as a beautiful woman and a child were harassed by those men?"

Lilith was a little shocked by his straightforward answer. All she could do was blush as he called her beautiful. The last people to call her beautiful was her mother and the leader of the Zalaam cult she had left.

"Well could I get the name of my noble hero? I go by Lilith, this is Camillia" Lilith said motioning to the girl hiding behind her.

Amun offered a brief, yet dramatic, bow to the both of them. "My name is Amun Khufu of the Khufu—" He cut off abruptly with a wince at another painful reminder. Damn it. Hi introduction had been well practiced and ingrained into him from a young age, but now... now there was no Khufu family to begin with. "Well, just Amun Khufu." Amun straightened up and continued to smile in an attempt to hide his awkward pause.

"In any case, it's lovely to meet you both, Miss Lilith and Camillia. Someone must be kind to me for our paths to have crossed! Are you two perhaps native to Azraq?"

Lilith was surprised by Amun's initial introduction. Khufu The nomad thought to herself, keeping the last name in her memory. "No, neither of us have a home per say. I'm spent my life wondering the wilderness while Camillia is a slave. The only place I've managed to settle down in is Fero. Though I don't know if a bed is still waiting for me when I return. I take it you're a newcomer as well?"

A slave? Sympathetic eyes looked to Camillia briefly. Slavery was very much outlawed in Cielo so he'd never seen it himself, but he heard tales of how slaves were treated. "I'm sorry to hear that." Genuinely, he was. The were-beast looked back to Lilith, smiling again as he commonly did. "Yes, I've just arrived here after some... trouble, outside the walls. And I must say, though the captain was nice, I'm not sure how I feel about Azraq's knights so far."

Lilith could tell from that way he treated that Amun was a good man at heart. Little wonder he would come to help them. "Yes, I'd rather not deal with them on my way out." She said pondering for a moment. "So I'm guessing you don't have any plans here do you?"

"Well, I had come with the intentions of hopefully finding some work to provide enough pay to buy new weaponry and equipment with, but I suppose any large enough settlement would have what I desire." Answered Amun after a short pause to consider his answer. "Why do you ask?"

"Well I believe in paying my debts, so I'll give you a tip." Lilith said with a smirk "Look for a building that looks like an oddly-shaped mushroom. Ask for a woman named Metia with the Friendly Mushroom guild and tell her Lilith sent you. It's not much but it'll be a start" She said pointing in the rough direction of the Friendly Mushroom's building.

With that Lilith and Camilla made their way to the closest gate out of Azraq. "Best of luck Amun, perhaps our paths will cross again." she said as she waved goodbye.

Oh. Well, that's a surprisingly helpful tip. Amun looked in the direction Lilith pointed, nodding as he turned to see Lilith leaving. "Well, I greatly appreciate the tip, Miss Lilith. Thank you! I do hope to see you two again!" Amun waved as they departed for the gate, still wearing that same smile as he saw the two off. What a nice woman that was... and she was rather pretty, and exotic. He's rarely ever seen Nomads before.

... He should've tried harder to get somewhere with her. Maybe invite her for a drink. Amun continued to ponder the many intimate ways he could've led that encounter as he headed in the direction Lilith pointed out.

Just as they were leaving, Lilith turned back and ran to Amun. Once she was behind him, she gently whispered in a hush voice. "You're rather cute actually. I couldn't leave before giving you something else." She said pulling the neck of her dress down a bit to reveal her cleavage. "Have you ever been with a Nomad before, I could give you a taste for the price of a Measly 1 [C]."

...From the drinks, they'd get to simple chatter about this and that. Maybe he'd say a few funny stories from his past excursions, and the liquor would smooth over the road well enough for some bit of—the Were-beast was taken by surprise, as deep as he was in his thoughts, and almost jumped as he turned to face the voice that spoke to him. Once he realized it was Lilith, what she was doing, and what she was suggesting, Amun only had a few ways to respond.

He immediately pushed his hand into his pocket and flipped Lilith a [C], just one of his precious two. "I would very much like that, thank you." Don't judge him. His priorities are on straight, damn it. He can get more money later.

Lilith grinned as she lead the were-beast to a deserted alleyway in one of Azraq's slums well away from the main roads. After her last run in with the inn here in the city, she wasn't going to chance it. Sending Camillia to act as a lookout, the one-horned nomad began to press her body against Amun. Her hand caressed his chest. "So were do you want to start?" Lilith said letting Amun take the lead.

He was definitely surprised by the choice of location, but while he normally would find countless reasons to complain about the alleyway, he's not so picky about locale in these situations. "Well... I don't suppose we'd have a lot of time for much?" Amun didn't shy away from letting himself get acquainted with her body as she seemed to with his, moving his hands around her dress-clad back and sides. "If not, I'd be just fine with enjoying the main course." For emphasis, both of his hands gently squeezed the Nomad's ass.

"Oh!" Lilith squeaked as Amun gave her ass a gentle squeeze. "You're right, wouldn't want to run into anymore of the city's guards." She said as she slipped off her panties and rolled up her dress to reveal her soaking pussy. Moving away from Amun for a moment, she leaned against a wall and pointed her ass out towards the were-beast.

He wasn't too slow to follow her lead. The Were-beast moved up to Lilith, almost leaning over her as his left hand moved to continue fondling her ass and the other moved his robes to reveal the stiffening erection underneath. "True... but maybe we could afford a bit of foreplay?" He was most certainly eager to begin, but the best part happened before the best part. Amun slid his hands down to Lilith's dripping pussy and he traced her entrance with two fingers. "I like to make sure my partner enjoys it as much as I do."

"Hmm" Lilith moaned as Amun's fingers traced around her entrance. Immediately, he would realize just how cold Lilith's pussy felt. In fact, it was as if her entire body wasn't giving off any heat.

Reaching back, the nimble nomad massaged Amun's thigh. She moved her hand up and down, just letting the back of her hand brush against his member. Until finally, she reached back and gently caressed his cock. "Indeed, you are a gentleman through and through". Lilith cooed softly.

"I aim to please, my lady..." The Were-beast let out his own moan as Lilith stroked his cock, and in response, he pushed two fingers past her entrance, somewhat surprised and excited by the coldness of her body. It was an interesting change from what he'd expect, only adding more to the exotic feel he got from the Nomad.

He wiggled his two fingers around inside of her as a precursor, pushing further in to the knuckle, and pulling out slowly, brushing briefly against her clit with another finger. He repeated these steps for a few moments more, then pulled out his fingers entirely. They were slick with her wetness. "I believe now's a good time?"

Lilith had never been with such a generous lover. Most of her previous customers were quick to fuck and toss her to the side. To be with someone so in tune with her body was a revelation.

Lilith's pussy could easily accommodate Amun's knuckle with ease. But she wasn't expecting him to brush against her clit. She had to muffle her cries lest someone find them.

Once his finger were out, Lilith knew it was time. Her hips wiggled as she smiled. "I'm ready when you are"

Then he was ready right now. Amun braced himself first, reaching down to aim his cock directly at Lilith's pussy, before he slowly moved forward to penetrate the cold, soaked hole. He had bit his lip with a low moan coming from him at the unique sensation, but he didn't stop his advance. The Were-beast continued until he'd sunk mostly every inch of his hot cock into the Nomad, then he grabbed her by the hips and eagerly thrust the rest of it in, completely spearing the woman to the best that he physically could.

Lilith bit her bottom lip as Amun penetrated her soaking hole. This throbbing heat was practically addictive. It sent quivers throughout her body. Her drooling cunt wrapped around his cock, drawing him deeper into herself. Once speared , Lilith let out a loud moan despite herself. Her ass shook as she wiggled around his length.

Slowly, Amun reminded himself as he started off with some gentle thrusting. Every fiber of his being had almost reacted the moment Lilith had voiced such a loud noise, but he wanted to take his time and enjoy their time together. It'd been awhile since he was last with a woman, since before his life totally flipped upside down, actually. Who knows when the next time he'd have sex would be in this dangerous world?

"This would be my first time with a Nomad... I do hope I'm treating you well?" He looked down to her, searching for any signs to help him find her weak spot and better judge her tastes. All the while, he couldn't help himself from sliding his hands all over what he could of her body, enjoying the coldness she exuded.

Lilith could only smile to herself. "You've treated me better then then anyone I've ever known. " She says with a breathless moan. It was the truth, Amun was such a generous lover and an experienced one at that. She could feel him explore her body work weak spots. The second his hands brushed her horn, Lilith's pussy tightened around his cock. All the while her nipples stood erect, poking her dress and begging for attention.

"How terrible of them to have not given you what you deserve, my lady." A few spots, then... Amun was sure to mentally note Lilith's reactions, and he would waste no time in using what he'd learned. He picked up the pace of his thrusting until he was nearly pounding his dick into her, and he leaned down over her to whisper something. "Lean up a bit." His intentions behind the request would become crystal clear when his searching hands would trace up her sides to her breasts, and he'd gently pinch and tease them.

Lilith hadn't felt so cared for, she was so moved she didn't hesitate to listen to the were-beast and lean up. As he picks up the pace, Lilith moves her hips to match Amun's movements. He was paying her after all, and Lilith was gonna make sure he got his money's worth.

But as she leaned up, Lilith could feel Amun's hands trace their way to her breasts. The Nomad waited with batted breath for his hands to reach her nipples. Even with a gentle pinch, Lilith's hips quivered as she bit her lip to keep from moaning louder. But her knees were beginning to shake as she inched closer to orgasm.

His breath was coming out in husky quick pants, with his thrusting becoming harsher and more animalistic. He could feel himself reaching his peak, and instinctively, the Were-beast had a suspicion she might've been close too. It only pushed him to try harder. He plowed into her with more force than before, his hips slapping against the cushion that was her ass hard enough to make louder audible noises, and he paid closer attention with his handiwork on her breasts, softly squeezing them and playing with her erect nipples. "I'm... close."

Lilith let out breathless cries as she braced the wall. Her nipples were rock hard and every touch from Amun rocked her body. But his more forceful thrusts pushed her over the edge.

"M-me too, I'm going to ... ahh!" Before she could finish, she let out a loud moan as she reached her climax. Her pussy clenched Amun's member tightly as she covered him with his love juices. It took everything to keep Lilith's knees from buckling.

He didn't bother to restrain himself, instead opting to follow her lead into a blissful orgasm. The Were-beast followed his instincts and thrust his throbbing cock as deep as he could into the shaking Nomad just as he reached his peak. Unimpeded, a torrent of hot cum shot into Lilith's cunt, followed by another, and yet another. Amun bit his lip to stifle out his moan as he blasted all he could into Lilith. By the time he'd spent his whole load, a small white puddle had formed beneath them. And he almost bit his lip hard enough to break skin. It kind of hurt.

Even as Amun dumped his load inside Lilith, she couldn't stop shaking her hips. Her pussy trying to coax as much of Amun's seed as she could. Once the two of them have caught their breath. Lilith lets' Amun's cock slip from her pussy. Turning around, the Nomad gives him a passionate kiss, letting her tongue explore his mouth. "Wow you were pretty backed up weren't you?" She said noticing the puddle beneath them.

He returned the passionate kiss, wrapping an arm around her waist in an almost (almost) possessive manner. "... I've been busy." Was his reply when she asked. With the whole 'everything he knows and loves being taken from him' thing and also Lyanna and... the likely late Lucia, he indeed had a lot on his plate. "And being with a woman as beautiful as you... well, perhaps my body was pushed to try harder than it normally does."

Lilith gave Amun a sympathetic look. "Well I'm glad I could provide you with a bit of comfort after all you've been through." She said as she let Amun hold her as she pleased. "Though I must leave for Fero soon." Lilith said nuzzling against his chest.

"Fero... I've heard tales of that kingdom." Not many good rumors, he thought to himself with a slight mental grimace. Outwardly, of course, the former noble was smiling. "Would you think they'd have work there? Just out of curiosity."

In responses to his quiry, Lilith showed him the spider emblem on her black dress. "I'm actually a member of a guild in Fero. I was on a job that was ... beyond my abilities. I'm hoping they'll let me take another job with them. The guild is mainly run by Nomads, but they may offer you work"

"Well... if that's the case, perhaps I could accompany you on your trip back? Finding some measure of work is really my only goal at the moment." His two other goals were likely eaten and left him, respectively.

"I would like that very much" Lilith said with a soft tone. After spending a bit of time in Amun's embrace, she put her panties back on and put her dress down. First chance she got, Lilith would clean herself properly.

"Lets get going then." Lilith said as she got Camillia "Hopefully this snow doesn't get any worst" She added as she lead the two through the closest gate towards Fero.

When they separated, he took his time in settling himself as well. Not that there was much he needed to do. He needed only readjust his robes and he was ready. "Right... then, let us take the first steps of our adventure together!" Amun followed after her.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:55 am

Life in Azraq had been surprisingly peaceful for Selvaria as of late. She hadn't had anyone come to seek her out in the shop that doubled as her home in days it felt like. The workbench she was sitting at had never been so clean as it was now, leaving plenty of room for her to rest her head and take a nap. Until there was a knock at her door anyways. Selvaria yawned as she sat up, her white wings stretching along with her arms. She was just about to call that the door was open, forgetting she was still wearing only her white night gown that she hadn't bothered to change out of yet, when the door suddenly flew off it's hinges and a trio of Azraq guards filed in.

Selvaria freezes up, staring wide eyed at the guards as they deliver their missive. Her first thought was that her past had caught up to her and she would be arrested, but the truth was far more mundane than that. ".......Oh...." Is all Selvaria utters as the knights leave as quickly as they came, watching sadly as her door is dragged away. The cold air and snow flakes drifting into her small home cause her to shiver as she contemplates what had just happened. Selvaria was vaguely aware of the law that had been passed, but why had they come so early? Her lack of a door is a more pressing concern at the moment though. She would need a new one or her house would be significantly less comfortable, as well as safe if just anyone could walk in. Reaching for the pouch that held her Crystals and opening it only for a single sad looking crystal to fall out onto her work bench. Turns out not doing any work for days on end meant not getting paid either.

This left Selvaria to consider the choice that had been given to her. Working for a guild meant fighting, while on the other hand, trying to convince her rival in business to close down meant negotiations and no money meant she had little to bargain with. Not to mention the idea of having to go barter with a stranger made her want to just crawl back into bed and curl up under a blanket. "Guild it is then...." She mumbled sadly as she changed into clothes more suitable for going out. Selvaria wasn't giving up on her peaceful life owning a repair shop just yet, but she needed funds and she needed them soon. Once her rifle was at her side, her hat was secure on her head, and her wings were tucked under her cloak, Selvaria would head to see about finding some work with one of the guilds.
Blue56

Postby MiscChaos » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:03 am

Ophelia hadn't had a rest as peaceful and full of warmth... ever, really. The company surrounding her and falling asleep with Alice in her arms are basically all she wants in life right now and she would like to keep this peace forever. And then someone stops outside of their door, bringing her from the soft realm of sleep back fully into reality. She has never experienced such a desire to kill someone, but having her rest interrupted seems to have made her absolutely murderous. Especially once they begin rattling it, as if trying to force it open. Well, there was back in the arena, both when the idiot with more penis than sense slapped Alice and when Annie was hooked by the man soon to lose his spine. She supposes her anger was greater in both of those instances, but not by much when she hears someone fiddling with things outside of the door. She will need to have words with the guards at a later point because the fact that someone can make this much noise and not inspire the curiosity of those in charge of security is unacceptable. With a sigh, she untangles herself from Alice and re-dresses herself. She doesn't want to offer the view of her body to anyone outside of this room besides Lady Techra now that she knows such lovely things can be done with it.

Once she is armored and armed, she goes into stealth and attempts to quietly make her way out of the room without alerting those on the other side to her movements. At the very least, because of her gift, if it's some moron attempting to harm her, it should take some time for them to realize she is not just another Nomad. If it is someone attempting to harm her companions, they will not live through the night. Actually, given her anger at being woken up, unless it's for a good reason no one is surviving the night. She'll just make their death quick and mostly painless if they weren't attempting to harm her or her companions.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby lilbooth » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:27 am

Anastasia kept mostly quiet as they walked towards the Colosseum, focusing on making sure she didn't open up any wounds as they walked, though as time went on it became readily apparent that the wounds were healing a lot faster than usual, enough where even just staring at a scratch one could see it closing with the naked eye. How strange. When they made it back to the ruins of Monsteropolis, Anastasia grunted a little as she saw the new strange city. "Well, that certainly wasn't there just yesterday, from the looks of it it might be some fetish area for Zalaam and Tenebris, I'd prefer not to deal with those good for nothing corpse fuckers, at least Avenir respects the dead." She mumbled to herself, just then noticing the other trio of travelers, then noticing the Barton shield. Anastasia kept an eye on the trio as they approached, a close enough eye to not even notice the retreating zombie horde until Aranya mentions it. Anastasia then nodded at Idalia's words, letting herself relax, but only a little as who knows if they were friendly or not. "I sure hope they have no relation to those bastards, I don't want to deal with them again so soon." Anastasia didn't say anything to the trio as they approached, sort of hoping they could just walk on by without them even noticing their existence.

Just when Cee Cee was ready to get going with Saphira and Magnolia her nose caught a familiar scent. She glanced around and quickly noticed a party of three walking toward her. She looked to them and let in a prolonged whiff. Definitely familiar, but she couldn't place who it was coming from, the three were standing too close together. She looked past them for a moment and noticed the new city, they seemed to appear within minutes. And another oddity was the undead horde shuffling away. CeeCee was almost certain they would try to attack again but it seemed the arrival of the other group may have deterred them. She stood up and casted a wave out towards them. The massive glowing eye from the tall women was also a concerning sight. She turned to Saphira before they got too close. "One of those three was traveling with the Chimera that I was tracking yesterday. I'm not sure which one it is but the Chimera was very upset that I worked with the Barton's so don't bring them up. I'm just going to say hello, hopefully, they don't feel like a fight." Cee Cee turned to Magnolia next. "Ok girl, these three could be trouble, so if I let out an 'awoo' I want you to start swing, hit whichever one I'm hitting as hard as you can ok? Saphira you heard that too, focus on one target at a time, if it comes to that. And if I go down take Magnolia and get her back to the Castle, as fast as you can. Unless you really think you've got a chance at winning." With her plan laid out CeeCee spun back around to face the three. She did her best to look unthreatening, the three approaching seemed to be quite well geared, and Cee Cee was the only member of the group really fit for battle. "Good morning travelers, how do you fair?" She asked with a smile.

Saphira's mouth fell open because of surprise. An entire city, right there? This had to be the work of magic, or or the Divine! She was going to tell Cee Cee they should investigate this strange city with black glass cylinders. But then another party came...

Saphira nodded at what CeeCee said, assuming that if she knew them, she'd be better at handling them. Giving the new arrivals a friendly smile and wave, Saphira greeted them: "Hello there, good afternoon!"

Magnolia blinks, however at this point, given that she always looks happy and confused, CeeCee had no reason to assume that she didn't understand. However, when the Spectross thing and her group closes the distance, Magnolia cocks her head and looks directly at the girl in the black, with the lilac eyes, and she looks back into her eyes. Without looking away, Magnolia grabs at CeeCee's arm and starts tugging at it wildly, while pointing with her other hand. In response, the girl in the black says something under her breath to the Spectross thing, however CeeCee and Saphira couldn't hear, and if Magnolia could hear it, she probably wouldn't be able to repeat it back. At this point, CeeCee could also see that the girl in black was missing an entire arm as well.

The strange girl in the black and white starts pointing and... hooting? As Anastasia's group draws within reasonable distance and starts pointing at Idalia while tugging at the Were-Beast's sleeve. Idalia looks confused for a moment, then her eyes suddenly widen "That's not just a little girl, that's another one of the Barton's creations. I'm getting the same feeling from her as from 05 or one of the others." she says, just loud enough for Anastasia to hear. Ara simply shrugs it off "At this point, I'm just rolling with it. I have no idea what's going on." she said.

Anastasia gave the trio in front of her a curious look as one of them starts to... Hoot? Did she think she was an owl? Who knows maybe she was, she's seen stranger things after all. At Idalia's words though, Anastasia tenses up a bit and exhales softly. "I would rather not deal with another one, let's just pass them by as quick as we can." She said, whispering as well, then looking to Aranya and shrugging. "Honestly, I barely know myself." Anastasia then sighs softly when she hears two of the trio call out in greeting, guess they won't really be able to go as unnoticed as she wanted. "Just peachy, thanks for asking. We mean no harm to you three, just passing by if you'll excuse us." Anastasia went with the typical Spectross greeting it seems, perhaps even more polite than usual! She really didn't want to deal with those three however and so wanted to go as quick as possible.

"Oh. Why of course." said CeeCee gesturing towards miles of open space to either side of herself and the party. "Safe travels." She said to the other three finnaly turning to acknowlege Magnolia. "What's wrong girl?" She said while crouching down a bit so they were more eye to eye.

Saphira nods politely to the other party. Honestly, it was saver to ignore people that wanted to be left alone, especially if they were dangerous. "Alright, have a pleasant day." Then Saphira made a worried stare towards Magnolia, who appeared to be trying to communicate something...

As Idalia, Anastsia, and Ara start to pass by the Were-Beast, hooting girl, and red-head, the hooting girl quickly runs in front of Idalia and blocks her path, holding her arms out to either ide, hooting at her and waving her arms. Idalia stops, surprised and looks down at her. "What the hell do you want?" she asks, annoyed, to which the girl simply replies with more hooting. Ara looks at Anastasia in confusion, but doesn't say anything.

Magnolia hoots at CeeCee and points at the girl with the black hair, while using her other hand to tug at CeeCee's arm. When the group starts to pass them, she suddenly darts over to them and holds out her arms to block the dark-haired girl's path, hooting at her and waving her arms, occasionally looking back at CeeCee each time. The Dark-haired girl looks annoyed as she asks her "What the hell do you want?" though makes no move to do anything about it.

Anastasia sighs as the... Other creation of the Bartons began blocking her path, she seemed to know about Idalia, but can't seem to communicate it properly, and her companions definitely couldn't tell. Suddenly though, Anastasia realizes that the creation looks very... Similar to the image of Avenir. Did those Bartons have no shame? To create something in the image of something much more superior then them. Anastasia gave the thing a pitiful look, it couldn't even communicate properly. Anastasia would come back, and when she did, the Bartons would pay not only for the atrocities they have committed already, but for of also creating this thing specifically. Sighing heavily, she continues walking. "Just ignore it." She says, looking towards Idalia, hoping the sign will be brushed off by its companions.

CeeCee quickly stepped forward and pulled Magnolia out of the way. "Sorry about that folks, I don't know what's gotten into her." Said CeeCee holding Magnolia so she couldn't block the traveler's path any longer.

Saphira just smiles awkwardly, apologizing to the other group. "Sorry everyone, I don't know what got over her. Safe travels!"

Anastasia grumbles a little, it seemed so much like a little kid in how it acted. Regardless, with the thing out of their way, Anastasia simply waves in acknowledgment and walks towards the Colosseum in order to continue their plan. She definitely wasn't about to look towards that new city in case those guards didn't like being looked at funny or some shit.
The Collab

When the other trio finished their awkward passing, CeeCee turned back to Saphira and Magnolia. "Shall we continue onto town then? I need to check in with the guild, perhaps you could sign up as well. And I'll need to find a new mount, so a brief stop in the forest on our perhaps. Sound good?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Anastasia kept mostly quiet as they walked towards the Colosseum, focusing on making sure she didn't open up any wounds as they walked, though as time went on it became readily apparent that the wounds were healing a lot faster than usual, enough where even just staring at a scratch one could see it closing with the naked eye. How strange. When they made it back to the ruins of Monsteropolis, Anastasia grunted a little as she saw the new strange city. "Well, that certainly wasn't there just yesterday, from the looks of it it might be some fetish area for Zalaam and Tenebris, I'd prefer not to deal with those good for nothing corpse fuckers, at least Avenir respects the dead." She mumbled to herself, just then noticing the other trio of travelers, then noticing the Barton shield. Anastasia kept an eye on the trio as they approached, a close enough eye to not even notice the retreating zombie horde until Aranya mentions it. Anastasia then nodded at Idalia's words, letting herself relax, but only a little as who knows if they were friendly or not. "I sure hope they have no relation to those bastards, I don't want to deal with them again so soon." Anastasia didn't say anything to the trio as they approached, sort of hoping they could just walk on by without them even noticing their existence.

Just when Cee Cee was ready to get going with Saphira and Magnolia her nose caught a familiar scent. She glanced around and quickly noticed a party of three walking toward her. She looked to them and let in a prolonged whiff. Definitely familiar, but she couldn't place who it was coming from, the three were standing too close together. She looked past them for a moment and noticed the new city, they seemed to appear within minutes. And another oddity was the undead horde shuffling away. CeeCee was almost certain they would try to attack again but it seemed the arrival of the other group may have deterred them. She stood up and casted a wave out towards them. The massive glowing eye from the tall women was also a concerning sight. She turned to Saphira before they got too close. "One of those three was traveling with the Chimera that I was tracking yesterday. I'm not sure which one it is but the Chimera was very upset that I worked with the Barton's so don't bring them up. I'm just going to say hello, hopefully, they don't feel like a fight." Cee Cee turned to Magnolia next. "Ok girl, these three could be trouble, so if I let out an 'awoo' I want you to start swing, hit whichever one I'm hitting as hard as you can ok? Saphira you heard that too, focus on one target at a time, if it comes to that. And if I go down take Magnolia and get her back to the Castle, as fast as you can. Unless you really think you've got a chance at winning." With her plan laid out CeeCee spun back around to face the three. She did her best to look unthreatening, the three approaching seemed to be quite well geared, and Cee Cee was the only member of the group really fit for battle. "Good morning travelers, how do you fair?" She asked with a smile.

Saphira's mouth fell open because of surprise. An entire city, right there? This had to be the work of magic, or or the Divine! She was going to tell Cee Cee they should investigate this strange city with black glass cylinders. But then another party came...

Saphira nodded at what CeeCee said, assuming that if she knew them, she'd be better at handling them. Giving the new arrivals a friendly smile and wave, Saphira greeted them: "Hello there, good afternoon!"

Magnolia blinks, however at this point, given that she always looks happy and confused, CeeCee had no reason to assume that she didn't understand. However, when the Spectross thing and her group closes the distance, Magnolia cocks her head and looks directly at the girl in the black, with the lilac eyes, and she looks back into her eyes. Without looking away, Magnolia grabs at CeeCee's arm and starts tugging at it wildly, while pointing with her other hand. In response, the girl in the black says something under her breath to the Spectross thing, however CeeCee and Saphira couldn't hear, and if Magnolia could hear it, she probably wouldn't be able to repeat it back. At this point, CeeCee could also see that the girl in black was missing an entire arm as well.

The strange girl in the black and white starts pointing and... hooting? As Anastasia's group draws within reasonable distance and starts pointing at Idalia while tugging at the Were-Beast's sleeve. Idalia looks confused for a moment, then her eyes suddenly widen "That's not just a little girl, that's another one of the Barton's creations. I'm getting the same feeling from her as from 05 or one of the others." she says, just loud enough for Anastasia to hear. Ara simply shrugs it off "At this point, I'm just rolling with it. I have no idea what's going on." she said.

Anastasia gave the trio in front of her a curious look as one of them starts to... Hoot? Did she think she was an owl? Who knows maybe she was, she's seen stranger things after all. At Idalia's words though, Anastasia tenses up a bit and exhales softly. "I would rather not deal with another one, let's just pass them by as quick as we can." She said, whispering as well, then looking to Aranya and shrugging. "Honestly, I barely know myself." Anastasia then sighs softly when she hears two of the trio call out in greeting, guess they won't really be able to go as unnoticed as she wanted. "Just peachy, thanks for asking. We mean no harm to you three, just passing by if you'll excuse us." Anastasia went with the typical Spectross greeting it seems, perhaps even more polite than usual! She really didn't want to deal with those three however and so wanted to go as quick as possible.

"Oh. Why of course." said CeeCee gesturing towards miles of open space to either side of herself and the party. "Safe travels." She said to the other three finnaly turning to acknowlege Magnolia. "What's wrong girl?" She said while crouching down a bit so they were more eye to eye.

Saphira nods politely to the other party. Honestly, it was saver to ignore people that wanted to be left alone, especially if they were dangerous. "Alright, have a pleasant day." Then Saphira made a worried stare towards Magnolia, who appeared to be trying to communicate something...

As Idalia, Anastsia, and Ara start to pass by the Were-Beast, hooting girl, and red-head, the hooting girl quickly runs in front of Idalia and blocks her path, holding her arms out to either ide, hooting at her and waving her arms. Idalia stops, surprised and looks down at her. "What the hell do you want?" she asks, annoyed, to which the girl simply replies with more hooting. Ara looks at Anastasia in confusion, but doesn't say anything.

Magnolia hoots at CeeCee and points at the girl with the black hair, while using her other hand to tug at CeeCee's arm. When the group starts to pass them, she suddenly darts over to them and holds out her arms to block the dark-haired girl's path, hooting at her and waving her arms, occasionally looking back at CeeCee each time. The Dark-haired girl looks annoyed as she asks her "What the hell do you want?" though makes no move to do anything about it.

Anastasia sighs as the... Other creation of the Bartons began blocking her path, she seemed to know about Idalia, but can't seem to communicate it properly, and her companions definitely couldn't tell. Suddenly though, Anastasia realizes that the creation looks very... Similar to the image of Avenir. Did those Bartons have no shame? To create something in the image of something much more superior then them. Anastasia gave the thing a pitiful look, it couldn't even communicate properly. Anastasia would come back, and when she did, the Bartons would pay not only for the atrocities they have committed already, but for of also creating this thing specifically. Sighing heavily, she continues walking. "Just ignore it." She says, looking towards Idalia, hoping the sign will be brushed off by its companions.

CeeCee quickly stepped forward and pulled Magnolia out of the way. "Sorry about that folks, I don't know what's gotten into her." Said CeeCee holding Magnolia so she couldn't block the traveler's path any longer.

Saphira just smiles awkwardly, apologizing to the other group. "Sorry everyone, I don't know what got over her. Safe travels!"

Anastasia grumbles a little, it seemed so much like a little kid in how it acted. Regardless, with the thing out of their way, Anastasia simply waves in acknowledgment and walks towards the Colosseum in order to continue their plan. She definitely wasn't about to look towards that new city in case those guards didn't like being looked at funny or some shit.

"I'd love to... but... CeeCee... that town over there... what ever it is. We should investigate, who knows what magic it holds?" Saphira looked longingly up towards the magical black spires.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Littlemankitten » Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:14 am

Collab

Anastasia kept mostly quiet as they walked towards the colosseum, focusing on making sure she didn't open up any wounds as they walked, though as time went on it became readily apparent that the wounds were healing a lot faster than usual, enough where even just staring at a scratch one could see it closing with the naked eye. How strange. When they made it back to the ruins of Monsteropolis, Anastasia grunted a little as she saw the new strange city. "Well, that certainly wasn't there just yesterday, from the looks of it it might be some fetish area for Zalaam and Tenebris, I'd prefer not to deal with those good for nothing corpse fuckers, at least Avenir respects the dead." She mumbled to herself, just then noticing the other trio of travelers, then noticing the Barton shield. Anastasia kept an eye on the trio as they approached, a close enough eye to not even notice the retreating zombie horde until Aranya mentions it. Anastasia then nodded at Idalia's words, letting herself relax, but only a little as who knows if they were friendly or not. "I sure hope they have no relation to those bastards, I don't want to deal with them again so soon." Anastasia didn't say anything to the trio as they approached, sort of hoping they could just walk on by without them even noticing their existence.

Just when Cee Cee was ready to get going with Saphira and Magnolia her nose caught a familiar scent. She glanced around and quickly noticed a party of three walking toward her. She looked to them and let in a prolonged whiff. Definitely familiar, but she couldn't place who it was coming from ,the three were standing too close together. She looked past them for a moment and noticed the new city, they seemed to appear within minutes. And another oddity was the undead horde shuffling away. CeeCee was almost certain they would try to attack again but it seemed the arrival of the other group may have deterred them. She stood up and casted a wave out towards them. The massive glowing eye from the tall women was also a concerning sight. She turned to Saphira before they got too close. "One of those three was traveling with the Chimera that I was tracking yesterday. I'm not sure which one it is but the Chimera was very upset that I worked with the Barton's so don't bring them up. I'm just going to say hello, hopefully they don't feel like a fight." Cee Cee turned to Magnolia next. "Ok girl, these three could be trouble, so if I let out an 'awoo' I want you to start swing, hit whichever one I'm hitting as hard as you can ok? Saphira you heard that too, focus on one target at a time, if it comes to that. And if I go down take Magnolia and get her back to the Castle, as fast as you can. Unless you really think you've got a chance at winning." With her plan laid out CeeCee spun back around to face the three. She did her best to look unthreatening, the three approaching seemed to be quite well geared, and Cee Cee was the only member of the group really fit for battle. "Good morning travelers, how do you fair?" She asked with a smile.

CeeCee quickly stepped forward and pulled Magnolia out of the way. "Sorry about that folks, I don't know what's gotten into her." Said CeeCee holding Magnolia so she couldn't block the travelers path any longer.

Saphira just smiles awkwardly, apologising to the other group. "Sorry everyone, I don't know what got over her. Safe travels!"

Anastasia grumbles a little, it seemed so much like a little kid in how it acted. Regardless, with the thing out of their way, Anastasia simply waves in acknowledgment and walks towards the colosseum in order to continue their plan. She definitely wasn't about to look towards that new city in case those guards didn't like being looked at funny or some shit.

As the other trio went out of sight, Anastasia sighed. "By Avenir I'm going to see those Barton's burnt to ash." She said aloud, but to herself. Anastasia just kept walking to the colosseum, hoping the job would be quick enough and after so long she could finally get paid her due.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:01 pm

Lilith Rose/Mark3000

Lilith and her new companion, as well as Camilla, manage to make it to the city gates without further incident, however the guard at the booth looks over the three suspiciously "Hmph. A werebeast, a slave, and a filthy grey-skin. You lot won't be missed." he said, gruffly, as he handed them the clipboard to fill out.

After exiting the city and starting towards Fero, the group comes upon a dark forest, however over the trees, they can see that a Dark Spire is deep inside, the top rising over the treetops. Through the trees, the two can see a group of forms, shrouded in darkness, stumbling around through the trees. To the left of the forest, the way is blocked by a stream, however the banks are close enough together that they may be able to jump across. Just beyond the dark forest, the group is aware, is the newly formed city of Darkmoore, and just beyond that the the mountains is the city of Fero.

Looking at the Black Spire standing over the trees, Camilla points to it "Lilith, what's that? I don't remember ever seeing one before." she says, before lowering her gaze to the trees, only now noticing all of the forms stumbling through the trees. "I don't the forests are usually full of so many people, either. People don't usually leave the cities... I don't want to go through there..." she says, grabbing onto Lilith's dress.

Amun Khufu/MrBlah

Amun and Lilith, as well as Camilla, manage to make it to the city gates without further incident, however the guard at the booth looks over the three suspiciously "Hmph. A werebeast, a slave, and a filthy grey-skin. You lot won't be missed." he said, gruffly, as he handed them the clipboard to fill out.

After exiting the city and starting towards Fero, the group comes upon a dark forest, however over the trees, they can see that a Dark Spire is deep inside, the top rising over the treetops. Through the trees, the two can see a group of forms, shrouded in darkness, stumbling around through the trees. To the left of the forest, the way is blocked by a stream, however the banks are close enough together that they may be able to jump across. Just beyond the dark forest, the group is aware, is the newly formed city of Darkmoore, and just beyond that the the mountains is the city of Fero.

Looking at the Black Spire standing over the trees, Camilla points to it "Lilith, what's that? I don't remember ever seeing one before." she says, before lowering her gaze to the trees, only now noticing all of the forms stumbling through the trees. "I don't the forests are usually full of so many people, either. People don't usually leave the cities... I don't want to go through there..." she says, grabbing onto Lilith's dress.

CeeCee/Lilbooth

Magnolia gasps as CeeCee tugs her out of the dark-haired girl's way, merely watching her out of the corner of her eye as she's tugged away. Magnolia doesn't struggle against CeeCee's grip as she holds her there.

As the group is leaving, and after CeeCee asks whether or not the group should move onto town to check with the guild, Saphira replies with "I'd love to... but... CeeCee... that town over there... what ever it is. We should investigate, who knows what magic it holds?" while looking longingly at it, and giving her puppydog eyes.

Meanwhile, Magnolia just watches as the other group leaves. When they're almost out of eyesight, Magnolia looks at CeeCee, pointing again at the dark-haired girl in the distance, and uses her other hand to point to herself, then says to her "Semm.", not as a question, as she usually voices anything she says, but as a blunt statement.

Saphira Perinther/Randomizer

When CeeCee tugs Magnolia out of the way, she gasps in surprise. The Dark-haired girl watches her out of the corner of her eye, even as they pass by Saphira's own group. None of them say anything, the one in the suit who resembles a card shark simply gives a wave over her shoulder.

"Shall we continue onto town then? I need to check in with the guild, perhaps you could sign up as well. And I'll need to find a new mount, so a brief stop in the forest on our perhaps. Sound good?" CeeCee asks, to which Saphira replies that she really wants to visit that black city. After Saphira informs her of this, Magnolia speaks up, with something other than hooting "Semm." she says, as she points at herself with one hand and at the dark-haired girl off in the distance, walking with the other group, with the other. Though she's talking to CeeCee, Saphira can still understand that unlike all of the sounds and other incomplete words she says, this was not spoken as a question.

Anastasia Ursa/LittleManKitten

As her group made their way to the Colosseum, Idalia glanced back at the other group they had just passed by "She knew, she just... can't speak our language." she says, finally, in reference to the girl who had blocked their path. "I've seen a lot of 'us', but that's a first. I wonder what he screwed up to make her incapable of basic speech." she said, to which Ara replied "I don't think she CAN'T speak, it seemed more like she didn't know how. Judging from the way she was acting, she seemed less incapable of speech, and more... simple." she said, casually.

After not too much longer, the group comes upon the Colosseum of Fools. One of the two guards at the front gate started to raise his hand to stop them, however Ara stopped him first "We're here for the tournament, we have three people, no we're not whores, let us in to sign up." she said, to which the guard simply gaped at them. The second guard laughed out loud, almost clutching his stomach "Oh, she got you good." he said, once finished, as he opened up the gates to let them in.

Once inside, another guard led them to a desk. All around them, covering the walls were various banners from the various guilds and houses all over the continent, most of which Anastasia didn't recognize. The guard at the desk greeted them, however he stops when he sees Anastasia, freezing in place. After a moment of his staring, Idalia leans forward and waves her remaining hand in his face "OH excuse me" he says, after shaking his head from side to side "Ahem, yes, uh, please sign your names on this sheet and give us your team's name." he says, sliding the clipboard towards them. Aranya signs her name, "Aranya Wulfekastiel", then she hands the clipboard to Idalia, who signs her name "Idalia", then pauses briefly, before asking "Do we have to sign a last name?" to which the guard replies "Ah, yes. If you don't have one, make one up. We had someone yesterday who didn't have a last name." he explains. After a moment, Idalia signs her last name as "Baskerville", before sliding the clipboard over to Anastasia.

Selvaria Vaimel/Blue56

Selvaria leaves her house in search of a guild to work for. After glancing around, finding the Friendly Mushroom, Black Salamander, White Light, Rolling Thunder, and Grey Crow, Selvaria determines that she will go ahead and seek work at the Black Salamander guild first.

Walking inside the solid black building with dark green trim in the corners and their emblem, a black salamander on a green background, with silver edging, the clerk, a man in black armor with the Black Salamander emblem on his armor, greets her immediately with a wave and a happy "Hello!". Behind the clerk is a board with a list of missions on it.

Go to the Orc Camp south of Fero and kill Chieftan "Nawrled-Knux the Bonechewer".

Eradicate the camp of Orcs between the Colosseum of Fools and Calt.

Travel to Bacon and investigate the citizens there.

Travel to Azraq and investigate the report on Lena Ansel going missing there, bring back your findings.

Go to Baskerville and investigate, report what you see there.

Investigate the Black City which has appeared in place of the Monsteropolis Ruins.

Travel to the Black Spire near Dartmoore and investigate.

Go to Dartmoore to protect the inhabitants while they finish building the wall.

While Selvaria is staring at the listed jobs, someone pokes her shoulder suddenly, out of nowhere. Turning around to face the person who poked her, the girl, one with pink hair, relatively little armor, and fair skin, simply stares back with a small smile for a moment before commenting "Didn't I see some Knights steal your door?" she asks. After which, the Clerk speaks up again "Excuse me, weren't you ladies looking for work?" he asked, quizzically.

Ophelia/MiscChaos

Ophelia decides to go into stealth and investigate the noises in the hallway.

Upon exiting into the hallway, Ophelia finds it not only dark, as all lighting had been put out, but empty. Ophelia, however, can see as if the room was in broad daylight. Standing in the dark hallway, however seeing everything in grey, as she is accustomed to when she enters the dark, she sees a puddle on the floor, which had not been there before. Next to several of the doors were also the corpses of several guards.

Moving forward to investigate, the puddle suddenly travels between Ophelia's legs, and disappears behind her. Before she can turn to face the puddle at its new location, she feels something slimy and disgusting wrapping around her mid-section, the liquid soaking her and her equipment on contact, before she's suddenly lifted up off the ground, then slammed against the stone wall, with a loud and sickening thud, then the other wall.

The Creature standing before Ophelia, which had just assaulted her, slowly retracted its liquid arm back to a normal size, while extending the other and using it to close the room door. The creature cocked its head as it looked at Ophelia and spoke in a voice that sounded as if it was speaking from under water "Hrmmm... Given that the target has a strange curse on them which causes those who look upon it to forget them, I suppose I'm left to slaughter every filthy Grey-skin in the building until I find Techra's pet. I'm going to drown you like a sack of dumb puppies." it said, as it moved in front of the door, with a soft sloshing sound, without taking any steps or moving its legs, just sliding into position.

Natliya Cain Si’Talvace/The Quill

Natliya, from going to and fro in Chaldea, and from walking up and down in it, came upon the small city of Mortis Somnia. Like most cities, it had a wall standing around it, however unlike the other cities, the wall was mostly made of patched-together rotting wood, barely stood over the small structures therein, and worst of all, had not so much a gate as a flimsy door with no lock in sight.

Upon entering the city through the rotting, tied-together thing which could loosely be described as a gate, Natliya is met with the sight of numerous thatch-roof'ed domiciles built with unbaked brick. On either side of her, upon entering the city, were a pair of guards, each wearing a suit of hardened mud as armor, the helmet obscuring their faces, and their bodies fully covered by the armor. All around, inhabitants were traveling too and fro, some to a stand with purple fruit on it, as well as cut-up bug creatures, others to an armory, filled with more mud armor. Most of the inhabitants had pale skin, almost white as snow, and hair as dark as a raven's wing, those that weren't fully covered in mud armor, that is.

Those that weren't clothed in the mud armor were dressed in patched-together rags. None of them seemed to notice Natliya when she entered, simply continuing their business, aside from the guards, who simply nodded when she entered the city.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:14 am

Assassination Attempt on the Assassin

Ophelia believed that someone was attempting to do her and her companions harm from within the room and so she quickly, but carefully, attempted to catch the culprit in the act and subject them to the painful death they deserved. She is proven very much incorrect when the puddle she thought was a flammable substance such as wine, moves. And then slams her into the walls. Just as the thought of what on Chaldea the guards could be doing runs through her mind, she sees the corpses of several down the hall. Now she only questions their competency.

All thoughts disappear when he mentions hunting "Techra's pet". They are replaced with two frantic thoughts, "Who told?" and "Is my Lady OK?" This causes her to plot a slow, lingering death for this individual while she obtains said information. "What do you know of the Techra estate!?" she growls, demanding answers

The creature laughs at her, emitting a gross sloshing sound as it does so. "Everything there is to know. I'm not even the only one looking to finish cleaning up the mess." says the creature as one arm forms into the shape of an anchor, and it swings it forward, battering Ophelia across the head with it, not only hitting her with an impact that feels like a she was just smacked with iron bars, but also matting her hair and soaking the exposed parts of her face with disgusting, sticky slime. "I can only say that it's satisfying to get paid to kill one of your kind." says the creature as it merely stands in place, blocking the door to Ophelia's room.

With the vagueness of his answer, she doesn't believe he actually has any information on the matter. What mess is he even referring to? Let alone cleaning it up? She doubts it's referring to her seeing as the only way they could know is if one of the staff informed someone to her existence. Even then, the number of servants that are allowed to know of her are sparse indeed. Then she's hit in the head with an anchor and it becomes hard to gather herself. It doesn't hurt terribly, but it does jostle things. She's forced to take a moment to make the world stand still before she can respond in any ways besides "Ugh."

"Funny talk coming from a literal monster. You will not receive payment this day, however. You will tell me who sent you."

The creature chuckles as it comes closer to her and grabs her by the mouth with one of its disgusting slime hands "I may be a Slime, but nothing is quite as disgusting as a grey-skin. As for who sent me... let's say it was your mother, who is of scandalous repute." he says, cracking a horribly unfunny joke that should have died out of a hundred years ago. As he says that, however, Ophelia can feel the creature forcing slime into her mouth, the stuff tasting like rotten potatoes and sour rice. The creature's hold on Ophelia is weak, however.

She's not sure if it's the taste or the sheer indignation of having a "Your mother" joke told to her from a literal being that is regularly hunted to keep the citizen's safe. Either way, it is more than enough for her to break away from the creature's grasp. "Very humorous." She says drily, trying to work the taste out of her mouth. She briefly wonders if Alice or Annie would allow her to pleasure them, but she would not ever bring her mouth to their privates while it has traces of such filth. "Very well. I will have more than enough time to extract the answers from you once you are beaten." She says before she fades into the darkness. She prepares herself for a reprisal, but then closes the distance between them and attacks his back. Due to the distraction from the vile taste, she misses the first blow by a wide margin. The second, however, she plunges into the creature's chest.

The creature lets out a shriek, then leaps backwards, spinning its torso 180 degrees, swinging its arm in the form of an Anchor again, hitting Ophelia in the side. The hit feels like a ton of bricks and knocks her into the stone wall. "Foolish filthy grey-skin, we can trade blows like this all night, and you'll never kill me. You, however, do not have the luxury of being made of this substance which reforms when damaged. I'll bring your head back to my employer eventually, but not before I've thoroughly violated you for being so much trouble." he growls, in that voice which sounds like he's speaking from underwater. As if to taunt Ophelia, the creature forms a dick shape from its pelvic area, then waves it at Ophelia by shaking its hips back and forth.

The hit, Ophelia could tolerate as she has gotten increasingly used to being struck in battle. The threat of violation and his ability to reform however, are a bit much. She has to wonder, does everything with a dick have to be so crass!? One man used it as a weapon and this thing is using it as a threat! Well, the unfortunate truth is she needs to increase her damage output badly. And she just recently came across a way to do so. A trinket she picked up at the end of her last battle that simply exudes power. But she has always been the one to stack the odds in her favor as much as possible.

"Annie! Alice! We have assassins! I require your assistance immediately!" She calls into the room, hoping mostly to wake Annie with her accurate fire and ability to attack from what is hopefully outside of the enemy's range. Then she turns to the assassin himself. "You think to take my head? You think to violate my person? Then I bear this warning for you: You are not prepared!" Speaking her final words, she feels the power of the trinket surging threw her, altering her form and offering her power beyond what she thought herself capable of. She feels horns surge from her temples and power glow green threw her eyes. With a malicious smile on her face, she says the only thing that comes to mind. "And now I am complete." With the power she has been imbued with, comes knowledge of new techniques. She drinks her Elixir to grant her energy and then uses one of them, destroying her opponent's defenses as her attack crashes through him

The creature looks unsure of itself, despite the mask covering its face, when it witnesses Ophelia transforming. It starts to move to make another attack with the anchor-shaped arm, however before it can move, Ophelia has already landed her strike so hard that it tumbles across the floor, a decent distance down the hallway, and slumped into a puddle. As the creature starts to reform itself, Alice kicks their door open, and makes a baseball slide across the floor, stopping next to Ophelia "JUSTICE NEVER RESTS!" she shouts, as she stands beside Ophelia, wearing nothing but her light blue bra and panties, wielding her Vorpal Blade in one hand. The creature stares at Alice for a moment, once fully formed "I CRUSHED ENOUGH SNOOZE-CAP INTO YOUR FOOD TO DROP AN ELEPHANT, HOW ARE YOU OUT OF BED!?" the creature shrieks. Alice makes a smug face "JUSTICE cannot be kept at bay by such petty tricks. You've only sealed your demise by attacking us!" she says, moving over to Ophelia's left side, grabbing her bra strap with one hand, her elbow out, turning her head to one side, while she lowers her other arm to rest on her thigh. "Ready, Ophelia?" she asks, as she poses.

Ophelia feels a brief surge of annoyance course through her when the vile being admits to drugging Alice, but at the very least she appears to have overcome any effects. Masino's Champions cannot be defeated so easily after all. Though his shock that one's of Masino's own would defeat his underhanded tactic is amusing in its own way. It does also cause her to wonder if he drugged the others similarly given that he just shouted and no one came to investigate. When Alice strikes her pose, she takes a step forward, placing her right hand on her hip and letting the other fall behind her slightly, glaring down the assassin all the while. "Always, Alice."

Then she disappears, the power of her new form and Alice's encouragement coursing through her as she fades into shadow and reappears behind the creature, delivering another painful blow that leaves him stumbling into Alice's grasp.

The creature just looks confused as the two strike their pose, however he doesn't have time to ponder for long, as Ophelia disappears and reappears behind him and stabs him straight through his body. The blow forces him to stumble forward, at which point Alice is ready, slashing at him horizontally and bisecting his Slime form. After the two pieces fall to the ground, the creature quickly forms into a single puddle "Rest assured, I'll be back! You, filthy grey-skin, and your friends will not live for too much longer." he says, oozing down the hallway at lightning speed and disappearing into a gap in the stone wall. Alice starts to pursue, however she stops, apparently concluding that she can't fit into that escape route. "Do you think the irony of a Slime calling someone else filthy is lost on him?" she asks, with a puzzled expression.

Ophelia glares as the slime escapes. "Would you believe that I asked of him the same question? His answer was despite being a brand of monster regularly hunted for population control, he was still better than 'a filthy grey skin'. And then he insinuated my mother was a whore. And he caught my attention by creating an absurd amount of noise. I do not believe he is very intelligent." She says, dropping the power of the trinket and returning to normal. "His purpose for being here is worrisome however. He came to kill me because I am associated with the person I am worried for in Azraq. Something isn't right. I may need to cut this short to make sure either this does not happen again or that everything in alright in Azraq."

Alice nods when Ophelia comments that the Assassin wasn't very bright "He should have known better than to challenge the power of great JUSTICE!" she says, flashing Ophelia a thumbs-up. However, when Ophelia expresses concern over the state of things back at her home, Alice quickly rubs her chin with her hand. "Hmm. Do you think we should ask Anne what she thinks? Though, if you decide to leave, rest assured, I'll go with you. We have no reason to face things alone anymore, we have each other." she says, giving Ophelia her winning smile, while she started to sheath her sword on her back, however she ends up dropping her Vorpal Blade on the ground, as she's not wearing her dress, or her sheath. She blushes as she realized her blunder.

"Yes, seeing what Annie makes of the situation would be best, I think. I do not wish to panic and play into my enemy's hands by running back to Azraq due to this assassin's threat." She says, staring into the middle distance as she gathers her thoughts. Her thought process is interrupted when she finally realizes what Alice is wearing and has been wearing for the entirety of battle. A blush spreads across her face and she feels a spark of lust ignite once more. But this isn't the time, she thinks. "We'll pick this back up in the morning after we've slept on this a little and have Annie awake to offer insight. For now, I did not sleep nearly enough to be happy with this interruption. We do need to bury the guards the assassin killed, however."

Seeing Hel blush, Alice gives her a smug grin. However when she says they'll pick it up in the morning, then mentions the corpses, Alice glances around in the dark, as if she hadn't noticed them until now "I guess it is best to just wait until morning instead of waking Annie up... I hadn't noticed that he had killed the hallway guards." she mumbled.

After the two had buried the guards and returned to their room, Alice slowly crawled into the bed beside Annie then sat up and held her arms out to Ophelia, while smiling at her in the dark "C-could you hold me while we sleep again?" she asked, blushing.

After the hard work burying the bodies, it's with relief Ophelia strips back down to nothing and slides back into bed. When Alice requests to fall asleep in her arms, another smile breaks across her face. "But of course. You need only ask. Or wait and I am likely to ask." She admits with a blush across her face. Gently cradling Alice's head to her bosom like they were before the assassin, Ophelia happily falls asleep, more than willing to push the problem of what to do next until the morning.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:53 am

Anastasia considered what she saw briefly, and decided that in a way, both of them were right in their assessments. "She did look like a child who didn't quite know what to do, something that knew what they wanted to say but didn't know how to say it... Yet that wouldn't change the fact that bastard would of screwed something up." As they approached the colosseum, Ana was about to tell of the guard in the typical polite Spectross manner, but Aranya got there first, and laid down exactly what was happening to them. Anastasia grunted a little as the gate opened, but decided not to say anything to those two idiots that guard the gate. Now inside the colosseum itself, Ana looked around and tried to take in as much as the interior as she could, all of the banners and various symbols that lined the walls, the surprisingly well kept flooring and general architecture. It felt like something that should belong in Solstace.

By the time Ana stopped in front of the desk, the guard had already been staring at her for a few moments. Ana narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms. "Stop gawking and do your damn job." She said in a very annoyed tone, not really appreciating how people have been looking at her ever since that damn ghost got the best of her. When the clipboard was passed to Ana, she hastily wrote her name in surprisingly good handwriting, something most Spectross has as bad handwriting is a sign of imperfection obviously. For a team name, she looked to the other two and shrugged. "Well... How does Graced by Perfection sound for a team name?" Assuming they agreed, she would write that down.

When Anastasia asked how they felt about the team name, Ara was paying attention to something else, while Idalia simply nodded her head and responded "I think team names are silly anyway, I'd have just scribbled into the box to see what they make of it when we're called." She said, while the Guard accepted the clipboard back and started to hand the room key to Anastasia, however he glanced up at her again and changed his mind, handing it to Idalia, who quickly snatches it from him "Thank you." she says, before starting to lead the way down the hallway, towards their room. Ara follows close behind, glancing around at all of the different banners "I never realized there were so many banners used in Chaldea." she comments, casually.

Anastasia grunted again. "Yea, I suppose you're right, not like it'll mean anything later on." Anastasia was about to take the key the clerk was handing to her, but the fuck then changed their mind and handed it to Idalia. Anastasia gave them a classic Spectross deathstare before turning on her heel and following Idalia and Aranya. At Ara's comment, Anastasia simply shrugged. "With the amount of guilds that burn down then get rebuilt, this is probably a fraction of them in the past year or so." Anastasia sighs and brushes herself off, noticing even more of her skin had changed color, and that her other eye was now just starting to emit light as well, even if very faintly at this point. "It's getting worse I think." She commented, not specifying what she was talking about, though it was probably obvious anyway.

Aranya glances at Anastasia when she comments that her condition is advancing "Are you feeling strange in any way?" she asks, however Idalia cuts in as they stop outside their appointed room "I wouldn't worry about it too much. I'm composed of numerous creatures, and it only bothers me insofar as I feel compelled to... feed." she says, looking disturbed for a moment, before shaking her head. The group is distracted, however, as a group of three is talking and unlocking their room just across from the room they're traveling towards. The red-haired girl, with the red overcoat and red eyes, with black ribbons in her hair looks familiar, though the Wanderer with her, in the skimpy blue armored top that exposes her stomach, as well as the blue skirt, and the other girl, a blond girl with a blue bow, and long blue and white dress, with a pocket watch strapped around her shoulders and dangling at her hip, Anastasia can't recognize. After the group disappears into their room, not noticing Anastasia's group, they reach their own room, and Idalia unlocks the door, quickly, then yanks it open, commenting as they enter "I feel as they I should have recognized one of those people... oh right, that girl in the blue, Alice, is very popular in the north and north-west.".

Anastasia looks at her blackened hands for a bit then shrugs a little. "Not really, if anything I do feel a bit more... Calm I suppose, hopefully that's all it keeps itself to." Anastasia then looks at Idalia, frowning a little. "That doesn't really make me feel better, especially since you were specially made the way you are." Leaving Aranya to once again question what the hell Idalia is, Anastasia glances towards the trio she sees heading into another room. Isn't that the girl she beat up at the orc encampment? And what is she doing with a filthy grey-skin? Heading into the room, Anastasia nods. "I think I recognize the red-head from somewhere, not that I know exactly what her deal is. Though I hope we face them in a way so I can wipe that smug look of that grey-skin. What is that Alice girl popular for anyway? Is she someone we should be worried about?" Anastasia then heads towards the nearest reflective object and looks herself over. Definitely getting progressively worse. She sighs, kind of depressed by that now.

Idalia shrugs "I don't know about the red-head, but I think she noticed us. Alice, however, is popular in some areas as a skilled and gallant warrior who serves the Deity Masino, claims herself as a hero of Justice, and isn't known to have ever lost a fight. It's odd that she's here, simply because she's usually... like, stopping raiders, entire camps of orcs, giant monsters, and pretty much anything she deems as evildoers. She must be looking for someone here." she explains. After Idalia had finished speaking, Ara comments "You two are just going to imply that that girl was built, but not elaborate on it for me? I feel left out." she says as she sits down on the bed "Anyone else notice that there's one bed? There's one bed." she said, as she slipped out a short grey stick and a lighter, sticking one end of the stick in her mouth and lighting the other, before taking a long drag and exhaling a cloud of smoke. Anastasia could recognize the grey stick as a Deathstick, a drug that forces the user to relax.

Anastasia turns around and goes towards the single bed, sitting on it and pondering for a bit. "I see, I sure hope to Avenir that she isn't just happening to be looking for the same guy I am by complete chance. That would be incredibly annoying. And well, I guess we'll see first hand what she is capable of, but anyone short of Avenir or the queen of Solstace I doubt can't lose a fight." Ana then looks towards Ara as she voices her complaint, then Ana shrugs. "Well, from what I can tell all of those Barton freaks are the same person. The guy has some sort of cloning device or some shit, they all sound the same, they all fight the same, they all have the same body type. From what I've gathered Idalia here and a few others are artificial creations that Barton built to use as personal weapons or toys or whatever. Treating them like shit for not always doing what he wants, despite giving them all free will or whatever. It's really fucking weird and I don't really understand it in the slightest but honestly I think I've seen weirder at this point." By the time she finished Ara also made the point that there was only one bed. Anastasia sighed heavily. "Ah what the fuck, why advertise a three person team tournament or whatever and not provide accommodations for three people. If this was hosted by Spectross you'd be on the most comfortable bed in your life... and there would be 3 of them." She muttered the last part, then wrinkling her nose a little at the acrid smoke the death stick produced. "ugh, how can anyone stand the smell of that stuff..." Anastasia then got up from the bed and began setting her weapons and pack down, and taking off some of her armor to make sleep actually comfortable.

Ara gives Anastasia a look, but after a moment nods "I guess I gathered that, but didn't notice. They can throw hundreds of people at me, but I won't remember them, they're just another corpse." Ara then turned her attention to Idalia while exhaling another cloud of disgusting smoke "They built you, but didn't give you the ability to regrow your arm?" she asked, pointing at Idalia's empty sleeve. "I can reattach my limb, but I can't regrow it... yet." she said, mumbling as she says the last word. When Anastasia complains about the smoke, Ara laughs "Malicia doesn't just find good and bad luck favorable, she also appreciates when I smoke these. They also help me relax, so that's a plus." she says, sitting up and glancing from Idalia to Anastasia. "Speaking of which, would either of you like to play a quick game of cards?" she asks, a smug and mischievous smile crossing her lips as she asks. Idalia quickly shakes her head "I haven't been able to sleep since losing my arm, I'd rather get a full night of sleep before they throw a group of three potential corpses at us in the morning." she says, as she strips off her hoodie, then her shirt, while walking towards the bathroom, giving Anastasia a good view of her purple bra.

Anastasia heads back to the bed and practically flops on it like a dead fish, splaying herself out but not trying to invade the others personal space at the same time. ["I like to see who it is I'm fighting, in case the fucker needs another lesson or I can tell off whatever inferior goddess they worship..." Anastasia looks towards Idalia as she explains her arm predicament before turning her attention back to Aranya. "Speaking of inferior goddesses, Malica can't decide if she wants to watch the world burn or to see it prosper, she only adopted that luck shtick cause she was to indecisive to decide what it was she even liked. At least Avenir cares for her followers and doesn't want to see them do horribly for some reason." Obviously the Spectross side of Anastasia was still alive and kicking despite the disease, but she waves it off and shakes her head. "I'm not stupid enough to take that offer up, go ask one of the guards outside and well, do whatever you plan to do to them." Anastasia's eyes track Idalia as she walks past wearing nothing but her bra and panties. Did she always look that sexy? Ana quickly shoved those thoughts away and closed her eyes.

Ara laughs as Anastasia comments on her chosen deity "Would you tell her that if she was here now?" she asked, taking off her suit jacket and stripping off her pants. Idalia stopped when Ara had stripped to her underwear "Wait, if your cards aren't in your sleeves, where do you keep them?" she asks, standing there with the bathroom door open. Aranya simply gave her a smile "I don't even know what you are, why would I tell you a secret like that?" she asks, as she slips into bed beside Anastasia. After Idalia finishes bathing, she slips into bed on Anastasia's other side, her severed arm facing away from Anastasia.

Anastasia scoffed. "Of course!" Probably not, if any of the goddesses came down to you in person it'd be better just to bend over and hope they don't go in dry. Anastasia scooted over so Idalia get fit, accidently pressing up against Aranya a little in the process, after a bit more scooting and finally finding the perfect position she tried to sleep. "You know if you're feeling particularly brave I'm sure one of the guards here could live without an arm." She muttered towards Idalia as she began drifting to sleep...
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:58 am

Lilith ignores the guard's quip. For the first time in a long time Lilith felt confident about the path before her. She had companions and a plan. She would do everything in her power to find her mother. Coming to the dark forest, Lilith took a moment to survey the area and chart their heading. " If we jump the stream and make good time we can stop at Darkmoore, if they'll let us in. Then it's past the mountains to Fe.... Lilith's mind suddenly seizes for a moment when she spots the Black Spire. Her horn tingles as the Nomad stares at the imposing structure. Something similar happened when she saw the spire close to Fero. Lilith was exuberantly drawn to it. So much so that she disregarded her own safety. As she slowly began to veer towards the spire and the shambling figures in the forest, Lilith dragged Camilla along with her

"I'm not quite sure myself. The group of Zalaam-followers I traveled with called them sacred monuments to the goddess. But we still didn't camp to close to them." There was one person who would approach the Black Spires, their resident shaman. He would visit a spire and return with all sorts of useful things. But Lilith was no where near that close with the Goddess of the Grave. But still, whether it was curiosity, instinct or something more Lilith wanted to get closer to the Spire. Ignoring the stream, Lilith walked deeper into the dark forest.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:06 pm

Selvaria acknowledges the Black Salamander clerk with a polite nod before turning her attention to the listed work and carefully examining each job. She had a tendency to be very picky with her work. The higher paying the job the better, but her safety was important as well which made finding a healthy balance a little tricky. Assassinating the orc chieftain could be simple enough if she could find a vantage point to snipe him from, but there was no guarantee. Protecting the citizens of Dartmoore was an admirable task and one where a proper vantage point would maximize her chances of success, she could also investigate the Black Spire while she's in the area, completing two jobs in one fell swoop. For now though, it might be best to take the job investigating a missing person right here in Azraq. Not having to leave the safety of Azraq's wall was always a plus even if it wasn't the kind of work she was best suited for.

As Selvaria weighs her options, she's tapped on the shoulder and turns to see a scantily clad girl behind her. Selvaria's expression is a mixture of confusion and weariness as the girl inquires about her stolen door. "It's possible..." She replies slowly, as she doesn't know how often the knights of Azraq steal the doors off of people's homes. If this girl had seen that, then she must have followed Selvaria here, which seemed even more likely based on the girl's attire that didn't seem equipped for combat. When the clerk addresses the two of them, Selvaria turns and steps to the side so she can reply to the both of them. "Yes, that's right. I need work to replace my door." She tells them before turning back to the strange girl. "Do you have some business with me?"
Blue56

Postby mrblah » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:58 pm

Amun was insulted by the guard's blatant racism and disrespect, almost shocked, even. The werebeast faced little prejudice over his race in his old home, but it seemed the world below was more... different. Still, he smiled as he took the clipboard and filled out the papers just after his companions did. Then, he gave it back to the guard. "Do enjoy your miserable life of working as a nameless and replaceable gate guard, you pathetic cretin." But two could play that game, and Amun had a lot of experience trading insults, both veiled and revealed. Nobles are petty people.

From there, he'd follow his new friends to a dark and incredibly foreboding forest with a clearly dangerous and scary spire jutting out the treetops. He could also see darkened silhouettes dancing past the treeline, their clumsy stumbling not giving off the impression of a thinking creature and more of mindless monsters.

No, he agreed with Camilla. This forest is creepy. "I also believe it'd be best to... not associate with whatever lurks within there. I get the feeling anything that willfully dwells in dark places in this world is something to be feared, or something crazy. Which wraps around to it being something to fear—Miss Lilith??" Oh Nour, she's just going in there. That's a bad idea. Amun tried to walk in front of her to block her from the forest, holding out his hands to gesture for her to halt. "L-let's think about this now, okay? We could pass by this likely dangerous encounter if we just head to the stream and hop across. That way seems much safer than this forest, and to add to that, I don't think Miss Camilla is very comfortable with going through here?" Amun glanced to her for help.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:11 pm

"I'm all for exploring this strange city, but I'd like to go in a bit more prepared. You keep your eyes on the city, and I'll hunt for a new pet? It shouldn't take me too long."

"Alright then Cee. I'll try to take a look without anyone spotting me!" Saphira nodded and moved a bit closer to the city, making sure to use cover to try and stay out of sight of anyone who may be on the lookout.

"Oh, no I think you should come with me. Just keep your eyes on the city, if something starts to change we can go right for the city. I worried it's going to disappear as quickly as it appeared."
"Ah fiiinnneeee just don't take too long, I'm curious." The girl nagged teasingly.

CeeCee quickly leaned down and looked Magnolia in the eyes. "What was that Maggie?" She said looking to the girl in the distance. "Same? You and her are the same?"

Magnolia nods her head vigorously pointing after where the other group had gone off to, now out of sight, and uses her other hand to grab onto CeeCee's top "Semm!" she says, more loudly.

"Well I recognize the scent of one of them, but I don't think it was her. You think she is a chimera?" She asked. "Because she is not the same as me right, or Saphira?"

"Same? Another child of Barton? I don't think any of them looked like me at all... but that begs the question... how did they get their hands on one?" Saphira looks towards the direction the other group went as if looking really closely would reveal the answer.

Magnolia nodded her head even more vigorously as CeeCee questioned her, still pointing in the direction the other group had gone, despite them being long out of view by now. "Semm! Semm! Semm!" she said, three more times, as if adding emphasis.

"The dark haired one yes, with one arm?"

Magnolia nods her head and starts pointing so enthusiastically that she loses her balance and falls over, hitting the ground with a thud and letting out a confused "Hoot?".

"CeeCee quickly picks her up and dusts her off. That's good to know sweaty, but we are not going to go after her. She is very dangerous."

"Aaand she didn't seem like she was feeling bad about being there. So it may be rude of us to step in..."

Magnolia hugs CeeCee when she finishes dusting her off and says, quizzically "Dewt?" then starts hooting softly as usual, seemingly forgetting about the girl she was pointing at.

"Come with me Maggie, stay as quiet as possible, we're hunting a new pet." She said as she took off towards the woods. "Same goes for you Saphira, I'd stay a hundred feet or so back, be stealthy if you can." She continues as she began to instruct Magnolia on the basic tactics of the hunt

Saphira tries her best to stay quiet, keeping an eye on Cee Cee but staying out of her way... she was not a hunter, most of the things Saphira searched for didn't have the ability to run away.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby The Quill » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:22 pm

Natliya shared a charming smile in reply to the guards. Striding forth with all certainty in her purpose, the tall Siren wastes no time in travelling to the marketplace. There, she thumbs open her beloved tome and raises her gaze, a clarion call issuing from her lips, “Hear now! Hear now! I’ve a tale to tell! Hear now! Hear now! Harken to mine words, and let wash away the troubles of today! Come, hear now, and stay!”

You cast quite the spectacle, Natliya, thought the woman, her voice carrying in the painfully unpopulated village, The book calls; we hunger for a story; awaiting the curious and shy, the bard’s lips blossom into a warm smile. “Listen! Listen! The stars themselves would glisten with tears o’er the painful yarn, of Hemsworth, the Feared!”

There she stood; austere and calm, reciting from memory a tale crafted to capture the imagination and hold hostage more worldly matters. Enthused and fierce, the Siren poured her whole being into the tale, motioning madly when the passion called, and becoming distant as a narrator of lofty moments, long forgot. When she turned her gaze to the crowd, her theatrics at an end, she scanned over each countenance, seeking any remarkable adventurer—someone with meaning in their life, someone with a story to tell, a story to steal, someone who might stifle this aching hunger in our very bones…

The Lilium Mortis, her book, whispered a demand more unearthly and compulsory than her practiced Siren-call: she must see innocence lost. She must see someone die. We must persuade their hands to dip into our well of sanguine salvation.

But these dark thoughts were buried far beneath her pale, ocean-blues, those trusting eyes sparkling as she announced with a wink, “For only one [C], I shall share a story like none other—For five [C], I shall teach you to retell unto your friends and family. Come! Hear now, hear now! I’ve a tale to tell!”
The Quill
Newly Registered

Postby lilbooth » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:53 pm

With the other group finally out of earshot and her own party seeming to all want to go in separate direction, she took a heavy sigh and turned to Saphira.
"I'm all for exploring this strange city, but I'd like to go in a bit more prepared. You keep your eyes on the city, and I'll hunt for a new pet? It shouldn't take me too long."

"Alright then Cee. I'll try to take a look without anyone spotting me!" Saphira nodded and moved a bit closer to the city, making sure to use cover to try and stay out of sight of anyone who may be on the lookout.

"Oh, no I think you should come with me. Just keep your eyes on the city, if something starts to change we can go right for the city. I worried it's going to disappear as quickly as it appeared."

"Ah fiiinnneeee just don't take too long, I'm curious." The girl nagged teasingly.

CeeCee quickly leaned down and looked Magnolia in the eyes. "What was that Maggie?" She said looking to the girl in the distance. "Same? You and her are the same?"

Magnolia nods her head vigorously pointing after where the other group had gone off to, now out of sight, and uses her other hand to grab onto CeeCee's top "Semm!" she says, more loudly.

"Well I recognize the scent of one of them, but I don't think it was her. You think she is a chimera?" She asked. "Because she is not the same as me right, or Saphira?"

"Same? Another child of Barton? I don't think any of them looked like me at all... but that begs the question... how did they get their hands on one?" Saphira looks towards the direction the other group went as if looking really closely would reveal the answer.

Magnolia nodded her head even more vigorously as CeeCee questioned her, still pointing in the direction the other group had gone, despite them being long out of view by now. "Semm! Semm! Semm!" she said, three more times, as if adding emphasis.

Magnolia nods her head and starts pointing so enthusiastically that she loses her balance and falls over, hitting the ground with a thud and letting out a confused "Hoot?".

CeeCee quickly picks her up and dusts her off. “That's good to know sweaty, but we are not going to go after her. She is very dangerous."

"Aaand she didn't seem like she was feeling bad about being there. So it may be rude of us to step in..."

Magnolia hugs CeeCee when she finishes dusting her off and says, quizzically "Dewt?" then starts hooting softly as usual, seemingly forgetting about the girl she was pointing at.

"Come with me Maggie, stay as quiet as possible, we're hunting a new pet." She said as she took off towards the woods. "Same goes for you Saphira, I'd stay a hundred feet or so back, be stealthy if you can." She continues as she began to instruct Magnolia on the basic tactics of the hunt

Saphira tries her best to stay quiet, keeping an eye on Cee Cee but staying out of her way... she was not a hunter, most of the things Saphira searched for didn't have the ability to run away.
Last edited by lilbooth on Sat Apr 20, 2019 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:04 am

Ophelia/MiscChaos

When Ophelia wakes up, she finds that Alice is still sleeping in her arms, and Annie is standing near their room's door, reading another note, similar in appearance to the one they had been given the day before. She was already fully dressed in her usual red overcoat and black skirt, with black bows in her hair. Once Ophelia had opened her eyes and glanced at Annie, she was already turning towards the bed, seemingly fully aware that Ophelia had already woke up. "They changed the brackets." she said, turning around fully and making her way to the bed, handing Ophelia the note once she's in reach.

The note looked much the same as before, however this time it stated that they were to face a different team, team "Maximum Plumage", and down below that, at the bottom of the page which is typically left empty, it plainly stated that the team they were to face previously had faced complications, and they were therefor moved up a bracket. As Ophelia was reading, Annie commented "It still won't be a problem, but I have not investigated this team at all." after which, for a brief moment, her eyes drift to Alice, then Annie quickly straightens back up and slips her hands into her overcoat pockets.

Just then, Alice began to shift beneath the covers and lifts her head up, looking around sleepily, then yawning "It's a fine morning for JUSTICE!" she shouts suddenly, before noticing the note in Ophelia's hands. She leans in close to Ophelia's face to see the note, and scans it "... Maximum Plumage?" she cocks her head and yawns while gently stroking Ophelia's side with one hand "We have a full hour, come back to bed, Annie~" she says softly, seemingly forgetting that she and Ophelia had decided to talk to Annie about the predicament from last night, to which Annie shakes her head "Can't, we have to get ready for our match." she said, grabbing a towel off the side table and draping it over Alice's head, which made Alice giggle.

Anastasia Ursa/LittleManKitten

When Anastasia wakes, and starts to shift under the covers, she hears the rattle of chains with her movements. Upon waking up fully and looking down at her body, she finds that a series of black chains were wrapped around her arms, hips, neck, and legs, the ends of which were linked to strange light green colored rifts, just small enough for each chain. Her skin was now completely jet-black, and her veins were a light grey.

As she was examining herself, Aranya was sitting on the bedside table, smoking another Deathstick, wearing only her bra and panties, one leg up on the bed's headboard, while the other was dangling off the table. Once Anastasia notices her there, she exhales a cloud of smoke before commenting "I think your change may have progressed a little further. How are you feeling?". On Anastasia's other side, Idalia was still sleeping, the covers pulled up enough to almost cover her entire body. Not waiting for Anastasia to answer her question, Aranya flicks her wrist, causing a note to seemingly appear out of nowhere, then she sets it on the covers in front of Anastasia. The note reads that they're to face the team "Battle Bear" in an hour. As Anastasia reads the note, Aranya comments "I don't know who Battle Bear is, but hopefully they're better at combat than they are at coming up with names." after which she exhales another cloud of smoke.

Anastasia mumbles a little when she first wakes up to the rattle of the chains, trying to ignore the sound. But then the feeling of them grinding against her skin finally woke her up fully, and she shot up and looked all over, ready to punch something in the face before realizing it was herself. She grabbed one of the chains and looked it over. It was pretty hefty but felt very easy to lift, though she couldn't tell if it was because of her raw strength or because it was just easier for their owner. She traces her fingers over her veins and sighs heavily before rubbing her eyes and looking up towards Aranya. As soon as she looks over the Card Shark's body, a mental image flashed across her mind. The girl was laying on the floor, her body on full display. Thick black fluid leaked out of her mouth. It had the consistency of tar and seemed to refuse to go anywhere but deeper inside the girl as it clung to her insides. Aranya seemed to desperately try to spit it out, but it was so thick that it became to tiring to try. As soon as the that detailed image flashed across her mind, it also vanished. Ana blinked a couple times, then realized she was staring blankly at Aranya's tits before looking up to her face.

"Physically, I feel fantastic, mentally, I feel exhausted." It took her a moment to even realize that fact after she said that, it was like her brain knew it was, but forgot to give her the feeling until after she muttered the words. As soon as she did, it did suddenly feel like she slipped into a depression, like she was unsure of how she felt, like she was unsure of what to do now. Her body seemed to give mixed signals on what it wanted now, as if the infection and her Spectross nature were fighting it out inside her head. One thing her body was certain about though, was that smoke from the Deathstick smelled like a bunch of stinkbugs had a murder-orgy in the carcass of a skunk. Trying to suppress a gag, she glanced towards Idalia for a moment before looking at the note Aranya produced out of thin air. Battle Bear, that sounded positively awful. She wanted to see who exactly thought up of that name then promptly punch them in the face. With another sigh, Ana shrugged and slowly got up to put her armor back on it, though finding herself pausing frequently to check out the chains she now has, trying to figure out how exactly they even got there. Though this often gave Arnya some very good shots of Ana's body which is more often than not completely covered up in armor. "Well, I don't care who we fight as long as they aren't weaklings that can't pick up a wooden sword. Also as long as it gets us to my target faster"

Aranya stared at Anastasia's curves as she changed into her armor, however she quickly recovered and nodded in agreement then pointed one of her fingers at Idalia "Should we wake that up? We only have an hour before our fight in the arena, and she'll need time to get ready." as she spoke, she slid off the side table and started putting on her clothes. Once fully dressed, she made her way over to Idalia's side of the bed and leaned over her, looking closely at her face beneath the covers "You can't even tell she's not human just by looking at her, it's quite strange." she commented, exhaling another cloud of smoke from her Deathstick, which drifted into Anastasia's face.

Ana didn't really notice Ara's staring, still focused on getting herself readied and trying to get the chains in a position that didn't feel super uncomfortable in her armor. Ana frowned a little as Ara called Idalia 'that.' Anastasia walked over to Idalia's side of the bed and nudged Ara out of the way lightly so she isn't all in Idalia's face. "You can treat her like a person you know, it isn't like she's a wanderer or anything. Also can you cut out with that damn smoke? It smells like a rotting carcass." Anastasia lightly shakes Idalia, trying to wake her up in a gentle but firm manner.

Aranya giggles as Anastasia complains about the smoke "I guess I should smoke outside like that red-headed detective." she says, putting out her Deathstick and pocketing it for later, while simultaneously ignoring Anastasia's comment regarding treating Idalia like a human. Meanwhile, the moment Anastasia touches Idalia, she shoots up straight and lets out a scream, which dies out slowly as she notices it's just Anastasia. Looking somewhat embarrassed, Idalia quickly clears her throat "S-sorry. I'm not used to being out of that torture chamber." she says, adjusting her bra straps with one hand. After a moment, she looks at Anastasia's chains, then her skin "How are you feeling?" she asks, as she turns and slides off of the bed. Meanwhile, Aranya tosses Idalia a towel, which she attempts to catch with her missing arm, causing it to hit her in the face before dropping onto her shoulder.

"Please do." Anastasia grumbled at Aranya, thankful that that horrid smoke was finally gone. Though it seemed she didn't feel inclined to treat Idalia with respect for now. Well, the time will come later on she supposes. Anastasia jumps a little as Idalia suddenly bolts up and lets out a scream. She kind of just stands there for a few moments, wanting to quiet Idalia down but having no idea how. Thankfully though, Idalia soon realizes where she is at. Hopefully no one comes to investigate, that'd be quite inconvenient. At Idalia's explanation Anastasia nods. "It's fine, I don't expect that to leave you soon." Anastasia looks over what she can see of Idalia's body out of some new found reflex, suddenly wishing that bra strap was pulled further down rather than up. Anastasia shakes her head to rid herself of the thought and repeats what she told Aranya. "Physically I am just peachy, but I feel pretty mentally drained." As Idalia gets out of bed, it takes some actual effort to look away and not just stare at Idalia's body, or Aranya's for that matter even though she got dressed. Instead she stared at the mirror on the other side of the room, not noticing Idalia's blunder with the towel. "Our battle is in a hour, should give you plenty of time to get ready. They are called the Battle Bears. Judging by that name they might be a pretty easy fight."

Idalia sighs when she's informed of the name of the team she'll be facing "Just more dead people. What they call themselves won't change their fate." she says, as she uses her remaining arm to grab the towel off her shoulder and heads towards the bathroom, ducking under one of Anastasia's chains as she makes her way past her. Once she's in the bathroom and the water is running, Ara looks back to Anastasia "She slept longer than any of us, but she still looks as though she hasn't slept in a lifetime." she comments, sticking her Deathstick back in her mouth, but she quickly realizes she agreed to smoke outside, at which point she spits it back into her hand and puts it away. She then pokes at one of Anastasia's chains "Are those hindering your movement at all? Do you know where they're connected to?" she asks.

Ana frowns a little at Idalia's apparent disinterest, but shrugs it off, probably still a little peeved over being captured and what not. She didn't say anything as Idalia went to clean herself, then turned to Ara and nodded solemnly. "Yea, but given what she's been through I really don't blame her, not every day you are tortured and starved for who knows how long." Ana sighs, then furrows her brows as Ara takes out the deathsticks, though it seems Ara realized her mistake and her face softened when Ara put them away. When Ara points to one of the chains, Ana just shrugs and lifts one up. "Not really, though they feel sturdy, they feel extremely light to me, almost like their an extension of my body." She looks around for a point in her body where they might be connected. They didn't have any clear point though, trying to look for one simply made her eyes hurt. "No idea where they come from though, try lifting one up, see if its as light for you as for me."

Aranya hesitantly grabs the chain and lifts it up. Not only could Anastasia feel her hand on the chain, but she could also feel her tug on it. As she tugged on the chain, the chain itself didn't move, instead the light green rifts that it was flowing into slowly moved forward as if it were a hovering balloon, but with more weight. "Huh. It seems as though the chains are firmly attached to something, but the weird holes that they're poked through will follow you as you move..." she said, slowly letting the chain down.

Anastasia looked curiously as Aranya 'moved' the chains. Though it wasn't so much the chains she moved, but the strange rifts that they came out of. What was even weirder is she could feel Aranya's touch on them, it felt so incredibly odd it sent shivers down Ana's spine. Ana grabbed one of the chains and moved it around relatively freely then shrugged. "Guess only I have any real power over it. Wonder if I can use that to my advantage in any way." Ana let go of the chains and shrugged, crossing her arms and looking roughly towards were Idalia went to, passing the time until the battle begins.

Lilith Rose/Mark3000 and Amun Khufu/MrBlah

"I also believe it'd be best to... not associate with whatever lurks within there. I get the feeling anything that willfully dwells in dark places in this world is something to be feared, or something crazy. Which wraps around to it being something to fear—Miss Lilith??" said Amun as he moved in front of Lilith to try to get her to stop and reconsider "L-let's think about this now, okay? We could pass by this likely dangerous encounter if we just head to the stream and hop across. That way seems much safer than this forest, and to add to that, I don't think Miss Camilla is very comfortable with going through here?" he said, at which point Camilla chimed back in "Lilith, could we please not go in there? It's scary, I don't think it's safe, Amun is right!" she said, as Lilith continued dragging her in. The shouting and disagreements seemed to reach the shambling figures, as several of them jerked as they stopped in their tracks, and began heading over towards them.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/001/959/660/large/devin-platts-zombie-elves-retake.jpg?1455179951 the creatures were clearly undead, as many of them were torn apart to the extent that no creature sustaining such injuries should be living by now, especially considering the state of rot which they were in. As soon as she saw them, Camilla screamed. "Lilith, could we go now, please? Those monsters don't look friendly!" she said, trying to tug her arm out of Lilith's grip.

Selvaria Vaimel/Blue56

The girl laughs "None, I'm simply standing in line behind you and happened to notice you looked similar to the person the guards were harassing this morning." she explained, placing her hands on her hips. The guard groans and speaks up again "I have other people looking for work, if you're just going to stand here and hold up progress, I'll just ask you to step aside so others can find work." he said, resting his arms on his desk, to which the girl responded "Just put me down for defending Dartmoore, all I've seen down there are goblins anyway." she said, turning away and walking out of the building, waving to Selvaria "Nice meeting you~" she says before shutting the door behind her. The guard watched her leave, clearly staring at her ass, before turning back to Selvaria "So, which job will it be?"

Saphira Perinther/Randomizer and CeeCee/Lilbooth

As the group crept through the woods, Magnolia simply walked normally, looking in all directions. After a few moments, however, she grows bored and grabs a branch off of a nearby tree and starts chewing on it quietly. When CeeCee notices she's chewing on a stick, she quietly looks at her face and hoots at her once before taking the stick out of her mouth and peaking "Tic?" before sticking it back into her mouth and resuming chewing on it.

CeeCee manages to find some beast tracks in the ground, and after traveling some distance, the tracks seem to stop suddenly.

After traveling a short distance further through the woods, Magnolia suddenly grabs onto Saphira's sleeve and, while holding the stick in her free hand, points into another area of the woods with it. "Hoot hoot?" she says, while pointing into a darker area of the forest. After a moment, CeeCee and Magnolia's eyes manage to focus enough to see into it. Once they see the creature, a Liger monster with white fur, with black striping, big bulging muscles, roughly eight feet tall, with razor sharp fangs. After a moment, Magnolia speaks again "Kitty?" she says, cocking her head, and placing a new stick into her mouth, chewing on it again.

The beast that they were looking at was in the process of clawing at a nearby tree with one hand, while using the other to hold the leg of a creature to its lips as it chewed on it, finishing off what remains of the nearby carcass, which was nothing but bones aside from the leg it was now eating. It was loudly growling as it chewed. After only a moment, it finally finished off all of the remaining meat on the bone, then returned to clawing at the tree.

Natliya Cain Si’Talvace/The Quill

As Natliya was listening in on the whispers of those in the crowd, she finally locked eyes with a specific individual, who, judging from his appearance, was clearly and obviously not from around these parts. The individual was only lightly armored and had only a single sword sheathed on his back, however the fact that he was wearing metal armor and holding a metal weapon, instead of what she had seen the guards wearing at the gates, made him stand out like a sore thumb.

As her eyes were locked on those of the individual in the crowd, he seemed to start feeling somewhat awkward under her stare. After only a moment, he hesitantly stepped forward and reached out his armored and gloved hand with a single [C] in it, then clearing his throat, he spoke in a somewhat plain tone, with a faint Azraqian accent "One [C] isn't much to ask for another story... m'lady." he said, after which the crowd quietly cheered. The accent and the fact that he had any [C] at all to trade only made it more clear that he wasn't from around here, as the Somniese tended to trade with other things, due to lacking the means to obtain any decent amount of [C] themselves, what little they had needed to be obtained from someone who merely sought to obtain a piece of culture here, rather than actually obtain something they would find useful. The people who traveled through this area, however, tended to be Mercenaries, Adventurers, or just generally anyone on Guild Missions, rather than anyone who aimed specifically to travel to this area.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:18 pm

Letting go of Camilla's hand, Lilith knelled down and patted the young girl on the shoulder. "You needn't worry, those who follow Zalaam have a connection with the undead. I'll make sure they don't attack us" She said. Despite her calming words, Camilla could see the entranced look in Lilith's eyes. The Nomad was completely under the allure of the Black Spire. Standing up, Lilith then turned to Amun. "If you're frightened, find a place to hide. And watch as I go to work." Lilith replied as she leaned forward and gave the were-beast a deep kiss on the lips, her cold tongue slipping into his mouth. Once she pulled away, she gave him a curt smile.

Turning to the shambling horde that confronted them, Lilith pulled out her Indium Flute and began to play a haunting tone for the undead horde (Use Musical Charm). Lifting up her dress, she revealed her undergarments to them. "Grant us safe passage and I will offer you a place to rest your weary bodies". Instead of fear, Lilith was overcome with excitement. The thought of being ravaged by these undead creatures filled her with a perverse glee. Had she always been this masochistic? Or was this something new that had awakened in her?

Unable to wait any longer she pointed to one of the undead beings. Feeling Zalaam's power flow through her, Lilith tried to take control and beacon it towards her. If successful, she would summon it towards her and begin to suck on it's rotting cock. The image would hopefully get the message across to the other ones.
Mark3000

Postby Blue56 » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:32 am

"I see..." Selvaria replies, nodding slowly, though in truth she doesn't see at all and is baffled as to why this conversation took place. "Best of luck." She tells the girl with a small wave of her own as she departs, only slightly perturbed that one of the jobs Selvaria had her eye on. Going along to help was probably an option, but splitting pay was never an idea she was fond of and working with such a suspicious individual appealed to her even less. Besides, if goblins were the only threat to Dartmoore as the girl said, then it's not like she needed help from Selvaria.

Turning her attention back to the clerk and the job board, Selvaria reads over her options one last time before answering. "I'll investigate the disappearance of Lena Ansel." She says, eventually deciding that the convenience of staying right here in Azraq was for the best. "Does the guild have any leads for me to follow?" Selvaria inquires, wondering just where she should start for something like this. If the guild couldn't help her, her next best option would be to start with the guards if the report had been made to them as well, though she doubted they would be of much help based on her previous interactions.
Blue56

Postby mrblah » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:18 pm

"O-oh dear Nour..." Amun looked in disgust at the shambling corpses headed there way. The decay of their body spoke of their being dead, but the fact that they were moving... he'd never seen anything like it, though he'd heard tales. Fear gripped his heart at the sight of the monsters, and he was only more adamant that they had to leave. "C-connection or not, this isn't something we really need to chance! The safer option is a mere few steps away Lilith, we can—" The sudden kiss was something he definitely hadn't been expecting, and was absolutely NOT prepared for. He wasn't quick enough to respond to the cold invasive tongue pushing into his mouth, but being who he was, one could guess that even in this situation he'd still react somewhat in favor of it. When Lilith pulled back, Amun was still left a bit dazed. "I, er..."

Then she'd gone over and played her melody. Amun couldn't do anything but watch as she did, her mind made up on her course of action. Despite his normally cowardly nature, the were-beasts was palming the rusty knife he'd kept on him to use in case one of the undead monsters tried to attack Lilith, or rather, when. Hopefully she'd understand the error of her thinking and they could escape then... but that plan fell to bits when she then propositioned the dead monsters to have sex with her. "W-wait, what?!" That was just about the only reaction he could sum up. Pure, complete and total confusion. And a little bit of disgust because those bodies are decomposing. If Lilith's summoning attempt worked and she'd service one of the zombies, Amun would continue to just stand there and be totally dumbfounded.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:50 am

Fun Times with Zombies

When Lilith points to the first undead, it immediately stumbles towards her at the fastest speed its rotting legs could carry it, nearly bumping into her due to its jerky movement, the creature groaning at her as it comes to a stop. Her affect on it was immediately apparent, as despite the lack of blood in its body, the creature had a huge bulge in its disheveled, torn, and grimy clothes. The creature stares at her as she gets on her knees and slips its cock out, taking it into her mouth and sucking on its rotting dong. The creature places its hands on her head and groans in approval as she sucks it off, while the other undead waste no time in stumbling over towards her at equally high speeds.

Lilith practically moans around the undead member as she takes in as much of it as she can. A part of her knew just how depraved this was. Offering her body to this undead horde. If she didn't scare away Camilla and Amun, the two would see her in a completely different light. But Lilith couldn't risk taking them over the water. More then that though, it felt right. These undead still desired the pleasure of another's body. Something Lilith was more then willing to provide.

Letting the first undead control the pace, Lilith eagerly sucked on his cock. As the other's approach, Lilith makes no attempt to resist them. Though she does give them a helping hand when necessary.

The first zombie holds onto Lilith's head and thrusts in and out of her mouth rapidly, pulling on her head with every thrust, driving its rotting cock as deep into her throat as it can reach. Two more undead reach Lilith, one tugging up her dress again, re-exposing her bra and panties, while the other grabbed and squeezed her breasts roughly with its rotting hands, then began kneading them roughly. The one that had pulled up her dress then grabs onto her hips and starts pulling them up, digging its fingers into her hips as it moves her into position to pound her from behind.

Lilith heart skipped a beat as one of the undead pulls her hips into position. She wiggles her hips, inviting the rotting corpse into her inner most sanction. Meanwhile, Lilith holds onto the first undead to suck the him dry. Drool rolled from her mouth and covered it's rotting cock. It also gives the second undead better access to her breasts. Her nipples stood erect as her chest received some much needed attention.

The first undead grabs Lilith by the back of the head and jams its rotting cock even deeper into her throat before unleashing a torrent of cum into it, spasming as it releases several waves, the sheer volume causes it to explode out of her mouth and run down her chin, neck, and chest. After the zombie cums, it gets shoved aside, and another takes its place, not even waiting for Lilith to take a breath before ramming its cock down her throat. The zombie at her chest claws at her bra before finally tugging it upwards, exposing her tits, before jamming its cock between them and pressing them together as it thrusts back and forth. The zombie clutching at her hips tugs the crotch of her panties aside, then rams its cock deep inside her all at once, then, before she can get used to its immense size, begins thrusting in and out of her rapidly, tugging on her hips with its rotting fingers with every thrust.

Lilith's eyes go wide as the first undead unleashes it's load into her waiting mouth. The sheer volume made the Nomad do a double take. It was as though the creature had been saving up it's cum ever since it had died, looking for the right target to release. She can barely keep up as Lilith coughs up some of the white substance. Before she can get a change to rest, a second cock takes the first one's place. She swallows as much cum as she can before bobbing her head on this new member.

A muffled moan vibrates around the cock in her mouth as the second undead takes her tits and rams his cock in between her cleavage. The cum that slipped from her mouth acted as a lubricant.

Lilith's muffled moans became an out right cry as an undead cock is thrust inside her. The rapid thrusts send shivers down as the Nomad tries to brace herself. Without even thinking, she moves her hips in sync the rotting trio.

The undead with its cock in her mouth begins thrusting hard and fast in time with Lilith's movements, its rotting hands holding onto her hair as she sucks it off, and it fucks her throat. The creature's cock already starts leaking precum into her mouth, the hot sticky substance streaming out profusely.

The second zombie begins thrusting harder and faster, the tip of its cock poking her jaw with every thrust as its precum starts to leak from its tip and onto her bare breasts, the liquid clinging to her skin, while the third zombie thrusts harder and faster with every passing moment, its cock slamming into her cervix as the force of its thrusts knock her into the other two zombies.

Lilith writhes in absolute ecstasy. For a moment, all her worries seem to melt away. He concern for her mother's plight, the state of her companions, none of it matters to her in that moment. All she can think about in that moment is being filled with undead meat. It takes everything for the Nomad to keep from cumming on the spot. But once the third zombie reaches her cervix, Lilith's eye roll to the back of her head. With a muffled cry around the cock in her mouth, Lilith orgasms. Her pussy contracts as her juices cover the third zombie's cock.

The undead completely ignore Lilith's orgasm, all three of them continuing their extremely rough thrusting entirely unabated. The one thrusting its cock between her breasts starts spasming uncontrollably before finally unleashing a colossal load all over Lilith's face and chest, before stumbling onto the ground with a loud thud. The undead ramming its cock into her pussy was second, the creature suddenly digging its claws into her sides as it spasms uncontrollably, then releasing a massive amount of zombie cum into her womb, overflowing it and causing the substance to run down her thighs and legs, and onto the ground. Soon after, the one thrusting into her mouth tugs her head back as it spasms the same as the first two, before firing of a jet of hot sticky cum all over Lilith's face, into her hair, and directly into her mouth. After all three zombies had collapsed, Lilith hears heavy footsteps, practically shaking the ground around her as a massive undead creature, standing at twice the size of the others before it, with huge bulging muscles all over its rotting body slowly approaches her.

Lilith couldn't stop shaking as the trio of undead corpses drowned her in cum. A dazed look covered her face as she could feel the slimy substance permeate every inch of her being. Just she was about stand, the shaking of the ground causes her to trip. Turning to the source, the Nomad is confronted by the massive undead creature. A ting of fear fills the Nomad's face as she begins to wonder what sort of damage such a creature could do to her. That fear slowly transforms into a sick curiously as a smile slowly forms on her face. Rolling onto her buttocks. Lilith takes off the last of her clothing and spreads her legs. She breathes heavily as she spreads her cum filled cunt.

The undead juggernaut grabs Lilith by her thighs and lifts her up, her back to its muscular chest, then it slowly lowers her downward, its rotting muscles rippling against her back as it does so, until its gigantic cock presses against her dripping cum soaked pussy. As it starts to push it into her, it becomes clear that its gigantic cock will, in fact, not fit. This, however, does not stop the gigantic undead, it slowly pushes its cock into her anyway, spreading her open, then stretching her pussy painfully with every single centimeter that it pushes into her. The creature doesn't even get a third of the way into Lilith's pussy before there was no longer any room left to continue pushing.

The moment Lilith saw the juggernaut's cock, she knew it wouldn't fit inside her. The gigantic member would split her in two. Her heart continues to pound as she lay against the juggernaut's rippling muscles. Lilith's breathing only became heavier as it's gigantic cock got closer to her pussy. The moment the giant head pierced her lower lips, she let out howling cry. The pain was almost unbearable. The massive thing felt like it was tearing at her insides. But as is did, her nipples were still erect. Soon her cries of pain became gurgled, unintelligible sounds. Her body shook unable to handle the sudden large invasion. Once a third of the creature's cock was inside her, Lilith's mind went blank. Her tongue hung out as soft gurgling sounds escaped her mouth. Tears ran down her face as she looked up blankly at the sky.

The creature begins slowly thrusting in and out of Lilith, ramming as deep as her body will allow without breaking with every thrust, while pulling her down by her thighs in time with them. The creature let a long, purple, snake-like tongue out of its mouth as it pounded her with its gigantic member, and slipped it slowly into Lilith's mouth, licking her tongue with its own, disgusting purple liquid leaking into her mouth from it as it does so, clinging to her tongue. As the substance seeped out of its tongue, it started overflowing her mouth and leaking out onto her bare chest.

Lilith's mind is in shambles as the creature begins to move. Like a ragdoll, she hangs limply as she is impaled by the gigantic dong. From the corner of her eye, the Nomad can make out the purple snake-like tongue that emerges from it's mouth. But she doesn't flinch at it's presence. She welcomes it into her mouth, even playing with it with her own tongue. Soon a disgusting purple liquid begins to leak out. Despite the taste, Lilith's body tries to ingest as much of it as possible. Only for it leak onto her bare chest.

The creature starts to move faster, its gigantic cock twitching inside of her, more so with every thrust. The gigantic zombie's thrusts begin growing harder as while, while it continues licking Lilith's tongue with its own, the liquid flowing more profusely, leaking down her chest and onto her lower body, getting her grey skin sticky with the disgusting purple liquid. Soon, the creature's entire body begins trembling and spasming, however it holds in its orgasm.

It felt like Lilith's body had come back to life as the gigantic zombie began to move faster. She was practically drowning in the purple liquid as is covered her entire body. Her screams mere gurgles under the weight of the substance. But that didn't stop her from moving her hips, trying to take more of the humongous member inside her. Well past her limit, the Nomad's body was trembling as well. She needed the monstrous load that was sure to accompany his gigantic cock.

The giant zombie creature suddenly spasms even more and slams Lilith down on its cock, the force of the thrust feeling as though it could have broken her hips, then as the creature thrusts its tongue down her throat, it also releases a massive tidal wave of cum into her pussy, the liquid exploding out of her and soaking her lower body, as well as creating a sizeable puddle on the ground around their feet. After the first wave, the creature releases another of equal volume, followed by a third, then a fourth, then a fifth, until the excess cum exploding out of her pussy had created a large puddle on the ground, up to the creature's ankles. Once it had finished, the creature suddenly pulls out of her and drops her on the ground, unto the cum puddle, before slowly stomping off.

"UUGHHGUU" Lilith gurgles as the massive undead slams into her pussy with a final thrust. Once the tidal wave of cum washes into her abused pussy, Lilith shakes with her own orgasm. Her muffled screams fill the forest as her own juices mix with the copious amounts of cum. Her mind could barely keep up the the sensation. Just when Lilith thought it was over, another wave of cum filled her body. By the forth load, Lilith had a third orgasm. Her body heavy with cum inside and out. Once the giant zombie was finally finished and had dropped her, Lilith tried to stand on her own feet. But she only took two steps before she fell forward into the puddle of cum. Ass up as a final spurt of cum sprayed from her pussy. A soft moaning sound escaped from her mouth as she waited for the euphoric feelings of rough sex to pass.

After Lilith had fallen facedown in the puddle of cum, she soon becomes aware of the rest of the zombie horde having formed up around her, the group being so large that she has nowhere near enough time to count them all. Four of the creatures slowly approach her, one grabbing her by the hair and lifting her head up.

Over the course of several hours, what remained of the Zombie horde each took their own turn pounding Lilith's mouth, pussy, tits, or all of the above at once. By the time the creatures are all done with her, all of them are satisfied and return to the area around the Black Spire, leaving Lilith laying in a significantly deeper puddle than the colossal zombie before them had left her in.

Lilith's mind was a fog. she could scarcely take in just how large the zombie horde was. But as the first four approached her, Lilith licked her lips in anticipation. Over thought several hours, Lilith became the zombie's fucktoy. Sometime she would play submissive, letting the rotten corpses abuse her without restraint. Other times she took a more active role, taking multiple cocks into her mouth and pussy. By the time Lilith was finished, she was a complete mess. Though as the group dispersed , Lilith felt a strange sense of pride. She had managed to secure her group a path through the dark forest to Dartmoore and possibly to the Black Spire. A curt smile crossed her face as she lay in the puddle of semen.

It takes her a few minutes for Lilith to get up and grabs her dress and approached Amun and Camilla. "~I'm finished~" Lilith said in a raspy voice. "We should be able to get to Dartmoore now. You can go ahead. I want to get a closer look at that Black Spire." Lilith said, her mind still buzzing.
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay