Red City

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Red City

Postby mrblah » Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:51 am

Pandora Othina

Camilla seemed to be in agreement, though she cast another annoyed glare in Ito's direction before she followed her sister. She too prepared, pulling out her firearm and prepared to fire at any point. The two then heard the woman shout again, sounding relieved to hear Ito's voice. He responded once more, now attempting to sound more reassuring. "It'll be alright, ma'am. Everything's gonna work out as soon as we get things under control." His voice sounded further now, closer in distance to the woman's. No doubt he made contact with her, and probably would be bringing her in the station sometime soon.

Olivia Oakerson

"It'll be alright, ma'am. Everything's gonna work out as soon as we get things under control." Was the response she got, sounding clearer and closer. So much so in fact, that she figured she'd see whoever this person was as soon as -

He came rushing into view, slowing down a bit as he got to her. The man before her looked just as young as he sounded, and had a neat and orderly appearance befitting an officer. He unfortunately seemed to be lacking a weapon, but it was still likely from his presence that there were either more policemen or weapons inside. He stopped just a few feet away from Vivi, a serious expression on his face. He glanced her up and down, seemingly searching for any injuries that she may have. "Are you hurt?" Was his first question. He then looked past her to see her two companions, with Mouthy Moron giving the man an unconvincing grin and a thumbs up, and Silent Bob attempting to appear aloof and normal. Judging from the curious expression and the sudden guarded appearance of the man, the two's clashing airs seemed to confuse his opinion on them, though he wasn't convinced by Mouthy Moron's awful act.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Nov 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Vivi has to suppress a grimace. She knew that those two should've just stayed behind. She told them she should be the one to go forward and they follow up later, but no! Silent Bob just HAS to believe he knows better than her on how to manipulate someone! She's the goddamn Chester Grin! A serial killer (or assassin, depends on who you ask) who's evaded all police activity! No one alive knows more than her on how to avoid suspicion! Well, at the very least, the suspicion isn't on her. It's on the two idiots behind her. She can use that if she plays her cards right.

"No, thank God. But it's been close. If it wasn't for these two I think I'd be much worse off." While she speaks, for the most part her face is normal. When she gets to "these two", she tries displaying fear and worry on her face since Mouthy Moron and Silent Bob can't see it. She tries to nonverbally display to the officer that she's with them under duress. Which isn't much of a lie.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:17 pm

"Don't worry I''m not like them I think?" She said attempting to reassure him. The strange feeling of pressure was still filling her attempting to gain his trust she reaches into her bag to find grab a bar of chocolate. Maybe a little peace offering would soften his shell. Once she finally pulled out the chocolate she lent it out in attempt to commit to peaceful interaction with the man. "I'm not gonna bite sir... if you need a place to stay I'll gladly kick my brother off the couch to make room for you." She says trying to reach out to his sense of humor. Hopefully he would see that she was attempting to be kind to him. Although she did carry a weapon with her just in case he would get violent.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:54 am

Pandora shook her head and looked over to her sister. "How many times has he done something like this? I could say 500 and it might not even be hyperbolizing." She whispered to Camilla. "To much of a 'good cop.' I hoped we could of beaten some sense into him over the years but now I'm starting to think he's a lost cause. Should we just leave him when this all done with?" Pandora hoped that Camilla would say yes and they could just not have to deal with his idiocy, but it was mostly cause of Camilla that Pandora even stuck around with Shinya. Sure he was a nice guy and sometimes the two of them even got along pretty well but it's times like these that she just wants to kick him out of her life. It's not that Camilla liked him anymore than Pandora did, at least Pandora didn't think so, she's just more of a people person than Pandora.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:27 am

Pandora Othina

Camilla too seemed to share Pandora's opinion, staring at Ito with a deadpan look. She gave an exasperated sigh, shaking her head at him as she replied to her sister. "You know we can't. It wouldn't be right to leave him on his own, where he'd no doubt get himself killed." Was her predicted response. "I'm sure if we explained the situation to him, he'll see reason and understand that he needs to be more cautious... that is, unless whoever this is happens to be genuine." She highly doubted it like Pandora did, but Camilla felt that there was a chance this stranger was honest.

But if she isn't, then they'd have to find a way to get Ito away from her. He's close enough that she could maybe grab him if things get hot.

Olivia Oakerson

The officer didn't move his gaze off the two, causing Silent Bob to shoot an accusatory glare at his aloof companion, who waved at said officer. "Do you know who these two are?" He asked, keeping his voice level. He then spoke in a quieter tone that only Vivi could hear. "Are they... forcing you into anything?" Was his question. The way he worded it seemed strange. Could he know about the gang? It'd be rather advantageous if he already did, that was for sure.

Silent Bob's eyes narrowed, noticing the whispering between the officer and Vivi, but he didn't act. Mouthy Moron was too busy humming some song to notice. Though, he probably still wouldn't notice even if he wasn't.

Maria Caban

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

WITS CHECK; HIGHER THAN 8. 4. PLUS 2. 6. DIPLOMACY FAILED.

"I..." The man began, peeking over at Maria with a look that seemed placated. He looked at the offered candy, slowly reaching over as if to grab it. Then, just as quickly, he sprung up and rushed at Maria in a surprise attack, screaming as he did. He first tackled Maria to the ground, and then attempted to scramble up and run after doing so, accidentally hitting her again with his elbow. His attempt to quickly escape failed, however, as he was still very confused and couldn't think or see straight, and he wasn't that quick to begin with. He only got so far before Maria recovered enough to easily catch up with him if she wanted to retaliate.

[RANDOM MAN USES RUSH. D12 ROLL = 8. ABILITY SUCCESSFUL. Random Man: D6=2=1, GRIT=3. UNARMED DEBUFF. -1. 1+3-1=3. 36-3=33. MARIA TAKES 3 DAMAGE AND HAS 33 STAMINA LEFT.] [Random Man: D6=4=3, GRIT=3. UNARMED DEBUFF. -1. 3+3-1=5. 33-5=28. MARIA TAKES 5 DAMAGE AND HAS 28 STAMINA LEFT.] [Random Man: RUNNING. AGILITY CHECK, 14 OR HIGHER. 5. 5 PLUS 2 = 7. FAILED.]
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:43 am

It looks like things are going... mostly according to plan. The officer is making the connections she wants him to and while Silent Bob is suspicious because the cop can't be subtle to save his life (or more importantly her convenience), she only needs to trap them in here long enough for escape to be impossible. "I couldn't tell you their names to save my life." She gives a sheepish laugh at that, pretending that the oversight embarrasses her now that it's been brought up. "We were never properly introduced you see. We just kinda got... thrown together." She says, trying to sound casual about it even as she throws a subtle nod of her head to his whispered question. Technically she's still not lying. Their entire gang is trying to force her to bring in others for Goro to dominate. Hell, she wouldn't be surprised if when she failed to do that, they'd move on to the things the officer so clearly is thinking of. Now, how to sweeten the deal? If she could broadcast to the officer that Mouthy Moron at least is armed then that should trip his oh so obvious heroic tendencies. From there things should go as predicted.

"Still, they're being so kind as to take a stab at the whole protecting a perfect stranger thing." She shrugs and tilts her head in Mouthy's direction when she says the word "stab". Hopefully that's a big enough clue since, for her, that was horribly unsubtle.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:21 am

Pandora exhaled softly. "If he hasn't understood us in these past few years he wont understand us now. He has to much of a justice complex, it doesn't matter what it is if he think he can do good he will do good regardless of whatever else might be around. At first I thought it was admirable but now I realize he's just an idiot." She continued to whisper to Camilla. they've had this conversation with each other many times before. So many times in fact it could be said they have the conversation every time they see Shinya, which is a lot of times considering they used to work together. Really, if one thought about it, it just showed how much Pandora cared about her sister and her opinions. To deal with what Pandora would call a very annoying and emotional draining person, regardless of the many good times they had together. Only really sticking around with him because Camilla saw something in him that Pandora simply did not see. Only sticking around cause Camilla told her to.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:32 pm

That first moment hurt... it hurt even more when she felt the elbow make contact with her as she struggled to get back up. This man would be a danger to the public and it would be better to subdue him before he caused anyone else more pain. Quickly pulling out her practice stick she attempts to strike the man if he were close enough to do so, if not then she would throw the weapon at him in hopes it would trip him up.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:44 pm

Pandora Othina

"Yes, but we don't need to combat his complex. We just need to let him know to be more wary before he puts himself in situations like these." Camilla at least still seemed determined to not give up on the young cop, even if he consistently puzzled both her and her sister. "... Besides, I'm sure you wouldn't like it if he got himself killed after everything you've done for him." She chanced a look at her sister, her tone of voice suggesting that she was being playful again. In her own, Camilla-brand way.

That sort of playfulness stopped when she noticed Ito gesturing for the group to enter the building. "... He did something smart, for once in the past hour. Now we can trap them in here, make sure no one can escape and tell their boss."

Olivia Oakerson

He picked up on the hint... or, he at least seemed to. He gave Vivi a subtle nod, glancing back at the two men behind her. "Well, no sense in talking about all of this out here. Let's all head inside." He said out loud, loud enough for Mouthy Moron and Silent Bob to hear. "I'm sure you're all quite tired, this is a safe place to rest." That said, he returned his attention to Vivi, giving a friendly smile as he formally bowed to her. "Where are my manners? Officer Shinya Ito." Was his introduction. Though, Vivi could already tell from the man's name tag on his shirt that his name was, in fact, Shinya Ito.

Mouthy Moron and Silent Bob we're coming closer from behind, with Silent Bob seeming less suspicious now that they were invited inside without the cop attacking them.

Maria Caban

[Maria: D6=4=3, GRIT=3. NO BONUS. 3+3=6. 12-6=6. RANDOM MAN TAKES 6 DAMAGE AND HAS 6 STAMINA LEFT.] [Random Man: D6=2=1, GRIT=3. UNARMED DEBUFF. -1. 2+3-1=4. MARIA TAKES 4 DAMAGE AND HAS 28 STAMINA LEFT.] [Random Man: RUNNING. AGILITY CHECK, HIGHER THAN 10. 4. PLUS 2. 6. FAILED.]

The hit on the back of the man's head sent him down to the ground, and he cried out in pain. He turned around wildly, swinging his arms out as if to ward Maria away. "Back! Stay back!" He shouted, still flailing and missing all of his attacks. Then, pushing against the ground, he surprised Maria again with a wild kick that pushed her back, and he took this time again to attempt to scramble away. But he was still on the ground and, of course, didn't make it any further than last time.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:29 pm

"Oh that sounds lovely." Vivi releases an explosive sigh of relief as she says this, very much willing to be lead further into the station. Deeper into the station should mean more officers. Hopefully? Unless they were out patrolling or were turned into the Hoard. Then she'd be stuck taking them out with only this idiot for backup. At the very least, the further in they are, the less chance Mouthy and Silent have to escape to let Goro know what's going on. She struggles to suppress a grimace as the cop introduces himself since he'd become suspicious if she didn't do the same. At the very least her name isn't hot here like it might be in the States. No one in Japan should know of an Olivia Oakerson who has been missing since the deaths of her parents over a decade ago. Hell, even in the States it's not that big of a deal since she was able to get a Passport in her name! Bit of a dumb move now that she reflects on it, but she's still learning the ins and outs of moving between countries. A mistake here and there should be acceptable so long as they're not repeated.

Still, probably for the best if she doesn't. She was able to avoid giving Goro her name and if she can't snuff out his two goons behind her, it'd be best not to give him any more ammo against her. "A pleasure to meet you, Officer Shinya. I go by Vivi myself." She doesn't return the bow seeing as that would put her in a vulnerable position with Silent Bob and Mouthy Moron at her back. She hopes that for that same reason the cop doesn't dig any further into her own name. "Please, lead on."

MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:30 pm

She almost had him jumping atop of the man in an attempt to keep him down she reaches for her weapon and presses it against his neck. Apply enough pressure to keep him down. "Calm down, Calm down, before you hurt yourself or someone else!" She struggled to say still attempting to reason with the guy. If he attempted to fight harder she would preemptively strike back at him to get the guy to stop.
KnightVanilla

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:24 am

"Please at this point I think I want him to get himself killed so I wont have to constantly try and save his sorry ass all the damn time." Pandora said, though her tone was a lot less annoyed then before. She wasn't really serious saying that. When Camilla told her about Shinya's move, Pandora tensed up, readying for action. "About damn time Shinya, so there is a slight glimmer of light in that boy." Pandora thought for a moment. "One of us should probably continue to stay low in case they try something, would you rather do it or I?" Pandora wasn't really sure which she wanted more. If she revealed herself now perhaps her shotgun and intimidating demeanor would keep something bad from happening. However if something bad did happen Pandora would probably be the best at swopping in from the shadows and blowing someone's head off to "calm" everyone down. It was up to Camilla if she wanted to lay low or try and support Shinya, perhaps even having both of them lay low.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:01 pm

Pandora Othina

Surprised with the decision as she was, Camilla nonetheless considered the two options and the benefits of both. "I think..." She trailed off, clearly still finalizing whatever plans are in her mind. "I'll stay here. If you're there, you can intimidate them into hopefully not doing anything stupid or dangerous. I'll cover the both of you from here if it gets hot." Was her final verdict as she stared in suspicion at one member of the group in particular. "... And you should keep an eye on that guy who looks like a thug, the one still grinning like an idiot. He seems the type to make brash decisions and resort to violence quick. And it's a good thing we're right next to this hall. You can easily sneak out of your hiding spot and walk down the hall. It'd look less suspicious than coming from under here, that's for sure." She joked, though Camilla seemed somewhat hesitant in offering her plan, not used to having the choice to call the shots. This was especially true in situations like these.

Olivia Oakerson

"Likewise, Vivi. Please, follow me." Ito gave her a confident and assuring smile, before nodding to Silent Bob and Mouthy Moron. He stepped over to the door, opening it and stepping into the building. Vivi noticed immediately that the place was completely normal. In the sense that not a thing seemed out of place or was broken. The group followed Ito further into the room, Silent Bob closing the door behind them, before he stopped near the front hallway, looking around in confusion. "That's odd. I figured one of them would have been over here by now..." He murmured to himself, before turning back to the group. "My... friends, aren't here yet. They'll be right with us soon."

Maria Caban

[Maria: D6=4=3, GRIT=3. NO BONUS. 3+3=6. 6-6=0. RANDOM MAN HAS BEEN DEFEATED.]

He kept struggling, making panicked sounds and other such noises. He attempted to swing a fist back at Maria to try and bully her off, but the strike to the back of the head seemed to knock him out of commission. Thankfully; he was only unconscious, and not dead. Standing up off the man, she could now see how haggard he looked. His clothes were dirty, his hair was messy, he was missing a shoe and his tie was loosened. Looked like he had a bad time before this, especially considering the fact that he couldn't be reasoned with. The thought of whatever put him in that state sent a shiver down Maria's spine.

Victory! 12 EXP gained! Maria leveled up! 3 Stat points! (pm me how you'd like them allocated)
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:46 pm

Vivi almost gives a sigh of relief when the officer says they should have friends soon. With more cops, that reduces the chances of these two escaping back to Goro. Speaking of Goro though, she has to wonder how this place doesn't show signs of a brawl. The goons behind her mentioned before that the gang already launched an assault on the police station and she would've thought they'd be competent enough to at least sully the place a little. But no, it doesn't even look like there's any out of place paperwork! Something's fishy about that. She decides to keep her guard up just in case.

"Friends? So there are more officers that aren't all... zombie-like? That's good to hear." She says instead of anything else on her mind. "Don't get me wrong, Officer Shinya, you seem like an excellent officer! But, you know, safety in numbers and all that."

MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:31 pm

With the man subdued she moved towards whatever objects she might have lost in the scuffle. Once everything was packed she moved to collect the man and ensure that he would have a good place to rest. No sense in leaving him here beaten to a pulp... granted she did most of the beating at this point, but better than him getting himself killed by causing someone else to panic. Once she was able to carry him she would drag him along to her home. Hopefully her brother would be there instead of some other place....
KnightVanilla

Postby Littlemankitten » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:36 am

Pandora nodded at her sisters words, and, without saying anything else, slinked off down the hall as quickly as she could just before Shinya got inside. After waiting a few moments and getting herself prepared she doubled back and strolled out of the hallway as if she was always there, quickly locking her eyes on the group. Taking in every detail of the group Shinya has gotten himself involved with. Of course she would heed Camilla's words of keeping an eye on happy looking, but of course, she trusted all three of them about as much as someone should trust a rattlesnake. Finally, after identifying her targets she looked at Shinya. "So Shinya.... What's their story?" Pandora said in her trying-to-be-sweet tone, holding a shotgun barrel-down in one hand with finger at the trigger and the other right next to the New Mambu in its holster.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:51 pm

Pandora Othina

The moment she made her presence known, the two men behind the woman gave differing reactions that signified surprise. The one Camilla warned about shouted loudly, his eyes widened and focused on Pandora's shotgun. "She's fucking packing!" He shouted, pointing at said weapon. Before he could continue, his friend placed a hand on his shoulder, his eyes carrying a wary glint. He didn't say anything, of course.

Ito turned around. "Oh, Pandora. Glad you're here." He began. "I found these three outside, and I thought they needed some help. This here is Vivi," he gestured to the woman behind him, "and her two companions... well, actually, I never got their names." With that said, he turned around again. "This is Pandora, a good friend of mine and former co-worker. I apologize for the intimidation, but I can assure you neither of us plan on using any of our weapons against you all."

With that said, the two behind Vivi walked closer, standing to her left. The quieter one stepped forward, bowing to Pandora and Ito. "Excuse me and my companions' manners, we've had a rough time before this. I'm Sho, Nakata Sho." He introduced himself. Though his introduction was polite, there was a lazy tone in his voice that portrayed disinterest, which no doubt was simply the man's natural disposition rather than him actually being disinterested. "I'm Yamazaki Tanaka, nice to meet you!" His louder companion broke in.

"Yamazaki?" Ito repeated, narrowing his eyes. It seemed as if he remembered the significance of the name, as he sent a subtle glance in Pandora's direction, before turning his attention back to the group before them with a smile. Could he have a plan? "Well, it's nice to meet you both." Was all he said to them.

Olivia Oakerson

"So Shinya.... What's their story?" Vivi heard, noticing a woman walk into the room, her hand on a shotgun and her other near a pistol. She struck an alarming figure with the weapons and other equipment she had, and her tone of voice sounded too 'friendly' to be considered anything more than an act. "She's fucking packing!" Vivi heard from behind her, no doubt it being Mouthy Moron doing his thing at the wrong time. Silent Bob placed his hand on Mouthy Moron's shoulder, seeming to warn him to not act as stupid as normal in this position. He was understandably wary of the new person.

Vivi's new police friend turned around, a smile on his face. "Oh, Pandora. Glad you're here." He said to the woman. "I found these three outside, and I thought they needed some help. This here is Vivi," Ito moved his hand to indicate to his friend that she was Vivi, "and her two companions... well, actually, I never got their names." Neither did she. Ito turned around again, gesturing to the woman with two guns. "This is Pandora, a good friend of mine and former co-worker. I apologize for the intimidation, but I can assure you neither of us plan on using any of our weapons against you all."

With that said, the two behind Vivi walked closer, standing to her left. Silent Bob stepped forward, bowing to both Pandora and Ito. "Excuse me and my companions' manners, we've had a rough time before this. I'm Sho, Nakata Sho." He introduced himself, making his identity clear. He looked like a Sho. Though his introduction was polite, there was a lazy tone in his voice that portrayed disinterest, which Vivi knew to be the man's natural disposition rather than him actually being disinterested. "I'm Yamazaki Tanaka, nice to meet you!" Mouthy Moron cut in... or, Yamazaki?

"Yamazaki?" Ito repeated, narrowing his eyes. His reaction told Vivi that he may know something of Yamazaki and his group, though he might be under the impression that Mouthy Moron was THE Yamazaki. Mouthy Moron, of course, didn't notice this. Though Silent Bob seemed to have. He glanced his friend's way, then Ito smiled once more. "Well, it's nice to meet you both."

Maria Caban

Picking the man up, Maria carried him out of the alleyway, making sure not to drop him or hit him against anything. She walked back onto the sidewalk, continuing her trek to where she intends to go. Thankfully, her home was close to her working place, so she'd be seeing it in no time at all.

And as expected; it came into view after a few minutes' walk. Her apartment complex was a nice one, for what it was worth. The cheap rent was a godsend, and the owner of the building was a fan of Maria's maid work, often allowing her to be a little late on paying him rent. The place, however, consistently had electricity problems, and some of the other tenants were... a little suspicious. Maria was now carrying the man up to the complex's elevator, since her apartment was on the second floor. She called for the lift, which didn't take long to return down.

When the doors opened, Maria was surprised when three men walked out, all in suits. Their faces were blank like the others, with an unseeing gaze staring into space. They paid no attention to Maria or the person she was carrying, and she had to quickly move to the side to dodge them, almost dropping her guest. The incident was mostly un-noteworthy, and she was soon heading up the elevator. It stopped on her floor, and she walked out and over to her door, now finally home.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:23 am

A smile damn near blooms across Vivi's face when she sees the newcomer officer. She's armed to the teeth! That should make subduing the idiots behind her that much less of a hassle overall! Sure, this Pandora chick isn't as good of an actor as she is but that's not really a bad thing. After all, only sociopaths are as good as acting as she is and she doesn't need to be dealing with another one of those right now. She briefly debates whether to start using Sho's actual name in her head from now on... but Silent Bob wins over all so that's what she's sticking with. Maybe Silent Sho since she can actually tolerate his presence? The reveal of Mouthy Moron's true name, however, forces her to reevaluate a few things.

For one, having him killed would be akin to declaring war on Goro. She's not sure if Yamazaki is his actual name or if it's a fake, but since he wears it without reprisal from Goro that means Moron must be somewhat important to him. Slaughtering him would probably be an unforgivable insult to the man and sic the gang on her faster than she planned. On the other hand, she's now extremely wary of Moron. She noticed when they first met that he had a smile similar to Goro's. It might be genetic, a shared trait. Or it might signify he's like Goro in that he delights in power, albeit in a different way. He might just play the role of the jester in order to enjoy the looks of terror on people's faces once he drops the mask. She was just thinking she doesn't want to deal with a fellow sociopath right now, but could she have been right next to one this whole time? Vivi's estimation of the danger Moron brings just skyrocketed, but it doesn't change the fact that he has to die. It just means that now she has to be absolutely certain it doesn't get out before she's wiped out a good number of the gang. Before, she was expecting to play off the deaths of two pawns, but there might actually be an attempt at punishment if she goes back without them.

Still, she's got an act to keep up and she'll be damned if a bit of unexpected information ruins it now. "So THAT'S what ya'll names are." Vivi says with a tone as if wondering why that took so long. "In any case, nice to meet you, Officer Pandora." She nods her head in the heavily armed cop's direction, dropping a bit of the chipper act she was deploying against Shinya. She gets the feeling it'd be a lot harder to get her to buy it than it was for the male officer. Ladies underestimate other ladies a lot less after all. She gives both officers a subtle glance before she says, "Is there anywhere to sit down around here? I really want to hear about what the police know about what's going on around here." She doesn't give a rat's ass about what the officers think. She just wants Double S and Double M trapped further into the building before she attempts anything against them.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:29 am

Pandora didn't really respond to the two guys, in fact she barley even acknowledged their existence at the moment. Instead she looked sharply at the girl named Vivi. "We will be staying here." She would say it before Shinya would have a chance to respond, even if he did respond, she would cut him off. Pandora then turned her attention towards Shinya, her act of friendliness already gone. "Shinya... Have you searched them yet? They could be packing stuff we don't want in a police station, or more importantly, around us." Pandora gave him a wry, and none to friendly, smile. Pandora already knew the answer.

Saying that she looked the three newcomers over, doing her best to keep a poker face look on. She noted the Yamazaki name, but said nothing of it. Looking at Mr. Yamazaki, she figured he would not be a problem himself. He may try something, but judging by his demeanor any attack would be easy to see and dodge. Sho might be more of a problem, he seemed like the one that could make calculated moves and that may even be more than competent in open combat. Finally she locked eyes with the girl. She seemed, well Pandora didn't really know. Off was the only way to put it, more so than all the others around here, but other than that Pandora couldn't make any other solid claims.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:02 pm

Carrying the stranger through the streets wasnt as hard as she thought it would be... Granted she wasnt far from her own home. By some luck, she was able to find her home at such an affordable price. The landowner was kind enough to allow for a few late payments... Granted whenever he visited the cafe he always had requested for her services.

Even paid quite liberally on her tips. However he always seemed interested in something other than her magical performance.... Once she reached the lift to be faced with some strange looking business people she was quick to jump to the side. "Excuse me!" she said despite the fault being on their side. Once the lift was completely empty she made sure to move inside so she could moving up to her apartment. Once she reached the door to her apartment she reached down for her keys to unlock the door. Hoping that maybe her brother was either here to help... Or wasnt here so she could use his 'bed' for their guest.
KnightVanilla

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay