Red City

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Red City

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 am

Vivi halfway begins contemplating cutting out the dumber one's tongue and shoving it up his ass in what would probably be the world's first auto-analingus . She gets that some people simply do not deal with silence well, but dammit all he doesn't even TRY to keep his voice down! If she was at all worried about hostile encounters like these guys should be with that Ken guy roaming the streets, then his yammering would be unbearable!

"Fuck off. No. Fuck off. Don't care. Remember to pack a brain next time you leave home. And what the hell is the magic train?" She answers each of his questions just to get him to shut up, though the magic train bit... well, she wouldn't be surprised if the man was on some really good drugs, but maybe there's actually something behind it. She wouldn't exactly be surprised if besides a blood red moon and zombie citizens something ELSE was utterly screwy.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:27 am

"I'll apologize if you knock some sense into him." She states flatly, not really in the mood to beg for forgiveness. As Camilla said, she had nothing to apologize for anyway. So, Pandora busts open the door and stands at the back wall, leaning against it, putting the shotgun to her side and crossing her arms, waiting for Camilla to do her magic, not saying a word. For his sake he better listen to whatever Camilla might have to say cause Pandora wasn't gonna have any of it if he tries to argue his point again.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:34 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito jumped at her sudden entrance, whirling around with a New Nambu in his hand, before he realized who entered and slowly let it drop, his expression turning from serious to a simmering glower. "I see you're back. Did you need an extra pair of clothes, too? Those are in the locker rooms. Take all of them if you want." He spoke accusingly. It was then that Camilla stepped in, glancing between the two and already noticing sparks were going to be flying once more. "Shinya," she started in a calm voice, "we didn't come for anything of the sort. We came because we're worried about you and your plan, and wanted you to reconsider."

Ito looked over at Camilla, a searching look in his gaze. "So, now you're trying diplomacy after intimidation didn't work? Are you performing good cop, bad cop, ON a cop?" Camilla continued, ignoring his snarks. "Look, you're not stupid, so I'll be honest. There's nothing wrong with what you want. You want to go out and put a stop to a criminal operation, as is part of your job. You want to save the people from these criminals, and you understand the risks. I'm not going to undermine the selfless nature of your plan, but the issue is that you're really not looking at the bigger picture."

"Think about it like this. We're trapped in some weird place without any kind of law enforcement whatsoever. A gang's been formed and has been causing chaos and doing whatever they want. The ONLY officer capable of opposing them runs in without help and gets himself killed — and don't say you would find help on the way or that you'd have a better chance of survival and victory if we joined you," she cut off Ito, just as he was going to say probably exactly that, "that still wouldn't change the fact that it'd be a small group of us against a big group of them and we know nothing of how heavily they're armed, their chain of command, or even if they somehow have hostages. Hell, they might even KNOW about you already, and they're planning of ways to take you down! Running headfirst into them is the worst play you can make."

During Camilla's speech, Ito remained silent, allowing her to continue. "That's what my sister was trying to tell you in her own way. As you are now, you don't have any weapons to take this gang down, you'd only just throw away your chance at doing so in the future -" She was cut off, this time, by Ito. "Then what am I supposed to do? Wait here and let them kill and rape whoever they want? Let them grow in strength from strong-arming people to join them?"

"Of course not. You're only seeing TWO things to do right now, both options are bad. So why not PREPARE so you can actually have a chance of winning without dying?" Camilla paused, letting Ito consider her words. "Like I said, I'm not going to oppose your decision to throw yourself at danger for the 'greater good', but if you're going to do it, prepare. Do it with the thought that you won't have to DIE doing it."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

WITS CHECK; HIGHER THAN 6. ROLLED A 4. PLUS 5. SUCCESS.

Camilla seemed as if she had finished what she had to say, and the room fell into silence. After a few minutes of this, it was broken by a sigh. "I know. I already knew what I was doing the whole time. I knew this was stupid, and I knew I at least should have run recon first before trying to fight them. I just... well, I felt that there was no time to waste. I thought that the longer I waited, the more people they'd hurt. The more lives lost because I wasn't good enough. That's why I wanted you two to help me. You're both better at what I do, than I do, so I figured you could help those people, even if it meant swallowing my pride to admit that I couldn't do the one job I signed up for." He sat back down with a dejected air, placing the gun in his hand on the floor.

"We understand. You weren't wrong to think that, anyone in your position would, it's the human thing to do." Camilla responded. After she did so, she glanced to her sister, gesturing to the sullen Ito as if silently cuing her to step in.

Olivia Oakerson

"Oh, you don't know about it?" He asked, completely ignoring her answers to his questions. "Well, it's the magical train, of course! Bro says it's called the 'Trans-dimensional Train' but I like to just call it 'the magic teleporting bullshit train'. Basically, you get in it, it goes somewhere, and you're there!" Was his fairly unhelpful explanation.

Finally, the monotonous one cut in again. "What he means to say, is that the Trans-dimensional Train is a means of transportation affected by whatever nonsense is happening right now. It seems to have some sort of hypnotic effect to anyone who enters it, putting them in a sleep-like state in which they are completely numb to the world. Then they end up exactly what district they wanted to be in, within minutes. I speculate that the drugged state you enter once you're under its influence may be the very same one the blanks around us are under." He gestured to one of the very same people walking by them, poking the nondescript man hard on his shoulder, causing him to misstep and fall onto the street. "Numb to pain, sadness... everything. But pleasure."

"Yeah, that's what I said. You don't have to repeat my explanations, she already got it!" Said the other guy. "Anyway, if wherever we're going is far, that's the quickest way to get to it. Plus it's fun. Like, really fun. You'd hate to miss up THAT opportunity."
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:14 pm

Yep, the description for this Trans-Dimensional Train is every bit as weird as she thought it'd be. Still, she does get a new nugget of information out of it: The... Vivi's going to start calling the lay people the Hoard. That seems to be a good word for her about the massive pile of people who really aren't any different between each other. Anyway, the hoard can be pleasured, but don't feel pain. So, let's say one of the hoard gets raped like she's sure Goro did to obtain that information. They would feel the pleasure behind the act, but not the outrage, fear, or pain that would also usually be associated with it. Or at least that's what she's figuring thus far. She imagines this is why Goro's going so far out of his way to drag Conscious (her new word for people who aren't the Hoard) people into his grips: He can't exert the control he wants to over the Hoard since they won't give him the reactions he wants to see.

Still, one part about the Trans-Dimensional Train sticks with her. "There's no way to get around the blacking out bit?" She asks, motioning to them to lead the way to the Train. No point in doing all that walking if they can arrive in minutes instead of hours.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:56 pm

Pandora sighed heavily and shook her head slowly. "Shinya... I've always admired your determination and want to help those around you. You're probably one of the best people in the force around here cause not only are you just good at what you do but because your a good person at heart. You've always tried and been able to save more lives than I thought possible in my time here. At the same time though you've always been unwilling to accept the fact that sometimes you're just not able to save everyone. I've been telling you this since I first joined the force but Shinya, you can't let your empathy and compassion blind you." Pandora glanced over to her sister then back to Shinya, trying to consider her words carefully, which was never her forte. In fact it was arguably painful for her as she had to force back a lot of her bite in the words she was going to say. That was one thing her and Shinya were always at odds with, she was to forceful while he was trying to hard to be diplomatic.

"Not only that but peek outside Shinya. Something is happening that is beyond our comprehension. You're just thinking about that gang and stopping them. What about if there is something else at play Shinya? Why is it that of the lucid people around here a lot are in that gang or otherwise hostile? Me and Camilla aren't exactly known for having innocence, you're the only lucid person here that I know of that I can almost assuredly say hasn't done something terrible in their lifetime. Not only that but what happens if there are multiple of these gangs out there? We just know of that one in the immediate area. There are so many things you aren't considering Shinya." Pandora put her palm to her face and started rubbing her eyes and forehead, trying to think of a way to get her point across. "What I'm trying to say is. Not only are you a dumbass for trying to fight these guys completely unprepared and trying to throw your life away, but, as Camilla pointed out, you're also a dumbass for thinking so narrow mindedly." Pandora finally let some of her agitation slip through, not that she cared at that point. She had made her point across, hopefully, and that was that.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:24 am

Pandora Othina

After Pandora had said her piece, the room fell silent, with said silence then disturbed by Ito standing up, giving Pandora a strained smile. "Well, guess I can't really refute much of that... especially that 'best in the force' comment." He joked lightly, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "But yeah, you're both right. Sorry about that, and thanks. For er, not letting me go through with it." He rubbed the back of his head in an embarrassed manner.

"Don't mention it. You just needed to hear that." Camilla naturally brushed it off. She was clearly pleased with the resolution of the situation.

Olivia Oakerson

The quiet one quickly chimed in before his partner could. "Not that we're aware of. It seems like no matter what you do, you'll end up under its spell. Then again, we haven't done much investigating on it, considering the fact that it's not really dangerous, so the boss doesn't really care." He shrugged. "Personally, I don't really care either. So long as we at least knew how it happened. Which we don't."

The two took the hint, taking point and taking a right on an intersection. "Station's not too far. We're goin' to the police station in Shinjuku, right?" Asked the loud one. "Keep that destination in mind, sister. When we board the train, it'll take us to the closest train station there! If you don't, then it'll just move us somewhere random."
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:50 am

Hearing the sensible one's opinion on the matter, Vivi can't do much but shrug herself. He's right in that it's fairly unimportant in the long run. She just wanted to know if she was in danger of having her throat slit while she was under. It might be worth it to see if one can resist it's effects but if she can't it's no big deal. "There's no place like home, huh?" She says jokingly. It sounds like something out of a movie or something similar to just have to keep a destination in mind and suddenly you're there. She wonders where she can find some red shoes briefly before deciding she can just turn some shoes red if need be. "Anyways, I'll keep it in mind."

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 am

Pandora sighed once again and muttered under her breath 'Dumbass...' With everything resolved however, she decides to pick up the shotgun again head towards the armory door. "Come on, let's go to your friend in the holding cell, I want to see what we have to worry about and what got you all riled up." She gets the shotgun in a combat ready position and heads for the holding cells.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:10 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito had heard that, which he made apparent with a light glare sent Pandora's way. But all the same he followed the sisters to the holding cell which he was keeping occupied. The man inside looked to be your typical gangster, and he perked up from his lazed state at the sight of Ito and new people he hadn't seen before. He sat up from the ground with a grin. "Come back already, coppy? Oh, and you brought some cute friends, too. That one looks dangerous with that shotgun, though." He nodded his head in Pandora's direction. "I dunno if you wanna hang with HER, man. She looks like she's got a bigger dick than you!" He laughed at that joke. Neither Camilla nor Ito found it funny.

"Well, this is him. Pandora, meet Tanaka. He's got a mouth that won't shut up." Ito said to Pandora. "Ooh, Pandora? That's exotic! You from overseas?"

Olivia Oakerson

The rest of the trip, once again, fell into silence. But before a certain goon could disturb that by being an annoyance, the entrance of the train station was quickly upon them. The group walked up the stairs, being greeted by the sight of quite a few of the Hoard, as Vivi dubbed them. Vivi's idiotic companion cheered at the sight of the train, and it looked every bit as weird as she figured it'd look.

The train in question occupied the space where a normal train would, as if it belonged there, though it clearly didn't look it. It was a bullet train, that she could see. With a white and blue design that no doubt had seen better days, what with how dusty the paint job looked. It was almost disappointing, and didn't give the feel that it'd be any sort of good experience to ride inside.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:52 am

Vivi can really only curl her lip at the sight of the so called Magic Train. It looks like it should've gone out of commission years ago. Or at the very least been serviced at least once in the last decade. It certainly doesn't belong here, but she doesn't know where else to put it besides a scrap heap. Still, if this is going to cut her travel time down then so be it. She's traveled in worst vehicles before. Of course she killed the people responsible for her being in said conditions, but somehow she doesn't think that's an option here.

"Let's get this over with." She sighs, resigned to her fate as she boards the train. She remembers Silent Bob's advise and keeps the Shinjuku Police Station firmly in mind as she prepares for departure.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:15 pm

A joke that carried more meaning then any of them realized... Pandora exhales heavily and sizes the guy up. Doesn't look like he has a hope of being considered a threat, if anything he'll just be an annoyance. Hopefully a useful annoyance though. Considering she was already still kind of in a pissed off mood, she didn't really feel like playing this guys game of small chat. "Tell me about the little gang of yours you're a part of. What's their motive? What's their plan?" She attempted to muster a nice sounding tone as she talked. Which generally didn't work even when she was happy so one can only imagine how she came off now. Perhaps that's for the better however, make this guy know she ain't gonna play the good guy game.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:31 pm

Pandora Othina

The man did stop laughing, at least, giving Pandora a more subdued grin. "Scary..." he turned his attention to Ito, "didn't I tell ya, coppy? Big dick, I'm callin' it." When Ito remained silent, his grin faded a bit and he looked back to Pandora. "But those are easy questions to answer, so I won't be difficult 'bout this. All we want to do is survive and try to get by the craziness going on, that's all. Sure, we've been raping women and beating men, but that's always 'cause they refuse to join us, so they're not protected. It's a mad world now, and we gotta do what we gotta do. Boss wants more people in the gang, so we force some to join us. Boss wants us to relax, so we rape pretty ladies who don't want to be safe. It ain't like it's anything BAD, we only kill when they're tryin' to kill us!" He shrugged, sighing as if exhausted. "Truth be told, I've been gettin' tired of it all. More people should realize that if we banded together, we'd have a better chance at surviving this."

It was at this point that Ito cut in, clearly upset by what the man was saying. "Don't try to make yourselves look like the good guys! You're not trying to unite people, you're just trying to force them under your control and beat anyone who doesn't agree with you into submission! Of course no one would want to join you, you're all a gang of rapists and killers!" He pointed an accusatory finger at the man, who didn't seem at all offended by what Ito was accusing him of. "Hey, I wasn't sayin' we were innocent. I'm sayin' we're smart. And that we're just humans tryin' to get by, by whatever means. I get that you don't understand, being a holier-than-thou cop who probably believes waaaay too much in justice, but the world ain't so happy a place that we can all work together without SOME manner of discipline and strong-arming. Just look at how the world was before this. People in the past did this tons, and it ain't like they were vilified."

Olivia Oakerson

MYSTERIOUS DICE ROLL; 18.

Her two companions followed suit, boarding the train and finding a place to occupy. The one Vivi has dubbed 'Silent Bob' sat next to her, with the louder one laying down on another seat. The doors closed soon after everyone got comfortable, and as soon as they did, Vivi felt a strange, calming sensation wash over her. Her vision began unfocusing, as if she were falling asleep. She faintly registered the feeling of the train moving, but it felt as if it were chugging slowly, moving at a steady pace that further lulled her into a daze. The city lights outside began to zoom by, almost convincing her they were the Aurora Borealis... at this point, a light lullaby began playing in her mind, sounding like a young girl humming a song for what felt like minutes...

And then they arrived. Vivi was the first to come out of the daze, just as the doors opened. Her companion on her right seemed to have been waking up, too. Silent Bob looked around with a blank look, his eyes still unfocused. It reminded her of one of the Hoard, but his eyes still had a little bit of light in them, suggesting that he was still aware enough to notice the world around him. They then focused once more, and he yawned, standing up as if what just happened was completely normal. He walked over to his companion and kicked him in the ribs, causing him to yelp loudly. "Ow, fuck! What gives?" This served to snap him out of his own daze, as he sharply sat up with his eyes glaring up at his offender.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:22 am

Well, the feeling of swiftly losing all consciousness is one she isn't going to forget for a long time. She wonders what the humming was and whether it was important though. Neither Silent Bob nor Mouthy Moron mentioned anything about it before. Does that mean they didn't find it important? Or was that just in her head? It's not really important enough to risk letting them know she's not mentally sound so she decides to shelf that for now.

She does kind of wish she'd come to just a little bit faster though. If she'd been fast enough, she could have slit their throats while they were recovering and no one would be any wiser. Alas, it looks like she'll have to go with her original plan of getting rid of them. She stands up and stretches,working the kinks out for sitting for... well, who honestly knows. With barely a backwards look towards her companions, she steps out of the train to see if the destination stuck. The Police station shouldn't be too far if it did.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Pandora let his words sink into her mind for a bit. So this gang was some weird join us or die bullshit that also figured it would be ok to do whatever they please. Unfortunately for them they will attract a lot of attention doing that, and not just from this trio. "I have to hand it to you guys how quickly you guys formed and made a semblance of organization, unfortunately thinking that you have free reign in a new world tends to get people killed... There is a lot more to survival than just being strong, and when you guys are showcasing your presence as much as you are, your little gang wont last long... How many of you are there? Who's your leader? What can you tell me about him? Were can we find your base of operations?" Pandora didn't plan to head straight for this group unless there was only a handful of them, any more and even fully decked out in her normal SAT gear she would think twice about doing such a thing. With a small group fully decked out in SAT gear she would probably risk it, but in the end it game down to tactics not stuff.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:37 am

Pandora Othina

In response, the man laughed. It had a hint of mocking intent in it, but nonetheless sounded genuinely amused. "Goddamn, lady. What, are you planning on storming the castle? With questions like that..." He grounded something like that out while still chuckling. When he recovered enough, he continued. "We've got somewhere around 100 or so guys. Like I said, our leader's Yamakazi. I don't know much about the guy since he's secretive, but I know he's not someone to mess with. He's smart, for one thing. Really sleazy, though, and he's stupidly arrogant. Like, the dude's got some kind of complex. Been working with him for a year or so now and I can't tell you how many times he's done something stupid just to show some measure of control over people." He shook his head in disapproval, shrugging again as if it were hopeless.

"Anyway, boss is stationed somewhere in Asakusa. He's got men just about everywhere in Tokyo, but that's his main point of operations, where you can find him. If you plan on going over there, never mind how stupid that is, then tell the guys at the door that Blanco sent ya. It's our password. Also, if you fight him, don't bother kicking him in the nuts. He always wears a cup." He snickered at that, making it a little difficult to take his words at face value.

Ito once again cut in, this time whispering to Pandora instead of the man in the cell. "That's definitely a trap. It's weird that he's being so forthcoming with information."

Olivia Oakerson

Sure enough, the advice she was given was right. The three of them could see their destination just a few blocks away. They'd probably get there pretty soon, thanks to the magical train bringing them to the closest train to it. She heard a yawn behind her, notifying her that Mouthy Moron just got behind her. "Great, there's the station! On we go." With that said, he began marching his way over, seeming to have been agitated from his rude awakening. Silent Bob walked up to her side, hands in his pocket as he looked around for anything odd.

"We shouldn't loiter around here too long. We don't have many contacts in this area, so if anything goes wrong we're probably on our own." He said to Vivi, sounding just as bored as he looked, despite the warning clear in his words.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:50 am

It takes everything in Vivi's power not to crack a grin at the juicy piece of information Silent Bob just dropped. When she kills the two of them here, there will be no one around to report in. She can literally say whatever the hell she wants to Goro and he'd have to take it as fact! The only way this would be better is if she'd killed one of them in the train! Then she wouldn't even bother with the police station. She'd just slaughter the other one then be about her business. Still, she should stick to her plan, see how much weaponry she can get supplied by the police.

When they arrive at the police station, Vivi transforms her mask, taking the tone and face of a girl scared out of her mind. "H-hello!" She calls into the station halls, waiting for a response before going too far in. "Police! Please be here!" She decides to inject some more emotion into her voice, now sounding just on the edge of sobbing.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:44 pm

Pandora ignored his amusement and focused on what he said. After making mental notes on everything he told her Pandora turned to Shinya and gave a slight grin and shrug. "Probably, but I don't plan on saying hi to this Yamakazi. After all I did just get on you for trying to do that, and I would be a massive hypocrite to go there now.... My plan stays the same." She then turns towards the cell again. "Thank you for being so cooperative, if you were disobedient I would of shot your legs." She said it with a grin, yet completely serious. Pandora then sighs and looks at Camilla and Shinya. "Ok so what should we do with him? Leave him?" As far as Pandora was concerned they should just leave him there, that way he couldn't harm anyone and he can be a consistent source of information about the gang should they ever need it, but she figured getting Camilla's and Shinya's opinion would be a good idea.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:03 pm

Pandora Othina

Both of Pandora's companions replied, ignoring the man's confusion at her comment and probable subsequent wondering if she was being honest. "I think we should leave him. No sense in letting him out just for him to go tell his gang about us and resume his old activities." Was Camilla's view on the situation. Ito seemed more contemplative, glancing at the man now staring at the ceiling once more. "Yeah, but we don't have any food or water to leave him. He'd starve to death in here." That comment got the man's attention.

"H-hey now, let's not go leaving me to die, alright? I got a lot of angry moms in hell waiting for me and I don't feel like meeting them anytime soon." He joked, sounding as nervous as expected at the threat of death. "I mean, if you guys REALLY need some suggestions then I think -"

It was at that point Pandora's danger senses flared up suddenly, as if whatever alerted her had flown under her radar until a certain point. Following that, a woman's cry broke through the silence, causing everyone to stop what they were doing.

WITS ROLL OFF; HAVE TO BEAT 7. ITO: 3. CAMILLA: 10. PANDORA: 9.

Ito had lit up at this, recognizing the fear in the voice. The two sisters, on the other hand, remembered the dangers and the possibility that it could be another member of the gang coming to save one of their members, and remained cautious with this thought in mind. Before either of them could react, Ito quickly moved to the door, opening it and running into the hallway, not even noticing Camilla's attempt to grab his sleeve and stop him. He proceeded quickly down the hallway, throwing caution to the wind at the slightest chance of doing his job and saving someone. "Hold on, we're coming!" Camilla followed after him, swearing under her breath. "Shinya, stop!"

Olivia Oakerson

WITS ROLL OFF; 3. PLUS 4. 7.

Vivi's deception seemed to have worked, as a reply came following closely after her shout. It was a male voice, she registered, a young and serious sounding one. Behind her, Silent Bob had pulled Mouthy Moron back, as he almost ran in behind her for reasons she couldn't tell. They had a brief conversation that ended after Silent Bob's second response. Seems like he reminded his partner to hang back, as was the plan.

Still, Mouthy Moron gave her a thumbs up, holding up a sharp knife and waving it around as if to assure her that she had backup. Silent Bob immediately pulled his arm down, whispering again to him with an annoyed glare.
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:35 pm

Pandora once again wonders how Shinya has made it this far in his life. She really regretted saying he was a good cop, he was constantly making stupid decisions at this point she was thinking of just ditching him to fend for himself, but she highly doubted Camilla would ever agree to such a plan. She ran after the running pair and quietly hissed "Camilla!" Pandora grabs Camilla's sleeve. "I find it very hard to believe this isn't a trap, let's see what we're up against first. We can support Shinya from inside if he needs it, or you could go out and try the peaceful route as you like to do, either way I'm gonna try and stay hidden and let them hopefully be lulled into a false sense of security... god he's such a dumbass" She whispered her thoughts to Camilla, then motioning to the front entrance desk. She got on all fours and crawled towards the desk, going to hide under it. Once in a good position she would check the safety and everything else both on the shotgun and New Mambu before getting the shotgun in a combat ready position in her arms, carefully making sure nothing pokes out into view.
Littlemankitten

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:21 am

A part of Vivi smirks on the inside as her deception starts taking hold. That part smirks even wider when she finds that Mouthy Moron has a blade that she's going to have to take from him. After all he "threatened" her with it, so the cops almost HAVE to confiscate it! She's slightly worried about Silent Bob giving him directions she can't hear, but she really only needs this to last a little bit longer. Just long enough for the hopefully armed police officers to come into view. Still, she's got a little production to put on before she can reach that point.

"Oh thank goodness! Everything's so freaky and the non-freaky people are violent!" She cries. And she's not even lying. Sure, she doesn't feel that way, but in a way it is truth. The only people she's met who are not of the Hoard have been part of Goro's gang. And Goro's gang are almost certainly violent.

MiscChaos

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay