Red City

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Red City

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:33 pm

Pandora sighed at the intel. Of course the first thought that cross some people's minds is not trying to figure out what's going on or banding together or even trying to get prepared for possibly something more but to fuck and steal. Some people in this world really just need a bullet between the eyes. "So what did you do to the guy? Stuck him in a holding cell?" She didn't see any blood or anything marking a fight when she walked in. So she wondered where exactly this fight happened. Regardless, perhaps talking to that guy could help shed more light on this gang then just the "We're the bad guys" gang.

Pandora also continued to search and take note of what was in the armory, there was already a lot less then she hoped from what she looked through so far but beggars couldn't be choosers.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:46 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito nodded, sighing afterward. "It's temporary, though. Honestly, I really have no way of punishing this guy. To my knowledge, I'm the only cop still sane. I don't have the human resources to guard this place, so if his buddies came knocking, they'd probably just take him and kill me. Not to mention I really don't have the food or water to sustain him..." He trailed off, shrugging his shoulders. It was then that he noticed Pandora's attention on the armory, and he put two and two together. "But I suppose you didn't come here to hear about my problems. You two are here for the armory, right?" He made to change the subject, gesturing to the armory pointedly.

At the sight of Camilla's nod, he continued, walking over to Pandora and handing her the key. "Help yourself to whatever you need in there," He said, politely smiling, "but please return everything after this 'red night' situation is resolved."

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

[LOOT ROLL. SKILL IS 6. 6 + 8 = 14. MEDIUM-RANK LOOT.]

The room was mostly filled with the usual standard issue weapons, with only two gun cabinets on the right wall. It was to be expected, what with Japan's gun control laws, but it was still a bit disappointing that the firearms in the cabinet weren't the ones Pandora usually employs out on the field doing SAT work. Still, a gun is a gun, and the few (four, to be exact) standard issue handguns that were there still had some bite, and a few rounds. Other than the guns, the room also had a single bulletproof vest, a dozen batons, and a couple of tasers.

Olivia Oakerson

His grin merely widened, indicating that he did without him having to say it. "I do. In fact, I know just about every thing going on in this place. It's a whole lot more interesting than you're giving it credit, I can assure you. For instance," he gestured to the bartender, then man on the ground, "Those two aren't on drugs. And a lot of the people in this very room are like them. Most people in the world, maybe." He shrugged in indifference, moving his hand around as if to further show the unimportant nature of these facts. "So I suppose you can say the whole world's gone to shit. Fucked up beyond repair, all of that. It's completely true."

He took another swig of his stolen drink. "But that's not the half of it. It gets so much worse from here. Someone like you... you probably couldn't handle all of the dangers on your lonesome. No, you need protection, don't you?"
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:20 am

Vivi can't help but think she's being condescended to a little. Anyone with eyes could see that not a damn person she's seen thus far is on drugs. For one, there are way too many good little law-abiding citizens for all of them to have been pressured into whatever drug she may have been pretending they're on. They also have nothing in common that's prompt them all wanting the same drug anyway. Which at the very least means her plan is working and he's starting to think she's less of a threat than she actually is. Otherwise she's doubting he'd ever have extended that flimsy offer of protection.

But she's pretty sure this guy's either setting her up for a fall or building himself up to be more important than he actually is. And with claims like "I know just about everything", she's betting it's the latter. Still, she might as well milk every bit of information out of him before she slaughters him. "Oh? Someone like me?" She asks, half genuinely curious by what he meant by that.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:01 pm

"If its resolved." Pandora said with a grimace. After searching through everything in the cabinets, Pandora let out a frustrated sigh. All the guns in the cabinets were New Nambu M60's. Pitiful excuses for a revolver that, after working with assault rifles, felt small enough for a toddler and probably couldn't hurt a rat. "God I forgot about these damn things." She said in a annoyed tone. She picked one up and started to load the comparatively tiny 9mm rounds into the cylinder. She holstered in it her pocket temporarily and grabbed a baton and taser as well, finding random parts of her clothes to hold them for now. She grabbed the bulletproof vest, which she wouldn't think could stop any bullet till she saw the guns in this place, and roughly thrusted it into Camilla's arms. "Put that on." She then went back to searching and, after finding the proper holsters for the baton, taser, and revolver, equipped them properly.

She crossed her arms and turned towards Shinya, "as soon as we can we're going to the SAT headquarters and getting real guns."
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:51 am

Pandora Othina

Armory looted! 20 EXP gained! Pandora leveled up! 3 Stat points! 20 EXP gained! Camilla leveled up! (PM me how you want those allocated.)

Items looted: 2x New Nambu M60, 1x Police Baton, 1x Taser, 12x 9mm Rounds, 12x 9mm Rounds, 1x Bulletproof Vest.

Camilla grabbed the vest, throwing it on over her clothes without protest. She also grabbed a gun, sighing as she looked at it. They truly were pathetic weapons, but it's what they had to work with. "We had better ones back at the Metropolitan. If only I managed to find them..." With these laments, she grabbed a holster, fastening it to herself, but unable to gather anything more than ammo as she hadn't had anywhere else to put any weapons.

Ito merely smiled in response, chuckling sheepishly. "Well, it's good to have a plan. Sorry about the armory, you know how the gun laws are. Never thought I'd ever wish they were more liberal..." He then remembered that he had his pump action shotgun on him, his own personal weapon that definitely wasn't police property. He seemed to mull something over in his mind, before ultimately deciding. "Actually... well, you know about the local gang, right? I was thinking about it, and it doesn't sit right with me. I'm gonna stop them."

It was at this point that Camilla interrupted, "Stop them? On your lonesome? You do realize they most likely have tons of men, right? That's a suicide mission!" She didn't seem entirely worried for Shinya (the two were never close), but she did seem exasperated. Annoyed, even.

"You're right. Alone, I'll no doubt die. But if I had some help... say, maybe two trained individuals and anyone else combat-ready and willing..." He trailed off, gazing away down the hall. It was pretty obvious that he was asking for help, something not very Ito-like to do. Pandora remembered him as the type who wouldn't dare think of 'troubling' others with 'his own problems', so for him to ask or even THINK about letting any civilians help...

Olivia Oakerson

"Delicate. Smart, but not understanding the whole situation. Strong, but maybe not enough to brave it alone. A normal person," he paused for effect, "so... such a normal person like yourself, could use the help of a large group of able-bodied men, right?" After saying this, he nodded in the direction towards the middle of the room. Looking over, Vivi could see... nothing out of the ordinary. People sitting down at tables, failing to drink their drinks, going about their business.

It was after a moment of scrutinizing, that she noticed something different. One of the men sitting at the table was ACTUALLY drinking their beverage, and had their attention in one direction. At her. Looking around more, she could now see that there were more men, sitting around in the crowd of those 'zombies', all with an eye in her direction. One even smiled and waved at her.

"You see Vivi," began the man across from her, "I'm actually a pretty powerful person. Smart, too. I'd assume that you too, are pretty damn smart, right? So, we've got something in common. And since that's the case, I'd rather someone smart and beautiful like you to be safe, get me?" He said, almost sounding threatening. Could he have seen through her act, or was this some kind of test?
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 pm

It takes everything in Vivi's power not to grimace at how her inattention has maneuvered her into a very, VERY bad situation. She's also somewhat glad that she resisted the urge to just tear Goro's throat open the instant he saw under her mask. With the information she has now, it's very obvious that wouldn't have ended well after she succeeded. Her options are very limited now. Sure, she's a renowned assassin but she's not capable of taking on so many at one time with nothing but a kitchen knife, no matter how sharp. Perhaps if she had access to more blades she'd risk it, but Japan's borders are hellish to sneak things through if you don't know how. She had to leave all her good blades at home. Well, the number of people who had to die just jumped up quite a bit but it won't be the first time she's had to kill an entire gang. It's just going to take some patience.

Still, there's not much she can do RIGHT NOW. She can try to escape, but she's just had it proven to her that Goro can hide his men in plain sight. Who knows how many others are out there and when they'd choose to spring a trap on her. The paranoia of it all would have her attacking anyone she encountered and while she wouldn't mind that, that'd be a lot of energy wasted tearing apart bystanders. Enough of that and she'd be an easy target. Unfortunately, now that she's run into this ambush, the only thing to do is to let it run it's course. Vivi pins Goro with a glare that says she's seen what he's done and does not 100% appreciate it.

"Oh, I'm pretty powerful myself. But you're right, I obviously don't fully know what's going on around here. It'd be nice to have some backup while I figure things out." She manages to keep her serene smile on through her words, though with the way she's glaring it doesn't have the same peaceful aura it used to. "But I imagine this wouldn't come without a price." She has no intentions of being his gang's little whore and she's more than willing to make him see that if they even twitch towards that route.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Pandora frowned and glanced at Camilla, raising an eyebrow before turning back to Shinya. "Since when did you get so daring Shinya? Last I saw you, you were trying to make sure that I wouldn't get involved in tracking down that killer you failed to, and in fact, never did capture..." Pandora glared him down with an icy stare. It was a combination of actual annoyance and concern. Shinya was always the good cop who didn't want to get into a fight and usually if she glared him down he would back off like a frightened puppy. So really, she was attempting to dissuade him from the notion of taking on who knows how many people. If he was really serious about this prospect and didn't back off, then this place must be messing with his brain somehow, cause this was already not the Shinya she or Camilla knew.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:51 pm

Pandora Othina

He seemed a bit taken aback by the two sisters' responses, and his sudden behavior change causing him to glance away made it seem as if he'd relent, when his grip on his gun tightened and he responded. "You're right about that, and I already know what you're thinking. I know that this is a bad idea. I know I can't handle it... but how could I ignore this? If I don't try, Pandora, who will?" Now gathering a bit of confidence, he managed to look Pandora directly in the eye. "Someone has to stop this. Since I seem to be the only officer... aware, then that responsibility falls on me. If I don't stop this, then this gang will no doubt have free reign over the area and probably kill whoever gets in their way." He spoke in a measured tone, though his confidence was coming on a bit forced.

Camilla stayed quiet, glancing between her sister and the cop being surprisingly stubborn about the matter at hand.

Olivia Oakerson

He didn't outwardly react to her glare, his expression still that of glee with an air that tells of how 'in control' he felt. "Price? Well... maybe." He began moving closer to Vivi with his drink still in hand, eventually coming to rest an arm's length away from her, still leaning against the counter. "I could think of a few ways you could pay me back for the service..." another glance at her chest, "but THAT sort of payment won't have to be upfront."

"No, all I'd ask of you, is just to keep an ear and an eye out. Tell me if you see anything, bring me back the most useful items you find, maybe even bring some other survivors to me. It'd help out, for sure." He chugged down the rest of his beverage, throwing the empty bottle over his shoulder to break against other bottles, breaking those as well. "In exchange for your help, I'd give you some of my men to keep you safe. Maybe even arm you, if you know how to use a weapon."
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:46 am

Olivia is now fighting an internal battle with herself to keep from stabbing the prick in the throat where he stood. On the one hand, that means her ruse has worked if he thinks he can get within arm's length and not get hurt. On the other, it's against everything she's built herself up to be to back down from this challenge even if it'd likely be the last thing she did. But she masters herself. She didn't get to where she is today by being completely impulsive. That'd have gotten her caught by the police almost instantly. No, she needs to play the long game on this, make him believe he has her right where he wants her... and then let the last thing he thinks as his life fades be that he was absolutely wrong.

At the very least she's learned something about her new opponent: He's the type who even if he isn't powerful wants to feel like it. He lives for the feeling of having control over another person. He wouldn't put on a show like this one if he didn't, or at the very least wouldn't have done so with so many witnesses. She can use this. When she begins to move against him, she can be assured that he won't go hiding in the nearest bolt hole or go find the police or something. He's going to want to confront her in a way that makes him feel like he could bend her to his will when all is said and done.

"Keeping an ear out is pretty easily done." She says, starting to move away from the bar. She needs some distance to begin picking apart his gang. Information too. She supposes a man like this must have a rap sheet or a file on him at the local precinct. That'd be a decent place to start gathering info. Maybe even a weapon if they have any in the evidence room. Bladed weapons are always a gang favorite. "I don't need anything at the moment, but, well, I'm sure you'll have eyes out." She begins leaving since there's no information about her target available here. At least, not information in any way she'd want to pay.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:37 am

Pandora rolls her eyes at the statement. Ah yes the classic oh I'm the last good person and I need to save everyone from a horrible demise, since when has that ever gone wrong for anybody? Pandora sighs and walks over to Shinya, grabbing the shotgun by the barrel and thrusting it downward. "Fine, go get yourself killed. Waste your life on something none of us even understand yet. Seriously, who gives a shit about the gang? I don't know about you but that sky and weird physics defying bullshit that's happened worries me a lot more. We have more important matters than trying to save civilians which aren't even arguably alive anymore. Call it a hunch but I feel like if they keep doing what they're doing they'll get themselves killed by this place." If she's able Pandora will thrust the shotgun out of his hands and take it for herself.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito, stunned as he was, hadn't offered much in terms of resistance, allowing for Pandora to steal the shotgun. When he gathered his wits, his expression morphed into that of disbelief and outrage. "How can you say that?! People's lives are in danger here, and I don't mean just THOSE lives! Think about it, if there's a whole gang of aware people like us, then that must mean there are more who are being terrorized by this gang!"

He completely ignored the fact that his gun was stolen from him, still trying to argue his point. "If you don't want to help me keep innocent lives safe, that's fine. But you CAN'T look down on me for doing this! ... And give me my gun, I'm going to need it more than you." Despite saying this, he didn't attempt to try taking it from Pandora, knowing that wouldn't be a good idea for him.

Olivia Oakerson

Goro merely watched her leave, a dark and satisfied expression on his face. He didn't hide the fact that he felt he was in control, giving a wave to Vivi as she left. "Stay safe! We'll be seeing much more of each other later, I can assure you! Oh, and watch out for any creepy shadows!" By the time he gave this last warning, Vivi was already out the door, the eyes of Goro's men still following her as she left.

The moment she exited, she noticed two men seemingly waiting for her outside. They both seemed quite bored, but one of them barely perked up when they saw her. "Oh, you must be the new guy." He spoke in a lazy monotone, his hands in his pocket and his position relaxed. He had a dark complexion about him that made it almost difficult to distinguish him from the zombie-like people, though he clearly was sane. He pulled one hand out, holding a cell phone to Vivi, one of those ones that are mass produced and given away for cheap. "Take this. Boss likes to keep in contact. Its got his number in it, and if you really want to go that far, you can put that in your personal phone."

You joined Yamazaki Goro's gang! Bonus skill unlocked! +1 to GRIT. +1 to SKILL.

"Oh yeah, and we've got a ton of other members' numbers in there, in case something happens and the three of us get separated." Finished the still monotonous man, while his friend gave a sarcastically enthusiastic grin. "Nice to be working with you!"
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:02 am

Vivi has to hide a grimace as she steps out and two of Goro's goons are out there waiting for her. Of course he's going to want to make sure she can't plot against him so easily. That's how people like him operate. He fucked up giving her a phone with contacts for a ton of the other gang members though. Now calling up parts of the gang to murder them off is a piece of cake! So long as she's smart about it anyway. Too much too quickly and even an idiot can tell what she's up to. She looks the both of them up and down to get their measures, then spins on her heel and heads off.

"I'm headed to the local police station. I'm planning on raiding it for a few weapons. Can't be too careful now can we?" For the most part, she's not lying. What she neglects to say is that if they happen to find any officers... well, she's not a known crook. She's willing to bet the members of Goro's gang are. Even if they're not, the cops should be on high alert right now. All it'd take is her screaming and crying that the two men are holding her hostage and she'll have instant allies against them. She'll have to make sure they die so they don't spread stories about what happened, but they're going to die anyway so it's not like it's a huge issue.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:48 am

Pandora shook her head in annoyance. She did look down on him right now, not because he wanted to save lives but because he was throwing himself in a situation he, nor anyone else, understood. As someone trained in the SAT she knew that rushing head first into situations like this spelled disaster, they needed to figure out exactly what they were dealing if before they started talking about dismantling an entire gang. The worst part was he seemed to know this, and just didn't care. He wanted to go on a suicide mission. "How do we even define 'innocent lives' here Shinya? If you want to go onto a suicide mission that's fine with me, just don't say I didn't tell you so when you die not even being able to save anything... Let's go Camilla." She motioned to the door and, after pumping the shotgun, shoved passed Shinya and out the door. If he wanted the shotgun he was gonna have to take it from her.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:23 am

Pandora Othina

Camilla looked between the two, caught off guard as she was by the intense argument. Still, she followed behind her sister, leaving a stewing Ito staring away from the two of them, his hands clenched into fists. He mumbled something as they left the room, but it was too quiet to hear whatever he had left to say.

The two sisters exited the building, coming across the familiar scenery that greeted them when they arrived. Everything was, thankfully, still intact with nothing new having been introduced since they last could see the area. Other than one of the non-people walking down the street, but that wasn't important. The two then walked over to Camilla's car and got in, followed by Camilla starting the car. She looked over to her sister, pausing for a moment before speaking. "We're going to your workplace, right? Could you put that in the GPS?" She asked, but Pandora could tell that wasn't what she was going to say.

Olivia Oakerson

The sarcastic one followed Vivi without a word, looking off at something else not at all important. The monotonous one, on the other hand, walked to the side of Vivi, giving her a questioning look. "You want to raid the police station? That might be risky, you know. ... And besides, last I heard, boss already sent some guys ahead to check it out. We haven't heard back from them, but it's probably only a matter of time. Unless they died, I guess." He shrugged in an indifferent manner, seeming to not care much about the lives of his allies.

The other one, apparently listening in, gave his own two cents in his loud and enthusiastic voice. "If they're dead, then that would mean that there's some cops still normal. Either that, or that Ken guy found them and beat them to a pulp. But either way, going to the police station sounds like a REALLY bad idea right now, sister!" His words sounded worried, but he was grinning in a way that reminded Vivi of Goro.
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:27 pm

Vivi shrugs at the news that Goro's already sent some people in. "Then I guess they weren't being subtle enough." She says, dismissing the whole thing. "I'm not saying go running at the police guns blazing and see what they do. Like you said, bad idea unless you'd like to die or get arrested. What I wanna do is trick 'em. Make 'em think we're just some sad souls spooked by all this red sky mess. Make THEM let us into the station and the make THEM think arming us is the only way to keep us safe." She's not exactly lying about her intentions here. What she's described is her plan almost exactly. It's just she's thinking a whole lot less "us" in the final product.

"And who's this Ken guy that you're talking about?" She's somewhat curious about a man that a two-bit outfit like this would fear enough to worry about being a possibility to their members. Might be someone else she can twist to her whims.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:03 pm

Pandora nodded and puts in the coordinates for the SAT headquarters, but then slumps back and crosses her arms, staring at Camilla. "You don't like how I handled that did you? Let me guess, something about being to brash and not letting him have a chance?" Camilla was certainly the friendlier of the two, so Pandora guessed she would of preferred a more happy ending to the argument.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Pandora Othina

Camilla didn't reply for a moment, instead choosing to start the car and begin pulling out of the parking space. She seemed to be carefully considering her words. "You're... partially right. Not about that last part, though. You were right; his plan was idiotic and he shouldn't have even considered it or asking us to help, but... maybe it would have been better if you were more careful with what you had to say, or maybe we could have convinced him not to go through with it?"

Olivia Oakerson

"Oh, Kenny boy? Well, he's just this 6'3 tall monster of a man with a war boner against any criminal he sees. Yeah, our gang ran into him from time to time and he'd just keep beating the hell out of us for no reason. Sometimes we don't even start shit, he's just doing it! Like, really! How can you be more of a dick, you know?" The loud one then launched into a rant about how impolite this 'Ken' person was, his expression becoming irritated as he continued. "... But hey, I guess that's to be expected of a foreigner, not knowing anything about our customs here. No offense, sister."

His friend behind him merely shook his head in a tired way. "To better explain it; Watanabe Ken fancies himself a bit of a vigilante. He's been a big thorn in our side simply because he doesn't like the way we do things, so he attacks us whenever he identifies us, and has a scary sixth sense for who's involved with the gang. We've been trying to deal with him, but he's smart enough to not get caught. If we see him, our best bet is to get away from him as quickly as possible. If needed, we can leave this idiot behind and make the run ourselves."

"Hey!" His acquaintance yelled indignantly. He was ignored.

"As for your plan with the police, I suppose it sounds decent enough. I'm willing to try it out, but you should stay back in case things go south. Our job is to protect you, and failure usually means physical punishment of some kind. I'd rather avoid that."
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:00 pm

Vivi makes a mental note about this Watanabe Ken guy. If he has a sixth sense for those involved in Goro's gang, then she can use that. She's most DEFINITELY not in this thing willingly so she will use the man's vendetta as much as she can. "My, he sounds like a scary guy. Best to stay out of his way then." She says instead of what she's actually thinking. She DOES have to speak her thoughts on the stoic man's suggestion she stay back though.

"That won't work. Which is more believable: Two men waltzing up after the place has been attacked by a gang expecting sanctuary or a lady and her two friends looking for shelter in this crazy mess? I've found people are always more willing to lower their guard for a girl than a guy. It's that assumption that we'll be less of a threat in general." With her argument made, she supposes she has to sweeten the pot a bit. If he's "worried" about her because he's worried about punishment, then she'll just have to assuage it somehow. "I actually take advantage of that a lot. Believe me when I say if things go pear-shaped I can handle myself." Her mask wobbles a bit, her desire to show the men just what they're playing with surging forward briefly. This surfaces as a brief, oh so brief, bloodthirsty smile. She contains it before even a second is up though. She doesn't need them knowing the full depths of her depravity until it becomes the last thing they see.

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:33 pm

Pandora threw her head back and started at the roof of the car, sighing in annoyance. As far as Pandora was concerned what she said is exactly what should of been said, it wasn't her fault Shinya was being such a dumbass. She sat there for a while, trying to cool herself off. Finally she simply muttered "god dammit" and practically kicked open the passenger door and jumped out, keeping the shotgun in her hands she starts marching back to the police station. "You better talk to him cause right now I think he deserves a good whack to the head to knock some sense into him" Pandora told her sister, clearly still rather pissed off.
Littlemankitten

Postby mrblah » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:28 am

Pandora Othina

Camilla jumped a bit at Pandora's sudden action, but quickly followed her after turning off her car. She jogged to catch up to her sister, giving her a brief knowing smirk. "That's fine, but for the sake of the negotiations to go swimmingly, you might have to... apologize. Even though you're not at fault." She responded teasingly as the two got to the door. They once more walked into the building, re-tracing their steps back to the armory, where they last saw him. Camilla peeked through the glass window to spot him, then turned around to her sister. "He's still there, sitting on one of the benches. I couldn't see his face, but he's most probably deep in thought."

Olivia Oakerson

The smarter one seemed to pick up on the hint, giving Vivi a weird look though he didn't remark on what he saw. "Right..." If anything, he looked a bit confused, maybe even wondering if he REALLY saw what he saw. "Well, if that's what you want to do, then we'll back your play." With that said, he drew back from Vivi, walking in between her and his partner, who hadn't noticed a thing.

The walk following that was mostly silent, with little to no other encounters with anything on their way. Vivi's dumber companion was distracting himself with everything in sight, seeming to play I Spy with himself, since his partner had entered an extremely quiet state, responding to none of the other man's taunting. Due to this, the dumb one quickly got bored and started asking Vivi various questions, ranging from very personal to extremely personal. "Hey, so what are your measurements? Do you have a boyfriend? HOW big is too big, just for curiosity's sake? Do you like guys with excessive amounts of tattoos on their dick? Where are we going again? Are we taking the magic train? Let's take the magic train, it's quicker!"
mrblah

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay