Red City

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Red City

Postby mrblah » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:48 pm

Pandora Othina

He had, in fact, been in the process of opening his mouth to reply to Vivi's request (no doubt to answer in the positive), though her cutting him off had drawn his attention to Pandora. "Well, no, I didn't," was his slightly defensive response, "I was focusing on assuring their well-being and it slipped my mind." That was probably true, but it seemed as if he understood the need to do so now. Or rather; the opportunity presented to disarm the two who appear to be part of the local gang. He then looked back over to the three 'civilians' with a slight apologetic look that Pandora knew was just him acting. "I apologize, but my colleague is right. I'll have to search you three for any weapons you have, if you don't mind."

Olivia Oakerson

"We will be staying here." Said the newcomer in a snap, interrupting her partner before he could say anything, which he so clearly had been about to do. Vivi heard Mouthy Moron mutter something with "whipped" under his breath. Pandora continued on without pause. "Shinya... Have you searched them yet? They could be packing stuff we don't want in a police station, or more importantly, around us."

"Well, no, I didn't. I was focusing on assuring their well-being and it slipped my mind." Ito then turned back to Vivi and her companions, an apologetic smile on his face that Vivi could tell wasn't genuine. "I apologize, but my colleague is right. I'll have to search you three for any weapons you have, if you don't mind." He said, though he made no movement towards either of the three, seemingly waiting for one of them to present themselves.

Maria Caban

The moment the door was unlocked and opened, Maria was greeted with a dark home. The lights were off and the blinds were no doubt obscuring the lighting from the red moon outside, but she knew she didn't leave her home like this. Her brother also was home, too. Last she saw, he was sitting on the couch with his laptop, doing God knows what on that computer he's always on. Could someone have broken into her house? With those thoughts in mind, Maria closed the door, turning back around to face her living room as her hand went to the light switch.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

WITS CHECK; HIGHER THAN 8. 3. PLUS 1. FAILED.

The moment she closed the door and flipped the light switch, a bright light erupted right in her face, blinding her and causing her to drop the man she was carrying in surprise. Suddenly, someone pushed her against the door roughly, holding some blunt weapon against her throat. "Don't move! If you do, you'll regret it!" Shouted an angry and familiar voice... that sounded like her brother.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby MiscChaos » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:06 am

"Well, you're certainly not trying out for Miss Congeniality." Vivi remarks in a dry tone, the smirk on her face saying that she's joking... mostly. "But point. It's crazy out there and you don't know us from Adam." She shrugs, resigning herself to be searched. "Just keep your hands in decent places and I've got no problem." She spreads her arms out to show she's cooperating, knowing all they'll find on her is the carving knife under her left sleeve. It's innocuous enough she thinks, especially given the outside world at the moment. "Well, I do guess I've got one thing to declare." She says, pulling the knife out of her sleeve and holding it hilt first to an officer. Probably better if she surrenders it rather than them finding it. The blade Moron had was probably far more threatening and she's unsure on how he and Silent Bob will jump in regards to this. It's probably best if she goes first so if THEY cut and run, it doesn't reflect badly on HER. Hell, they can't even report her to Goro as doing something bad since they were the ones that ran off. It WOULD make slowly killing the rest of the gang easier without the black mark of 2 dead associates off the bat on her...
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...
Moderator primarily hanging out in the RP section
Also, ran the Pokemon RP!

Need to contact the moderation team?
MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:25 am

Pandora let her hand slip away from the holster of the New Mambu and walked up to the girl, holding the barrel of the shotgun up to the three in case they did anything funny. When nothing happens she grabs the knife and backs away, inspecting it. Seemed innocuous enough, just another knife among many in this world. Satisfied, she lowered the barrel again and put the knife on the desk, keeping it whiten arms reach. "Don't you know knives are dangerous to be around?" She smiled and looked at the girl, completely aware that the knife was probably among the least dangerous things in the room right now. She then looked at Shinya and motioned for him to get searching.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:39 am

Once Maria walked through the door and was met by the darkness of her home. Strange... This wasn't quite normal for her but who knows maybe her brother went to sleep early. Turning on the light she attempts to announce herself before getting tackled and pinned by what she assumed to be her brother. "Gah! What the hell?!" she yelled out load before instinctively removinger herself out of what she assumed to. Be her brothers pin. (activate skill)
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:16 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito gave Vivi an apologetic smile, walking up to her and initiating a quick pat-down. He heeded her request, making sure to keep his hands nowhere they shouldn't be. Patting her leg, he put his hand in her pocket and pulled out a small sewing set, and her phone from her other pocket. He glanced back over to Pandora, shaking his head to signify that those two items was all he found on her. Figuring they weren't too dangerous for her to have, he gave the sewing set and her phone back and walked over to the other two who came in with the woman. Sho and Tanaka.

Before Ito could search Sho, he presented a weapon; a multi-tool equipped with a sharp pocket knife. "This is the only thing capable of being used as a weapon that I was carrying at the time of... this." He said, referring to the current phenomena that's made the whole world crazy. Ito took the multi-tool, and begun to search the silent man for anything else he may be carrying. Finding nothing at all (aside from his own phone), he moved to his companion, who Sho glared at momentarily, seemingly trying to convince him of something.

Tanaka sighed, reaching into his pocket and giving Ito a pocket knife. He took it, beginning to slip it into his back pocket (with Sho's multi-tool) when Tanaka held a finger up. "Wait, hold up." He said, reaching into his own back pocket and pulling out ANOTHER pocket knife. Then another one from his other pocket. Then he reached under his shirt, and another one was what he found. Each pocket knife was sharp enough to easily cut skin, and half of them were serrated blades. Ito gave Tanaka a suspicious look, who only grinned in response. "What? It ain't wrong to keep your knife collection somewhere safe!"

Once his own pat-down was finished (Ito didn't find any more pocket knives, only finding a phone and a notebook full of unintelligible garble), Ito walked back over to Pandora, putting the weapons gathered on the same desk where Vivi's was. All knives, with the exception of one multi-tool.

Olivia Oakerson

The shotgun-wielding officer walked over to Vivi, keeping said shotgun trained on her and her companions as she got closer. She took the knife and walked back to her previous position, clearly inspecting it before she placed it on the desk. "Don't you know knives are dangerous to be around?" She said, smiling at Vivi. Soon after that, Ito approached her with an apologetic smile, mouthing an apology for his friend. He began his pat-down (thankfully keeping his hands away from anywhere they don't need to be), and eventually pulled out her sewing set and phone, though he hadn't checked inside said sewing set or checked her phone. He showed both items to his partner before he gave them back, and moved on to search Silent Bob.

But before he could, said silent man followed Vivi's example and surrendered his weapon; a multi-tool equipped with a sharp pocket knife. "This is the only thing capable of being used as a weapon that I was carrying at the time of... this." He said, referring to the current phenomena that's made the whole world crazy. Ito took the multi-tool, and begun to search Silent Bob for anything else he may be carrying. Finding nothing at all (aside from his own phone), he moved to Mouthy Moron, who Vivi had heard whispering to Silent Bob earlier. Sounded like he was trying to get him to not do anything stupid and just play along.

It seemed to have worked, as Mouthy Moron sighed in resignation and reached into his pocket, giving the officer a pocket knife. He took it, beginning to slip it into his back pocket (with Silent Bob's multi-tool) when Mouthy Moron held a finger up. "Wait, hold up." He said, reaching into his own back pocket and pulling out ANOTHER pocket knife. Then another one from his other pocket. Then he reached under his shirt, and another one was what he found. Each pocket knife was sharp enough to easily cut skin, and half of them were serrated blades. Ito gave the idiot a suspicious look, who only grinned in response. "What? It ain't wrong to keep your knife collection somewhere safe!"

Once his own pat-down was finished (Ito didn't find any more pocket knives, only finding a phone and a notebook full of unintelligible garble), Ito walked back over to Pandora, putting the weapons gathered on the same desk where Vivi's was. All knives, with the exception of one multi-tool.

Maria Caban

"Wait, is that you M-" Her assailant spoke, but he was interrupted by Maria suddenly slipping out of his hold, somehow managing to get up behind him without him noticing, which all had the added effect of getting him onto the ground. He stood up quickly, and his hand went to the light switch - before he stopped as he remembered his trap. Instead, he brought out a phone, turning on the screen and lighting up a portion of his face, which was enough as Maria then confirmed that her assailant was indeed her brother, Joseph. Just after doing that, he then turned the bright light onto her, blinding her again but revealing her identity to him. "Oh, it IS you!" Was the first thing he got out.

He reached back over to the light switch, seemingly doing something to it (that Maria couldn't see so well in the dark), before he flipped the switch once more, lighting up that section of the apartment they were in. Joseph seemed to have prepared himself for whatever was happening, as he was wearing makeshift magazine armor that he strapped to himself with duct tape. Almost every part of him was covered in something that somewhat defended his form, and he had his weapon in hand. "Shit, I was worried you were one of them! Why didn't you call?"
mrblah

Postby MiscChaos » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:53 am

Vivi has to remind herself that this was necessary. She has to remind herself of it every moment she's without a knife to defend herself with. It makes her more nervous than she's been up to this point. She hasn't been without a weapon since she killer her father. Still, she's close to her goal and she can't let such a little thing stop her now. Gathering herself, she makes herself pay attention as Silent and Mouthy have their turns... and stares at the sheer amount of knives Moron has on him. She's more impressed than she would ever let on even if it proves the idiot deserves the title. How is he going to convince the cops he's non-hostile if he's walking around with a small armory? Actually, that works out well for her since she's still trying to lure them into a trap.

"That's an amazing amount of weaponry there." She says, not bothering to conceal her surprise. She moves on quickly though. "So what's the next step then? I really don't favor the idea of being right next to the door if some crazy decides to start trouble." She still needs to get the two of them deeper into the station so that they can't escape after all.
There's organized chaos, then there's normal chaos. And then there's miscellaneous chaos...

MiscChaos

Postby Littlemankitten » Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:21 pm

Pandora expected all of them to be armed, but for one to have that many knives is just ridiculous. He must of been expecting to be in a lot of trouble. Either way, Pandora wasn't particularly impressed. One could have all the knives in the world but if you didn't know how to use them then they're worthless. It was probably more of an act of intimidation or he was just showing off. She might find out exactly how dangerous he was soon enough though.

"The next step is for you guys to tell us who exactly you are and what your all doing here." She said nonchalantly.
Littlemankitten

Postby MiscChaos » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:04 am

Vivi's show of confusion isn't as faked as she'd have liked it to be. "I'm pretty sure we introduced ourselves before. At the very least, I know Sho and... oh that's rude right? Speaking to someone with their first names in Japan? Like I was saying, I know Nakata and Tanaka introduced themselves when you arrived." Vivi says, her nervousness at not having a knife showing a little. At the very least, she tries to play it off as nervousness about her companions by making it more obvious when talking about Silent and Mouthy. "We came here because we figured a police station would be safer than just about anywhere else in this world gone mad."

MiscChaos

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:52 am

Maria looked at her brother confused. Not sure what he was taking about. "You didnt fall asleep to some horror game and mixed reality and whatever game you were playing with this time did you? Cause I have no idea what you talked about. Also I already told you I would had been back after 9pm... Work was killer and this one guy here was outside in a panic. Probably downed a bit too much liqueur so I figured he could crash with us until he wasn't drunk anymore." She said poking his exposed face.

"So commando, care to explain the greeting you gave your sister?" she has checked her phone prior to leaving work, but she had no calls from her brother... Or at least she thought she checked her phone.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby mrblah » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Pandora Othina

Ito watched the proceedings with a careful eye on Tanaka, the amount of weaponry he had clearly bothering the officer. Still, he was certainly listening to the conversation, as he immediately jumped in when the opportunity was presented. "I don't think she's lying." He spoke up in defense of the young woman. "Were I a civilian, I'd also probably find the nearest police station, or at least call the station."

"This is taking too long, man!" Pandora heard the walking knife armory harshly whisper to his friend. In a voice far too loud to be considered anything more than a massive failure of a whisper. "I'm getting BORED!" He whined further. Said friend next to him then said something in a quiet voice that Pandora couldn't hear, but it seemed to have an effect as the louder man let out a frustrated sigh, but didn't continue arguing. "I apologize for my friend. He's very impatient." Sho stated, still not sounding anything more than incredibly bored himself.

Olivia Oakerson

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

SHO'S WITS CHECK; HIGHER THAN 6. 2. PLUS 4. 6. FAILED.

Her companions appeared to be tiring of the slow proceedings; or at least, Mouthy Moron was. Silent Bob was as silent as ever, simply watching everything as it happened. It seemed that he still has yet to pick up on what she was trying to do, which was a plus. "I don't think she's lying." Ito interjected into the conversation, possibly falling for the nervous play and further trying to play the hero. "Were I a civilian, I'd also probably find the nearest police station, or at least call the station."

It was at this point that Vivi noticed Mouthy Moron whispering to Silent Bob. Or rather; he was trying to. "This is taking too long, man! I'm getting BORED!" He said in a voice as harsh and loud as he tried so hard to make sure it wasn't. Silent Bob, for his part, only gave him another one of his common annoyed glares and attempted to rectify Mouthy's mistake, after he whispered something to said person. "I apologize for my friend. He's very impatient." He said to the officers.

Maria Caban

"What, you mean you haven't noticed?" Joseph seemed dumbfounded by Maria's lack of awareness, and continued after his rhetorical question. "All the crazy stuff happening? The red moon? Red sky? Weird people? It's the apocalypse, Mari! People are walking around with some kind of sickness that makes them all drugged out or something!" He spoke in a loud and energetic voice, one which wasn't common for him. "I was prepared in case one of those things tried getting at me. I don't know how their illness spreads, so they could be like zombies in that contact spreads the virus. And who's this guy you're talking about?"

It was then that Joseph noticed the man Maria brought home with her, and he pointed at him with his bamboo stick. "You mean you brought some random crazy here? Mari, he could be one of them! Or turning into one of them! What were you thinking? We've gotta get him away from us!"
mrblah

Postby Littlemankitten » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Pandora shook her head at Vivi's answer and lets out a soft sigh. "Yes I am fully aware of our introductions. Ah, forget I asked." That wasn't what she meant when she asked the question. She knew their names and supposed reason for being her, but that was far from the amount of information she wanted. Then again, it would be foolish to think they would just answer everything truthfully and quickly. The knife collector was right, finding out who they were with questions would take to long and probably yield no real results. However she thought of a way to confirm a possible one of their origins.

"It is fine, in fact maybe we should move elsewhere in the station." Pandora said to the quiet one. She then looked at Shinya and then made a slight nod towards the holding cells. There was a second Tanaka in this building, perhaps they knew each other.
Littlemankitten

Postby KnightVanilla » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:19 am

Well it seemed like he was watching way too many movies... "Just figured it was an eclipse or something. Ya sure you didn't just scare yourself from some anime?" She asked looking more concerned about him than the situation. Pulling the man over to the couch... Her brother definitely seemed to keep himself busy since she was gone. As he brought up every bit of paranoia she honestly shrugged it off feeling not too out of place strangely. "Well if it's true then I'm pretty sure I'm either immune or invisible. No one bothered me, although I did bother this guy right here... Honestly he was acting as freaked out as you are... Oh maybe that's how the infection starts." She teased despite considering the possibilities of what might occur if this were true.

"Well if I had to say for certain he isn't one of them, but he was acting odd. Figured he was drunk or high....Although the oddest things outside of what you just mentioned were a couple of really fancy suits passing by. Came out of the elevator and nearly ran me down as if I wasn't there. while different expressions too.... anyone else came by since I was gone?" She asked curious to satiate her curiosity
KnightVanilla

Previous

Return to Roleplay