Fate/Sexual Order

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Fate/Sexual Order

Postby Lord Butts » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Rider all but cackles with laughter, but when he asks, she pulls it over to the side of the road, turning it off. "As you wish, but just know I'm better at driving it than you are." she smirks at him, then gets out of the car and stretches. "How far are we from the harbor anyway?" she asks, eyeing the road as cars pass by them, she had an almost hungry look as she watched the cars, as if sizing them up.
Lord Butts

Postby Gorbaz » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 pm

Chunhua's eyes narrowed as the woman, identifying herself as 'master' gave her a brief explanation of what her goal was. It was the same goal of those that she killed so may years ago - control. Control over land, resources, the lives of others, it did not matter. Her Master in this Grail War was showing the face of a potential tyrant. When the screen flickered to life, it raised more questions, but also gave a few answers.

"So. You want dominion over others. That is not a goal of which I approve, 'master'" she said, a slight snarl in her voice as she stepped from the circle of her summoning. "However, you bear that mark of control, so there is little I can do about it." She crossed her arms over her chest and briefly glanced out of the window. The city they were in was... huge. Far bigger than any place from her homeland. "I take it the laws here forbid capital punishment" she said at last, still keeping her distance
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby mrblah » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:15 am

When she pulled over, he was quick to get out of his seat and circle around the car to the driver's seat. "We're almost there." He said simply in response to her question, speaking in a grumpy tone. He got in the car and started it up once more, before driving back down the road. On the way to the harbor, he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone once more. No matter how annoyed he is at her for that little prank, it's stupid to keep possibly valuable info from her just for that. He pulled up the video message from earlier and presented her the phone.

"You might wish to see this. It's from the 'Mediator' of this war." He didn't explain what the video contained, of course.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Lord Butts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:11 pm

She smirks at him, then gets in the passenger seat. "A bit of fun won't kill you, you know?" she takes the phone and watches the video over. "Hmm...So we have two days..Good, that's plenty of time to pick our battle grounds and prepare, don't you think?" she watches out the window, watching the landscape flyby. "What are you going to wish for? When we win I mean."
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:06 pm

He didn't respond for a moment, considering his answer. Less for her, and more for himself. By the time he did answer, they were already at the harbor. Granted, it wasn't all that far to begin with. "... I want to save my family, and rise them above our current status. I'm gonna show everyone how powerful the Caldwell family truly is." He felt that answer was the absolute truth. Without a doubt, what he wishes for. "What are you going to wish for when we win?" He glanced over to her, parking the car and turning it off.
mrblah

Postby Lord Butts » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:58 pm

She stretches again when they reach the harbor. "Kid, you don't need magic wishes to make your mark on the world. Elsewise I wouldn't be here now would I?" she chuckles. "As for me? The grail told me Ireland has been screwed up since my time...I guess I'll wish for it to go back to how things were...or something, I dunno, is that a boat? Can I steal that boat?"
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:56 pm

He was a little surprised by her response, expecting something else. "I must admit; I was expecting you to wish for another life. Since... well, you're not alive." That's what he'd have wished for, were he in her own shoes and already had won this specific war. "And we should first try to purchase a ship legally. 'Crime should always be the last resort.'" He was quoting his father, who taught him such principles. It wasn't the most motivating saying, but it was pragmatic. He respected it.

As the conversation was proceeding, he was also looking around to spot a good ship, searching for something big enough but also capable of making a quick escape. It'd also have to be battle-capable... wait. "Rider, can't you just summon a ship? I don't think we'll find anything suitable for our needs here, other than cruise ships and fishing boats." He should have thought of that earlier, really. The whole trip to the harbor just might have been needless.
mrblah

Postby Lord Butts » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:51 pm

She chuckles softly. "Another life? Now why would I wish for something like that? I lived a long, happy life on my own terms. If I were to come back to life I would have to contend with more global super powers, and let me tell you, England was hard enough. I doubt any other servants will say that though." she then blinks at his request."I...Suppose I could summon a 16th century galleon into the middle of this modern harbor, and then every master in town would know where to find us and exactly where we're going. Is that what you want Master?"
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:45 am

"... Well, when you put it like that, it doesn't sound like much of an idea at all, no." He responded in a grumble. "What kind of ship are you looking for, then?" He figured she'd know more about what to get than he would, so why not just delegate the entire thing to her? "I believe I'll be able to acquire anything in this harbor, with whatever method necessary." Unfortunately, he's fairly certain buying an entire ship would be far too costly. He'd have to pull in yet another favor from his family's criminal network. These things pile up, and if he rattles the web too much, word may spread around to the wrong sources.
mrblah

Postby Lord Butts » Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:51 pm

She thinks for a moment. "Something fast...Something with a hull I can go down in if needed, for hiding. I'd like an engine, but I can deal with sails." she nods. "That help?" she wonders aloud as she fiddles with a bit of her hair. "It only has to fit two ore three people."
Lord Butts

Postby Reaver » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:28 am

Clarissa considered herself to be quite adept at reading people, but once in a while, someone broke the mold. She didn't take his hand as she stood up, but her pose was a bit more relaxed and her hand off the dagger. "That's admirable, Master Nathan. With me being even less than... Human, I appreciate you not taking advantage of me being bound to your will. That's a good attitude to take with your... Partners." Providing honest feedback as she followed him towards the whiteboard. It truly was an admirable attitude to have, but whether he was just trying to feed her some bullshit to keep her passive or really meant it remained to be seen. For now, she'd obey until she had a reason to strike at him.

His plan and most likely by extension his wish for the Grail was just as admirable, although dissapointingly mundane. Remove those in power and replace them with the lower class mages; seemed rather small-scale based on what the Grail could actually do and compared to her own wish, but then again they didn't have the insight of someone who had lived, died and been chosen by the Throne of Heroes. Surely he could just use the influence gained from winning the Holy Grail War to force the revolution and save his wish for something else, preferably on what she wanted, but that could be a conversation for later. "Seems noble." Commenting with a neutral tone before coming to his side to watch the video on his phone.

The 'priest' filled in some of the gaps in the information that the Holy Grail had provided Clarissa with once she had been summoned. The safe zones and rounds were things she hadn't known about and found them quite interesting. As an assassin, Clarissa could already think of a few ways of utilizing them to their advantage to take out and ambush Masters, especially with her own master specializing in traps. The other info about taking masters and servants alive seemed rather ridiculous; no heroic spirit would ever allow itself to taken alive, death before dishonor was a pretty universal thing for all of them most likely and keeping a Master alive, was just asking for a backstabbing later on.

"So we have two days to prepare. I suggest we go out and have ourselves be seen. Go to the same place several times as to make them think it's a safehouse of ours or a base then lay traps all within it. They'll go in thinking they're the hunter when in fact they were the hunted from the start. Luring them in will be easier than having me try and breach one of their bases, even if I could most likely do it easily, my specialty was always assassination, not infiltration." Moving towards the whiteboard while imagining all the pieces falling into place. "What do you think Nathan? What assets do you have? Intel? The other servants are going to be strong, masters of combat in different forms. The best chance of success I believe would be to strike against them from angles they don't predict instead of planting a flag down and fighting them one by one. Or...." Spinning around with a grin on her face. "We can let them start fighting then kill the stragglers after each fight."
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby mrblah » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:04 am

He looked around to spot a boat that fit his Servant's requirements, utilizing his limited boat knowledge to try and identify anything useful... which was a mistake. Cade had next to no knowledge of any nautical vehicle; for good reason. This would be the only time he's even been to a harbor. "Well... how about that one?" He pointed to an expensive-looking motorboat which looked big enough to hold an entire party. It had a hull one could hide in, a motor, and it was big enough. Although, he wasn't sure it was the fastest boat in the ocean.
mrblah

Postby KnightVanilla » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:09 pm

How strange... she claims to have not used a Catalyst. As for that wish she mentioned... well it was childish at best. The Orc would have to eventually set the girl straight herself. "I doubt you would be able to summon me on your own. For those without a catalyst, the grail summons a servant with similar mind set and values as the master. From what can be told of your attire. That is far from the case... as well as my legend... as it is one soaked in blood and revenge. You do not seem keen for such trials and tribulations. Your goal and wish aren't even well thought out. As a former mage myself, I can easily see you lacking the discipline that most masters would resolve within themselves for such a crude war as this one." She speaks quite sternly knowing very well that she was speaking to her master like a child. However before they could continue it would seem that her master would receive a message from the mediator. It is then she decides to close her eyes to detect what her catalyst may have been. Her concentration is instantly cut once she heard the title of ruler. Moving closer to her master to gain a better look into the device. So this was the master of Ruler... the mediator of this war. If this girl truly wished to win then she would have no problem with the task of her servant. Once the message was over she walked to the edge of summoning circle and grabbed a trinket. A simple silver anklet that seemed to have a interesting shift of patterns while it was within the light.

"Here... this is my Catalyst, A treasure of my family that I long gave to my daughter. While the trinket seems simple, in actuality it served as a great conduit for spells. The material is simple iron smelted in a way long forgotten by both mage and human's alike. Even finding a real variation of the metal is difficult and I wouldn't put it pass your parents for finding and holding onto something that can be so easily overlooked. This trinket right here is made of Damascus steel." She holds it up to the light chuckling a little bit as she recounts memories of her old life and family. "If you would allow me to have my wish... then I will use the power of the grail to revive my long dead family as well as myself. Now... I suppose you don't know which servant you have... because if you did then the reaction would have been far more negative than the one you received. This is a title you must never call me by in public otherwise all the other servants will attempt to kill me on orders of the mediator and Ruler. I am Avenger, and our goal is to kill and steal the power of Ruler." She said with an wicked smile as her faded white eyes stared at the girl. Waiting for her response before quickly shutting her voice down with her own. "In front of others you'll call me Berserker... for your own safety as well as mine... and since we have two days to make preparations I suggest we do just that." Within moments her cloths quickly shift to something for comfortable and casual within today's time. Prior to her transformation as the bloody orc, she would had worn something more elegant than maneuverable. However wearing tight jeans, a tang-top, and a sleeveless button up shirt. Letting her flow straight down without it's original tie to hide her ears more effectively.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Lord Butts » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:13 am

Rider looks over the boat in question. "Hmm...That could work, though it doesn't look fast we could load it up with guns." she taps her chin as she watches it bob in the water. "You...do have guns right? I mean, cannons weren't quite as popular in my days but we still had them." she looks at him, hoping he was prepared.
Lord Butts

Postby mrblah » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:50 am

"If you are inquiring as to whether or not we have cannons in this time period, the answer is yes." Cade began, "Although, they're hard to acquire. In these modern days, your average cannon has been replaced with newer weapons, and these newer cannons, to my knowledge, are strictly for military usage. I couldn't acquire any form of artillery whatsoever. The best I could do is maybe acquire a mounted machine gun — but that would exhaust all of my favors, and no doubt call some attention onto us." It was something he had thought of heavily, but he simply could not find anything he could use without an unreasonable level of risk presented to him.

"But it's no matter. I can make up for the loss with my abilities. And if it's really necessary; even acquire some firearms of a smaller scale, if you wish." Though he'd bet she wouldn't need them, he felt the need to affirm that his connections were still very helpful. He was prideful.
mrblah

Previous

Return to Roleplay