Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night (IC)

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri May 19, 2017 8:29 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Character Sheets https://docs.google.com/document/d/15c5 ... nf26w/edit Updated as often as possible. Changes will continue to be made to try to keep things balanced.

OOC thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=7996

RP Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

A. Sat at his desk, staring at his many computer screens, lining his wall. He's sure there are other things he could be doing right now as he waited, but he wanted to be the first thing these... people...humans from his analog world... heard when they regained consciousness. Naturally, he had planned this out very carefully, and would be disappointed if he was unable to apply the proper amount of showmanship to this situation. As he waited, he ate a large handful of Cheetos and then downed the rest of his can of Fanta. He was startled from the sudden movement on one of his many screens. One was waking up! It was time for the brilliant A. to get to work... he didn't trick all of these people into entering his private server for nothing.

Before all of the people regaining their senses, a large flat screen appeared, displaying a man's face. He looked rather advanced in years, wore a pair of glasses, and had his grey hair parted. He was also wearing a very expensive-looking grey suit, with a red tie. He probably wasn't aware of it, as he was trying to appear dark and mysterious, but his screen also displayed an empty bag of cheetos and a partly obscured can of Fanta beside him. He spoke in a very cocky tone, with a deep voice, not shaky at all, despite his age.

"Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey" he said, into his microphone, as he projected his face to the many, slowly awaking, analog people he had digitally sedated when they had entered his server. "You may not remember, but I invited you here with the promise of a free experimental app, a revolutionary app, and a lot of money for testing it. I imagine all of you showed up here excited to have a new app before anyone else, or desperate for money. Now, that was not... entirely... untrue. Those of you who came here for the first reason, rejoice, as while you were sleeping, I installed a VERY special app on your Digivices, I suggest checking it once you've regained your senses, however, you should remain calm, as while you may see no other analog people around you... you're not alone. As for those of you who came here for the second reason... well, that part was a lie entirely, however, feel free to use that illegal app however you like. Oh, and watch out for the Data Squad!" He let out a sinister cackle before the screen disappeared.

Fujiwara Amane

As far as the eye could see, in all directions, you can see nothing but red sand. Despite this place being entirely digital, you can feel the heat of the sun on your body. Whoever designed this server must be absolutely brilliant, as nothing like this has ever been reported or seen. The area looks just like a real desert. There are cacti everywhere, a tumble weed blows passed your feet... wow, he even programmed wind into his server. Off in the distance, you can barely make out a structure reaching up into the sky, but it's possible you shouldn't go examine it.

He sounded as though he was addressing multiple people, yet there's nobody else in sight, and he specifically said, assuming his words can be trusted at all, that there are no other people nearby. Does that mean they're far away from you, but in the same digital desert? Or does that mean they're in other... 'biomes' in the same server? Or does this man have multiple servers, and put other people in them?

He also mentioned putting a new app on your Digivice, it may be best to check that first. It may help you find the floor gate out of here.

Irma Jaeger II

Looking around you, you find yourself in a swamp, with large mushrooms growing everywhere, vines hanging down from many large trees, and deep pools of water on the ground everywhere. Water in EDEN? That's certainly a first. This man must be absolutely brilliant, managing to program such a detailed environment. There's something off about one of these mushrooms, but you can't put your finger on it.

On a side note, he sounded as though he was addressing multiple people, yet there's nobody else in sight, and he specifically said, assuming his words can be trusted at all, that there are no other people nearby. Does that mean they're far away from you, but in the same digital desert? Or does that mean they're in other... 'biomes' in the same server? Or does this man have multiple servers, and put other people in them?

He also mentioned a new app on your Digivice, maybe it can help you find the floor gate?

Heather Shunks

Around you are many trees, you can hear the rustling of leaves and feel a strong breeze. The forest seems rather dense, and you feel as though the creator just copy+pasted trees until he got bored. The ground is coated in a very thick layer of leaves, some are blown into your hair by the strong breeze. Off in the distance you can see what looks like a cabin, but it';s so far away, you can't be sure.

On a side note, he sounded as though he was addressing multiple people, yet there's nobody else in sight, and he specifically said, assuming his words can be trusted at all, that there are no other people nearby. Does that mean they're far away from you, but in the same digital desert? Or does that mean they're in other... 'biomes' in the same server? Or does this man have multiple servers, and put other people in them?

He also mentioned a new app on your Digivice, maybe it can help you find the floor gate?

Yagato Kirayuno

You find yourself standing on a platform, high above the ground. Despite the fact that the platform could have been programmed as any material, existing or no, the programmer chose wood. Why, one couldn't imagine. As soon as the man on the screen finished speaking, the the bottom of the hovering platformed opened up, suddenly, dumping you off, and sending you falling.

Before you could realize what you were plummeting towards, your body makes a loud "SPLOOSH!" as you land in digital water, you can feel your clothes become soaked, yet another testament to how well this man programmed his server. As you resurface, you can see that in every direction, as far as the eye can see, there is nothing but water, save a small island a seemingly unreasonable distance ahead of you.

As you contemplate your next course of action, it occurs to you that you should probably check your Digivice for what app was added to it, as it may help you in some way.

Pearce Lim Zhou Xin

In the darkness of an unknown location, you watch as the man's face disappears, eliminating the only source of light you had at the time, leaving you in pitch blackness. With what little light you had while the man was speaking, you could see that the walls and ground were made of stone, and that was a path behind you, and straight ahead. This means that the exit must either be straight back or straight forward? It's a good thing there aren't other paths... at least not yet.

You feel something wet fall from above you and land on your shoulder, soaking into your shirt. Great. The man even took the time to program water and its effects on people. With that much spare time, skill, and attention to detail, there's no telling what the man has in store for you.

Before you make your way forward, you recall several things. The first being that he sounded as though he was addressing multiple people, as his message wasn't personalized. The second thing is that he said he added an app to your Digivice, which you may need to check. The third is that you happen to have an app on your Digivice which causes it to emit light, which will be extremely helpful when finding your way through this area.
Last edited by RandomRoninKitten on Sun May 21, 2017 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

The Unofficial Legend of Krystal Forum Discord Chat:
https://discord.gg/Z8KtzqT
RandomRoninKitten

Re: Digimon RP; Sunglasses at Night (IC)

Postby mrblah » Fri May 19, 2017 10:53 pm

She took a calming breath, trying to get her nerves under control. She was in a hot, windy desert, she was alone, and she was kidnapped and forced into some creepy old man's server. Everything seems to point to awful things happening in the future, she knew that stupid test deal was too good! Is her physical body alright? Who was this old man, and why go through all this trouble? Who and where are these other people? Why the hell is it so damn hot in this fucking desert?!

She grit her teeth, and slapped her cheeks. Now's not the time to think about all of this; she needs to solve the biggest problem right now! She quickly glanced down at her currently digital form, checking to see if there was anything else amiss. She's not naked... her clothes seem normal... it doesn't look like there's any hints there. She then remembered something else the old man had said. Something about an illegal program...

She quickly pulled out her Digivice and checked it. She barely gave it its own examination, and immediately searched for this app. There it is!

"... Motherfucker!"

She saw the app for what it was. This kind of shit is the kind of shit she doesn't want, and now some creepy old asshat got her in trouble. Fuck. Fuck. "FUCK!"

She almost threw her Digivice on the ground in her anger, but barely managed to stop herself from doing so. She needs to stay calm... just for now. Being angry won't help, and won't get her out of her situation... and... she might as well check the app. Not like she's not already guilty just for having it, after all. If it's gonna be there, then she'll just see what it can do. Then afterwards, get the fuck outta the desert and find those others that old man referred to.

Tacked on at the end of her to-do list, find that old man and kick his ass for all this bullshit.
imagine a loading screen that loads a new loading screen.
mrblah

Location: that special hell when you're still a noob even if you have 10 posts

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat May 20, 2017 4:49 am

She tried to keep calm, she really did, but this old fuck has pushed every one of her buttons! She wasn't just mad, she was outraged! This was no way to treat a lady of her position and it was certainly no way to treat her specifically! This guy had the audacity to trick her into testing this new app, she had given him the PRIVILAGE of having her sign up and check it out, and this is how she was repaid? By being stranded in this fucking swamp?!

She stomped her feet and did all she could not to scream and cry at the same time, she managed not to do the crying, but she definitely screamed.

"You old fuck! I know you can hear me! As soon as I get the chance I am going to kick your ass so hard that your anus is gonna land in your fucking mouth! Do you know who I am!? Obviously not considering you just pissed off one of the most important people in all of Germany!" She stomped her feet one last time and took a deep breath. Having let that all out she looked around.

Not only did he trap her in this server, he shoved her into a Godamn swamp, its horrid here! It smells like a skunk just shoved a entire pastures worth of manure into its mouth and then died. This was no place for a lady... Now, what did he say about this app? She pulled out her digivice and scrolled through it. When she saw the app she smiled a bit, then started to laugh. Great. This guy has now made her an outlaw. Not that she cared, if anything he just gave her a way to eventually get her revenge. This helps her more than hinders, sure shes gonna have to hide it from people but its not like the peasants can do anything about it.

She sighs. He also said something about other people. Or it was at least implied. So, she decided that her first order of business was to get out of this swamp, but before she even set another foot, she noticed a strange mushroom. She didn't know why it was strange, if anything it was the most normal looking mushroom of them all, but maybe that's why it looked out of place. With a cautions attitude she made her way towards it.
I hurt you, I heal you, I hurt you again. That's the pattern.
Littlemankitten

Postby Firehead » Sun May 21, 2017 2:07 am

Heather groaned as she got up from the ground. Looking about she seemed to be in a forest which confused her until she noticed the strange similarity between the trees and remembered she was inside of a server. Her memories came back of the special offer she'd decided to take. A new app to play around with was a strong motivation though some cash to go with it was always nice too, but what had happened after she entered to bring her here. She spotted the cabin and took her first step toward it when the voice caught her attention.

The man had done little to hide how sleazy he appeared to be. "Hey, just what's the big idea here." She shouted but he didn't seem to be hearing her. The message was either prerecorded or being transmitted to many leaving little point to listening to the myriad of people trying to get their questions answered. At the mention of her digivice she grabbed the small object knocking the new glasses out of her pocket in her haste. She picked them up observing them as she turned them this way and that before trying them on. She then turned back to her digivice and looked over her apps. Not only looking for this alleged new app, but to make sure he hadn't changed any settings or removed other apps.

Once she had that straightened out she'd turn back to the cottage in the distance but stopped. He had mentioned she was not alone despite the lack of analog people which meant digital being were around her. Pulling out her bow, Heather slowly made her way toward the cottage using the many identical trees to keep herself from being seen from the building as she made her way closer.
Firehead

Postby PlayerXXX » Sun May 21, 2017 6:05 am

Feeling shocked and uncomfortable of the wet feeling from his shirt he proceed in removing it.He then carefully examine his Digivice ,it looks like a typical smartphone.He proceeds in exploring the contents of it, it has all his contacts ,files, games and music from his previous phone.He saw some communication icons like the phone icon and mail icon but he does not want to risk endangering others or even the police.Even if he goes and try, it would most likely be blocked since "the man" is capable of capturing him to this somewhat secluded area.

He uses the flash light app from his Digivice to look around the place he was trapped in.Besides the big black screen flat on one side of the wall and some pipes on the ceiling there wasn't much to look at since the flashlight wasn't bright enough to look above the pipes but he doubts there anything much on top besides the ceiling.He concluded that the other "subjects" for this app are most likely confined on the other sides of the wall like several sewer pipes.He wasn't fond of the idea of turning back since there is not likely to have an exit there because there is no wind blowing from that direction.So he decided to press on forward.

He remembers about the strange app that he has on his Digivice and he decided to tap on it since this is an experiment and using that app might give him clues in how to escape this dreaded place.After he tapped on the device it look as if it was unpacking files from the app and a loading bar appears with a percentage indicator.He takes his shirt and place the Digivice in the pocket, and continue moving forward.
PlayerXXX

Postby Fally-Senpai » Tue May 23, 2017 5:00 am

Not a lot of things were running through Yagato's mind at this point. If anything could be made apparent, it's that nothing was running through his mind from the moment he woke up to this point where he's at now, which is him floating in digital water. If anything, this was just another one of those bad days to Yagato, which aren't all that uncommon in his life.

He spits out water that had filled his mouth after his great big fall, most likely questioning why the platform he was standing on before hand had to be placed above water to begin with.

"I can't exactly swim.. so thanks for that programmer.. if you can hear me or not.", Yagato couldn't do anything but let out a huge sigh.

"I don't know where I'm supposed to really go now. I can't necessarily swim and the island is too great a distance from where I'm at right now. I'm sure if I were to let myself float there, I'd eventually make it, but this water feels far too realistic for it's own good, so I don't want to risk the chance of catching hypothermia since I don't know whether or not this water will get colder. Maybe if the programmer is that cruel, they just might add in that kind of feature if they can keep adding onto this world. Well, I better not jinx it!", Yagato exclaims while letting out a few chuckles here and there. It was clear as day that he had found himself to be a little dead inside, his voice didn't sound all that happy.

He looks around, scanning his position once more, in hopes of finding something to grab onto, anything at all is what he probably longed for, but despite having great vision, he couldn't find anything near him at all.

"Well.. I guess I'm going to give up on finding something and possibly trying to swim, so I'll just go with the very first plan I had in mind to begin with! I'll allow myself to float to the island on my back. Maybe in the meantime I could check my digivice.", he stated in an optimistic tone. While he may have been quick to give up on something else, he sure had high hopes for every first idea that would come to his mind, at least, it's always appeared that way.

Yagato shifts his position in the water, his body now laid out in the middle of the water as if he were resting in his own bed, kicking his feet bit by bit as he allows his body to naturally float backwards in the direction of the one island within distance of him, as he puts his focus towards his digivice, checking out the new app that was installed onto it for help.
Fally-Senpai

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Fri May 26, 2017 6:28 am

UPDATE: Check the sheet, the function of the Sunglasses has been expanded upon to be more versatile. Other functions may be added in the future.

mrblah Wrote:She took a calming breath, trying to get her nerves under control. She was in a hot, windy desert, she was alone, and she was kidnapped and forced into some creepy old man's server. Everything seems to point to awful things happening in the future, she knew that stupid test deal was too good! Is her physical body alright? Who was this old man, and why go through all this trouble? Who and where are these other people? Why the hell is it so damn hot in this fucking desert?!

She grit her teeth, and slapped her cheeks. Now's not the time to think about all of this; she needs to solve the biggest problem right now! She quickly glanced down at her currently digital form, checking to see if there was anything else amiss. She's not naked... her clothes seem normal... it doesn't look like there's any hints there. She then remembered something else the old man had said. Something about an illegal program...

She quickly pulled out her Digivice and checked it. She barely gave it its own examination, and immediately searched for this app. There it is!

"... Motherfucker!"

She saw the app for what it was. This kind of shit is the kind of shit she doesn't want, and now some creepy old asshat got her in trouble. Fuck. Fuck. "FUCK!"

She almost threw her Digivice on the ground in her anger, but barely managed to stop herself from doing so. She needs to stay calm... just for now. Being angry won't help, and won't get her out of her situation... and... she might as well check the app. Not like she's not already guilty just for having it, after all. If it's gonna be there, then she'll just see what it can do. Then afterwards, get the fuck outta the desert and find those others that old man referred to.

Tacked on at the end of her to-do list, find that old man and kick his ass for all this bullshit.

Fujiwara Amane
Immediately after she was finished examining her Digivice, it projected binary from its screen and let out a high-pitched, ear piercing, screech that would make anyone feel like their ears are bleeding. After nearly a full minute of this, it stops suddenly displays on screen "TRANSFER COMPLETE.......... CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE... Floramon ready." This meant that not only did you have an illegal program on your Digivice, but because you now have a Digimon, were the Data Squad to catch you, you'd have many more charges pending. They'd be able to nail you for intending to use the app, rather than just having it, and if spotted, they'd shoot first and ask questions never.

Off in the distance, you could now see not just the one tower, but other structures surrounding it. They're too far away to tell right now, but it definitely looks like the tower is surrounded by other structures.

Littlemankitten Wrote:She tried to keep calm, she really did, but this old fuck has pushed every one of her buttons! She wasn't just mad, she was outraged! This was no way to treat a lady of her position and it was certainly no way to treat her specifically! This guy had the audacity to trick her into testing this new app, she had given him the PRIVILAGE of having her sign up and check it out, and this is how she was repaid? By being stranded in this fucking swamp?!

She stomped her feet and did all she could not to scream and cry at the same time, she managed not to do the crying, but she definitely screamed.

"You old fuck! I know you can hear me! As soon as I get the chance I am going to kick your ass so hard that your anus is gonna land in your fucking mouth! Do you know who I am!? Obviously not considering you just pissed off one of the most important people in all of Germany!" She stomped her feet one last time and took a deep breath. Having let that all out she looked around.

Not only did he trap her in this server, he shoved her into a Godamn swamp, its horrid here! It smells like a skunk just shoved a entire pastures worth of manure into its mouth and then died. This was no place for a lady... Now, what did he say about this app? She pulled out her digivice and scrolled through it. When she saw the app she smiled a bit, then started to laugh. Great. This guy has now made her an outlaw. Not that she cared, if anything he just gave her a way to eventually get her revenge. This helps her more than hinders, sure shes gonna have to hide it from people but its not like the peasants can do anything about it.

She sighs. He also said something about other people. Or it was at least implied. So, she decided that her first order of business was to get out of this swamp, but before she even set another foot, she noticed a strange mushroom. She didn't know why it was strange, if anything it was the most normal looking mushroom of them all, but maybe that's why it looked out of place. With a cautions attitude she made her way towards it.

Irma Jaeger II
Immediately after she was finished examining her Digivice, it projected binary from its screen and let out a high-pitched, ear piercing, screech that would make anyone feel like their ears are bleeding. After nearly a full minute of this, it stops suddenly displays on screen "TRANSFER COMPLETE.......... CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE... Impmon ready." This meant that not only did you have an illegal program on your Digivice, but because you now have a Digimon, were the Data Squad to catch you, you'd have many more charges pending. They'd be able to nail you for intending to use the app, rather than just having it, and if spotted, they'd shoot first and ask questions never.

In response to the shriek, the Mushroom broke free from the ground and leapt into the air, landing on a much larger mushroom nearby, facing you. This was no ordinary Mushroom, it had a face, arms, and legs, his mushroom cap was purple with white dots, and he was wearing magenta gloves and boots, with skulls on them. It spoke rudely, in a screechy voice "You woke me from my nap with your loud-ass screeching, you dumb broad!" said the mushroom man, glaring angrily at you, and shaking his fist. He spoke again, loudly and in an even angrier screech, seemingly getting more upset the more he thought of what had just transpired "You had better have REALLY important business, or you're in BIG trouble!" he screeched, placing his hands on the mushroom cap beneath him and crouching, looking like he's preparing to pounce.

Firehead Wrote:Heather groaned as she got up from the ground. Looking about she seemed to be in a forest which confused her until she noticed the strange similarity between the trees and remembered she was inside of a server. Her memories came back of the special offer she'd decided to take. A new app to play around with was a strong motivation though some cash to go with it was always nice too, but what had happened after she entered to bring her here. She spotted the cabin and took her first step toward it when the voice caught her attention.

The man had done little to hide how sleazy he appeared to be. "Hey, just what's the big idea here." She shouted but he didn't seem to be hearing her. The message was either prerecorded or being transmitted to many leaving little point to listening to the myriad of people trying to get their questions answered. At the mention of her digivice she grabbed the small object knocking the new glasses out of her pocket in her haste. She picked them up observing them as she turned them this way and that before trying them on. She then turned back to her digivice and looked over her apps. Not only looking for this alleged new app, but to make sure he hadn't changed any settings or removed other apps.

Once she had that straightened out she'd turn back to the cottage in the distance but stopped. He had mentioned she was not alone despite the lack of analog people which meant digital being were around her. Pulling out her bow, Heather slowly made her way toward the cottage using the many identical trees to keep herself from being seen from the building as she made her way closer.

Heather Shunks

Through the Sunglasses, the shadows cast by the various objects in the digital forest seemed to vanish, making everything that had otherwise been obscured by those shadows revealed clear as day, while also shielding your eyes from the sunlight, leaving everything neither too bright, nor too dark.

Through the Sunglasses, you could also see the cabin up ahead more clearly. It seemed to be good shape, which was not all that surprising, given that it was digital, and as such, wouldn't show any signs of wear and tear. Thanks to the Sunglasses, you could also conclude that from this side, nothing was hiding in the shadows around the cabin, nobody could be spotted through the two visible windows.

After only a few steps forward, your Digivice began projecting binary from its screen and let out a high-pitched, ear piercing, screech that would make anyone feel like their ears are bleeding. After nearly a full minute of this, it stops suddenly and displays on screen "TRANSFER COMPLETE.......... CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE... Falcomon ready." This meant that not only did you have an illegal program on your Digivice, but because you now have a Digimon, were the Data Squad to catch you, you'd have many more charges pending. They'd be able to nail you for intending to use the app, rather than just having it, and if spotted, they'd shoot first and ask questions never.

PlayerXXX Wrote:Feeling shocked and uncomfortable of the wet feeling from his shirt he proceed in removing it.He then carefully examined his Digivice ,it looks like a typical smartphone.He proceeds in exploring the contents of it, it has all his contacts ,files, games and music from his previous phone.He saw some communication icons like the phone icon and mail icon but he does not want to risk endangering others or even the police.Even if he goes and try, it would most likely be blocked since "the man" is capable of capturing him to this somewhat secluded area.

He uses the flash light app from his Digivice to look around the place he was trapped in.Besides the big black screen flat on one side of the wall and some pipes on the ceiling there wasn't much to look at since the flashlight wasn't bright enough to look above the pipes but he doubts there anything much on top besides the ceiling.He concluded that the other "subjects" for this app are most likely confined on the other sides of the wall like several sewer pipes.He wasn't fond of the idea of turning back since there is not likely to have an exit there because there is no wind blowing from that direction.So he decided to press on forward.

He remembers about the strange app that he has on his Digivice and he decided to tap on it since this is an experiment and using that app might give him clues in how to escape this dreaded place.After he tapped on the device it look as if it was unpacking files from the app and a loading bar appears with a percentage indicator.He takes his shirt and place the Digivice in the pocket, and continue moving forward.

Pearce Lim Zhou Xin

Upon further inspection, in the light provided by the Digivice, these weren't just walls, these walls were made of solid stone. This isn't a building, or a basement, but an underground cave, with pipes all along the ceiling and walls, but apparently no lights. At first it seems like an oversight, but it does seem probable that the server owner neglected to program lights simply because he never intended to visit the area himself, and instead place someone else into the area, as you are now.

As soon as the Digivice finished unpacking the files, it began projecting binary from its screen and let out a high-pitched, ear piercing, screech that would make anyone feel like their ears are bleeding, especially echoing off the walls of the narrow hallway. After nearly a full minute of this, it stops suddenly and displays on screen "TRANSFER COMPLETE.......... CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE... Renamon ready." This meant that not only did you have an illegal program on your Digivice, but because you now have a Digimon, were the Data Squad to catch you, you'd have many more charges pending. They'd be able to nail you for intending to use the app, rather than just having it, and if spotted, they'd shoot first and ask questions never.

Fally-Senpai Wrote:Not a lot of things were running through Yagato's mind at this point. If anything could be made apparent, it's that nothing was running through his mind from the moment he woke up to this point where he's at now, which is him floating in digital water. If anything, this was just another one of those bad days to Yagato, which aren't all that uncommon in his life.

He spits out water that had filled his mouth after his great big fall, most likely questioning why the platform he was standing on before hand had to be placed above water to begin with.

"I can't exactly swim.. so thanks for that programmer.. if you can hear me or not.", Yagato couldn't do anything but let out a huge sigh.

"I don't know where I'm supposed to really go now. I can't necessarily swim and the island is too great a distance from where I'm at right now. I'm sure if I were to let myself float there, I'd eventually make it, but this water feels far too realistic for it's own good, so I don't want to risk the chance of catching hypothermia since I don't know whether or not this water will get colder. Maybe if the programmer is that cruel, they just might add in that kind of feature if they can keep adding onto this world. Well, I better not jinx it!", Yagato exclaims while letting out a few chuckles here and there. It was clear as day that he had found himself to be a little dead inside, his voice didn't sound all that happy.

He looks around, scanning his position once more, in hopes of finding something to grab onto, anything at all is what he probably longed for, but despite having great vision, he couldn't find anything near him at all.

"Well.. I guess I'm going to give up on finding something and possibly trying to swim, so I'll just go with the very first plan I had in mind to begin with! I'll allow myself to float to the island on my back. Maybe in the meantime I could check my digivice.", he stated in an optimistic tone. While he may have been quick to give up on something else, he sure had high hopes for every first idea that would come to his mind, at least, it's always appeared that way.

Yagato shifts his position in the water, his body now laid out in the middle of the water as if he were resting in his own bed, kicking his feet bit by bit as he allows his body to naturally float backwards in the direction of the one island within distance of him, as he puts his focus towards his digivice, checking out the new app that was installed onto it for help.

Yagato Kirayuno
As soon as you tamper with the app at all, your Digivice begins projecting binary from its screen and lets out a high-pitched, ear piercing, screech that would make anyone feel like their ears are bleeding. After nearly a full minute of this, it stops suddenly and displays on screen "TRANSFER COMPLETE.......... CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE... Terriermon ready." This meant that not only did you have an illegal program on your Digivice, but because you now have a Digimon, were the Data Squad to catch you, you'd have many more charges pending. They'd be able to nail you for intending to use the app, rather than just having it, and if spotted, they'd shoot first and ask questions never.

You have little time to ponder the meaning of this, as nearly instantly after, something brushes against your leg, beneath the water. It's too dark to see what it was, even just a shadow, due to the fact that a cloud is blocking the sun at the moment, but after only a few more moments, it happens again. Something is beneath the water, and seems interested in you... or maybe a few somethings.

Now that you're a bit closer to the island, you can make out more than just trees on it, but as of right now, it's too far away to make out what the other things are, but they are stationary, as far as you can tell.

Carnival of Rust RP Chat(Please join if playing, makes things so much easier): https://discord.gg/Ahdg2SX

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Fri May 26, 2017 10:25 am

... A Digimon. She has a Digimon... shit. Today's really just piling on new things for her to worry about. Should... should she check it out?

No, not yet. There's no need to rush things. One step at a time, Amane. She can check out whatever creature is currently fucking her by existing on her digivice at a later date, when she's in a more secure position. God, how she wishes she could just explode as she normally would and freak the fuck out. That'd probably feel a whole lot better than holding it in, like she's forcing herself to do.

What's next... what's next... "Fuck, what the fuck am I gonna do..."

Maybe... maybe she should go check out those structures? She had noticed them earlier, but with all of the stress and all the craziness, it sort of got pushed back to the edges of her mind... but, she had felt a bad feeling about that tower. Maybe it's not such a good idea to go there. It could be a trap, laid by that old asshole! Or something else bad!

... A bead of sweat rolls down from her forehead, and she raises her arm to wipe it with her sleeve. Fuck it, she's got no choice. It's hot, and that place must have shade. No matter how bad it is there, it can't be any worse than out in the sweltering sun. She'll maybe die of the heat if she doesn't find some shade or something.

Speaking of the sun... isn't there some desert tip about wearing something to protect your eyes from it? The desert was pretty bright and hot. Wasn't there a pair of sunglasses she found in... There!

She checked her pockets and pulled out the sunglasses she found. She had already inspected it and knew it to be safe from any creepy old man tampering... she hopes. She slid them over her eyes.

Better... now, it's time to get moving. Amane then quickly re-located the tower, gave it another good glance, and proceeded to march in its direction. Hopefully, she'll get there soon.
mrblah

Postby PlayerXXX » Fri May 26, 2017 2:39 pm

Argh!!!He yelled and quickly covered his ear as the high pitched screech echoed through the cave.As soon as the noise stopped he was quite frustrated because his head was still ringing.He pulled out his Digivice and a pair of sunglasses fell out of his pocket.He picked it up while checking his Digivice and found out that he now owns a Digimon. As if being captured to an unknown place is not bad enough,now he has a Digimon and an illegal app.From here on out he has to be really careful and keep a low profile to avoid the Data Squad.He knows what they are capable of since he had a close encounter with them while developing an exploit program for a company.

"Dammit now I have to deal with those pesky Data Squad, knowing them negotiating is not an option."
"Hmm...maybe this Digimon could help me navigate out this area "

He pondered whether to summon Renamon out or to head out of the cave first.It seems like heading out is a better option since staying at in a fixed location is not the best way to deal with those Data Squad besides that the cave is not an ideal location for hiding from any dangers besides the Data Squad.

He look at the sunglasses, he knew these were not your everyday ordinary sunglasses, wearing them in the cave might not be the best idea but is better than being being caught right away without any disguise.He continued walking in hope of finding the exit out of this cave.
PlayerXXX

Postby Fally-Senpai » Sat May 27, 2017 5:44 pm

For a minute, Yagato actually feels lost in his thoughts. A number of things were happening right before him that he didn't quite understand. A rush of excitement courses through his body in regards to him having seen a Terriermon appear on his Digivice, as he quite likes Terriermon, but he's also feeling somewhat terrified due to the fact that something beneath the water below him had brushed up against his leg. At least- it should show on Yagato's face that he is extremely terrified, however.. he is quite the unexpressive person at times.

"Hm.. what exactly am I supposed to do now? I am in quite the predicament after all..", Yagato thinks to himself, peering down into the water below him.

"I uh.. I don't think this water is too safe for me to be in at all, but that island over there doesn't look all too safe either. I do however, have a Digimon now, so why would any of that matter when Terriermon could essentially be the answer to all my problems? Well.. then again.. that is only if I know how to handle him.", he stated while letting out a deep sigh of doubt in himself.

For a minute, Yagato didn't really know what to do. His head kept turning from side to side as if he was being tugged at by some opposing force, yet it was just him showing slight panic due to the situation he's currently in.

"Well.. I guess I'm going to have to doggy paddle my way over to the island whether I like it or not. I swear.. I don't know who the programmer is that decided to put me here, but I definitely hate them since they may be watching me as I struggle right now. This is like picking on the dumbest kid in class to answer a simple question, except- he doesn't know the answer. I too don't know the answer, because if I did, the doggy paddle wouldn't be one at all whatsoever. UGH!", While letting out a loud grunt, Yagato throws a slight fit, smacking the water roughly with his hands before getting into a good position to swim towards the island.

Beginning to make way towards the island, his only hopes now is that he doesn't get caught by whatever is below him, but more so.. he hopes for whatever is present on the island to not be an enemy. Yagato carries on an inconsistent line to the island, presenting the worst doggy paddle that anyone could ever possibly witness in their life..
Fally-Senpai

Postby Firehead » Sat May 27, 2017 6:14 pm

Heather was surprised to find that not only did the glasses block excessive light but also increased light in shaded areas. They weren't half bad as a gift, but she was still mad she'd been knocked out and trapped here. Maybe she'd give him one last kick when she beat his ass for this. With the glasses, it made it much clearer that there was no one around, but she still remained cautious. Just because no one was at the window right now didn't mean someone wouldn't walk by it in the next few minutes.

Ducking behind the nearest tree Heather clenched her teeth and closed her eyes when her Digivice released a high pitched squeal. Grabbing the device she shook it a bit in desperation to make it stop. When it finally stopped the only thought on her mind was 'what did that ass do to my Digivice?' She found herself shocked to find a Digimon had been stored on it. "Falcomon huh." This was a bit of a mixed blessing. The Digimon was cool and all, but it put her at odds with the Data Squad, and while they could go screw she couldn't help but think the man had done this to get some leverage to get something out of her. Either by pretending to be a friend giving a gift or threatening to turn her in if she didn't do something for him.

Either way, it didn't change her situation much other than giving herself some more self-defense if trouble should arise. Keeping an eye on the house she quickly moved from tree to tree trying to get closer. There wouldn't be an abandoned shack just sitting here would there? As she approached she tried to spot any signs from the outside that the place looked lived-in.
Firehead

Postby Littlemankitten » Sat May 27, 2017 6:43 pm

As soon as the screech sounded she covered her ears with her and dropped the device. She could still see with it on the ground that she had an impmon registered now. What the hell was an impmon anyway? Not only that, now she wasn't just wanted, she was extra wanted. GREAT. Can today possibly get any worse!?

As soon as that thought popped into her head the mushroom popped up. Well that answers that question.... She just stared at him as he went on his little tangent about him waking up. God he was annoying, hideous to. Well, what the hell was she gonna do about him? Well, the one thing she knew how to do. She picked her digivice back up, scrolled until she found her rapier, then pulled it out, doing a few practice swings before pointing it at this punk. With the most authoritative and intimidating voice she could muster, she spoke to it.

"Listen you little piece of shit, I've been having one hell of a bad day. That little screech wasn't me, and I didn't want it. In fact, it pissed me off about as much as it pissed you off, cause I was right next to it! Now, I've just found out I'm wanted for something I couldn't control, and I've been thrown into this hell hole. And then that scream happened, and now I got you trying to get all strong with me. I'm not having any of it. So, either you can go back and go back to sleep, and I'll be on my way, or we can do this the hard way and I'll kick your ass" She then scrolled to the new digimon she got, her finger ready to summon it if this guy tried anything.
Littlemankitten

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Sun May 28, 2017 8:05 pm

The old man's face shows up once again, this time on your Digivices. He starts by clearing his throat, before stating flatly "I'm sure you all recall what I said before, about a lack of Analog creatures nearby. WELL, it seems that I 'accidentally' places several people within my server, who were already experienced hackers. Oopsy!" he turns off the broadcast... and then a few seconds later, it comes back on "Oh, and I forgot one tiny detail. It seems that the Data Squad has... heh... 'infiltrated' my server, because I... heh... 'forgot' to secure it after I placed you all here. Anyhow, have fun with that, and do be careful." he finishes, the very last sentence sounding several levels of sarcastic.

mrblah Wrote:... A Digimon. She has a Digimon... shit. Today's really just piling on new things for her to worry about. Should... should she check it out?

No, not yet. There's no need to rush things. One step at a time, Amane. She can check out whatever creature is currently fucking her by existing on her digivice at a later date, when she's in a more secure position. God, how she wishes she could just explode as she normally would and freak the fuck out. That'd probably feel a whole lot better than holding it in, like she's forcing herself to do.

What's next... what's next... "Fuck, what the fuck am I gonna do..."

Maybe... maybe she should go check out those structures? She had noticed them earlier, but with all of the stress and all the craziness, it sort of got pushed back to the edges of her mind... but, she had felt a bad feeling about that tower. Maybe it's not such a good idea to go there. It could be a trap, laid by that old asshole! Or something else bad!

... A bead of sweat rolls down from her forehead, and she raises her arm to wipe it with her sleeve. Fuck it, she's got no choice. It's hot, and that place must have shade. No matter how bad it is there, it can't be any worse than out in the sweltering sun. She'll maybe die of the heat if she doesn't find some shade or something.

Speaking of the sun... isn't there some desert tip about wearing something to protect your eyes from it? The desert was pretty bright and hot. Wasn't there a pair of sunglasses she found in... There!

She checked her pockets and pulled out the sunglasses she found. She had already inspected it and knew it to be safe from any creepy old man tampering... she hopes. She slid them over her eyes.

Better... now, it's time to get moving. Amane then quickly re-located the tower, gave it another good glance, and proceeded to march in its direction. Hopefully, she'll get there soon.

Fujiwara Amane

The sunglasses vastly improve your vision, lightening the shades places blocked by sand dunes and darkening the brighter areas, to a level that is perfect for your eyes. The sunglasses also display an arrow on the right lens, and text informing you that movement is detected in the vicinity, to your right, as you move towards the Tower, however nothing can be spotted when you turn, just lots and lots of sand, and the arrow just continues pointing to the right, and stating that the movement is behind you. However, you can't shake the feeling that you're being watched and followed, and you can also hear the VERY, VERY faint sound of bells(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GPWsHRG4MQ on loop), seemingly coming from several yards away, but always behind you. As you near the tower, now roughly a mile away, you can see that the other structures around it were buildings, made of clay, a very small town situated around the tower. Figures cloaked in rags were moving from place to place within the small town, going about seemingly normal daily tasks. Now that you also have a better view of the tower, you can also see that not only does it seemingly reach up into the sky, above the clouds, but it also has strange carvings completely covering it(Digi-code). Suddenly the other lens of your Sunglasses detects movement from your left, punctuated by a loud growling sound. As you turn to your left to follow the second source of detected movement, you see a goblin-like creature, carrying a bone. On sight, it begins sprinting at you, full charge, growling and roaring like an ape.

Firehead Wrote:Heather was surprised to find that not only did the glasses block excessive light but also increased light in shaded areas. They weren't half bad as a gift, but she was still mad she'd been knocked out and trapped here. Maybe she'd give him one last kick when she beat his ass for this. With the glasses, it made it much clearer that there was no one around, but she still remained cautious. Just because no one was at the window right now didn't mean someone wouldn't walk by it in the next few minutes.

Ducking behind the nearest tree Heather clenched her teeth and closed her eyes when her Digivice released a high pitched squeal. Grabbing the device she shook it a bit in desperation to make it stop. When it finally stopped the only thought on her mind was 'what did that ass do to my Digivice?' She found herself shocked to find a Digimon had been stored on it. "Falcomon huh." This was a bit of a mixed blessing. The Digimon was cool and all, but it put her at odds with the Data Squad, and while they could go screw she couldn't help but think the man had done this to get some leverage to get something out of her. Either by pretending to be a friend giving a gift or threatening to turn her in if she didn't do something for him.

Either way, it didn't change her situation much other than giving herself some more self-defense if trouble should arise. Keeping an eye on the house she quickly moved from tree to tree trying to get closer. There wouldn't be an abandoned shack just sitting here would there? As she approached she tried to spot any signs from the outside that the place looked lived-in.

Heather Shunks

When you're within a few yards of the cottage, your sunglasses form an arrow on the right lens, pointing to the right, along with text stating that movement has been detected. After a moment, the source comes within sight, a small monkey-like creature, wearing a ragged leopard-skin toga, a pair of gloves, and a VERY large slingshot on its back. Once the creature is within view, your sunglasses form a reticle around it, and begin tracking its movement. It trots up to the cottage door, opens it, and promptly walks inside. Once inside, both your sunglasses arrow and reticle disappear, as they can't detect movement through walls. After a moment, the monkey creature passes the window, followed by several others, indicating that there is more than one in the cottage.

Littlemankitten Wrote:As soon as the screech sounded she covered her ears with her hands and dropped the device. She could still see with it on the ground that she had an impmon registered now. What the hell was an impmon anyway? Not only that, now she wasn't just wanted, she was extra wanted. GREAT. Can today possibly get any worse!?

As soon as that thought popped into her head the mushroom popped up. Well that answers that question.... She just stared at him as he went on his little tangent about him waking up. God he was annoying, hideous to. Well, what the hell was she gonna do about him? Well, the one thing she knew how to do. She picked her digivice back up, scrolled until she found her rapier, then pulled it out, doing a few practice swings before pointing it at this punk. With the most authoritative and intimidating voice she could muster, she spoke to it.

"Listen you little piece of shit, I've been having one hell of a bad day. That little screech wasn't me, and I didn't want it. In fact, it pissed me off about as much as it pissed you off, cause I was right next to it! Now, I've just found out I'm wanted for something I couldn't control, and I've been thrown into this hell hole. And then that scream happened, and now I got you trying to get all strong with me. I'm not having any of it. So, either you can go back and go back to sleep, and I'll be on my way, or we can do this the hard way and I'll kick your ass" She then scrolled to the new digimon she got, her finger ready to summon it if this guy tried anything.

Irma Jaeger II

The creature growled and tensed further, before screeching out at you "Someone should teach you some manners, you little bitch! As well as some humility..." he tensed even further and several more mushrooms sprouted from his back, these much smaller than himself, and lacking limbs other than feet. They leapt onto the ground, 4 in total, and also prepared to attack. The mushroom let out one final screech and leapt into the air to strike at you.

Step 1: Dexterity stat(5)+1d20(rolls a 10)=15
Step 2: Speed stat(6)+1d20(9)=15
Step 3: Defense roll is equal to attack roll, attack fails.

You summon Impmon from your Digivice, causing a wire-frame to be projected in front of you from your screen. While the texture is still spawning over Impmon's wire-frame, Impmon parries Mushroommon's attack with one arm, sending him spinning off the the side, though he lands on his feet. After the texture fully spawns, Impmon hovers into the air, ready for battle.

Fally-Senpai Wrote:For a minute, Yagato actually feels lost in his thoughts. A number of things were happening right before him that he didn't quite understand. A rush of excitement courses through his body in regards to him having seen a Terriermon appear on his Digivice, as he quite likes Terriermon, but he's also feeling somewhat terrified due to the fact that something beneath the water below him had brushed up against his leg. At least- it should show on Yagato's face that he is extremely terrified, however.. he is quite the unexpressive person at times.

"Hm.. what exactly am I supposed to do now? I am in quite the predicament after all..", Yagato thinks to himself, peering down into the water below him.

"I uh.. I don't think this water is too safe for me to be in at all, but that island over there doesn't look all too safe either. I do however, have a Digimon now, so why would any of that matter when Terriermon could essentially be the answer to all my problems? Well.. then again.. that is only if I know how to handle him.", he stated while letting out a deep sigh of doubt in himself.

For a minute, Yagato didn't really know what to do. His head kept turning from side to side as if he was being tugged at by some opposing force, yet it was just him showing slight panic due to the situation he's currently in.

"Well.. I guess I'm going to have to doggy paddle my way over to the island whether I like it or not. I swear.. I don't know who the programmer is that decided to put me here, but I definitely hate them since they may be watching me as I struggle right now. This is like picking on the dumbest kid in class to answer a simple question, except- he doesn't know the answer. I too don't know the answer, because if I did, the doggy paddle wouldn't be one at all whatsoever. UGH!", While letting out a loud grunt, Yagato throws a slight fit, smacking the water roughly with his hands before getting into a good position to swim towards the island.

Beginning to make way towards the island, his only hopes now is that he doesn't get caught by whatever is below him, but more so.. he hopes for whatever is present on the island to not be an enemy. Yagato carries on an inconsistent line to the island, presenting the worst doggy paddle that anyone could ever possibly witness in their life..

Yagato Kirayuno

As you draw closer to the island, the thing beneath the water continues brushing against you as you swim, You can tell by how long the brushes against your legs are, that the creature is actually really, really large. So large, in fact, that if it took a nibble, it would be your entire body. You can now see, from where you are swimming, that the structure on the island is a light house, and behind it is a dense forest, and some large rocks on shore.

PlayerXXX Wrote:Argh!!!He yelled and quickly covered his ear as the high pitched screech echoed through the cave.As soon as the noise stopped he was quite frustrated because his head was still ringing.He pulled out his Digivice and a pair of sunglasses fell out of his pocket.He picked it up while checking his Digivice and found out that he now owns a Digimon. As if being captured to an unknown place is not bad enough,now he has a Digimon and an illegal app.From here on out he has to be really careful and keep a low profile to avoid the Data Squad.He knows what they are capable of since he had a close encounter with them while developing an exploit program for a company.

"Dammit now I have to deal with those pesky Data Squad, knowing them negotiating is not an option."
"Hmm...maybe this Digimon could help me navigate out this area "

He pondered whether to summon Renamon out or to head out of the cave first.It seems like heading out is a better option since staying at in a fixed location is not the best way to deal with those Data Squad besides that the cave is not an ideal location for hiding from any dangers besides the Data Squad.

He look at the sunglasses, he knew these were not your everyday ordinary sunglasses, wearing them in the cave might not be the best idea but is better than being being caught right away without any disguise.He continued walking in hope of finding the exit out of this cave.

Pearce Lim Zhou Xin

When you put on the sunglasses, the cave immediately brightens, looking like the sun is actually shining within it. Water continues dripping from the ceiling, one drop landing on your head. As you walk through the cave, it appears that nobody has been in it, or at least not this specific part, for ages. However, you come to a bend, and you can hear some people talking. You're not close enough to hear what's being said, but you can definitely hear more than two voices.
Last edited by RandomRoninKitten on Mon May 29, 2017 6:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Mon May 29, 2017 4:27 am

She froze momentarily, surprised at the strange abilities of the sunglasses. These things are... amazing! She's never seen so clearly before. Not too dark, not too bright. If only she could have these in real life... her moment spent admiring her new vision and examining everything with the sunglasses was then interrupted by a strange arrow and a few words flashing before her eyes. "Movement..?" What could that... her eyes widened, and she quickly turned her head in the direction of the arrow. She... saw nothing... maybe the sunglasses were just malfunctioning or something. A minor glitch? That old bastard probably tampered with her new sweet sunglasses and fucked them up.

Her train of thought was AGAIN interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat, and she jumped up in surprise. She looked around frantically, before something clicked in her mind and she checked her digivice just in time to catch the gist of it all. She glared at the screen, and she tightened her hold on the digivice. Is this all a game to this creepy bastard?! He's just toying with her life and he doesn't even seem to care. Worse, he took a bunch of other people, as if messing ONLY with her isn't enough for him! With all the illegal data planted on her digivice, she's certain the Data Squad wouldn't hesitate to take her down. Not to mention the other hackers who he apparently 'accidentally' let in...

She twitched, and glanced behind her... nothing still.

Wait, if he let in other hackers (since she UNFORTUNATELY now counts as one), could he also be broadcasting messages to them, as well? Do they know what's going on? Are they aware that everyone's currently apart of some big game made by that creepy old fucker? And if they do, then maybe... maybe everyone could band together and get him! It's clear that he wants them to fight, but if they united, then they'd have a better chance of beating him. The only issue with all that is the bad rep hackers have. If what's said about them is true, then she may end up working with some unsavory individuals... who might hack HER!

A shiver went down her spine.

... It's too big of a chance. She shouldn't go searching for the help of those hackers, just yet. Not until she knows more about the situation and maybe found one of the others. If she can, that is. Any kind of help would be great in this situation, after all. She won't be able to take that old man on in his own server WITHOUT some help.

She quickened her pace.

That is, if she could get the chance to take him down. It seemed like he's planned a lot of everything going on, and he's pretty confident in himself... he must have some ace up his sleeve. No one would be THAT confident while getting the Data Squad of all things involved in one of their criminal schemes UNLESS they had something good... so... maybe she...

She dropped her train of thought and began to run forward to the tower, ignoring the fact that she should conserve her energy. She couldn't take it anymore! Something was watching her, and whatever it was, she knew it couldn't have any good intentions! She needed to get to the tower, it should be safer there. She'd be able to rest... get away from the sun... from the bells..!

She didn't stop running until she was rather close to the tower, and even that didn't stop her. She had stopped because of the bizarre scene before her, the terror she had felt momentarily forgotten. Clay buildings... and... people? Is that a town? Her musings were cut short from her remembering WHY she was running, and she didn't waste any time heading to said town. It must be safer, better, she won't be in danger there...

For the third time, her course of action is interrupted again by her sunglasses notifying her of movement to her left. She heard a growling sound, and she jumped to the right as she turned to her left, taking a cautionary stance in case it was some kind of monster immediately attacking her. She was right, as it was a monster... but thankfully she was not being attacked.

Or at least, that was the case until it charged her. Amane's eyes widened and she almost turned tail again, before she remembered the previous events. She was being watched... the sound of the bells... her running away... that thing was the cause of it all. It was obviously the one following her, and it didn't look as tough as she thought it would! Anger began to boil within her, and she stood her ground. This fucker was messing with her all along... like the old man! This is one of his tricks!

"You... you... SON OF A BITCH!!" She screamed loudly, and she moved her hand into her pocket to grab her digivice. She went to summon the weapon that she had discovered on said device, but as she was scrolling up to do so, something caught her eye. She didn't even stop to consider her course of actions, and she immediately went through with it. She tapped the screen of the device. She was going to summon her Digimon for the first time... here's to hoping it's strong enough for this bastard.
mrblah

Postby Firehead » Mon May 29, 2017 5:51 pm

Heather looked down as the man's voice was now coming from her Digivice, and none of the news was good. Great, this guy set up this whole thing and he doesn't even know how to secure his server. She could look forward to seeing other people he trapped who already know their ways around his security, or Data Squad breaking in for a bust. Clipping her Digivice back in place she realized she needed to make her move quickly. The longer she remained stuck in this server the more likely she'd encounter another Analog trying to make trouble for her.

The glasses picked up movement alerting her with a helpful arrow pointing in the direction. A small Monkey looking Digimon entering her field of view. The slingshot was almost comical in size, but chances were its ability to use it wasn't a joke. What must have been the cabin's occupant walked up to the front door and stepped through the door her glasses losing track of the movement. Now at the very least, she knew that someone was home. Now with just a bit more haste, she made her way up to the hut foregoing taking cover behind trees on the way up for a more direct route. She still kept her sights on the windows planning to duck if someone should look out one on this side.
Firehead

Postby Littlemankitten » Mon May 29, 2017 8:05 pm

Why did she waste her breath? This ugly bastard was clearly nothing but hostile the moment he came out of the ground. Well, she's just gonna have to put him back in, just as he was about to bounce the asshole responsible for all of this came up on her screen, luckily she managed to push the summoning button right before he came up. She didn't hear most of it, but she did gather she had even more to worry about then just digimon and the other people dumped here. Fantastic. As if her mood wasn't sour enough as it was.

She watched impatiently as the wireframe started to build itself, and the mushroom guy figured that this would be his only chance. He leapt at her, and she prepared to dodge out of the way when the wireframe punted it away and sent it spinning. The mushroom didn't seem to phased but both him and Irma didn't seem to expect a wireframe to be able to do that. Well, wasn't she lucky? Soon enough the impmon rebuilt itself. It didn't look how she expected. It looked eviler then she anticipated, less like and imp and more like a little purple devil in her mind. Oh well, knows not the time to judge.

"Yo Impmon! Names Irma in case you didn't know, nice to meet ya. Can you like, teach this asshole how to treat a lady properly?"
She hoped he packed some good tricks up his sleeve, she didn't think her rapier could put up to much of a fight against this guy. Impmon just slowly nodded, seeming to get its bearings as it looked around for a moment then settled its eyes on the mushroom. It then quickly decided, as its a plant, that badaboom would be the best attack for this guy. So it just slowly focused, then clasped its hands together and spread them out, a fireball forming in its hands, it then whirled around and swung it at the mushroom.
Littlemankitten

Postby PlayerXXX » Mon May 29, 2017 8:06 pm

He was not surprised that his vision improved after putting on the glasses.He looks at his Digivice as "the man" mentions some "forgotten" things. Pearce was a bit annoyed because not only the Data Squad are a problem, there are experience hackers lurking within this place.While deep in his thought a water droplet landed on his head and sent shiver down his spine.That reminded him that he needed to quickly find a way out of this dreaded place.

While searching he came across a bend and heard voices not sure who or how many are there.It seems like they were having a conversation he crept in closer to eavesdrop better.He listened and noticed there is definitely more than two person talking although it still hard to tell what are they talking about.He was thinking about peeking,it doesn't seem like a good idea but it would provide some intel whether he is facing against the Data Squad or the other hackers or some other things.So he decided have a peek in hopes that they do not notice him.
PlayerXXX

Postby Fally-Senpai » Tue May 30, 2017 2:33 am

Yagato doesn't seem too happy now that he's arrived to the island. For what it's worth, he's safe for the time being, but probably not for the longest time- which is most likely why he seems to be upset. He had fallen into a large body of water from a high up place, he had to force himself to do the doggy paddle all the way to the island in the very bitter end since a potential monster would have eaten him up otherwise if he had just stayed floating as he was. It shouldn't be news to anyone, but Yagato doesn't seem to really enjoy hard work all that much, if even at all for that matter.

"Ugh.. there is just no end to this already horrible day. I'm drenched and now walking in the sand is a problem while being soaking wet. I hate whenever sand makes me feel sluggish. My body is heavy.. and there is nowhere to dry off. Well- okay, I wouldn't say nowhere.. there is a light house right in front of me, but do I really want to walk that great distance?", Yagato contemplates his choice in a very disgruntled manner despite the light house only being an x number of steps away.

Looking past the light house a bit, Yagato questions what may exist within the forest. This may be him considering other possibilities that are available for him, given that the forest is full of plant life and all kinds of wood. If he were to find something scattered about on the ground, maybe just maybe, he would be able to start a fire. That's if he wasn't so lazy however. While drying off does seem to be his concern, he doesn't seem all that interested in doing so if it makes him do any slight amount of work. He'd much rather work hard if it benefits him and drying off won't really help him much since he'll be from out of the sand, which was his initial complaint.

After letting out a huge sigh, Yagato does the smart thing and moves forward a bit. There isn't much point in thinking about his actions this early on since he doesn't know much about the place he's currently in and makes way for the light house entrance, which is covered in all kinds of moss- at least from a distance it would appear to be that, but upon closer inspection as he approaches it, it looks like nothing other than a snot like substance, thick and green, unsightly, yet it's fresh and has barely started crusting over the door handles.

"F-Fuck.. you mean to tell me..", looking over the door once more, he notices a slight crack, showing signs of it having been open only by a bit, meaning that along with this fresh substance left all over it that something is in there, most likely waiting for him.

Without any concern for his well being, Yagato pushes on the door quite roughly as he rushes into the darkened main hall of the light house, not knowing one bit of whatever awaits him.
Fally-Senpai

Postby RandomRoninKitten » Tue May 30, 2017 5:45 am

mrblah Wrote:She froze momentarily, surprised at the strange abilities of the sunglasses. These things are... amazing! She's never seen so clearly before. Not too dark, not too bright. If only she could have these in real life... her moment spent admiring her new vision and examining everything with the sunglasses was then interrupted by a strange arrow and a few words flashing before her eyes. "Movement..?" What could that... her eyes widened, and she quickly turned her head in the direction of the arrow. She... saw nothing... maybe the sunglasses were just malfunctioning or something. A minor glitch? That old bastard probably tampered with her new sweet sunglasses and fucked them up.

Her train of thought was AGAIN interrupted by the sound of someone clearing their throat, and she jumped up in surprise. She looked around frantically, before something clicked in her mind and she checked her digivice just in time to catch the gist of it all. She glared at the screen, and she tightened her hold on the digivice. Is this all a game to this creepy bastard?! He's just toying with her life and he doesn't even seem to care. Worse, he took a bunch of other people, as if messing ONLY with her isn't enough for him! With all the illegal data planted on her digivice, she's certain the Data Squad wouldn't hesitate to take her down. Not to mention the other hackers who he apparently 'accidentally' let in...

She twitched, and glanced behind her... nothing still.

Wait, if he let in other hackers (since she UNFORTUNATELY now counts as one), could he also be broadcasting messages to them, as well? Do they know what's going on? Are they aware that everyone's currently apart of some big game made by that creepy old fucker? And if they do, then maybe... maybe everyone could band together and get him! It's clear that he wants them to fight, but if they united, then they'd have a better chance of beating him. The only issue with all that is the bad rep hackers have. If what's said about them is true, then she may end up working with some unsavory individuals... who might hack HER!

A shiver went down her spine.

... It's too big of a chance. She shouldn't go searching for the help of those hackers, just yet. Not until she knows more about the situation and maybe found one of the others. If she can, that is. Any kind of help would be great in this situation, after all. She won't be able to take that old man on in his own server WITHOUT some help.

She quickened her pace.

That is, if she could get the chance to take him down. It seemed like he's planned a lot of everything going on, and he's pretty confident in himself... he must have some ace up his sleeve. No one would be THAT confident while getting the Data Squad of all things involved in one of their criminal schemes UNLESS they had something good... so... maybe she...

She dropped her train of thought and began to run forward to the tower, ignoring the fact that she should conserve her energy. She couldn't take it anymore! Something was watching her, and whatever it was, she knew it couldn't have any good intentions! She needed to get to the tower, it should be safer there. She'd be able to rest... get away from the sun... from the bells..!

She didn't stop running until she was rather close to the tower, and even that didn't stop her. She had stopped because of the bizarre scene before her, the terror she had felt momentarily forgotten. Clay buildings... and... people? Is that a town? Her musings were cut short from her remembering WHY she was running, and she didn't waste any time heading to said town. It must be safer, better, she won't be in danger there...

For the third time, her course of action is interrupted again by her sunglasses notifying her of movement to her left. She heard a growling sound, and she jumped to the right as she turned to her left, taking a cautionary stance in case it was some kind of monster immediately attacking her. She was right, as it was a monster... but thankfully she was not being attacked.

Or at least, that was the case until it charged her. Amane's eyes widened and she almost turned tail again, before she remembered the previous events. She was being watched... the sound of the bells... her running away... that thing was the cause of it all. It was obviously the one following her, and it didn't look as tough as she thought it would! Anger began to boil within her, and she stood her ground. This fucker was messing with her all along... like the old man! This is one of his tricks!

"You... you... SON OF A BITCH!!" She screamed loudly, and she moved her hand into her pocket to grab her digivice. She went to summon the weapon that she had discovered on said device, but as she was scrolling up to do so, something caught her eye. She didn't even stop to consider her course of actions, and she immediately went through with it. She tapped the screen of the device. She was going to summon her Digimon for the first time... here's to hoping it's strong enough for this bastard.

Fujiwara Amane

A wire-frame was projected from the Digivice, followed by the creature's texture fully forming bit by bit over it, before the Shamanmon even got close. The Shamanmon swung his bone club at the new target;

Step 1: Dexterity(5)+1d20(5)=10(Attack roll)
Step 2: Speed(7)+1d20(3)=10(Defense roll)
Step 3: Attack roll and defense roll are equal, attack fails

Floramon ducks the bone club, since forming in front of the enemy aggro'd his attack, then quickly makes a small hop backwards to zone him while he's stumbling from the missed swing, placing its body between Amane and the monster before them.

As this all goes on, your sunglasses displays an arrow, indicating that there's still movement behind you, and a reticle around the goblin creature before you, and faint bells can still be heard.

Littlemankitten Wrote:Why did she waste her breath? This ugly bastard was clearly nothing but hostile the moment he came out of the ground. Well, she's just gonna have to put him back in, just as he was about to bounce the asshole responsible for all of this came up on her screen, luckily she managed to push the summoning button right before he came up. She didn't hear most of it, but she did gather she had even more to worry about then just digimon and the other people dumped here. Fantastic. As if her mood wasn't sour enough as it was.

She watched impatiently as the wireframe started to build itself, and the mushroom guy figured that this would be his only chance. He leapt at her, and she prepared to dodge out of the way when the wireframe punted it away and sent it spinning. The mushroom didn't seem to phased but both him and Irma didn't seem to expect a wireframe to be able to do that. Well, wasn't she lucky? Soon enough the impmon rebuilt itself. It didn't look how she expected. It looked eviler then she anticipated, less like and imp and more like a little purple devil in her mind. Oh well, knows not the time to judge.

"Yo Impmon! Names Irma in case you didn't know, nice to meet ya. Can you like, teach this asshole how to treat a lady properly?"
She hoped he packed some good tricks up his sleeve, she didn't think her rapier could put up too much of a fight against this guy. Impmon just slowly nodded, seeming to get its bearings as it looked around for a moment then settled its eyes on the mushroom. It then quickly decided, as its a plant, that badaboom would be the best attack for this guy. So it just slowly focused, then clasped its hands together and spread them out, a fireball forming in its hands, it then whirled around and swung it at the mushroom.

Irma Jaeger II

Magic Points 31->16

Step 1: Mentality(8)+1d20(5)=13
Step 2: Mentality(1)+Speed(5)=6

The Mushroommon doesn't react in time, and takes the full brunt of the attack, bursting into flame and being knocked back into a nearby tree, bouncing off that tree and hurtling back into the ground, then rolling several times before coming to a complete stop.

Step 3: Ability damage(1)+1d4(4)=5
Step 4: Enemy takes 1.5x damage, as Plant is weak to Fire, takes 7 damage
Step 5: HP 15->8, because 1d4's result was 2 or 4, target is burned(1d4(4)) HP 8->4

The Mushroommon manages to stand back up, but he looks like he was thrown through a woodchipper, chunks of his cap have been burned away, his whole body is a dark shade of black, and and he is breathing heavily as if he has just run a marathon. Too winded to screech at you, and in no position to talk tough anymore, he just just attacks. He lurches forward, with his four mini mushroom creatures in tow, and throws a simple haymaker, with his mini mushroom creatures firing purple mist.

Step 1: Dexterity(5)+1d20(4)=9(Attack roll)
Step 2: Speed(6)+1d20(12)=18
Step 3: Defense roll is higher, attack fails

Step 1: Mentality(1)+1d20(5)=6(Attack rolls)
Step 2: Mentality(8)+Speed(6)=14(Defense roll)
Step 3: Defense roll is higher, all 4 attacks fail

The Mushroommon misses his attack completely and stumbles, falling onto the ground, facedown, huffing and puffing loudly, while the puffs of purple mist land, but dissipate uselessly afterwards, with no effect at all.

Firehead Wrote:Heather looked down as the man's voice was now coming from her Digivice, and none of the news was good. Great, this guy set up this whole thing and he doesn't even know how to secure his server. She could look forward to seeing other people he trapped who already know their ways around his security, or Data Squad breaking in for a bust. Clipping her Digivice back in place she realized she needed to make her move quickly. The longer she remained stuck in this server the more likely she'd encounter another Analog trying to make trouble for her.

The glasses picked up movement alerting her with a helpful arrow pointing in the direction. A small Monkey looking Digimon entering her field of view. The slingshot was almost comical in size, but chances were its ability to use it wasn't a joke. What must have been the cabin's occupant walked up to the front door and stepped through the door her glasses losing track of the movement. Now at the very least, she knew that someone was home. Now with just a bit more haste, she made her way up to the hut foregoing taking cover behind trees on the way up for a more direct route. She still kept her sights on the windows planning to duck if someone should look out one on this side.

Heather Shunks

As you pass by the window, you can hear the monkey creatures inside screeching at each other, followed by the window shattering as a rock flew through it. It seems as though they're having a very loud argument, all three of them. The rock tumbles right by your feet, and rolls to a stop by a nearby tree. As you pass by the house, you can see that just beyond the particular part of the forest you're in, there's a very large body of water, and just on the other side of that, a train is making its way down some tracks, chugging along out of earshot. Your sunglasses also pick up movement above you. As you follow the arrow being displayed, you can see vehicle, like a very strange, sharp and angular gold helicopter with silver trim passing by overhead, strangely not actually making much noise, like some sort of odd stealth helicopter, with not so much a cockpit as a mechanical head. From the back, it looks as though the Helicopter has a person riding on top of it, their arms folded, and their nose turned up.

PlayerXXX Wrote:He was not surprised that his vision improved after putting on the glasses.He looks at his Digivice as "the man" mentions some "forgotten" things. Pearce was a bit annoyed because not only the Data Squad are a problem, there are experience hackers lurking within this place.While deep in his thought a water droplet landed on his head and sent shiver down his spine.That reminded him that he needed to quickly find a way out of this dreaded place.

While searching he came across a bend and heard voices not sure who or how many are there.It seems like they were having a conversation he crept in closer to eavesdrop better.He listened and noticed there is definitely more than two person talking although it still hard to tell what are they talking about.He was thinking about peeking,it doesn't seem like a good idea but it would provide some intel whether he is facing against the Data Squad or the other hackers or some other things.So he decided have a peek in hopes that they do not notice him.

Two men were standing around the corner, both were wearing sunglasses and solid black hoodies with stylized "A"s on the back, though their faces could not be seen, as their hoods were also up. They stood with their arms crossed, one leaning against a wall. Despite now being able to hear them more clearly, you can't understand what's being said, as they are both speaking German. One states something, more loudly, and throws his arms up into the air, before both start to walk off. They must have been having a heated debate, as neither seemed to notice that their Sunglasses would have been indicating that there was movement nearby.

Fally-Senpai Wrote:Yagato doesn't seem too happy now that he's arrived to the island. For what it's worth, he's safe for the time being, but probably not for the longest time- which is most likely why he seems to be upset. He had fallen into a large body of water from a high up place, he had to force himself to do the doggy paddle all the way to the island in the very bitter end since a potential monster would have eaten him up otherwise if he had just stayed floating as he was. It shouldn't be news to anyone, but Yagato doesn't seem to really enjoy hard work all that much, if even at all for that matter.

"Ugh.. there is just no end to this already horrible day. I'm drenched and now walking in the sand is a problem while being soaking wet. I hate whenever sand makes me feel sluggish. My body is heavy.. and there is nowhere to dry off. Well- okay, I wouldn't say nowhere.. there is a light house right in front of me, but do I really want to walk that great distance?", Yagato contemplates his choice in a very disgruntled manner despite the light house only being an x number of steps away.

Looking past the light house a bit, Yagato questions what may exist within the forest. This may be him considering other possibilities that are available for him, given that the forest is full of plant life and all kinds of wood. If he were to find something scattered about on the ground, maybe just maybe, he would be able to start a fire. That's if he wasn't so lazy however. While drying off does seem to be his concern, he doesn't seem all that interested in doing so if it makes him do any slight amount of work. He'd much rather work hard if it benefits him and drying off won't really help him much since he'll be from out of the sand, which was his initial complaint.

After letting out a huge sigh, Yagato does the smart thing and moves forward a bit. There isn't much point in thinking about his actions this early on since he doesn't know much about the place he's currently in and makes way for the light house entrance, which is covered in all kinds of moss- at least from a distance it would appear to be that, but upon closer inspection as he approaches it, it looks like nothing other than a snot like substance, thick and green, unsightly, yet it's fresh and has barely started crusting over the door handles.

"F-Fuck.. you mean to tell me..", looking over the door once more, he notices a slight crack, showing signs of it having been open only by a bit, meaning that along with this fresh substance left all over it that something is in there, most likely waiting for him.

Without any concern for his well being, Yagato pushes on the door quite roughly as he rushes into the darkened main hall of the light house, not knowing one bit of whatever awaits him.

Yagato Kirayuno

As you enter the Lighthouse, the lights flick on, seemingly automatically, lighting up the small room. All that the room housed was a winding staircase, leading up to the top of the lighthouse, where you could probably get a very good view of the surrounding area, and some cabinets, as well as a coat rack, attached to the wall. It didn't look like anyone had been in the Lighthouse for a VERY, VERY long time. As you stand inside the building, behind you, outside, you can hear a train passing by, fairly close. You realize that you couldn't see the train tracks from in the water.

RandomRoninKitten

Postby mrblah » Tue May 30, 2017 6:43 am

It was all happening rather quickly, but luckily, her Digimon had managed to dodge just as that fucker attacked. Maybe they'll have a good chance at this! Amane let a confident and vicious grin form on her face, her pent up aggression and anger at her situation beginning to show itself. After her Digimon had dodged, it stared at it's attacker in confusion and raised up it's... hands? "Woah, woah! What the heck was that for?!" It seemed indignant, but it's really no wonder, considering it was summoned and subsequently attacked. Amane didn't pay this fact any mind, she needed to focus on the fight at hand. Now, with her Digimon out, she quickly scrolled through her Digivice's apps once more, and summoned her Digital Longbow. She never used a weapon before (let alone a bow), but could it really be that hard to pull back a string, aim, and shoot?

"Hey, you!" She shouted at her Digimon, "Talk later, fight now!"

It looked back to respond, but it hesitated, and moved it's full attention on the enemy. "Fine, but I want a good explanation for all this crazy stuff, lady!"

Amane didn't respond, and instead pulled the string back on her bow. She was going to fire – but she was distracted by the familiar sound she heard before, and the sunglasses built-in movement tracker responding to something... wait...

She turned around, drawing her bow back which automatically created an arrow, ready to fire at... nothing again! What the hell is going on?! It's like there's some ghost stalking her! Maybe it's another enemy Digimon... then, does that mean it's invisible? That would be the only logical explanation... argh, this is so complicated! "Hey, whatever you are that I summoned, take care of that thing and keep it from attacking me!" She shouted behind herself, still staring at where she hoped was the invisible entity. "There's two enemies, I'll take care of the other one..." Or at least, stall until her backup can get to her.

It didn't respond, and she chanced a glance back to see it attacking its own enemy, swinging its plant hand right at the bastard's face. She quickly returned her attention to the emptiness before her, hand still drawing her bow back to fire in case she needs to. "You can show yourself now... I know you're there!"
mrblah

Next

Return to Roleplay