Ark Tribe Survival

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Ark Tribe Survival

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 am

Eve nodded at Karn's suggestion regarding the birds. They weren't as stable a source of food as the fish, but they certainly presented an immediate opportunity for those who were hungry - she herself, wasn't. Letting the fox woman present her ideas, she gazed once more across the surface of the beach. As Karn asked who comes with him, she gave a thought to herself - her body was slender, but not athletic. She had no idea how fast she could be, and something told her that if she had run in her past, she did not do it for a living. "I'd like to come with you," she tells the man, "I think I can gather and craft well enough, and I'm not comfortable staying on this beach for long. There's also something..," she paused a bit, her eyes narrowing, "I'm not quite sure, but I have a feeling that I should know plants better than my memory allows," she knew in her subconscious that they could be used for more - but what? "I want to investigate the wilderness closer. Using the environment to our advantage is essential," she points towards the large turtle. "Like that reptile - see how its jagged spikes protrude from the encasing shell but its head and neck are open to a ranged attack? If we could remove that, we'd get a weapon.. or a shield," she says, not really proposing that they kill that turtle in particular or right now - as it likely was not possible at the moment to get the shell off without any tools, but only offering an example of the opportunities in this diverse ecosystem.
An Ying Hu

Postby MelissaB » Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:49 pm

The lizard doesn't seem to be choosy in it's food, moving from bush to bush to eat at red, yellow and blue berries, though you note i avoids the black and white ones sniffing over them before moving on, able to grab a handle of mixed berries from a nearby bush filling your hand up with them the creature slowly moving towards you in its search for food. Easily able to snap a leaf by the stem, the leaf was large and a rich green as you use it as a make shift plate and sack to hold even more berries.

(Throwing a rock roll 4+2=6 = fail)

As the rock leaves Agora's hand it flies forward sailing through the air before landing in the sand, missing the creature by a good foot as it impacts the sand. The creature itself seems to look at it for a moment in confusion before shuffling onward. Moving towards Kattie. Finding her it looks around looking at her with curiosity before leaning in to eat at the offer berries, taking it's fill in the offered food, getting more comfortable in the woman's presence. moving to stand next to her as it's eats, happily taking the offerings of fresh fruit from her directly. (Taming In Process)

While the rest of you discuss your plans and the idea of landmarks makes you look outwards, to the north floats a giant spire of rock with blue light glowing from it's peak, it looks miles away and a ice capped mountains sits under it. To the south you see a similar spire but coated in a red glow. Thanks to your position on the beach the two are easily visible though heading in the jungle might soon make that an unlikely scenario. and would likely need to find another way of finding your way when you can't see them or get turned around in the large forest. As the conversation shifts to exploring and splitting up you can see the beach travels north through a line of palm trees and around a bend if the cliff side rocks were anything to go by, South the beach continues but you'd need to head north first or swim across the lagoon to head in that direction, east is the forest and where the dead rex is still being the dinner of many a carnivore it would be best you all agree to not head near it until the larger more dangerous looking dinosaurs leave as the body is sure to drag many to it as it's smell lingers in the air and is carried by the wind.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Agora's eye twitched as she stood up straight, holding her head down as she stared at her palm. "Th-that's embarrassing..." She mutters quietly. With a sigh she squats and watches as her "prey" was stolen away by another group member. She pokes at the sand for a moment before coming to some kind of decision in her own head. With closed eyes she takes in a deep breath as she stands up straight and brushes off her hands. "I'll stay here with anyone who doesn't wish to risk the jungle just yet, a-and I'm sorry for my recent behavior." She says placing her hands behind her head, holding up her long fiery hair while also showing off her front. "I, got a bit worked up after watching the big ones fight to the death...." She says with apparent mild embarrassment. "Stupid lizard...." Kicking some sand she drops her arms back to her sides and walks her naked form over to where Katie and the lizard were hanging out. She approached somberly and crouched down next to Katie. She figured the lizard wouldn't run away considering she didn't even come close to hitting it with the rock. "Can I try?" She asks with a bit of a blush. "I'm Agora, I'm sorry, but I don't remember catching your name." She says with a smile that almost seemed practiced but earnest, her blush faded to a healthy glow. "Watching you feed it made me think, and I feel strongly now that there is more then one way to do things." She says with the same smile though a bit brighter then the last.
Meep Meepersons

Postby berserkerhorn » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Skylark face palms herself as Agora throws the rock and misses. The smell of blood would have drawn some predators from this side of the beach here. She gets over her disappointment and walks over to Kattie. "Need help?" She asks beginning to gather berries since the lizard would not let her go. " I'll stay as well, seems there is much to learn around here" she says as she continues to pick berries. She notes that the turtle was getting things from the tops of the trees.

"Think those are edible?"she asks Kattie when she returns with two hand fulls of berries

Before she could get an answer, she decides to climb the tree to see if she could get some of those fruits and do what Kattie was doing.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby BlueLight » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:03 pm

The fox looked at Skye, "It's better if we start this before night fall upon us. Are you staying, or coming? If there are four of us, we can split up into groups of two. And if we find predators, a larger group would do better at fending it off, or scaring it. It gives the best chances of survival, and increases the chances we'll find something" she said being pragmatic but a bit impatient. It wasn't really anyones fault, but the sooner they got a move on the better
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Nobudi » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:52 pm

Skye had taken to watching the arguments being thrown around, and quite quickly came to a personal conclusion: The way things were, if only one person took command, this would entirely fall apart. The animals lurking around the edges of the group only served to reinforce this idea in her head. She was approached by the one with strange ears, and was asked if she wanted to leave or not. She weighed her options. She didn't want to leave the water, but then and again, they did need to seek shelter.

"Very well," she said, not recognizing at all the voice that spilled from her lips. It was high, soft and sweet. It almost didn't feel like it belonged to her. It felt like it belonged to someone... livelier and energetic compared to her. "I will... come along..."

Before leaving with the group, she decided to pick up a small rock, just in case.
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:07 am

Katie was astonished by Agora's change of heart. She was cautious of her but her apology seemed genuine and who was Katie to say that she couldn't help. She was about to speak up when the other women rushed over to assist her as well. Katie sat there and gazed up at the two amazonian beauties. They were packing some of the largest pieces she had ever seen, or a man or women. She licked her lips absentmindedly as some color rushed to her cheeks. "I'm K-K-Katie..." She finally managed to squeak out, pointing at herself in a primitive manner, clearly frazzled. "Of course you can try!" She said, as she regained some composure and handed Agora the large make-shift leaf cup. "It doesn't seem to like the black or white ones, so they could be poisonous, or just taste bad..." She continued, before shifting her attention to the rest of the group.

"I'll be here I suppose." She shouted, mostly to Karn who seemed most concerned. She went back to picking from the shrub nearby and began petting the lizard along its neck and spine. "The ones atop the trees are just as likely to kill us." She said, glancing towards the other women as she scampered her way up, her hefty meat swinging and bringing Katie's blush back in full force. "We'll let this little guy try the tree-fruit. If he doesn't die then I'll try some next." She proclaimed. "The two of you look strong enough t carry me around if something bad happened... I can't really say the same." She said as she curled her arms and flashed Agora a smile.

"We should get everything together that we need for a fire. Cooking this fruit first is the safer bet. Need some heavy leaves, and a big stone slab lots of hot coals. We wrap the fruit in the leaves and roast it on the slab, hopefully, we don't lose too many juices." She said, finding herself salivating at the thought... of the berries, it was the berries, right? "What are your names?" She asked glancing between her new acquaintances. She knew the one who threw the rock was Agora, but she figured it easier to ask for both than to exclude Agora. She laid down on the ground as she waited for her answer, prodding lightly at her lizard friend. She was eager to see just how comfortable it had become with her, a light pet was one thing, but some groping and grabbing might prove too much for the little guy.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby RavenLord » Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:36 pm

"Good thinking Eve but that is an idea for later. We must first deal with out immediate concerns. As to your first request, while i am leery of going deep into the forest, i believe we can skim around the edges as long as we don't lose the sight of the coastline. As it stands coastline is our best bet for finding our way back."

Man replied to Eve before turning his attention towards others on the beach. Two more decided to join them, bringing the numbers of exploration party up to four. Four was good enough number and he could see that everyone else were already busy with other tasks. So he waited until the three volunteers gathered around him before he begun walking towards north, deciding the talk as he walked.

"Now, since we are going to be working together i believe introductions are in order. You can call me Karn and the brown haired lady next to me is Eve. What are your names?"
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:30 pm

With the bounty that she has harvested, she returns back to the lizard and places one of each kind down in front of the lizard to see which one it aimed for first. She then tests the giant turtle to see if it would respond the same way when having berries places in front of it.

She observes and begins noting what patterns it tended to go for according to berry color. She then behind to see if she can only gather berries of those colors from the near by bushes each time returning to Katie to see if there were any behavioral changes when the lizard kept eating from her hand. She goes towards the turtle and see if any behaviors changed with it
berserkerhorn

Postby BlueLight » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:23 am

Looking uncomfortable again, she's kept changing her weight from one foot to another, she tried to think what she should do. She didn't remember her name, and all these people did. Should she lie? If they thought she didn't have a name, would they look at her like an outsider and force her out of the group? But what if they found out she lied, and kicked her out because of the deception if ever found out? "I don..." she started to say but everything in her body screamed no. That all so human response when it's expecting to go against the group. "Lina, it's lina" she said lying.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:34 am

Agora took the leaf from her companion and held it towards the little lizard invitingly. "Sorry for chucking a rock at you, I was afraid you'd run off if I didn't knock you out~" She coos casually at it, pursing her peach in a pseudo kissy face. As she squats she finds her self in quite the predicament. Though the lizard may be ok with one or two of them up in it's face, it might not be so well with three or four. However, this was a good chance to see if she was any good at befriending the wild life! She decided to pour on the charm to try and keep the lizard from running off in fear of being eaten or something. "Don't worry, we wont hurt you little one~" She coos soothingly, reaching out a large gentle to press the tips of her index finger and middle finger to the tip of it's nose, running it warmly over it's ridge and along the center top of it's skull, all the way to the back of it's neck. "Let's be friends, yeah?"
Meep Meepersons

Postby MelissaB » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:31 pm

Exploring Group
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

As the group of Karn, Eve, Skye and Zukki depart they find the sand hot under their feet, rather relaxing though it does remind them that they are walking barefoot naked with no weapons besides maybe the odd rock they picked up as a method of defending themselves if they did indeed run into trouble. it takes about half an hour to just walk up the beach to get off of the land surrounding the lagoon, in your time traveling you find palm trees littering the beach, large bushes, dodos all fluffy and minding their own business as well as the odd giant turtle creature bathing on the beach or swimming faster than you would of expecting in the shallows, clearly not venturing too far out, perhaps scared of predators within the water? Still the journey thus far is rather uneventful that is until you manage to bush through a surprising dense group of Palm trees and get the sight of the beach beyond, a Brontosaurus stands in the distance, huge hulking creature eating the leaves of on the side of the cliff, thanks to it's long neck and hulking frame allowing it to reach it's slow and ponderous and you can feel the earth shake with it's footsteps as it moves from tree to tree, picking off the leaves, stripping the branches bare. It's clear it's a lone Bronto but still surprising to find on the beach perhaps cut off from others of it's kind when fleeing a predator.

Beyond even that you see an archway in the cliffs behind it and the beach circling around the cliffs out of sight, to your right towards the forest it'd be a short walk to head deeper in land to see if you can find a river or north along the beach perhaps able to find a river flowing out into the sea. Jagged rocks, tall trees and hot sand surrounding you, the odd patch of grass alive someone how managing to survive on the beach. The forest looking dark and menacing, the trees tightly packed together showing you how easy it would be to get lost and turned around once inside.

Base Camp Group

As you all gather around the small reptile it seems to look from one to the other eating the offered berries whenever it felt hungry again and not looking like one that would waste a free meal that was hand offered to it by the three of you, it doesn't seem choosy in the food you offered though once again it avoids the black and white ones, clearly disfavoring them for some reason, the fruit gathered from the tree is actually just more berries clearly this tree is more of a large bush. Eating whatever was closest first rather than picking out a favorite though it's possible to note that it seems to eat the red ones first. As you all take turns gathering berries you also take with you some plant fibers for your efforts though you don't have a use for them yet.

Moving near the giant turtle it's clear to see the thing is actually bigger than you all, with it's head held height it dwarfs you by a foot and it's bulk is far greater than two of you combined it's however slow and seems distrusting to stay near you or eat the offered food like the smaller reptile the others gather around instead choosing to find it's own food, it's behavior not changing since the food was offered.

Back at the smaller more receptive reptile it seems to coo and yip at the gentle petting it was receiving, rolling onto it's back to reveal it's belly to be stroked by Agora, enjoying the attention and lazing about happily, it's from here you can tell the best is clearly female, it seemed to be favoring Kattie the most, maybe because she fed it first or because of how she was laying down either way to shuffles and moves until it's rest alongside her it's long tongue lapping at the underside of her breast as it to seek attention from her as well.
Last edited by MelissaB on Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:31 am

With no change in behavior, Skylark plops back down next to the tall grass and begins plucking them and twisting them together to vent out her frustration at being torn from her own world and being thrown into the new one with these THINGS that won't respond to her. For the first time in a long time, she feels truly alone.

It wasn't long before she realizes that her twisting of tall grass actually made plant fiber rope and she stares at it in her hand. Her mind begins wondering and she looks at the rocks along the beach looking for a larger one before tying the plant fiber around it. With it successfully tied, she throws the rock to test the strength of the plant fiber that she has just made by chucking the rock and pulling back on the long string of tied together plant fiber in a rope like fashion.
berserkerhorn

Postby Nobudi » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:19 am

"Skye," she introduced herself to the group quietly. Karn, Eve and Lina. Good. She could store their names away in her memory properly. That meant whatever was causing her to forget everything was no longer working on her. And she could relearn how she lived. If she could just remember. Nevertheless, the group departed, and Skye along side them. The trek was long and arduous, but devoid of any actual real danger. Yet, Skye was moving much like a prey animal, her head swiveling and alert for any signs of danger. She did enjoy the sights of nature surrounding her. The turtles in particular were of great interest for the amnesiac girl personally, since it seemed both of the them were aquatic by nature.

Once the group managed to make it to a clearing in a grove of trees, she immediately stopped and took in the sight. In the distance, a massive creature chewed the leaves of trees impossibly high, but she paid no mind to it. "Here," she said, drawing their attention. "Here is... perfect, no?"
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:45 pm

"Well you are certainly much friendlier than I would have imagined." Said Katie with a quick giggle as the lizard's cold tongue lapped at her breasts. Katie gave the reptile another few pets before she began picking through the berry stash. She pulled a few leaves from a nearby bush and began to sort the berries by color, discarding any misshapen or bruised ones. She then went about sampling each berry, safe for the black and white ones. She would try the red first, taking note of its flavor, bitterness, and acidity. She would wait a few minutes between each other berry to ensure if they were poisonous that she could tell which one was the culprit. As she sampled the berries she lied down on her back and laid an arm under the reptile, pulling her into a hug. "What should we call this friendly little one?" Asked Katie to the two others that had stayed behind.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Meep Meepersons » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:41 am

Agora smiled as the reptile rolled over and began seeking more attention from Katie. "It seems to like you." She says warmly. "And it seems to be a girl, or well, I think so?" She says with a rub to her chin, she was kinda both herself after all. The other girl was off being ignored by the turtle and she smirked a little, bringing her attention back to Katie and the lizard. "Well, I think you should name her, she seems to like you best!" She exclaims with a grin as she stands up and dusts herself off, placing her hands upon her hips. "I'm gunna wonder down the beach a bit, if you hear any shouting, that's probably me." She says casually, as if what she said was normal and nothing to worry about. With that she saunters over to Skylark as she chucks a rock attatched to something she'd made. "What'cha up to over here?" She asks, leaning in a bit to get a good look at what she was doing.
Meep Meepersons

Postby An Ying Hu » Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:07 pm

"Nice to meet you, Skye. Lina," Eve nods towards the other women, offering them a genuine smile as they proceeded along the beach, the brown-haired woman eager to have left their starting location. Along the way, she kept her eyes open for anything that might be useful, noting the way the turtles were treating the water, indicating that there might be predators even this close to the shore. She also tried to spot any bananas growing from the palm trees, if such things existed here. She was feeling ill at ease, though at the same time eager in her desire to discover more about this land, the subconscious thirst for knowledge always being with her, strengthening her from within.

As she slipped through the narrow walkaway formed by the palm trees, her eyes caught sight of the magnificently large creature, instincitvely flinching back as something told her she had never seen such a thing before. Then she looked at it closer. "A plant-eater. It shouldn't be hostile.." she muttered, "But it's best to keep distance, nonetheless." She looked around, and then at Skye, who seemed very pleased with what she was seeing. "It's better than the other spot, but we still need water, and not the kind we go skinny-dipping in," she explained with a bit of a smile before turning to Karn. "It seems the safest way is there," she points north, "But it's less likely that we'll find a river running right into the water, not unless we're lucky. There are somewhat better chances of coming across one in the deep jungle, but by the way the trees look, we could just as easily get lost. It's no use finding a river if we cannot make our way back," she tells the man before falling silent, not voicing a particular preference for a course of action personally, largely because she was unsure herself if they were to take a risk or not. She sighs, shifting her weight from one sand-covered foot to the other. "Whatever we choose, we should be on the lookout for denser wildlife. They'd live closer to a source of drinkable water.. I think," she concludes.
An Ying Hu

Postby RavenLord » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:14 pm

Skye and Lina, two new names that he engraved into his mind. He gave a nod to Skye and Lina in return before he turned his attention to Eve as she begun to talk. He listened to her comment on their surroundings and judge their options as he took stock of their surroundings, searching for anything that could be useful to the group. Eve herself seemed to be unsure whether to take risks in exploring inland or not, a sentiment the man shared. After Eve finished talking and his turn to talk came, he remained silent for a moment, judging the risks and the rewards and found that risks outweighed any possible rewards. Yet he also didn't want to return empty-handed which meant getting at least some us out of this little trip. Making up his mind he turned his attention to rest of his group.

"I believe we shouldn't take the heavy risks. I agree with Eve that it is less likely we will be able to find a water source following the coast line yet we are not ready to journey deeper into the forest. We could also try climbing the cliff for a higher vantage point if that long neck haven't been blocking the path. As it is, i suggest that we take a look around and gather anything that might be useful, like fruits, plants, stones, big leaves, etc."
"You see? The one who wins is the one who has the bigger weapon." - Immortal Baron Vorg
RavenLord

Postby MelissaB » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:32 am

Base Camp:

As Skyelark ties the fibers together fashion a makeshift rope from the entwined fibers though it's clunky and looks primitive in design and execution, the throw however goes fairly well, the rock being yanked back by the rope, showing that it holds well enough and that you've created a rock on a rope, what practical use such a creation has it let to be seen but as a method of testing the strength of the combined fibers it works fairly well.

Back with the friendly reptile it coos and gives off affection yips at the petting before it gets up, no longer interested in just lounging about so much and begins to watch as Kattie takes samples of the berries for herself. The red one at first tastes rather succulent with a tangy bitterness to it, not unlike a cherry but without the large seed within making it much easier to eat and gobble down. Waiting a moment nothing seems to happen over than her belly rumbling in search of more. moving on the next are the blue, looking closer to raspberries but with a different color, tangy and juices spilling out into her mouth as she bites in, the next is yellow, tasting a lot like a satsuma or tangerine finally is a purple one that tastes like passion fruit all in all neither seem to have any effect other than as a food source for the most part at least as far as eating them is concerned. With your experiment over the little creature begins to eat from the ones left over.

Explorers & Leon:

As the call to stick around the area you're in and search for supplies, more palm trees, bushes holding fruits and rock formations litter your immediate area, looking around you can hear a groan from behind one of the rock formations, it's large and you need to climb it to get a look see before to spot the source. A man, naked like you laying on his back half in a pool of crystal clear water, no fish or plant life within the water it looks safe enough to drink but that would be up to you if you decide to risk such an action. Back to the man it's clear that is is the reason so many of the none aggressive animals are able to live out here near the sea with a place of water, a small passage about a person across leaning through the rocks back onto the beach can be seen though he's mostly in the way of it, just coming around from his unconscious state properly suffering a lot like you had when you woke up together, though if he was meant to be apart of your group and just got misplaced or that he was here long before and collapses can only be guessed until you speak with him and he does appear to be waking up, properly wishing he wasn't staring up into the sky give how bright the sun is.

Everyone:

You are all however snapped from what you were doing as the device in your forearms begins to glow and pulse, something was happening and for a moment you can't help but feel dread as the unknown device springs to life, clearly showing you it did in fact do something and like that you feel pictures and thoughts flood your mind, as if information was being placed, it wasn't your thoughts it was something being told to you, like a teacher imparting knowledge. Slowly the pulsing fades before the urge to brush it with your fingers reactivates it, snapping to life as it sends information directly through your nervous system to your brain, allowing you choice glowing the color red as it does. The knowledge it imparts is mostly about you, medical information much of which doesn't make sense, your blood type, your age, your gender like a medical file that reads you off like a statistic rather than a person, basic information about you but there's a little more, designs float around your brain for items you're not sure how to make, though if you focus on them they flood and seem seared into your mind, allowing you to permanently recall it.

(Everyone has gained a level up, you get +1 to spend on your stats this includes misc and physical stats(meaning 1 in total not 1 for each), based on your crafting skill you will also get the choice of item designs to learn how to make and what's needed to make them you get to pick 1 per point in crafting stat to a min of 1. The way the device worked is whatever you focused on is the design for the items on the crafting list below the knowledge it imparted is also where your stat point went)

Craft 0 – Torch, Spear, Wooden Club, Campfire, Bag,
Craft 1 – Stone Axe, Stone Pick, Sleeping Bag, Sparkpowder, Waterskin, Teepee(tent), Cementing Paste, Mortar And Pestle,
Craft 2 – Cloth Clothing, Bed, Bola, Wooden Shield, Whip, Phiomia(Pig Lizard) Saddle, Fishing Rod, Stone Hunting Knife, Simple Hammock, Standing Torch, Fish Bait, Trap Bait, Deadfall Trap, Slingshot,
Craft 3 – Thatch Buildings, Desert Clothing, Bow, Stone Arrow, Narcotics, Stimulant, Rope Ladder, Pitchfork, Parasaur Saddle, Carbonemys(Giant Turtle) Saddle, Angler Saddle, Castoroides(Giant Beaver) Saddle, Cooking Pot,

MelissaB

Postby Leon Glacia » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:35 am

As Alexander awakens he stares into the sky, the light blinding his eyes. He lifts his hand to shield his eyes, only to notice the glow in his wrist. His mind is filled with thoughts, but the only ones that stick are instructions on how to make a crude spear. He lifts himself from the ground slowly, feeling stronger and noticing for the first time the group on the nearby rocks. His first instinct tells him to step back a bit, but his legs are frozen in place. He feels as though these people may be his only chance to survive in the wilderness he's found himself in. "Hello? Can you hear me? Please, where am I?" His pulse quickens as he gets a good look at the people. Hm, I guess it won't be too bad surviving with these strangers.
Leon Glacia

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay