Erosona (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Erosona (IC)

Postby exalted » Sat May 06, 2017 2:34 pm

"Eww, gross, god no," Sarah replied as she bent at the waist through the open window of the car rather than open the door to get the package from the back seat, "You wouldn't look through private packages of mine would you?"
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sun May 07, 2017 4:52 am

Sarah Boswell
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"Of course not" Sora said with a playful grin. "Unless it looked really interesting. But even then I'd restrain myself." As she takes the package, Sora gives it a through look. "I can't thank you enough for getting this for me. I'll just place this in the house and meet you in the shed. I have a few projects we need to work on."
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun May 07, 2017 2:41 pm

"Yeah, I bet," Sarah sighed in English as Sora strolled off with the package and borrowed clothes.

Stretching her back and arms she wandered over to the slowly, kicking her legs out as she strolled, letting the early morning sun warm her. Once in the barn she gave the tractor a quick once over before ducking into the little side office/ workshop in the barn to change. Grabbing a set of dark blue coveralls from the wall she did a quick look around to make sure no one was peeking before she started to undress. Grease and grime were one thing but the stuff the tractor was caked in was just ick.

Standing in just her underwear, she looked for a cleanest place she could find before slipping on the coveralls.
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue May 09, 2017 6:24 pm

Tamiko blinks at the mention of the serial rapist. "Uhm, yeah. I think everyone knows about that piece of shit. Nobody's ever caught him, though, or we'd know."

Her brow furrows. "He doesn't come from this... sensual realm, doe she? God. I don't wanna think about that. Please say no."
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Wed May 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Sarah Boswell

You look over the side office and pull out a set of overalls from a beat up old locker. The room was a mess but it did provide some privacy. Once you change, Sora meets you in the barn. "Looks like you're raring to go. I'll get changed and we can take a look at this puppy." She says as she enters the side room. From inside the room, the head mechanic calls out. "So have you ever worked with a Utility Tractor before?"

Tamiko Yakazaki

Inga strokes her chin. "I doubt it. Beings of the Sensual World can't leave into our world. That's why you can't summon your Erosona here." She says as a scowl covers her face. "No I believe we are dealing with a person. More over, it appears all the victims were assaulted not by a human but a shadow."
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Thu May 11, 2017 4:42 am

Sarah stashed her clothes on a high shelf, out of the way, after she had changed into the drab navy blue one piece. She was happy for something to do, to distract her mind from the enormity of events from yesterday.

She leaned against the door frame as she saw Sora come in, happy to see the tension from earlier was no longer apparent on her face.

"Gotta pays the bills you know," She smiled in reply to the first comment as Sora passed into the office.

And staying away from creepy perverts who own the apartment, she added mentally, jumbling and blurring what Sora said next in her head.

"What did you say?" Sarah asked as she walked back into the office.
exalted

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu May 11, 2017 7:19 pm

Reina perks a curious brow as she watches Tatsuya stumble down the hotel stairs. She was the one who had stayed up all night having a crazy experience, so why was he acting so strange? Regardless, she lets it pass with out comment and simply makes her way towards the shrine. When the shrine maiden greets her, Reina bows as usual and hands over her business card. "Reina Takahata, Ayakashi Monthly. I'm here to do an article about Emiko-Cho and some of the locals told me that this shrine was worth checking out. Do you have a moment to tell me a bit about it?" She asks, purposely leaving out that her article was specifically about the serial rapes, hoping she wouldn't make that connection and send Reina on her way.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Unradical Dude » Fri May 12, 2017 6:03 pm

"A Shadow..."

Tamiko thinks over it in her mind, taking a sip of her tea.

"So... if I want to find out who the rapist is, and a Shadow is doing it... I have to go back there and look for him?" She looks up, fright on her face. "But... what if I lose? I almost got mind-controlled by some weird shadow in there, and I'm guessing he was some weaksauce loser! What if there's way stronger stuff? What should I do?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 13, 2017 12:32 pm

Tamiko Yakazaki

As a hint of fear enter's your voice, Inga reaches out an grabs your hand. "Dear Tamiko, you have already traversed the Sensual World and overcome your own desires. Not only that, there are others like you who can help you with this task." She says trying to reassure you. "You may not have to find them in the other world. If you can save the soul of the rapist's victims, you may be able to find clues to his identity." You hear a chime as as few more people come into the store.

Sarah Boswell

Sora clapped her hands in front of Sarah. "It's not like you to space out like that. You alright?" She asked, not aware of the events that occurred last night. "Look I know I can tease you from time to time but I wanna know that my employees are safe." Sora said as she layout her tools to the day. Just as you're about to start, you hear the sound of your cellphone ringing from the break room.

Reina Takahata

"Yes, would you mind following me?" Kana asks as she leads you around the shrine grounds. The wild haired priestess follows suit. As they do, the head priest retreats to the administration building.

As you and Tatsuya stop in front of a board filled with Ema (wooden plaques bearing prayers or wishes). Kana begins to speak. "As you can see from the Ema here, the shrine was erected to worship Aoyagi Hanayama. During the Feudal Era, Aoyagi Hanayama was a powerful spiritualist who helped many a man seek true love. The men who found love eventually erected this shrine to her and continues to ask for her blessings."

"Yea but that's only part of the story" The wild haired priestess stated. "In truth, Aoyagi Hanayama was a courtesan, and a very popular one at that. Most of these men were her lovers. She would transport them to some forbidden realm of pleasure and seduce them. It's true that this shrine was erected in her honour. But the men didn't just pray. This performed rituals that would be pretty debased by today's standards." She said with a huff. "But it seems people would rather forget that part of the town's history."
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun May 14, 2017 5:18 am

"I'm fine, I'm fine," Sarah tried to brush off Sora's concern, it would be too embarrassing and complicated to get her involved. Keeping her work at the farm separate from the rest of her life was thing that kept he sane since coming to Japan.

She groaned as she heard her phone go off as they were about to start.

"Sorry," she apologised, putting down the scraper she'd been using to pry gunk away from the work site, "I should get that, might be my dad."

Pulling her gloves off as she walked back into the office she fished through her clothing for her phone to see who was calling before answering.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 20, 2017 3:35 pm

Sarah Boswell

"No problem" Sora said as she looked through the work order on the tractor. As you go to check your phone, it stops ringing. You missed the call but you could see the name on display was Shiromaru, the pervert from yesterday. Your phone rings again as you receive a text instead. The message said 'Prepare to get wet Tonight'. Attached was a photo of a bloomers and a t-shirt.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun May 21, 2017 2:15 pm

Sara cringed and shuddered when she saw the text and photo, deleting them almost immediately. That was not the sought of stuff she wanted other people seeing on her phone.

Apologising as she walked back into the barn, she tied a bandanna around her head to keep her hair back and took a creeper from the wall to roll herself under the tractor.

"So what's first, Boss?" She asked, wanting to distract herself with work instead of thinking what awaited at home.
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun May 21, 2017 11:56 pm

Tamiko takes a breath. This is all so crazy. All of it. But...

"If there's​ other people out there doing this... Going into this crazy world..." She looks up, feeling determination bubble in her chest.

"Do you know any names? I want to meet up with them as soon as possible. We'd have better chances of accomplishing stuff together."

And not to get weirdly turbofucked again, she thought with a shudder. It'd be nice to have someone at your back, if only to stop something going up your butt.
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 27, 2017 1:07 am

Sarah Boswell

Sora claps her hands together and rubs. "Mr. Mushi wanted us to take care of the yearly maintenance. We'll start by changing the engine oil and filter. I also wanted to change a few of the hoses" . She says as she raises the hood. "Oh yea, I wanna thank you again for grabbing that package for me. If you every need a hand let me know."

(You've formed a Social Link with Sora [Class D]; Gained Access to the Empress Arcana, Can now summon Senri)

Tamiko Yakazaki

"I know a few who are regulars here while there are definitely others" Inga said as she tapped the side of her glass with her spoon. 'There was a woman and student who came in and got the same key as you. One was a reporter investigating the strange going-ons. The other was a picking up a package for one of my regulars. I think she as a student at Fūzoku Academy. Tall, blonde hair, one of the few foreigners in town. " Reaching forward, Inga gives you the number of one "Reina Takahata'
Mark3000

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat May 27, 2017 7:43 am

Reina smiles and nods, following the priestess' as they lead her to the shrine, thankful that they either hadn't heard of her magazine or simply didn't care. "Mind if we take a few pictures?" She asks as they come to stand in front of the Ema board, letting Tatsuya do his thing if allowed as she listened to Kana and looked over the Ema's to see just what kind of wishes people were making. Maybe the victims would have put up a wish of their own if they came here. A spiritualist helping people find true love wasn't all that interesting, but a sordid past and a familiar sounding realm of forbidden pleasures meant that Reina was clearly on to something.

"Ah, I think I know what you mean. Inga of the Velvet Room mentioned having similar problems with the locals." Reina says as she jots down a few notes, casually mentioning the Velvet Room to see if she gets a reaction. "Could you tell me more about some of these rituals? It sounds like information I wouldn't be able to get anywhere else?" She asks, the lewd rituals being of interest to her but mostly in a professional manner, or so she tells herself. She also digs the key out of her pocket to show to the priestess'. "Oh yes, could you tell me if this looks familiar? I've been told it's from around this area, but no one has recognized it thus far.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby exalted » Sat May 27, 2017 9:33 am

"Can do, Chief," Sarah grunted as she continued to scrape grime away from the engine and filters so she had access to filter and sump nuts.

Rolling back out from underneath the tractor, she dusted herself off and game a quick stretch to loosen up the muscles strained while working underneath the machine.

"Don't mention it, seriously, don't." Sarah joked as Sora thanked her again, "Got the keys to get this thing warmed up?"

Plonking herself down on drivers seat, she looked around the dashboard for the ignition so she could get the oil warm for changing.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:42 pm

Reina Takahata

The wild haired priestess gave you a wide grin. "Of course, come on!" She as she cleared the way for Tatsuya to start snapping photos. Looking at the Ema Board, you are able to find one written by Megumi.
" Meet a Strong Lover

- Akamatsu Megumi"

It was a simple wish but very much like your old friend.

Kana continues to listen to your questions as she nods. "That does sound familiar to some of the scriptures left behind by Aoyagi Hanayama and the former priestesses. They also mentioned these rituals kept this world at bay" She said blushing a bit. That's when the wild haired priestess stepped forward. " These rituals are called the Trials of Hanayama. They are said to quell lustful spirits and aid those who wonder into the Sensual World. The first trial is to dive naked into Lake Hanayama behind the Shrine and retrieve a stone from the bottom. The second trial involves using the Sacred Item housed in the Main hall as an audience of 20 light incenses. For the third trial myself and Kana must preform a ... unique Kagura dance to an audience of at least 40. As for the final trial, only the head priest knows, but he's never told it to us."

Sarah Boswell

You find the key and and start the ignition to start warming up the oil. Once a few minutes pass, Sora signals you to turn off the engine. Rolling underneath the tractor, the senior mechanic places a pan under the tractor and removes the sump nut. A stream of muddy oil falls into the pan. "I'll get the new filter and oil. Can you remove the old one Sarah" Sora asked as she rolled from under the tractor.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:23 pm

"No problemo," Sarah replied with her best Austro-Hispanic accent, bouncing off the seat to the ground.

Tagging out with Sora, she laid back down creeper and scootched back under the track, legs sticking out from underneath the side of the tractor as heaved on the old filter.
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:03 pm

Tamiko looks down at the number she''s been given. Reina, huh? Might be worth contacting.

"Thank you," she says. She means it. Now that someone else has fallen into the weird sex world, she no longer feels so alone. There might be a fighting chance in all of this. And hey, she has a huge samurai ghost now. That might be helpful.

She makes her goodbyes and leaves the store. She decides to maybe shoot a text Reina's way. But it'd be better to just call in person. She taps out the number on her cell and waits.
Unradical Dude

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:28 pm

Seeing such a simple and pure wish from Megumi brings a frown to Reina's face as she recalls the pictures she had seen of just how that had ended up. But time fretting over it was better spent getting to the bottom of this. Reina turned her attention back to the priestess' explanation of the trials of Hanayama, taking care to make good notes. This was the part her readers were really here for after all, and she knew her editor would eat it up. "What is this sacred item? Any chance we could see it? I'm interested in this dance of yours as well." She asks in hopes of getting as much coverage of these rituals possible. She wanted to speak with the head priest as well, but that could wait until later.

As she speaks with the priestess' and makes notes if the conversation, she feels a vibrating in her pocket that would be her cell phone. "Ah, pardon me I should take this." Reina tells them apologetically, pulling her phone out and stepping away to check it. She doesn't recognize the number, but she's given her card out to quite a few people and it could be a lwad calling with more information so she decides to answer regardless. "Reina Takahashi, Ayakashi Monthly, how can I help you?" She answers politely as she flips her phone open to take the call.
FragranceofMtDew

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay