Erosona (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Erosona (IC)

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Saturday September 24 20XX, Afternoon

Sarah Boswell

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The two of you continue to work on the tractor. All the while you exchange small talk. With topics ranging from American Fast Food to movies to Sarah's own little project in the back of the Barn / Garage. After a little while, Sora brings up a strange subject. "So, i know you didn't what to talk about it but how were Inga and Helga?"

Tamiko Yakazaki & Reina Takahata

Tamiko heads outside and dials Reina. As she does, the musician spots the ganguro girls she ran into last night heading into a burger joint.

Reina on the other hand took notes as Kana and her partner continued. "It's ... uhm a stone phallic" The priestess says, adding the last part under her breath. When you go to answer your phone the two priestesses nod. "We'll prepare some tea." They say as they leave you to your conversation.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:08 pm

Sarah raised her eyebrow at Sora's question as started to pack away the tools. Looking at the clock on the wall she shuddered as she realised how fast the hours had ticked away and she would eventually have to go home to face the pervert.

"They seemed fine... I guess," She started, "Don't really know them to say otherwise and I didn't stay long... you know, with the whole trauma of seeing my classroom teacher there and all. Why do you ask?"
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:53 pm

Sarah Boswell

Sora giggled as you answered. "Hehe, I'm sure you and your teacher will be laughing about this years from now." She said as she started to pack away her tools as well. The two of you had made pretty good progress on the Truck's repairs.

Cleaning her hands with a spare rag, Sora gave you a pat on the back. "That should be enough for today, Why don't you take the rest of the day to enjoy the weekend." She said not realizing your situation.
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:39 pm

Grinning wickedly as she felt Sora come in close, Sarah quickly shot her hands out and dragged her greasy fingers down Sora's cheeks. Laughing, she quickly scooted around to the other side the tractor, to keep it between herself and the other woman.

"And why are you so urgent to get rid of me, huh?" She joked, "Got a hot date or something?"

Sarah knew she was just delaying the inevitable, eventually she would have to go home and face the perv, but she could at least torment Sora for a bit first.
exalted

Previous

Return to Roleplay