Erosona (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Erosona (IC)

Postby exalted » Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:23 am

Sarah groaned as her shower contemplation was interrupted by doorbell. Sighing and then shouting she was coming, she turned off the water and hastily wrapped a towel around herself as she got out and tried not to drip everywhere or slip as she scooted out the bathroom and over to the front door.

FML, she thought again as she looked through the peep hole at the two women. What did those two busy bodies want now?

Making sure the chain was secured, she learn't after the first time to keep the door chained or the pair would just barge in and start prying, before opening the door.

"Yes?" She asked after opening the door as much as the chain would allow.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:21 am

Sarah Boswell
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peeking through the door, you immediately recognize one of the women as the head of the Emiko Homeowners Association. "Hello Miss Boswell, this is Mrs. Shiromaru from the EMA. You're neighbors called saying there was some kind of disturbance last night." She said brushing away her thick black hair. The other woman looked a little younger as she stood behind Mrs Shiromaru with a clip board. It only takes you a moment to remember the nameplate on your stalker's house. Somehow he was related to this woman.

Mrs. Shiromaru continued the conversation. "Would you be able to let us in so we could discuss the situation?"
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:27 am

Sarah blew a soggy strand of hair from her face as she tried to smile her best shit eating grin at the women.

"Oh, that? The sliding door jammed while I was on the balcony," She laughed lightly, trying to downplay the situation as her mind raced to remember the name, "I lodged a request with Maintenance weeks ago but you know what they are like."

Groaning mentally when she remember where she had heard the name, and when the women refused to leave, she dully unlatched the door and stepped back to let them in. Refastening the towel as she showed them to living space, she apologised for the mess and thanked which ever gods were looking out for her that she had taken Sora's case into her room last night when she went to bed.

"We need to make this quick," She tried to speak softly, "I have to leave for work soon."

Her eyes stayed locked on the Shiomaru woman, her mind ticking over just how the perverted creep had got access to take photos of her, but also on how much this woman knew about it.

"Can I offer you women anything to drink? Tea? Coffee?" Her Father's words about the importance of being the dutiful host in this country coming back to her.
exalted

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:02 am

Sarah Boswell

"Tea would be fine, thank you" Mrs Shiromaru said as she and her assistant sat down. "I'll contact the landlord and get him to fix the sliding door. Our family owns this building so come to use if you need anything." When she finishes, Mrs Shiromaru turns to her assistant. "With that settled, I also wanted to know if you would be attending our fundraiser in a few days. I know you and our organization got off on the wrong note. But I would like to mend this relationship."
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:32 am

Sarah dumped the water in the old electric kettle before refilling it at the sink, she hadn't used the kettle for ages and didn't trust what might be inside. A part of her thought it would be a fitting fate to poison the relations of the vile creep, but to her knowledge the woman hadn't done anything to deserve a case of food poisoning.

She grabbed the cleanest mugs she could find in the cupboard and dropped in a tea bag from the stash her father kept for visitors, placing it all on a tray with the bowl of sugar. She listened to the woman as she waited for the kettle to boil, her stomach still doing somersaults as the woman said the family owned the building as more pieces of the puzzle fell into place. The click of the kettle brought her back to reality and she filled the cups before taking the tray over.

Sitting down as best she could in the towel without flashing anything, she passed the women their tea and groaned inwardly as they mentioned the fundraiser, knowing she wouldn't be able to get out of it now they had promised to fix the door.

"Oh, sorry, with school and work I had completely forgot about the fundraiser." She kept her polite grin in place, "What was the fundraiser again?"
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:48 pm

Aoi woke up, but didn't bother moving out of her bed. She felt way too sore. On the bright side, there were no classes to day so she didn't have to do much. Did she promise anything to Kikyo?
Yawning, the teacher stretched and sat up, eventually finding her glasses and checking the time. Yeah, that figures. Sleeping in to almost noon was not like her, but considering the night she just had... She wanted to reflect on it, on what she said to her Shadow. But the memory of the encounter just made her hands wander downwards. Not productive at all.

Rather than spend the rest of the day moping about, she decided to get up and around. She did have the next few lessons to finish preparing, but that could be done in the evening. Her eyes fell onto the key and box next to the bed. Questions. Way too many questions. Aoi needed some answers. With a start she looked at the coat she had discarded on the floor. Sarah's, she had to return it. Best to get that done first.

After getting ready for the day, a somewhat rushed breakfast and longer than normal shower, Aoi left the building. The coat was in hand.
CondorBoH

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:04 pm

Sarah Boswell

Mrs. Shiromaru took a sip from her tea. "We're going to be hosting a diner to raise money to help the local elementary school purchase new books and computers. Their current tools are simply out of date." She said as she put down the cup. "We'll also be passing around a petition to have that foul sex shop closed. Those places may common in America but not here." She said with a huff.

Aoi Kohana

As the early morning fog clears from your mind, you remember that some of the teachers including Kikyo would gather to drink on Saturdays. The turnout varied from time to time but it was always a fun night out. Just as you're about to leave your apartment, you hear a knock on the door. "Ms. Kohana, this is Ryuji Genji from the police department. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?" he asks.
Mark3000

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:25 pm

Tamiko woke up with a lot of questions on her mind.

Did she really go to a weird sex dimension last night? Did she really hire a magic samurai? And did she really return home to frantically stuff herself with the biggest dildo in her collection afterwards? Because they all seemed crazy, especially the last one. She almost never used the Limit Breaker.

But one quick look around her flat revealed said implement on the floor, and the magic box on her bedside table. Damn.

She mulled over the problem in the shower, letting the hot water wash the mess away, Well, what did heroes do with this kind of stuff? In the shows she watched, the enemies were usually pretty up-front about appearing in public and taking over the world. But this seemed like a much trickier problem. It wasn't exactly one she could use in public, either. If those kinds of enemies were the norm.

She managed to prevent her hands from wandering down at the idea of that happening to her in public. Nope, not the time. She needed to figure out a few things. Step one - find the owner of the portal to the sex dimension. Ask them what the hell they gave it her for, or why they had it. Step two... uhm, maybe make some forays into said sex dimension? That'd mean supplies. The time wasn't the problem, as Tamiko could make excuses on occasion and didn't have many close friends in her usual groups anyway. But if she was going to end up in dicktopia, then she needed something to help her get through that.

Step three would be maybe to learn about Musashi, to see if anything about him would be useful when using her new magic samurai powers.

She got dressed, carefully put everything away, and took the box with her as she set out back to where she'd bumped into the mysterious woman earlier. If nothing came from that...

Well, the encounter with her shadow had been enlightening. Perhaps some lifetyle changes needed to be made.
Unradical Dude

Postby exalted » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:23 pm

Sarah kept the hot cup of tea in her hands, warming them. She had never quite got into the practise of drinking tea but held onto it for civility sake.

"I'm not sure I'll be able to help much," She replied about the fundraiser, "being a student and all, I only work weekends and barely make enough to get by."

It wasn't a complete lie but Sarah smiled to herself as she actually had a legit reason for once to skip out on the old bats. She put down her cup of tea with the others and stood up to take the tray, hoping the meeting was over when Mrs Shiromaru started talking again and Sarah paused to listen.

"Really? I had no idea you were such an expert on American sex shops?" She said with her most polite and earnest inflection, "I know I would be too embarrassed and self-conscious to make such negative and wide sweeping statements about another culture without having all the facts, but being an expert you wouldn't have that hang up."

Well, she just kissed that door repair down the drain, Sarah thought as she turned sharply to return the tray to the kitchen.

"Was there anything else I could help you with?" She asked from the kitchen, "As I said, I really do have to get to work."
exalted

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:17 am

Sleep comes easily enough to Reina despite how worked up her Shadow had gotten her with no relief and she passes out after jotting down a few notes on her nights adventures. Morning arrives far too soon, but the sun wakes her up all the same. Tatsuya is still sleeping soundly though despite having gotten to bed far earlier than she had. Sighing and shaking her head, Reina decides to take a shower now while he's still asleep so they can hit the road again once he wakes up since today was looking to be even busier than yesterday. As she relaxes and enjoys the comfort of the hot water running over her body, she recalls that the shrine was going to be their first order of business. Where they went afterwards depended on what she learned there but she definitely wanted to go back to the Velvet Room at some point to talk to Inga again about what had happened last night.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:57 pm

Tamiko Yakazaki

Primed and ready, you leave for downtown Emiko. It was still early in the morning so the streets weren't that busy yet. Retracing your steps, you spot the woman who you bumped into, she seemed to be unlocking the shop in from of her. The Velvet Room. You remember hearing about this new sex shop. The store owner, Inga was the one who sold you the Limit Breaker.

Sarah Boswell

You can see Mrs. Shiromaru's eye twitch as she tries to keep a smile on her face. Behind her you can hear her assistant giggle as you put her higher up in place. Finishing her tea, Mrs. Shiromaru stood up. "No that will be all Miss Boswell. Thank you for inviting us in. I will see that your sliding door is fixed. Though you know how long these things can take. I hope you can be patient with us." She said as the paired bowed and left your apartment.

Reina Takahata

As you prepare to leave for the shrine, Tatsuya comes stumbling down the motel's stairs. When you're ready to leave, you head out. Looking up at the Shoji Resort, you remember the twisted, erotic version you saw in the Sensual World. The difference between the two resorts was night and day.

It doesn't take long for the both of you to reach the shrine. Or more correctly reach the base of the hill leading up to the shrine. Moving through the shinto gates The hill is covered with a lush forest and you could her the chirping of birds and other wildlife. You reach the top of the hill to see a a pair of shrine priestesses speaking to a shinto priest beside some of the stone lanterns. The two shrine priestesses had black hair, one cut short while the others was wild and long. While they looked to be in their late 20's, the priest seemed to be in his early 60's.

You don't hear the end of their conversation as they all notice your presence. "Hey Kana, give the welcome" The wild haired priestess whispered to the other one.

"Oh ok" Kana said as she stepped up. "Welcome to the Hanayama Shrine. Have you come to visit the temple?"
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:30 am

Yep, door repair down the drain, Sarah thought as the two left, worth it... ugh... maybe if she helped set up for the stupid fundraiser she could get back in the good books.

Making sure to relock and chain the door, Sarah sauntered back to her room to change. She deliberately picked out her least sexy underwear to put on, not knowing if she would get back in time to change before the creep rocked up and she didn't want to do him any favours. Throwing on the usual jeans and t-shirt over the top, she carefully wrapped Sora's case back in the paper from last night and dumped the clothes she borrowed on top to doubly hide the case before heading down to her car.
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Hm. A weird sex shop owner has keys to a weird sex dimension. Well, guess ideas came from the strangest places, after all. Tamiko walked briskly up to the shop owner, trying very hard to look like she meant business without, well, going to a sex shop.

"Uhm, excuse me?" She stopped next to the owner, biting down her nervousness. "I was wondering... do you happen to know anything about this?" And she produced the box from her bag to show Inga.
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:22 am

Sarah Boswell

With Sora's case well hidden, you head out to the Makishima Farm. So far, you haven't seen the creep from last night. The town is quiet as everything starts to open up for Saturday Morning. You soon reach the farm just as another car is leaving. On the porch are Sora and Hoshi who seem a bit frustrated to say the least.

Tamiko Yakazaki

The long haired woman looked at you with a curious stare. "Hmmm, you're that girl from last night." she said as she stared at the box. "It seems like you've already opened the box and seen the Sensual World. I wouldn't mind hearing how your first night went." Inga said as she opened the door. As you are let into the sex shop, you come face to face with a taller, younger woman with much brighter, silver hair. "Welcome to the Velvet Room. Ah Miss Yakazaki, how has the Limit Breaker been holding up?"
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:09 pm

Sarah used the drive out to clear her head, compartmentalising the elements of her life to make sure one didn't affect the others. Each red traffic light became the Christmas tree at the strip and she gunned it a first flicker of green. Her world became small, simple, listening for the change in pitch from the revving engine that marked when it was off the power band and time to shift gears, her arms and hand moving in unison to keep her from getting bent out of shape while her stomach and core fought to keep her upright through the turns.

She let of the gas as she neared the farm, her smile fading with the revs. The sight of another car leaving the farm this early was odd, and she tried to focus on any important details about it that she could see before turning in and parking.

"So who shit in your coffee?" She greeted the two as she walked up.
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:15 pm

"Uhm, fine!" Tamiko blushes a little. "It's been pretty great! Uhm, I have a lot of questions."

She didn't expect the staff to be this forthcoming about the mysterious world, or the dongs. But she pressed on.

"I, uhm, I ended up in a weird magic and nearly got gangbanged by a bunch of weird shadow people. And then I summoned a magic samurai. Uh, can, can I get an explanation for any of that? I wasn't on drugs or anything, was I?"
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:33 pm

Sarah Boswell

"Soichi Tamaguchi" Sora said as she kicked the dirt at her feet. Hoshi on the other hand seemed ready to punch something. "He's been trying to buy our farm for ages. Today was just his latest attempt at an offer" He says. As the burly young man goes back into the house. Sora nudges you in the side. "I haven't had the greatest start to my day. But I know one thing that would pick me up. Did you get it?" She asked, obviously asking about the package.

Tamiko Yakazaki

Inga gives you a sincere smile. "It seems like you've had quite the adventure." She says as she guides you to the back room. 'Helga? Would you mind keeping an eye on the store while I talk to our friend." She asks the woman who greeted you at the door. Helga simply nods as she assumes her post.

The two of you sit down at a small table in the kitchenette. "Would you like anything to drink dear?" She ask as she moves to the cupboard. "What you witnessed yesterday was no illusion. You were taken to a place known as the Sensual World. It is a place were the sexual desires of mankind manifest and become realized. The shadows you meet are linked to the sexual fantasies of those who enter that world."
Mark3000

Postby exalted » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:04 pm

Sarah tried to not shudder when Sora mentioned the package making her day, not wanting her boss to know she had looked inside. She guessed there was more to the visitor than him walking up offering a fat stack of cash to the sibling, but knew now was not the time to pry.

"You mean that nondescript, paper wrapped package from a shady looking store that didn't look suss at all?" She smirked as she headed back to the car for it, "The store in which I saw one of the teachers? Searing a traumatic image into my mind forever? Is that the package you are refering to Sora?"
exalted

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu May 04, 2017 8:28 pm

"Uhm, coffee, please. Dark."

Tamiko takes in the information with a blank stare but a nod. "Oh, uhm, okay. So... I guess a lot of people wanna be... hypnotized? I don't -"

Whoops, too much info about herself. She pressed on elsewhere. "Uhm, I guess my next question is... why? I mean, why did I get given the box? Is... is there something I'm supposed to do? I don't get it."
Unradical Dude

Postby Mark3000 » Sat May 06, 2017 1:30 am

Sarah Boswell

Sora simply smiled and snapped her fingers. "Yep that's the one! I'll just grab it and we can get to work" She said as she followed you to your car. "You didn't take a peak did you?" Sora asked as she continued to tease you. Looking to the barn, you could see a busted tracker was parked there today.

Tamiko Yakazaki

Inga begins to prepare your coffee. "What you experienced yesterday were your own desires. That's usually the first world people are visited by. Once they gain control over their own kinks, visitors gain the ability to travel the sensual world freely. Though it can still prove dangerous." She says. A few minutes pass until Inga comes to offer you your coffee. " As for the purpose, the hands of fate work in mysterious ways. Have you here of the serial rapist prowling Emiko-cho?"
Mark3000

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay