Pokemon Sexlocke

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pokemon Sexlocke

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:58 pm

"Aye aye, Captain."
Ayane returned Charmander to its ball and stowed it on her belt. She'd do the meet and greet with her 'mon later, when things weren't so dicey. She began to look around for a PC after picking up Bulbasaur and holding its ball in one hand. It would make sense for a pokemon lab to have on in it. Though it might not be logged in on Professor Willow's account. That would cause some issues, but ones that could be worked around. If that were the case, she'd just put the grass-type into her account and bring it out to give back to Willow or her assistants later.
CondorBoH

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:37 pm

Katherine
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

With Willow walking calmly beside you, you encounter no problems reaching Cherrygrove, which honestly disappoints you, as it leaves you with no new friends for Willow. The next route is an easy place to train, but there seems to be something going on here in town, some guy in a purple suit is ranting about Pokemon Battles being inhumane and Contests being disappointing for Pokemon.

Hunter

Without fail, you fail to find a single Pokemon worthy of catching and everything you do find runs away from you, but you won't give up hope, even a single new partner would do. As you think to yourself about the situation, you stumble upon what seems to be a very brave Starly, one that refuses to run.

Ken

You stumble into a wide opening in the forest as the Poochyena come chasing a Zigzagoon through the brush on the opposite side of the clearing. The Zigzagoon is holding what looks to be a berry of some kind, but that's nothing new. Zigzagoon are known for their Pickup ability.

Ayane & Ethan

With no time to spare, you frantically search for a PC, but to no avail. As you return to the Pokeball to discuss the matter, the doors are blown in and without the Pokeball you dive into a pretty tight hiding space. Being close is no problem, it's the fact that a single movement could put you into harm's way that bothers both of you as you wait and listen as the Pokeball is stolen.

Keyanna

You sit quietly as the other members of Team Venom work to open the door and as soon as it opens, you burst inside and look around the room. The screen in the back comes to life and your guard are startled by it. Professor Willow begins speaking to you angrily, not that you care. She lectures you on morals and rights as you grab the Pokeball lying on the table. You watch as Professor Willow initiates the GUARDIAN protocol, which would work if your guards hadn't torn the doors down. Without delay, you make your exit, leaving your guards in the dust as you begin your hike toward Viridian City.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby GoodnightNinja » Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:44 pm

While the route didn't hold any eventful encounters, Katherine was only slightly disappointed. She remembered that there was a trainer school in Violet City, north of Cherrygrove, where she'd be able to learn how to handle pokemon better. While she was eager to find new pokemon friends, she knew it'd probably be better if she kept her encounters peaceful until she could learn from the trainer school. Either way, just walking alongside Willow was positively lovely, like having a patch of flowers with her wherever she went.

Once she reached her hometown, she took note of the guy stirring up trouble. Not one to do such things herself, she kept a wide berth. Since she was in town, it'd be best to visit her mothers, and introduce them to her new partner.
Always ready for a fun futanari, tentacle, or lesbian RP!
GoodnightNinja

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Ken rushed into the clearing followed closely by Blitz. Looking around he saw the reason for all the noise he had heard. It seemed the Poochyena were looking to take a berry from a Zigzagoon. Whether the Zigzagoon had stolen the berry from the Poochyena or had just been trying to protect its find from some bullies wasn't clear, but a Zigzagoon would make a useful partner with the items it could find.

Looking down at Blitz standing beside him he gave the small fire type a smile before getting down to business. Pointing at the space between the Poochyena and the Zigzagoon, Kenneth gave his order. "Alright Blitz, cut them off with your Ember." It probably wouldn't be any fun for the prideful Mon to just set an unaware enemy on fire, but perhaps the move could intimidate a few Poochyena to give up the chase without a fight.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:20 am

Hunter's kinda suprised at how little the wild Pokemon on this route want to do with her. Was her presence so overwhelmingly awesome that she scared away any competition? Probably not. She nearly trips over herself when a little Starly stands its ground, actually kind of excited about that, even! She laughs in anticipation, hunkering down in place.

"I like this little bird. Show me what you've got, Chimchar!" She points dramatically, giving her Pokemon a perfect launch platform in the process.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:07 am

The two find themselves in a rather cramped locker. Their bodies pressed against the other because they have to share the same space. Maybe in other circumstances he might be able to appreciate that but not this time. The danger they were in, with trying to stay as quiet as possible - It tends to kill any natural urge to fornicate. He couldn't see who it was that was taking the Bulbasaur but it was clear there wasn't a thing they could do about it. Least in his opinion there wasn't. He would have to wait for them to leave before they could think about what to do now.
Laughing Hyena

Postby dndman997 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:31 am

"Alright" Keyanna let out "time to book it out of here. C'mon guys" she booked it out of the lab and headed down Route 1 "okay soon as i know im in the clear ill see my prize"
dndman997

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Well.
That happened. If she could clamp her hand over her mouth to... well, do what people do in this situation in movies, she would. But it's kind of stuck behind Ethan's ass. Could be worse.
Actually no, no this was pretty bad. Someone had just stolen the other starter pokemon and quite literally blown the doors off of Professor Willow's lab. They were hiding in a super cramped space where any of the felons could find them. Ayane closed her eyes and focused on being quiet.
CondorBoH

Postby c-war » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:47 am

(I'm going to assume that you meant Oldale town. Cherrygrove is in Johto, I'm in Hoenn)

"Dang. Well, I'm not sure there's much I'd want to catch on 101 anyways," she says as she heads for the north of town, ready to head back the way she had come. She knew that Ralts could be found on route 102 near Petalburg, and that was something that she absolutely HAD to make sure that she caught.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Previous

Return to Roleplay