Pokemon Sexlocke

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pokemon Sexlocke

Postby Firehead » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Kenneth gave a whoa as his new Pokemon showed off its healthy flames. Obviously, his new partner was as ready to get started as he was. The flames on its back and the sheen of its coat gave the impression it was well cared for, and Ken couldn't wait to see what it could do in battle. "Now this is what I'm talking about." Walking over he reached down to lift the small Poke off the ground and tossed it jubilantly into the air before catching it again on its descent as he wondered just what to call his new little ball of fire. Setting them back down upon his shoulder he gave it a scritch beneath the chin. "How about I call you Blitz?"
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:02 pm

"Haha, alright! Welcome aboard, buddy. I'm Hunter." She stands again, a little slowly so she doesn't fall over with the added weight. She tucks the pokeball in to her bag, knowing at least she won't have any IMMEDIATE need for it if she's keeping her word. She looks back to the camera and screen, not entirely sure if she should be waiting for another message from Willow. She figured those professor-ly types would jump at the chance to explain things, but she was really excited to go out and see what Chimchar could do.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:30 pm

She had listened to the speech, but had been interrupted by the other trainer's gusto when it came to his selection.
"Hey, wai- oh fine, it doesn't matter that much."
Ayane had wanted to pick from all three, but that would have been a little greedy of her. She had forgotten other people would be getting the pick-and-choose today. She had wanted to get Charmander, mainly to show off (eventually) to the grass dominated gym in her home town, and was about to argue with the other trainer... till she saw he had chosen Squirtle. Not wanting it to be 'stolen' however, Ayane darted forward and picked up the pokeball containing the fire-type.
"Lucky we weren't after the same pokemon, right?"

She smiled at him, before direction her attention back up at the screen and holding the pokeball in both hands, not wanting to drop it in case there was some... extra rule with choosing or something.
CondorBoH

Postby Laughing Hyena » Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:06 pm

Ethan came into the lab short of breath. There was a reason for it as he had been moving as quick as he could to the lab. Anyone who said Pallet and Viridian were close never had to make a detour around tall grass in a hurry. Either that or Ethan really needed to get out more as he had slowed down right at the finish line, hands on his knees, gasping for air. He heard the female voice and sheepishly smiled. "Right, yeah, I consider myself lucky to..." He stood straight up again and finished the sentence "... got here so fast. Hehe, sorry." He soon picked up Squirtle just before she got her Charmander. Walking alongside her to watch the screen and heed the words of Willow.
Laughing Hyena

Postby c-war » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:28 am

Kristi makes sure that there isn't anyone or anything else of interest in the lab, which seems pretty stark, and then after a few minutes to make sure that Professor Willow doesn't have anything else to say, she heads out, letting her Torchic ride on her shoulder.

The first thought that she has as she gets out of the lab is wondering where the nearest place to buy Pokeballs is. There isn't an obvious shop in town, but maybe.... She decides to ask around to learn more about the area.
It can be so hard to keep track of dice... http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Don't piss off your Healer. They can bash you within an inch of your life, heal you, and do it all over again.
c-war

Postby GoodnightNinja » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:13 am

"You're just so cute! I'm going to spoil you with love and attention, Willow!" She giggled before letting the pokemon free from her equivalent of a wrap attack. With her life already drastically improved, she was excited to go back home and show off her new friend. But she was also eager to go off and adventure. The other guy seemed to be enjoying his new friend too. To the east from New Bark was the Kanto region. It was a bit of a trek, but she really liked the idea of going off to see a whole new region of the world. In the end, she let her adventurous side get the better of her. She looked over at the screen to see if Willow had anything else to say, or if it was just a recording to take care of them in her absence.
Always ready for a fun futanari, tentacle, or lesbian RP!
GoodnightNinja

Postby XanderFrost » Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:20 pm

Kenneth
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Blitz nods happily, yelling it's excitement to get started. It runs out of the lab without you staying in view, but also looking for opponents. "Cynda-QUIIIIIL!"

Hunter

The screen stays blank, though you get the feeling that the camera is still on, watching your every move. Chimchar knocks on the top of your head gently and points to the door, obviously ready to start its journey with you.

Ayane & Ethan

The screen remains dark and the wind can be heard blowing outside. The cries of a Pidgey accompany the wind, indicating the possibility of a Pokemon battle being waged outside.

Kristi

Everyone you ask gives you the same answer: Cherrygrove. The nearest shop is in the town of Cherrygrove, which presents the opportunity to train and scout out the Pokemon nearby before spending your money.

Katherine

Willow shows off a proud pose as you release her and praise her cuteness. She gazed at the Cyndaquil for a moment before rushing toward the door, eager to be spoiled as promised.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby cliffracer » Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:10 pm

Hunter laughs softly, glad Chimchar is as eager to get going as she is. "Don't worry, I was just seeing if the Professor wanted to say anything... Guess not."
Hunter heads out of the lab with a confident stride, and this time she knows exactly where she's going. Route 202! She does eye the PokeMart as she passes by, but figures she should at least get a bit more money before she buys some empty Pokeballs. She's never really dealt with wild Pokemon before anyways, she's gotta know what to expect!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:11 pm

Kenneth gasps as Blitz dashes off without him. "Hey, get back here!" Dashing through the door he nearly tripped over the Chikorita that hopped between his legs. He wondered if this was normal for starters or not as he got out and saw Blitz hopping its way to Route 29. Dashing after the small Mon he finally caught up just before it made it to the tall grass and tackled the wily fire mouse. He began tickling it mercilessly as he chastised it for its escape. "Hey now, you're with me now, and I can't just have you running off all willy nilly." With his partner now properly subdued he looked around to see what was around him.
Firehead

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:33 am

Ayane smiled at Ethan, before peering at her pokeball.
"It sounds like there's a battle outside... but first I want to see this little guy."
She opened the pokeball, kneeling to get a close look at her first ever pokemon.
CondorBoH

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:59 am

Hearing whatever Ayane had planned about interacting with her pokemon he smiled a touch. It was a good idea but something about what was going outside got his attention more so. "I better check outside then. Just in case its something more than a pokemon battle." He said to Ayane and takes a peek outside from either the door or the window. Some people could be having an altercation or it could be nothing more than a traditional pokemon battle. Either way ignoring one outside the pokemon laboratory like this in his view was a bad idea.
Laughing Hyena

Postby GoodnightNinja » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:08 am

Kate cocked her head a little as Willow made her way towards the door. The young trainer squeaked and chased after the pokemon as they exited the lab. It seemed that the other pokemon had the same adventurous spirit. Seeing Willow, she ran up beside the Chikorita, giving her a pat on the head. "You're already excited to get going?" She asked, with her giddy little smile. "How about you choose where we go then? If we go that way," She pointed towards the eastern road. "We'll go to my home. But we can go that way," she said as she motioned towards the west, where they'd be going through a forest towards Viridian city, following alongside the coastal cliffs until they got near victory road. "We'll wind up going to Kanto."
GoodnightNinja

Postby XanderFrost » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:56 am

Hunter

Despite the sounds of Pokemon all around you, there is't a single on in sight. Chimchar looks around curiously, resting it's head on yours with disappointment.

Kenneth

Blitz seems to be laughing as you tickle him, but you can hear the howls of multiple Poochyena. They're getting closer, but Blitz seems ready to fight.

Ayane

Your Charmander yawns as it exits its Pokeball and looks around. As its eyes meet yours it looks away with a smug 'hmph' and a cross of its arms.

Ethan

Outside you see quite the sight. There are several people in purple uniforms battling with people who are obviously police. There are several Arboks and Growlithes throughout town, attacking each other furiously.

Katherine

Willow chimes happily, heading toward the Eastern edge of town before being stopped by a group of mean looking Azumarill and Ariados. With a squeal of surprise she turns around and rushes toward the other end of town.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby GoodnightNinja » Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:00 pm

Oops, mixed up my easts and my wests in my last post. XD I assume you're trying to steer me away from Kanto for now.

This time, Kate kept up with her wandering partner, following closely as they made their way toward Kanto. But there were plenty of strong looking pokemon in the water and in the forest that spooked Willow, and spooked the young woman as well. She did her best to chase down Willow and catch her in a gentle hug, petting her to calm the pokemon. "It's okay... We'll go toward Cherrygrove. People walk between here and there a lot. It's pretty safe." Once she was confident that Willow was calm, she gave the pokemon a gentle kiss on the forehead and stood back up so they could walk together onto Route 29.
GoodnightNinja

Postby cliffracer » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Hunter crosses her arms. "Hrrrmmmhh... Yeah, I thought there'd be a bit more action, more 'pouncing'. We'll find some fun, Chimchar." Chuckling, she starts in to the tall grass that starts off the route. She figures this place must just be too calm to find any aggressive wild Pokemon, but hey, maybe there might be trainers up ahead willing to get rowdy?
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:23 pm

Once Ken was certain that Blitz was thoroughly subdued he relented on his tickle assault. Hearing the sounds of howling he turned toward what he could only assume to be multiple Poochyena. "Alright Blitz, that sounds like our first challenge is on its way. C'mon." Not wanting to wait for the Pokemon to come to him he charged in the direction of the voices with his partner in tow.
Firehead

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:00 am

"Aw, come on you grumpy butt. Lets see your adorable little face. I'm going to be your trainer from now on, and I'm going to make you super strong!"
Ayane sounded cheerful and happy, reaching out to pet the small fire-type's head.

Unless she was prompted by someone else, she wouldn't go to check the battle outside until Charmander responded to her positively.
CondorBoH

Postby Laughing Hyena » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:27 am

He locks the doors just in case and then approached Ayane. "Theres something going on outside. Guys in purple are battling the police outside. With fully evolved Pokemon." He said quickly enough as he had to wonder what to do in this situation. They were barely Trainers as it were and already theres a full on fight going on outside. This was simply one situation they couldn't get into. "We might wanna leave before it ends." Ethan had to consider the last Pokemon here. What if this remaining Pokemon gets stolen by the ones battling outside.
Laughing Hyena

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:34 pm

Ayane jumped at that, looking away from her grouchy little lizard with a look of shock. First time unsupervised in a different city and this happens? If she got hurt in the middle of whatever this was, her parents would kill her.
Obviously her priorities were skewed, but... People in purple uniforms, that sounded familiar. Like it had been reported on the news sometime.
"Is there a back exit? You're right, we have to get out of here and find a way to lock the building."
CondorBoH

Postby Laughing Hyena » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:21 pm

"Won't know until we check." Ethan was already looking for the lock on the front door and was glancing at the shelves in order to barricade it. Soon as he finds it he locks it. He doubted however he would have the time or strength to do the rest with barricading the door. Certainly wouldn't hold up if a Pokemon attack was used on it. Not to mention if that was the only way out they were trapped and it would be his own dumbass responsible for that. "We need to also hide the last Pokemon." It occurred to him that maybe there was a PC to put the Bulbasaur into storage so it could not be stolen. So with that in mind, he called over to Ayane. "Check around for a PC when you look for a back exit."
Laughing Hyena

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay