To Be The Monster Lord

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: To Be The Monster Lord

Postby thealchemist » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:19 am

Slyvia made a small smile at the wolf-mans comment as she slithered towards the stream. With every (step? movement? slither? Fuck it lets go with step) step Slyvia nose was constantly filled with the scent of the boys semen that was still plastered on her face, and its taste was still heavy in her mouth. Slyvia could feel each and every drop that coated her body. That feeling consumed her with wonder, as Slyvia began to imagine how she must look like covered head-to-tail with cum. Eager to see herself, Slyvia made her way to the stream even quicker before stopping at its edge. Trembling in anticipation, she looked upon her reflection and nearly had an orgasm at the sight.

Her face was thoroughly plastered, semen outlining the features of her face with a little bit of it still on her lips which was licked up immediately. Practically every inch of her breasts had a layer of cum on it, except for a small line of skin in her cleavage that almost made a perfect outline of the boys cock. Slyvias stomach and groin was covered to the point, where it was easier to find cum than skin. The brilliant ruby scales that adorned her lower half had become more like a dull pink rather than their usual bright color. Slyvia gazed upon her reflection while her hands began to caress her belly, feeling the return of her desire as well as the warmth of life within her. The fact that she was pregnant came to no surprise to her. In fact, it would have been more surprising if she wasn't considering the amount the boy packed within her.

Slyvia looked at her reflection one last time before turning away from the stream and headed back to the village. What's the point of a stained jewel if it is no longer stained? No, I'm not going to go clean myself... Not just yet. Slyvia thought while looking down and caressing her stomach. More importantly, I need to find a safe space to raise this baby. Didn't Granny Gertrude mention something about a castle? With that, Slyvia began to seek out the old crone.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:53 pm

The succubus gives them both a seductive smile and steps back as the sisters make their shared bed for the future, placing the many pillows in a way that would give them a good rest. "Very well done," she puts it in a pleased tone, moving to kiss both of them, Wendy first as her sister informs her that Gertrude will want to provide them with assistance. It made sense - the more spawn she had for her den, the stronger it would be. The old woman may also have a personal fondness for children, or she may not, but the practical side remained no matter what the case would be. "Then I shall have to speak to her. There are.. questions, I would need answered," she admits, returning Henna's kiss and moving a hand to grab and stroke the harpy's large shaft, bringing it teasingly to full erection once more though when it was time to put it inside her, she steps to the side to give Henna a good view of her sister who was leaning on the bed and in a rather seductive position. It would not do to have them fight over herself - that would only bring misfortune. "Why don't you tend to your sister while I am away? She seems rather.. needy~" she flashes a seductive wink at Wendy as she watches Henna move in to cuddle, maybe do more than that. As much as she would have wanted to watch or join in, there were still things she needed to do before nightfall, though she would intend to return and sleep with the twins, now that she had a den. Blowing a kiss in the harpies' direction, she takes flight towards the camp once more before landing and looking for the Grandmother, though she would stop if there was also something else that might catch her eye in this camp, something that she could do to make it and her stronger. After all, she had just got pregnant, and it was unlikely that she would give birth right away.
An Ying Hu

Postby CondorBoH » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:03 am

VintageBass
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

With a hint of regret, Lillie slides off of your cock and sticks a finger or two in her twat to keep your seed inside of her. Since you're both entirely different species of monsters, it may be a little harder for the pregnancy to stick. Her sister gets up off of your face, her juices forming a live between your mouth and her slit for a moment. Unlike her sister, Verdant takes her time sliding your cock inside herself, wiggling her wide hips and setting her ass shaking as she lets you fill her. Her back is to you this time, so while you don't have a good view of her hefty breasts, you do have the benefit of her ass.

"Ready, sugar-bunny?"
A teasing little nickname, but as she says it you feel her pussy tighten up as she begins to bounce on your cock. It is far more controlled than when Lillie was there and her moans are more deep and lusty.

thealchemist

Despite the few overall members of the small community, you do get a few looks from those that are around. Most with mouth agape, hardened nipples and growing erections. The scent of cum and sex emanating from you was quire overbearing. Which was, of course, exactly what you wanted. You're a stained jewel, one that everyone can love.

Anyway, you make your way over to where you recall the old lady toddled off to before. You find someone else standing there too. The succubus who arrived at the same time as you.

An Ying Hu

As you leave the nest you hear something wet and Wendy squeak. So that's that taking care of. As much as it would delight you to watch them or join in again, you did have other things to take care of. You make your way down to the little hamlet and pick out the building which is, most likely, the old hag's home. You can tell because it seems a little more... hag-like, you know?
As you land and knock on the door, hoping for Granny to come out soon, the smell of fresh cum becomes apparent. Then so does the large reptilian woman. She's covered from head to... well you can't say toe, since she has what appears to be a tail from the waist down.

An Ying Hu and thealchemist

The door to the little hut opens before you two can say a word to each other. Granny hobbles out and casts a keen eye at the two women before her.
"Well, that was quick. You got the oven stuffed right away. Good going. So what exactly did you want from Ol' Granny?"
She probably knows what the two of you are here for, but is just being annoying about it.

Albedo28 and FragranceofMtDew

Her dress falls to the ground, any underwear soon being lost along with it.
The Sorceress squeezes her eyes shut, letting out a loud moan. When Chiyoshi claimed her lips, she opened her eyes and leaned into it, her tongue pushing forward to reach her tempter's. Her eyes had a slight pink haze to them, the effects of a monster's lust on a human. She was totally under your control now. It would wear off in time, but by she would be your plaything and it would just keep resetting. Your treatment of her brings her to the brink of orgasm and she desperately tries to get your hand back.
The sorceress relents once you give your ultimatum.
"Yes... Mistress."
Oh you were going to have so much fun with her later.

Chiyoshi Lust Attack Roll: 19 + 1 = 20
Charmed!Sorceress Lust Attack Roll: 18 + 1 = 19

"Malcom, darling, look over here..."
The berserker, in a state of awareness turns to see his companion utterly naked, your tails coiling around her and teasing her erogenous zones. He double takes, eyes loosing that red tinge for a moment.
The lusty thoughts and magic you push through her are, to put it bluntly, quite something. He staggers forward clutching his head as lust fills him and fights off his rage.

Then the fireball hit.

Barioth Spell Attack Roll: 7 + 2 = 9
(Subtract all remaining mana)

You aren't quite used to putting this much power into a fireblast, so your aim was a little off. You torch his ass, certainly, and the explosion sends him hurting forwards. You turned a segment of the ground into molten slag, and the blast singes the forest around you. The Berserker is in a bad shape, but by now his eyes were totally on Chiyoshi and the Sorceress, who had begun to shake her heaving chest side to side. Wow, the kitsune did a number on her that was for sure.
You suddenly remember that you were meant to take this man alive if you wanted your new castle to get its repairs. Perhaps it was good that you missed, but you still feel frustrated that he isn't a pile of ash. The next human, you promise yourself, that had no use was going to become ash to make up for this one.

Meanwhile...

Chiyoshi's Duplicate Roll: 18 + 1 = 19.

The Ranger's eyes go wide once the illusion's clothes fade. She's certainly staring now, unable to keep her eyes off of the kitsune's chest. Her face grew even more flush as she heard it moan.
"W-wai-!"
Whatever she was going to say was cut off by 'Chiyoshi's cunt pressing against her mouth. She manages to get a few more surprised sounds out before she, despite her better judgement, started licking the illusion. It was slow at first, but as her lust built so did speed. The real Chiyoshi would feel the sensation 'echo' back to her, just a fragment of it. Perhaps this was going to be distracting.
'Your' finger strokes the outer folds of her pussy, sending a few shakes up the ranger's form. Soon her hips begins to rise, her body begging for more.
A hesitant movement goes through her arms as she brings them to 'Chiyoshi's hips. Rather than attack or anything, she grips them to brace you on her face.

Two down, one to go.
CondorBoH

Postby An Ying Hu » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:31 am

Amaidara reached Gertrude's abode in time to meet with yet another new-arrival - the snake woman she had lost sight of when they scattered around the camp. She allows a moment to inspect her form - now changed by obvious carnal intercourse, the scent and sight all too familiar to her succubus senses and desirable to her mind. This woman wants to be noticed, she thought as her gaze turns away towards the door in silence, deciding not to speak to the other unless addressed first. Her presence was striking - and in times of peace, she might have sought to flirt with her, but there was little time for such trifles with a potential adversary.

As the Grandmother makes her way out of the hut, the succubus simply nods to her words, then she speaks. "I have been told you take care of the mothers in this community, but I would not expect you to do so for free," she tells her as if it was all too reasonable. "There is a while left before I am to give birth, and in that meantime, I seek to be of assistance with whatever needs to be doing here," the succubus says, opting to go right to the point and withold her questions for such a time when Gertrude and her might be alone.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:31 am

Chiyoshi smiles enticingly, teasing and fondling her new pet human as she so obediently tempts the man. And it looked like they were doing such a good job too.... Until Barioth's mighty flame hit and burned that already wounded man. To his testament, he still stood but not for much longer at this rate, which was worrisome as they needed this one alive or they'd have to try to find another man to capture. Still this Malcolm was focused on the two women so perhaps this could still work if they were to be the carrot to Barioth's stick so to speak. With that in mind, the kitsune places some pressure on the sorceress' shoulders to bring the two of them to the ground together so that she would be sitting in Chiyoshi's lap. "Oh Malcolm, you poor thing...Come over here and we shall make all the pain go away..." She intones sympathetically with just a hint of seduction, preferring to let his human companion do most of the work in that regard as Chiyoshi reaches down to spread the sorceress' pussy invitingly for the warrior as she idly fondles the woman's massive chest with her other hand, the echoing pleasure from her clones actions getting her a little more sexually charged than normal.

Meanwhile, the false Chiyoshi begins to reap the benefits of her victory over the human ranger, moaning sensuously at the feeling of the human's tongue lapping at her slit. A perverse pleasure overcomes her as the human ceases all resistant and takes hold of her hips to better please the illusory kitsune. Chiyoshi decides that playing with her a bit more might encourage the human to please her even further and shares a bit of the ecstasy by sliding a single digit into the woman's pussy, teasingly pushing it in and out slowly before increasing the pace a bit and adding a second finger, and then a third, her speed building to match that of the human's tongue licking her cunt.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby thealchemist » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:09 am

Slyvia made her way through the small hamlet, attracting the attention of several villagers. She could feel each gaze that landed upon her form and she returned each look with a small smile or a wave. Being seen while covered in cum was a new experience for Slyvia, there were rarely any other in her swamp, and she was enjoying it immensely. When Slyvia arrived at Gertrudes home, she noticed a familiar figure already waiting there at the door.

Slyvia only managed to give the succubus a friendly wave before Gertrude opened the door. "Oh I was just wondering if you knew a good place for me to raise my baby and I would also be happy to help you out with anything that needs to be done."
thealchemist

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:07 am

FragranceofMtDew

Barioth looks a tad distracted for some reason, you can't exactly tell why, but it looks like you have things handled here. With the combined powers of you and the Sorceress, you bring the wild man under your sway. Soon he's managed to tear some of his clothing free and take his position in the human woman's lap, his rock hard cock penetrating her. She begins to moan as he thrusts roughly, clinging onto him.
You feel their lust cling to their minds, your magic influencing them. You've put them under a basic enthrall spell, they'll need to be constantly teased and flirted with to keep them in that state, but it should suffice for the time being. If you so wish, you can now order them to obey your instructions.

You sigh in annoyance as your duplicate gets pleasured (instead of you, clearly), the Ranger moaning into it's pussy as its her turn to get pleasured by it. You'd need to Ranger to get closer to enthrall her too, but once she cums it'll be easy to get the girl to follow it to you.

Combat is now over, you have defeated all opponents. You are now Level 2, you have 5 skill points to spend. Your corruption has increased by 4.

thealchemist and An Ying Hu

The hag shrugs at Amaidara's comment of costs.
"I do nothing for free, everything has a price. But mine is fair. All you need to do is help around my home for the time being, care for the other mothers and mothers-to-be in the meantime. Once you are no longer of child, than I shall give tasks to you that are more... active, to say the least."
She then turns to face Slyvia.
"I will assist with raising the child, this entire clearing is a 'good place'. But for a home itself, I'm afraid you'll have to convince one of the current residents to let you stay with them. However, two of the other new folk had a chat with Bertha and went to do some silly job for her. In return, she'll fix up the old fort some ways away to make a viable living space. Once they get back, you may as well talk to them about it. Shouldn't be too long now."

She shuffled her feet a few times, smiling... warmly? Well it was hard to tell, her grin was a little lopsided. And green.
Yuck.
"Worry not, even sleeping outside is comfortable here, I've made sure of that. The people here take care of their own, you and your child wont be at risk and they will be delivered without worry."
CondorBoH

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:42 am

Amai remained silent as Gertrude made her replies both to herself and to the snake woman - who seemed to be looking for a similar thing as Amaidara, though the succubus was one step ahead. It also appeared that they would have some time to wait, and she was relived that she would not be sent to danger until after she would give birth. She would not have been in a position to refuse if a task like that would have been set before her. Nodding towards Gertrude, she replies. "Very well. Since I already have a den, I will offer assistance to my companion in finding one for herself, should she desire my company," turning towards the snake woman, she gave her a seductive, if small smile. It was not that she actually planned to harm the other or her children - rivals to the Monster Throne they may be, but they were not true enemies. The only real enemy was Yadbarath, so the succubus could take to opportunity to form connections, and maybe learn something new to use in the raising of her own children. This would also earn Gertrude's favour, as she explicitly mentioned giving aid to other mothers-to-be, and one could always benefit from more allies, at least as long as core interests were shared.

"Would you want my company, miss..?" she asks, not knowing the other woman's name yet.
An Ying Hu

Postby Albedo28 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:39 pm

Barioth watched from his place above as he held a hand to the worst of his injuries and hissed in pain. He wasn't dead yet but he certainly wasn't in a place to engage anymore opponents. Gliding over to where the berserker and witch were before their new mistress, the dragon-man nodded to Chiyoshi walking over to her side and placing a hand upon her shoulder. "Well done, Lady Chiyoshi. I'll go secure your other spoil. I'm more than grateful that you joined me here. I would not have succeeded on my own." He said giving her a pointed glance before stepping close and allowing his still hard cock to press against the kitsune's side. "I look forward to talking more with you soon." He nearly purred before taking flight once again and approaching where the duplicate and her prey sat.

Setting down behind the ranger with a smile at Chiyoshi's second he moved quietly behind the lust filled woman only to grip her ass and run his engorged ridge covered shaft between her buns, hotdogging the already defeated ranger. He slowly and carefully works some magic intent on enthralling the already defeated female so she'd listen to their commands in hope obedience would bring her more affection and pleasure from her new masters.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Sun Jan 22, 2017 6:14 pm

Gennedy didn't have to say a word at the invite. He was born ready to do what his species is capable of doing and he's going to seize the opportunity to do it! Although it seems he might be relaxing during this entire session. With how Verdant is bouncing away on his jelly cock, her cunt bringing warmth and a comfortable tightness to things, this is perfect living conditions for the slime rabbit. He can just be here with these two elves, spending his days and nights pounding at their snatches and filling them up with warm baby batter and producing his empire from here...

But it seems that he's missing out on a larger scale fight ahead of him, and possibly more women to add to his possible harem.

Still, it's probably better for him to enjoy this moment and not what's going on outside. After all he has two lovely elf sisters with him, eager to cuddle up with the cuteness and sticky fun that he has to offer. The only noises to come out of him are sighs, moans of pleasure and the occasional grunts. Even with Verdant taking over, he's not entirely sitting this one out. Might as well get a few bumps in as well, along with patting the eldest sister right on that lovely ass of hers. Might as well, right? Plus those luscious orbs of hers should hold a good amount of milk to feed not only the young he'll be loading into her, but everyone else in the room.

Speaking of others, Lillie's left out of the fun. Yes she is working on keeping his seed inside of her so that it can turn into a bunbun, but why leave her out on this? Gennedy motions to Lillie to come on over, inviting her right next to him and allow the rabbit to spend some time getting to know the elf a little more, get a better understanding of her body and have Lillie open up some more.

All in all, this is a perfect life to live. Too bad that Gennedy needs to get moving and do something else.

Like how long has it been in this hut? He spent far too long in this place fucking these two elf sisters that surely the place outside has changed considerably. It feels as though he's just not contributing anything at this point outside of the two possible bunbuns brewing inside of the sisters. How could a possible king spend his day sitting on his gooey ass and just fuck and not look into expanding his kingdom? Find new ground, take out enemies, bring back captives! There's so much and yet he's taking an easy road... it's not bad, he just needs a little more in his life right now.

So let's just wrap things up and move on with the plot for Gennedy... or at least try to. Surely enough time has passed where he has spent long enough fucking Verdant silly to get him building up another load of cum to shoot into her womb. Grunts and moans got louder as he got closer to ejaculating. His hands grip onto Verdant, kneading deep into her flesh and molding it as his hips bounce along with hers to fill the room up with their lewd noises. Sweat drizzle along Gennedy's figure, giving him a lovely shine to his orange slime, and his breathing gets heavier and heavier with each slam.

In fact, given the amount of time that has passed, who's to say that he's been at this for a while?

It probably doesn't matter too much, as now Gennedy shoots his next load into Verdant. He can feel his balls draining, the white goo coating his dick as it fills up every crevice it can get to, even pouring out from the womb and down her love tunnel. The rabbit sighs, perfectly content that he got the chance to fuck two lovely sisters and they're also equally happy to bear his children. For how much complaining there was above, this really is a good start for Gennedy and he can't be angry for it. Now he needs to spend a little bit to regain his energy, giving him more time to spend with the sisters...

And hopefully, he can get off his lazy ass and get out to do something for the others here.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon Jan 23, 2017 12:16 pm

Chiyoshi coos in delight as the two humans fall under her spell, slipping out from under them as they get right to fucking. She can scarcely contain her pleased look when Barioth praises her, and it's not easy to keep from stripping naked and begging to be taken when she feels that stiff shaft pressed against her, something she blamed the lust her duplicate had been sending her way. After watching Barioth take flight, she turned to her two new pets. "Very well, let's get you to your new home. Pick her up and fuck her as you carry her." The kitsune instructs, leading the pair of lust crazed humans back to the path where they had started so they can meet up with Barioth and the newly captured ranger and they could all return to the village together.

Chiyoshi's duplicate is pondering how best to get her human to come when Barioth descends upon them, the fake kitsune grinning deviously and switching positions. She keeps the ranger's face firmly placed against her pussy but flips the woman over so her ass is pointed in the dragon's direction for easy access.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby thealchemist » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:31 am

Slyvia listened intently as Gertrude spoke, taking in each sentence with an occasional nod of understanding. When the succubus and hag and finished speaking, Slyvia said "I see... I shall await their return to ask about the castle. In the mean time..." Slyvia turned toward the succubus, meeting her smile with one of her own. "It's Slyvia, just Slyvia, no need for the miss. I would greatly appreciate your company, a little succubus charm would certainly help my chances."

Turning towards the center of the village, Slyvia slithered forward and tried her best to hold conversation with the succubus. "Ah, I hope you don't mind my appearance. It's a, um, obsession of mine." Coming to a halt near the center, Slyvia looked at her companion, her hands playing with some of the cum that dotted her lower body, "I'm honestly not quite sure where to even begin looking. Do you have any suggestions?"
thealchemist

Postby An Ying Hu » Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:08 am

"Call me Amai," the succubus answers with the short version of her name as she follows Slyvia into the centre of the encampment. Hearing the snake woman's remark about her appearance, she simply shakes her head. "Not at all - it is an attractive sight," she says, falling into thought as the question about what to do next is posed. Looking around first, taking note of what was going on, she would then tend to her answer. "Gertrude spoke of two others who went to accomplish a task in exchange for cleaning of the nearby fort. I know not who they are, but if you wish to wait, we could accompany them there. However.." and she emphasized that last word with a particularly deep tone as she swayed closer. "Many of our kind would likely want to inhabit it for their spawn. If you desire a more secluded place for your children, I would advise that you find someone who already lives here in the encampment, as seduce them to let you live with them. You will sacrifice space for security, if that is so," she tells Sylvia, looking around again. "I can use my charms to increase your chances of success with whoever you want, should that be your choice."

Her demonic eyes look down to Slyvia's belly, letting a soft hand touch the other woman with a pleasant tickle. "Would this be your first child?" she inquires, a part of her hoping that the answer would be negative so she would get some advice for herself, though it was also just as likely that Sylvia was as new to this as Amaidara herself was.
An Ying Hu

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:07 am

Albedo 28 and FragranceofMtDew

The Ranger had, originally, planned on waiting out the sexual encounter and striking back at you both. However, she hadn't expected another monster to appear. Barioth's influence soon drove the resistance from her mind, and she soon entered the same state as her allies. Her eyes took on a slight pink hue, and she became obedient.
If they had no further... actions they wished to use on the captured ranger, Barioth and the dupe would meet up with the real Chiyoshi and the other captured humans.

(Barioth Corruption + 2)

Chiyoshi's new pets did as were instructed, the berseker picking up the busty sorceress and bouncing her on top of his cock as they walked. It was relatively slow going, but the sounds of joyous sex was music to your ears. You waited near where you first hid for Barioth to return.
When he does, you gather up your new pets and... hm, they're all a bit too heavy for Barioth to carry at once. Either you'll have to make multiple trips or walk.
Barioth can carry two. Perhaps flying the two you wish to trade back first is a wise choice?

Quest: Capture One Male and One Female human for trade with Monsters, any others found/obtained can be kept.
Quest Success! Ready for turn in!

VintageBass

Indeed, Gennedy and the two elves have been at it for... a rather long time. By this point, he is absolutely spent on seed. Both sisters are very happy with how long you lasted.
The way the two of them are rubbing their stuffed stomachs is a good sign of things to come. Despite your... differing genetics, no doubt at least one of them is pregnant.
Now, the two snuggle against you on either side. Verdant's curves and bulk providing such a soft and warm sensation, while Lillie's slender form had a different kind of softness to it. You were in paradise, but you need to do something else soon...
Ooof, once you regain some energy. Even though you're a monster, these two were greater monsters than you! You think it'll be at least 8 hours before you could fuck with any amount of proficiency again.

Now then, what would you like to do?

An Ying Hu and thealchemist

The old hag turns away from you and returns to her home as you begin to talk among yourselves.
"If you have anything you need of me, merely ask."
If the two of you have nothing else to bring up to her, she simply closes the door and continues whatever tasks she has within. You notice that it is, perhaps, mid-afternoon. The ones running the errand should be arriving back in the hamlet soon. Do you choose to wait and continue talking, or seek out the builder Granny spoke of, Bertha? Perhaps you have something else you wish to do.
That is, however, up to you to decide.

Without the hag nearby, your respective senses of lust return.
CondorBoH

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:18 am

With the catch subjugated properly, Barioth smirked and lifted her over his shoulder, giving her ass a spank. "Hmm, easy enough. Not valiant fight or last stand. Nothing like me." He scoffed before looking to the doppelgänger and appreciating her with hungry eyes before he turned and spread his wings. Before he said anything his mind returned to the berserker and his struggle, making the dragon man smile as he recalled his own doomed fight with a monster far beyond him. Likenesses tend to repel individuals from one another. Maybe the doomed human male would prove more than just a cum tank for the village, who could say what the future brings. Looking over his shoulder to Chiyoshi's copy he nodded. "Meet you back at the tree we touched down at then." He murmured, leaving the magical clone as he took flight.

Meeting up with the kitsune, he walked calmly over, hearing and seeing the human pair fucking calmly he felt his loins stir, his cock throbbing a bit before he turned to Chiyoshi. "Well, three here and only two are required. Which do you want to keep? The male might be more useful to you though I'd certainly appreciate another womb to fill after we discuss my own want to fill yours." He nearly purred as he leaned close to the fox woman. "Shall I deliver our parcels or should we all enjoy a walk back together?"
Albedo28

Postby thealchemist » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:32 am

"Ah thank you, I am pleased that I am not the only one who thinks so." Slyvia said, giving Amai a warm smile. For some time, Slyvia pondered over the succubus' suggestions. The quickening approach of night eventually helped Slyvia make her decision. "Perhaps we should meet this Bertha and wait for our other companions. It would be a good idea to meet our future allies in our battles against the humans." Slyvia suggested whilst trying to remember what the others even looked like. Amai's gentle tickle quickly interrupted her thoughts, a soft giggle escaping her, "Hmm? Oh yes this would be my first." Slyvia answered, her hand reaching up to rest on her stomach. "Is this your first child too? I'm kind of nervous about it to be honest."
thealchemist

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:02 pm

Chiyoshi's duplicate pouts as the ranger's lovely tongue is withdrawn, the woman now being slung over Barioth's shoulder. The illusory kitsune smiles playfully as she notes his eyes roving her slender nude form, nodding at his words and blowing a kiss before she slowly fades away, the illusion having more than done her part.

Chiyoshi leans against a nearby tree as she awaits Barioth's return, eyes closed as she listens to the grunts and groans and wet slapping of her two pets enjoying each other. Barioth's words and his purring in her ear causes the kitsune to shiver, her eyes opening and her face flushing at what he was proposing. "A-as if I would stoop so low as to mate with a filthy human." She sputters before taking a deep breath to regain her composure. "Besides, Bertha requested a male and a female so we must choose one of the women to keep. I like... this one." Chiyoshi says walking over to her sorceress, caressing her skin as the warrior fucks her. She still despised humans, but this one had been particularly fun to tease. On the question of how to get them all back to the village, Chiyoshi pondered having Barioth make trips to fly them all back but decided against it. He was an ally not some beast of burden after all. "It will be easiest to walk, I believe and possibly faster since you won't need to make multiple trips. Though if you wish to take two and fly while I walk back with the other one, I've no objections." The kitsune says, leaving it up to her companion as to what he wished to do before starting to walk back to the village, hips swaying as her tails idly swished to and fro as she moved.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:23 am

Barioth simply smiled in response to Chiyoshi's blush as she spoke her mind, "Then I am to assume that you would stoop low enough to mate with me then?" He asked, raising a brow as he watched her approach the human woman getting railed by her fallen ally. Shaking his head as the kitsune caressed the witch's skin and made her decision, Barioth spoke up once more, "A fine choice. I'm glad your tastes are akin to my own. Though I won't claim any right to breed your conquest, I would certainly enjoy making her howl a bit should the opportunity arise." While he spoke, his free hand had moved to his still erect member, stroking it a few times as hot precum dripped onto the ground below them only for the dragon man to shake himself out of his momentary stupor. Catching up on the words he'd heard but not fully processed, his eyes followed Chiyoshi as she began to walk off toward the village, glued to her ass while her tails swished temptingly just in front of him. Falling in line he reached forward, petting one of her fluffy tails softly, "Then we shall walk. I was hesitant at the idea of leaving you out here with our job only half finished. This was a group effort after all and your presence was most... appreciated." He hummed.
Albedo28

Postby An Ying Hu » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:19 pm

The succubus noticed how her soft touch elicited a giggle from Slyvia, so she kept up the teasing gesture with her index until the other girl reached out with her own hand on her belly. "Mm.. yes. I was a courtesan before the war - it had never been my plan to sire children," she tells her with a smile. "It's a fortunate thing we have each other for support, hmm?" she intones gently, her finger moving upward to the snake woman's ample bust before suddenly withdrawing, letting only the tickle remain, maybe as an enticement for a possibility.. ".. but we have work to do, in the meantime. Your plan sounds good - lead the way," she tells Slyvia as she looks about for someone to ask regarding the location of this Bertha.
An Ying Hu

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:37 am

Regaining her composure isn't easy for Chiyoshi when Barioth seems intent on putting things so bluntly. "We already talked about this, did we not? Or perhaps you just want to hear me say it again? Very well, I shall indulge you. After this task is complete, I'm. All. Yours." The kitsune purrs, flashing a toothy grin as she watches the dragon idly stroke his thick shaft for a few moments before turning back to begin their return trek to the village. Chiyoshi is quite aware of Barioth's gaze fixated on her behind, finding herself enjoying the attention and putting a little extra sway in her step for her companion's enjoyment. "The first of many successful ventures, I hope. I do believe we worked rather well together." She acknowledges his compliment with one of her own, her tails teasingly evading Barioth's grasp the first few times before finally settling and allowing him to pet them as he desired, the kitsune sighing pleasantly as she enjoys his touch against her soft fur.
FragranceofMtDew

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay