To Be The Monster Lord

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: To Be The Monster Lord

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:14 pm

The two Chiyoshi's stand side by side, fanning themselves lightly and smiling enticingly as they wait eagerly for praise of the amazing illusion that had been conjured. Instead, both kitsune and duplicate yelped in surprise as Barioth wordlessly, strong hands groping both their bodies causing them to moan weakly in protest. "Haaaah~?! H-hey, you said after we caught the humans!" Chiyoshi cries out as her clone continues to moan from the groping they're receiving. Eventually when Barioth finally relents, both Chiyoshi's are flushed and breathing heavily, more than a little hot and bothered as they take their places.

Just as Chiyoshi had predicted, one chased after her clone, leaving Barioth and herself to deal with the remaining two. Her duplicate giggled tauntingly as she led the ranger on wild goose chase through the forest, stopping only when she felt they were sufficiently far away and turning to face her pursuer. Since the ranger was already so badly burned by Barioth's flames, she chose to fight rather than serve as a continued distraction, nails shifting into a more clawlike form as the false kitsune lunged forward to slash at the ranger's flesh. Meanwhile, the real Chiyoshi observed the remaining humans from the foliage she had hidden in and my word were the breasts on the sorceress outrageous! She may have had Chiyoshi beat hands down on that front, but the kitsune was determined not to lose when it came to magic. For tactical reasons only and absolutely not because of jealousy, when Chiyoshi sprung the trap she would target the sorceress, emerging from the bushes and lobbing a conjured orb of blue flame at the woman in hopes that a combined effort from Barioth would make quick work of her.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 pm

As the trap was sprung, Barioth had a moment where he only thought of what enjoyment he could gain from Chiyoshi and her body double before he looked to the two humans that had stayed to face off against them. Smirking at the busty Sorceress, he adopted a stance she may very well recognize before drawing upon his innate magical powers to pull energy from the very air, launching a magical attack upon the male warrior, a shimmering clear warp within the air itself would be the only indication he'd actually attacked before it'd impact. He roared out laughing as he looked to the woman, hoping to show her that he wasn't some dumb beast before he hurled the bolt of crackling raw power at the male. "Worry not, ser knight, you're the only one I consider expendable here!" He called, wanting to intimidate more than he was being honest, "We'll be sure your friends learn plenty of the joys of motherhood." Egging on the fighter, and possibly even the sorceress, Barioth did his best to make himself look big, extending his wings and trying to draw their attention away from Chiyoshi to best assist the monstrous female.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Soref12 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:39 am

Amelia sat herself down at the command of the village Elder, letting the thoughts of what she saw in town mull around for a bit as she respectfully let the old man do his thing. She may have been rude to just about everyone under the sun, but this guy had yet to earn her ire anymore than everyone else, and he happened to control an entire village currently prepared to fight to the death. In any case, she listened intently to the man's tale and thought deeply over his plan, eventually she responded with a grin, "I like it, a sound plan that should deal with the problem quickly and effectively. Still, I have to ask a questions." Her body leaned forward over the table, her hands clasped together underneath her, "How do you intend to bind the Night Owl? If it managed to corrupt a golem surely it isn't quite on the same level as most monsters out there, even your village's guard force should've been capable of handling this situation without me so why am I here?" 'with this runt She silently added.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't shake the feeling that there was something wrong here. Corrupting golems? Harassing an entire village? There was only one of them! Either she had gotten better than most guards out here, or this was one tough ass fucking bird. Either explanation made her toes curl in anger and apprehension respectively, it wasn't hard to guess why for each.
Soref12

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:49 am

Soref12
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Elder taps his head, where a tattoo of the symbol of Yadbarath sits on his bald head. He composes himself, looking like a retired warrior.
"Until recently, all of my divine magic had been used to control our village's golem. I struggled to get it back many times, but to no avail. So instead, I have simply gathered what little magicks I have within this old bones for tonight. I will bind it with holy chains, quite simple."
He sighs, looking old once again. Stalwilth turned to an aide, gesturing to a box in the corner of the room, near a large holy symbol.
The box was placed before you, and the elder opened it. Contained within was a clear glass container, adorned with even more golden holy symbols. A powerful binding spell, part of the box rather than cast by an individual. Whatever was within was powerful indeed. A purple shard of... something? It looked like an egg shell, but no egg oozed corruption like that did...

"How much do you know of True Monsters? The ancient ones, before they looked like humans to mock us? They're extinct, of course, but occasionally someone digs up something like this. This is a True Griffin egg, or at least a piece of it. The Night Owl has the rest. The beast itself is long dead, but its shell is enough to taint the land. Were it not for I and these bindings, this mere shard could destroy this village. Only Paladins and Clerics can get close to these ancient blights without being affected by their corruption. See now why you are here? It is not just to destroy two foul creatures that harm us, but to destroy an old piece of corruption before more of these fiends can get their filthy claws on it. I had hopped to explain this after, to not put too much stress on your mind and heart. I had no intention of hiding this."

The young cleric that came with you speaks up now, stepping away from the sealed container.
"Why have you not destroyed it already? Even this piece can cause massive corruption, so why keep it?"

Stalwilth crosses his arms, leaning back in his chair.
"Old age and weakness. My talents were once that of a Paladin. Now I am a mere puppeteer without a puppet. I cannot destroy this without endangering my people. Keeping it close is the safest it can be. Once the rest of it is destroyed by you two, than this too shall perish. I am sure you two can put two and two together. The new core of my old golem is another shard. The vile essence is stymied by the clay and stone body, and whatever of my influence remains. You ask why a Night Owl is troubling us so? It has evolved, changed. It bears a large shard infused into its back. The rest is no doubt within its nest, corrupting my people whom it has stolen. Do you see now why I need you? While we can destroy this Night Owl, even with its enhancements, I am old and cannot make the journey to its nest, nor channel enough holy might to smite the taint. Please, I beg of you in our lords name, help us."

FragranceofMtDew and Albedo28

Chiyoshi Attack Roll: 10 + 1 = Pass/Graze.
Sadly, she seems pretty adept at magical combat. She manages to deflect some of the blow, grunting in pain as the rest of the magic struck her stomach. Her dress didn't catch fire, probably for the best.

Barioth Attack Roll: 19 + 2 = Success
The warrior doesn't even get a chance to react before he is sent barreling into a tree, grunting in pain. He manages to get back to his feet and get his sword out, but isn't close enough to either of you to attack. Instead he takes a defensive stance, staring at Barioth wearily. Gotta love full caster parties.
"Bastard. I'll tear your fucking horns off and use them as paintbrushes for your bloody organs for that!"
How... poetic. Certainly he wasn't a knight, more of a sell-sword. Ah, you do remember that you had to take the male as well.

To her credit, the Sorceress merely focuses on the task at hand, not the goading of her opponents or ally.
Human Sorceress Attack Roll: 18 + 1 = Success.
Barioth would see her point at him, a blast of arcane energy slamming into his chest. Making himself a bigger target did drag their attention away from his ally, but ow that hurt.
Barioth HP: 11/15

The both of you notice the Sorceress blush quite clearly at the sight of Barioth's cock, now that she got a good look at him. Not to mention his statement of motherhood. The good old monstrous corrupting charm~!
Now remember, you gotta take them both alive. Be caaaaaareful~
Or Lust attack them, just reminding yall that you can do that to be safe.

Meanwhile, at Chiyoshi's duplicate....
The illusionary slash had landed, drawing a line of blood across the Ranger's exposed stomach. She grunted in annoyance and whipped out a dagger, dealing a rather painful looking blow to the duplicate. Said Dupe took a step back and clutched her wound, pretending to actually feel pain to keep up the 'game'. But it certainly wouldn't be able to take much more of that.

Dupe HP: 8/13

An Ying Hu

Henna moans cutely into your kiss, showing her aggression again. It was a lovely contrast to her twin. If you wanted a rough time, take Henna. If you wanted a sweet time with so cute music, take Wendy. Who was almost deliriously suckling her juices off of your fingers, drooling and spilling it all over the place. Ah, she was so adorable.

All three of you are basking in the afterglow of orgasm, Henna and Wendy still clinging to you in desperation. As you draw to the shore, they both take the opportunity to get close again. One hugs from one side, the other so on and so forth. In fact, they nuzzle against one of your breasts each and go to kiss each other again. It... takes them a while to stop, but eventually Henna releases her sister and latches on to your breast instead, suckling noisily and looking up at you, her feathered limb rubbing your stomach. Ah, it looks like the 'father' has realized.
Wendy speaks, coughing slightly. She still looked a little out of it and was totally in awe of you still.
"Um... O-of course! We want you to stay with us forever. W-we got a nest in a tree on the other side of the stream. You can sleep with us... I mean ,stay with us as long as you want, Mistress. Oh! I d-didn't mean to say that."
CondorBoH

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Dec 03, 2016 2:56 am

Chiyoshi pouts, feeling even more infuriated as her magic is more or less brushed aside by the sorceress. Her first instinct is to conjure an even bigger and bluer fireball and really putting the human in her place, but once she noticed how flustered the sorceress was becoming she had a better idea. The kitsune would have that bitch begging to get fucked and then leave her wanting. While the humans were focused on Barioth, Chiyoshi slipped behind her target and grabbed hold of her massive tits with both hands, resisting the temptation to get too rough and opting for a bit of gentle massaging instead. "Aw, don't be such a bore... It'll feel sooooo gooood, I promise so just relax and leave everything to us." The foxwoman whispers seductively to her prey, her many tails slipping up the woman's dress to softly caress her skin.

Meanwhile, her duplicate wasn't faring much better, squealing in feigned pain from the dagger striking her and pressing a tail firmly against the wound to stop the bleeding that wasn't actually happening. The outcome of this battle was mostly irrelevant however, it would be nice if she actually incapacitated the ranger for sure, but all her duplicate really had to do was keep the human from rejoining her allies until Barioth and Chiyoshi had finished their part of the fight. With that in mind, the illusion lashed out with her claws again to buy as much time as she could, though she would deliberately avoid vital areas just to refrain from killing the human should she emerge victorious.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby thealchemist » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:10 am

At first, it was Slyvia directing the pace of the tit-fuck. Alternating between fast and slow strokes in order to maximum the boys output. However, the boy began to move his hips and began thrusting into her cleavage like it was a cunt. "That's the spirit! Keep going and don't hold back!" Slyvia encourage the boy, eventually addressing the issue that has been knocking on her chin by encircling it in her mouth. Feeling the final twitches of his cock, Slyvia quickly removed her mouth from the tip. "Yes! Give it to me!" She cried out, and as if to answer her demands, the boy began to cover her pale breasts and face in his cum; even giving himself a light coating.

Slyvia let out a small moan as her body trembled through a mini-orgasm. Panting with need, Slyvia lapped up the semen on the boys check while rubbing in, and spreading, the coating that's on her. Spreading the ejaculate from her pelvis to the upper parts of her tail, and the coating from her face and chest on to her arms. Tarnishing as much of her ruby scales as possible until the boys chest was completely cleaned of cum. Seeing an opportunity, the desire to rut quickly overcame her and Slyvias womb began to desire a coating of its own. "Forget the bath I need you in me NOW!" She yelled as Slyvia forcefully mounted the now turned wolf-man up to the knot due to their combined slickness. Although all of her instincts screamed at her to continue, Slyvia paused at the knot and moaned lustily at her partner. "Come on do it, finish taking your virginity on your own. Claim my womb like you claimed my body!"
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:16 pm

Amaidara cuddles up against the twins, a pleased smile creeping on her lips upon seeing how she had enthralled the two girls, her succubus charms blossoming for the first time in many years. She had almost forgotten how invigorating it all was. Arching her back with a sensuously deep moan she lets the harpies suckle on her exposed breasts which were there for taking and nuzzling, pillows on which the sisters would make out with one another again, much to the succubus' viewing delight. "You are so pretty together," she tells them as her hands creep across their skins, tickling their arousing spots once more. Smirking upon being called mistress and hearing that she was correct in her initial assumption about the harpies' home, she takes Wendy's chin between two fingers and forces her to look into her mesmerizing eyes. "You do not have to call me that, but if you desire it, then I do not mind.." she whispers with a smile before pulling Wendy's face onto hers and kissing the other girl's lips deeply. Then she turns to Henna. "Shall we go?" she asks, curious to see how the nest looked like, and wanting to secure a home for herself as soon as possible.
An Ying Hu

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Taking the strike in return from the sorceress, Barioth grunts but bares his teeth in a cruel smile. "Oh, the things you'll be made to do once we're done here..." He threatened the woman as he saw his ally slink in to attack the busty caster. Weaving another spell, the dragon man this time focuses upon the sorceress, summoning up invisible hands to grope her body and wriggle into her clothes for a more intimate touch. "Give in to the pleasure and allow yourself to succumb to the tender embrace of corruption!" He demanded, laughing once more despite his injury, unwilling to allow such things to slow him down. "Ser Knight, you fail to protect your friends. Can't even accomplish a task that a beast such as I succeeded in? Where is your mettle, your pride? Come and defeat me if you think yourself worth more than the dirt beneath my heal!" Doing his best to egg on the male and keep him away from Chiyoshi, Barioth let his wings flap powerfully, kicking up grit and leaves off the forest floor as he began to ascend slowly, preparing to swoop once more soon, making an unspoken threat to wreath the area in flames once again.
Albedo28

Postby Soref12 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:32 am

Amelia glanced cautiously to the shard in the box, finding the sheer level of corruption in just this one piece to be incredibly unnerving. How humanity was able to wipe out the True Monsters if they're eggs exuded that measure of power was beyond her, but she did know that she was very likely to face something similar to what they did soon enough. Her eyes turned back to the Elder, a slight amount of pity and newfound respect for a Paladin out of his prime, "I can... reluctantly understand why you'd want to keep that hidden for now. But I can assure you that this will only be a boon for the coming battle. I'll see to it that this freak of nature is destroyed, along with all other forms of corruption in this land. I could not ask anymore of you than what you're already attempting to do, sir." The plan was bound to have complications, every plan did, but Amelia would face it boldly and fiercely though if it meant she could save this town from the bird-bitch that harassed it. She stood up and held out a hand to the old man, silently praying to their god that the whelp just a few feet away wouldn't do anything stupid when they finally got into the thick of things.
Soref12

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:16 am

Soref12

The Elder nodded and smiled wryly, clearly glad that you understood his reasoning. For the next 15 or so minutes you, the young cleric and the elder continue to talk about the tactics involved in the coming fight.
The box would be used as an extra form of bait to bring the Night Owl close to the old man. He and the cleric would bind the mutant harpy, leaving you the honour of killing it. If it escapes the bindings, the magic chains will wrap around its wings, preventing it from flying and making the battle far more viable. Once it's dead, they would focus on the golem, who would be distracted by the guards some ways away from the village.
If you have anything you would like to do around the village before the battle starts, do it now.

An Ying Hu

The twins nuzzle into your chest, Wendy hiding her face from yours and Henna leaning over to kiss her sister's cheek. This was a new thing for them, apparently. You feel the futa harpy's dick poke your stomach as it hardens again.
Wendy looks deeply into your eyes, her own going hazy as you mesmerize her. You didn't really need to, but she's totally yours right now. She makes a cute moaning sound as you kiss her, relaxing in your grip.
Henna nods, for the first time actually speaking. Her voice is near identical to her sister's, but seems softer.
"Follow me."
She leans over to nip her sister's ear, to wake her up from her lust-bound stupor evidently, and steps back to take to the air. Wendy follows and then you start to fly and follow them. A larger tree on the northern end of the little hamlet has a large nest built into it. There is a pair of hammocks and some sheets covering the 'floor', a pile of books and various other nick-nacks spread throughout the nest. But it looks very well made and comfortable. A cloth tarp is hung over the nest by some branches to give some shade and block out rain when it occurs.
All in all, a nice little place. But still a nest. You could probably put together a decent bed out of the stuff they have here, get them both to sleep with you rather than in their hammocks.

thealchemist

The wolf-boy watches in curiosity as you rub his cum all over your body, clearly enjoying the show you're giving him, as his gradually drooping member swells to its previous size again. He liked watching you stroke your body, especially your breasts. He is about to get up, to move towards the stream for that bath that was promised before you grab him. He cries in surprise but then moans loudly, almost howling, as you take him. A few attempted struggles are made, but he clearly can't get away from your weight and strength.
Panting a few times, he moans a 'yes' before grabbing your wide hips and thrusting the bulging knot into you. It fit, of course, your cunt used to taking wider cocks, but it still felt wonderful to have a dick in you again. The wolf is moaning again and gives a few weak, experimental thrusts into you. They're... eh. He's trying, but the inexperience is showing. Maybe give him a good ride and show him how to please a woman later.

Albedo28 and FragranceofMtDew

Chiyoshi Lust Attack Roll: 13 + 1 = 14 (Success)
Barioth Lust Attack Roll: 11 + 2 = 13 (Success) Subtract 2 Mana.

The Sorceress moans quietly, only audible to Chiyoshi's ears, weakly struggling against the magical and physical groping she's getting. Chiyoshi would be able to see her nipples poke from her dress as her arousal grows, one of your tails getting a touch wetter from rubbing against her slit.

Chiyoshi vs Sorceress grapple: 18 vs 2.
She tries to break free, but only success in dislodging her dress, allowing Chiyoshi to get a proper good feel of her breast, pinching and pulling one of her nipples. Another good push against her lewd side will bring her to surrender.

Meanwhile the warrior roars and charges Barioth, using a series of branches to pull himself into the air, attempting to strike you out of the sky. Geez, you really pissed this guy off.

Warrior Attack Roll: 11+ 2= 13 (Success)
You cry out in surprise and pain as he lands a good blow on you, across the chest. You're still in the air, but wow did that sting. On the bright side, you did get pretty high up and so did the warrior. The human warrior with no way of stopping his fall. He lands rather painfully, grunting in annoyance and pain as he glares up at you, a red look to his eyes. He was ignoring the Sorceress, focusing on you entirely. How... odd.
You can do a fire breath and hit only him, as aiming at the spellcaster would be a bad idea considering how close your companion is to her.

Barioth HP = 8/15.

MEANWHILE.

Dupe Attack Roll: 18
Ranger Attack Roll: Natural 1.

The Ranger goes to slash at the Chiyoshi duplicate, but a clump of dirt and well placed root cause her to stumble. Her dagger gets lost in the undergrowth and her face gets lost in Chiyoshi's pillows. She darts back, only to be slashed across the collar by the duplicate's claws, and falls to the ground. Her clothes got torn by that, exposing one of her breasts.
CondorBoH

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Dec 06, 2016 11:50 am

Chiyoshi can't help but giggle in delight at the sorceress' futile struggles, both physically as her attempt to escape Chiyoshi's grip only serves to leave her more exposed, and mentally as the human moans quietly and coats one of the kitsune's tails in her juices. "Oho, you got me all dirty. I know you're enjoying this, but since you'll be calling me mistress soon so try to be a little more considerate." Chiyoshi whispers teasingly, waving her wet tail in the human's face to show her even as her other tails dive into the woman's dress to tease her pussy further and her groping of the sorceress' now bared breasts starts to become rougher and more intense. Chiyoshi had never been quite so sexual in her tricks before but this was actually a lot of fun! She'd have to try this again sometime! As she continues her playful molestation of the human, she looks up to Barioth as he battles the warrior in the sky and offers a quick wink and blows him a kiss to signal that she can handle things from here and she will join him shortly to deal with their remaining foe.

Chiyoshi's duplicate gives a devilish grin as the ranger trips right into her bosom and loses her weapon. The illusionary kitsune pushes the human away and gets a hit in for good measure before pouncing on her while she's still lying on the ground. "Hmhmhmhm... How unfortunate this is for you. No weapon and no clothes either if this goes on much longer. Why struggle when you know you can't win? Just give in and I'll be gentle with you, I promise." She taunts the ranger with a grin, hoping having the advantage will prompt a surrender, though she wouldn't hesitate to keep hurting her if she wasn't ready to quit just yet.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby An Ying Hu » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:58 pm

Spreading her wings, Amaidara flew after the harpy twins, content to be in the air again as if the troubles of below could not follow her, though she knew better than to think that way. Once she landed in the nest, she gave both Henna and Wendy a smile, reaching out with her hands to touch their hips before moving away to check on what was here - casting a particular gaze across the books, curious to see what the sisters would be readying - anything erotic, perhaps? she thought with a smile. "Let us make a bed," she proposes the plan to the two girls, as she proceeds to look for anything she could use in this endeavour - the nest's floor was already comfortable enough, so a spare cloth would do for the mattress, and pillows could be made out of feathers, provided the sisters did not have some already made for their hammocks, at which point the succubus would take them for it. She would not disturb the cloth hanging over the nest, however - she relished the shade and no desire to be stained by rain. "I will have to acquire more items for.." she touches her belly intently whilst looking at Henna with a knowing smile. Their kind grew quickly, but even monster children needed a safe place to grow in, and proper nutrition and care. Since this would be her first time giving birth, Amaidara was inexperienced with this, but she supposed that in time, it would become second-nature to her.
An Ying Hu

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:00 am

Barioth was losing his patience. He'd been injured, twice now, and while he had intended to deflect harm away from Chiyoshi, He did not enjoy being cut and bled. His face twisted into a rage filled grimace as he stared down at the knight, his mouth opening as he brought forth flame enough that it lit up his throat only for his rage to be pushed aside a moment later as the kitsune caught his eye with a wink and a kiss. Immediately Barioth's jaw snapped shut and the flames he'd been building subsided. Breathing once deeply he looked to the man and used his brain instead of his anger. A quick wink back to Chiyoshi was all he gave her in hopes she'd trust the plan he'd just thought up, should it work.

"Ser Knight..." He said, floating above the man's considerable reach, "You've fought well despite your poor odds. I can respect as much." Puffing out his chest a bit, the ex-sorcerer smirked down at the human male, "Throw down your weapons, strip off your armor and surrender yourself. I'll allow you to choose one of your companions to set free. Surely you'd fair better in the grasp of monsters than the females, hmm? Perhaps persevere and live long enough to escape and return the hero? Why fight, lose your life, and damn your lovely companions to a life of perfect sex and birthing new monstrous children for us? Use that life of yours for something better, yes?" Barioth let out, seeing if he could weave his magic into the head of the man and force him to see things his way should his words prove too little to persuade him.
Albedo28

Postby Soref12 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:59 am

Being the Paladin that she was, Amelia didn't like sitting around before a fight. It would keep her energy sure, but how could anyone stay still on the eve of conflict? She needed something to do, but also didn't know what to do. Sparring was her first idea, with some of the militia or guard, but that would only end up weakening the both of them for the coming battle. Amelia had already learned everything there was to know about the situation in her eyes so that was out. Anything else worthwhile likely involved whatever merchandise they sold here, but she figured it couldn't be much better than anything found in the Capital, and thus wasn't worth checking until the battle had ended. That only left one thing, a necessity, but one that she had wanted to avoid doing to the best of her abilities. Amelia had to talk with Charleston, the Cleric boy.

With a sigh, the Paladin shifted over to where she had last seen Charleston. The least she could do was try to establish an idea of his combat expertise, and develop a tight enough bond to fight as a unit rather than just two bumbling fools. That all started with a simple inquiry, "Cleric! I need to know if and how you can fight, because I do not want to have to drag your sorry ass out of the fire when things get rough, understand?"
Soref12

Postby VintageBass » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:16 pm

So it's been a while.

Gennady has spent this time really enjoying the two elf sisters, wasting none of it to making sure that both are satisfied and his own needs are met. The majority of it was spent with Lillie and making her squeak her pretty head off, drilling his gelatinous cock in and out of her slit and driving her mad with lust. Her cute noises is a good motivational tool, making him push himself a little more inside of her to really get those cute sounds out of her. He also rubbed his gummy hands along her body, softly petting her and playing at her behind and tiny bosom to really drive Lillie mad with lust. Gennady can appreciate the fine elf before her, a determined soldier ready to defend her home while having the urge whenever the need arise. Now to see if he can give her a bunbun to call her own and he'll be set.

Then there's her sister, who is very much enjoying watching her younger sister getting porked before her. His other ear twitch from her biting him, not out of discomfort but in a playful manner before he smiles as he feels the giant melons behind him. Her request got an immediate nod before he got right down to work, his tongue licking away at her before working it like a cock. If he had his father's ability, he could easily turn his tongue into another cock, but that's just freaky in of itself and one's good enough as is. A tongue should do the trick.

Now there's a small little issue that's arising and with his mouth a little busy, he isn't sure about what'll happen next. So after a few licks, he pulls back so he can speak. "Now... do you like to have bunbun?" he asked. "Just curious in case you don't." He gives a few more licks to Verdant, to keep her busy during all of this.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby thealchemist » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:54 am

Slyvia let out a long moan as the wolf-man slid his knot into her. She stood motionlessly over him, letting the wolf do the work. It's been so long since my last bout. This feels fantastic. Slyvia thought, the first few thrusts into her slowly stirred her up, which awakened past experiences of more... talented partners. In hopes that the mans ferocity could compensate for his inexperience, Slyvia tried everything she could to egg the wolf-man on, but to no avail. Oh for fucks sake... Pushing the wolf firmly onto the ground, Slyvia spoke to the wolf before taking control of the ride. "Look just let me do it."

With that said, she gave the wolf-man the ride of his life. Bouncing up and down viciously on his cock, all the while giving it gentle squeezes with her vaginal walls. Slyvia rode the wolf through several orgasms, until they had one synchronous orgasm. Slyvia pulled herself towards the wolf, giving him a harsh kiss as she felt his cum coating her inner walls. Only when the wolf was fully spent would she break the kiss and dismount, finally unwrapping her coils from the wolf. "Ah that is exactly what I needed. I hope I made your first time enjoyable, and if you ever want to coat me in your semen again. Don't be a stranger, just go ahead and do it, I don't mind. Now, I have some bathing to do so ciao." With a coy wink and a blown kiss, Slyvia turned towards the stream.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:19 am

Soref12

Having ignored the young man since you left the capital, he is somewhat surprised that you would try to seek him out. Though perhaps it did make some sense, considering you were about to duel a pair of dangerous foes. He and the village elder were discussing the plan when you pulled him aside with your question.
"Lady Rodes, I have extensive training in the mystic arts and can defend myself with my spells, even in close combat. Trust me, even if I do get caught I would be able to escape and counter attack or at least not get in your way. My duty for this particular battle is to support Elder Stalwilth with his casting of Divine Chains. His age has sapped his strength, but not his skill or control. I'll be guarding him and giving him my power."

You don't think he'll be a liability in this coming battle.

thealchemist

To put it simply, you rocked his world. With the possible exception of the centaur and the cow-girl, you probably have the strongest hips in the area. Even if he wasn't inexperienced or a virgin, he'd be remembering the ride you gave him for a long time.
And not just because it bruised him.

After you had drained him dry, he sat panting and struggling to his very unstable feet. His cock was still slick with both of your cum, but it was flacid and slightly redder than before. When you blow a kiss, it twitches to half-hard again. Cute~
"R-right. Just... don't expect it anytime soon. Wow..."
Yeah, kid needed a break after that. He began to hobble his way towards where you saw the centaur go ages before.

You make your way to the stream and begin to bathe yourself. Ah, that was wonderful! You look forward to sampling more of both that boy and any other male or male endowed monsters in this hamlet. As you clean, rubbing your chest and stomach, you feel a slight extra warmth within you.
It appears you have become pregnant. Boy wasn't potent, but made up for it with volume.

VintageBass

It takes a bit of maneuvering to get you all into position, especially with Lillie being surprisingly clingy to your body. But you soon have Verdant's thighs on either side of your head as she slowly grinds her puss into your face. You can hear her loud and lusty moans as you eat her out, her sister's quieter ones occasionally being heard as she bounces in juuuust the right way for your cock to hit a sweet spot within her.
When you asked your question, Verdant snapped out of her stupor and put a bit more weight onto you.
"Mm, what a cute way of putting it. Of course, you cute little bunny you. It's mating season and I'm not sure if I would survive it without one ch-"

Verdant's controlled speech was interupted by an unusually loud moan from Lillie. Her thrusts became more rapid and powerful as she braced her arms against your chest. It wasn't all that comfortable but the sheer feeling running down your slimy member made up for it.
"Yes, yes, yes, fuck yes, fuck, give me a bunbun, gimme a-ah!"
Another nigh-painful thrust from the slimmer elf and you can feel her pussy tighten as she cums, your cock squeezed in such a wonderful way you can't help but to be pulled to the verge of orgasm.

An Ying Hu

When you brought up your plans, the two sisters gathered the supplies necessary for a proper bed. They had five pillows, so you had enough for all of you. Thanks to the fairly warm weather, you don't need another blanket for covering. If anything, you combined body-heat would be enough for the time being. It doesn't take very long to set it up. The harpy sisters are surprisingly dexterous and skilled at moving supplies.
Wendy seemed extremely happy to have the bed made, especially knowing that you'll be in it with her. But the more endowed of the sisters has your attention. When you give her a smile, she returns the gesture by stepping closer and nuzzling against your chest. You catch Wendy rubbing her stomach for a second, perhaps out of jealousy.
"Granny will help. She's weird, but she'll give us anything we need for our kids."
That was probably the longest you've heard Henna speak at once. She capped off the moment by kissing you.

Wendy sprawled on the new bed, stretching herself out and perhaps yawning a little too loudly, clearly trying to get your attention. You now had the sudden feeling that the two would compete for your attention, or at least Wendy would. This would only get worse with kids... Ah well, it was nice to be loved.
Henna giggled quietly and moved to lay next to her sister, cuddling and snuggling in close to her.

FragranceofMtDew and Albedo28

Chiyoshi Lust Attack Roll: 19 + 1 = 20 (High Success)

The human spellcaster's struggles turn into... well, there wasn't a simple way to describe it. She was pushing against your hands and rubbing her hips and body against your tails at any opportunity. She wasn't trying to escape, but it appeared she liked the rough treatment. Her staff clatters to the ground as her hands grope and squeeze where you aren't, some of her fingers disappearing into her drooling cunt. The Sorceress was on the verge of 'breaking', almost entirely giving into your charms. Her moans are more intense and you can swear you hear her mutter 'Mistress' lovingly.

Barrioth Spell Attack Roll: 3 + 2 = 5 (Miss)
The warrior Barioth is fighting grits his teeth, his eyes darting back at his companion. Either he doesn't care enough or knows that the situation was disadvantageous, as he turned back to focus on you. You see his eyes glaze over for a second, the visions running through his mind... then you feel a sudden sting. Mind manipulation magic had a danger of backfiring if focused incorrectly. You were a little out of practice so, not only does it fail, but you begin to feel a headache coming on. Damn, that didn't work. As he glares, you notice the literal red in his eyes. He seemed... physically more imposing than before. Was he one of those 'berserker' types? Calling him a knight would be inaccurate then...

"Do you EVER shut up!?"
In a flash, he's lept to you, surprising you with the sudden amount of height he could muster. However, he clearly hadn't recovered from the fall he took before and couldn't quite reach you with his sword, you managing to dart out of the way at the last second. But he does manage to get a second swing with his fist, landing it on your thigh as he falls again, this time landing perfectly and ready.
The punch didn't hurt, but you begin to realize that the more you antagonize him, the more fearsome he would become. Best to end this quickly.

Meanwhile~~~
Dupe Attack/Persuasion: 19 + 4 (GM stuff added) = 23
Ranger Resist: 8
The duplicate jumps on top of the ranger in quite a... suggestive fashion. Chiyoshi's substantial chest rubbed against her exposed pair, the Dupe's knee pushing against her crotch in just the right way. The breathy and seductive way it speaks sparks something within the girl.
That, plus the fact that she realized her situation. She knows her way through some of the forest, but she's alone and exposed. This was a trap. Her hope here was to give in and wait for her friends to win their fight (fat chance) before countering.
The Ranger sighs, looking to the side as a blush begins to form on her face. Chiyoshi's duplicate was far too alluring.
"Fine. Fine, I surrender. But when my friends get here, I promise you a knife in your neck."
CondorBoH

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:28 am

Watching things play out below him, Barioth cringed as the backlash hit him from his own mental tampering, cursing his lack of practice thanks to his solitude. Seeing the man down below once more surprise him with his strength and will, the dragon man narrowed his eyes. "No, I mostly tend to keep my mouth open. It's rather convenient for me, you see." He taunted, quickly weighing his options as he hovered there, just barely close enough to keep the berserker's attention. "Since you won't listen to my generous offer, your life is forfeit. Goodbye, ser knight." he scoffed, before breathing deep, his throat glowing with the unruly wild magic that composed his unnatural fire breath before it flowed forth, pouring down below where the man stood and bathing the area with deadly dancing flames. Not content to simply burn the man, Barioth poured all he had into it, intent on leaving nothing but ash and cinder there now that his patience had worn out. Surely the other two would be enough, considering the women seemed more... pliable and his companion was handling them both readily. They had no real need for the berserker after all, he reasoned.
Albedo28

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:31 am

Oh, this was just too delightful. This human was putty in Chiyoshi's hands and they were both loving every moment of it. Today's events with Barioth and the others in the village had really gotten her in the mood and now the kitsune found she absolutely adored being called mistress, even if it was by a filthy human. Now that the sorceress was no longer struggling, Chiyoshi spun her around so they were face to face and would attempt to slip her out of her dress, simply tearing it off if need be so that her body would be fully nude for her to tease and caress with her tails. Pressing the woman's naked form against her own clothed one, Chiyoshi would remove the woman's hand from her sopping cunt, swiftly replacing it with her own, fingers pumping lightly as she brought the human's wet hand to her mouth to taste the juices on it before pushing into a kiss to share that taste with the human. "Mmmm~ Are you enjoying this?" She asks teasingly with a light moan, her fingers pushing faster into the sorceress' tunnel before suddenly stopping, threatening to leave the human wanting. "What say we try to get your friend in on this? The more the merrier, no?" Chiyoshi was starting to feel a little bad for leaving Barioth to trade blows with that other human, but this was her honest contribution to the fight and not just an excuse to toy with a busty sorceress. Seriously. Still if the kitsune had truly enthralled the woman so, then perhaps the two of them could appeal to the berserker's lust rather than simply fuel his rage.

Chiyoshi's duplicate's eyes sparkle with joy as the ranger gives in, trying and failing to hide her growing lust for the illusory kitsune. "Oh? Why are you looking away? Am I not beautiful enough for you?" She asks teasingly, feigning a cute pout. "Or perhaps you want to see more of me? That can be arranged...." As the duplicate speaks, the clothing slowly vanishes from her body until she lies fully exposed atop the other woman, her bust deceptively large now that it was free from the confines of her dress and her pussy already dripping wet, perhaps from sharing the lust of her creator. The false kitsune grinds her nude form against the human for a brief time, moaning seductively and noting the human's reactions to her touch. "Your mouth says one thing, but your body quite another." The illusion eventually remarks, rising almost regretfully as she moves to straddle the other woman's face and turn around for easy access to the rest of the ranger's body. "I think I have a better way to put that tongue of yours to use." She says, lowering her hips to press her cunt firmly against the human's lips to encourage her to eat the illusory Chiyoshi out whilst her fingers would creep teasingly down the woman's body and sneak underneath her clothing to stroke her pussy directly and find out just how much the human was enjoying the duplicate's performance.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby VintageBass » Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:58 am

Gennady's ears flicker, picking up on these soft moans from the little sister and grinning as he works away at the older elf's slit. This is all too perfect for him to be doing this right away, but seeing it's that time... whatever it is, it's one of those invitations that is open to everyone and he just happened to get first in line. It doesn't seem to mind him all that much since he's basically doing what he is born to do in the first place and with one of the sisters right on the verge of climaxing is sign enough he's doing his job well. "Just curious. You never know with some," he replied before getting his tongue back into place. He may be a monster but he's far from the cruel vicious mindless beasts many people are afraid of.

Then Lillie decides to make things a tad uncomfortable for the slime rabbit, but the pleasure she's giving him is balancing things out. This got him digging his snout into Verdant, pushing himself deeper into her love hole. It's a good thing that this is happening, but he could go without dealing with this odd pain. More of the pleasure rubbing against his cock, please! It doesn't last long as Gennady orgasms as well, dumping his load inside of Lillie as she does her best to extract a good number of shots of cum into her system. Gennady doesn't do much to get out of this, only resting underneath the two sister elves and tending to Verdant's drooling cunt.

Once Gennady feels his cumming settle down, surrounded in his hot baby batter, he gives a few good pats to Lillie's behind in an attempt to tell her to get off. After all his mouth is busy sloshing around in Verdant's pussy, his tongue running alongside her inner walls like its a second dick. He kept this going while he waits on Lillie to get off or he wiggles his way out to eventually work on getting another bunny baking. This includes getting his mouth off so he can speak with Verdant.

"So... ready for a bunbun yourself?" he asked, grinning greedily.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay