To Be The Monster Lord

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: To Be The Monster Lord

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:04 pm

This might put a hampering on Gennedy's time with the cow herm. It makes sense that a monster like her wouldn't be comfortable getting dirty and dig up a home for the slime rabbit. However, if he wants this to work, there needs to be some sort of compromise to get the two working together and Gennedy may have something. "For underground, those earth elementals sound good. And being rabbit has perks to digging, too. From time in old warren, we had space to build expansive homes, but this due to having massive cavern to work in. I figure once space is needed, you make a basic room, just walls and floors. If not, supplies and tools will be acquired. Enough for support, prevent ground from collapsing around although with right workers, that wouldn't happen. Wouldn't hurt to have extra support."

It'll be disappointing for Gennedy to not work alongside the cow herm. To see her working hard, showing off that lovely body of hers while building would be a good turn on. Instead Gennedy will have to rely on other creatures of the earth for this digging operation he has in mind. It shouldn't be that hard as long to recruit these individuals, and the more monsters helping out here, the better things grow. It's perfect! If there are some cute monster girls he can get along the way as well, if humans aren't going to be an option to help out, he'll see about recruiting them and doing his own persuasive techniques.

Yes, this could be good. "Right, I'll look into that. It'll be good to work with you on this," he said with a smile before leaving the cow herm. There's bound to be projects he can get her to do above ground, but right now he wants to get a more familiar place to stay, a place that he can call his own in this environment. Then there's getting the individuals working with him on this. Worms are out of the question, and burrowing creatures could mean a whole lot. Earth elementals are a good starting point, and Gennedy heads on over to find out where he can find a good helpful batch of elementals to help him out.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby lilbooth » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:07 pm

Arthion's interest peaked when the southerners spoke of the barrier. She placed the new glasses of blue liquid in front of them and pulled up a seat from nearby. "So how do you go about dealing with the barrier? Deal with it as in try to fix it?" She questioned carefully. "How do you go about repairing it? If that is, in fact, your plan.." She said as she leaned back in her wooden stool. "Sorry to see the expanse is hitting you so hard sweetheart. Not a lot of your folk come up to these parts. I've got a place to stay inside the barrier if you can make it through the frost." She said to the white haired and scaled women.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:19 am

"I'm confident you'll meet my expectations and then some." Barioth agreed as the mirrored Kitsune stepped back and began to get their little show started. Seeing the 'twins' kiss and fondle each other made him a bit further excited, his cock pulsing with new life as precum dripped from the tip of his enraged tool. When they turn to show off their partially exposed bodies, their identical pussies exposed, it was all Barioth could do not to jump forward and pin them both. Luckily Chiyoshi was a faster worker and soon they were both on their knees in front of him, their faces to either side of his manhood. When the first sensations of their tongues touching his skin hit him, Barioth let out a low groan, the rumble in his chest growing slowly louder as they worshiped his cock. "So soft and delicate. You'll both drive me mad." He purred, letting on hand come to the back of the copy's head as she sucked him, forcing her a bit deeper onto his length as the other looked up at him with a gaze that only served to fuel his sexual greed. "It's wonderful. I'd love to ravage your mouths for ages. Though we'll have to wait until after the war is passed to enjoy something of the sort." He half teased before releasing the kitsune still sliding her lips up and down his shaft. Pulling her back, he slapped the side of her cheek with his slick manhood, only to do the same with the other, letting them smell the scent of his musk before his hands moved to slide under their open robes. Grabbing a handful of each of their breasts, Barioth gave them a predatory smile. "Now... lay atop one another? Or would your rather suck me to completion first? I'm eager to put my first load in weeks right into a fertile womb..." He growled, showing a toothy grin to Chiyoshi.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:39 am

Albedo28 and FragranceofMtDew
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

As you two enjoy yourselves, you notice some movement to the side. Your pet sorceress had crawled closer to get a better view of her owners going at it. With a smile she opens her legs and begins to masturbate to the two of you, unwilling to actually intervene but clearly wanting something.

VintageBass

"Hold on just a minute there..."
You feel a large hand on your shoulder, and then feel the rest of the big cow-woman behind you. With a curious humming sound, she begins to grope you a few times, practically massaging your body. You are promptly pressed into her muscular side, her huge breasts acting as a cushion of sorts.
"Now... I am not experienced in underground structures, like mines and the like, but I can at least lend a hand with the start. You'd want an entrance, right?
I make no promises, but at the very least I could probably gettcha started if you're willing to show the way. I gotta learn how to build shit like this eventually."

Firehead and Meep Meepersons

It takes Duranist the next few hours to get to the spot he wanted to go. Sure enough there was a small amount of humans. Just two, each with a bright torch held aloft and peering into the darkness. They looked to the dressed in leather armour, scouts or guards. As you stare down at them, you can guess that they're both female from their body language and one of them's long hair coming from her helmet.

Morg Stealth = 7 + Dex (0) = 7. Fail. Spotted.

The winged man would see them point at something in the dark, and shout for it to come forth.
Meanwhile, Morg was trying to sneak past or up to the two humans. Whether to ambush or escape was something for another time. But the dense forest was not something you were used to, and you soon trod on a large stick. This draws the scout's attention to you.
Shall you stay and fight or escape for a better ambush? There are only two of them after all, not as if you would have much difficulty unless they somehow snuck a paladin along with them.

Lillibooth

The red haired demon nodded at your question.
"Yep, yep. Our skill is in barrier magic. Small scale stuff mind you, these barriers are ancient and powerful. It's weird, but the basics are there at least.
Since it's falling apart, the local leads want people to try and fix it before it gets any small. Buuuut that means we have to be outside of it most of the time, which is doing my poor baby here a number."
The scaled woman sniffled a little, still shivering. When she speaks her teeth are chattering and she quickly nods an affirmative to your question
"I-I can manage, b-b-but a warm p-place would be A M A Z I N G! W-w-we go a job, b-but that doesn't mean we ha-have to freeze e-everyday, r-right love?"

She turns puppy-dog eyes towards the red-head, who laughs.
"Sure, sure. If you're willing stranger. My name's Fuize, the shivering drake there is Salence."
CondorBoH

Postby Firehead » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:53 pm

Duranist glided carefully just beneath the canopy only occasionally brushing the tips of his wings against a tree branch to making only light sounds that might call attention up to him. Finding the place he was looking for he landed on a strong looking branch to survey his prey. There were two of them in some light armor. One was clearly female by the long hair streaming down from her helmet, but their body language made it seem the other was female too.

Suddenly, their attention was caught by something else. It could provide just the distraction he needed. He considered tackling the one in back from the sky, but even if he managed to stop her from calling out her torch would be tossed aside in the struggle, and her partner would certainly notice if the light of her partner's torch did something peculiar. Then he realized the torch would have rendered them night blind in the darkness of the forest.

Lifting off of from his position he flew above them as quietly as he could before, with a strong push from his wings he would land directly behind the two. In the confusion of his landing, he'd grab both women and throw them into each other before kicking them away from him and jumping out of the light of their torches to try and hide again.
Firehead

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 12, 2017 2:21 am

Well, there goes asking about for the whereabouts of a couple of elementals to help out.

Now it would be for the better that Gennedy just hop along, head on to the hag and ask her about some things before finally heading out to begin seeking help, but this herm here is giving him something new to think about. The way she is going at his form is a bit unusual to say the least, but this is much a greeting back home. Just the way this cow is working her fingers into his form is loosening up Gennedy and bringing back some of that energy spent with the elf sisters. It's quite the way to get him to stop, but he has no complaints with this approach.

Gennedy moans out from the pleasure coursing through him, getting a smile on his face. "Yes, entrance to underground home is needed greatly. Can't have a way underground without an entrance. You have something on your mind, or... would you prefer me to do work for you?" It's really hard not to get aroused with a sexy strong cow herm giving him such attention. An erection is growing and a need to breed is growing. Why must he be tempted by such beauties here? "I care not much for anything fancy, but should be big to let all monsters in and out easily. Shouldn't be much, right?"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:01 am

Barioth's words of praise, along with his hand pressing on the back of her head, encourage Chiyoshi to take his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head until she practically can't fit anymore. The kitsune both gasp as one is pulled off his cock and both are treated to his thick shaft slapped against their cheek and a wave of lust that follows from it's thick musk. "Weeks? You poor thing... Let's not waste any time then, so you'll have enough for both of us..." She replies with a mischievous grin while the other Chiyoshi had already lain down on the ground, she turned to lay gently atop the other kitsune, moaning lowly as their breasts and pussies rubbed against one another. She looks back over her shoulder at Barioth while the other gazes up at him as well, her heart pounding in anticipation as she lays eyes upon that splendid cock and wonders if it will truly fit in her tight pussy. "W-well... don't keep us waiting..." She intones, failing to keep the hint of a stutter from her voice as the sea of tails covering her lower half part to provide Barioth with a view of her slender hips, plump rear, and wet pussies waiting for his cock. She does notice the sorceress slutily begging for attention off to the side, but pays little heed as she had already gotten plenty of action earlier, though if Barioth wished to involve her, it was his reward after all.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Albedo28 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:37 am

Seeing the sensual female before him react in such an agreeable manner had Barioth growing more forward by the moment. As the two Chiyoshis moved to lay atop one another he watched with interest, seeing their slut pet masturbating openly only helped keep his blood pounding in his ears. "I'll have enough for both of you. More than enough for your tight feminine slits to hold most certainly. You should be able to put your slave bitch to work cleaning you with her tongue when I finish." He walked up behind the two kitsune and let his thick ridged cock rub across the curve of Chiyoshi's ass, leaving a trail of sticky hot precum as he did so.

Before he dared to shove himself inside his new mate, Barioth wanted to be sure they were ready enough to take him, the last thing he wanted was to selfishly make love to a mistress and end up hurting her. His fingers slid down between both Chiyoshi's and her doppleganger's thighs, the tips of his clawed digits finding their hooded clits. Toying with the twin love buttons he gently massaged their labia, caressing the length of their warm vulva and spreading their pussy lips slowly only to press them together firmly as well. His teasing fingers soon came to press at the entrance of both kitsune, his pointed claws hard enough to send shivers through them though his gentle touch kept both their sensitive bodies safe from harm. With a glacial pace he pushed his fingers inside both girls, going down to the knuckle for both while his manhood throbbed in reaction to the soft petals squeezing his fingers.

"Such welcoming pussies. I'm quite the lucky monster." He mused aloud before pulling his hand from the top female's slit. licking the flavor from his forefinger had him humming pleasantly before he used that hand to grasp is angry pulsing cock. Lining himself up with Chiyoshi's small pussy he stared down at her as he started to push forth, his brutal crown stretching her womanhood open as he forced the first inch inside right up until the first ridge of his girth slipped into her. Barioth sighed as warmth poured off him, his massive phallus barely pressed into his mate's cunt and already he could tell he'd enjoy this.

Slowly he forced another inch in, the ridge slowly his progress as he claimed her for his own use. "So tight. You might bruise me." The dragon man joked as he gave a shallow thrust and drove yet further into her love tunnel. All the while he'd not given up teasing the clone beneath his current partner. His fingers plunged faster into her cunt, stirring her up as he used two digits to wriggle and explore her inner depths. His thumb pressed upon the copy's clitoris, rubbing small circles around it right up until he felt himself hit Chiyoshi's cervix. As Barioth's monstrous cock slammed into the entrance of her precious womb the beastman hissed with pleasure. "Ah, nearly took all of me..." he let his words rumble from his chest while he held still for a moment, enjoying how the kitsune's flesh rippled as it gripped his shaft.

Working his hips the monster got to work, pulling most of his titanic shaft from Chiyoshi's pussy only to drive it back inside moments later, taking an almost painfully slow approach as he let her feel every last ridge and bump along his bright red cock. Then without warning he pulled his fingers from the copy and slipping fully from Chiyoshi's cunt only to drive his manhood into the doppleganger's love tunnel and bury it as deep as he could all at once. Growling out he gripped each of their hips as he thrust into one, pulled back out and dove into the next with each thrust, keeping steady aim so he was never outside of a wet slutty hole for very long. "I'll cum deep inside your top self and let into pour from your used pussy into your copy, then. Sound acceptable? Or should I split the dose?" He asked curiously as his he gained a healthy pace.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby An Ying Hu » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:16 pm

Amai watched silently as everyone made their way out for the night. All in all, it had been a productive day, she thought - not only she had taken the first step to building an personal army, but she had made sure that a base of operations had been secured, and not with too much involvement on her part, as well. Patting her full belly contemplatively, feeling the being that was germinating inside, she could not help but smile alone in the night. Deciding to retire for now, she spread her own demonic wings and took off, her destination being that of the nest she had recently acquired, eager for a peaceful night's rest between the two lustful harpy sisters.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:33 am

"I'm Arthion, It's a pleasure to meet you both." She said with a stoic nod. "I don't exactly own a home or anything, sort of a guest with a powerful figure in town,
but I am sure we could work out some lodging for you girls."
She said as she stood up and walked over to the Fuize, casually sitting herself down on her lap and draping an arm around her shoulder. "Who sent you two to work on the barrier if you don't mind me asking?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby CondorBoH » Thu May 04, 2017 11:35 pm

lilbooth

"Cute name for a cute girl."
Fuize shuffled a bit to make sure you were comfortable in your lap, a stray hand already stroking your thigh. Seems you've made a friend rather quickly. The dragon-girl rolled her eyes, huddling into her blankets as she answered the question.
"S-south of Pa-partsan's Bride. C-chief sent us oooover, w-wow fuck its c-cold, since there a-aren't that many Monster s-settlements left, w-we gotta make sure t-this one doesn't c-c-"
She's quickly interrupted by the demon, whose hands have gotten a bit handier. Salance just pouts in return.
"Dear, I can't bear to listen to you speaking like that. In short, cutie, we got sent by someone who knows what they're doing to make sure this place doesn't implode. We're running out of places to live, and losing one of the biggest will hurt. Obviously my cold blooded darling is out of her element, but there are plenty of ways to warm up... when we're not on the clock."

An Ying Hu

When you return to your nest, you find the makeshift bed in slight disarray. The sounds of peaceful sleep waft from the forms of the two lovely harpies. Who are still joined at the hips, sweat and some over fluids covering them. Seems your little tease was more effective than you thought. They had worn themselves out by the looks of it. Ah well, their kind weren't known for stamina in bed. There's ample room for you to fit in there, and rousing them or letting them sleep either way wont be a problem.

VintageBass

"Shouldn't be too hard, sweet thing. I got something in mind already, but... well, you could help me get ideas."
One of her hands softly brushes against your hardening cock as she strokes your stomach. It was clearly on purpose, a teasing gesture. Before long she's reached down to work your length slowly, her own erection quite obviously present against your side.
"I could get a lotta ideas from you."
To be quite blatant of her intentions, you feel one of her huge hands slap your soft ass, before squeezing and kneading it. You've caught her eye in some way, that's for sure.

Firehead (affects Meep too)

A dive bomb is exactly your style! Granted, the trees was going to make this a bit tough, but even getting one of the two would be a success right now. Hit and run was going to work out better than full on combat. With how close you are, hiding on one branch, you should be able to land right in and get back into the air (or the trees) in an instant.

Duranist Attack Roll: 11 + 1(Dex) = 12. Pass.
A stray, thin branch gets in the middle of your dive. You correct yourself before it's too late, but you're not going to land where you originally land. You do, however manage to get one of the two in the right position. You land behind the guard and grab at her, getting back into the air and tossing her at her friend. Dive bomb 1... sorta successful.

Albedo28 and FragranceofMtDew

Your pet perks up at the idea of cleaning her mistress' pussy once Barioth was done with it. She gave a sly smile and sat up a bit more, tending mainly to herself and muffling her moans somewhat. Her fun would, probably, come later, interrupting the two of you was not something she wanted. Yet.
CondorBoH

Postby Firehead » Sat May 06, 2017 6:50 pm

Duranist felt incredibly powerful as he picked up speed on his way to his targets. It was slightly annoying the way the branches got in his way though. A more open area would let him take better advantages of his flight speed. Despite not landing exactly where he wanted he landed close enough and before either could react he grabbed one and tossed her at the other while making good on his retreat.

He let a dark chuckle call out as he concealed himself in the darkness to unnerve them before going silent once again and slipping through the woods to make certain they had no clue where he would come from next.
Firehead

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri May 12, 2017 9:53 pm

Both Chiyoshi's cast a baleful look at the sorceress at Barioth's suggestion. The idea of allowing some filthy human to touch her was repulsive and she was about to tell him such, but instead only a surprised gasp escapes her lips as she feels his hot member rub against her soft skin, coating it in his sticky pre. Both kitsune can't help but moan as the dragon follows that up by teasing their moist folds and stroking their sensitive clits, the fact that they share feelings only amplifying the pleasure it brings. "Haaa~ Would you like to see that? I suppose I can indulge your request..." She asks teasingly, surprising herself in her sudden willingness to allow such intimate contact with the human. As Barioth's finger slowly slide into Chiyoshi's wet pussy, she can feel the mature persona she had portrayed begin to crumble beneath the promise of even further ecstasy. "Ahhh~ yes, please... M-more! Give me m-mmph!" She starts to whine needily, shaking her hips to force the finger even deeper inside her, before she is silenced by her clone's lips against her own in a passionate kiss.

A disappointed moan escapes both of their lips as the finger is withdrawn from their needy cunts. "Ahhh... Y-yes, our pussies will welcome you whenever you wish, so please just fuck us already!" Both kitsune practically beg simultaneously, their multitude of tails wrapping softly around Barioth's limbs and waist and gently tugging him towards her, encouraging the massive cock she can feel rubbing at the entrance of her pussy to spread her open and giving her the fucking she was now craving. Though she had initially feared Barioth's cock, her only wish now was soon granted as the thick head spread her lips wide and made it's way inside her, causing Chiyoshi to cry out in ecstasy as she practically came on the spot. The dragon's words of praise fell on deaf ears as the kitsune was quickly lost to the pleasure as her pussy clenched tightly around the thick shaft as it forced her rapidly towards her first orgasm, her eyes rolling back in her head as she feels him hitting the entrance of her womb, juices squirting all over his waist and the clone beneath her who gazed up at the dragon, eyes burning with jealousy at Chiyoshi, though it was clear she was also enjoying Barioth's skilled fingers.

The clone got her wish soon enough, much to Chiyoshi's dismay as Barioth's cock was quickly slid from her pussy and thrust deeply into that of the illusion. She felt indignation at first, but only for a brief moment before moaning again at the feelings of the fucking her clone receives transferring to her. Soon, the two kitsune wore identical looks of ecstasy as Barioth took his turn thrusting into each of them, eyes rolled back and tongues lolling out of their mouths as the cum helplessly, each powerful thrust driving them further into each others embrace, erect nipples rubbing furiously together. Through the lustful haze that clouded her thoughts, Chiyoshi heard Barioth inquire about where he would cum and answered without hesitation. "Me! Mine! Give it all to me! Fill my slutty cunt up! Ahhhh~" She cried out, to which her clone looked somewhat betrayed, though only for a brief moment as the brutal fucking they recieved continued on.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby An Ying Hu » Mon May 15, 2017 7:06 pm

She eased herself on the nest, a rather mischievous smile crossing her lips for a few moments upon seeing Wendy and Henna sleeping the way they were, so serene and innocent. Stepping slowly towards them, the succubus let her clothes fall before crouching softly next to Henna, her silky fingers creeping over the harpy's skin before she leans to kiss her lips, a too subtle indication of her arrival before she would tuck her nude form between the two sisters, not forgetting Wendy as she snuggled up against her, letting her large, leathery wings embrace them both and hold them tight. The warmth of their forms pressed on her own would ease off her strain and maybe allow her to rest for the first time in what seemed like an eternity to Amaidara.
An Ying Hu

Postby lilbooth » Fri May 19, 2017 7:35 pm

"Well do you to fine ladies happen to be on the clock now?" Asked Arthion, casually spreading her legs a bit to give Fuize better access. "it's still rather early in the day, I'd understand if you two had to get back to work." She said as she began grinding back and forth on the red head's leg. "I usually just work odd jobs, did a bit of cleaning,
or serving. Was an alchemist's assistance once. I wouldn't mind chipping in with you lot though. This is the first place I've felt safe in a while... I'd hate to see it go."
She continued as she reached forward and brushed her hand against Fuize's cheek.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Previous

Return to Roleplay