World Breakers (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: World Breakers (IC)

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:03 am

(@CondorBoH, OOC)
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Yes this setting uses plug suits. They are what interface with your frame. I think I described this as a wearable motherboard.

Just as all the teams have met with their leaders, a voice rang out over the intercom.

"We have arrived at the coast of Singapore" The voice was male and sounded very young. "My name is Alexander Schwab, I am the Communications and Logistics Manager her on the Majestic. We will be starting Operation Severed Stroke shortly. All lieutenants, have your teams ready to launch with in the hour. A transport ship has been prepared in the hanger bay and will carry your team to the drop point. Over and Out!"

With that transmission, the ship seemed to come alive with activity as people began finish and final business before leaving.

Mini "Nevall"

You arrive at the hanger just as you see the maintenance crew begin to prep the transport ships. When you finally reach your frame, you see one of the mechanics scratching his head. He seemed to be in his early 30's with a goatee and long ragged hair tied back into a ponytail. "Hey kid are you with Lieutenant Lynch's squad " He asks nonchalantly. "Can you tell me what this strange attachment on the arm is?"

Aya Lynch

You receive a reply back almost immediately.
"It matches the story the UFN gave us. Almost to the letter. My friend looking to confirm her backstory. He was investigating a few rumors that I would rather not disclose yet. As of now, I'm getting a lot of pressure from my higher ups to make sure she sorties. So for now, keep a keen watch on her."

You also get a message back from one of the mechanics:
"Remote Detonation shouldn't be a problem. But we only have enough time convert ten on each of your frames. Just let us know which ones you want to detonate remotely
Joey, Head Mechanic"

With both those issues taken care of your reach the hanger. As you do, you review the map you were provided. The quarry in question has been out of commission for a while. It's now surrounded by thick bush and should be filled with water but it seems to have been emptied. The quarry it self is an oval shape with sloping walls.
When you reach the hanger you spot Mini talking to one of the mechanics

Maiza Lotti

After a hot shower, you go to the armory to see Anna putting the finishing touches on what looks like a hollow cylinder with wires. "Maiza. Your just the person I wanted to see. I finished that charging cylinder you requested. With this, you should be able to store energy for a charged shot. Just be careful and keep an eye out on your energy usage. Also after a charged shot, the cylinder becomes extremely hot and needs time to cooldown. I only have the smaller one available right now. The larger cylinder should be available after your first mission."

Charge Cylinder (Small)
For Rifles and Machine Guns only
Slot Usage: 1
Effect: Store up energy equivalent to 10 shots to shot as a burst shot. Does 0.5K additional damage per shot stored. Requires one turn to charge (3AP) and one turn to cool down
Mark3000

Postby starwacher » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:48 am

"Well I guess it's show time Eliza " she goes to get suited up makeing her way to change room she undress quickly no really carrying who eles is in there as get dressed very quickly.

Once she dressed she goes back to her mech waiting for them to be launched.

Image well I guess it better than the suit the mech worrier would wear in battletech XD
starwacher

Postby Grape Me » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:30 am

Mini entered the vast hanger, assortment of Doll Frames lined up throughout the facility. Each had their own distinct appearance and features, giving the frame's a character of their own. Some were similar to others, sure, but it it was quite clear each frame was designed with the intent purpose of being just unique enough to fit the host inside. This sight showed just grand the Majectic really was. They were embarking on one of the greatest joint campaigns between nations the world had ever seen. No small feat. The brilliance of minds and bodies to foster everyone in this one place was truly an accomplishment. It had to be... they were taking on the world breakers.

As Mini walked down the aisles of the busy men and women preparing for the operation, she spotted her frame. It stood proudly on display, as if waiting for her arrival. Next to the doll stood a sweaty, possibly middle aged mechanic. He rubbed his moist brow, turning his attention to Mini as the girl approached. When asked if she was apart of Lynch's team, Mini nodded.
It seemed he had found the outlying feature of her frame. "Adrenal injector. It's an experimental prototype." That was the cover at least. UFN had been trying to branch away from the Delaware line for sometime now. It was one of the most durable frames, sure, but it came at a great expense of low mobility and lack of expansion slots. UFN decided it may be best to take designs from their competitors. Her frame embodied this, sporting pieces that of Japan and Russian manufacturing.

The Mechanic didn't appear to care all that much, shrugging it off with a simple "hmph." With that he left the girl to her devices. Mini stood their for some time, before turning her gaze carefully around the room making sure she wasn't being watched. Once certain she was alone, Mini approached the machine. Taking out the yellow vile from her pocket, the sight of it nearly made Mini lick her lips. She wondered how amazing it would feel to have it inside her... how it would feel to have it course through her veins. She knew it wasn't the time or place to try it... but it was so tempting. With enough willpower, she eventually poured it inside the breaker venom storage, securing it safely in the compartment of the frame's right arm piece. After that, everything was easy. She checked the condition of her frame to make it was functioning as intended. She examined the equipment and ammunition, everything was topped up and pristine. Seemed in order. Finally, all that was left was for Mini to get changed.

She dug into the footlocker beside her frame, pulling out a dark plug suit. She made her way to the changing room, finding a good spot once inside. Several female doll frame users stood about exchanging bants and laughter, a mixture of accents and ethnicities. Mini payed no attention to anyone in there, but did notice Lucy leave shortly after her arrival. Mini started to undress.

She unbuttoned her spiffy uniform, sliding the sleeves off each of her shoulders and exposing her bare flesh. Moving her hands deliberately downward, she unzipped her garments, dropping them to the floor. Now for the underwear. She reached behind her back and undid the straps of her standard issue bra, rolling it over her forearms until it came off with ease. She stood their topless, the pale girl looked so frail and delicate. Her perky breasts and pink nipples were naked to the cool air of the room. Mini was very tone, fit. Her abdominal seemed to have an outline of a six pack, her arms and legs defined and well proportioned. The girl was still short for her age, young, but clearly athletic. But... something stood out. Many of the other girls in the locker room simmered down, watching Mini as she changed. They murmured amongst themselves. Mini was covered in scars from the neck downward. It looked as if they had been lashes from a whip... For a girl with supposedly low battle experience, she looked like she had fought in every war in human history twice. Beautiful... yet sad. Mini didn't seem to notice, and even if she had she probably wouldn't care. The girl brought up her plug suit, zipping up the skin tight appeal. It was snug and wrapped against her body firmly, as if a suction cup was stuck to glass. Once dressed, Mini made her leave. She would head back to her doll frame.
Last edited by Grape Me on Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby Nobudi » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:41 am

The PT had been longer than she had expected to be reasonable, but by the time she was finally told to stop, sweat freely dripped down her face and pooling in key locations as her lungs heaved. She tried to suppress and slow her breathing, but to no avail as she was once again on the receiving end of the CO's bark. She just took the roars, since she was too tired to care or refute the Officer. She only heard the order to hit the showers and be ready in an hour.

She let the warm water run down her head from the showerhead. It cascaded over her and at times almost drowned her. Good, it reminded her that she was still alive. Still needed to fight. Stepping out, she saw that she was alone in the showers. Glancing at the clock, she saw that half an hour had passed. Drying herself off, she dressed carefully and made her way down to the lounge, intent on getting something hot to drink before it all went to hell again with her CO.
Nobudi

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:22 am

The response was probably what Aya had expected. So she would have taken Mini out with her whether she wanted to or not. Well, if she really didn't, no one said she couldn't order the girl to guard the drop zone after the sortie...
Hm, maybe another time.

She sent a simple reply to the Commander, confirming what they would do. The next reply was sent to Joey.
"Convert two of my Frame's Flame Assault missiles and eight of my Clusters into timed versions. I'll tell my subordinate, Mini Nevall, to specify which missiles she wants converted for her own Frame. She should already be in the Hangar, but if she isn't I'll get her there shortly."

In other news, perhaps the shrubbery could provide some form of camouflage for them when they got there. Or, more likely, conceal Breakers. What a pain.
Once she got to the Hangar bay, she saw Mini talking to one of the mechanics. She recognized him, somewhat. He was good. Couldn't tell what they were talking about, but she did keep an eye on it as she scanned the Frames. Ah, there hers was. Made from varying pieces, but altered so they all fit in together. Aya found it somewhat funny, that you had Mini's super armoured and bristling with weapons exosuit, Lucy's more standard shaped and streamlined machine, and her own Frame styled like a knight with an enormous mace. What wonderful tastes they had.
Especially her.

After her little moment, Aya chatted with the nearby engineers about the state of her Frame and did her own few inspections. Once they were done, she turned back to find that Mini had returned to the Hangar, same with Lucy.
Both wearing their interface suits.
Aya couldn't help but feel... disappointed. Next time, next time. But now it was her turn to get dressed. As she passed Mini on the way out, she made it very clear that she was eyeing the girl up. Even winking.
"Nice butt. You have ten missiles to convert to Remote, tell the engineers which ones you want."

Then she made her way to the barracks and got herself changed into her interface suit. So snug fitting, it showed off both her athletic proportions and her... other proportions quite stunningly. Too bad none of her girls were with her right now, then she would have shown off (more than usual). That said, if there was an audience from the other squads, she made sure to leave an impression on them with the... sensual way she got dressed. Simple incorrigible.

Striding back to the Hangars, she sent the current draft of the plan and labeled map to both of her girls, adding a message to Lucy to be prepared for the possibility of tight and enclosed spaces.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:17 pm

Smalls grumbled to herself as she watched the rest hustle to the showers, taking the PDA out again and going over the SNAFU she'd been assigned.

Taking an untrained and untested team into industrial ruins to face a numerically superior enemy was not her idea of a good time. She thought back to her speech about giving respect to the enemy and knew she would have to give it here. Smalls considered the range and firepower the suits in her team possessed to be their key asset and strength. The rubble and built up nature of the operations area was going to take away a lot of that.

An all out assault was out of the question. With only three units any thrust could be quickly enveloped and cut off. No, she either needed isolate and destroy small pockets of the enemy at a time or lure the bastards out of the wreckage of the refineries into open killzone, preferably both. Scanning the maps of area on the PDA, Smalls looked for such an area, once the enemy was reduced or wised up she could then think about clearing the rubble.

She flagged a few issues and sent requests up the chain of command, clarifying the information and resources available.

1) The mission listed a scout unit having eyes on contact with the aliens. Were the scouts still in position and available to be attached for to her unit? How old was the intelligence?
2) If the scouts weren't available could she request a drone? For her plan to work, she needed a rabbit for the enemy to chase into the kill zone. The scouts would have been ideal for this, engaging the enemy in a running battle as they displaced back towards the ambush then breaking off to harass any stragglers. If it wasn't available she would need to use a member of her team which would weaken the ambush. Looking at the suit loadouts she realized it would probably have to be the FNG as well, which wasn't a pleasant prospect.
3) What support was available, was there any air or artillery available? Smalls knew these conventional weapons couldn't probably kill the World Breakers, they could at least disrupt and distract them as the team got to their grisly work.

After that she marked at least three locations for extraction, the importance of redundancy drilled into her mind in the ADF.

Stowing the PDA away as she waited for her answers, she strolled to the hanger to get suited and booted, trying to appear confident in her decisions, but knowing if things went tits up it was all on her.
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Arriving at the armory to hear the good news that came with her new attachment. Maiza had been quick to thank the girl and take her new gear. Arriving to see all of the other pilots getting ready go operate their dolls. Maiza rushed over to her weaponry and suite and was quick to replace the burst mode attachment with her new one. Seeing as everyone has been ready it was only a matter of time before the mission would start. Getting suited up in her doll she wonders just how intense the mission would be.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby starwacher » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:05 pm

She nods "yes ma'am I'm ready to rollout. " on the left side of her chest you see look to be flower with red peddles and a black centre to it all be held by a pin.
starwacher

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 5:03 pm

Jessica Smalls

You look over the map to find possible area's that you could convert into kill zones. Reviewing the map again, you see the destroyed refineries that make up that part of the island. The hollowed out silos would make perfect hiding places for possible enemies. Plus they had the added disadvantage of creating narrow pathways creating kill zones for anyone who enters the area.

However to the west, there was a small port city. It was located right next to the industrial area where the nest might be. More to the point, there was only one path between the two areas. Aside from the port city. You could see two open areas north and south of the industrial park with enough room to act as extraction points.

After requesting some clarification on information and resources, you receive a message from Alexander

"Lieutenant Smalls

This information is about a day old. The scouting unit is currently waiting for retrieval in the port city to the west. While well trained, their current set-up is meant more for stealth and information gathering. If you need them to provide additional support, be warned they only have basic equipment and weaponry.

I thing we can provide both a drone and aerial support. The Apollo Assault Unit was in development for situations like these. Once connected to your frame, you will be able to provide it with simple commands. It has a small internal battery that will need to be recharged after a certain amount of time. I will send you the stats for the machine shortly

Jessica, Maiza, Hana

Once the three of you were ready in the hanger, a man with sunglasses and a helmet on approached you. "Are you Aya Lynch?" She asks reaching out to shake your hand. "I'm Miller, Think of me as your personal chauffeur for this mission. Once you're in your Doll Frames, we'll load you up onto the transport and deliver you to the drop point." Miller says pointing to one of the vehicles. It seemed to use similar technology to the airbase in terms of flight. "The drop point is the port town to the west of the nest and the industrial area. If you have another drop point in mind let me know

Mini, Aya & Lucy

"Adrenal injector? Sure." The man said with a bit of skepticism. "I just wanted to ask you which missiles you wanted to convert to Timed Explosives . With the time we have, the team can convert up to 10." He said checking his digital clipboard.

Once the three of you were ready in the hanger, a woman with sunglasses and a helmet on approached you. "Are you Aya Lynch?" She asks reaching out to shake your hand. "I'm Dolly, I'm going to be your ride for this mission. Once you're in your Doll Frames, we'll load you up onto the transport and deliver you to the drop point." Dolly says pointing to one of the vehicles. It seemed to use similar technology to the airbase in terms of flight. "The drop point is about 200 Paces south of the quarry. If your plan requires something different, let me know. I can get as close as 100 Paces without alerting the enemy we're there.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby Grape Me » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:07 pm

Mini rolled her arms around, stretching as the interface suit made a rubbery noise like the pulling of spandex. It was tight, snug against the girl's naked flesh. The light reflected off the dark material, giving it the appearance of being glossy. It looked almost erotic, like something used in the bedroom during a BDSM session.

As Mini passed Arya, she noticed the woman's gaze eyeing her up. Mini even received an approving wink, followed by a complementary remark of her cushy buttocks. "Nice butt?" Mini stood still for a moment as she looked behind her. She placed a hand on her rear and inspected the area. What was so special about her butt? It was, after all, just a butt. Was this something colleagues often commented about... each others butts? Mini felt around her soft bottom, seeing if there was anything particularly different. Nope. It was still the same butt she always had. It was quite clear Mini was over thinking this... way too fixated on butts.

A few of the male engineers scoffed, amused at the young girl seeming to be showing off her ass. She quickly gave them a death stare, the men gulping and receding back into their work. Mini was too naive to really catch on to the flirtatious behavior of her co, but this behavior intrigued her.

As Mini returned to her doll frame, she found the mechanic from before making some final adjustments. Shaking away the thoughts of booty, Mini focused on the matter at hand. Convert 10 of the missiles into remote explosives. She pointed at one of the expansion slots of her frame's lower body. She would use one of the entire set of cluster bombs, the perfect candidate without sacrificing too much of her firepower.

Once the man made all the necessary changes, he gave Mini a thumbs up. "Good luck out there," he announced, turning to help some other users with their doll frames.

Mini stepped up to her frame. She spun around so the machine alined with her backside, letting it envelop her body. It drew her in like a magnet, clinging onto the girl as the interface suit combined with the frame's exoskeleton. It locked Mini in place, securing the girl into the impressive armor as metal shifted and carried itself around her. Everything began to boot up, her helmets user interface flickering on.
Power - Check.
Weapons - Check.
Life Support Systems - Check.

Green across the board. Mini flexed the joints, testing the frame to see if it moved with ease. Everything was perfect. She smiled, it was finally time.. Time to get this show on the road.
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:48 pm

Dolly, what an appropriate name. Both for the machines in use and the fact that her job was basically that of a high tech dolly anyway. Best not say that out loud, just in case.

"Wonderful, I can't wait to ride you." They were going to a very dangerous place, so she may as well cheer herself up the only way she knew how. By being a creep and winking.
"200 paces should be fine, but it will probably be slow going for us. 100 is a little too close, even if you are sure, I wouldn't want to risk you and your crew. Think you could plonk us down at 150? That'd be a good middle ground. Also, the engineers are altering some of my and Nevall's weaponry. We'll get in our Frames, but don't load us on until they're back and reinstall everything, aye?"

Once she had her reply, Aya turned to both of her subordinates, who were both already in their Frames.
"OK darlings, once you're ready give Dolly and her crew the say and they'll load you on. Make sure all weapon and propulsion systems are offline, for safety's sake. We'll be dropped about 150 paces away from the quarry. Don't move around much. Remember our plan, you should be able to bring up the surmised version on your HUD. If everything goes tits up, we get back to the drop zone asap."

So saying that, she made her way to her own Frame. It looked like the engineers had removed the launchers from it so they could tinker, no doubt they'd be back soon to reattach them. Sliding into the opened cavity of the Doll Frame, she blew a kiss to her subordinates, just as it closed around her.
Going from a busty flirt to a high-tech black knight was quite a change, that was for sure.
"Be gentle with me."
Or not.
CondorBoH

Postby starwacher » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:32 am

She salutes "yes ma'am " as she checked the status of her suit everything was in working order. "Alright I'm ready to go."
starwacher

Postby exalted » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:36 am

Smalls was happy enough with the answers she got back from command, and forwarded the request for the drones and scouts to be attached. She also requested the Scouts try to obtain motorised transport if they didn't already have it before her team was on the ground. Smalls had no intention on burning up her air supports fuel waiting around.

For the scout unit to act as the bait they needed to be able to get out quick, or it was a no go. A twinge of guilt passed through her about dragging another unit into the suck with them, but quickly shook it off. That was the role of scout units in a defensive battle, engage the enemy to delay and disperse his attack on the main line and then try to draw of units or harass the flanks. It sounded so easy in theory but she'd seen first hand the shit it could mean for the poor bastard caught out front. If the Scouts couldn't get mechanised and have a reasonable chance of getting out of dodge she would use the drone.

Smalls had taken the drone as well partly from the habit redundancy - two is one, one is none - but also because she was used to not getting stuff on operations. If command was opening the cheque book and handing out toys she was going to elbow her way to the front of the line each time. Similarly she sent a request down to the armoury to assemble a demolitions kit.

Her plan for initial contact was to stir up the hornets nest by making as much noise as possible, and big ass bombs tended to make a quite a stir in her experience. Delivered by the scouts or the drone, who would try to further harass the aliens and bring them down the road.

Seeing the pilot approach she put the thoughts out of her head.

"No, I'm Smalls," She corrected the pilot as he mistook her for the other Australian LT, "I'm the good looking one."

She quickly went over her plan with him as she saw the team arrive and start to kit up. She wanted him to approach the LZ from the east, coming in over the sea. It was tempting for to have him do a fly over of the ruins so she could get her own eyes on the ground but it might tip her hand to the World Breakers and put the scouts in danger as they set up the bomb. Either way the sat. photos of the area would be enough and there was still the drone if she wanted a last lookyloo before the game kicked off.

Leaving Miller, she started to don her own Doll frame, checking all systems were green. After she was done she double checked Maiza and had Maiza check the FNG and so on, before loading the battle plan from the PDA to all of their HUDS. Smalls believed in the whole team knowing the plan, in case things went to shit and she was taken out, Maiza and FNG would still need to complete her orders.

"Okay, when hit the ground I want a wedge formation, keep your spacing and watch you sectors. I don't want any gagglefucks, just because the reports says the port is clear don't mean shit," She started to expand on the operations order. "Primary Extract is port, Secondary to the North, Tertiary to the South. After kicking the hornets nest, Scouts will displace down the main road and transition through our line before taking up positions between the road and Secondary Extract."

"Maiza," She highlighted a position on the map, "I want you take position North of the road to hit the enemy in the flank after they have engaged the main line. Main line will be myself, the FNG, the drone and whatever air support we can get. Things go to shit, Scouts are there to support you or act as search and rescue."

"If things go well we rinse and repeat, using the drone to lure more of the bastards out and down the road until they're all dead or cotton on. If they do, we advance in wedge again to these silos here and begin to sweep." Smalls high lighted the new area in the ruins, "Now if everything goes wrong we pull back by the numbers to primary extract, main line holds until the scouts and Maiza transition back through our line and establish a second line in the port to cover our withdrawal... if that wont work or we can't hold Maiza will take the scouts and make for secondary extract while I take the FNG to tertiary."

"Any questions?" Smalls offered, dropping any hint of humour or malice in her voice, "If not, let's not keep Danger Zone over there waiting."
exalted

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Nov 02, 2016 9:52 pm

Maiza remained silent amongst the rabble if the others. Inspecting her doll frame piece by piece before inspecting her weaponry. After some further thought she removed the extended barrel opting for the burst mode for the machine gun rather than the extended barrel. Her doll frame had been out together by herself to function for hit and runs rather than prolonged fighting. The maneuverability allowed her to move in and flank then run away before they had a chance to retaliate. While she had no strong means to produce melee offensive the boosters allowed her to react with poweful kicks. She's even dived into an enemies to break up their formation for the rest of her team.

Nodding to her CO as they got into their transport and suites up. It took only a moment to feel the mana tap system to sync up with her body. As she has to take slow movements to adjust to the faster reaction speed between her body and mind. "Ready for the mission boss man."
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:23 pm

Mini, Aya & Lucy

With all the modified missiles loaded and all three of you on board, the transport ship departs. Coming in from the sea, you approach the island. As you do, you see something floating just above the quarry where the supposed nest it ( http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/sta ... 0512135106 ). You run the image through the WB dictionary that was loaded onto all your frames and find the entry:

Overmind (Class A Threat) Floating command centres with intense psionic abilities. Can be seen either commanding weaker units or acting as a scouting unit. Possess energy Barriers”

"It looks like we're going to have to come in a bit lower to avoid being spotted" Dolly says as they approach the drop sight." As you look out side, you can see the sun slowly begin to drop below the horizon. You still had plenty of light left to work with.

Once the ship reaches it's destination, it lands. The back hatch opens allowing each of you to disembark. You were south of the quarry on an abandoned road. You could see cars which were either empty of completely destroyed. Judging by the map, you had 50 paces worth of forest before reaching the edge of the quarry.

Jessica, Maiza, Hana

"Sorry for the mix up Ma'am" Miller says giving you a dutiful salute. As you loaded yourself into your frame, You received another message from Alexander.

The Apollo Assault Unit has been loaded onto the transport. I have attached instructions as well as given primary control to you. This is still an experimental model. So do be careful.

Opening the manual you finds the Apollo Assault Unit's stats and specifications:

Apollo Assault Unit

Durability: 5K
Evasion: 0
Accuracy based on Pilot's Technical Aptitude.
Energy Reserves: 250
Movement: 8 Paces/Turn. 12 Paces/Turn for 10EP/Turn, capable of
Weaponary:
Apollo Cannon (5AP to use): 2K per every 15 EP to a max of 10K damage. Does splash damage
Rocket Bay x2
Cluster Missiles x2

Meanwhile, Maiza makes the final adjustments to her weaponry before meeting up with her CO. With the three of you loaded up, you make your way to the drop zone. As you approach from the east, you get another look at the abandoned refinerey. The image seems to match what was provided. But even from a safe distance you can spot something stalking the ruins ( http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/wow ... 0601214926 )

Luckily, all frames were installed with a glossary of the most recently discovered WB and you are able to find this one.

Stalker (Class B): An Insect like World Breaker that feeds on electricity. Is said to emit spores when faced with an imminent threat.

With that tucked away, you soon reach the drop point. From your displace, you can see a light signal being send from the port. "That must be were our scouting unit it. I'll take you in" Miller says.

You reach the desolate port. There was not a ship to be seen and abandoned cargo lined the coastline. As you disembarked, you were greeted by two soldiers equipped in a full Hongjian set. It wasn't very durable but it was quick. You hear a deep male voice come from one of the suit. "Greetings Lieutenant Smalls. I am Lieutenant Malcolm Ranger of the third scouting unit. This is Private Zhang Lanfen. The rest of my team is securing the area"
Mark3000

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:00 pm

Great.
"It would have been nice for the scouts to tell us there was an Overmind while I was planning."
As they flew in, Aya bit her lip and began thinking of solutions to this. Overminds were big guys, kind of a pain the ass. Especially if they had a bunch of smaller ones to control. With a grunt of annoyance, she made sure her subordinates were listening.

"So the plan will remain unchanged. Lucy scouts ahead and identifies any scouts or guards. Do not leave the treeline. Do not be outside of cover from the Overmind. If that thing is the only scout, then once we're all in position, Lucy shoots it. By position I mean, Lucy is sitting at the treeline above the quarry mouth, Mini and me on opposite ends of the thing. If it decides to run, then we catch it and smash it. If it goes straight for Lucy, then we join the fight. Mini will be more useful in that regard because of her ranged components. As soon as that thing is down, we move on. But attacking it will kick the hornet's nest. If we attack it, we must make sure that it is the only Breaker outside of the Quarry acting as a scout. Don't want any sudden ambushes from them."
As soon as they were on the ground, Aya began to stretch to loosen up her joints. That, and to appear relaxed in front of the girls.

"Everything understood?"
Her mace was slung over her shoulder. Aya wanted to smash some monster heads in, but being patient meant lower chances of them dying.
CondorBoH

Postby starwacher » Thu Nov 03, 2016 10:15 pm

She nods "yes ma'am carrying on with the mission. " she head off to the designated location trying to keep a low profile she stay in tree line like instructed when ever she see ground portal coming her way she stay quiet hides in the bushs as she wait for them to go by she will also make note on her map of enamy sentry and poBush's as well as cover until she finley make her way to quarry.
starwacher

Postby Nobudi » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:43 am

Hana barely had time to even drink her hot chocolate before it was time to leave the lounge and head down into the hangers. In the dressing room, she noted that once again, her under suit was bizarrely modified. Instead of a full suit much like the others, hers had come to resemble one much like a bunnysuit, save for the cleavage cut that went down to her navel. It didn't have a back either, the small of her back downwards was the only things being covered. Whoever was designing her suits must surely be a pervert, since she never really had any input on her under suit's design. Then and again, once she was in her Frame, everything would be more or less covered, so she didn't really care either way. At least she didn't have any bunny ear hairband she needed to put on. This under suit was degrading enough.

Checking her frame pieces carefully before equipping them, she noted how comfortable it felt. Although weighing quite a bit, the weight of the suit itself was conformed to her body, making it seem as light as air. If she closed her eyes, she could almost swear she was wearing nothing at all... She opened her eyes again and noted to never close her eyes in the Frame from that point on.

Once they were geared, she was briefed on the mission. Noting the location was more or less an enclosed location, that would restrict her on the usage of her primary weapon for the most part. Plasma blades and pistol for the most part. She saluted when everything was in order and said simply, "Understood, ma'am." She went and took positions, where they as a team were deployed.
Nobudi

Postby exalted » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:59 pm

"All right, sweethearts, what are you waiting for? Breakfast in bed?" Smalls shouted to her team as the dropship started to slow its descent, "We're a team and there's nothin' to worry about. We come here, and we gonna conquer, and we gonna kick some, is that understood? Wedge formation, fallout by the number."

Activating the drone, she had it follow her as she jumped the last few feet down to the ground, signalling for Miller to take off and loiter without actually setting down.

The news and attitudes of the scouts reinforced her confidence in her plan,

"Good to hear, Ranger," she firmly shook her counterparts hand, her habbit of saluting having long ago eroded in the bush, "We saw the Stalker on the way in, don't suppose you know how many more fuckers are waiting for us out there?"

Smalls brought up command map, projecting it against a wall for the Scout team to see as she explained the operation to them, only now she was calling an audible. That Stalker was shining golden target of opportunity the team could test and blood themselves on. Judging by the ruins, she doubted the power mains weren't exactly stable or even functioning so the Stalker must be starved for grub or had limited feeding spots. Both options worked for her, she asked the scouts if they had come across any generators they could use if they had seen where the Stalker fed if it even did so.

Sparking up a generator out in the open was bound to draw the hungry world breaker into her killzone, hell, the engagement might even bring the others out to play so she mightn't need scouts ass's in the fire... and she double checked to make sure Lt Ranger had a particularly nice ass.
exalted

Postby Grape Me » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Mini sat still in her tank like suit armor as they were hauled off to the LZ. The transport ship hummed loudly, chatter limited only between coms. They began to close the distance to the quarry, Mini looking outside the window. They already spotted a hostile, an Overmind no less. This operation would be no easy task... the girls needed to bring their A-game.

They had reached their destination, the ship lowering just above the ground and opening the back hatch. Mini stood up, rattling her gatling gun eagerly a few times as they disembarked from the transport. Mission time.

She followed her colleagues off the ship, jumping down not so gracefully on the road with a heavy "thud". The ship took off, hovering low as it headed for a safe distance. Mini scanned the surroundings, the sounds of insects and wildlife buzzing in the treeline. All clear. Large shadows began to cast over the team as the sun was setting over the horizon. They would still have a few hours of light, but best not to keep the world breakers waiting.

Mini had given Arya a nod of acknowledgement, confirming she understood. Lucy wasted no time in getting a forward position. She would scout ahead, relaying any necessary intel back to Arya and Mini.

Mini was just as restless as her co was, but the action would have to wait. The element of surprise would be the wisest and primary course of action. Mini, however, would waste no time as soon as the fighting would inevitably break out. She followed Arya closely, sticking by her side and eyes watching around observantly.
PREVIOUSLY:

Grape Me

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay