Starbase LKO

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Starbase LKO

Postby KnightVanilla » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:28 pm

"Alright captain I'll inform the guard immidietly." she said as she grabbed her pdf and started notifying the guard to remain a safe distance as week as strengthen the defenses for their visitors. Once the message was sent out she looked over to the captain. Must been hit hard by whatever it was... But she felt a abnormal warmth as well... Maybe she was effected too.

Placing her hand over the captains head to inspect him. "Tell me how you feel... I'm not entirely sure myself but I may have also been effected by them... But I'm not feeling anything long term... Just a strange warmth that went away." She pulled out the closet bed in his office after inspecting him. Sending a message to all personal not to enter the captains office unless given permission.

"Until we can discern between you and me that this is nothing I suppose I am not allowed to leave... However if your are sick then you'll need to rest and drink water." strange if was starting to get hot... She started to unbutton a bit of her blouse showing off her hefty cleavage. "For now captain would you strip? I believe you may end up getting dehydrated faster..." why did she feel nervous... It wasn't like she hadn't seen him naked before... But something felt different like her body was expecting something. Moving back to her pda to message once more. 'all personel that interact with the visitors must wear hazmat suits.... If you feelnyourself to be compromised or know another to be immidietly quarantine.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby GoodnightNinja » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:01 pm

Unradical Dude Wrote:GoodnightNinja
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The cop inspects the baggie and frowns.

"Ma'am, this isn't gonna sounds good, but... if this is what I think it is, I'm gonna need to bring... well, I'm gonan need to bring everything in. You, the parts, the whole box... we'd need to trace this shipment, get statements from you... It'd take a while."

Uh oh! You don't want that kind of hassle! You need those parts! What do you do? Maybe you can convince him to overlook some stuff?

"Look, I don't know what that stuff is, but I can't give up the parts. I don't even have the time to file a proper statement. But I definitely can't wait another month for new parts to come in. Do you know how hard it is for someone my size to move around engine blocks by hand? Time is money, and I ain't got a lot of either." She rubbed her forehead, trying to think of some way to deal with this bullshit.

"I just wanted to do the right thing. Please don't make me wish I'd just flushed it out of an airlock."
Always ready for a fun futanari, tentacle, or lesbian RP!
GoodnightNinja

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:33 pm

Monse, for just a moment, though of how convenient having such an ability would be. To make objects appear like that. Then she was distracted by the sexy alien pulling her jeans down and eating her out. The goo girl had to cover her mouth to stop from moaning so loudly. She vaguely realized they weren't anywhere private, somewhere in the open, and that send a rush down her... 'spine'. That she didn't have.
Slimes, man.

She managed to get her free hand on top of Alois' head, pushing her somewhat, trying to keep here there at her pussy and to go deeper. Not like the alien needed a push.
CondorBoH

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:06 pm

"Affirmative." Artemis said as she went to try and revive Johnny. If that didn't work, she would simply carry the man. It wasn't uncommon for her to carry guards who got too drunk to walk. She hid the address to Mira's apartment in one of her arm comportment. She may pay the her a visit during one of her patrols. For now she left with Guard SB32 for her new assignment while leaving Mira to browse the warehouse freely.
Mark3000

Previous

Return to Roleplay