The Glorious Bloody Halo

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

The Glorious Bloody Halo

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:44 am

(Seeing as how most people are coming from similar areas, I'm going to at least attempt to see how everyone looks at each other. *cough cough* friends/rivalries *cough cough*)

Astarte + Maiza

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You two are positively sick of all the traveling you have gone through. Being held beneath deck for a good few weeks with no one but each other as company, and guards who do nothing but sneer or leer at you. However, your reputations proceed you as women who will trick men out of their weapons with promises of sex, so none get close enough for you to do so again.

After you two reach shore, you get few breaths of fresh air before being shoved into a cart and hauled off to your next destination.

Katherine + Megaira + Aesa + Ian + Wren

Katherine was approached by a group of guards, seeing as how she was heading in the same direction. They ask her to assist them in the transportation of several 'dangerous, rotten individuals'. Thinking that there is no point to turning down free money, she joins them and sees these 'dangerous' characters.

One barbarian woman shackled, being towed behind the main cart. In the main cart, a seemingly feral girl in a wolfs cage, looking like she was just pulled from the arena. Another rather scrawny man who is fully bound, hands and feet tied.

As this caravan sets out, Megaira is not bound in any way, but is watched. Mainly because as she was sentenced, her now ex-husband demanded that she be 'humiliated' by being paraded around naked until she becomes a actual gladiator.

(Sorry these are short, but I want to build up some character)
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Re: The Glorious Bloody Halo

Postby exalted » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:29 am

Aesa stared daggers at the latest Imperial whore to join their caravan, so far unimpressed by what she had seen on her walking tour of the Empire.

"Was guckst du, Hure?" She shouted at the woman, spitting on the road in front of her, "Gib mir dein Schwert, und ich werde es schiebe deinen Arsch seitwärts nach oben."

Aesa laughed at her own joke, uncaring if no one else in the caravan understood her, they were all Imperial dogs anyway.

"Sehen, was ein echter Krieger aussieht," She shouted at the woman again, trying to distract her long enough so she missed the deep mud puddle in front of her, "Dies ist die beste Ihr Land produziert?"

Aesa eyed off her fellow prisoners again, resisting the urge to spit out the distaste in her mouth... this time. The woman in the cage was the only one she had a semblance of respect for. While the woman's features were unquestionably Imperial, the woman possessed a familiar drive and savagery that Aesa could relate to. The milksop of a man bound next to the cage was the degrading image of Imperial masculinity she had always heard about... no wonder with men like these they needed to arm the whores liking the one who had just joined them.

And then there was the cat... girl... thing... whatever. To Aesa it just proved the depravity of the Imperials to have such a creature about that flaunted it's humiliation so and seemed to revel in the attention it got.
exalted

Postby CondorBoH » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:47 am

Astarte was fucking sick of water. Before this life, she would kill someone for water, being a desert bandit meant that an oasis was more valuable than gold and blood. But after being on that boat for who knows how long, she was pretty sure that she preferred blood and sand to waves.
The shaking of the cart on solid ground was a blessed difference to the lurching of a ship. Astarte did an amazing job of being relaxed as they were lead to their destination.

The ride hadn't been all that unpleasant. She had shared a cell with a gorgeous woman, probably hailing from the north. A fellow gladiator and prisoner like herself. Talk had been few and far between, but the guards weren't the only ones who leered at Maiza. Now, within the cart, Astarte sidled up to the girl.
"Well, what do you think? Will they make us kill each other or fuck each other? 'Imperial Gladiator School', bah. It'll probably just turn out like a whorehouse with more blood."
CondorBoH

Postby cliffracer » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:07 pm

Ian shifts uncomfortably in his binds, mostly keeping his vision focused on the wood below his feet. He could feel the menace pouring off of Aesa, and he was not going to look anywhere near her direction from fear of being melted. Then there was the naked one, who Ian looked at once before getting too embarassed by proxy. His ears were still pretty red from that one. So far, the only fellow prisoners Ian felt like he could look at guilt-free were the one in the cage (which he was still self-conscious about) and the soldier woman he doesn't remember the prison caravan starting out with.

Ian tries to slack back some, taking a deep breath to try and center himself. He glances at Aesa first, shrinks in to himself, then decides looking to Wren is a better idea. "Hey, are you doing alright in there?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Reaver » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:31 pm

Katherine had been traveling on the road for a bit, a backpack on her back containing all her armor and supplies. Strapped to her waist was a mighty great axe, faint engravings on the metal head and a worn-down leather handle from much use and training. A standard-issue imperial spear was wedged between her back and the bag, even more weathered than the great axe and rightfully so since it had used to belong to her father. It was a hot day so she had opted for wearing light and simple clothes, figuring that the giant axe on her side would ward off any that thought her to be easy prey on the road.

She heard the caravan long before it caught up to her, but instead of passing her it came to a stop a couple of feet in front of her. At first, Katherine thought it was a slavers' carvan and would try to sell her some slaves that she already she knew she wouldn't need. However it turned out to be something quite similar, slaves for a gladiator ring and they were offering her money to help transport them. "Very well. I was going down this road anyways and I could use the coin." The slaves didn't look like much, but then again they never did which was why they were slaves, although the cat-girl did stick out, being naked and quite voluptuous. She wasn't even bound. Probably because a noble already bought her and wants her in pristine condition. She thought as she glanced over the rest. They were the run-of-the-mill dirty slaves, most of them looking vaguely Imperial, although Katherine would never claim them as one of her kind, and the other one looking like a savage from Nordaugh or maybe the steppes. Taking a position on the right side of the cart and towards the back so she could keep an eye on the one that was tied to the wagon and walking, she did seem like the most trouble after all. She kept a casual grip with one hand on her axe, more to be ready for anything than out of any sense of danger, quietly enjoying the heat and the walk. That was until the barbarian in the back opened her mouth.

Most of it was savage-talk in a foreign tongue, but Katherine definitely recognized a few of the words as Nordaugh dialect. Who knew that hearing so many of their warcries and last words before she cut their damn heads off would have paid off in this way? The savage girl had definitely said whore, ass, maybe sword and warrior but that was all she was willing to try translating, not even wanting to think too much on whatever the dirt-sniffer said. "I guess you haven't gotten around to breaking in this slave have you?" Shouting so the guards in the front could hear her. "She's cussing up a storm back here and spitting all over the place." Pausing to leap over a mud puddle. "Where'd you even pick that bitch up? Raided some barbarian village and stole one of their girls?" Chuckling as she glanced back at the slave and grinned. "I wonder if she can even handle a weapon or just dick. Can you even understand me, you backwater barbarian?" Talking directly to Aesa but loud enough for everyone else to hear. "Have you learned the imperial tongue yet or have you been too busy using your own tongue to learn it?" Slowing down so she was walking next to the girl but farther than where her shackles would allow her to reach. "Or is speaking gibberish and spitting the only things you can do?" A bit of disdain seeping into her voice. Katherine had lived in Belfort long enough to know that Nordaugh were capable of very little besides warfare. She doubted this girl would be any different and actually hoped she wouldn't just so she'd have someone to inflict discipline on. Her father and the garrison had trained her to be a centurion, a fate she had never been able to reach because of corruption in the ranks. If she couldn't use her skills in service to the empire then she'd use them for her own ends and amusement.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:15 pm

It had been weeks since Maiza had seen light. Remaining silent within her cell as her former display for combat had earned her a reputation for tricking the guard. It took about twelve of the guard to disarm her and pin her down. Keeping a prisoner alive was not easy task as she already knew the only two things that kept her alive in her previous situation was the fact that she had a hostage and that she was worth more to them alive than dead. However sustaining the leverage the hostage gave her didn't last as long as she liked. Its been two weeks since she's been in this damned boat... Doing her best to sustain herself as the common issues of boat was that of motion sickness. Whenever the motion got to her she peered into a small hole in her cell giving her a glimpse of the sea.

She have never seen the ocean until they had taken her aboard the ship, but she wouldn't mind being away from the waters for a month or two after this trip. Every ride of the sun and every shine of the moon, Maids had counted. It was the best means to retain her own sanity. It was too quiet the family she once knew was long gone. Her life would now be living as one of the people to fight for sport and entertainment of the masses. If it was a means to survive it would be no different than her previous life. Ignoring the leers and scowls of the guards she entertained her own thought of escape... However all of them either ended with her being caught or her drowning once she jumped ship... She should really take the time to learn to swim.

When it came to food, well she has better and she had worst. Water was water no matter how putrid and food was energy so long as you kept it down. When they finally arrived at the port Maids felt a nice relief to feel the fresh air brush her hair and skin. The smell of the local markets would had been worth pillaging if her marauders were still with her. Sitting in the cart with more guards than she previously remembered seeing as well as being cuffed and link to a fellow prisoner.... This was likely the worst set of circumstances to make an escape.

Hearing the words of her fellow prisoner. Maiza hesitated to speak. As she had intentionally avoided conversation whenever possible. "I heard we were being sold to the service of a school for gladiators... As for fucking each other they'd gladly see that... If we were to fight one another. I wouldn't hesitate to kill you for fair warning..... Hmm I doubt it'll be like a whore house... Unless everyone losses all their battles. I've seen enough to know what happens to those that lose their fights." she says warily remembering the few times her bandit like foster parents had taken her to the towns within the steppes that held a few matches.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Nobudi » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:32 am

Wren was fascinated by the noise she heard around her cage. It was the sounds of 'words', which she learned from a rather nice one eyed lady she had encountered in the pits before she was moved. She knew that it was used to call to one another, but the calls were too complicated for her to understand, so she paid it no mind. Peering through the bars of her new home, she saw strange, unfamiliar things. There was one that looked like a prey thing that walked on two legs. Was that a 'beestman'? Wo-man. Woman, she corrected herself. Wren and all 'peepo' that had no dangly thing between their legs was a wo-man. She took a sniff of the air. The prey wo-man smelled like some of the other peepo in the 'areena'. Others near her cage called them 'biches in heet'. She was interesting, since sometimes, Wren would sniff herself and smell the same thing. Not always though.

Her attention was drawn when she heard a man ask her something. Lots of peepo asked her the same thing whenever she was brought out to hurt something. She stared at him curiously. She sniffed, and he smelled.. weak? She wasn't sure. He had a strange smell. She took a strong look at his face, and memorized it. She moved around her cage, which she didn't like to do much, since her 'clothes' rubbed her and made her feel weird somethings.

Besides the point, he asked, nicely too. So she looked at him curiously and chirped, "Fine." She looked around, trying to see everything around here. "Noisy."
Nobudi

Postby exalted » Fri Sep 30, 2016 4:18 am

"Gott bist du langweilig. Haben Sie immer so viel sprechen, aber sagen so wenig?" Aesa sighed, paying no attention to the whore, "Du rufen Sie mich wild, aber nicht versuchen, meine Zunge zu verstehen? Sind alle Hunde mit solchen Scham und Arroganz gefüllt, oder Sie gerade du?"

Noticing the wimp and the caged girl start to stir she paused her rant to examine them more closely, liking the wolf girl more and more. For an Imperial she seemed free of their usual treachery and decadence, she spoke straight and plain without the gilded lies that followed much Imperial talk.

"Sehen? Auch spricht der Wolf mehr wahr als man." Aesa started up again, smiling as she saw another large puddle coming up and that the woman had stepped in closer. "Lassen Sie mich Ihnen eine Lektion zu erteilen, Hure."

Leaping up, she jumped into the puddle as hard as she could, splashing muddy water and filth over everyone nearby.

"Sehen? Die Scheiße deckt alle gleich."
Last edited by exalted on Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby cliffracer » Fri Sep 30, 2016 5:02 am

Ian smiles a little, at least taking comfort in that at least one of the prisoners he's in league with isn't complaining or having some very interesting verbal debates. Maybe debate was generous. He didn't let that thought linger long, who's to say the loud one can't hear what he's thinking or something? Ian is slowly becoming aware that he knows nothing- and will probably continue knowing nothing- about the people he is surrounded by. He does nod in agreement at her comment, unable to help himself from a little laugh.

"Yeah." So far, Ian liked this one the best. "I'm feeling really out of place. I'm kind of hoping I'll be able to keep up with you all once we're there. I haven't fought too much in my life, but it was either this or grow weak in a cell."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby CondorBoH » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:35 am

She shrugged at the northerner, she hadn't expected much else of an answer. One more emotive perhaps, but this was fine.
"Fair. I don't expect to give or be given any mercy, but let's pretend we actually like each other for the moment. How many guards do you count? I didn't get a good view. Too many or too few?"

Astarte was, of course, thinking about escaping. The shackles wouldn't be a problem if they worked together. If this one was being sent to a gladiator school like her, then she could probably put up a fight. Sadly she hadn't looked at the amount of guards they had when they were shoved into the prison cart. If there were more than four, it was unlikely the two would escape. After saying her piece, the former bandit slouched in the seat. Fighters from Imperia wouldn't know how she fought, it would be much different than what they were used to, no doubt. It was unlikely places so far away had warriors who fought the same. Astarte had that advantage... and disadvantage.

"I know, been treated to that end of things a few times. Sometimes with animals. My fight pit wasn't as refined as the one we're being dragged to, so at least we have something better to look forwards to. But then again, execution might be a punishment instead. I can tolerate being fucked in front of a paying crowd, but dying would suck either way you look at it."
CondorBoH

Postby KnightVanilla » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:13 am

Maiza kept track as they were moved from point A to point B of going into the cart. Four wooden walls and one viable exit as well as a small window like hole at the door. Escaping was not possible under these conditions. Looking back as she was asked about the amount of guards. "We were transferred to a new group of guards... their armor was more than enough proof of that, but I've only seen the four that put us in this car. However there is likely to be more... If you think it's even possible to escape then you're fooling yourselves. With no proper experience with one another we'll end up tugging each other out of sync. They'll catch us before we can get far..." Maiza says with a sigh... she's fought imperials before raiding their trade caravans wasn't so hard. All it depended on was not sticking around for the long fight. Hit and run and secure your own life.

"If we were some how able to break these cuffs we would have to fight imperials for sure. Outside of their archers they tend to take a rather heavier stance than most warriors. They emphasize their technique on foundation... it makes them quite formidable behemoths within a fight. However using that weight against them would be key in a fight whether it's in or out of the Arena..." Maiza said with her Analysis done. Beginning to tap her feet rather impatient of how long they would have to be chained up in this predicament.

Hearing the events of this girl's life was no entertaining thing... in fact it was a bit disgusting. "Listen when I fight I pick one I can win... losing won't a willing option for me. I've seen how they treat their 'gladiators' at the schools as well. If we can improve the standing of the school we'll be living comfortably. Considering you and I are both from foreign lands it may not seem likely that we'll find a friendly face here." It paid off to understand multiple languages... especially when one had to trade their stolen goods to many that would hail from a different land.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:45 am

(Well, whenever Vintage wants to go ahead and insert their post, go for it. Until then...)

Astarte + Maiza

Encounter roll: 60, nothing.
As time passes, eventually the cart slows and then comes to a halt. The guards pull the two of you out of the cart, and shove some food into your hands. Though, food is a bit generous. It's mostly some slightly hard bread with some very bland 'soup'. It looks and smells bland, but the guards are not eating much better.

The sun is in the center of the sky, and it would be the hottest part of the day for these Imperials, but it is lukewarm at best for the two of you. The guards are all drinking water, and one some dark liquid. They keep an eye on you, but don't seem to take you as seriously as the guards on the boats.

Katherine + Megaira + Aesa + Ian + Wren

Encounter roll: 47: nothing.
Dex roll for Aesa: 10 + 5=15, splashes Katherine, one guard and herself.

After Katherine hops over the puddle and the rear guard side steps it, Aesa jumps up and lands both feet into the puddle, sending dirty water all over the back of the cart she is tied to, as well as Katherine's lower garments and almost covering half of the guard. The man sputters, and calls the caravan to halt. After a bit of discussion, they decide to break for lunch.

Ian and Megaira are given food outside of the cart, and Wren is given some in her cage. They offer some to Katherine, and even offer her some salted meat and mead if she will take it. The damp guard pulls off his armor and shirt, wringing it out as he talk to Katherine.
"No, apparently this bitch is some traitor's daughter, given up as recompense after the last battle. Her swine of a father wanted to keep killing, like the savage he was. Guess he couldn't take his people were losing, eh?"
They 'forget' to give Aesa food, and the guard says this well within earshot of everyone. Some of the guards even cheer as he says his piece.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:17 am

Bland in her opinion was better than tasting god-awful. All things considering, this was a wonderful meal compared to what she had before in the fight pits. Truly the Imperials knew how to feed their gladiators. Still, she hoped that she would become a rich and famous warrior sooner rather than later. She could only survive for so long in her rags and this... gruel. She wanted meat and proper food.
Speaking of proper...
Astarte eyes the guard drinking something dark. Wine? Hopefully.

She tried to catch his eye and wink, trying to accentuate her generous chest. Mind you, playing the sultry one wasn't her strong suit.
"Got any to spare for your wonderful gladiators?"
CondorBoH

Postby Reaver » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:54 pm

The splash came too fast for Katherine to dodge, only able to shift her body to take it head-on so all her armor and personal items in her backpack wouldn't get soaked. It was disgusting, quickly soaking through the bottom of her stola, making er shapely legs and crotch clearly visible to anyone who stared her way. "You fucking cunt!" She growled at the barbarian girl, fuming as she considered all of the ways she could punish the slave for her actions. She flicked the excess mud off of her hands and arms, glaring at the girl as the cart halted to break for lunch. For now she left the slave alone, setting her bag down to accept some of the meat and mead, which wasn't as strong as she would like. Nevertheless she drank her fair share of it as the guard relayed to her the history of the slave. It was as lowly as Kat would have expected from a savage like her. "So she's the bitch of a backstabbing, gutless traitor huh?" Speaking loud enough for the girl to hear. Pride was probably above a savage like her, but in case it wasn't Katherine wanted her to know that she was insulting her father. "Who would have guessed, seeing how she's a Nordaugh? She doesn't have pride or intelligence like an Imperial does." A chuckle slowly emerging after she took another long sip from the mead. "Or at least some of us..." Taking another drink as she looked towards Ian and Wren.

At least it was keeping her warm and improving her mood, but that didn't change what she had planned for the girl. "But that's her past. Lets take about her present." Picking up her spear once she handed the bottle to the guard who had also gotten drenched. Her voice had gotten softer, quieter, more conspiring. "She's a slave, a rebellious one at that. Cursing, spitting, sullying our clothes. Whoever you're delivering her to will obviously want her alive but if she was to pick up a few more bruises or scratches on the way.... Maybe because she tripped while walking?" Hitting the wooden shaft of her spear against her own hand with a loud thwack. "Then we wouldn't really be at fault now would we? In fact we might be doing the owner a favor by beating some discipline into her. This can't be her first little outburst can it? Maybe we do it here or we take her for a little walk to let her relieve herself away from us and then we relieve ourselves of some stress, maybe you even relieve some of your pent up anger inside of her. Get her wet for getting you wet" Now grinning widely as she suggested they beat her or even rape her for revenge. Katherine had learned that the most powerful people in the world were the ones that were incredibly vindictive, willing to tear a person down for the slightest offense. It had happened to her father and she'd be damned if she was going to let herself be taken down by some lowly savage slave. No, she'd show how bad of an idea it was to sully Kat and use the slave as reference for the future.

"Well? You down for a little fun with the Nordaugh savage or has she already stolen your balls and imperial pride?" She teased and goaded. Katherine had no problem disciplining the girl on her own but should they go too far, which she probably would, she wanted someone else to be there to take the fall for her. A male guard would do in this situation.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 am

Once the cart stopped so that everyone could get the chance to eat was the most opportune time to learn of the security they had been placed under. Unfortunately for the guards they have not gained any information on her past deeds. However this was quite lucky for her as she could try to exploit their naivety. Taking time to examine them as she eat she made slow movements with both her bread and soup. The soup was rather the worst part of it due to its gooey texture... even she could cook better than this. Placing the soup aside for the time being she would try to concoct one of the two things either an escape plan or find a way to improve this soup. It bothered her greatly that whoever made this obviously didn't know what they were doing. As cooking was one of the show off features within the marauders. Strange as it was this made trade all the more easily done as a great means of leverage was through a man's stomach. More so it helped to sell some goods when the group hadn't made any good hauls.

Scarfing down the stale bread was much easier than the thing that had disrespected the name of soup. Taking a deep breath as she would watch the other girl fail or succeed in her endeavors to gain some of their wine. The girl would likely vomit the stuff out if they had been keeping it out in this air unsealed. However once their endeavor was over she would motion one of the guards over to her as she took a pidgeon toed stance. The motion of her hands beckoning one of the guards over... once she had gotten their attention she would look up to them in a blush speaking imperial in her accent. "I... I need some alone time to... relieve myself." Hopefully she would be able to be escorted by a single guard.
KnightVanilla

Postby exalted » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

Aesa continued to chuckle to herself occasionally, leaning back against the cart she stretched out as best she could and sunned herself to dry the muck as best she could. The missed meal did not trouble her much, it was not the first time she had gone without food for a time and she gladly paid the price to knock the Imperial whore down from her pedestal.

With little else to do, she examined the cage the other girl was trapped in. Observing how it was constructed and fastened, and how easy it would be to break if needed.

"Wenn Sie denken, ich kann dich nicht verstehen, warum halten Sie mit mir zu reden?" She sighed to herself as the Imperials started to blather again, though her hands remained clenched.

Seeing the Whore grab a spear and play with it while looking at her, caused Aesa to straighten up. She stretched and cracked her neck, shaking out any stiffness in her limbs in case the Imperial tried to start something.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 am

This might be either a mistake on their part, or something that Meg is overlooking.

The fact of the matter of her having this much free reign is rather criminal in of itself. It's simply begging for her to get up close and personal with her captors, letting her have free control over their bodies and have them be under control. To give in to her inner desires and really give some extra bumps on the way to her final destination. So much power and control, and yet it seems way too easy for her to do. For how much she wants to rub her nude figure against these guards, there is always that one moment where they can slam her to the ground and dominate her in her place. Meg scoffs at the idea, although in reality it's more to keep her from doing her work. It's a pity that these guards are still in uniform while she's parading naked for everyone to see, like she's some sort of wild animal with no free thought or anything.

That's the thing. They think this would be humiliation? Hah! Meg wants the eyes on her and taking her her exotic charm! The way she steps, her body rocking with the motion, her ass and breasts bouncing with each step... she wants all men after her, even the strong-willed. She doesn't give a damn about any lesbians who are infatuated with her form, she has no need for women. Yet getting to these men is tricky as one false step and she's pinned to the ground. With how much control she has, it's a wonder why they're doing this in the first place. Perhaps it is to give her some hope that there will be some freedom in this. Or it's to drive the message that while she can be free, there's no chance for her to regain what she had beforehand, only to suffer because of her crimes.

Whatever the case, Meg is happy to get on with her business. She ignores the women gladiators, figuring they're useless and going to end up dead eventually, and heads on over to pick up her food. Is this fish she sees? There are some meats about, and whether or not it's finely cooked is up to her stomach and taste buds to decide. Meg makes a show with her body as she takes her food, showing off her well-experienced cunt to the world around her, and she ventures off away from everyone that has the same tools as she does. The less time she spent with them, the better. Meg takes whatever meats she grabbed and tears at it, using her fangs to peel away at the muscle and does it all in a suggestive manner. Who she's doing this for is anyone guess. If the eyes are on her, that's good. She doesn't mind if this is humiliating or not, it's not like no one has seen her naked before and if this is supposed to make her feel bad, it's only exciting her. And with her eating her meal only adds on to it.

Whatever the plan is for Meg, it's not working. She continues eating, watching the action unfold away from others but not too far from the guards to keep them upset. As much she wants to do her own thing, they're the ones running things and Meg has to abide by what these people have to say.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby cliffracer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:48 am

Well, Ian can't say he didn't see that coming. The stop was welcome, even if it might've happened for the wrong reasons. Ian hadn't eaten much at all lately with anxiety to blame, but he couldn't help himself from tearing in to his meager lunch here. By the time he's halfway through his bread, he exhales loudly and climbs on to the side of the wagon, exploiting his height to use just a step up on a wheel and his elbow.

From his new position, he watches the prisoners he doesn't quite trust yet- that is most of them, still taking noticable care to not look at Meg. He was already regretting watching her get her food, it's what spurred him to sit down in the first place, he didn't wanna stand around tented like that. The fact that these are the people that will be competing once they arrive is a very... concerning prospect to him.

Ian mumbles to himself some. "Guess I should hope those guards can resist a bit of tang... Even THEY can't be THAT easy..."
cliffracer

Postby Nobudi » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:00 am

Wren's nose flared as the scent surrounding 'biches in heet' grew stronger. It was too smelly, so she tried to ignore it. It wasn't interesting to smell anymore, since it was everywhere. Food was tossed into her home, there was a 'bred' and flesh, fluffyhopper. Wren tried to remember what the one eyed wo- man told her what it was called... 'rab- hit'? She took a chunk out of the 'rab- hit' flesh, only to spit it back out, as it tasted too icky. And it was too dry. She didn't like it. At all. Now, Wren was angry. This was not her food.

Her throat bulged, and a growl was issued from it. However, it couldn't really be called a human noise, it was simply too loud and too deep for it to be called so. Cracks and pops could be faintly heard, as she stretched out her joints and muscles from within. She was tense as a spring, and her eyes now darted from entity to entity, not seeing them as people, but as possible "targets".
Nobudi

Return to Roleplay