Pokémon: Redemption

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pokémon: Redemption

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:41 am

One from each team? Roxie supposed it made a small amount of sense. If all teams worked differently, they probably learnt different things, meaning that together they would compliment each other.

Happy with having reached an acceptable conclusion, she decides to simply wait until she finds out who her partners will be. "Of course, I already did have a reliable partner." Roxie thought to herself as she inspected the Pokéball containing her Ralts friend.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Inventory: 8 Pokéballs, 4 potions, 2 revives.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:47 am

Blake heads to the grouping area, and hangs back. Moving to the nearest official, he scans the crowd for anyone who looks interesting...

A couple of people catch his eye. A couple of idiot guys trying to hit on girls, thinking that joining this school made them 'cool' and 'dangerous' to appeal to the fairer sex. They wont last long.

A few girls here and there, trying to protect each other from lecherous hands and brush off men's advances. Good. At least they have standards.

Standing in front of the official, he gives a polite salute. They were supposed to be his superiors after all, though few earned that respect in his mind.

"So, about this whole group thing. Are we to be assigned to teams at random, pick our own, or is there some other form of selection?"
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Riptide » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:05 am

"That's neat. I love Dark Types. I feel like they get a bad rep. I probably would have gone with one if I didn't come across this little troublemaker first."
Glori pulls out her Pokeball and sticks out her tongue to it.
"I got my trusty Ghastly by my side. I call him: Ghastly. I haven't really thought of a better name for him yet, we've been too busy training."
Glori notices that Elizabeth is picking the same amount of equipment as herself. She starts lightly teasing her as she holds up her stuff.
"Looks like I've got a little copycat in my midst."
Riptide

Postby starwacher » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:45 pm

she nods. "well Absol's use to be know for causing disasters when in reality they had seance to detect danger and would try to warn human" she sigh. "that is the reason they are know as the Disaster Pokemon." she start picking up same items picking up same amount of items as Glori dose hope she doesn't really notice she look over to when she get called out for it. "sorry I didn't mean to.....I though sound like good mix of items and bad idea to take less then five pokeballs and um." she holds her head down in embarrassment realizing she talking too much. "I'm sorry"
starwacher

Postby Riptide » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:09 pm

Glori laughs and puts a hand around Elizabeth's shoulder in a friendly manner.
"It's no big deal. Being perfectly honest, I just copied what the guy next to me picked out."
She looks back over to the Pokéball.
"That sounds like a good ally to have on your team. Has Sol been trying to warn you of anything lately?"
Riptide

Postby starwacher » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:35 pm

She shake her haed "nothing as of yet but he has his way of telling me." She smiles. "He once saved my life from a landslide."
starwacher

Postby devilbird » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:16 am

In spite of people's urging, Erick took his time entering the room to grab his things. He didn't see what the rush was about, and he was in a bit of a sour mood thanks to the misunderstanding from earlier. Thanks to his meandering, the supplies were fairly picked through by the time he reached them. He ends up with 6 potions, 3 pokeballs, and 4 revives. Afterwards, he heads to the grouping area to meet his new teammates. He was sure that his tardiness would make a great impression.
devilbird

Postby Riptide » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:39 pm

Glori takes out her own personal Pokéball and glares at it.

"Lucky you. This little piece of crap has caused nothing but trouble for me so far. But I trust he'll have my back when it actually matters. I hope."

She notices one of her new teammates approaching. She quickly turns to greet him before getting a sour look on her face.

"Hey, how you doing? I'm- Wait a minute, you're the jackass who grabbed Elizabeth's ass!"
Riptide

Postby starwacher » Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:40 pm

she nods "that always good to have" look look over at teammates approaching as well sigh when Glori point out that man who group her ass . "wait is it him?" her face turns red with embarrassment.
starwacher

Previous

Return to Roleplay