Pokémon: Redemption

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Pokémon: Redemption

Postby XanderFrost » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:13 am

"Hello ladies and gentlemen and welcome! I am Professor Pine! Unlike what you've heard in the past about the Pokémon world, you're about to discover that those stories are fairy tales told to protect children's dreams. In this world, humans and Pokémon are in a never ending war for control of not only Earth, but also the secrets hidden within. The humans, with their guns and swords, currently take residence in the mysterious island grouping known as the Redemption Isle. Pokémon reside nearly everywhere, some even inhabit Redemption Isle. These Pokémon are seen as traitors by other Pokémon and are branded as criminals. In fact, not everything is false about your stories. Those who are lucky are born with the unique ability to speak to Pokémon, though it is only their partner Pokémon they can speak to."

After nearly one thousand years of war, the human safe haven known as Redemption Isle is being attacked by Ferals, Pokémon who wish for supremacy over humans. It's up to the chosen few who can speak to Pokémon to save the entire human race. After an attack has been made on the capitol of Redemption Isle, the HDF (Human Defense Force) has decided to recruit as many young trainers as possible. This is where our young trainers come into play. These squadrons of trainers have been training their bodies and Pokémon for nearly eight years. Good luck, teams.

Red:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Jeffery
Roxie
Alexander

Yellow:

Elizabeth
Erick
Glori

Blue:

Blake
Nyrus

As the Graduation ceremony ends, everyone is instructed to accompany their Team to the Supply room to get their bags and items. The last step as a Trainer. A sign of determination. Blue leaves the auditorium heading left, following their commander. To the right go Red, all very eager to get their bags. Meanwhile, Yellow files through the back, directly behind the seats. UN the chaos there is no chance of not bumping into the occasional hottie, and for some, there is some ass grabbing involved. If only they were the ones grabbing.

Glori, Elizabeth, and Roxie have their asses grabbed. Erick grabs an ass, but whose is the question... Even he doesn't know.
Last edited by XanderFrost on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Re: Pokémon: Redemption

Postby starwacher » Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:03 pm

Elizabeth walks behind the seats as they were told to do. she wonder if she'll be able to do as well as her father did when he was a Graduation. even thought she didn't do as well on the physical Exams as the others just enough to pass. she doesn't really pay too much action to the crowd is see her mother there she may wave to her but she still wonder if she truly is ready yet to be a Graduation. Until someone grabs her butt she flinches a bit as her butt is grab she give the person behind her a glare. Then move on but keep picking up the pace a bit. she debits if she should let sol out too keep anyone else from ass garbing them. she reaches down to her trench coat pocket to get her pokeball but keep it in her pocket if someone else try to grab her ass.
starwacher

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:47 pm

As all those belonging to the read team head right, so does Roxie. Within the crowd people it becomes somewhat hard to move around without bumping into anyone. Taking advantage of the opportunity, Roxie plays dirty and tries to get some guys to embarrass themselves by popping boners as she pushes her breasts against their backs whenever she gets pushed into them. Of course, the effect would have been greater if Roxie hadn't been wearing a bra, but today was a day where she'd rather not get yelled at for inappropriate behavior. At lest this she could get away with.

Of course, Roxie finds herself not being the only one taking advantage of the crowd as someone decides to grab her ass. Without looking, Roxie grabs the hand resting on her as with her own before turning around, keeping their hand on her ass and gets close to the person grabbing it. "You only need to ask," she whispers before grabbing their own ass in return and squeezing it before smiling and letting go before returning to the crowd as the person grabbing her ass is most likely left temporarily shocked, not having expected Roxie reacting like that. Roxie giggles to herself as she leave them behind.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:01 pm

Jeffery yawned as the ceremonial speeches seemed to go on for hours. It was only one hour, but god damn did some of them seem to drag and a few were so bad they seemed to warp time. He swore if he heard the words Duty and Honor in the same sentence before the end of the week he'd fall asleep on reflex. Fortunately, it seemed that this whole trainer thing attracted a lot of hotties, or maybe the training regiment helped out with that.

Finally, a bunch of people started applauding and standing up. A sure sign that the old blow-hards were done talking their ears off for now. His hand went down to Eva's ball and gave it a light squeeze. "Hear that girl. We made it. We're going to see some real action soon instead of just preparing for it." He wasn't sure if she could hear him when she was sealed up in the ball, but he'd nevertheless made a habit of talking to her when she was anyway.

He'd followed the other people in his squad. With the press of bodies, he found himself regularly bumping into other people. He got shoved into one which he couldn't help but grab a hold of when some other girl bumped into him from behind. Between her breasts pressed into his back and his hand on a rather nice ass he couldn't help but pop a stiffy. He was about to turn and make a pass at her when she disappeared into the crowd. When he turned back around he realized he still had a hold of the ass of the other person to go along with his erection. He wasn't too bothered. Years of training and living in close quarters with others had mostly eliminated his embarrassment at the frequency of his boners. Of course not everyone here would be someone he trained with, so many wouldn't really know how easy he was to set off.
Last edited by Firehead on Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firehead

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:39 pm

About fucking time.

Despite his eagerness to rush out of the auditorium and get his life started, Blake decided to stay in his seat for a minute longer. He wasn't one for smashing his way through the crowd, especially since he might literally smash them if he wanted to. No. From his stationary vantage point, he kept an eye out for two things: those who looked incredibly weak, and those who looked like a challenge. The occasional sight of bouncing boobs and swaying asses wasn't missed either.

Mixed group. Oh well. If they can't fight the Ferals, they don't belong here.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:14 pm

Alex just stood near the back, raising an eyebrow as his fellow Reds immediately stormed off to get their stuff and head out. Sighing, he decided to follow them, muttering apologies to any women his hands brushed as he passed by them. It was at times that he disliked being big, it made it so much more tricky to get through places since he had to shimmy through the crowds before him. Muttering under his breath, he tried to wade through the mass of excited Reds heading towards the supply room
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Riptide » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:15 am

Glori barely payed attention to any of Professor Pine's speech. She's heard it all before. She wasn't worried about what was to come at all, she'd trained her Ghastly to be efficient at taking out opponents before they even had a chance to move. Her teammates were going to be happy to have her around.

As she made her way through the auditorium, she twitched as she felt someone grab her ass. The nerve of some people! Just because they made it through 8 grueling years of training, doesn't give them the right get any girl they want! She stomped down on to the foot off her assailant, and looked back to see that one of her own Team Yellow Members was a culprit. She gave him an evil glare as she noticed another girl who was targeted as well. She recalls that her name was Elizabeth from several classes she was in with her.

Glori approached Elizabeth and put a hand on her shoulder.
"You ok? I saw you get groped by those pigs as well."
Riptide

Postby starwacher » Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:38 am

She nods "Im fine even though was almost tempted slapping the perpetrator across the face." She sigh "but I don't really want make too much of sean.? She sighs as she play with pokeball in her pocket. "It was Glori. ..right.?" She looks at her shyly.
starwacher

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:28 am

Elizabeth & Glori:

As the two of you talk, you head into a hallway where you are each handed a bag. Next, a box of Pokéballs for you to grab for yourselves. Next come the Potions, then the Revives.

(Total of 15 items each.)

Alex, Roxie, & Jeffery:

As the three of you break out of the crowd, you see tables holding boxes of supplies, and behind that? Behind that is the really amazing factor. Each table has a Trainer, each Trainer a Machamp, and each Machamp, boxes of their table's supplies. The boxes seem endless... It's your turn to grab your supplies.

(Each person gets 15 items total.)

Blake:

While your observations are dead on in your eyes, there's no real way to judge your fellow graduates until you see their Pokémon. It seems that many of the group have cleared away, time to follow.
XanderFrost

Postby devilbird » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:21 am

Erick got up as soon as the ceremony was over. It wasn't that he was eager to get started doing real work, though he certainly respected the HDF. Really he was just bored. He didn't like these huge displays, and the speeches just dragged on and on. He made his way to the supply room, but the crowds kept pushing and shoving. It was tough moving about, and only got worse. At some point, he got knocked forward by someone that wasn't watching where he was going. He stumbled forward, and managed to barely avoid crashing into the girl in front of him. Unfortunately, he accidentally grabbed her in his efforts to brace himself. She stomped on his foot in anger, causing him to shout out in pain. She glared at him, and then left before he could explain himself. It didn't help that she went to another person that she witnessed getting groped as well. Great, now he was lumped in with them...
devilbird

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:51 am

Well, glad that is over with.

Blake follows after the stragglers in his group, and works his way up to the supply tables. Glancing over, he takes it all in, trying to note the choices others make.

Well, I don't care much for the weak, but one must never be foolhardy.

Blake ponders for a few moments, then grabs the items he deigns necessary, and puts them in his pack. Then, Blake looks around for any indications of what he is allowed to do, or what he has full reign to do.

Blake takes 7 poke'balls, 5 potions and 3 revives.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:08 am

As Roxie finds her way to a table she frowns slightly at the content. It is all noob gear. Regular potions and Pokéballs. At least they provide revives, although not full revives. Deciding not to linger on the mass produced products that are most likely chosen due to being cheaper, she instead just grabs her own items.

Grabbing 8 Pokéballs, 5 potions and 2 revives, Roxie then makes her way to the provided exit and what else comes after that.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:47 am

Jefferey made his way up to the front. He was excited to get started, so he didn't waste much waiting around. Finally, he made it up to the table. "Ahh supplies, these should tide me over until I can start getting the good stuff." He started off grabbing 5 pokeballs, enough to bring his team to a full six before he''d need more. 3 revives since those didn't need a ton of use unless you weren't doing so good. Rounding out his supplies were 7 potions to keep his team fresh during extended forays.
Firehead

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:09 pm

After awkwardly shuffling to the front, muttering apologies to anyone he touched as he passed, Alexander looked at the large line of trainers and Machamp handing out supplies. Looking at his options, Alex grabbed 5 Pokeballs, 3 revives and 7 Potions, before looking up, seeing as the trainer was rather busy handling the over-eager trainer, Alex instead turned his attention to the Machamp stood next to him "Excuse me, you wouldn't happen to be able to point out where I'm supposed to go next, would you?" He asked the fighting type
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Erick

As you enter the room, people rush on about how to get your supplies and hurry you along to try to stay on schedule.

Blake

With your bag packed, you head off to the "Grouping" they spoke of in the Supply room. The only Intel you can get is that every team has three members, one Red, one Blue, & one Yellow.

Alex, Roxie, & Jefferey:

You are ushered to a door just a short distance away that leads to a large stadium-like area for something called "Grouping". According to what you hear on the way there, each team will have one person from each of the three larger groups.
XanderFrost

Postby Firehead » Wed Sep 14, 2016 9:03 pm

Jefferey followed moved as he was directed into a room. He looked around the large stadium. Eight years of training for this day, and now he had to wait longer before he could finally get started. It seemed odd that they were being assigned to teams made from a mix of the squadrons. He'd never quite been able to get a straight answer about what the differences between the three squadrons even was.
Firehead

Postby Riptide » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:38 pm

Glori smiles at Elizabeth.
"I stomped one of the gropers on the foot, so that's at least one guy who's not going to be messing with me again. Probably not you either if you stick with me. And yes, it is Glori, Elizabeth."
She notices Elizabeth playing with the Pokeball in her pocket, and queries her as she browses through the equipment.
"I don't think I've ever seen what Pokemon you've had before. I'm pretty interested to see it."

6 Potions, 5 Pokeballs, 4 Revives
Riptide

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:49 pm

Alex rubbed the back of his head once he was ushered through the door, his bag slung over his shoulder while the pokeball containing his partner was hooked to his belt. So he was going to be paired with others? Okay, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. He'd have rather head out on his own but he guessed it would be easier if he had some backup in case of attacks
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby starwacher » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:31 pm

she nods to Glori. "ya I guess that true even though I think I might know that guy." she follows Glori to the table. when Glori ask what her pokemon is she look over. "he an Absol I call him sol for short" she smiles "my parents gave him to me when I was child he was offspring of both of my parents Absol's Abba and Sabol were there name." she look for some items on the table.

she pick up 6 Potions, 5 Pokeballs, 4 Revives
Last edited by starwacher on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
starwacher

Postby dingofiz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:40 am

Nyrus Dexter wakes up from his little nap far too late. "Aw, crap! Excuse me." He says, seeking out the nearest person. "What were we supposed to do after the assembly?" They briefly explain and point the way, seemingly angry. "Thanks!" Dexter gives a blunt smile and runs off to his destination. The place is pretty calm... And empty. An official marches over to Dexter, badgering him about how late he is and then pushes a bag to his chest. It contains 5 Pokeballs, 7 Potions and 3 Revives. She then shoves him off towards another door, mentioning something about "groups".

After being rushed out of the room, he asks a guy next to him "What's this 'group' thing we're supposed to be doing?"
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Next

Return to Roleplay