Pirates! Quest for the Eye

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pirates! Quest for the Eye

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:12 pm

"Well, isn't this useful." Gill thinks to herself as she looks at the map. Remembering that she saw the fox-boy, she decides looking for him would be a good place to start, considering how the rest of the chosen ones would try and make their way over to him. Retracing her steps, Gill begins trying to track down her target from where she saw him last.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Firehead » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:25 pm

Nathaniel watched as the three got comfortable from his little hidie hole. The perfect Opportunity presenting itself as Hunter got to dropping her pants. The men were clearly distracted now, and he was tempted to be distracted with them, but they had to make sure those two didn't spot them or there'd be trouble. Lifting the simple piece of wood over his head he slammed it down on his skull. Nathan could feel the shock of the impact travel up his arm for only a moment before the rotten piece of wood gave up and broke with a satisfying snap.

The other goon didn't even have time to register that his buddy was down before Hunter had broken his nose in a gush of blood with her own head. The two men now lay slumped on the ground of the dirty alley. Nathan couldn't help but curl his lips into a churlish grin as Hunter stood before him with her pants wrapped around her knees. He, of course, kept his distance and made no actual comment. He was a bit of a man whore for sure, but he wasn't that stupid, and he didn't want to be laid out on the floor too.
Firehead

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:06 pm

Hunter is standing there, just reeling for a moment once the soreness in her head catches up with her. At least she remembered to pull her pants up, though Nathaniel probably got an eyeful beforehand. She tears the shirt off one of the dropped pirates and uses it to clean the red streak from her head with a grimace. She's glad to be rid of those two goons and--

The ship actually exploded. Holy shit! She was just talking out of her ass, but wow, she was actually on the money on that one. Her rather intense expression fades as she turns to Nathaniel.

"Niiice hit. I'm glad too, I don't really feel like getting double-teamed yet... Specially now that we've been loudly told just how free we are now!" She crosses her arms and grins widely. "I'm gonna expect to be asked next time you wanna see my ass. Anyways, what's next?"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Firehead » Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:43 am

Nathaniel tossed the busted up board to the side. There was no need to keep it with him anymore. Next order of business was to get these collars off. "Most of the people looking for us probably don't know exactly what we look at so removing the collars is a good first step. Know anyone around here well versed in curses? Actually, I might have an idea."

Fishing back through his things he pulled out his map. These things were supposed to lead them on their way, and getting the collars off was the next step, so it might be possible there might be something to hint to him where he could find a curse expert. It was a long shot, but it wouldn't hurt to check.
Firehead

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Jan 29, 2017 5:43 pm

Annabell slowly marched herself forward to Nathaniel and Hunter, raising a hand in greeting. "Howdy." She called out. "Name's Annabell, the little dude is Reggie." And with introductions out of the way.

"Now, I see no way of saying this in a way that doesn't sound weird. So I'll just get on with it. The voices in my head are telling me you have the answer to get these damn collars off." She stated, matter-of-factually as she tugged at the collar with her index finger, glaring over at Nathaniel and Hunter. By the time she had gotten close, Nathaniel had his map out and was looking at it already. She stopped to look over the knocked out folk on the ground and poked her with the tip of her boot some, while awaiting an answer.
Nicoffee

Previous

Return to Roleplay