Pirates! Quest for the Eye

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pirates! Quest for the Eye

Postby VintageBass » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:38 pm

Bless be whoever is watching over them, a chance to make a break from this ship has arrived. Reggie wasn't exactly things to play out so smoothly, but now comes for the real test. The situation presenting itself leaves him pretty vulnerable, but with a box in his hands, all he needs to do is toss it out towards anyone going near him to provide a bit of a distraction. After all he doesn't want to spend his time carrying around boxes full of whatever, or doing whatever this pirate woman asks of him to do. If there's going to be one pirate woman he would like to follow, it's the more reckless one that's kicking ass and taking hostages with her.

So, Reggie gives a huff and launches the box before him, using the time while the box is in the air to move over towards the captive woman in the small hope that his little distraction hopefully helps out. It's not that great, but any little bit can help in getting them off this boat and away from whatever is going on here.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:14 pm

Annabell laughs heartily at the pirate now tightly coiled in her chains. "Can you hear me now, asshole?" She grins widely, tightening up the grip on the chains ever so slightly. But she had no intention of ripping this man's neck apart, not yet at least. "So, pay attention REALLY carefully. Or the last thing you're gonna hear is the sound of your spine shattering in two. I want you to set away the key for those chains and hand them over to..." She glanced over at Reggie, who joined up with her right then and there. "Oh hey, speaking of spine...Right, you pass the key over to this guy and he'll set me free. While he does, you're gonna tell me how to get this DAMN collar out of my neck, or YOUR new, chain collar is going to get tighter and tighter until it severs your head out of your neck."
Nicoffee

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 pm

"Woh boy, we just got here and already there's trouble. Who coulda guessed some of us mighta tried fighting back?" Nathaniel watches the commotion with some interest. It isn't that he has planned to help either side. If it were as easy to break free as starting a fight then the so called Pirate Queen was quite an empty title, but starting a fight like this was going to cause a huge ruckus, and that might leave some individuals distracted as they reasserted order. Looking around he tried to discern where the captains office could be. If he waited for just the right moment to slip in and back out with something important in his hands.
Firehead

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:15 pm

Of course. Of fucking course. Matthew sighed internally, on the verge of face palming when he saw the now free woman assault a higher ranking swabbie and make threats.

Is it the sun, the chains, or is she really this hot blooded and rash?

Knowing full well that this sort of uprising was usually dealt with swiftly and in full force, Matthew grabs a box and begins moving....towards the gangplank. He was hoping that with the wonderful 'distraction' going on right now that he could slip down to the docks and be lost in the town. The collar didn't seem magical, so she could be bluffing.

At least, he hopes.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby cliffracer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:55 am

Hunter practically goes blank when Annabel breaks in to a bold assault on the deckhand, dropping the crate she was holding down the stairs as her mind races to figure out what to do. It's a tossup between her loyalty to the crew and the combined plans of Nathan and the sourceless voice in her head. She was a bit afraid she might get too much in the role of "breakout prisoner" to go back to being loyal, but she didn't doubt what voices in her head said to her too often either way. She eventually hisses to herself and ducks through the pirates to join the two would-be breakouts, looking nervously to the two huge bruisers that she woke up to.

"Sure, let's do this!" She spins her pistol in to her hand, keeping a stance ready to kick someone. Her favorite kind of melee combat!
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Meep Meepersons » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:02 am

Nurt watches the pirates talk among themselves, noticing the male pirate trying to hide an erection gave him a bad feeling. When pirate A told him how things were going to be, he gave a light sigh of relief. He had just enough time to listen to what she said about having their heads if he turned out to be a threat as he wiped his eyes. "I'm not, I promise!" He said clearly, clenching his fingers to his palms to hold his sleeves, right up until she tells Pirate B, who appears to be female now, grabs one of them and drags them along. "M-My bag!" He quips, barely snatching up the unordinary leather satchel as he's dragged by, waving it to his fellow captives as he's dragged deeper into the ship by the quiet pirate B. He's dragged down a corridor until they reach a room filled with cannons. It was much more open here and he could still feel the waves through the wood. As they forge on eventually they start passing by some of the other crew members, many stare and some even snicker. This bad feeling he had earlier was starting to grow and his face adopts a worried expression, though he doesn't show any signs of resistance as he's pulled along.

For what seems like literal minutes of up down left right, they end up in front of a fairly clean door. 'Must be the caprain's...' He thought to himself as he looks up the stairs. The trap door up the stairs nearby had sunlight coming from it, this must be his way out if he can manage to sneak his way here, probably better to try it at night time when people are sleeping. He was lost in his thoughts on how he could maybe, juust maybe escape this way, riiiiight up to the pooint when he felt Quiet Pirate's hands touch his ears. His eye's unfocused and he ends up leaning into the petting hands on his ears, a pink blush coming to his cheeks from the affectionate treatment. He was briefly brought out of this petting stupor when her sentence ended with her mentioning just how secluded they were right now. "Oh! U-Umm, o-ok..." He says, attempting to take a step away from her so as to avoid anymore disorienting ear touchies~ "W-would umm, would you like s-some c-c-candy?" He stammers nervously, digging into his bag for a tin full hard candy, air tight sealed to, thankfully. Ninety percent of his things were destroyed or dropped into the ocean when his little fish boat capsized. IF given the chance, he'd pop open the tin and offer her some with a warm rosey cheeked smile.
Meep Meepersons

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 am

Amaranis A'daragon

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

How sneaky are you?
Matthew's Roll: 11+ 3(DEX) = 14

If you had tried that just a second earlier, you'd have been swarmed by guards. But you managed to slip away with a box, those on deck too busy getting distracted to notice. If you move too fast, certainly they'll notice, but right now... you can probably get down the gangplank. This is a good start. There will be some more thugs in town, that's for sure, but as long as they're scattered you feel confident that you can escape.
If the collar doesn't do anything that is.

The galleon is moored at a pier, one built to accommodate large ships. It's a fair walk before you get to the town proper, so if you plan on running, you'd better do so soon.

Firehead

You don't need to sneak very well. The guards would stop you from leaving the ship and while they'd normally stop you from going for doors, they were a little busy right now.
Well, you found a fancy looking room that wasn't locked on the top deck. You slip in without worry. This... this isn't an office. While it does have a desk covered in maps and a substantial bookcase in one corner, everything else points to this being a bedroom. The cupboards, the huge bed and all of the... er, toys neatly arranged on a shelf. You'd expect the captain's quarters to be somewhere bellow the deck, but apparently she wanted this space for her personal use.
But this is a start. There is stuff in here and you have a good chance of finding some keys if you rummage enough. Unless they're on her person, which'd suck.

VintageBass

Show us your moves!
Reggie Roll: 7 + 1(STR) = 8.

You give the box a toss but it doesn't do much but clatter onto the deck. You didn't put a lot of force into that, that's for sure. Some eyes turn to you, now that you take your place by Annabell. Right, this mightn't be the best start, you'd have hoped the box would hit a pirate but... ah well.

Nescafe and VintageBass

Annabell is doing a great job at being threatening and scary, but lets see how well you intimidate your captor.

Annabell Roll: 20 + 1(CHA) = 21.
Pirate Lieutenant Roll: 6 + 3(CHA) = 9.
Oh look at that, an natural twenty. You know what that means? You succeed. You succeed very, very well.
The captive pirate nods as best he can, fumbling with something at his belt and holding it out to Reggie. He's likely not someone unused to being handled like this, but damn are you scary.
"K-keys... the captain has keys. I don't know where she put them, but she's careful. She'll have them hidden in her room, office or on her body. That's all I know, I swear."

Some of the viewing pirates take a step away. You clearly set yourself up as someone who is to be feared. From their perspective, you broke most of your chains and wrapped them around the neck of one of their bosses, who isn't known for being a pansy. A few take some steps back.
Hey... there are less up here than there were before. You did very, very well on being intimidating.

Now... Reggie.
You've been handed to the keys to Annabell's chains. She has intimidated you as well. But you figure that it's better to have her on your side than anyone else here. If you're into scary ladies, you get another +1 to your boner. Since you walked over here to help her, you probably have found the lock and have started getting her out of the chains.

Cliffracer

So, you've decided to stand with the captives, good on you! This will make you all easier to group together...
Ehem.
Now, you go to look for the two brutes who were guarding you, but it appears that one of them has vanished entirely. The other one doesn't look so sure about going in for the fight. He's the least of your worries, that's for sure. You're ready to fight back at the first opportunity, and that will be very soon.

Fantasy Fanatic

You see that one of the former captives has turned the situation around, frightening some of the more yellow pirates into hiding. So much for the dreaded crew of the Pirate Queen, huh? She must have more people around, but clearly didn't want to set sail for the Lost Isles with a fleet. That'd draw too much attention.
Anyway.
You can see one of the other captives sneak into the captain's quarters, and another tip-toe onto the gangplank, making his way off of the ship entirely. Unless you want to keep observing, you've got three options of people to help.

Meep Meepersons

The pirate you're with continues to pet you, seemingly ignoring you for a moment. But she does take one of your offered pieces of candy. Doesn't put it in her mouth, mind you, but she still took it. Looks like she's enjoying herself just petting your soft hair and ears.
"I'd like a lolipop..."
Perhaps the first words she's said this entire time, but the words are spoken in an undoubtedly creepy tone. The hand that was petting you begins moving down, stroking your cheek and now your chest, going lower and lower...
While it seems there is a battle going on outside, you'll be in one of a different kind soon enough.
Fight or flight, get to it lad!

To all on the top deck: Three pirates steel themselves and approach. One of the pirates has a knife, one has a wooden board and the other is barehanded. So the stupid ones pretty much. They don't look quite ready to attack, but are approaching menacingly.
Behind them, a big brute of a pirate makes a grunt sound and begins looking around for a weapon. Do you strike first or wait to counter attack?
CondorBoH

Postby cliffracer » Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:11 am

Damn. Whatever that chained up lady has in her that's got these swabbies so afraid, Hunter was damned grateful for it. She didn't want to have to try and fight through the whole crew a second time, cutting the fighting force to three was a good confidence booster. She tucks her pistol away again and rolls her knuckles, glancing back at the other captives. Keeping her voice down, "Psst. Eyes out, you two. These mooks would fall down in a breeze, the real problem is that one half of two giant brothers is missing. Either he's gonna sneak up on us or fetch the capp'n."

Satisfied with her warning, she tucks further in a fighting stance and charges the pirate with the knife. "Which one of you three remembers how THIS feels?!" It's time for a tried and true classic. The boot to the head.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:22 am

Deciding now would be a great time to reveal herself, Gill jumps out from the crows nest down onto the deck, stopping her momentum right before landing with her ability to fly. Of course, without knowing she could fly, it'd just look like she took no harm from landing on two feet from such a height. Turning towards the mast, she quickly targets it with a Twisting curse, bending the mast as to weaken it tremendously, making it very thin in one spot creating a wedge in the mast, as if someone had been cutting it down with an ax. Before it could begin creaking under it's own weight, she thrusts her palm forward, pushing the mast with as much force as she can to break it off and make it fall towards the brute. This, from the viewpoint of an observer happened quickly, making those not paying attention or those who blinked unable to notice the mast having changed shape, making it look like a feat of strength instead.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:42 pm

Nurt gulps a little as she took the candy, but didn't eat. Was she saving it for later? Or just being 'polite' and taking what was offered? Maybe she's just a pirate used to being handed some things. Regardless, it seemed she wanted something OTHER then candy. Ever since he got that map, girls and guys alike have been trying to get into his pants. Since then he'd studied a little from his fathers 'special books' in the old man's study, hidden under his lazy chair. Back to reality, he took in a sharp breath as her hands touched his face and his eye's lock to her's as she begins running her hands down his chest towards well, he kinda figured what it was she was after sine he had no actual lilipops in his shorts. Taking a breath and gulping down his anxiety, he prepared to have a fight of his own, despite the obvious conflict going on up stairs. "I-I w-want something to...." He says softly as he reaches his small hands up to touch the woman's face gently and affectionately, attempting to guide it towards his. His ring's signet begins to glow a faint pinkish hue, though not enough to really be noticed all the way near the woman's ear. "A k-kiss for candy...." He tempted softly, carressing her face while trying to pull their lips together. He planned to deliver a stealthy curse, his very own curse of lust link! He wasn't strong or fast or ultra bright, but by jove he was friggen cute! Also this eye thing made everyone around him rapey, so he developed a curse to help deter or at least allow him to even the playing field a little. If successful, the quiet Pirate B would be begin receiving any pleasure she inflicts upon him. Hopefuly he'd be able to make her finish first, if that is somehow important in this scenario.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Nathaniel was glad to see that the guards were so thoroughly distracted by the attempted breakout. Slipping into an important looking door he found not the Captain's office, but instead a bedroom. It was probably still the captain's, but that meant he might have company if he didn't hurry before the pup from earlier decided being here in chains was preferable to down in the brig. His eyes were drawn to the toys neatly arranged, but that wasn't what he was here for, so he ignored it. Even if it wasn't the office it was likely to have something important. Maybe not the key to his collar, but some important key he could make use of. Maybe a diagram of the ship, so he could find the office or a good hiding place itself would be good too.
Firehead

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:48 am

Well, that was easy.

Getting to the bottom of the gangplank, Matthew started looking through any other supplies in the crates or bags on the pier. With any luck, he could find something to help him bluff his way through this town. The collar wasn't acting up yet, so maybe the Bitch Queen was just bluffing after all.

Leaving the others behind did make Matthew feel a bit guilty, but they seemed to be managing just fine on their own. After all, if the crazy chained up chick was as strong as she was angry, they would be fine. He thinks. He hopes. Dammit, focus on your own skin!

Regardless of what he managed to find, Matthew would proceed down the pier towards the town, keeping a mental note of the other prisoners he had seen.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:40 pm

"I'm no fishface, unlike the jailers in this place." she huffs angrily, starting to exit the barrel whilst gently brushing her bikini top with her hands.

Taking a moment, she unties her top, replacing its concealment of her chest with a firm grip of her two suction cups instead - one in each tentacle.

"Keeping off the rabble underwater is easy, most of it being as primitive as some people here on the surface." she adds, starting to exit her cell, unless stopped on the way to gather her items.
Ocfos

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:45 am

OK, throwing a box with the level of strength that Reggie has to provide a distraction? Not exactly what he was hoping for. To think that his previous time with his old crew would have given him something, but that pretty much went to waste. Whatever, if this means not having to carry stuff around for this crew, then it's more than enough for Reggie to do! Really he doesn't pose that much of a threat and he doesn't want to get himself into a fight, however give him a gun and he could hold himself if needed... question is, where is a gun that the young man can use right about now?

That may have to wait as Reggie got his hands full with some keys to help free this pirate woman from her chains. Wait, she intimidated him? He doesn't seem all that afraid of her... in fact, there's some sort of admiration Reggie has for her for being this strong-headed and willed against these pirates here. It may also be some stubbornness, but if there's a resistance going on here, he'll rather stick with the "gooder" folks than those of pure evil intent. Weird as that is, given pirates, but different ideologies and all that fun bit. Eh, whatever, the tightness in Reggie's pants is getting to the better of him as he fumbles around with the keys, going through them one by one before finding the one needed to undo the locks and free Annabell to do whatever!

Now all he has to do is stick close and follow her out, getting whatever else he can get in the process to defend himself or help prepare their escape.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:00 pm

Annabel stretches her arms slightly upon being freed, running her grasp around her wrists some as she gets feel of freedom again and kicks off a little bit of the numbness around her body. She glances around the slightly more empty deck and snatches her coat from the floor, slinging it over her body as she wears it like a huge cape, like she usually does, before then turning to the captured pirate and Reggie. First things first though, she turns to the pirates who stood their ground here on the deck and nonchalantly scratches the side of her head. "Listen up. I'd rather save my energies for your "Captain", so stay out of my way, or else." She threatens, reaching out to the pirate she had intimidated and stripping him off any weapons he had for Reggie and herself. If he didn't have anything she could use, she'd just the chains themselves as a weapon.

Annabell would begin slowly marching towards the pirates, if they attacked, she'd strike back, but she wasn't going to be the one to shoot first in this situation.
Nicoffee

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:01 am

VintageBass and Nescafe

Despite your fumbling and your pants being pulled in one direction, you - Reggie - manage to get Annabell free without any issue. The other issue is, sadly, being armed. You manage to spot a box somewhat off to the side filled with some of your stuff, mostly whatever was on your person that they felt... less than safe leaving you with. The choice to join Marie's crew would have granted you your stuff back.
Downside? At least one pirate is between you and your gear. Not directly between, but there's no way you could make the dash without that one going for you. Yeah, they didn't all stand together like a Final Fantasy enemy encounter, they're a little spread out on deck.

Annabell! You are now free and have a hostage wrapped up in your chains. You look quite badass with your coat/cape, which will defy logic and winds. As long as you have arms, the coat will not leave your back. I mean, unless you take it off.
On to more pressing matters, you quickly loot the pirate and gain both a cutlass and a pistol. Guns have unlimited ammo, so don't let that stop you. From your preferences, you keep the sword and give it a few practice swings to get a hang of it and pass the pistol to Reggie.
While you both don't have all of your stuff back, you are now armed.

You both also take note of the box and the pirate in the way, since it has pretty much the rest of your stuff in it.

Before you can properly act, a strange scantily clad woman leaps down from above. She does something to the mast, up close you can see it's some kind of witchcraft or the like. When the woman gives the mast a shove... it begins to fall.

By the way, that pirate who is in your way? Pirate B.
Yeah, spoiler, he isn't going to like what happens next.

cliffracer

Ah yes! The good old classic kicking! Unfortunately, those feet of yours don't count as weapons. Maybe you should get some kind of reinforced or weaponized boot if you want to continue kicking? Having a melee weapon would also give you the modifier to your attacks otherwise.
Hunter's Attack Roll: 11 + 4(DEX) = 15
Pirate Thug A's Roll: 3 + 0(DEX) = 3

Damage: 1 (Base) + 0 (Unarmed, no bonus) = 1 Damage
Pirate Thug A's remaining HP: 13

Before you get a chance to attack again, or the pirate to retaliate, you hear a horrible cracking sound from behind you. Luckily, you're positioned in such a way that you wont get hit by what's coming, but the same can't be said by your opponent.

To everyone on the top deck:
You all hear a horrible creaking sound as the mast breaks and falls, colliding with the other one as it goes. This is a good time to remind you all that this is a huge ship, three masts and everything.
Well anyway.
Ropes and splinters fly around as the mast collapses, ultimately smashing into the captain's quarters and the shift in weight causing the ship to list and sway. The gangplanks fall into the harbour. This ship is having a bad day.
Speaking of bad days! You guys are fine, since you were all close to the mast when it fell and got outta the way. The pirates who were about to fight, however...

Pirate Brute Roll: 3 + 0(DEX) = 0
Pirate Thug A Roll: 16 + 1(DEX) = 17
Pirate Thug B Roll: 9 + 1(DEX) = 10
Pirate Thug C Roll: 15 +1(DEX) = 16

The big guy had finally found a weapon, a large handheld cannon-like weapon. He was ever so slightly distracted by his find, so he only noticed the mast at the last second, just before he was promptly crushed by it. The crunching sound wasn't pleasant, and the fact that he's still moving slightly more so.
The other three dart out of the way in time, but Thug B (who has a knife) got clipped by the mast on its way down. He's partially pinned beneath it, completely crushing the arm that had a weapon in it. He's not moving any time soon, but is still trying anyway.
So a good start to this encounter.

The tattered ropes and sails makes it a bit hard to see across the deck now, but anyone looking can spot a box filled with the remainder of everyone's equipment and stuff.

Fantasy Fanatic

Your plan was a success, incapacitating one goon and probably outright killing the big guy. The ship is crippled and wont me moving for a while. Good work. When you land, you do so in style and grace, no doubt entrancing those behind you. Especially since your outfit leaves nothing to the imagination.
Anyway.
You can still fly for the rest of the encounter, but you can't cast any more big spells today, as you are out of Ability Points. Something to note. Sadly, thanks to your 'trick', it's going to be a bit harder to simply walk off of the ship. A different plan to get them off is required. Especially before the rest of the crew finds their way up from below...
Hopefully everyone you just helped can swim.

Amaranis A'daragon

The word 'rummage' is amusing and appropriate, is it not?
Rummage Check: 18 + 3(WILL) = 21

You open the box you were hauling and some of the others that were waiting on the pier. It seems that the other swabbies who would've carried them up have vanished, how odd. Anyway, you find a whole stock of gunpowder and cannonballs in a pair of boxes. There's a cannon sitting on the deck not too far from you to boot.
One of the boxes seems to be filled with an assorted bundle of different things, unorganized. You find a total of 10 gold, a pistol (You magically have unlimited ammo, don't worry) and a decent sized pack of water-proof rations that'll last you about two weeks, if you are really careful. There is what looks like a good quality knapsack to put everything you've looted into and sling over your shoulder. It has nothing of note inside, books and trinkets and papers that you don't have the time to look over. Now it also holds a pistol and the rations you got. If you wanted to go traveling by yourself, this is a good start.

Just as you finish stuffing everything into the pack and getting going towards the town, you hear the cracking of the mast and watch as it collapses onto the ship. The weight change causes some water to splash up onto you.
Well then.

Firehead

Searching... that has to be fun, right?
Least you're out of the line of fire. Now, about how much you find:
Investigation Check:
Your Roll: 19 + 2(WILL) = 21.

You search for a few minutes, ignoring the shouts going on outside. As you dig around you find some nice jewelry, scattered gold coins (totaling up to 20 coins) and several maps. One of them catches your eye, since it is surrounded by odd symbols. It is a copy of your map, just not shifting and magic-y. In fact, it looks halfway drawn. Was the captain trying to copy your maps? That might be a little bad, especially if you do actually want the Eye.
So you grab that map.
As you continue to look around the room, you hear a loud noise and the ship start to move. A loud CRASH fills the room as what appears to be the mast breaks it's way into the room. Luckily you were well out of it's way when it fell. But if you had been rummaging at the desk for a little longer, you might not have made it.

You look around in surprise at the new addition to the room, wondering what to do about your hiding spot having a new sky light. But... something else catches your eye. This is absolutely magical. It was hidden before, but the ship's shaking and the fact that the roof is now caved in has revealed it. A suspicious looking metal cube, about the size of your palm, that is glowing with a soft green light. As you touch it (assuming you do) your collar begins to glow the same colour.
Nothing bad happens, just glow. You think this is probably very important.

Ocfos

The goon that is still in the room notices you stand up and goes to nudge your gear closer. He seems pretty fine with the situation and is struggling to no to chuckle at your comment. The jailer on the other hand is clearly about to angrily retort to your lovely little comment about her face, but stops quickly when she sees you remove your top.
Accidental(?) Seduction Check:
Pirate Goon's Roll: 7 + 0(CHA) = 7
Pirate Jailer's Roll: 8 + 1(CHA) = 9
Nellie's Roll: 20 + 4(CHA) = 24.

LHP Damage: 5 (1 base + 4 CHA) x2 (Nat 20) = 10.
Pirate Jailer LHP remaining: 5.
Pirate Goon LHP remaining: 0.

You watch the other pirate grow a somewhat noticeable bulge. His breathing grows heavy and he soon falls to his knees, grasping at the bars and trying very hard not to stick his other hand down his pants. You can pretty clearly see what happened and, judging by what the odd voice in your head said, you know you did this just by taking off your top.
The jailer has a wet patch on her pants to match her companion, and is obviously blushing and staring at your tentacle covered breasts.
She's probably into that.

You now have all of your equipment and have offhandedly dispatched one guard and the jailer is quite thirsty for squid now. You do feel the ship lurch, not in a good way, so you should probably get out of here.
Good job!

Meep Meepersons

Lust Link Activated! Any damage (LHP) you sustain will also be taken by your opponent. However the same goes for you too...
Unless either of you get a Nat 20, that is. They kind of overtake the situation.

Lust Attacks:
Pirate B's Roll: 4 + 0(CHA) = 4
Nurt's Roll: 20 + 9(CHA) = 29

LHP damage: 10 (1 base + 9 CHA) x2 (Nat 20) = 20 damage.
Pirate B's LHP = 0.
Speaking of which...
You pull Pirate B into a kiss, which she doesn't resist. As your lips touch, a dull purple glow surrounds them. The kiss gets a little more fierce, you can feel her tongue trying to push it's way into your mouth... but she backs off, stumbling away from you and reaching into her own trousers and top to play with herself. You think you can hear her moan 'So cute' at one point.
Anyway.
That worked.

You feel confident now that you've defeated a creepy foe... only to struggle to keep your balance as the entire ship lurches. The sounds of splintering wood fills your ears. Something bad must be going on up there.
CondorBoH

Postby Firehead » Sun Sep 18, 2016 12:43 am

Nathaniel looked through the room he found a bit of loose cash and jewels which he pocketed for his troubles. Then he found the attempt at recreating his map or was it someone else's? Either way he had a feeling it could make it might be hard if this woman had an idea of where to look. It wouldn't help much unless the others were freed too, but he decided to take it anyway.

Then he jumped as the roof nearly collapsed on him. Just what in Davy Jones' locker were those maniacs doing out there. He was about to slip back out when something caught his eye. A small metal cube had been revealed from its hiding spot from the sudden collapse of the roof. Picking it up he noticed the glow of his collar. 'Jackpot' he thought to himself as he smiled ear to ear. The keys to the collar would have been preferable, but if this thing was what he thought it was he could easily slip right off the boat no problem. He'd just have to find someone in town willing to remove the collar for him. He slipped it into a pocket hoping the glowing on his collar would go away if he wasn't directly touching it anymore.

Peeking his head out over the walls he looked around to make sure no one was looking before getting out of the room before he was found there with his prize.
Firehead

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:50 am

Matthew tries his best to keep the items in the boxes, just so it wouldn't be completely obvious that someone stole from it. Then he realizes: Why should he care? After that, he starts just pulling things out and not overly caring where they go after they leave his grasp.

Then, he finds the good stuff. Some money and food are always a good sight, but the pistol was invaluable as far as he was concerned. Most people would back away at the mere sight of one, so he gathered all of his ill-gotten probably already stolen from someone else goods into a knap sack. There was other crap in it, but that should help his cover with being a traveler of some kind.

Slinging the bag over his shoulder, he looks at the cannon balls and powder, and thinks...

"Well, that could cause a lot of havoc...Maybe ill just-"

Then, he hears the shattering of the mast, and watches as the mast falls into the water near him, splashing him and the contents of the power box with water.

"So much for that idea."

Deciding to do nothing with the now wet powder, Matthew walks down the dock and into the town itself.

Amaranis A'daragon

Postby VintageBass » Sun Sep 18, 2016 5:58 am

Maybe it'll be easier to say that Reggie's not having the best luck right about now? After all, this is a stark contrast to when he was at that one port town some time ago, having fucked a beauty of a shipwright and getting his crew... but now here he is in the middle of a fight and about to get himself fucked over. Fair enough for the course of a pirate life, but it's a hard swing in the opposite direction for the aspiring captain. But whatever, so long as Reggie is still living, standing on his own two feet and is capable of getting himself out of any situation, no matter the odds, he is capable of push on through and beat the odds to come out on top! There's no easy fight and Reggie will do whatever it takes to get out...

So what about now? For one the ship could be seen as crumbling apart. Why exactly is this one witch bringing down the mast? In Reggie's mind, this likely means abandoning ship since everything is likely going to go under, but that's far from the case. Thankfully it has avoided him completely and destroying the rest of the ship, still leaving him to wonder why exactly this is the smartest plan, but now's not to worry about that. It's only a matter of time before this ship goes under and if a witch is capable of destroying that mast, then she has every ounce of her powers to sink this ship. Reggie doesn't want to be on here for much longer and there are pirates in the way of getting him, and others, out of here.

First off there is one guy that's standing in the way of their goods. With a pistol in hand thanks to Annabell passing it off to him, any worries about making a dash towards the goods is long gone. After all, it's a freaking gun, all he needs to do is aim at a vital part and boom, the pirate's dead! How hard can that be? There's also the mast coming down and crushing his arm in the process, pretty much disarming him as well a bit too literally, and leaving the path open to let Reggie go after the goods. But first, there should be one thing he has to do before going after their stolen goods...

Make sure how many bullets the gun can take... well, to be more precise, how it works. Even with infinite ammo, there's still reloading. A small detail to take into account, but as Reggie is going to use the gun to shoot out the pirate thug's kneecaps as extra assurance to prevent him from capturing them so that he can rush on over, grab everything and get the hell off the boat.... and shoot he does. Two shots, one per knee, and so long as one connects, he's all good.

Once he gets his shots in, it's moving towards the stuff. "So... is there anything you need right now for me to get?" he asked Annabell, pointing over to the stuff as he scuffles over to retrieve said items.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:58 am

Managing to nail her landing, Gill allows herself to smile at the looks she's given. Enjoying to show off both her skill and her body, Gill always made a point to make a good entrance and to make sure she grabbed the attention of others. The gangplank falling into the water was an unfortunate loss, but hopefully the others would be able to deal with her. At the very least, Gill knew it wouldn't be an obstacle for herself. Now, looking at the remaining pirates, Gill sees their eyes on her, as well as their anger over their fallen comrades. Smiling to herself, she strikes a more confident and erotic pose to show of her legs and breasts by highlighting them as she moves the shadow of her hat away from them while readying her staff. After all, it is always easier to fight someone if they're distracted by another aspect that you yourself control. In this situation, by being sexy as fuck.
Fantasy Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay