Pokémon: Battle for Redemption Isle

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pokémon: Battle for Redemption Isle

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:25 am

Alexander remained silent as the others conversed, keeping his hand on his partner's Pokeball. He noticed the weird looks the other two men were giving each other and pretty much didn't care. If the two wanted to bang, it wasn't any of his concern or care. He did check the two girls who'd approached out though, he was only human after all, his eyes sweeping up and down their forms
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Firehead » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:44 am

Jeffery smiled as Erick confirmed his directions. Now that that was taken care of though they had some things to take care of. "Alright then, I have to take care of some things before my ride leaves, so I've got to get started." Turning back to Erick and Alexander he pulled out his phone. "I'll need one of your numbers, so I can contact you once things are taken care of on my end.
Firehead

Postby dndman997 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:06 am

"t-th-thank you sir" Aster said with a bow and headed in the direction to the transports. "Come on Casey lets get going before we miss them" she said dashing towards the direction of the transport with vanillite in her arms.
dndman997

Postby devilbird » Mon Aug 08, 2016 4:29 am

Erick exchanged his number with Jeffery double checked with his pokemon that they were ready to head out. He was eager to start hunting down the jerks from before.

"So how about you stranger?" he asked as he turned to Alexander, "Which way are you heading?"
devilbird

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:42 am

With Erick's number stored on his phone, and his own number given to Erick Jeffery waved at the two. "I'll text you as soon as I know something." Turning back away he pulled up the girl's numbers. Which one to call though? He wasn't going to insist they both show up, but he certainly wouldn't be opposed to it. Well with Alice being more soft spoken she might be more likely to invite her sister along, so he decided to go with that.

Dialing up Alice's number and waiting for her to pick up, "Hey Alice, this is Jeffery. We met just a bit ago. Erick had some things to do, and I'm gonna be here for a bit, so I thought it might be good to get a tour of the grounds."
Firehead

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:06 pm

Alex raised from his thoughts as Erick asked him a question. Taking a second to register his words, Alex took his hand from his partner's Pokeball and folded his arms "I just came back here to get a check-up on my partner before heading out to get some more power on my team. I was actually about to head out before I overheard your conversation about the guys abusing their pokemon" Alex said, giving a small shrug
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby devilbird » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:25 pm

"Fair enough," Erick said, "I should be able to deal with them on my own now anyways. I'll catch you guys later."

With that Erick left, heading towards the place the boys were asking him about.
devilbird

Previous

Return to Roleplay