Pokémon: Battle for Redemption Isle

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Pokémon: Battle for Redemption Isle

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:38 pm

Jeffery was about to respond to Erick when they became interrupted by another member of Red Squadron. He stopped to scrutinize the man for a moment. Was this someone he'd been traveling with, or were there more groups from Red Squadron passing through? He wondered for a moment about how much he had heard. It could look rather suspicious, but he was mostly in the right here. He decided to see just what he had heard. Clapping a friendly hand on his shoulder he spoke, "Hey man, is there something I can help you with?"
Firehead

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:54 pm

Alexander nodded when Jeffery walked up and clapped a hand on his shoulder "Yes, I couldn't help but overhear parts of your conversation. You say that you've encountered some idiots with abused and captured pokemon? The most likely reason could be they were Renegades, people who've abandoned their squad for different reasons" the muscular man said, folding his arms with a scowl on his face. If there was anything that pissed him off, it was hearing that some stupid idiots took the bond of trust with their pokemon for granted and treated them like slaves
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Vanestus » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:56 pm

"Come on Aster we need to hurry and get these guys to the infirmary, they wont last much longer if we don't," Casey said as she began running towards the infirmary with the Bulbasuar and Ratatta cradled in her arms.
Vanestus
Newly Registered

Postby devilbird » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:09 am

"I don't think that's the case," Erick replied, "At least, not directly. These kids seemed like new recruits that shouldn't have even had pokemon yet. Of course, that doesn't say anything about the people they bought them from."

Erick shifted uncomfortably, not happy with where his train of thought was going.

"I don't think those kids were even capable of catching pokemon on their own," he continued, "Not if one starved Diglett sent them running. And it didn't seem like they had any other pokemon besides these two. Therefore, it isn't that much of a stretch to think that someone else caught them, and sold them to those brats. If that's true, then there is someone catching and selling pokemon illegally, and that's who we really need to focus on."
devilbird

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:40 am

Jeffery, Erick, & Alexander:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

As the realization of how dire the situation is hits your minds, the thought of finding more Pokémon sounds better and better. With more Pokémon partners, you would have better chances of defeating the Renegades and freeing the Pokémon they've forcefully caught. From within Diglett's Pokéball, Erick feels a slight bit of anger toward the fugitives. From Pidgey, Jeffery feels sorrow and anxiety.
XanderFrost

Location: Not behind you... See? I told you, but you didn't believe me.

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:08 am

Jeffery placed his hand on Peto's ball reassuring the little bird through their new bond. He wouldn't let anything happen to him or Eva, but this was a dangerous threat to many they'd need to put themselves at risk to deal with. "Alright guys, what I'm thinking is I could get a tour of the base from one of the sisters. If I can get her to tell me how her brothers got those mon without letting on what we're planning to stop the dealers we can plan what we'll do from there."
Firehead

Postby dndman997 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:50 am

Aster nodded "yeah, plus theyre cute too" she said smiling at them and gave them all revives and offered pokeballs to the caterpie and the staryu.
dndman997

Postby devilbird » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:25 pm

"In that case, I'll go hunt for the brothers directly. They'll definitely have the answers we seek," Erick said. He wasn't too afraid of them at this point. It felt like they would probably just run when he saw them, so all he'd have to do is catch them. He held the Diglett's pokeball in his hand to calm it down, not to invalidate it's feelings, but to let it know this wasn't the right time for it's anger. He knew, because he felt the same way.

"What about you, new guy?" he asked, "You want in on this?"
devilbird

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:18 pm

Aster & Casey:

With the Caterpie and Staryu graciously accepting the revives, they refuse the Pokéballs. At this point, Aster remembers seeing their Pokéballs that had caught them fall from the pockets of the Renegades. With a quick search Aster finds all four Pokéballs and hands Casey the ones for the Bulbasaur and Ratatta. Moments later you find yourselves in the Yellow Infirmary, the Pokémon are healed, and in the corner three men are talking quietly. From Frosty, Aster gets the image of their Pendants and decides that they're probably getting a tour from Mr. Yellow. Neither of the girls need a tour, but help getting back to the transports sounds good right about now.
XanderFrost

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:53 pm

Alexander only nodded when Erick extended an offer to help them track down the source of the abused pokemon, the man's lips drawing into a angry scowl, though a small pulse from his hip drew his attention, his hand drifting down to the Pokeball at his side which changed the angered scowl into a small smirk. He still found it fairly ironic that while he didn't hide his emotions much, his partner was always so stoic regardless of the situation.
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:43 pm

"Well wait a minute. If you guys are just going to shake down the boys for answers would there really be much point in me playing all coy with the girls to try to fish answers out of them during a tour? It was more an idea if we didn't want anyone to know that we were looking for the dealers."
Firehead

Postby XanderFrost » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:49 pm

Through careful thought, Jeffery is right. Though there is always the option that the girls may say more than the boys are willing to. With the three of you together, the mission is a piece of cake. Hopefully...

~Jeffery's Lecherous Eyes~
~Erick's Cute Butt~
{For the first time, Jeffery and Erick start to notice each other's lusty faults.}
XanderFrost

Postby dndman997 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:21 pm

"we probably should find a way back to the transports" Aster said worriedly, but she didnt want to go ask the three gentlemen alone. "lets go Casey" she said waiting for her partner.
dndman997

Postby Vanestus » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:31 am

"Ah, alright Aster. Let's go figure out if they know where the transports are," Casey said nervously as she joined her partner.
Vanestus
Newly Registered

Postby XanderFrost » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:01 am

Blake:

With a loud yawn, you leave the restaurant you and Houndour had eaten at. The meal was cheap and not half bad. Only one thing remained, you needed a place to rest. Maybe the Infirmary down the street would be a good, air conditioned place to check?
XanderFrost

Postby XanderFrost » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:19 am

Aster & Casey:

Upon nearing the boys you hear the word 'Renegades'. This, combined with your unusual encounter, shakes both of you up a bit. After determining that these boys, while cute, are not Renegades at all. Now, how to get their attention...? More importantly, how much attention do you want from them?

As you speak amongst yourselves, two beautiful ladies step closer to your trio. While Jeffery and Erick notice each other, they also notice the women. Alexander, on the other hand, had noticed the women moment's ago, without the distraction of the other guys.
XanderFrost

Postby dndman997 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:59 am

Aster suddenly became really shy as her face became red as Frosty stayed on her shoulder "ummm" she said as she approached the three boys "hi" hoping that got their attention. "do you boys know were the transports would be?"
dndman997

Postby Amaranis A'daragon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:40 am

Blake waited a few minutes after he finished his meal, checking his Pokecomm for any new information or orders. After seeing nothing noteworthy, he pays for his meal and leaves. Giving a short whistle, his resting Houndour quickly leaps up and joins him on his way out the door. This brought a small smirk to Blake's face, seeing how some people were...uncomfortable with his partner around.

Stretching as soon as he left the building, he quickly glances around, trying to find a place to kick up his boots. With that, he quickly notices/remembers that there is a Infirmary right down the street, and starts heading in that direction. Something most people wouldn't notice as they are walking is that Blake is keeping an eye on their right while Houndour does the same to their right, a skill he taught to it so it was harder to be ambushed.

"Well then, let us see what today brings." Blake mused aloud.
Sometimes I think i'm crazy, but then my other voice says i'm alright.

I'm not sure if i'm just too creative, or just cant focus on one thing.
Amaranis A'daragon

Postby Firehead » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:23 pm

As Jeffery waited for their answers he couldn't help but notice Erick had a pretty cute butt. How had he missed that earlier. Well, he'd probably been too focused on dealing with those creeps to notice. Unfortunately, they really did have things to do first, but perhaps he could see if he'd be interested in anything after.

For now his attention was drawn to another cute girl looking for directions to the transports. Right, he did see Blue Squadron Vehicles refueling ahead of his own. Walking up to the girl he gave her a smile, "Yeah, I think I saw some Blue Squad Vehicles at the refueling station." He proceeded to give them directions to the best of his memory. Pulling Erick up beside him he gives him a friendly slap on the shoulder, "Does that sound about right, or is there a better route?"
Firehead

Postby devilbird » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:20 pm

"Well, no," He replied, "It wouldn't be a waste of time. Taylor and Alice will both be easier to find and more willing to talk. We just don't know how much they know about their bothers's actions. The boys, on the other hand, will know more. But who knows if we'll even find them, little lone be able to get them to talk. I think it would be worth pursuing both leads, just in case one doesn't pan out."

As he spoke, Erick felt like someone was watching him. It was then that he noticed Jeffery staring at his ass. He wasn't expecting that. Erick began trying to imagine all the lewd thought that must be going through Jeffery's head. Surely he must be thinking about pushing him down into a bed and sliding his long, thick member into his ass. Maybe he should make an offer? It was at that moment he noticed the two girls asking about transport, bringing Erick back to the moment. Right, real world stuff. He should focus on their mission before getting distracted by anything else. That said, he also should help the girls out. Jeffery gave an answer about what he saw and where he came from. Erick blushed as Jeffery pulled him close, thinking back to the dirty thoughts he just had. No one can ever know.

"Y-Yeah, that sounds about right," he stammered, still caught off guard by his own mind betraying him once again.
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay