The Academy for the Supernaturally Inclined (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Academy for the Supernaturally Inclined (IC)

Postby johnnyarrow » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:01 am

Vorel
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You find your way through the crowds to the large domed building towards the North of the campus. The bronze doors opened easily to a great ballroom well suited to a creature of your regal taste. The mural above was well painted in an old Italian style, reminiscent of some your mother kept for whatever reason, depicting many important looking figures in supernatural history. You can't help but notice there are no dragons however. Odd. Regardless, a tall grey man with tusks, thick broad rimmed glasses, and a horrible comb-over was directing you to a staircase leading up to a number of seats. Why he hadn't thought you might fly you'll never know.

Gwendolyn

"Tito will show you the way. It is only a short walk North of here. Once the ceremony is over, you'll have to come back here so that you can choose to either attend class today or wait for tomorrow. Regardless, I will be giving you your schedule sheet that will also double as a clock. Before you ask, yes it's magic paper and it changes to fit your appointments. Don't loose it." A large and very old looking turtle with walked out from a bush nearby. On his back was a blue and white uniform with a long skirt, white blouse, and jacket with an embroidered crest on the front of it. "Oh, thank you Henry, you may leave now." Thelia tried to pick up the uniform but it proved heavier than she could bear without difficulty. Tito flew down from his perch along your branches and helped her with it, hovering stoically with the fabric in his talons. Thelia nodded her thanks to him and turned to you. "This my dear will be your new uniform. You'll have to wear at least part of it during formal ceremonies such as your welcoming ceremony but will not be forced to during regular school days. We pride ourselves on our students freedom of expression here, but this makes it so that we all have something to remember our time here and the people we have grown with." She smiles brightly and presents your new uniform with a bow. Tito also attempts to lower his head but somehow only manages to give himself an amusing feather double chin.

Natalie

She sighed. "While unfortunately boring for me, I do admire your strong control over your urges." She stands up and twists the apparently circular contraption you've been strapped to so that you are no longer upside down and unlatches your limbs. You drop a few inches to the ground and now feel a bit sore in your wrists. "Number 445 variant B please." Suddenly the contraption is swallowed by the room and a chair appears in it's place. A table sits in front of you and she is sitting across from you with one hand on the table tapping a pen on a stack of papers. "However, I hope you don't mind me rubbing myself while we do your paper work. If I allow the urge to go unchecked it will ultimately dominate my mind and unfortunate consequences would ensue. You'd be fine yes, but it would create more problems for me. Succubi tend to feel the hunger more extremely than most other races. You understand yes?"

Sera

"Wow wow wow wow Mrs. I'm sorry that you had to go through all of that. Divine magic don't go too well with the type of magic we use here and we didn't know you were an angel." He seemed genuinely sorry if not a little scared. Regardless of the lesser creatures status, there was not a trace of deceit in his voice. "Look, please ma'am, I'd prefer you sat down. It'll make everything easier for you and I both and we can get you into class no problem."
johnnyarrow

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:27 am

Natalie sighs with relief as the instructor flips the table around and lets her drop free. When it shifts into a chair she sits watching the nude woman walk around the table and takes a seat. She glances towards the paperwork as the instructor speaks looking over what they would be going through if it was on her side. "I uhhmmm... I can't really stop you so go ahead." She said with a slight blush watching one of her teachers arms shift as her hand disappeared under the table. "So what exactly do I need to fill out? and I yeah I figure succubi are more... active." She said trying for a smile but she was still rather nervous around this woman..
Hazard1325

Postby exalted » Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:10 am

Sera grumbled lowly as she folded her wings again to sit in the chair, keeping her halo blazing to show her displeasure, idly thinking what she would do to Ben when she got out of this place.

"Continue then rogue," She muttered, "Before thow waste more time with thine errors."
exalted

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:52 pm

Vorel continues t walk along only to smirk at the stairs and the old creature, flapping her wings she takes off, giving herself flight as she moves to the top before landing softly and taking a seat for herself. Sighing she relaxes and folds her wings behind her back and looks down at the center, unsure of what was about to take place but it had more likely to be somewhat entertaining than that banshee from before and her floor of pudding, what a strange creature she was, so self important as well for the undead.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:50 pm

Gwendolyn let loose another giggle as the sprite and owl struggled to give her the uniform which she eventually accepts from them with a joyous look on her face. After struggling for a few moments to determine the front from the back, she managed to put the uniform on in its entirety. "Shall we then Tito?' She said as she began walking to the north, hoping the owl would not lead her astray.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:21 am

Vorel

A great deal of students audibly marvel at your ascension. Many flight capable students follow in your example a bit excitedly. Others were agape at your nude majestic form. You look around for a decent area for you to set down. There seemed to be a few open spot where you could land, however these were quickly being taken up by the other flying students. Even fewer would allow you a significant view of the ballroom for someone of your status and power, however there an area where it seemed some students had made a bubble of sorts around a bullheaded man and bird-girl-thing. It had a spectacular view, possibly because the cowards avoiding the great beast man were afraid of him. Weaklings.

Gwendolyn

Tito hooked onto your wrist and flew forward at a soft pace before letting go and flying just ahead of you, occasionally perching to wait for you. You walked for awhile before finally coming to the edge of the mass garden where you saw something more extraordinary than you'd ever seen on that old hill. A stream of multicolored and strangely shaped individuals became a sea of bodies! Some looked your way and gave you greetings, but most simply marched on, oblivious to the great marvel around them. Then Tito pulled your hand again, this time towards the crowd, almost telling you to follow the crowd. When you look back at him he's sitting happily on a perch with his feather double chin, bowing in his own strange way.

Natalie

"Ha, active is an understatement. It's technically my job to make sure you and your classmates have a safe partner to satiate your hunger." Suddenly there was a bump underneath the table. Her arm hadn't seemed to hit it and was now moving up and down rhythmically. "Sorry. Anyway, as for what you have to fill out, there are around 30 - 40 different points where you need to sign. Chiefly among these are your Red Accords papers which talk mainly about your education in my classes and the ability to be rebuked from the non-erotica rule that we have in place at this school. Basically speaking, you won't be punished for having sex with me or another designated faculty member and your punishment for having any sort of inappropriate relations with other students will be softened. Bascially, because you have a direct physical need for sex, you are excused for it." The succubus spoke quickly, clearly, and with an obvious air of practice in her voice as she smiled firmly at you. Wet sounds began to drift into your eardrum.

Sera

The imp suddenly appeared in the chair across from you in the room on the other side of the table. "Good then we can get started." He laid out a number of documents and a pen in each primary color of the ink spectrum: Black, blue, and red. "So, If you will begin to fill out the paperwork, we do have another prospect to speak about."
johnnyarrow

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:24 pm

Natalie listened to the sucubus with a growing blush when it came to this topic. Especially when she heard the thud under the desk and could guess what had happened. She began looking over the document quickly skimming to make sure it was as the woman said and not some creepy contract to sign away her soul or anything. One she was satisfied she began to scribble her name over and over... finally she set the pen down with a sign. "Is that all then? When do I get a schedule, and a dorm room or somthing?" She asked somewhat impatiently.
Hazard1325

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:40 pm

SMirking as others take after her, entering the air to gain altitude and sight before each begin to land, falling off like birds picking their nests where as before her stood the proudest perch. Looking at the minotaur and avian woman she shook her head, pests invading a place that was hers, the rest seem to give them distance something she would not repeat. Landing she hit the floor with a thud, announcing her landing as her wings flap once or twice before gently and slowly folding behind her back. Looking down to the floor she nods a little and enters a seat, completely ignoring the two that were sat there, as if they were pests, rats that were scurrying around the cave, not filling enough to be worth her time.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 pm

Vorel

You sat comfortably in your seat, the swell of flying students seemed to quell. The students around you looked towards you in shock. One of which spoke their impudent thoughts aloud. "Holy hells! Why? Why did I have to be sat next to all the scary ones?"

Terios and Zephara

You both watch as a large nude reptilian female with wings landed next to the both of you on Zeph's side. Her expression one of self importance and intensity.

Natalie

It took about 10 minutes to peel through the entire packet, making sure to read everything at least twice. Less for security, more for the fact that the room was silent except for the wet suction sounds and scribbling on paper. The sonic lust bounced off of the smooth stone walls and made you second guess everything you read. Where as before there was no doubt the urges you felt were the fault of her infernal precum, the source of your own flustered senses were all natural. No magic. No mind tricks. Just the sound of sex taunting you. It felt like hours before you finally finished and spoke so abruptly. "Oh, you're done with the permission papers." She got up and you can't help but stare directly at the fully erect phallus dripping clear fluid. Without removing her hand, which you could now plainly see was jerking her long member enthusiastically, she walked to a wall at the other end of the room. She made a few odd hand gestures before a tube shot out of the wall. She took a rolled paper out of it and pushed the circular container back into place. She turned back towards you and sat back at the table. "This is the final form that you need to fill out, this will teleport you to your dorm where you will find your schedule taped to the door. Do make sure to keep it by the way, it's magic so it will show you any appointments that you may acquire during your stay here. After that you'll be going to a welcome ceremony you've been eagerly asking for and you'll have the day to explore the campus." She pushed the form in front of you and gave you a wry smile. "However if you make your way to my classroom, you will undoubtedly be ravaged on the spot." Her expression became blank again. "Despite your protests here, it won't be long before you'll need to copulate to survive. I'm honestly surprised you've not been going through any negative side effects of abstaining for this long. Tell me, have you been feeling fatigue, weakness, or possibly dehydration at all recently?"
johnnyarrow

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:49 pm

"Books, huh?" Zeph repeated, thinking over why her own answer was. "That's neat, I guess." She paused to think for a moment, not noticing him watch me stretch.

"I suppose I'm looking forward to being able to fly more freely. I've always wanted to be able to move about in the air as much as I can, rather than having to limit my flight. I guess, this place should have a good area for me to fly around in. It's either that or finally finding out a way to live among humans despite my appearance." Zeph said, finally, as he answer. She looked back at him, smiling awkwardly. "I know, strange, that I want to integrate with humanity, yet my favorite hobby is something I can never do around them. Guess I'm too energetic and too interested in being involved in things for my own good."

She turned once the large... nude winged reptile woman landed next to them, shuffling slightly closer to Terios as she did so.The strangers nudity was a little... bizarre to say the least. "Uh... hi." I said to her, not entirely sure how to react to this.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby MelissaB » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:49 pm

Glancing at the one that spoke she huffs laughing a little as she blew a wisp of flames form her maw, her eyes locking onto the figure as if to silence it with will alone before she turns her head back towards the cneter stage awaiting this ceremony to start, it had better be worth the trip is all she can think as she leans back in her chair.

MelissaB

Postby lilbooth » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Gwendolyn looked out into eh sea of beings in front of her. Most of them looked rather bizarre, but many of them had hints of nature in their being. With Tito ushering her forward she approached the nearest or uhh... safest looking student nearby. "Is this the way welcoming ceremony?" She asked in her usual sweet voice.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Hazard1325 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:27 pm

Natalie carefully browsed through the packet and signed in the million or so places then set it down with a sigh only to suck in her breath as she saw the succubus cock begin to drip all over the table. She couldn't help but stare at the member as her instructor spoke only breaking when she turned to deliver the papers and returned with one final sheet. "Okay if I need anything from you I'll make sure to stop by..." She said with a nervous laugh. She wasn't sure about having her first time be with a horny sex demon... it somehow seemed wrong. "Oh uhmm dehydration is kind of a big thing with me. In fact I haven't drank anything all day so I'm kinda feeling parched... but I'm sure the dorms have a water fountain or something right?" She said looking at the form and quickly signing it to get away from this instructor.
Hazard1325

Postby devilbird » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:39 am

Terios nodded appreciatively. He could certainly understand wanting the freedom to be one's self. Especially when surrounded by people that you want to like you, but don't seem to understand you.

"It isn't strange," he said to Zeph. She had a good dream. All he wanted for himself was to hide away. Terios wished her all the luck in the world. It was at this point that someone landed next to them with all the grace of a cannonball. It was a woman, and a naked one at that. Terios did his best to avoid looking at her, as he didn't want to stare. However, he was aware that Zeph shied away from the intimidating woman. To comfort her, he put his arm around her, and more importantly between Zeph and the newcomer.
devilbird

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:47 am

Sera looked with disdain at the laid out pens, the inelegant plastic devices lacked any of the personality or refinement of the quill she had left behind at the asylum. She chose the blue pen, wondering if the Imp had any foul schemes or intentions with different colours as she read through the papers before signing, not trusting the wretched creature not to play tricks with the wording of clauses.

"If thou must speak then speaketh quick and rid mine ears of thine wretched tongue."
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:44 am

Gwendolyn

You found a face among the crowd oddly human. A man with a well made hat, a leather jacket, and holey jeans. He seems quite handsome by human standards oddly enough.

Natalie

As you look up you see yourself in a mirror. Upon further inspection of your surroundings you find a bed, a desk, a wardrobe, and a door with a note taped to it. A window sits above the desk looking out over a lovely courtyard where you see a huge crowd. Amidst the mostly humanoid crowd are a great many oddly shaped beings.

Sera

The imp adjusts himself in his seat and looks you in the eye. It seems he's attempting to be polite, either for it's own sake or to legitimately infuriate you further. He smiles a little nervously. "Like I said before, I'm truly sorry for the mishap back there." He looks down when it seems your fury hasn't yet quelled. "But you are the first real angel we'll be having, fallen or no, it is my honor to welcome you. Though my own infernal origin may seem a bit disturbing to the likes of you, I hope that I can help you live a happy and open life, and proud to say it true." It seems he's also trying to emulate your speech pattern. Perhaps he's mocking you, or perhaps it is genuine. Imps have always been cowardly liars. It's what they are by their nature alone.

Fernando

So your family sold you out to the cops. That's more or less how you ended up here right? They gave you this stupid letter and told you to sign it. To think they thought that YOU, a self respecting man who has lived better than any of the fools back home, would willingly come to a prison school? Pure idiocy. But then when you decided to rip up the paper like the paper said you should if you didn't want to fucking go, and POOF you were suddenly in a fucking room filled with water and a scary looking old hag covered in seaweed. Yelled at you to sign some papers and you poofed on to what you guess is your room. You picked up your schedule and went out to go to this welcome ceremony with everyone else, being directed by the faculty. One of the teachers looked pretty hot. Might have to pay her a visit. Now there was this weird girl with an owl behind her asking you for directions.
johnnyarrow

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Natalie blinked glancing around her room still not used to the sensation of teleportation. She glance at the note and sat down on the end of her bed to begin reading it. She wondered what kind of classes they would have here, she didn't exactly get a brochure outlining her options...
Hazard1325

Postby exalted » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:26 pm

"Yes, I am the first of my kind here, this has been said and resaid, like a broken one of those round things thr humans put their poor excuse for music on." Sera grumbled as she scrawled, "Every creature once had to first here as we were once first in His grace. Times change, now make your point Imp."
exalted

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:04 am

Fernando couldn't really say he was too thrilled by this change of events, particularly how he kept being teleported all around the place! Damn teleportation nonsense. "Tch. Que merda." The encantado cursed, searching up his pockets for cigars, only to find none. Damn it, did they take these too?! Well, no matter. Fernando took a deep breath. No problem, at all. It was just a matter of causing up some ruckus and he'd get kicked out in no time...Probably. Then again, that wouldn't really get the other folks off his back...Hrrrm.

But he needed to get out, man. He had his band waiting for him back in Brazil, they couldn't continue on their tour without their guitar player! Fernando slapped his hands together. Now he just needed to think of how he would do this, certainly there would be some opportunity for him to-

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the dryad came up and addressed him. The man slowly turned over to face the Dryad, fixing his hat in place for a bit. "Que? Oh. Uhh...Certo, inglês..." He cleared up his throat some, trying to browse his mind for his knowledge on english for a bit before he spoke up. "Hey." He just stated, leaving it in a bit of an awkward silence before he actually finished. "The uhm...Ceremony of opening, yeah? It's uhm..." He glanced around a bit, getting a feeling for where he actually was before he pointed off in one direction. "That way. I am going there two...I mean too. I take you along, name's Fernando, by the way."

A big goofy grin on his face, feeling like he had just nailed all of that english. Well, he'd get used to it, eventually. Hey, who knows, maybe he could use that stuff as an excuse to get in along with that hot teacher...Private "english" classes...Yeah.
Nicoffee

Postby lilbooth » Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:03 am

"Ohh... Thank you. My name is Gwendolyn." She said in response. She spoke with a strange mix of innocence and formality, rather unsure of how she was supposed to address the man. If he was also headed to the ceremony then they were peers no doubt. She held her hand out for a moment, accustomed to being lead via her parents in such a way. She had witnessed humans doing it before, so it seemed like the right thing to do.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay