The Academy for the Supernaturally Inclined (IC)

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: The Academy for the Supernaturally Inclined (IC)

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:06 am

Once again surprised by his reaction, Zeph cocked her head to the side as she looked the bull man up and down. "Well of course I'm scared." she murmured, keeping her voice low so that presumably only he could hear her provided no one else was actively listening in. "This is my first day here, I've never been around this many monsters before. And they were... ah... less than sensitive about bringing me here."

She shuffled in her seat, feeling a little more secure sitting around this big minotaur. Looking him over again, she caught his sad expression and apologetic stance. "You really are just a gentle giant." she murmured again, smirking a little. "My name's Zephara, my friend's call me Zeph." she said, smiling warmly now.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby Riptide » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:20 pm

Warren begrudgingly wobbled to the chair and took a seat. It was cold and uncomfortable, but he could rough it out. "I'm not really used to much magic in general. To be honest, I wasn't even really expecting a response back in the first place. And I would have thought I'd have gotten some plane tickets or some shit."
Riptide

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:47 pm

Sera stretched and rolled her shoulders after she glided in and strolled through her current haunt, an abandoned wing of one of the local asylum. The place, though run down and filthy, much like it's human occupants, provided her the anonymity she required. No one believes the crazy man who saw an angel.

Flopping down in an old louge, flopping her wings over the back, she unsealed the letter and started to peruse.
exalted

Postby devilbird » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:08 pm

"Terios," he replied bluntly. His expression relaxed now that he wasn't terrifying the young harpy, but he still looked uneasy. He had no idea how to react to her warm smile, and didn't know what to say. Terios had no idea what kind of experience Zeph had coming to this school. He was one of the lucky ones, as he didn't have much to leave behind back home. The number of friends he had could be counted on the horns on his head, and his timid nature made him a bit of a disappointment in his family's eyes. He was happy to leave when his chance came, but he forgot that others had lives they left behind.

When Terios spoke his name, he offered a hand out to her. He realized his mistake when he saw her wings, and quickly withdrew his arm in a panic. The flummoxed minotaur muttered several more apologies then looked down to his feet. Were it possible, he would shrink himself down to nothing by sheer will alone.
devilbird

Postby johnnyarrow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:21 pm

Vorel
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You walked through the hall with the other students, down stairs, and out the very large double doors at the front of the building noting the very intent stares you were receiving from some of the other students, who seemed to be either baffled or transfixed upon your nude form. Walking out a man with dark black leathery wings and solid black eyes lifted his hand to stop you but rethought this noting your large wingspan and body type. Throughout the crowd you heard a number of students speaking about some welcoming ceremony for the new arrivals at the auditorium.

Warren

"Yes well, unfortunately that wasn't an option seeing as there has yet to be an "Air Abnormal" for folk like us to travel by, and you aren't immersed. Naturally we just teleport all our potential students here, interview them, process them, and then teleport them to their dorm rooms. It's faster that way, even if it makes most of the new students we receive panic. Just thank whatever gods may exist that you aren't a creature of lust. They certainly get the rudest welcome out of the whole lot right off the bat." He smirked good naturedly and kicked his feet up on the table. "Even the more violent species get the chance to act correctly before their gunked up in a restraining substance or beaten down."

Gwendolyn

"You'll be within 3 miles of your tree here today regardless but I understand your concern. From what I have learned of your people, you may be away from your tree at a maximum of 4 hours at your age without returning to it until the 4th hour and not receive any negative symptoms other than a possible slight headache. You can survive for 2 hours after this point, but you are in danger of becoming very sick. You may visit your tree and you will recover your full strength and vitality within half an hour or less. Given our long lunch schedule would be perfect for you, and you'll be able to go throughout the entire day healthily. As you become accustomed to this schedule, you may either grow your roots out to create safe territories, such as your classes, allowing you to stay indefinitely, or improve upon your tolerance for the absence of your tree. Some dryads have even built their tolerance up to the point they can be away from their tree for over three days without any major penalties. Of course, they tend to live their lives in more urban environments utilizing their tolerance as a way to become further immersed within human cultural meccas." Her eyes seemed to glimmer as she spoke in detail about the abilities of your people. You sense a sort of comfort and joy when she thinks. Her very nature seems to fit perfectly. She really seems to love to teach.

Natalie

"Oh you are absolutely adorable!" She smiled greatly from above her generous bust as you looked up at her. "My name is Ms. Crowley, I'll be your teacher in Seduction and Suppression, and I am proud to say I'm going to feed the hunger you've most likely been struggling with for a very long time." She reached down to her crotch, and for the first time you noticed that you were at eye level a very nude, very fragrant female genitalia. You watched as she drove 3 fingers deep into her sex and began rubbing her clitoris with her them. If you felt any protest in you, it would be better said now rather than later.

Sera

The letter was made with very fine course paper. It read: "Hello, we would like to congratulate you on your acceptance to Wegener Academy. Please mark on the line bellow with any form of signature your particular species may possess to complete your pre-enrollment process. If you have changed your mind and believe you do not feel that you need the necessary information the Academy offers, please tear this paper horizontally in half, burn it in the nearest appropriate receptacle, and soak the ashes in lukewarm water for 47 minutes exactly. (Please disregard if you have been ordered by the Supernatural Investigation Unit to attend.)" A dashed line stood at the bottom waiting for your signature.

Zephara and Terios

20 minutes until the assembly was to begin, according to the paper you had with you. Looking around you now notice there's a fairly wide area around the two of you as students are trying to avoid the rather large man. You may speak openly and audibly without further disturbance than the knowledge of the fear and prejudice around you.
Last edited by johnnyarrow on Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyarrow

Postby lilbooth » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:22 pm

Gwendolyn giggled slightly as the sprite danced about through the air, sharing in the blissful excitement. Gwendolyn waited in a strange mix of patience and anxiousness. "How far will I need to go? I've heard terrible stories of dryads who wandered too far from their trees." She asked while she played with the out fringes of her hair, twirling it around between her fingers. "I am prepared to face the challenges ahead regardless." She said in the most confident tone she could muster. "Where is this welcoming ceremony and what kind of uniform must I wear?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:29 pm

Natalie blinked up at her new 'teacher' and tried to struggle against her restraints. "S-Seduction and Suppression? I uhmm... is that a freshman course? Cause I don't think I'm ready for anything like that!" She said staring at the nude woman in confusion. She thought her classes were supposed to help her blend in? "Shouldn't I like, be at some introduction class first or welcoming ceremony for new students?" She asked fearful of what the woman might do to her.
Hazard1325

Postby johnnyarrow » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:46 pm

Natalie

The woman knelt down, touching your cheek with her now moist fingers. "Am I mistaken in believing you to be a siren?" Her face was of genuine confusion. "Do you not hunger? Your kind has a biological need to fu- er- copulate. You are becoming of age, if you are indeed a siren then you will need what I am offering sooner or later. Seduction and Supression is the course specifically meant for our kind. There you will learn how to first suppress your urges in order to keep yourself from devouring humans." She smiled a little cheekily again. "While Seduction teaches you how to do it the right way."
Last edited by johnnyarrow on Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
johnnyarrow

Postby Hazard1325 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:51 pm

"I'm a Siren sure... and I mean I sort of got carried away one time... but this is one hell of a way to introduce your students to the academy." She said staring the fingers and squirming away. "What exactly do you want me to do?" She asked eyeing the woman suspiciously and trying not to stare at her. As for any type of hunger... she had a vague understanding of what the teacher meant but it hadn't really manifested yet. Or she had been able to control it except for when she panicked.
Hazard1325

Postby lilbooth » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:09 pm

"I suppose I'll take your word for it..." Replied Gwendolyn shrugging in discomfort. "Are there other dryads at the school that I can speak to about the dangers of this tolerance building?" She asked, meaning no offense to the pixie. "And while I am sure I will not get lost in this garden, I will need directions to the ceremony..."
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:10 pm

"Nice to meet you Terios." Zeph said, before eyeing his outstretched hand curiously before he retracted it. She then grinned, giggling a little, realizing the mistake he had made. After, she looked around, noticing the space that all the other students had left in order to seemingly keep away from Terios. Raising her eyebrow at them, she looked around for a few more moments before shrugging. "Guess I don't have to deal with being overwhelmed by all these new people at once." she said, smirking before moving to rest her head against Terios' arm. "Hanging out with you is going to be pretty cool if it means I can get some space from all the others."
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby devilbird » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:18 pm

Terios was well aware of the people keeping his distance from him. It was the same wherever he went, it seemed. Zeph's words, while well intentioned, probably would have added to the sting of his loneliness. That was if Terios hadn't been distracted by the surprise of the little harpy resting her head against him. She seemed more at ease now. At least, more than him at the moment. He stayed ridged as a board, refusing to make any moves that might ruin Zeph's comfort. It occurred to him what a unique sight this must be. The crowd of people left a void, making feel like there was a void of nothingness. Nothing, but the two of them nestled together. His heart skipped a beat and he brought himself back to reality.

"G-Glad to help," he joked. Well, if it helped bring her peace, than maybe he could count his fearsome visage as a blessing just this once.
devilbird

Postby Lazy Kitsune » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:58 pm

"Hmmhmm, that's nice." Zeph murmured, before moving off of his arm and sitting properly in her chair once more. She didn't move back because of anything he said or did, simply because she felt like it. Letting out a relaxed sigh, she stretched her wings out for a moment before folding them back in, looking around the room expectantly. "So how long do we have to wait until this thing gets going? Twenty minutes or so, right?" she asked, stilling finding the gap between them and the rest of the students rather amusing. "So, big guy, what are you looking forward to most about being here?" she asked figuring that talking about the good things about being in this place might help her adjust to her new, unexpected placement.
~Yawn
Lazy Kitsune

Postby devilbird » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:14 pm

"Books," he replied flatly. He turned to face her, glad that the fur on his face hid his blush after watching her stretch. He never was good at making conversation, but he was going to at least try dammit.

"I like to read," he followed up, "The Academy's library should have all kinds of books I never got a chance to read back home. Plus, the library is peaceful and quiet. What about you?"
devilbird

Postby exalted » Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:56 pm

Sera scanned over the document several times, searching for any fine print conditions or even just a return address. She sighed as she stood, wandering if that was what Ben was trying to say before she dumped him on the building. Alas, she ploncked herself behind a scratched and rotten desk in the old office and dipped a quil pen made from one of her own feathers into the inkwell and signed. She could check with Ben tomorrow about where to send it.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:37 am

Gwendolyn

"Unfortunately we've had a dry spell of those more inclined to the natural order. Every year our numbers thin and I'm afraid you're the first in 2 years. There's two dryads currently on the grounds. One is an old hickory, but he's become bitter. So transfixed on the past he can't see any good for the future. A real doom and gloom type. The other is a 3rd year student who lives in the dorms. He would probably be able to tell you about his time adjusting, however he's a bit strange." Mild anxiety creeped into her mood as she frowned deeply.

Natalie

"Well my dear," She puts her wet fingers into your mouth and euphoria touches your mind. You can't help but taste the sweet, almost floral taste. You can't help but shut your eyes as pleasure seeped into your thoughts. An ache seems to begin to creep into your core. Not controlling, but wanting. You could keep it at bay. It wasn't even all that difficult, but you could feel it was going to start getting difficult if you gave in. "I want you to tell me if it's ok to feed you what you'll soon need. My duties are two-fold. I teach, and I satiate, and right now I am meant to fulfil this second duty for you." She took her fingers out of your mouth and you feel the urge to protest. Her expression changed into one of mundanity and boredom. "But if you do not feel the hunger now, then we can skip right to business."

Sera

As you finish the thought bright burning light seems to encompass you. Searing hot white energy, and it burns, yet you do not scream. Despite the tortuous pain, you feel you can ignore it as you are floating a short distance from the ground. The room is a dome of white tiles, reflecting more light towards the center. A voice that sounds like the owner is a heavy smoker screams from in front of you but you can't seem to focus enough to truly make out his form. "Fucking hells! That's not a damn Nephilim, its a fucking angel! TURN 445! TURN 445!" Suddenly the burning stops and you're dropped into a chair in front of a stainless steal desk. The man, now that you can see, is a grey imp in a suit with a blue tie. He now spoke from a speaker behind what seemed to be a bullet proof window. "Right then. Sorry beauty, wasn't expectin' your kind to be enrollin' here." He spoke surprisingly jovially. "Sorry if my uh, presence discourages you, but we were expectin' a Nephilim. Principle's counsel thought it be best to send someone of an infernal persuasion in order to welcome you. That obviously ain't true no more, but we never send anyone away who needs some help in this crazy fuckin' world we got stuck on here. So beauty, lets start with the facts that may better explain why you got such a lousy fuckin' start. Again sorry, but you're the first true angel we've had apply."
johnnyarrow

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:12 pm

Vorel continues to ignore the looks she is getting before the man attempts to have her halt only to back out once he figures out that she is larger powerful looking and backs down. Humming she looks around and continues to put one foot after the other, moving casually along until hearing about this ceremony. Smirking she nods to herself before making her way towards the auditorium eager to see what this would be about and needing something to fill in her time until her classes began.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby exalted » Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:37 pm

Sera glared daggers at the Imp as she breathed heavily, fingers digging into the arms of the chair as she tried to forget the body wracking pain of moments ago. She flashed on her darkened halo, spreading rearing up her wings with a heavy thump of air. If these creatures wanted a fiery pissed off angel then that was what they were going to get.

"Yes, let's discuss that, shall we?"
exalted

Postby Hazard1325 » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Natalie pursed her lips in protest to the finger but they slid inside despite her efforts and she took a deep breath feeling the strange sensation shiver through her body. Her tongue went to touch the fingers lapping up the delicious taste but it only lasted a short while. Then she could feel something strange squirming around inside her. She hadn't felt it very often and it usually seemed easy to push aside but this time it was a little stronger. She closed her eyes focusing for a moment then shook her head. "I've got it under control right now... in fact it was fine till you stirred it up." She said with a half glare.
Hazard1325

Postby lilbooth » Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:57 am

"Well I'm sure all of that can wait." Said Gwendolyn with a pleasant smile. She was worried, but she did her best to hide it between her colorful cheeks. "Could you show me to orientation? Or perhaps just directions?"
I really like purple.
lilbooth

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay