Holthorne: Rise of Erectus

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Holthorne: Rise of Erectus

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:59 pm

Accepted Characters: Illya Jones (thatman), Drake (Nobudi), Alphina (CondorBoH), Grond (CrimsonNutcase), Beezl Buzz (Riptide), Aliisiza Firewing (MelissaB).

If you want to learn more about the world: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5222

The Opening for all

It has been a most eventful era, this age of greed as called by the demons. And by the churces they call it Sunrise Age. Demon Sanctuary's have fallen, The races that aren't humans, are having more and more rights taken away everyday. Things only seem like they could get worse as there are some strange rumors about a new race called angels appearing. Though nothing is concrete.

And now for your opening scene everyone. The opening setting is a small little town, known as Generic Village. That is the actual name of the village no kidding. Regardless it has a population of a thousand people, they are moderately advanced. And they live peacefully enough with all races, it is a nice peaceful village. However as of Late, the Strixan Church has been making advances in this area, and may not be up to something good.

There is a loud sound, as the Train stops it travel. And you are all able to look around the trainstation, and should you choose. Go exploring chat with one another, and you can always check the map to see the whole place.
Syndos

Re: Holthorne: Rise of Erectus

Postby Riptide » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:42 pm

Beezl lounges back in his train seat, playing a short little guitar riff as the train comes to a screeching halt. The demon puts his guitar back in to it's case and carries it on his back. He has no other possessions other than what fit in his pocket. He goes to the closest person he can find and introduces himself. He knew that many people had an uneasy view of demons at best, and he wanted to try his best to ease the worries of those in Generic Village.

"Hey, my name's Beezl. You from around here, or are you a stranger around these parts like me?"
Riptide

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:04 am

As it turns out, most trains aren't built with the snake-bodied in mind. Dumb humans, were they selfish or something? Let's not even get started on stairs, those were a hassle. Worse! Everyone had stairs!
Complaints aside, here she was in perhaps one of the most poorly named places in the world. Maybe Alphina was being a little harsh, the village probably had a long and vibrant history to explain that fact.

It was a bit of a surprise when she got called to almost right away when she was off the train. Especially by what looked like a demonic rock star. Cool.
"Nah, 's my first time in this place. Hell, I'm surprised that they even run trains out here, it's like, almost the middle of nowhere. Nice enough, I guess."
CondorBoH

Postby Riptide » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:11 am

The demon reaches out his hand to the Naga. He hadn't seen any of her kind before, but was happy to meet someone new regardless.

"I'm Beezl. Beezl Buzz. This place is definitely a lot nicer where I come from. Anything not dark, cold, and underground is pristine in my book. Where are you from?"
Riptide

Postby Nobudi » Sat Jul 23, 2016 6:55 am

Drake stared at the village from his seat aboard the train. For a long time now, he'd had been wondering where exactly he'd be working at, but it seemed like a rather ordinary looking place. Well, as far as normal could get, with the mixing of demonic and human species. He pulled on his gloves, making sure that they stayed firmly on when he needed them to. Normally, as a person with a lineage of heroes, he'd have access to many magical contracts and artifacts, but his particular family trait made it almost impossible for them to hoard such types of possessions. Being able to negate magic by touch sounded handy, but really, it made spellcasting impossible for his family.

Ignoring the babbling of the travelers around him, he gathered his things quietly, and began to look for the local branch of the Holthorne Church. Time was wasting after all, and he wanted to secure lodgings and such before the sun went down.
Nobudi

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:06 am

Said hand was taken and shaken with enthusiasm. Well this was a nice little meeting. May as well kill time chatting, it wasn't as if she was needed anywhere.
"Name's Alphina. Can't say the same, but I'm just used to warm places. Where I'm from? Nah, you'd have never heard of it so it don't matter, ya know? More importantly, if we're gonna chat we may as well do it somewhere less loud than a train station."
CondorBoH

Postby Riptide » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:08 pm

"I may have heard of it, I've been around longer than you might think."
Beezl said that last sentence with a bit of flirtiness. He wasn't quite sure yet, but he might have just scored himself a date only minutes after arriving in his new home, and a hot one to! He'd only been with demon chicks and dudes back at home. He's not going try to force anything if no spark is there, but he'd be lying if he didn't want a taste of that huge ass snake tail.
"I don't know about you, but I'm pretty hungry. Why don't we find somewhere to get a bite to eat? We can chat over lunch. I'd honestly love to hear more about where you come from."
Riptide

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Garian sat there in his seat partly asleep from the long train ride to this village and was only glad for it to stop at the station. Slowly, he stood up and smiled, looking at the other people within the train, the demons, the humans, the nonhuman races, he smirked and walked outside of the train, fixing his coat as he left the claustrophobic passenger car, glad for his disguise otherwise he'd be swarmed. he wanted to get a good look at the town he will be staying in for awhile before he starts to converse with the people. If he can find out about the church and its location, maybe he'll pay them a visit.
That_One_Guy

Postby MelissaB » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:35 pm

Aliisza looks about she frowned her tits on open display if not for the wings wrapping around her body to keep her warm. Sighing she shakes her head, this place was droll that was for certain. Sighing she quickly gets off of the train damn tight uncomfortable seats, no backspace for her wings or tail... and how crowded it got meant she was uncomfortable tight in her seat beyond what her body was struggling with. Sighing she looks about Oh neat a fellow demon and a snake girl those are cute. She gave them both a wave before she began to wander around town looking for a place to rest for the night.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:39 pm

Grond let out a small yawn as he rose from his double seat on the train. He'd been out of town on an errand for his uncle, some idiots had the bright idea to try and force a family of elves in a nearby town out of their own homes so good ol Uncle Dort had asked his much larger nephew to come down and lend a hand incase things went south.

At least the train ride had been comfortable enough (pretty much sticking his phone on music and listening through earphones the entire journey), but he hadn't really looked at who else was on board. Which he probably should have done once he stepped off the train and saw a huge naga conversing with some scruffy looking demon. Oh well, something to think about later. Right now, Grond just wanted to get to the tavern, get a few drinks down him, and maybe make another attempt at getting that cute blond barmaid to go home with him. She was suprisingly flexible last time...
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:22 pm

"Oh, riiiiight. Forgot that you lots live, like, forever or some shit."
Alphina was about to continue and explain where she was from and all that, but was distracted by another demon waving at the two of them. She motioned to her, a slightly confused look on her face.
"D'ya know her? She just waved at you. Or me. I really have no idea, never seen a broad like that in my life."

Suitably distracted, she took a moment to form a response to the demon's question.
"Oh right. Fuck yeah, let's go grab a bite to eat. You're payin', right?"
CondorBoH

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:00 am

Drake:

The nearest place of Lodging that you would be able to find. Was a quaint little hamlet known as The Inn of The Cock and Bulls. It was a rather cozy inn, had an antique aura about it. There were several charming barmaids, all who giggled when around folks. The Owner was sitting at her desk, and was busy writing in a book.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

She saw you and waved you over, so she could check you in.

Beezl, Alphina, Aliisza:

You would soon notice that the train shortly left the area. And you three could continue talking if you preferred to. Or if you would choose to go eat, there were plenty of bars, restaurants, inns, and other suitable buildings in the area.

Garian: You would feel something bump into your shoulder, the person who bumped into you. Well he was an odd man, completely pale, with his face in shadows. And he seemed to be muttering a dead language under his breath.

Grond: Ah yes the cute barmaiden, you could no doubt picture her right now in your mind.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Inn seemed to be crowded today, and your favorite wench was busy, and she was bending over cleaning a table exposing her behind to you.
Syndos

Postby That_One_Guy » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:39 am

Hearing the odd man muttering the language, he turned towards him, "You saying something sir?" He asked him, wanting to know if he'd come out and repeat what he said or if he'd have to trail this man. Whatever he said, he was now curious as to find out who he is and what he was saying.
That_One_Guy

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 12:43 am

Grond couldn't keep the grin off his face when he saw his favorite barmaid cleaning a table. Most of the regulars of his favorite drinking hole knew to leave the ogre's favorite table free most days of the week, especially since it was easier to have the ogre sat down then stood at the bar.

He also loved the outfits the wenches wore in this place, with most of their cleavages and his height, it made for very fun games of 'Downshirt' which was kind of like Upskirt, but the main difference being telling the ogre if they were wearing bras or not. Walking over to the table, he gave the blond a friendly light slap on that luscious rear of hers as he stepped around to sit down "Well that's a nice thought, back 5 minutes and you're already putting on a show for me" Grond light-heartedly teased as he eased himself onto the reinforced iron stool at the cleaned table
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby Riptide » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:16 am

Beezl turned around to see if he recognized that supposed fellow demon, but she was gone before he could make a move. He was able to get a quick glance of the demon girl though. If she even was a full girl. From the looks of it she was a succubus. He'd been with plenty of those back at home, and tended to find that Succubus chicks tended to have some extra meat between their legs. Usually he didn't find out until he was about to go down on one, but he rarely ever minded. As long as he had a face full of boobs by the end of the night, it didn't matter what side of the rod he was on.

"Nah, I don't recognize her. She was probably just suprised to see another of her kind here. If she's even fully a she. I'll explain later."

Beezl reached down in his pocket to make sure he had his wallet in him. He had some emergency money stuffed in his guitar case, but he had a surplus of cash in his wallet from a gig a few days ago. It should last him at least a few days before he finds himself a steady stream of revenue. Or another big burst of cash.

"Yeah, it's on me. But that means I get to choose where we go. And I say we go somewhere where I can get some heavy whiskey. I want to meet some drinking buddies, and you can have to honor of being my first."
Riptide

Postby MelissaB » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:23 am

Aliisza shrugs when they barely wave back and heads off, she was tired and wanted somewhere to stretch privately, and get a good handle of herself and give herself a good hand. Giggling at her only inside joke she headed off moving towards the nearest tavern and inn to get herself from grub and a room to rent so she could sleep.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:10 am

"Nah, I get it. I've had a few hours with one or two."
Alphina gave a little wink. Wonderful, he was willing to pay for her meal. That was easy. With a grin, she began to rummage around in her handbag and eventually pulled out her phone.
"Now just gimme a sec... Gonna take a selfie with you, is that cool? I'm a bit of a journalist so takin' pics of people I meet is handy. After that I'm totally down to outdrinking you in front of your buddies."
CondorBoH

Postby Riptide » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:13 pm

"A journalist, eh? Now you're definitely a friend I want to have. I'm a musician. I'm always looking for publicity, good or bad."

She'd been with a succumbed before? He hoped that he would still be able to impress her if it came down to sleeping with her. Succubi are a crazy amazing lay. Though paying for her meal, and possibly impressing her with his music might just be enough to get through to her.

'And sure, I'm up for a photo op!"

He wrapped an arm around Alphina, put his free hand in to the devil horns gesture, and opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue.
Riptide

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:48 pm

"Nice, nice. I'll be sure to put a good word in."
Alphina made sure that both of them would be in the shot, using her own free hand to do a 'peace' sign. Mimicking Beezl, she stuck her tongue out. Considering there was a lot of it, her tongue came to rest between her breasts. If one were to assume she was showing off, that would be absolutely correct.
Click~
"There we go."
CondorBoH

Postby Nobudi » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 am

"Hello," Drake greeted the inns keep. "I'm currently looking for a room, long term lodgings. Would you have any available at the moment?" He really hoped that this place would have a room, even if it was no bigger than a broom closet. That was the space that he could call his own during his childhood in the caravans. He could live with that space. Uncomfortable as hell, but it got the work done. He was forgetting something... oh! "Also, do you think you can point me in the direction of the Church of Holthorne?"
Nobudi

Next

Return to Roleplay