Ichigoichie "One time, One meeting"

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Ichigoichie "One time, One meeting"

Postby Reaver » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:54 am

"Yes. In my bed." Reiterating her order with an even voice as she began working on her Kanabo. Maybe Kujo had thought that it had been an offer and not a command? "If you think its just a reward then you need to readjust your thinking. I'm keeping you under watch to make sure you don't try to flee until your penance has been deemed to be complete. I would hate to have to injure your soft and delicious body dragging you back here, you might accidentally end up in the soup if that was to happen and I'd hate that especially!" Hyperbole and and sarcasm seemed to work quite well together. Leave it to humans to create a language then fill it with half-truths and other ways of belittling or insulting others of their kind. As for the girl's work ethic, she seemed to do well enough when eager to please while under the threat of harm. Sivir's talons often ended up blunt after working the forge, so having someone to tend and sharpen them while she worked on other things was very helpful.

Of course physically preparing for the tournament was only one of many things Sivir would have to do if she was to be the victor of it. Like most things Sivir would relate it to hunting since that was what she knew best. Her body was ready but she was yet to know the area of her 'hunt' or the prey and its means. The kanabo was also repaired and back to its original condition, slowly pulsing with an inner crimson glow. It was her only link to her divine heritage and Sivir liked to believe that somehow her father watched her kill through it which was why she strived to keep it in good shape and only use it to kill worthy opponents. Now she was truly ready to fight for her and the shop's glory. "A fine weapon is it not?" Asking Kujo with a wide smile as she lifted it up with both hands, almost having the top touch the ceiling. "I created it in a trance under the direction of my godly father. He told me not to give it a name, only to use it to prove my worth. With it I'll kill and break anything in my way until he's satisfied with my strength. You will witness its power soon, my lovely beta." Slipping it into it's special harness and sheathe then grabbing her chest armor and metal helmet. "I still have things to do and you will accompany me." Leaving no room for argument as she prodded Kujo towards the front door with her tail. "Gojou. I am going to explore the town perhaps see if I can find any information on the competitors to see if any are of some renown." Talking as she slipped her light metal chest plate and metal helmet. "I might be back after dark so do not wait for me to eat." Finishing what she had to say before her helmet started to distort her voice. She barely felt the weight of the armor on her chest, as she was used to it and liked to stay quick on her feet but she still took great delight in just wearing it, knowing that soon, oh so soon she'd be fighting and spilling blood. Of course she didn't have her gauntlets on for her upper hands but she doubted she would end up choking or beating something to death with those hands today anyways.

"On my back, beta. I don't you wandering off or someone to think you're up to trouble." Sivir said once they were outside the hut, her voice echoing through her helmet and offering no room for argument. She even huffed loudly inside of her helmet to let the tanuki-girl know she didn't have any patience for delays while she strapped her kanabo and its harness to her back. "Just use the body spikes to hold on but don't kick me in the thighs, I'm not a damn horse." Her growling coming out through the helmet like a hundred swords clashing together as she got on the fours of her lower body. It shouldn't have taken the girl much time to get on her back and even if it did, her tail was there to wrap around her waist and hoist her up, but once she was, Sivir would have began slowly walking not "trotting" like stupid horses did. Since her plan was to find out where exactly this arena was being hosted to find out the terrain then find out who some of the other competitors were, Sivir figured her best bet would be to start off at the palace and maybe ask a guard or an official. As a Shizen and one as intimidating as her, she shouldn't be barred from entry or at least from being given the respect due to her. It also wouldn't be a bad opportunity to name-drop Gojou's smithy to them and maybe drum up some business for him showing off her armaments. "We're gonna go to the palace. Be quiet and behave once we get there I don't feel like fighting some humans just because they can't appreciate your docile nature or delicious thighs." Grumbling and already anticipating the trouble that human racism could cause because of her Hengekyokai company. Not that she wouldn't protect Kujo, she was hers after all.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Nicoffee » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:53 pm

Seto

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

On your orders, Hideaki steeled himself and training continued for a little while longer. The two of you continued to spar on hand to hand for some time, until five knockdowns later. Hideaki landed on the floor with one final, loud, thud. He wasn't exactly much of an interesting opponent, but at least he was good target practice for you. On his side, however, well, you had been giving plenty of hints and pointers all throughout, you could only hope now that they would stick.

Seto WILL (9,3,3) - 1 hit
Hideaki WILL (4,7,10) - 3 hits

Since both passed the Will test, that means the lesson was a success. Hideaki gets a permanent +1 bonus to Agility, Athletics and Fighting.

The boy was lying down on the floor and breathing heavily, sweat running down his brows as he looked like he had just ran ten marathons or something. You somehow got the feeling you weren't going to get anything else out of him for today.

Kentata and Izumi

Kentata and Oboro arrived at the encampment through a back entrance of sorts, slipping through some woods through a path that originated from Oboro's lodge. Arriving at the camp, they quickly met up with Akita, the leader of this gang of ronin, supposedly and, in front of him was Izumi, the kikai mercenary from earlier.

Akita sighed slowly in response to Izumi's proposal. "...If that's how you want to do things...Very well." Oboro shouted in protest, charging over and flailing her arms about. "Akita, you shit! You're not dueling anyone, let's just-"

"That's enough, sis." He chuckled, scratching the side of his head some before he turned over back to Izumi. "Get me my sword." He commanded one of the other ronin, before he cracked his shoulders some. There was a short moment of silence before Akita reached out for his mask and, whilst he was pulling it off, his body began growing and growing. Fur sprouted out of his skin as the sound of his bones crackling as they transformed echoed around the camp.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/73/0a/f9/730af985a264ef8b24c8727317b7131c.jpg

As he was handed his sword, he unsheathed and calmly waited for Izumi to take the first move. "...Ladies first."

Ryuuji and Yaena

"...Shit." Takeba cursed, rubbing her chin. "All right, well, I can only assume that's why the Lord tried to keep everyone in their rooms...Either that or..." There was a slightly silence, which was then quickly broken when Mizuno spoke up. "Well, we can't just leave it at that! The least we can do is go help, somehow. The emperor might still be in danger, after all." She announced, flailing the handgun in her hand about with each word. Takeba awkwardly tried to keep herself away from the line of fire as she replied. "Perhaps...But if the other guards have been informed of a Kikai assassin, us showing up where we shouldn't be could complicate matters further." She clarified, rubbing her chin. "Ryuuji, can you walk?" The kikai questioned, before turning to Yaena.

"I think...I'm going to return to the party room and focus on keeping the situation there stable. They'll find it weird if they see me leaving the room and not returning...Although, I will be accompanying you." She stated,strangely enough, until she held her hand out and a small mechanical spider sprung from within. "Being the Kikai Spymaster has its perks..." She clarified before tossing the spider up the hole Ryuuji and Mizuno had just made as it wandered off crawling ahead, headed up to the top floor. "I'll have my drone scout ahead and then report back to you as soon as it can, in the mean time, you should probably go and see if that squad of soldiers from earlier needs help."

Mizuno watched in a bit of disgust as the spider drone crawled away. "Do all Kikai have weird stuff like that in them?" Takeba rubbed the side of her head some. "Well, I'd say Ryuuji's inquisitor "tools" are the weirdest. But that's a story for another time."

Miho

With the group of you safely secured, you quickly began to make your way out of the castle and headed for the nearest room you could find, barring the door behind you by tossing a tea table on top of it to slow anyone who tried to come in. Once the bunch of you were safely inside, Pang Xin was slowly dropped to the floor, still bleeding some, but Juro himself quickly got to work on assessing his wounds.

You were hardly safe yet, but at least there wasn't anyone pointing weapons at you anymore, so that was a big plus and let you all get a breather. While Kunio and Juro were taking of getting Pang Xin back in one piece, you addressed Emperor Ken about your worries, to which the Emperor nervously rubbed his chin, clearly still in a bit of panicked state. "...Well...Assuming I die without leaving any heirs...Pang Xin would take over the throne temporarily until the nobles decided on a new emperor. But...Assuming both of us were...Removed out of the question." He rubbed his chin. "I'm not sure...I'd assume Chiyome or another cousin assume the throne...But..." He sighed, scratching the back of his head. "...You don't think she'd actually do this, do you? I mean..." He silenced himself, thinking.

Kunio cut off the conversation by approaching. "Excuse me. The Advisor will be fine. The wound was mostly superficial, I think what knocked him out was mostly the shock than anything else." The Kikai explained, humbly.

Chiyome and Nori

"Understood!" The archers reply, loosing their arrows against the Kikai with the chains.

Seeing as you were commanding these soldiers, instead of using their "Fighting" scores individually, they all use your Warfare stat for their attacks.

Nori Agility (6,2,7,8) - 3 hits!

??? Agility (0) - Power Armor Penalties

Chiyome Warfare (8,2,3,10,9,5) - 4 hits! 6x4! -> 24 DAMAGE + 4 piercing Vs. 12 Armor -> 16 DAMAGE
Chiyome Marksmanship (9,6,10) - 4 hits! -> 6 DAMAGE + 4 piercing Vs. 12 Armor -> 0 DAMAGE!

"...Shit." Was the last words that left the Kikai's mouth, Nori had rushed off ahead but barely was able to catch up to the arrows as the Kikai was thoroughly peppered with steel, pieces of him being scattered and sent flying up the stairs as his crumpled form fell twitching down on the ground, the core on its chest shimmering brightly as it meagerly tried to power the body back up, only to fail repeatedly. It eventually just gave up, letting out a weak 'whirrrr' as the body powered down to nothingness, finally crumpling in defeat, though the core remained shining brightly on the kikai's chest.

Kagomi

After displaying such high skill (And luck) for so long, it seemed like Kagomi had finally been awarded her chance to get some tangible reward out of it. She slipped out of the hay stack and went to check on to the place where those weird people had been fumbling about earlier. With the reference of place, it takes you a bit, but you find a hidden trapdoor amidst the hay in the stables, pulling it open to reveal those people's hidden stash! Within, you find two high-quality ninjato short swords, coupled with two sets of leather armor. Stashed below that is a small note... (Note will be sent via PM.)

Sivir

"Heading out then, huh?" Gojou questioned, nodding his head. "All right, you two take care then." He concluded, glancing around a little bit. "Guess I'll get to work on some of the other orders we have around then." He concluded, heading off to the smithy himself.

One way or another, you soon found yourself heading your way into town, with Kujo promptly holding on to your back like you instructed, swinging about like an old rag doll with each step you took as she did her best to hold on for her dear life. Regardless, you made your way to the castle and arrived there after a short walk- Just as you were arriving, you glanced up at the castle only to see two people literally burst out through one of the windows only to crash down onto the floor below through the roof. No idea what that was, but it wasn't normal, that's for sure. Judging by Kujo's uninterest in it and that of the guards around you, you could only assume no one else had seen that...Then again, you did have kind of a height advantage for that.

Reaching the castle's doors, the guards by the entrance's eyes promptly went wide. "Hel- HOOOLLY SHIT." They backed up against the wall defensively. "Sh...Shizen Foku? Damn...You almost looked like a yokai..." He breathed heavily. "S-Sorry uhm...Miss. But we were instructed to not let anyone in or out of the castle." He said firmly, gulping as he looked up at you. "...Also, your uh...Friend there, isn't allowed inside." He added, Kujo awkwardly holding on best she could, though her ears flickered when she heard that. "...But...What'd I do..." She whined.

Puu

Sanjo let out a short 'eeep' as she was picked up, until eventually she reached over and placed her hands on Puu's shoulders for support, her feet placed on the oni girl's legs as Puu stood up on them, Puu's massive prick erect right down below. "Eaassy there." Sanjo chuckled. "You're a bit...Large. So it'll fit, I'm sure...But let's go about it slowly, shall we?" The poncle requested, before reaching down with her tiny hands to grip Puu's cock and bring it forward, aligning the head of it with her cunny. "All right, so...Let's ah...Test the waters, first, shall we?" She proposed, slowly dropping her body down as her slit parted around Puu's cock, the lips of her pussy engulfing just head of the oni's large club with a lewd, wet sound as Puu began grinding her hips against it, not taking it any deeper just yet and instead causing Puu's cock to wiggle around ever so slightly with every single of Sanjo's thrusts.

"Good, right? Now, we-" As she was going to adjust herself a little bit more, she suddenly slipped off of Puu's leg. Puu's cock, with gravity's help, just slammed itself entirely inside of Sanjo, distending the small poncle girl's insides until she had hilted the oni's club. In a second, Puu felt her dick just push its way up Sanjo's pussy and right up her womb, which had now left Sanjo's belly with a large bulge in the shape of her Puu's prick. "Ow ow ow ow..." Sanjo whined, closing one eye as she winced in pain. "That...Stung a bit." She hissed, glancing over at Puu, who now was experiencing not only her first pussy, but had her entire cock now plunged inside of one. "...Uhm...You okay there, big gal?"
Last edited by Nicoffee on Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nicoffee

Postby MASigma » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Kagomi was quite relieved things had worked out so well for her, having been quite sure it had ran out the moment she ended up pulled along to this place... but in the end her luck was truly the greatest in the land. Upon locating the trapdoor, she smirked upon opening it up," Heh, jackpot", She chortled to herself, tail wagging a bit happily as she began to pull out the items in question... the swords she knew could fetch a good price, armor less so but possibly some fair amount. Upon spotting the note she blinked, pulling it out carefully to read it.
MASigma

Postby Firehead » Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:28 am

Kentata managed to catch up with Oboro and followed her to the camp to find the Kikai staring down several of the ronin. It was pretty easy to spot the boss her from the way they were positioned and the prominent mask he wore. The man was just in the middle of accepting some kind of deal. He'd arrived a bit late to catch it, but Oboro caught on fast enough pleading with him not to duel the Kikai. He turned his head when the man called her sister before pushing her away and revealing himself to be a hengeyokai too.

Rubbing his head against his scalp he wondered a bit at what to do now. Sure, he did follow this girl all this way to help out, but it didn't feel quite right to get involved in the fight once this Akita fellow had agreed to a duel and went so far as to go full beast form for it. Stepping up behind Oboro and putting a hand on her shoulder, "Calm down, I'm sure he wouldn't accept to take her on one on one if he wasn't sure of it."
Firehead

Postby exalted » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:25 am

"Is he fit to travel?" Miho turned to Kunio as he approached, "We cannot be delayed."

Gnawing on her lip, she pondered the Emperor's words before hardening her resolve once more.

"Please Emperor," She bowed her head to him, trying to pick her words carefully to let her suspicions known to the Kikai, "If... one of your cousins... were trying to take power they would need to act quick to seize the throne before other contenders made a move. We should away in secret, gather your forces and strike when the snake rears it's head. Even if this is not a coup d'etat, if there was another motivation, we cannot stay here in the castle, it is not safe."

Checking the hallway, she made sure it was clear.

"Please Emperor, we should escape to the town or countryside, conceal your identity until we know you are safe and guarded."

If the Emperor approved she would try to sneak him back to her father's room or another lords and borrow travelling clothes so he wouldn't attract attention on the street in his regal robes.
exalted

Postby Nobudi » Mon Sep 26, 2016 3:34 am

Chiyome barely saw the blur ahead of her men before they unleashed their fire. It revealed itself to be the hengeyoukai that was supposed to be in the dungeons as she tried to protect the kikai. How has she gotten out? No matter, as now the obstacle barring her from her objective of protecting the Emperor had been removed. Though, it had come at a cost... She somberly looked over the remains of her fallen men, before calling out. "Soldiers! Split up into two groups! One will take the kikai to the dungeons, as well as..." She hesitated a moment, "... the fallen, and give them a proper burial. I want to know who they were... so that their families can be informed." She took a deep breath, and continued, "The other group is to come with me. Scour the castle for the Emperor. He is to be defended with your lives. Move out!"

She then whipped her head at the hengeyoukai. "As for you, stay out of my way. Else, you will be killed under suspicions of attempted assassination." Without a further word, she stormed off with her halved force of soldiers.
Nobudi

Postby lilbooth » Mon Sep 26, 2016 5:06 am

Seto gave her exhausted student a bow at the end of their training and let out a deep sigh. She could only hope that her training would stick. The training was quite long and Seto had managed to sweat quite thoroughly through her armor. She very casually made her way to the edge of the tatami and bowed while leaving. She stripped off her armor and found a small water vase nearby, she took a hefty swing and wiped her free of sweat. She stepped back onto the tatami in a relaxed fashion, ignoring the usual bow, and crouched down next to Hideaki. She tipped his head up slightly and held some water at his lips. She knew he was capable of handling it himself, but she felt slightly obligated to care for him after practically beating him all day. With her kimono and armor both gone, Seto's small breasts were thoroughly exposed. All that was left of her attire was a pair of rough pants and a sturdy belt. "Drink up," She said softly, "You did very well today, but tomorrow will be harder, and the next day harder than the last." She said as she stood up and left the water with him. "I'm going to bath before dinner. I suggest you do the same." She said as she began walking off towards the dojo's only ofuro. "Best to not waste much time," She shouted down the hall. "the water will only be warm for a short time." She concluded, continuing her shout. The dojo had several braziers that held large river stones for enjoying a hot bath now and then. Once she had the brazier lit it would take about ten minutes to get the stones hot. In that time she would retrieve water from the garden, and hopefully convince Hideaki to carry some as well.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:46 pm

"Dismount, beta." Speaking to Kujo then waiting for her to do so before taking a few steps forward. "I am no Yokai!" Sivir boomed, her voice rattling the helmet on her. "As you properly assumed I am a Shizen Foku and I think your human lord will be just as displeased as my divine father when he hears that you waylaid me at the gates and disrespected me and my handmaiden." Her mind was racing after having seen two figures fly out a window of the castle. Was it a coup, a dispute, elaborate executions. or had some pathetic humans lost their footings and gone through the windows? Maybe the metal men had something to do with it, seeing how they had just arrived? Of course none of it was really her business, but her curiosity was perked now and the guards had chosen very strange words by saying 'anyone in' or 'out'. That however could come later once she got what she had originally come for.

"I take disrespect very seriously." Slowly approaching the two guards while loudly cracking the knuckles of her upper hands. "First, I want to know where the tournament is being held. Then I want to know if any warriors of renown are going to be taking part in it." Her tail slammed against the ground loudly several times as she made her demands, wanting to keep them on their toes. At the moment Sivir had no plans of harming either of the guards, but she at least wanted that possible outcome in the back of their minds so they'd try appeasing her to the best of their abilities. "That would have been the end to my questions but I observed signs of violence occurring within the castle and your particular phrasing has caused me to become a little suspicious as to what is happening inside of said castle." Spacing out her words and speaking slowly as she did her best to use the right human words to convey her thoughts. "There is fighting going on inside, perhaps something to do with the metal men. You two are supposed to be keeping everyone from going in or out which is curious because there should definitely be exceptions to the rules. Shizen Foku are welcome almost anywhere and I have a hard time believing I wouldn't be welcome. Just as I think that is would be abnormal for you to bar people from leaving, which further makes my thought that something is wrong, more sensible." Sivir paused, close to making a decision. After a few seconds of silence she rose onto her hind-legs, towering over the two guards with her four arms spread and brandishing her claws.

"You will tell me who instructed you to keep everyone in and out." Her voice low and demanding. "Then what is truly going on. I came here for information and was met with disrespect, obstacles and things that aren't what they seem." If the castle was indeed being assaulted then she could not allow it to fall or Gojou would lose out on the opportunity to deliver his work to the lord. "You will either stand down and step aside so I can secure the castle myself or I will force my way in." Sivir didn't think her logic and conclusion was flawed. The guards were being unnaturally uncooperative and humans didn't make a habit of throwing themselves out of windows. She could be missing some nuances of the situation but her course was correct. The guards however wouldn't die here, right or wrong it wasn't her place to execute them, that would be for their human lord to decide. In order to ensure that they survived, if they did choose to fight, she'd have to fight unarmed. It'd be more thrilling that way anyways.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:41 pm

Ryuuji dusted off his shoulder's removing the various bits of wood splinters from his jet black body before his gaze turned to Mizuno. "I just spent some of my own and this building's structural integrity to remove you from harm's way, Mizuno. I won't allow you to run right back into danger and even with my functionality hampered as it is from this weak roofing, I am confident I can keep you here." The Kikai inquisitor then turned to his fellow, "I can most certainly walk, Spymaster Takeba. My speed doesn't seem to have been affected. I only suffer from energy depletion and minor structural damage." Hearing that they would be going back into the thick of things now that he'd already spent such effort on removing them from that very danger, he simply nodded.

Even if there was no rank among the Kikai like a typical military, Ryuuji's very mind was not as powerful as it once was. He trusted the decisions made by each of the Kikai he'd traveled here with today and wouldn't dare challenge a direct order. As he watched Takeba toss her spider drone back up through the hole he'd made in the ceiling, Ryuuji turned to look at the Lady Mizuno. "Not all are outfitted with unique equipment." He agreed with the spymaster. At the same time a thick black tendril extended from his back, coiling upward and then turning as if looking at Mizuno. The tentacle had a clean wet sheen to it and it practically shone in the light of the hall. "My own tools are quite useful, though mostly outside of combat." He added, allowing the dark tendril to withdraw back inside of his body before he looked to Yaena with his eyeless gaze. "I will accompany you forward, courtesan. Though I would prefer if Mizuno would return with Takeba to the party room." His tune had changed once Takeba expressed interest in checking on the soldiers upon the stairs but he still didn't want his efforts wasted. Holding out a hand to the hengeyoukai, Ryuuji felt a similar pulse of excitement the offered hand quickly turning into a firm grab for the courtesan, pulling her toward him and forcing her to stand pressed to his chest for an instant. He said nothing further, hoping the action, was interpreted as just more harsh Kikai nonsense even if he was actively struggling with his base interests in the admittedly beautiful exotic woman. A mantra going in his head was all that helped him from toying with the hengeyoukai... he was Ryuuji Shimada and he was standing next to a relative. "Shall we leave then?" He asked, once more directing his face toward Yaena now pressed close to him.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby VintageBass » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:54 pm

That was a close call on her part. It's a good thing those arrows flew right on by her, otherwise things would have gotten a whole lot messier and that's one more body added to the count. Nori doesn't want any of that happen... but that sort of did come true with the kikai getting pelted with those arrows. She braces herself from the shrapnel shooting off of them before he starts crumpling down to the ground thanks to the lack of power needed to keep them on. Nori once again launches forward and attempts to lift them up, but all that weight is getting to her and she lets the body collapse onto the stairs. The last thing she needs is a thrown back and when her lord is in danger, she doesn't want to deal with back pain and whatever danger that is threatening the others. However she also doesn't want this person lying here...

That's being remedied by the guards with that one lady, who is more than happy in throwing Nori back into the dungeon. The hengeyokai whines sadly in response, hating being locked up in that cell, but the same goes for the fallen kikai. There was a brief moment of flickering in the chest of this individual and something tells her that's very important in keeping this person alive. Nori starts working her way through the chest of the kikai, quickly working her way through everything that is on him until she gets to the core and then stares at it briefly. It's an interesting piece of tech, something she hasn't seen before in her life and it intrigues her...

There's also figuring out how to unplug the damn thing from the kikai's chest and Nori doesn't have that much time.

So after quick seconds of piecing things around, Nori just grabs the core and gets away from the group. She will do what she is told and get away from this lady, as far as she can just so she doesn't have that stink of a crime on her and not wanting to be stuck in the dungeon again. Plus her lord is in trouble so the more time she has getting to him, the better! Once she has everything, making sure that the core is in her possession and tucked away for safe keeping, Nori continues on upwards, working her way towards the meeting and onto helping out everyone from this intruder.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri Sep 30, 2016 6:45 am

Izumi's hopes for a duel sink as another Hengeyokai girl shows up followed by Mr. Panty Snatcher himself once again, but much to her surprise, and the dismay of his sister, Akita accepts her challenge. Relieved, Izumi merely nods and quietly watches the ronin's transformation to full beast. He was really going all out right from the beginning eh? She wasn't one to hold back really, but this meant she probably wouldn't be able to brute force her way through this like she had with the goons earlier. "...Such a gentleman." Izumi intoned, voice dripping with sarcasm as Akita gives her the first move.

As Akita draws his own sword, Izumi sheathes hers, taking an Iai stance. Iaido was generally best used as a counter attack, not something you would open up a fight with, but Izumi's mechanical right arm made quick draw slashes a real force to be reckoned with as she had already proved with her little ambush earlier. Most people were bound to lose some body parts, if not just die outright once she started swinging like this. She didn't expect Akita to go down quite that easily, but he at least wouldn't be able to just shrug this off. Crouching slightly, her body tenses up for a brief moment before she dashes towards Akita, arm pulling her sword from it's sheath once more and swinging diagonally across the hengeyokai's chest with all of her might combined with the momentum of her dash.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:11 pm

Puu watched nodded when Sanjo explained to her that it should fit, despite being large, and that they should go slowly because of it. Puu gulped as Sanjo grabbed her cock and lined it up with her pussy. Puu lowered the Poncle woman slowly, letting her stand on her thighs for support. Puu's breath catches when Sanjo finally 'tests the waters' and traps her cockhead in her tight albeit apparently accommodating puss. The warm wet flesh around her glans made Puu put her hands on the edges of the tub in an attempt to hold still for the balancing poncle. Her grip on the edges of the tub increase when her shaft was completely swallowed by the pliable cock trap that was Sanjo's pussy. The stretchy sex organ threatened to suck her dry in one go, especially considering this was Puu's very first taste of sex. "Gods!" She calls out thunderously, her lunges emptying themselves with a long silent moan. Her body tensed up all over as she gives every effort not to blow her load right then and there. Gasping sharply Puu eeps a short moan before her eyes stop spinning in their sockets and manage to shakily focus on the poncle. "Fff...Sanjo! Do-don't t-t-talk! H-Haauuoooo!" Her eyes crossing and her whole body shaking simply from the settling so deeply in the woman's cunt, it was painfully obvious it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge now.
Meep Meepersons

Postby An Ying Hu » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:08 pm

Yaena's attention was momentarily held by the handgun and the woman who waved it around, its every motion bringing up the chance at a discharge that made her uneasy. Takeba's words carried more weight, however. "I see what you mean," she replied, and it was true. When they had slipped out of the celebration chamber, she had been unaware that a kikai assassin is the cause of all this distress - but now that she did know, the idea of showing herself in front of others in such company could endanger both herself and Takeba. Still, she had to proceed alone so she could get the information she desired.. or so she thought until the kikai spymaster revealed the trick she had been concealing in her proverbial sleeve, or literal hand. Eyeing out the small mechanical arachnid curiously, "That is quite impressive," she tells the machine woman, a smile taking shape on her lips. It looked like the thing could be a lot more discreet than the foxwoman, due to its size. "In this case, it would be best if I return to the celebration room with you, as I am not a warrior and would not be able to assist in combat. I can go out in the hallway and retrieve the spider when it comes back," she explains, as it would have probably been unwise to let such a thing uncovered into a chamber filled with panicked people.

When Ryuuji stated that he plans to go on forward, Yaena glanced at him curiously. She knew how to keep her emotions concealed, but the man disturbed her. Not just because of the tendril he had previously displayed for show. What did Takeba call him? An inquisitor. The images that word conjured were unsettling enough. "I mean no offence, but your own appearance might cause the same complications that Takeba's presence would. You are as much Kikai as she is," the foxwoman told him, even though she did not know precisely what had transpired on the upper floors. She eyed the extended hand warily - an unusual gesture, one that abruptly turned to a forceful grab which she would attempt to gracefully evade. If that was successful, she would strive to put as much distance between them as possible. "That was rude of you," she tells him, her words not harsh but her tone and eyes were. If she failed, she would let out a rather loud gasp, her body pulled against Ryuuji, her ample breasts pushing up against the machine man's armour. Her muscles tensed, raising her fan a notch in the air - Yaena was used to having to touch men she found unpleasant or even repulsive, but then they paid her, not to mention that they usually could not overpower her physically, which might be the case here, or maybe not but still she would not wish to resort to force. Keeping her composure, she simply glared at the man. "Let go of me sir," she requested, and when Ryuuji's hand was no longer holding her, she would stand back, rearrange her kimono and then turn to leave. Either way, if she had any lingering hesitation about going back, it had now vanished. Proceeding forward in the company of an unstable and horny kikai was not a wise idea at all. Who knew what he would try to do after they parted ways from Takeba and Mizuno? The foxwoman did not intend to find out.
An Ying Hu

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:55 pm

Ryuuji Athletics (1,6,2,3,9,5) - 1 hit Vs. Yaena's Agility (9,7,8,6) - 4 hits

Yaena succesfully evaded the grab.
Nicoffee

Postby Albedo28 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:07 pm

After reaching out to grab the Hengeyoukai, Ryuuji watches as she dances away, his own fumbling hand grabbing nothing but air. His head tilts for a moment before he seems to catch up. "Ah, I apologize if I missed your change of interest, courtesan. My decision making and logic aren't quite what they used to be before I became as you see me now. I meant no offense. I however, have been given an order and shall carry it out. Seeing that you'll refrain and remain safe... that gladdens me." He says, nodding his head before giving Mizuno another look, expecting to see much the same expression as the Hengeyoukai had. It wasn't the first time he'd received such gazes, in fact, it was closer to the truth that he felt quite comfortable under such obvious disapproving glares. His companions didn't usually have faces showing to allow them to express so clearly and those not of the Kikai race generally feared and despised someone like him. It was how he was designed to exist, he told himself as he moved toward the stairs. "Be safe." He offered the words to all of them present, knowing full well that he at least would have no such privilege.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Previous

Return to Roleplay