Ichigoichie "One time, One meeting"

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Ichigoichie "One time, One meeting"

Postby Albedo28 » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:10 pm

Ryuuji didn't even try to dodge the attack from Mizuno, knowing that he couldn't outmaneuver a bullet no matter his efforts in the heavy armor he wore. Though when he didn't feel any impact and the warning signal didn't start blaring in his mind, he looked to his supposed sister and let out a sigh, grabbing her quickly before she could reload and taking her off down the hall. "You need to practice more with that thing. You'll worry your brother sick if you can't at least protect yourself." He says, reprimanding her despite the fact he was glad not to be injured.

Rushing down the hall toward where he though he recalled seeing an open room that would make a decent hiding spot, Ryuuji halts as he passes by the stairwell and spots a rather awful mess with another Kikai standing in the middle of it. He curses silently and the family sword housed within his right arms sings to life as it juts out from his wrist, extending to its full length and showing off the inscription of the family name and motto along the flat. "In service to those who inherit salvation" reads the motto. "Hold tightly, Mizuno." Ryuuji orders the noble in his grip, shifting her to one side so he could hold her and still defend them both with his right. Though rather than engage his opponent, the Kikai inquisitor decides instead to make a quick retreat, not taking his vision off the heavily armored opponent on the stairs and ready to strike out should the assassin attack. "My first priority lies in your safety." He declares to the Shimada Noble. Trying to get a view of his surroundings without losing sight of the samurai Kikai, he looks for a window. Confident that he could survive a fall from this floor to a lower one, he readies himself to escape in a rather dramatic fashion, assuming the enemy didn't stop him first.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Puu sat with a massive blush on her face, did she insult the tiny woman? As she was being scrubbed down after inadvertently refusing the washing of her crotch, which didn't prevent her from stifining like she had hoped, Puu placed a hand to her neck and decided to reveal her intentions to the Poncle. "W-well, I am here to restore my tribe. I am the very last one, the only pink Oni left in the whooole world!" She explains, stretching her large arms out for emphasis. "To do so I need many wives to bare many children. My new tribe will be strong, stronger then all the others!" She says with a small but hope filled smill and a clenched determined fist. Though she was shy, there was a somewhat regal air to her, though a more primitive and primal one, the kind you see in an Alpha over-watching his flock, herd, or pack. "Th-that's why I came here!" She excllaims, turning her head to look at the poncle briefly before blushing and turning away again. "I.....think I waas tricked.....th-th-this ain't a place to get wives is it...?" She asks, a bit downtrodden by this realization, her fallen gaze dropping to her ripply reflection in the water she sat in. Her body, as she was scrubbed of the dirt of the forest and streets, was a bright hued pink, glistening with each seperate drop of water as it rolls off her skin from being washed. Each falling bead following the definition in her toned body when she moves, catching the light and drawing in ones gaze. Her wet silvery hair parting around her cute drill like horns, sticking to her cheeks and neck as they fall upon her shoulders, the tips of her hair looking as if she dipped them in Sakura dye, though surprisingly naturally occurring. Despite her current down mood, her 'oni club' was standing at attention, even peeking up from the waters surface, just waiting to be played with again. If she was in the mind frame to notice, she'd call it a traitor for being so readily eager.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Firehead » Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Kentata let out a sigh of relief when she believed him. It would have been annoying to argue over his fee if she hadn't. The girl reacted protectively to the leader being under threat, and he was pretty sure she had almost called him by name. Perhaps her concern was a little more personal than she wished to let on. He was about to tell her he wasn't interested in getting involved when she tossed him the sack. It seemed rather light for 400 mon. Opening it confirmed it was a measly half of the agreed upon amount.

A low growl rumbled in his throat as he went to grab her hand to stop her from running off just yet. "Now see here. You already admitted it was that guys fault. If anything he should be covering the 200 mon, and since you actually know him I think it only fair you should pay me the full 400 and make him pay you back the 200 yourself." He almost went on to point out how short changing him after asking for his help made for some pretty bad business, but he didn't want to imply any interest in getting involved in her boss' fight. Besides, she seemed to be worried enough that he suspected she might just pay him the remaining 200 just so he'd let her go without further argument.
Firehead

Postby lilbooth » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:49 am

"Well there is a lot to work on. Endurance, agility, strength, of the body and the mind." She said as she offered a hand down to Hideaki. "Endurance is by far the hardest. We will run every morning till you can run no further. I hunt at dawn, so you can either join me then or we can run after breakfast. Your agility will increase only through repetitive stretching and meditation. Strength will be the easiest of your burdens. It will be built through labor, much like what you used to do on the farm. That and a traditional technique of Japanese archers." She said as she walked over to one of the many decorated statues in the dojo. From its feet, she retrieved an antique looking wooden bowl. She proceeded to fill the bowl with water and brought it over to Hideaki. She placed the bowl down and sat cross-legged in front of it. "The task is simple, you smack the water in the bowl and attempt to spill none." Which she aptly demonstrated. "You will do this whenever you have free time." She instructed. "But for now, we will practice striking and deflection. We avoid simple blocking at all costs, as it quickly wears down on the body, instead, we focus on redirection and shift the enemies attack away from ourselves. You will do the striking, and I the deflection and after ten hits we will switch. Any questions?" She asked as she fell into her stance.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:41 am

"Do not give me such a human title...." Sivir purred as she watched Kujo kneel before her and begin to eat the scraps."I am your alpha so you will call me as such. An apex predator that has decided to show you mercy and grace your life with my continuous presence while uplifting it with a higher purpose." Placing one of her upper hands on the top of her head so she could slowly push her face down towards the floor. She applied pressure until the bowl was on the ground and the girl was eating out of it on her hands and knees. "Yes... I will protect you. I will feed you. I will give you purpose. Surrender your worries, your dreams, your fears, your talents to me and I will give you a life worth living." Speaking softly to the hengekyokai and slowly petting her hair and rubbing the ears. Yes, it made sense that a predator as mighty as herself should take over for this pathetic piece of prey. There were many human words that could almost describe what she was doing; manipulation, conscripting, enslaving, coercion and such other words that sounded sinister, but Sivir knew the truth. This girl had been on borrowed time before meeting her, if Sivir hadn't caught her then someone else would have and they probably wouldn't have hesitated to end her life like she had. No, she was doing Kujo a service by leading her, and perhaps someday under her guidance she would become a predator instead of prey, but for now she would have to learn the pecking order. Maybe this had been how her father had felt when he had come down to find a suitable mate, surrounded by weakness and forced to bring the greatness out of some weak specimen. The idea of making an alpha out of this tankui girl so she could be mated was quite arousing and amusing but one that Sivir was willing to attempt should no worthy mates show themselves soon.

"Once you are done eating I want you to tend to my body while I prepare to for this tournament. My Kanabo needs to be repaired and I will have to do it. You will use a sharpening knife to prepare my talons and body spikes for the fights ahead of me. Then you will polish my armor and helmet. Work well and efficiently and I will allow you to sleep in my bed for comfort and warmth." Figuring that a good place to sleep and Sivir's own approval should be adequate motivation for her to do a good job. Once the girl agreed and finished eating the leftovers, Sivir planned on showing her where she kept the sharpening knife before grabbing her own kanabo and bringing her into the forge room to begin repairs on her weapon. For now she could use some of Gojou's supplies but she'd put aside some of her own allowance to pay him back later since she didn't want to take advantage of his generosity.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:46 pm

This... This was almost too much. Tripping on yet another goddamn root, her treasured sword flying out of her hands, the never ending screaming of the poor chump on the receiving end of her "attack", the faint scent of strawberries from those fucking panties that still lingered in her nostrils... This would almost be comical if it weren't happening to her and Izumi could just be hiding in a bush somewhere watching someone else go through this shit, but no this was happening and now she to deal with it, and fast as the other guard was already on top of her. Swiftly rolling aside to dodge the incoming sword, Izumi allows herself a brief moment to slam her metal fist powerfully into the ground in anger before jumping to her feet and rushing to vent the rest of her rage on that screaming bitch who had her sword. "Shut the fuck and DIE ALREADY!" She roars, ripping the blade out of his body only to plunge it back in again, going for the throat to ensure that he stayed silent before turning to deal with the other ronin.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Aug 14, 2016 9:11 pm

Yaena's suspicions seemed to be shared by Takeba, who did not tarry in moving to the door and arguing with the guard for her exit. The display of her sword was particularly worrisome, for if violence would start in a room full of nobles, it would mean the end of any possibility of peace, assuming this had not happened already. She had to get out and see what was transpiring and more importantly, she had to get the angry Kikai away from the guard.

Managing to put on her charming smile, she walked over to the door, as quick as her graceful moves would allow - she would not make herself look overly distressed as it would work against her at this point. "I was ordered by Lady Chiyome to report to her in the event of an emergency," she utters the half-truth. Though she did not actually have anything to report, it was the only way the courtesan saw to make use of it. ".. and please forgive my companion. She is concerned because she desires peace as much as we do. If something is transpiring against that peace, she can only be of more assistance outside," she says, casting a quick glance at Takeba and nodding.
An Ying Hu

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:32 am

Chiyome had finally stumbled upon an intruder. A few of her men were slain by a strange Kikai, reminiscent of a Samurai robed in his armor. The chains looked like snakes about to strike, which made her grit her teeth in frustration. While it was alone, it also had the terrain advantage. Attacking upwards was not a good option, and to rush into melee range would seem like Suicide. "Identify yourself, Kikai" she shouted at the strange assassin. "Surrender, or be fired upon." She nocked an arrow, ready to fire. Her men, those in front with a ranged weapon, followed suit.
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:13 am

When in doubt, try to be as innocent as possible and eventually they break. It's usually not something that Nori has to resort to, but it has saved her from time to time. Really she never intended any harm and this prejudice is only making people blind to those who simply are good hengeyokai that are visiting a good friend and helping others around town. Breaking the jailer to her cute charm is just another obstacle she has to get around, but it does mean getting out of the cell and being able to walk around freely. Once free, Nori wags her tail happily and bows to the jailer, thanking him for letting her go and she does not have any ill intentions towards him.

On the plus side, with the badge out and sticking out as much as it is, it does give her some protection while she's here. Maybe keeping it on at all times could give her a little protection outside?

Anyway, her lord is in trouble along with the other leaders here as well! Nori made her way up towards where everything is going on, all to check up on everyone to make sure they're all right. On the way, though, she stops dead in her tracks upon finding bodies of dead guards lying about, all cut and torn apart like they were paper. Nori can't believe what has happened here that she covered up her face to not only prevent herself from seeing this horrible mess, but also to prevent vomiting at the sight. Even her time on the battlefield she has never seen such a devastating display of destroying a person, multiple even, ever done before. Yet here it is and she can't fathom it right now.

Then there's who did this mess, a strange metal man donning samurai gear and looking towards the noble and another metal man, a Kikai she recalls. Her mind isn't working all that well at the moment, she is looking at a bunch of what were humans before her and it's not doing all that well for her. So, what's a puppy like her to do in this situation? She has the killer before her, or there's that cell she was in that she can go back into and wait for things to be over... yet this Kikai is rather dangerous and if he gets to where the lords are, that could be deadly. But Nori isn't in the best position to do anything against this person, so there has to be something she can do...

Perhaps finding a way around this might be best. Plus the less bodies to be have here, the better. The other guards behind the lady seem to be in a similar situation she's in right now, getting them to join her might be good, or at the least one of them. Tapping on the guard next to her, Nori silently tells him to move, hoping to get away from this and perhaps find some safety. At the very least Nori can find some others to help out, she really doesn't want to be caught in the middle of this!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:08 am

Kagomi

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

- Mysterious Woman Awareness - 2,5,4,6 - 1 hit

- Mysterious Man Awareness - 1,2,8,10 - 2 hits

- Kagomi Stealth - 5,5,1,9,2 - 2 hits (Kagomi wins the tie breaker by higher total roll value)

The two weirdos proceeded down into the stables and you followed quietly after as they entered the stables, leaving the door open. As you swooped in after them you somewhat reflexively pushed the door to close, then quickly cursing yourself and zipping into hiding as the door slammed shut. The two turned to look, confused, before the woman just shrugged it off and continued further into the stables. You had dumped yourself right into a stack of hay and had gone invisible as far as you were aware, barely being able to catch a look at the two, as the man seemed to now be looking around for the source of the noise.

"Kumate." The woman called out, annoyed. "Weren't we in a hurry? Come on." She grumbled, somewhere off from your field of view. You had other concerns right now, namely, this "Kumate" slowly closing in to where you were hiding, his short sword tightly gripped in his hand as he was covered in head to toe in some kind of red armor, some blood dripped down from his face as you got a good look at it now, he also had a pair of bear ears now on top of his head.

http://moe.animecharactersdatabase.com/uploads/chars/5688-967420736.png

"I don't think we're alone here." He mumbled, eyes scanning about. He seemed to be scanning all around the place, eventually stopping right in front of you. He spun his sword and thrust it right into the hay stack where you were.

Kumate Fighting (7,1,1,4,5) - 0 hits

Kagomi Agility (10,10,6,4,9) - 6 hits

You contorted your way around inside the hay and by some divine miracle the blade missed wildly away from your torso, the man proceeded to shuffle around the hay with his sword a little bit more but you managed to keep yourself from bumping in the sword. "KUMATE!" The woman growled from over yonder, the man sighed, sheathing up his sword. "Right...Sorry, must be just my imagination." He concluded, before heading off to meet up with the woman. While you were stuck in there recovering from nearly being turned into a human shiskebab, you got a glimpse of the two walking out of the stables once more, this time dressed up as servants. They probably left their equipment somewhere around this stable, if you bothered to search around, maybe you could find it. For now, it seemed like they had headed off straight back into the castle.

Miho

Ken nodded at what you said, still a bit shaken as he tried to help you out with Pang Xin, with how big the guy was, it was rather appreciated that you didn't have to haul him around yourself. Kunio and Juro, the two kikai, seemed to be glancing around for further sign of trouble before they put their weapons away, Juro sheathing his odachi while Kunio just awkwardly went over to check on the assassin he had "defeated" with the thrown short blade. "Are we just going to leave this man here...?" The Kikai Leader questioned. "He'll bleed to death, if we do." Juro facepalmed. "Kunio, I'm pretty sure that's what he wanted to happen to US. But...Well, I suppose we could interrogate him...If he's alive." Juro mumbled, before punting the fallen man, which got a low whine of pain in response. "...Right, I got him." Juro stated, picking up the man and slinging him over his own shoulder. "So...Miho, was it?" The kikai with the odachi questioned. "Where to? I doubt we'll just have free passage back to the party, and I'm not looking forward to fighting while carrying two wounded."

Ryuuji, Chiyome and Nori

The kikai in the middle seemed to scan back and forth between, Mizuno and Ryuuji, and Chiyome, her soldiers, and Nori, it seemed to bumble around a bit after a while, its movements slowly becoming less rigid. "...Where...Am I?" He asked in a low, monotone voice. Suddenly, as if just then and there, he acknowledged all the arrows being pointed at him from the soldiers below. "W-Wait..." He spoke up, his chains retracting into his wrists. "Don't shoot. I...Surrender. Please. I...Don't know how I got here..." He spoke, slowly walking down the steps with careful, little steps. The soldiers around Chiyome seemed rather tense, especially with the Kikai slowly walking closer like that.

This felt weird. Really weird. Chiyome could feel a strange feeling in her gut telling her to let loose on that arrow. Nori, on the other hand, felt herself thoroughly convinced that Kikai was in fact, not acting that out. Heck, he looked REALLY confused! Well, as confused as a guy with no face can look like, I suppose. There were about five soldiers there with Chiyome and Nori, all of them now with their bows drawn and ready to fire at the Kikai on Chiyome's orders. "M-Milady...?" One of the soldiers asked, his hands visibly shaking. Meanwhile, the Kikai continued to step closer and closer with each passing moment. "Just...Put the weapons down...Let's...Talk." He pleaded.

Meanwhile, Ryuuji and Mizuno weren't having any of that shit. Well, more specifically, Ryuuji as he dashed straight out through the nearest window and jumped, crashing through the wooden frame. He found himself hovering in the air for a few seconds, before gravity just plummeted him back down. The Kikai found himself once again crashing right through the roof as he landed on the floor below, specifically, the third floor. More on that below.

Yaena & Ryuuji

Yaena Persuasion (2,10,10,1,2) - 3 hits

Guard Awareness (4,5,8) - 1 hit

The guard by the door grumbled something, before he loosened up, slowly stepping out of the way. "...Fine. I was just told to keep the guests in here...I'm not messing with this damn scrap metal over this." He grumbled, Takeba huffed, sheathing her sword right back in. "...Smart choice." She mumbled, before both you and her almost immediately darted out of the room, heading after where you saw all the other guards moving off to. "...Thanks for that, by the way." Takeba spoke. "...I got a little hot headed there. You bailed me out of...Well, of ruining stuff." She stated, picking up her pace as the two of you quickly made your way over to the stairs until-

There was suddenly a loud crash and Takeba reflexively placed her hand in front of you, stopping you from going forward as the ceiling above you collapsed and Ryuuji, carrying the noble Mizuno, fell down from above. (Ryuuji took 6 HP damage and 20 Endurance Damage from the fall) Mizuno hurriedly got away from Ryuuji, coughing up the dust of the wood work they just crushed through. "ARE YOU. FUCKING. INSANE?" She yelled at the top of her lungs.

Takeba just kind of stood there, scratching the back of her head, she glanced down at Ryuuji. "...So, I'm guessing we have a problem?"

Kentata

Kentata Cunning (5,3,3,10) - 2 hits

Oboro Awareness (8,5,2) - 1 hit

Oboro growled almost ferociously at Kentata but just let out a frustrated sigh and shook her head. "Fine, whatever. Here, get out of my sight if you're not going to help...If you change your mind, there's more money in for you, if you follow." She stated, tossing you the rest of the money before she ran off towards the bandit encampment, leaving you there with two bags full of mon, an open wooden package full of scented panties and the house which Oboro had just come out of. Well...That was an event...What now?

Izumi

Izumi ripped out her sword from the man and proceeded to jab it right back on the man's throat, the man's screaming quickly being substituted by gross, muffled choking as his throat was cut open, quickly drowning in his own blood. The other ronin guard went for Izumi once more attempting to slash at her torso with his blade.

Ronin 2 Fighting (5,9,7) - 2 hits

Izumi Agility (7,5,10,9) - 4 hits

But Izumi easily parried the strike, reflecting the man's strike with her own sword before then counter-attacking.

Izumi Fighting (1,8,10,10,3,1,4) - 3 hits (Izumi wins by higher total) - 10 damage

Ronin 2 Agility (4,8,10) - 3 hits

The man was able to dodge relatively well, jumping back as soon as he noticed you going for a swing, but your mechanical arm just moved way too fast for him to even be able to dodge on time, as your sword cut open the man's chest, he sprayed his blood up into the sky as he fell backwards, landing on the ground with a loud thud. With a frustrated growl, you kicked the outpost's gates open only to find that, within it, there were about seven ronin, two armed with swords trying to make a front line, while the other five hanged behind, two with bows and the other three with what appeared to be throwing stars.

Most notably, other two figures were slowly closing in. One was the ronin that had gotten away from you earlier and by his side was the leader of this band of idiots...Though this guy didn't seem to so much as a dork as his crew.

http://www.zerochan.net/full/933313

"...So." The masked man crossed his arms over his tattooed body. "After I was told you had taken out three of my men without issue...I was kind of expecting more." He scratched the back of his head some. "...But coming in through the front gate like that? And you also just killed three of my crew now..." He stated, glancing over your shoulder at the two gate ronin you had dealt with. "...That makes it kind of personal...So how about this...Put your sword down right now and I won't shove that metal arm of yours up your own arse."

Seto

"U-Understood, Sensei." Hideaki replied once again bowing his head before he assumed his "Battle stance" once more, yet again trying to take the proper positioning you had taught him. "S-So uhm...S-Sensei...Do you mind if I ask...Uh...What...Are you exactly? Like...Uhm..." He mumbled awkwardly before he tried to perform his first ten strikes against you.

Seto Agility (5,2,10,4,3) - 2 hits

Hideaki Fighting (2) - 0 hits

He was trying, sure, but you just easily blocked each hit and pushed his arm off to the side, nearly throwing him off balance with each. Though he quickly recovered and tried to go for another punch, all the while he continued talking. "...I mean uhm...I assumed you were a girl but...Like...Uh. I kinda felt...Something...Down there. So are you like...One of them uh...Her...Something?" He questioned curiously. "Should I refer to you by uhm...She or he? I mean...I never really...Stopped to think about it, but uhm..."

Seto Fighting (5,9,2,5,9) - 2 hits

Hideaki Agility (7) - 1 hit

Soon, his ten strikes were over and it was your turn to strike back, the first strike he actually protected himself properly with his right arm, though he let out an audible "ow!" as the blow connected, the second he actually defended well with his left arm, too, only to then let out another audible 'ow' as he shook his arms around, the third hit just hit him square in the chest and caused the boy to tumble over and fall on his back, letting out a long, hopeless sigh. "...Ugh...D-Damn it...I'm sorry, Sensei. I'll uhm...I'll try harder this time and- Urgh. I'm sorry I'm so shit." He sighed, dropping his head in disappointment.

Sivir

Kujo was starting to get the feeling she had really gotten herself in some shit. There was little she could do but just obey and give in as Sivir just slowly pushed her face into the soup, she much preferred to be using sticks but hey, at least she was getting food- OW! OW! PIECE OF STEW IN NOSE. OWWW. Regardless, after that, it didn't take long for her to finish eating, cleaning off some left overs from her face with her hands and then licking off her fingers before she followed you as you began working on fixing your kanabo.

"Sl-...Sleep in your bed? A-Are you sure about that? I-I mean I don't mind using something else- I-I'm used to sleeping on the floor, really!" The tanuki confessed, nervously wiggling her arms about. While it was true she was used to sleeping in the floor, her shaking indicated she wasn't exactly going to feel safe sleeping so close to Sivir's lower half...Heck, she looked like she could just break the raccoon girl in two during her sleep if she felt like it! Regardless, once she got the sharpening knife, she'd get to work on your demands. Nervously approaching your talons as she would try to make all of them sharp and proper for fighting, just nervously and slowly doing it, as she was afraid of angering you again over anything else.

All the while, you worked on fixing up your kanabo, using up some of Gojou's supplies. Usually you'd have spent 250 mon in this process, but seeing as you had all you needed right here, you didn't use up a coin, this time around, at least. Regardless, a short while later, your Kanabo would be back to pristine condition and Kujo would've been done with most of your talons.

Puu

Sanjo rubbed the sides of her head some as she took in your story. "...Yeah, I think whoever you asked for information misunderstood what you meant by "wives"." She slowly breathed in and then out, glancing over at you as you were now pristine and clean. The small Poncle girl continuing to idly ponder what she would be doing with you next as you were now quietly sitting across from her on the bath. With a tired sigh, Sanjo got up from her sitting position and walked up to you again, giving the head of your prick a flick. "Hey! Quit looking so gloom. I don't like frowns." She huffed, crossing her tiny arms under her chest. "Well, I know it's not exactly what you were looking for...But hey, you did pay for me, you know. So uh...I'll be your wife...For now. You know, at least until the day is over." She clarified, not wanting to make it sound like a proper compromise but, you know, she needed to keep her job, too. "How about that, huh? You okay with that?" The small girl questioned, hoping that would be enough to at least get you to smile up some.

"Just don't ask me to clean up your house or anything...Also...I'm not too sure on the baring children thing...I mean, I'm pretty sure that hybrid oni and poncle people are not a thing...I've been with oni men before after all and what not...But hey." She stuck her tongue out. "At least that means you get to ravage my pussy as much as you want with no reason for holding back, you'd like that, yeah?" She proposed, flicking the head of your prick again.
Nicoffee

Postby lilbooth » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:08 am

Seto blushed deeply as Hideaki's curiosity heightened. "Most gentlemen would refrain from asking such an intimate question." Said Seto, as she delivered her first punch. "I prefer she. 'It' and 'something' are rather offensive, not to mention ignorant. I have been called a 'she' for a long portion of my life, and I have grown accustomed to it." She said as she gave another powerful punch. She calmed down slightly as she watched him fall to the floor. Her training was harsh, but the life she had before has harsher. Hideaki was now is a similar position. He had fled his past situation and sought out training to defend himself and his family. Seto crouched down in front of him and lifted up his head. "You are not shit Hideaki. If you were shit then you'd still be back at your farm serving that oni. But instead you are here, and you are training. That doesn't sound very shit to me." She said she continued to keep his head raised and keep her eyes fixed on his. She pulled Hideaki in for a quick embrace and ruffled up his hair slightly. "Again!" She said as she stood up. "We will continue until your knuckles bleed or you tire from exhaustion, whichever comes first." She said as she pulled herself back into her stance.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Firehead » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:56 am

Kentata's caught the bag and checked the contents, leaving him there by the small home and the broken box of panties. It was all there, and now he just had to figure out what to do next. The more sensible side of him wanted to just take the money and head back to town. The Kikai was well above the ability of the rank and file Ronin if those three were any indication, but if the leader was as good as the girl had said it could be doable. Giving an audible sigh he decided nothing ventured was nothing gained and began to follow the girl to the ronin's encampment hoping he wouldn't come to regret this later.
Firehead

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:38 am

Ryuuji kicked his legs out as he neared the next floor's roof, intending to absorb as much of the impact as he could to keep his supposed sister from taking much of the shock from their landing. What he hadn't expected was that the roof tiles and wooden beams would shatter under his weight making things far harder for him to deal with. He brought his arms up to shield Mizuno while his sword retracted into his arm once again before they hit the floor and thankfully didn't sail through that as well. Surprisingly he found himself in front of Takeba and some... kitsune harlot. While he took in his situation, Mizuno pulled from his grip and yelled at him though he chose to respond to her in his usual tone, disregarding her anger. "Are you alright?" He asked, reaching a hand out toward her as he scanned her body for injury. Only after he was satisfied that she was well enough, he turned to Takeba. "Guards upstairs are dead, some assassin in the stairwell. Kikai with chains. Rather clear they're trying to set us up and ruin Kunio's work toward this peace treaty. Rather than fight and endanger the good Lord Shimada, I decided retreat was the best option. The roof is less sturdy than I'd hoped." The blank faced Kikai explained to his comrade.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:55 pm

Izumi can't help but groan as she kicks open the door to find a group of ronin waiting for her. She had taken too long with the guards and now she had to spend even more time cutting through this gang of morons too just to get to her target. Or so she thought, but it looks like the big boss himself has finally showed his face and boy was he talking big for someone backed up by 8 of his boys. "You must be Akita, yeah? Come try it and we'll see what gets shoved where." Izumi retorts with a savage grin as she points her bloodied sword at the masked man. "So, you don't like seeing your boys killed eh? Then let's settle this between the two of us, they're just gonna get in our way anyway and you're the only one the bounty's good for. I won't hurt anyone else so long as they stay out of it." It wasn't that she was afraid of fighting them all at once, but it had already been really annoying trying to deal with these guys and 9 on 1 just sounded like such a pain for this bounty. If she could just go one on one with Akita, that would be ideal but if not, then she would have to take down his gang first while keeping the masked man at bay.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:45 pm

Miho balked as she was suddenly called upon to give direction. For a panicked moment her eyes shot to the Ken, surely it should be his decision and not a simple samurai's call. Seeing no aide coming from Ken, she felt her gut churn and harden as she realised she would be responsible for this.

"The Emperor's safety is paramount," She barked, "It is not safe here. We should secure Pang Xin in secret, find a room and bar the door. Then we must leave this castle Emperor, take the back ways to remain unnoticed and then regroup in safety. Emperor we can trust no one, these assassins knew the exact time and place to strike when you would be vulnerable."

She would wait for the Kikai to be otherwise occupied before quietly whispering to the Emperor.

"Forgive me for asking Emperor, but how close is your cousin to the throne? This is her castle and she is the one who argued for you not to be guarded at this meeting."
exalted

Postby Nobudi » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:34 am

<<LIES! LIES AND SLANDER! :lol: >>

The kikai, or whatever it was, seemed confused. While she felt pity and remorse for her fallen soldiers, she felt it in her gut that she could not afford that for the enemy, whether or not it did not know what it was doing. But, it had surrendered, or had it? There was a great deal of confusion, but she was sure that she had to- 'Trust your instincts, my imouto. Our family has produced many a great tactician for this trait alone. Even if your mind is in turmoil, trust your heart. Your head will follow suit.'

Then, something clicked in her head, and a calm expression crossed her face. "You," she said calmly. "You made one mistake: Someone truly surrendering wouldn't try to get close to attack again. SOLDIERS! FIRE!" she roared, not letting that fact sink into her target, letting the taunt yumi string snap forward.
Nobudi

Postby VintageBass » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:36 pm

This whole situation is really off. Whatever happened up here, Nori is just as confused about it as this kikai is. And that's the funny thing about this: the kikai isn't that knowledgeable about the situation as much as she is. They're coming off as potentially innocent in the whole matter. Whether or not they actually are is up to debate, but there's no real time for it. Something about this situation is getting a weird emotion going inside of Nori and she doesn't like it. Well, it's more of the discomfort knowing that this kikai is actually innocent in the matter and they're surrounded by soldiers and guards all ready to turn the kikai into a metallic pin cushion and she doesn't want to have more bodies on the floor.

Less stabbing, more living!

Nori makes her attempt to approach the kikai, reaching out to them in the more sincere and open way possible to show that she isn't there to hurt them at all. Their proposition to talk sounds like a very good idea and she's more than happy to do it. She doesn't want any harm to come to the kikai if they're willing to discuss their plight and get a good understanding of what just happened here...

Except there's someone else who's having none of this. The noble orders for her men to shoot, getting Nori all wiled up and panicking at the sight. Sure the arrows could deflect off the more metallic parts but that's only showing signs of aggression to a being that's possibly innocent in the matter! Do any of these humans know respect? Anyway, in possibly a dumb move on her behalf, Nori heads right on up and dives in, hoping to tackle the kikai down and get them out of the way of the arrows being fired out. Nori also cries out not to shoot in the process, in what little effect it'll have on these people.

All she wants is to protect the innocent, even if she has to get hurt in the process.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MASigma » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:08 pm

Kagomi snuck after them carefully and silently, as always being a master when it came to such things as she couldn't help but feel curious over what they were both up to. She found herself hiding wihin a stack of hay of all things, her petite form helping hide her completely from sight... tense as it seemed they might be at least lightly aware of her jetting in with them... The guy, Kumate moving right around where she was hiding, making Kagomi bite her bottom lip, worried she'd be found and gutted. She took in his appearance closely, figuring such information would be of use to her down the line of course... if she got out of here alive.

With a mental curse aimed at herself over following, She began to shift and move quickly all the while this Kumate guy began swiping at the hay she was in... managing to thankfully end up missing her without her giving her position away either... the young woman fighting the urge to let out a sigh of relief as it would only reveal she was in fact there. She waited patiently, making sure they had slipped off before she made her way out of the hay herself, moving around to hunt down the stuff they had stashed away... more shit she could barter off hopefully though she had to wonder if she should take it all given whatever they had been up to might land upon her and there was no way she wanted that kind of heat.
MASigma

Postby Meep Meepersons » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:09 pm

As Sanjo made her efforts to chear Puu up, responding to her plight with kindness and generosity, albeit a very lewd kindness and generosity! Puu snorted a bit to clear her nose and coughed to expunge her negative feelings. Smiling after having vented for the first time to someone who could talk back, she felt a load better. "Thank you Sanjo, if I win the tournament I've heard about, I'll win fame and money, then I'll come back and buy again!" She says with a nod and a warm smile, before blushing and looking to the side, rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment. "I-I-I mean, if your ok with that...." She says, averting her eyes in fear of a rejecting response. Though she was a bit distrout at the moment, her rock hard oni rod remained full throbbing mast, leaking off-pinkish white fluids into the water. "A-anyways! Y-you are right after all, I d-did pay for you today, s-so....wait..." She pauses a moment to lean forwards and pick Sanjo up almost like a toddler considering their size difference, her hands resting under the poncle woman's arms as she held her above her cock. "W-will it fit?" She asks the air between them, not really paying attention to how the Poncle woman was reacting to being lifted in such a way as she tries to judge by sight if her oni rod could even fit in such a tiny person. She did say she had been with oni men before, but then again she wasn't your runofthemill oni man either! She was having a hard time figuring out which hole to put it in to, though they all seemed to small by sight to her. She sat there in the water, a look of confusion and and growing desperation plastered onto her face. Her cock, being so close to what it's wanted practically her whole life, was practically taking on a life of it's own as it thickens and throbs, leaking more pinkpre in preparation for properly penetrating this pretty poncle's plump, plush, pussy!
Meep Meepersons

Postby An Ying Hu » Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 pm

Yaena slipped out of the chamber, offering Takeba a smile in response to her thanks. Very soon after, the kikai woman returned the favour, as she stopped Yaena just in time. The ceiling unexpectedly collapsed under the weight of two. She stood and listened to the exchange that followed - if what the kikai said was true, then her worst fears had come to pass.
"What do you intend to do?" she asks Takeba, unsure if the other would want to remain with her fellow or not. She was intent on going up the stairs by herself, though she was not really a warrior, so having the kikai by her side could certainly be of help. Either way, she knew that she had little time to waste.
An Ying Hu

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay