Peace in our time

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Peace in our time

Postby Ocfos » Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:48 pm

"If you cops need me, I'll be in my workshop next door." She says to Maria, turning to head back.
"More trouble, or just a tune-up? 'Least I'll be able to help if shit hits the fan."

She starts to walk, unless stopped from leaving.
Ocfos

Postby CondorBoH » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:43 pm

Ophelia had a very good idea that, since the computer had just sent a signal once she poked at it, this was probably involving her now. At the very least she could jump to a conclusion. She went back to the computer and, as fast as she could, sent a message to the base's security and management.
The message read: "The Quantum transmitter has likely been sabotaged. It sent a signal to an unknown location and immedietly after there was gunshots in the press room. Send help."

With that out of the way, Ophelia would try to find a place to hide. Hopefully they weren't looking for her.
CondorBoH

Postby exalted » Thu Nov 24, 2016 12:19 pm

Maria's trigger finger itched.

Striding out of the shop she ignored the two store keepers. There a was fight happening, and god help anyone getting in her way.

"Epsilon 3, hold position and maintain contact," She barked into mic., "All other units, lockdown sectors immediately."

Barging her way through the foot traffic she headed for the armoury,

"Central, I want first platoon suited and booted by the the time arrive, give second platoon a kick in the ass to wake them up ready as well"

Maria's company was still under strength after their last outing, third platoon was still missing an officer so she'd had to fill in extra duties when it was the platoons turn for Shore Patrol. But now that a stand up fight had broke out the wiriness and tedium was forgotten. First platoon would be her assault force, it was the only platoon as full strength and that gave her second platoon as a reserve or QRF if the lizard fucks had something else planned. The third platoon would have to stay on security detail to keep the rest of the station from getting in her way.
exalted

Postby dndman997 » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:36 pm

She hoped she wouldnt regret this but she followed him with a stun pistol she had on her. While not the best shot with it, she figured she could help.
dndman997

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:37 pm

"Alright." Sylvia mumbles to herself while looking over the results she had been handed. "If there's nothing unusual in the bloodstream, it's unlikely to be anything like a parasite or a virus. A brain scan could be a good idea, but I think we should try and see if we can get any stomach samples first. While nothing abnormal is in the bloodstream, it can't hurt to be sure. And sedating the patient would be a good idea." She says, making sure to look over the information she has on the patient, making sure the patient doesn't have any allergies to medication. "If the stomach samples turn out negative, I'd say a whole body scan would be a better shot. Whatever this is seems to either affect a significant portion of the brain, or te nervous system directly. I'd like to see the whole thing before reaching any conclusions." She explained.

A.N.
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Is this RP still running?
Fantasy Fanatic

Previous

Return to Roleplay