Dungeon Master - Evil is Good

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Dungeon Master - Evil is Good

Postby exalted » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:31 am

"A round on the house for Sean!" Shouted Valeria as she quickly grabbed the spiked drinks and a few of the watered down beer on a platter.

Sauntering over, she handed Sean his special drink to Sean and a normal beer for Junko, bumping into Junko lightly to mask the return of the poison vial in case she needed it later. Valeria then made a bee line for the other woman, plans already forming about how to deal with the scantily clad harlot. Smiling as she forced another laced drink into her hands, Valeria raised a normal flagon above her head.

"To Sean!" She shouted, gaining all the patrons' attention, "SKULL!"

She preseed the rim of her flagon against her lips but didn't drink, reaching out to raise the glass of the other woman to make sure she drank every drop of the whiskey laced grog.
exalted

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:49 pm

The antipaladin's triumphant smirk soon faded away when the miserable goblin female got the guts to stand up to him. Perhaps her arguments were valid, but if she wanted to have a regular paycheck she should have chosen another job. Before he gets a chance to show what he thought about unionising runts, his companion bursts out in song. By the seven hells what non sense was this. Does he have to stay serious while this zombie is singing? It is a good thing that no one could see the frown and even embarrassment on his face. Perhaps these guys would see reason because of this though, and otherwise. Azerat briefly touches the handle of his sword.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:10 am

Will edit in extra parts as I go - sorry, been real busy this weekend!

Riptide, Randomizer4
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

There is an incredibly awkward pause.

"Okay, we'll go." Shez looks at the zombie like he has two heads. "As long as you don't play that crap ever again."

"Me thought it good," mumbles a goblin at the back. This earns him a jab in the ribs from one of Shez's elbows.

"Well, that's that sorted." The Dungeon Master sounds incredibly bemused. "At least we can think about taking the fort now. Let me just open the portal for you to save your little legs."

There's a crak and a horrible whooshing sound, and a shining circle appears at the far end of the training room. The goblins cheer and make a dash for it, jumping through like it's no big deal.

Firehead, VintageBass

The nun hums at Victor's question. "Well, there's only a few of us. Five or so, perhaps. It's been a long time since we've had any newcomers here... all the young women in the village are more concerned with the harvest and young men to dedicate their lives to Kaila." She sounds a little disappointed.

The bathrooms are pretty much a back room with a candle and a tin bath. A fireplace crackles a low fire at one end, over which some rough-looking towels are hung to warm up. Not exactly high-tech facilities. As you promptly undress, the nun blushes and turns away.

"T-the water is at a t-tap there, and the towels are - are over the fireplace." Well, she seems very... repressed. You might have some fun with her.

Poor Jack just has to watch, although starting with this one might be a good idea...

CondorBoH

Your hit is mighty indeed! The beast squawks in an undignified manner and collapses fowards, giving you the chance to get onto its back!

Harm Remaining: 2 of 3!

As you struggle to stay on, the creature flaps and struggles, tring to dislodge you. With a mighty heave, it tries to fly upwards, wings pumping, looking to dash you against the cave ceiling! What do you do?

Exalted, Lilymacaow

"SKULL!" The patrons are all too eager o join in with Valeria's cry and chug their booze heartily, getting themselves even more drunk.

Sean grins at Junko. "Wellll, there were some complications..."

"Like what?" comes a cry from a "witty" drunk.

"The skeleton!"

A gasp, and the bar begins to make various comments such as "no way" and "pull the other one."

"It's true!" Sean takes a hearty swig of his drink - gotcha! - and raises his hand. "There I was, travelling on the road to Goldcliff, when SUDDENLY! A skeleton, void of flesh yet moving with vitality, jumps onto the road ahed of me, brandishing a rusty sword!"

"They never were that bright," the Dungeon Master comments wryly in Junko's head.

"Did you fight it?"

"Of course!" Sean makes various sword fighting motions and launches into a very long and overblown description of the battle. The audience laps it up. Valeria's attempt to get the scantily clad girl to drink more, however, is rebuffed as the girl darts away. She won't even make eye contact you as she sips her drink - so delicately that she doesn't appear to have had any. Clearly, she's living in Sean's shadow. What will you do with her?
Last edited by Unradical Dude on Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:32 am, edited 4 times in total.
Unradical Dude

Postby CondorBoH » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 pm

"Master want you back. Stop struggling, let Argug beat you!" Finally, words from the Oni! Obviously the monster wasn't going to listen, since it started flying upwards.
While Argug didn't exactly notice that it was trying to smash her against the ceiling (yet), she did know as long as they were in the air she was at a serious disadvantage. Falling off would not be in the least bit healthy, not to mention leave her vulnerable to attacks from the sky. She was strong, but throwing things at an airborne target was harder than hitting them with her club.

Argug had to get them both onto the ground again as well as proving her point to the Bufa. She was the strong one, and she was going to drag it back to the Master in as few pieces as possible.
Back to the ground they go, a swing at the wings. One handed, mind you, the Oni was still grasping the back of it's head, trying to find a good handhold among the metal and scales.

Roll:

I'm screenshotting this as a just in case. Going to keep screenshotting my rolls from now on for safety's sake.
Crit

The club must have impacted upon a weaker part of big bad Bufa's wing, a joint or simply softer part of the flesh as Argug roared in triumph and ferocity. Either way, the damage was dealt and only fate would decide how this played out.
Hopefully Argug wouldn't dash her head on the rocky ground below when she inevitably fell off, that would make this all rather awkward. She wanted to please the Master - dying would put a damper on that. The Bufa dying would dampen it even more.
CondorBoH

Postby Riptide » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:05 pm

Kaput continued to play the same motivational tune lightly on his Lyre. He's happy it worked for the most part, even if not everyone enjoyed it. He took this opportunity to try to flirt with the Goblin girl. Even though he was technically married, it was a forced marriage and he has done to despise his literal witch of a wife.

"The only thing that would shut me up is the loving touch of a woman as beautiful and strong as you. I'm sure your sick of goblin guys at this point. Not only do you get the exotic build of a human with me, but my undeadness means you can be as rough and feisty as you please with me. There are no boundaries with me, baby."
Riptide

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:15 pm

That went surprisingly well... But now the zombie is trying to get the goblin girl who detests his music? Bloody dungeons. Azerat leans against one of the damp walls and shrugs. ''I'd rather help those other goblins than watch this necrophilia.'' He felt kind of clever at pointing out exactly what the zombie was planning.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Riptide » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:50 pm

Kaput glares over to the cockblocking Azerat with an annoyed look. "Seriously? Just because I died once, doesn't mean it's necrophilia! My sex drive is as alive as it was when I played Oakstock twenty years ago. The chicks were pretty rough with me there as well when they drugged up, I'm surprised I made it out alive. I think a couple of guys got in to the pile as well, but I was too high to notice." He turns back to Shez. "Point is, this zombie will give you a more passionate and pleasureable time than any goblin, or Anti-Paladin, ever could."
Riptide

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:58 pm

Azerat laughs at the zombie trying to get back on him, and takes up the challenge, standing upright. ''I challenge your claim zombie, and I suggest you find out a way to defend whatever manliness you think you possess, for I will best you in the acts of lust!''

Randomizer4

Postby Riptide » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:12 pm

Kaput just laughs back at Azerat's pathetic claim that he can beat him .

"Are you joking, kid? I've fucked more women, men, and ambiguous creatures than you've even fought, all before you were born. Every night on my tour, I turned Holy Temples in to Holy Whorehouses with the crazy orgies I used to have. A couple times, I ended my shows while having sex with some lucky fans as I played my last song. What you're challenging me to is like challenging a dragon to a fire breathing contest. There is no way you can win."

He reaches out his hand Azerat in handshake.

"But I'll humor you. Challenge accepted."
Riptide

Postby Firehead » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:44 pm

Victor thought over the answer. Well there weren't too many women here, but that would be good. Jack and he wouldn't be able to drag off too many people at once and leaving potential witnesses to their escape route would bring heroes all the sooner to their door. The woman had obviously never seen a man naked before as she turned in embarrassment from his exposure, but she hadn't called him out for his improper behavior either. He hoped this would continue as he escalated this.

While she faced away from him in shame, he walked up behind her and gave her a hug. Pulling her into his arms and pressing her back against his chest he thanked her, "Thank you for offering me the use of your bath. You have no idea I've missed the kindness or even just the presence of another person. Of course holding a lovely woman in such an intimate embrace he couldn't help but feel a stirring though he wasn't yet fully aroused. It truly had been a while for him.
Firehead

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:00 pm

Well again, it's not like Jack doesn't want to be a part of the fun... it's, due to what he is, getting in all casually is going to be murder for the scarecrow. He could simply walk right on in and go at it, but he rather wait things out until things are cool. Seeing that now Victor is in the bathroom with the head nun of the place, now getting a good look at his donger, this does pose a good opportunity for the scarecrow to finally spring his seed on her and really kick start this party! This does pose the problem that this is just one nun and there are four others inside with them, so the odds aren't in their favor. However Jack is two for one and sporting magic at his disposal. Get a few seeds on those nuns and they're all ready to be shipped off to join the DM's party!

With the nun close to Victor, Jack finally gives the signal to spring the trap on her. Rick gives him a few pokes to his head, silently begging him to do something... wait, he should've done something before! Right, Rick's good for some espionage work for him! Before Jack actually does send the signal to the seed, he commands Rick to fly around the area for a room with no one inside, preferably, and a good hidden path to that area so he doesn't get spotted in the process. With the commotion being made with the seed, surely the other nuns will be heading up to meet up with their tied-up sister, leaving him a chance to make his way inside and begin planting more traps for the other sisters.

Yes, that's the plan! Jack sets Rick free and he signals the seed to sprout, hopefully getting the nun all tied up and letting Victor free range over such a lovely girl.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby exalted » Wed Jul 06, 2016 1:32 pm

"Motherfucker," Valeria hissed under her breath as the girl slipped away from her grasp.

Hands on hips, she looked to see Junko leading Sean on a merry chase and decided to take her side up a notch. Waving to a few of the more seedy and lecherous regulars, she sauntered after the girl, swaying her hips as she chased her into one of darker corners where Sean couldn't see.

"Must have a set on you." She smiled friendly but her tone was anything but, "What? We not good enough to drink with or something? Think you're too good to drink here, little Missy? I worked hard pouring those drinks, Sweetheart, and now you had better drink them."

She would place another drink down in front of the girl, having expected Sean to have more than just the one companion, she nodded to the guys to help the girl drink both mugs.
exalted

Postby Randomizer4 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:19 pm

Azerat smirked, the empty boasts of the zombie mattered not. He takes his handshake ''Accepted'' He didn't feel like talking that much, his companion was way better at it, so he just looked at the female goblin, although honestly, he'd rather go take that fort.

Randomizer4

Postby LillyMacow » Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:33 am

Junko watches as sean boasts about his fight with the skeleton trying her best to look surprised and excited. "Wow! I can't believe you defeated such a monster on your own! Tell me do you have one of its bones with you?" she asks biting her lip and looking him in the eye. Junko's hand fiddling with her hair as if she where nervous to talk to him, giving him the mpreaaion she was a big fan, and was rather vulnerable to manipulation, which couldn't be further from the truth.
LillyMacow

Previous

Return to Roleplay