Dungeon Master - Evil is Good

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Dungeon Master - Evil is Good

Postby Unradical Dude » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:59 pm

OOC: https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6732

It's time for the forces of evil to rise again, and take over the land of Gloriana! Our journey begins in the province of Sweetblossom, a sickeningly twee and cutesy place dedicated to such things as family, good food and small birds. Disgusting. Fortunately, it's weak military presence and proximity to more crucial areas of the Kingdom make it an ideal staging ground for the forces of darkness.

As dusk falls upon the capital, Petalfall, the Dungeon Master Darius puts his plans into motion...

VintageBass, Firehead
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

"I have chosen you for a very special task."

The bass voice of the Dungeon Master rings through your head as you lurk in the bushes outside of a convent building, ancient stone walls overgrown with moss and ivy. The architecture is impressively gothic, which makes it all the more of a shame that it belongs to the forces of good. There are no noises aside from the hooting of an owl - the air is still and there is little movement.

"Despite my best efforts, my forces have ended up with a surplus of men, or things which I can't tell the gender of. Our forces require more women - for morale, entertainment, and to look good when my superiors check in on me later. This convent to the Goddess Kaila, she of the healing and kindness, contains many fine specimens, or so I'm told. They presumably have sworn oaths to fight evil and stay pure, but in this conflictless hell-hole their wills will be weak. I need you to.. persuade them to enlist, in whatever manner you see fit. Bring them to me alive, at the least. You will be rewarded handsomely."

There are no lights on inside, as far as the two of you can see. There is the obvious large oaken door to the front, but presumably that may be guarded (as best as a nun can guard something, anyway). There might also be a servant's entrance. And of course, you can always just make your way in via smashing one of those pretty stained glass windows. How will you get in?

LilyMacow, exalted

The fug of the Dancing Donkey tavern, combined with the cheers and boisterous talk of drunk men and the stink of booze, makes the Dungeon Master's mental commune a welcome relief. Valeria finds herself working at the bar, doling out watered-down ale and tasteless food to fat men and receiving a lot of leers and crude jokes. Junko is sat at the bar, and so far has managed to deflect the attention of these smelly idiots. Suffice to say, this place is too low for a goblin.

"You two have a special mission. Whilst most of the so-called warriors here are old fogeys or weak teenagers, there is one man who poses a unique problem. Sean the Sharp is a local hero around these parts for taking down a troll - no small feat, as I'm sure you'll know. I'd much prefer him out of the way. Dead in a ditch would be best. His party is due to arrive here soon. Dispose of him - quietly, if at all possible. I'll throw in a little extra gold for any of his party members you can bump off or persuade, too."

You have some time to prepare before Sean the Sharp arrives. What do you do?

Randomizer4, Riptide

Being in the dungeon is strange. The walls are stone, the torches are wood, the flagstones beneath you are stone and the roof is earth. But you can feel, almost into your bones, the ba-bump ba-bump of the Dungeon Master's heart. You are, quite literally, inside of the Dungeon Master. Don't think about it took much.

"I wish I had a batter task for you than solving a labour dispute." The voice of the Dungeon Master is strong, reverberating through the walls. It's followed by a sigh. "I was hoping that a simple force of goblins would be all I needed to overtake this wretched place. Unfortunately, they have proven to be lazy and feckless, and are currently being useless as opposed to getting ready for the attack on Fort Sweetblossom. If you can call it a fort. Anyway, I need you two to play Good Watchman, Bad Watchman and knock these wretches back into line. Once you're done, lead them to victory and cut off the head of the doddering Lord Brook. Simple enough."

Your journey through the tunnels eventually leads to a side room. It's a training room full of wooden dummies, and rusty swords discarded along one wall. A few goblins - small green humanoids that sadly fit every stereotype about a goblin you'd know - lean against the walls, talking about nothing in particular and clearly not preparing for combat.

"I'll leave you two to it, then."

CondorBoH

You find yourself in the deep, dark, dank caverns. You're not too far from the dungeon - you can still feel a little of its heartbeat. Your eyesight can make out the rugged walls and floors just fine. Being a native of the underground will do that! There's not much to look at here though. Just rocks and dirt.

"You'll like this one, oni." The Dungeon Master's voice is wickedly pleased. "In the last war, we razed this area with... what was it called? Oh, yes, a Big Ugly Flying Animal. A Bufa. Thanks, goblins. Anyway, it's basically a tiny, ugly dragon. One was left in the caverns below when the heroes retaliated. I want it. Go find it and bring it back. Have fun."

Oh, good, a chance to beat up something! He's too kind. Ahead of you, the tunnels fork into two paths. One is even more rugged and rock-filled than even bfore. The other, however, is curiously man-made, with a large rusted gate busted off of its hinges. Presumably the Bufa is down one of these tunnels. Which one will you pick?
Last edited by Unradical Dude on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Unradical Dude

Re: Dungeon Master - Evil is Good

Postby CondorBoH » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:15 pm

Argug listened intently to her orders. There wasn't anything interesting on the path to distract her, probably for the best. They sounded simple to her simple mind, find thing and bring thing back - hit thing on head to make job easier. It even had a genius name. The Master must give the goblins a lot of shiny to come up with such a great name.

The Oni stared at both paths, hefting her club onto her shoulder. If one path didn't have anything in it, then she could just come out and try the other one. Dumb she may be, but Argug was a decent hunter. Ages may have passed since the Bufa was put down here, but there still would be signs of a creature living in the area. Claw marks, scorch marks and poop and stuff.
Also broken things, like the gate.

On that logic, Argug took the tunnel with the broken gate before it, keeping an eye and nose out for anything burnt or scratched.
CondorBoH

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:23 am

Victor looked at the building with a grimace. When he got this gig he'd hoped he could ease himself into this whole evil thing. I mean he knew these women would hunt him down and kill him for what he'd become, but it was still so much to take in. Another part of him was more pleased. The chance to wreak some havoc and beautiful women to enjoy. What more could a heartless beast want. Victor of course tried to keep these thoughts down even while realizing it would only get stronger the longer he stayed.

Steeling his nerves he turned to his partner, an apparently living jack-o-lantern and extended his hand, "I'm Victor, so how do you think we should do this? They seem pretty lax, so maybe I could get them to take me in for the night? If I open a window to let you in they might not expect an attack from within." He'd never been particularly good at being subtle, but if he tried being charming they might overlook that.
Firehead

Postby Riptide » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:30 am

Kaput was barely paying attention to what the Dungeon Master had to say. He was too busy tuning his Lyre. All he managed to pick up on was that he had to get some goblins back in to line. He couldn't help but make a smug grin. Motivation was right down his ally. He also heard something about Good Watchman/Bad Watchman, which probably explained the admittedly terrifying monstrosity of metal that was standing next to him. It was safe to assume that the Zombie covered in sparkles was likely going to be the good watchman.

As the duo journeyed through the tunnels, Kaput mumbled some some incoherent gibberish as he tried to coming up with a good song to rally the troops with. He figured the man in armor likely wasn't in the talking mood anyway. Most performers he worked with had their own special skill that was better left untampered. His co-workers shouldn't be any exception.

Kapt took a deep breath before he entered the training room.

"It's showtime!"

He started playing an upbeat melody on his lyre as entered the room with a spring in his step and passion in his voice.

"How are you all doing tonight? I'm your new supervisor, Kaput's Call. Now my boss tells me hat you guys have been slacking off a bit. Now, I do enjoy some good relaxation every once in a while, but a job well done is much more satisfying in the long run. Plus, if you don't start picking up the pace with my motivational music, you'll have to deal with this downer's motivation instead. And I'm sure you don't want that!"

He clears the way for the Anti-Paladin to possibly introduce himself.
Riptide

Postby LillyMacow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:25 am

Junko smiles to herself, should be an easy enough job. She gets the attention of any of the bartenders that are male. When he comes over she leans in and asks him in a somewhat hushed tone "Excuse me, but my freind was supposed to come over to pay for my drinks but she hasn't arrives so I have no way to pay for it." she looks at him with puppy dog eyes as she presses one of her hands on his chest and slowly slides downward, her other arm cradling her breasts making them pop out more the they already do "is there anyway you can help me pay for them?"
LillyMacow

Postby exalted » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:54 am

Val laughed as best she could as she danced around the customers, happy that at least here she could crack some heads if they got out of hand. They could look and laugh all they wanted, but if anyone laid hands on her there would a reckoning. Hearing the voice in her head she wound her way back to the bar, happy this new voice hadn't yet directed her to 'lie on her back and spread 'em' for the traveling heroes.

Dumping her load of dirty glasses behind the bar, she grabbed a dish cloth and started wiping a few down as she sidled up to buxom blond trying to play one of the Bartenders.

"That clapped out whore trying to make move on you too, Mickey?" She laughed, "Should have heard all the things she promised me if I paid her tab. Maybe her time would be better spent in a dungeon, than a tavern."

Pushing the other tender away for a moment, she leant in close to make sure the other 'woman' had received the same message and to keep their words private.

"I'll get him drunk and keep his friends busy," She muttered, "If you want to get him out back and then come back to help with the others."

Leaving the dish cloth, and the kitchen knife she'd been cleaning under it by the woman she waltzed back to fill a few tankards for the heroes about to arrive. She poured an overly healthy amount of rotgut whiskey into each tankard and topped them off with the tavern's local beer brew to mask the taste and got ready to serve Sean and his friends.
Last edited by exalted on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby VintageBass » Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:41 pm

All right, time to get down to business...

Well, if only things were that easy. This is pretty much Jack's first real job under this so call Dungeon Master, with someone new that isn't his bitch of a witch, and something about this place doesn't feel right. Probably because the two dudes are up against some holy women and they're not exactly the most impressive individuals... well, Jack especially. He's a walking scarecrow powered by magic and one good blow is enough to shatter him into pieces. Even he had to be careful when roughing up his former master, due to his skeleton not really having the best structure and also being stuffed with straw. That's pretty much the pains of being a scarecrow, but at least it does give him some other unique perks as well.

Still, a good supply of women waits inside this building and it's their goal to flush them out, convert them to the side of evil and get rich in the process. Sounds simple, but Jack doesn't have much of a clue as to get on inside. He'll stick out like a sore thumb due to what he is and playing dead is only going to get him so far. Listening to his werewolf companion, Jack fuddles around with an idea in his head, trying to see about getting a good course of action for the both of them to take. However, introductions should be made.

"Jack," he replied, shaking Victor's hand. "I know, pretty generic name for a scarecrow like me. My older bitch is great, but naming things ain't her forte." The crow sitting on his hat looks down at the pumpkin head, getting curious about where this is going. "Like Rick here." And cue a peck from the bird, getting Jack to smack the crow in the face to back it away. "Anyway, if these dames are like any other bitch in the world, why not woo them with some flowers?" As he said this, the scarecrow reaches into his packet of seeds before presenting them to Victor, letting the magic flow through some of them to bloom a small bouquet of flowers. "A couple of these beauties should do the trick. Just play up the romantic and charm them up. There are also a couple of seeds here that can bind the girls up if they pose a threat. Just as long as they get a flower, all I need is a signal and I'll pop those busters open!"

Jack chuckles lightly, feeling rather confident in this whole plan. It's not the best but at least there's something that could benefit them. The less he has to deal with getting in, the better. "Hopefully it works out for you," he said, handing the flowers to Victor. "Just make sure those dames don't know what's up and we'll be plowing some puss tonight!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Firehead » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:37 pm

Victor's arm went stiff as Jack took his hand. Yup definitely a live jack-o-lantern. It was certainly an odd sight, but he was pretty weird himself now. "Nice to meet you Jack and Rick. A jack-o-lantern and a crow make a bit of an odd duo." Victor laughed a bit at how awkward that came out. Jack seemed to have a good head on his shoulders as he formulated the plan. All he had to do was successfully seduce a nun, and Jack even provided him a bouquet of roses with an extra surprise if trouble arose. The darker side of him grinned along with Jack's enthusiasm for the women that would be the reward of the evenings job. "I guess I'll get too it then."

He walked up to the front door of the large convent. He wondered just how many women resided here. It could probably fit a great many, but perhaps it wasn't completely occupied at the moment. Making three raps against the door with his hands he stood as proudly as he could holding the bouquet. When someone answered he started to speak before he even had time to look at them. "My lady I am deeply sorry for the late hour, but I simply couldn't approach you when your sisters were about. You see I have been taken by your beauty, and I simply needed to tell you how I feel. Please accept these flowers as a token of my admiration though they pale in comparison to your face."
Firehead

Postby Randomizer4 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:57 pm

Azerat observed the cheery zombie next to him. He seemed rather... cheery, for being dead. He also wasn't sure if it were the stupid goblins or if it was his friend that produced the smell... No matter, time to get to the task at hand. Simple enough, his companion already thought of the distribution of roles. He walked up to the goblins, staying a step behind of this Kaput. When the zombie was done speaking, he lifted his dark voice. ''I am Azerat, and I suggest you go to work.'' If that wasn't scary enough, and the greenskins weren't convinced by the bard either, he would add. ''You are more useful dead than lazy, and I for one wouldn't think twice to separate your head from your rump.'' His voice is deep, but somewhat calm. He wouldn't mind just slaying the goblins, but apparently they had some use Azerat couldn't think of. He could probably take that fort alone. The antipaladin grimaced inside his helmet, he is in a good mood. Even the zombie left him alone for now. Perhaps he could go kill some stuff.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby LillyMacow » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:16 pm

"excuse me" she says to the man she was talking to turning to exalted instead "I like that plan, you got any spare uniforms on you, i dont mind if they are too small for me." she says in a hushed tone, leaning in to her ear to say it. "I could certainly talk them into coming with me somewhere private, im not from around here, any good alleys or such to use?"
LillyMacow

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:14 am

"I can have a look," Valeria replied to Junko's question about the uniform before pouring the drinks, "But the locals might get suspicious if they suddenly see you dressed like me. It's not like your not showing the goods with what you got."

She poked the Kitsune pushed up breasts to make her point.

"Hell, we might be able get one of these yokels to do the deed for us," Valeria schemed with a smile, "Start cracking on to one of these drunks now and when you leave with Sean I'll send him out after you. With any luck they'll kill each other and it'll look like just another drunken knife fight, if not, you kill whoever is left standing and we stage it that way anyhow. There's a drainage outback, just past the stable, it's overgrown with weeds so no one would find the bodies till morning."
exalted

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:35 am

"Oh? I am sure i can play a perfectly fine ditsy new barmaid, thank you very much." she then looks back at the room of drunk men "I can get some of them to do the job for me sure, but I worry they mioght be to drunk to sit still while we wait for Sean to arrive, and what of his men?" she puts a hand to her chin and rests her elbow on the counter, "Tell you what i think, if we want to get sean and all of his men we need to move there whole party to the drainage. Here is my idea, I happen to have a vial of poison on me. So we spike their drinks with it, and you serve it to them, they will all drink it but, it takes about an hour for it to take effect so we will have to get all of them out of the public eye. thats where i come in, give me a uniform and i can play the ditsy new girl, when i screw up bad, you apologize on my behalf and offer me, or yourself, or both of us, as payment, but we must take it somewhere more private, we dont want the customers getting involved. Once we get everyone somewhere private we just have to wait them out until the poison takes effect." once done giving out the idea i await feedback while drumming my fingers on the table.
LillyMacow

Postby exalted » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:54 am

Valeria rolled her eyes at the thought of having to spread her legs for Sean and his buddies, the whole reason she took this job was to avoid all that. She cringed visibly as the thought of one of them dying on top of her during the act and doubted there was enough grog in the tavern to kill that memory, or the rumours that could be spread if he got raised as a Zombie.

"I don't know," She muttered, cleaning another glass, "You know these travelling hero types, they never go anywhere without a healer. If we keep them together and they notice somethings up, we've had it. No, we need to get Sean separate at least, then worry about the rest. I can keep them distracted, I'm not without my own talents mind you."

She puffed out her own corseted chest to emphasise her point.

"I don't doubt you ability to play the dumb blond," Valeria paused for a moment, "It's just the locals and the bar staff have already seen you, they may think it odd if you suddenly start playing a different role. You're plan works without the costume as well, Sean comes in, you spill his drink and I come over with a replacement for you to poison. You take him outside to 'apologise' while I liquor up his friends and keep them occupied in here."

Leaning close, she tweaked the fox girl's nipple as she whispered in her ear.

"We can decide what to do with the others and the rest of the night after."
exalted

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

"very well, we will go with your plan" I say in agreement. Reaching my hand between my breasts I pull out the vial of Posen handing it to her "just one drop should be enough, deadly stuff. Got it from quite a legendary assassin I slept with." she then leans away from the barmaiden no longer whispering "Give me a drink, I've had a long enough day." once she had a drink he gave the women a wink before walking away with the drink prepared for Sean to enter, she walks over to a random table sitting down with the men. Not bothering to talk to them she puts her head down and just waits, nearly taking anap waiting for the commotion of the party. As for the people at the table she pays them no mind.
LillyMacow

Postby Unradical Dude » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:24 pm

CondorBoH

Your choice proves to be the wiser of the two - as you follow the tunnel past the gate, you begin to see a series of slaw marks and scorched patches on the walls. Clearly, this thing isn't subtle about its presence. It's not long before the tunnel opens up into a wide cavern, tall and large enough that you can't quite see the ceiling or the far end.

You do, however, see the bones that litter the floor - human, animal and minion of evil - and a red glow.

http://i.imgur.com/xJ9LhuR.jpg?1

The Bufa is at least two heads taller than you, with a massive wingspan and a jaw mate of what appears to be a lattice of steel. It snarls at you, crawling towards you on its legs and wings, before standing and spreading said wings. It roars at you. It could do with some breathmints.

Time to beat its head in!

Riptide, Randomizer

The goblins look surprised and afraid at the sudden intrusion and authority. They begin to move to pick up their weapons.

"Now wait just a minute, bustah!"

The goblins part to let another of their number through.

http://i.imgur.com/N2NRtGo.png?1

The goblin girl somehow doesn't look like her face was smashed in by a brick, which is not unsual for the females of the species. She glares at you, two daggers balanced in her hands.

"I'm Shez. I'm the boss of these here boys." She gestures at the greenskins, who are rapturously staring at her. "An' I ain' going nowheres until we get paid! We been down in this stinking dungeon eating crappy chicken and poking dummies for weeks, an' we ain't seen any clink to show for it! So, we're stayin' right here! You gonna make us leave, huh?"

"I should have killed her to start with," grumbles the Dungeon Master. How are you gonna handle this little upstart?

exalted, LilyMacow

it doesn't take long for the target to show his face. The door bursts open and Sean the Sharp walks in to the cheers and hollers of the assembled crowd. Behind him comes a small woman who appears to almost vanish behind the waves of ego coming from Sean.

Sean: http://i.imgur.com/abyrtcW.png
Mystery Girl: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2406227

"Hail, good fellows!" Sean's greeting is met with a roar of approval from the assembled. "We return from our adventures!"

"What stories you got, Sean?" comes a voice near the back.

"Ah, too many for one night! But if I could get a little ale..." Sean's grin is meant to be charming, but to you he just looks smug. The girl behind him slinks into a corner and tries not to be noticed.

VintageBass, Firehead

Victor is answered at the door by a young-looking nun, rubbing the bags from her eyes and carrying a book in one hand.

http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__veronica_flower_knight_girl_drawn_by_moneti_daifuku__df08eaf08c77e3f279352dd4704208c0.jpg

When she sees the flowers, she gasps in surprise. "Oh, um... Thank you very much." She puts her book down on a stool by the door - where she was sitting "on guard", probably - and takes the flowers. She gives you a quick look up and down. her expression turns to concern.

"Oh dear, you're in such a sorry state, sir! Would you like to come in? I know it's late, but we could draw you a bath and get you clean clothes. And, oh, you must be starving. Come inside, do!" And without another word she ushers you inside.

Firehead

You're inside. The front end it, well, a church. Wooden pews, wooden idols to the Goddess, that sort of thing. The nun walks a little ahead of you, babbling something about her religion or whatever, but all that matters is you're in. What next?

VintageBass

"Feeling left out?" The Dungeon Master's voice reeks of amusement. "In my younger days, I'd be very jealous. I suppose you'll want to see inside to know when to trigger your little... present. Alley-oop."

Your... eyes (technically they're eyes) itch for a moment, and then you find yourself seeing what Victor sees! The marvels of magic, truly. All that remains is for you to decide when to push the trigger and get the party started.
Unradical Dude

Postby Firehead » Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 pm

Victor takes a look at the woman he just professed feelings for and smiled. The Dungeon Master wasn't kidding if the other nuns were even half as good looking as this one was. He looked down as she pointed out his ragged clothing, "Heh, yeah I guess I have been a while on the road. A bath would be really nice actually." Following her into the church he only payed half attention to her professing how wonderful the church was; how their goddess loved and protected everyone. The dark voice in the back of his mind whispered, "Except us." He tried his best to not let the thought distract him from the task at hand as he continued to smile politely. Deciding to get a little information first he asked, "This is a pretty big church here. How many nuns stay here?" Listening to her answer he followed her to wherever they bathed. As soon as the door was shut and she was turned away from his he would quickly slip from his clothes giving her a clear view of his body while acting as if he'd forgotten she was there. Whatever he did next would depend on her reaction.
Firehead

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:34 pm

Noticing the strange girl I stand up and walk past Valeria acting natrul. As i pass her i say "the girl is an issue, if you get her drunk ill deal with sean, just get hima drink and ill handle him from there." I say all of this without looking at her before walking past her as if I never stopped. Heading over to Sean and his group I clasp my hands together with fake joy "Oh Sean! YOu have returned so quick? Was your adventure to easy for you as usual?" I say with the biggest fake smile i could muster.
LillyMacow

Postby Riptide » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:50 pm

Kaput couldn't help but smile at this situation. It brought him back to the gold old days when his roadies tried to unionize and take half of his pay. He coincidentally wrote a song to convince them to back off and accept their shitty minimum wage. It didn't work at the time, and he had to set up all of his own shows for a month before finally giving in. But now he was undead and magic, and figured that it was time to give the song a second try. A strummed a quick cord on his lyre, as he approached the goblin girl.

"Do you even know what you're saying pretty lass? Your boss hasn't paid you because you haven't earned it yet. Now that may seem a little unfair, but that is just the way life goes sometimes. You could have it much, much worse. Hell, I know several guys who would kill to have your job."

POWER ACTIVATE: HYPE WORKOUT SONG

"Maybe a little song would help motivate you all better."

He started strumming and singing an upbeat tune on his lyre:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4RCOcz9ow

He started joyously jumping around the room singing to this song, getting in the faces of the lazy goblins. At one point he attempted a back-flip. He failed horrible and landed on his, back kept playing regardless. He even tried to get Azerat to join in. After he finished the song he bowed right in front of the female goblin.

"So, are you and your men feeling convinced to work and have a wonderful time?"
Riptide

Postby VintageBass » Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Hook, line and sinker, that did the trick! It was just as simple as that and Victor is heading right on inside of the place! So far this is turning out great... even though Jack is pretty much sitting outside of the place thanks to the fact he's a scarecrow. No matter, Jack does have something else in mind to help out with his situation. After all, he isn't alone. He does have Rick, who's pretty much sitting around, wanting to make some noise but isn't thanks to Jack putting some tape over the bird's mouth. The pecks just come out a lot harder because of that. Putting that to the side, Jack takes his aviary companion and whispers to him his commands, seeking out a window that Jack could get to and be on the lookout for Victor or any nuns so Jack can make it across without being spotted.

Then comes the Dungeon Master speaking into his hollow head and Jack frowns out of irritation about this line. "Not really," he replied. "It's not like I'm going to go in like this alongside the dude. You've seen what I look like! I'll get set on fire before I even get anywhere close..." then the Dungeon Master goes more into detail about what exactly Victor is doing inside, with it more on getting lucky with the nuns inside. "Oh, that. Well when you had a fine looking bitch of a witch that can do some crazy shit to the both of us, I could call that pretty lucky."

However none of his words matter as he is soon seeing what it is like inside of the place. Jack is surprise about this but tries to keep his cool about the matter. After all he is still in hiding and making any more noise from his spot will rat them out. He will say that while the nun Victor's talking to is pretty on the face, that doesn't say too much about what's underneath that habit of hers. All he needs to do is activate his seeds and he could easily rip that dress open to see what holy goods her goddess is hiding from them. But he's going to wait on that. He wants to make sure that the place is safe before he can move in, and once he knows what he is up against from what he is seeing, he can then spring those seeds and get that cute nun all bondage up!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby CondorBoH » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:41 am

Argug knew she made the right choice!
As the creature roared, she waited calmly until it stopped, her hair being blown back by the force of it. Once the beast finished, Argug took an equally big breath and roared back at it. The Bufa didn't scare her, she had wrestled monsters it's size before. Granted they couldn't fly... but still. All it needed was to be smacked around a little.
Two important things popped up in Argug's mind. One: It had no arms. Two: It had a really big face, which meant it was easier to hit.
So with this useful information, the Oni took her club in two hands and charged forward, pulling back for a mighty two-handed swing at the Bufa's face.

Roll:

(Wrath!Roll = 2d6 + 2.)
(Result: 8)

Clang! A solid hit from her club to its face, the two metals hitting making a terrible sound. A good start, no doubt.
If this stunned the beast, Argug was going to try and mount the Bufa's back. That should (hopefully) prevent her getting roasted...
Last edited by CondorBoH on Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
CondorBoH

Next

Return to Roleplay