Gordian Orgias; Talandars Scar

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Gordian Orgias; Talandars Scar

Postby Firehead » Fri Oct 21, 2016 1:20 am

Slissa squinted as she looked at the three figures. "One man, two woman" she muttered to the others. It was a relatively small ship. "Probably a fisherman selling his catch." They probably didn't want to be found hiding out here unless they wanted to find how the locals treated thieves very personally. Closing the hatch for now, she placed a claw against the side of the boat. Even if it wasn't alive anymore she might be able to twist it in some way, but considering the boat would sink if she put an opening too low, and how close the water level was this was no time to be experimenting. Dropping the claw to her side she turned to her companions. "Any idea how not to get caught?"
Firehead

Re: Gordian Orgias; Talandars Scar

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Henrietta doesn't resist as not to make the situation worse. "Please, just take care of my friend. You can do what you will with me." She says before being whisked away to what looked like a prison. The cold only became worst as she entered the cell. There she sees the woman in shackles. Henrietta waits until the guard is gone before addressing the chained woman. "I barely know what a hunter is. I'm a scholar. My name is Henrietta Heavyfeather. Me and my associate were caught up in an accident and transported to here. Where ever here is." She said as she approached the woman. "How about you? How did you end up in this kind of predicament?"
Mark3000

Previous

Return to Roleplay