Jungle Fever: Struggle for Survival

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Jungle Fever: Struggle for Survival

Postby Aledria » Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 am

Kaelani had played with her nipples before but this was a whole new experience. Her breasts had plumped up so big and round with milk and her nipples were so sensitive. Each suck of Luana’s drew milk from her, relieving the pressure from her chest and also applying a pleasant teasing of her nipples. When Haku mentioned his feigned jealousy, Kaelani was about to offer him her other breast when he took it upon himself to tease her nipple with his tongue. “Oh, mate… these tits are yours. As long as our daughter is fed, you can taste me as much as you want. If I were not still recovering, I would beg for you to take me here.”

Her hand caressed the back of his head as he drank from her and her eyes closed in pleasure as her nipples sang at the touch of his lips and playful tongue. Her breathing is hot and heavy as Haku continues to toy with her and when he switches to roughly groping her breasts, she smiled and lifted her chest, gasping, giving him free reign with her body. Finally, she managed to rasp out, “Yes, we need to travel back.”

Reaching out to Alsvid, Kaelani gave her a friendly swat on her ass. “I appreciate you helping but make sure to save some energy for Haku later tonight. In my condition, you will be the only one to relieve his desires and that will take everything you have, pet.”
Aledria

Postby Unradical Dude » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:35 pm

Wow. Okay, let's take a second...

Limbs. Still attached. Good. Stomach not full of jizz, so we can move again. Once the legs get back into shape. Ugh.

A tidbit from something Nesia had picked up in her travels floated back into her brain. They said that some shamans could commune with animals, control the jungle, lead armies of the wild to her will. Nesia had reckoned it was all crap. None of the animals that she'd seen, or fucked, would have taken orders from anybody. It was all spiritual mumbo jumbo meant to frighten simple-minded villagers. But seeing the griffon sitting there, cock still proud and covered in jizz... The idea had a certain appeal. Bang all the animals and have their undying loyalty? Sounded good to her.

How to do it? The creature probably wouldn't understand words, but it got body gestures. So maybe some form of training...

It'd be a big, dangerous cock - job. She meant job. But yeah, also the cock. But hell, the idea of a giant winged beast to point at anyone who pissed her off sounded great.

Managing to get on her hands and knees, Nesia crawled over to the throbbing red cock and kneels underneath. Okay, step 1 - give him the pleasure. She begins to lick at the massive member, slowly at first, and then more vigorously when it turns out that man, is he delicious! She makes sure to get all over it, from the tip down to the base, in long licks, and waited to see what he would do. if he got violent, time to leave. Maybe try again with something smaller, and with less... attitude.
Unradical Dude

Postby VintageBass » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:45 pm

There is something that Siatli should be aware of right now... but all that matters is her desires to fuck. Her mind is too hazy with the clouds of lust right now, anything going around the two of them is being tuned out. Her focus is right on her fuzzy partner and pounding that tight ass she has going for her, along with getting some relief from Adora's tail. Sure it's been helping out quite the bit and it's certainly a neat little experience, but there needs to be more to this than what her thin tail could provide. There's Siatli tail, though, since that's big enough to provide a good substitute for a cock and Siatli doesn't mind wasting some time self-pleasuring herself. It's what she tends to do in her own village before leaving since she never really was fond of her own villagers.

Although this probably is too much thinking on her own part. Again, what matters is getting her own needs done and over, and fucking the jaguar is her top priority. There isn't much to concern about around them. If they get peeping Toms, then Siatli can invite them in and she'll peronally take care of them. But for now, Siatli grips onto Adora's ass, squeezing down on those fluffy cheeks and really hammers down on her while pushing her tail and cock deeper into the hybrid.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Albedo28 » Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:37 pm

MelissaB:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Stalking the two hybrid amazons as they traveled away from their den and toward the riverside you find the two stopping upon the smooth rocks that lined the flowing water's edge and pulling a few ceramic bowls and pots from a hiding spot beneath a flat slab of shale. Gently putting their fragile rock cover back in place once they'd gotten their containers, they went about gathering water from the river before they both slid right on in and began to bathe. Taking some time to observe them both, it's hard to even tell them apart if it weren't for the beaded jewelry that adorned their heads. The first had several strings of beads crisscrossing over her muzzle and around her horns while the second simply possessed several earrings. Neither of the naked hybrids made any indication that they'd noticed you while you peered at them from the bushes, contemplating who of them would survive. Though the two unaware elk-like amazons had started this venture acting as if they were doing some chore, both of them soon began to fool around in the water, splashing each other and laughing among themselves as their bathing devolved into roughhousing.

Meeps:

Sleep! Peaceful, uninterrupted sleep. Finally you were allowed to rest and your body certainly took the opportunity to heal up as you embraced oblivion, not even dreaming from how exhausting your day had been. When you do manage to wake, you find yourself right where you'd plopped down at your camp after the events of last night, your body had managed to recover a fair deal though your muscled ached. The injury on your side had closed up fully, unlikely to hinder your progress while the morning dew had in fact clung to your skin. The sounds of the river nearby, along with the faint noises of someone moaning further downstream, even over the sounds of the waterfall, met your ears in the calm midday breeze. Normally you didn't sleep in this late, but you'd a good enough reason to have a slow start to the day.

devilbird, Aledria:

"Hopefully the trip won't be long enough that we have to stop to forage or hunt. My dearest mate did come to this place to pick mushrooms, yes?" Haku said, still pawing at Alsvid's breasts a bit more despite knowing she wouldn't produce any milk. He looked about the cave for a moment before shrugging his shoulders, finally letting go of the amazon's body with one last pull on her nipples before he stood up tall and wrapped an arm around Kaelani's shoulders, pulling her to his side right after she'd swatted Alsvid's bottom. "I've nothing to pack and my mate only has her basket of mushrooms that she needs." the saurian stated, quite sure of this. "Allow us to be off, I am only so strong of will and staying here longer will have my hands and cock once more unable to leave you alone." he warned each of the ladies with a predatory smile before he gave Kaelani's ass a pat and led her out toward the entrance, leaving Alsvid to grab the mushrooms and then follow along.

"I've little idea of the direction you came from, mate." Haku explained as they walked out of the rocky cavern nearby the waterfall that Kaelani had seen on her way in. "You'll need to direct me. I'm confident that we'll all do our best to avoid detection, seeing as we're not in the best state to ward off the beasts and hunters of the jungle. Should we be spotted, I will take our daughter and I will leave you and our pet to handle placating whatever animal stalks us. Though if hunters come, I will not allow either of you to be take, our child comes first. I hope you understand." The saurian's face showed a complex expression, clearly torn about the thoughts of worst case scenarios running through his head, attempting to act like a parent as his usual place of simply being a breeding tool wasn't one he could so lazily stay in without a tribe to handle the rest.

Unradical Dude:

Finding yourself still whole and mostly as you normally were, aside from the copious seed draining from your well fucked pussy, you look to the massive beast that had assailed you, drinking in his still proud maleness as he sat by, resting and seeming to eye you right back in turn. On your hands and knees, you crawl toward the griffon and he tilts his head at you, none the less allowing you to crawl right up and get between his forelegs to get right up close to his cumslick manhood. Licking at his cock, tasting yourself mixed in with the potent seed you'd been filled with, you can't help but enjoy the taste as you lavish his member with affection. The great beast lets out a pleased noise from its beak, leaning back a bit to make its member jut out more, letting you have an easier time of working over its length. He certainly wasn't being violent, nor did it appear like it was going to take off and leave you behind even once you'd cleaned his member and had just started to lick at the glorious obelisk of flesh before you. It might not be tame, but the griffon certainly didn't mind an easy mate it would appear.

Before you have much chance to think on what to do next, the beast stood on its four legs, blocking the sun from your view as it stood literally over you, a roof of feathers and flesh. For a moment you thought it was just going to dart off and leave you there, much like the other beasts of the forest before you notice it was taking an awful long time to launch into the air. Looking out from your place underneath the animal, you find it peering back at you, apparently curious as to what you were still doing so close to it. Curiosity was something you could work with though. Whatever female griffon's were like, clearly you weren't acting like one so that at least earned you some more attention from your newest friend.
"Once you go dragon, you go wheelchair." -MelissaB
Albedo28

Postby jondude » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:44 am

Between the Cataria, the thick tail jammed into her wet pussy, and the hot Saurian cock speared into her tight ass, it isn't very long till Adora is overwhelmed by ecstasy. After going a whole long week without any kind of sexual contact, even the usual forced sex from the jungle sprung on all its sentient inhabitants from time to time, the busty jaguar girl is practically a powder keg of compressed sexual tension and as she moans and mewls its readily apparent her oversensitive body is ready to pop. Her body spasms around Siatli's tail and shaft, her glutes especially as the velvety walls of her ass ripples and tighten around the large cock speared deep into her insides. Her tits begin to swing wildly again as she force hers head up, getting into a proper all fours as her Saurian lover pounded her hips against her ass with increasing intensity and speed. She even cries out again in a moment of weakness when her large scaled hands grip her fuzzy black spotted butt cheeks, squeezing hard and only giving Adora another reason to further lose her inhibitions of the consequences of their fucking. They both needed this after all, though perhaps maybe Siatli more then her... but such was just mere details!

After around five minutes of intense fucking Adora can no longer take it, her pussy practically convulsing around SIatli's tail as her the scaled beauty fucked her to orgasm. Her moans and instinctual mewling practically turn into a high pitched feline roar that seemed uncharacteristic for such a lithe and svelte hybrid female. Her snatch gushes her love honey all over Siatli's thighs, filling the air with her sweet scent and adding to the smells of sex that filled her nose already, among numerous other things as well of course. She keeps gasping and panting though as Siatli's fervent mating doesn't stop though, cock and tail still pounding into her body and extending her climax.
jondude

Postby Meep Meepersons » Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:36 am

Luupa groaned as she awoke from her deep dreamless sleep. It had been a while since she was beaten so badly, though thankfully it seemed like she didn't lose more then she gained from the day before. Her dirty figure was now dirty and wet, the morning dew had covered her, the individual dew drops making her glisten in the midday light cutting through the canopy of the jungle. She hadn't made a whole lot of progress, especially thanks to that stupid overgrown deer, but progress, albeit slow, was still progress. Yawning and stretching, the blonde amazon stands and starts to dust herself off, wiping away anything dry that she could. Another successful night in the jungle! "Though I was forced a step back, I'm still moving forward!" She exclaims, clenching a fistful of determination! Then moaning from the distance hits her ears. "Should I check that out?" Probably not a good idea she figured, messing with denizens having there way with their prize was a good way to get beat up. Rubbing her chin, she realized how dirty she was, and resolved to simply bath for now. With her path decided, she takes her time cleaning her body in the river, about a minutes time as all she needed to do was wipe away dirt and cum, not all that hard when one thinks about it. The sounds were starting to bother her however, reminding her of last night and only serving to respark the anger she felt from the humiliation. "Never again will I let a deer get the better of me!" She shouts to the sky, slapping the water before storming out of the stream and back to her little moss camp. "I'll make this my base for now..." She says, looking around at her surroundings once more. First thing she wanted to do, was build a small makeshift shelter over her mossy bed. She'd spend all night on it if she had to, though hopefully it wouldn't take to long. If it didn't suck up all her time after sleeping in so late, she'd try and forage for some food, maybe kill something small for some meat if she could.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Aledria » Sun Aug 21, 2016 4:08 pm

As Haku playfully toyed with Alsvid’s body, Kaelani smiled. She felt a special sort of pride that her mate could bend the Amazon to his will so quickly. Each squeeze and pull of Alsvid's breasts turned her on, almost like Haku was playing with her. When her mate asked her to lead the way, she had been lost in a devilish daydream, picturing him bending over their new friend.

She looked up at Haku, shaking off the daydream. “What? Oh. Sure. I will gladly show the way, mate. And I understand what we need to do if the unexpected should happen. I think Alsvid and I can make ourselves a tempting lure, should we need to cover you escaping with our daughter.”

Carrying baby Luana in her arms, she started their journey. “Off we go then.”
Last edited by Aledria on Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aledria

Postby devilbird » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:55 pm

As they playfully toyed with her body before getting ready to leave, Alsvid had to resist the temptation to stall. She knew that if this continued, she could feel the bliss of being fucked once more. However, she also knew that it was important to move on. She was relieved to hear that it wouldn't be a long trek, and that they would be packing light. Not that she would have minded carrying more, but because she could do more in an emergency. She vowed that she would do what ever it took to keep the freshly started family safe. Before anything else, she gathered anything she deemed useful for later. It probably looked odd to her companions for her to save such scraps, but everything counted in the jungle. She then grabbed the basket of mushrooms and followed closely behind Kaelani, ready to be a sacrifice if need be.
devilbird

Postby VintageBass » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:15 pm

This could definitely be something Siatli can get used to. Minus the whole spider venom coursing through her right now. It's a good motivating factor in this, seeing that it's amping up the intensity of her fucking, beating away at that soft behind and squeezing with her hands. But perhaps this could have gone a lot better if she have better control of her senses than relying on some sort of drug to enchance their experience? Then again, none of that seems to matter to Siatli as she's, again, too wrapped up in all of this fucking to really think about her situation. Her mind is completely lost, only focusing on filling up Adora's ass with hot alligator spunk and silently telling her to take her tail out and jam her cock down south to put that seed to a much better home...

In fact, that's pretty much what drove her. Sure Adora is cumming from the intense fucking, clamping down on Siatli's tail in response, but the Saurian has other plans. Hearing the jaguar hybrid mewling under her is giving the Saurian the motivation for all of this, growling in sexually primal need as Siatli pulls out both her cock and tail from Adora forcefully before jamming her cock deep into Adora's cunt. It's a bit loose on entry, given her tail was just in there, but Siatli doesn't care. She has her orgasm coming and she wants to do something in return, whether or not Siatli is actually doing this on her own accord, it's primal needs or the spider venom is taking its course. Really the main thing here is Siatli is not quite done until she gets her own shots in and shooting her sperm she does.

Siatli pulls on Adora and slams her hips into the hybrid's butt, plunging her now eight-inch pecker deep as it can go inside of Adora and unloads another batch of sperm. A deep growl rolls out of the Saurian's mouth, groaning out of satisfaction with her body spasming in return, enjoying the sweet relief of orgasming and dumping another hot load. This goes on for quite a moment, letting her cock sit inside Adora for a moment as the two enjoy their bliss and Siatli doing her best to recover from the venom.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Nicoffee » Sat Aug 27, 2016 8:50 pm

Mildred slowly walked over to Adora and Siatl as they were finishing up her session, Siatl currently pumping Adora full of cum and all that. The amazon awkwardly cleared up her throat near the two, trying to call some attention to herself. "Good to see the two of you have uhh...Worked out the venom out of your system...I guess." She stated, crossing her arms under her chest. "Are the two of you going to keep at it for much longer? I'm thinking of heading out to hunt for food." She clarified, clearly not in the mood for any more sexy times after being driven nearly comatose by that damn spider. "Any of you want to tag along or are you two busy with uhm...Your activities." She questioned, glancing down to see Siatl's cock still plunged in Adora, Mildred took a deep breath and cleared off the flush from her face by turning away.
Nicoffee

Postby jondude » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:56 am

Adora's eyes nearly roll over as Siatli seems to keep amping herself up, seemingly going faster and faster and faster which each passing minute they fucked. She sees some form of movement to her right then suddenly, an ear flicking then turning over to minor rustling of grass as a familiar shape began to stand, but the of course something else happens: Siatli pulls out. Adora mewls sadly at the sudden crushing emptiness, already teetering on the edge of orgasm yet again but now without any means to get there. Thankfully though the hybrids worries are for naught though as they suddenly slam back in, her back arching yet again as he lets out an unrestrained squeal this time, cumming practically instantly yet again. Heat fills her this time though and Siatli makes infrequent but fast and deep thrusts, moaning loudly in ecstasy as she unloads her cargo into Adora with her own climax.

Her mind however registers something a little odd with the situation, the sensations in her pussy and ass seemingly reversed and making her rational side wonder for a moment... but being on all fours in this bed of Cataria made the voice of reason and logical thinking in her voice very small at the moment, her mind so overwhelmed by pleasure and euphoria of all sorts at the moment. Her holes clamp down hard as she begins to truly recognize her lover is cumming, flexing her core tight on the cock in tail stuffed inside her most sensitive areas and moaning all the while. Her high never truly dies though, the large patch of white blossoms she's on assuring that as she giggles drunkenly and wiggles her still stuffed snatch against Siatli hips and looks down between her big swinging tits. She finally understands why things had felt a little different though as her eyes lock onto the long pink cock buried into her cunt, cum dripping from her hard little love button. "Heeeey~", she half whines half moans, pulling her tail from Siatli's pussy and letting it thrash about in her excitement. She quickly forgets about that though, dropping her front end and pulling in as many sugary scented flowers close to her as she can, giggling and purring all the while.

While Cataria could certainly be good for felines and delightful to boot Adora had never ever found a patch large as this before. A little bit has an awesome treat, and helped sharpen the senses to boot. Too much though... ends up with silly kitty cats that might be hard pressed to do much of anything productive. Anything that wasn't sex, sunning, and sleeping anyway.
jondude

Postby MelissaB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:18 pm

Looking at them remove the hidden plates and bowls her eyes narrowing and her head tilting, why would they hide such things anyway. Shrugging she moves, leaving quickly she moves to get closer, using the sound of their splashing and playfulness to cover her steps as she moves towards the river, once in position she lounges about, suddenly too tired and a little bored with the idea of pouncing on them so easily. Karla takes a moment to ready herself so she could pounce but she wanted to make this fun for herself. Yawning she yowls softly to get their attention, her eyes quickly narrowing on them as a predatory grin spreads upon her lips. "So what did I catch on their own and defenseless?" She asks them with a teasing tone before she stands and moves to the very edge of the water, glaring at it for a moment. "Why do you hide bowls in the rocks anyway?" She asks them deciding to sate a small part of her curiosity.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Albedo28 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Meeps:

Taking time to recover and bathe, you assess your situation eventually falling upon the idea that creating a more solid shelter would be the best course of action. Gathering wood and stripping bark from the surrounding trees you fashion a sort of temporary lean-to that should hold up against winds and rain should it decide to visit upon your camp. There's not much better you could slap together without tools or taking the time to dig up clay and mud from the riverbed to fire into plates to weave together. Using what you have available only takes a few hours before you're satisfied with the situation given your resources. Hunting on the other hand takes you a fair bit away from the river side, tracks for smaller creatures leading toward a rather pleasant looking glade. Falling silent for a time you spot a pair of small foxes stalking through the tall grass, the small predators would certainly serve for a meal or two though depending on how you approached such an endeavor, you could end up attracting a lot of attention. The small canines were known for their loud howls and tendency to attract larger predators.

Aledria, devilbird:

Haku took a moment to strap his loincloth back over his groin, the small off-white cloth serving only to hide his manhood and little else though it would serve as a proper barrier against brambles or thorns. Stepping right up to Kaelani he let one of his large hands rest upon the back of her neck before he turned the hybrid to face him and forced his muzzle upon her lips, taking her in a voracious, possessive kiss, his tongue roughly shoving into her mouth and subduing her tongue withing moments. Pulling back he uses his free hand to caress the baby Luana's head while he looks into Kaelani's eyes. "You are most certainly a tempting lure, my mate. Should we require you to use your gifts for as much, I've not doubt to the potential for our success." He agrees, patting the green haired amazon on her ass before he looks to Alsvid who was close behind the hybrid leading the way.

"I'm curious as to what sort of clothes you would typically wear, pet." he lets out with a low thoughtful grumble. "The strands of leather that barely hold back your breasts are appealing in their own way but you don't seem the warrior type. Few females bother to wear anything unless they've reason to believe they shall be fighting soon." The Saurian hums lightly, apparently interested in the foreign customs of the amazons while his eyes roam Alsvid's body hungrily. Of course he only has a few minutes to enjoy the simple walk before Kaelani comes across something fairly concerning.

As they approach the small river placed in their way, the path beyond only about ten minutes further until the shaman's abode, the green haired amazon can sense something is amiss. No birds hang in the sky or perch on the branches, no herbivores cluster at the riverside to drink the clean water. Further discomforting is the number of scavengers, hyenas, wolf runts and the like waiting in the shadows, apparently interested in some catch nearby though the only predator either of the amazons could see in the area would be their Saurian companion and it seemed clear they were not interested in him. Haku himself let out a grunt after a moment as he approached the river. "Smells like roper blood." He complained. "Have either of you angered a dire roper before you found me? Their fluids tend to leave a pungent scent that females are less offended by. Killing a smaller roper in its charge often sends them into vengeful hunts though they are not known for their discretion in choosing victims." The lizard man warned as he looked between the two of you. "Shall we barrel ahead and push through to our destination, seek to avoid them, or perhaps you'd rather remove the threat from the area around your master's home?" He asks, staring pointedly at Kaelani, apparently more eager to be rid of the beast than anything else. While dangerous and hard to kill, ropers weren't known for wanting more than to breed and sleep, making their invasive habits easy to counter should they simply find a body to impregnate with their spawn before wandering off to continue their wandering quest to breed elsewhere.

VintageBass, Jondude, Nescafe:

(Pregnancy chance <10: roll=13, not pregnant)

With the three of you gathered about, Adora rubs her face into the nearly addictive cataria that was acting as the best bed of drugs she'd yet to come across, the pollen from the cat grass sticking to her fur and guaranteeing a lingering high while she observed the fact she'd been cream-pied. The loopy hybrid couldn't feel much of anything different, no throb of live taking root within her womb, nor much to worry about as her head just basked in the pleasant sensations of her pussy being stuffed with slowly shrinking meat and hot cum. On Midlred's end it was clear that both her companions were a bit out of it still though Siatli appeared to be coming back to reality now that she'd emptied her internal balls into the womb of their feline friend. Adora on the other hand seemed only to be beginning her trip through a pleasant world all of her own making, mostly purring and wriggling about in the flowers she'd crawled into while they were fucking like animals. Siatli meanwhile could feel her head clearing and her stomach starting to complain, clearly mating had reminded her body that she needed sustenance.

All three of the mostly naked women however would hear the sounds of birds launching from the trees nearby at the same time, escaping the area in a most foreboding manner while Mildred, being the only one within her full right state of mind would catch the movement of something large within the jungle, through the densely packed trees. Staring for a moment more, falling deathly still as her body instinctively tensed up at the thought of danger, the amazon could just barely make out a green tendril sliding across one of the tree trunks some eighty yards away, a writhing mass of similar appendages following behind it. A roper, much like the one that had slept within the small lake, and this one seemed to be coming toward them, its intentions always the same. It's dozens of cock tipped tentacles were seeking holes to fill.

MelissaB:

Turning toward you once you let out a lazy yowl, the two hybrid women gasp, unaware they'd been tracked so thoroughly. They moved together, hugging close to each other, much like the tendencies of their bestial ancestors as the peered at you, taking in your muscled frame while you lounged nearby. The one with beads adorning her face spoke up first, "A-a visitor! We welcome you, stranger, though you've frightened us with your quiet approach. Most certainly the Keeper-Mother would welcome you as well. Have you come to see them? It is not often that women or animal wanders into these grounds by accident." She lets out, still a bit wary, especially with your rather predatory expression, but friendly enough none the less. "The bowls? They're to bring water to anoint the Keeper-Mother and keep her scales moist so she may sleep and dream pleasantly while the sun is high." She explains, as if it was simply a given that such objects would be hidden.
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:05 am

After finishing her little impromptu shelter Luupa was off into the jungle to find herself some food. After awhile of searching and a good walk from her freshly made home brought her to a rather pretty glade. The tracks from the small animals leading her here seemed to have landed her a rather nice hunting ground.
hopefully taking one or two animals here and there wouldn't scare all of them off this place for good. Not leaving anything here would likely be the best course of action, maybe make a raft for bringing the corpses she makes up river to stop her from being tracked herself, least by scent anyways. Now she needed to figure out how to get them before they could run away, or worse, make a shit ton of noise and attract something bigger for her to fight, running wasn't an option anymore. She had made a choice and she was going to stand by it. "I wont be a breeder..." She says under her breath as she picks up a rock, cocks back, and without any thought on the possible reprecussions of her actions, chucks the rock, aiming to strike the closest or left most fox in the head. Hopefully she could kill it outright or at least incapacitate it.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Albedo28 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:26 am

Meeps:

Grabbing a rock was simple enough since there was an abundance of palm-able stones in the area and getting to a decent throwing distance wasn't too hard either. Pulling back and lining up the shot, you ready yourself before hurling the stone at the left fox, intent on getting a good hit in and hopefully taking it down outright. Your aim is true and with a loud crack, the rock connects, sending the fox to the ground in an awkward heap, either stunned or truly dead. Its companion through lets out a sharp yelp before howling out, running immediately away from the direction you'd hurled the stone from and into the thick underbrush outside the glade. For a moment, there's nothing but silence as you look at your kill, your meal for the day only to feel the ground shift beneath you. Jumping aside you watch as the spot you'd been standing on raises up, revealing a grey skinned beast, its six legs short and thick, tipped with claws made for digging. The beast's face was flat possessing a couple of nasal holes and a wide mouth that spanned the bottom half of its front. It possessed a pair of dark shiny eyes and overall looked like a man-sized grey pill bug that had grown claws. The animal stared at you before letting out a hiss, trying to warn you away from this place that it seemed to have decided to claim.
Albedo28

Postby Meep Meepersons » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:57 am

After lining up and taking her shot from her new position, she found she had better aim then she thought. "Yes!" She exclaims as she watches the fox go down from the blow. She practically jumped in place from the success, pumping her arm in celebration as the foxes companion flees into the brush. Unfortunately her small triumph was ruined by the ground suddenly moving from out underneath her! "What in the world?" She exclaimed, falling back to roll away from whatever was beneath her. Once she regained her footing she lifted her gaze just in time to see a giant grey beast with multiple legs stand up before her and hiss at her. Immediately she stood to her feet and stood up tall and straight, puffing out her chest defiantly she stared the beast right into it's shiney black eyes. "Back off plant eater!" She barked back, clenching her fists and standing her ground. Though she was outclassed in terms of battle power, she had the ego enough to puff up a challenge for such a beast. If it didn't back down and attack her, she'd probably not be able to do much more then give a token resistance.
Meep Meepersons

Postby Nicoffee » Tue Aug 30, 2016 2:09 am

"Hey! Are you even listening to me, you horn dog- Erm...Gator and...Cat." She finished, sighing and shaking her head. Before her ear picked up something, twitching ever so slightly as she turned to stare at the approaching foe. "...Fuckin'ell...Another one?" Mildred whined, rolling her eyes, before she glanced around in search of her spear. "I'll have you know, you stand NO CHANCE, Roper! I have defeated your kins...man...Woman...Do...Do ropers have genders? ANYWAYS! I HAVE SLAIN YOUR FRIEND USING ONLY MY BARE HANDS. I have slain the MIGHTY and enormous spider that was thrice your size, whose flesh I turned into MY DINNER! AHAH!" She boasted, lying obviously but, hey, maybe the thing could be intimidated.

Hopefully.

She pointed her spear forward with a cocky grin, though the back of her head was telling her that without Siatl and Adora to back her up she could be in a fair bunch of trouble. "Now how about you crawl your tentacles back home, before I twist you around so hard your chin touches your ass! ... Come to think of it ...Do you even have a chin...? Or an ass. I mean, I'd assume the food has to come out of somewhere." Regardless, she prepared to counter attack in case the creature charged forward, though she wasn't really one hundred percent sure she could handle that without Siatl and Adora on top shape...

I mean...She probably could. Strongest amazon in the world all that, you know. But uh. Well. She had kind of just uh...Woken up, yeah. Kind of groggy. Not 100% either. Really.
Nicoffee

Postby jondude » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:32 am

Still quite a little drunk on Cataria, Adora keeps giggling for a moment but then the sudden flight of all the local birds changes that. She claims up, her eyes going wide as dinner plates at the sudden rush of movement. She slams her ass down to the ground, not even moaning as Siatli's cock pops free of her pussy and only the tip of her tail remains inside her ass. She's still hardly in tip top shape for certain, but at least now she pretty much conealed in the patch of Cataria as she laid low, mind not registering the few last spurts of the Suarian's seed landing on her soft furred butt. She acts much like a jungle cat, twitchy and keeping low in the grass, all wound up and ready to pounce with her eyes and ears ever so slightly poking out from the top of the grass.

Of course the reaction is more an instinctual reflex granted to her by her father then any conscious movement, her mind still feeling hazy and making her body crave stimulation of any kind. Still she lies stone still as the form of a roper begins to crawl there way right toward them, ears swiveling to Mildred as she issues her challenge to it. Had she not just had some amazing sex in the best spot ever she likely would've jumped the tall amazon and put a hand over the mouth to silence her from getting them all fucked and knocked up. Right now though with her high she feels only a little bit of awe and adoration. Mildred sure was something! Adora wished her all the best! She was just going to stay in this patch of grass and... uh... wait for the opportune moment. Yeah.
jondude

Postby VintageBass » Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:37 am

This is quite the relief that Siatli is feeling right now. After going through quite an experience like that, it feels great now having her head clear and her cock returning back into its protective sheath. There's still a bit of an issue dealing with the minor itch and lacking thickness provided by Adora's tail during her rut, but that could be remedied in a moment. The Saurian is rather busy dealing with her own recovery after that intense high and fucking she had, her body tingling in delight and her holding onto a high Adora sniffing in these flowers. She would question why the jaguar is stuffing her face into these flowers, but that's beside the point. The good news is that Siatli is far more aware of her surroundings this time around than before and Mildred is asking her about something to do, which got the Saurian backing away from the high kitten and get ready to focus on other tasks.

"I heard you the first time, all right," she replied, grunting and snorting a bit as Siatli stretches a little bit. As she does, the birds fly out from the trees, prompting her to take notice of what's approaching from behind the trees. Long cock-tipped tentacles emerged from the shadows, wrapping around the trees and looking both intimidating and hungry for some satisfaction... if it even cares about getting itself off. It's bigger than the creature that she dealt with down below, but this creature isn't all that different from the one below. Siatli pounded her fist into her hand and got herself all prepped up for another fight about to take place.

Of course, and this may be her mind playing tricks on her, but with the arrival of this roper, she could go for a cock tendril and use that to fuck herself to finally cure that itch down below. Her cunt drools in anticipation of getting one of these thick vines inside of her, but personally she rather rip this thing to shreds than be fucked wildly by a walking bush. Mildred does her spiel and all that jazz, yet the talk of food got Siatli's stomach rumbling and got her to speak up. "Well I dunno about you, but I'm getting hungry myself," she added, grinning ravenously at the monster. "It's not something I will normally eat, but I can sink my teeth into anything right about now, and I can show you what happened to your little friend if you like~" After all of this is over, Siatli needs to get herself a proper meal and a moment to relax, as this has gone on for a bit longer than it needed to be and a moment to relax will be perfect.

For now Siatli got herself in a defensive stance, watching the roper carefully and preparing herself to spring forward, catching anything that Mildred failed to cover for her.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby MelissaB » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:41 pm

"You're led by a scaled one?" She asks with amusement before nodding a little seemingly unwilling or uninterested with following that line of questioning further before she takes a seat at the bank of the river. "I could use a shelter for the night very true but I don't tend to eat berries and herbs." She points out looking at them closely gauging their reaction and wondering if she got the implied threat. "Are you two sisters?" She asks them, judging by the fact they looked very similar it could be the species they were but only the jewels showed any sign of difference between them so she had to ask. "How many are housed in tier home?" She asks them trying to get more tactical information now from them, after all if she was to kill one she'd want to know how many might come looking for her, though a less primal part of her saw them as something other than food that even a hungry belly would turn at right now. "Out of the water I need cleaning and I won't be wading into that river to do so."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay