Kingpin [IC]

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Kingpin [IC]

Postby lilbooth » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:45 am

Xiu Lan Chun
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

It took a bit longer than you remember to climb the rickety stairs up to the third-floor office. The door was open to allow the space heater in the hall to heat up the office a bit. The building had radiators but they were all in the bedroom. The hallway and office spaces had small space heaters and the larger rooms had fireplaces. The head, Mrs. Jaqueline Wares, looked up from her desk as you entered the doorway. She had tanned skin that had faded a few shades of the years, and long black hair. She had a thin pair of corrective lenses that she detested wearing and quickly removed them as you approached. "Cynthia. To what do I owe the honor?" She said in a surprisingly pleasant voice, she was usually never happy, so either she was faking rather well, or something happened today to cheer her up.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Nobudi » Tue Aug 23, 2016 7:00 am

Cynthia was caught aware of Ware's good mood. "What's got you in such a good mood Jaqueline? I almost never see you this happy... ever. Not since I joined the staff anyways." She was mentally going over what could the case be. Someone she hated died? Nah, it wasn't her style. Was there an influx of adopters? Usually, she'd be happy about that, but to be this ecstatic, it was like her Christmas bonus came ear- ah. OH!

Physically letting nothing show, she finally pieced together the good news. She was always passionate about the children, and the cash to help them was going to be a godsend to the orphanage during these hard times, until the government came by the inspect the building again. "Anyways, I was wondering if there were any field trips planned for this month. The children don't like being cooped up, even if the weather's too cold. By the way, I found a ton of old clothing from a friend and brought them over. They're more or less the children's size, so it should help out considerably."
Nobudi

Postby exalted » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:55 pm

Jenny yelped as the Junkie's hand shot forwards to reach down her top. Striking out with her foot, she tried to stamp her boot heel down on the guy's foot before grabbing the hand by the thumb and twisting, trying to use the thumb lock to spin him around and give her the space she needed to run for the car.
exalted

Postby lilbooth » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Xiu Lan Chun

"Well if you must know there was a large anonymous donation that we received today, and I just finished all the necessary paperwork to make it official." Said Jaqueline, flashing another hint of a smile. "Currently we have no trips planned for the month of November. We do have several planned for December though." She said in an excited and affirmative voice. "With the recent donation, I do believe we could allocate some funding towards a November trip, what did you have in mind?"

Jenny-Lee Pettimore Close Combat Unarmed Strenght+Brawl-Targets Defense= 3 dice 1 4 8= 1 success

You manage to break through your drunken stupor just long enough to grab Leo's hand as it reaches your chest. With the addition of a semi-effective kick, Leo recoils slightly in pain, giving you enough time to escape his grasp and run towards your car. You pull open the driver side door, park your rear in the seat, and reawaken the beast. The road is drifting back and forth gently but you can probably compensate, right? If anything just get a few blocks away and pull into an alleyway or something. Glancing back it did seem that Leo was not too happy about being kicked or disobeyed.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby exalted » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:37 am

Jenny cackled with glee as broke free from the man and staggered towards the Shelby, sliding in behind the wheel. Reaching for the ignition, she realized the keys were still down her top and hurriedly pulled at the material to free the hem from being tucked into her jeans, hoping the keys would tumble out easily enough.

If she got the keys she would try to focus long enough to put them in the ingniton and flick off the kill switch before starting her up and trying to edge forward.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:21 pm

Ow. Well, guess she probably didn't need much help after all. Leo watches as she runs into the car and sits down where she can see him from her windshield. "Well, congrats on soberin' up. Sorry for the trouble." Leo just sits there watching for a reaction. Seeing her panic looking for the keys, he stands up and walks in front of the car spreading his arms wide in a crucifixion pose. "I'd like to talk now that I know you're not scrapin' your brain out of a jar a booze. Granted, with how fuckin' fucked this might seem from your perspective, I understand if you'd like to run me over with that fuckin' monster. Probably gonna die soon anyway." He smiles.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:06 pm

Jenny squealed with delight as the engine kicked and bellowed to life, squinting at the fool who walked in front of the car. What was the guy expecting, did he want to get run over or something?

"GET OUTTA THA WAY!" She shouted obnoxiously, waving dramatically at the Junkie, "TRIFLING BITZH"

Why wouldn't the guy move? She had to get home and sleep. Yes sleep was good, Jenny thought as she put her head against the wheel and closed her eyes.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:13 am

Leo stopped for a second a bit confused. Am I fuckin' missin' something here. "I'll say again, " Leo raised his voice talking slowly and articulately. "Either let's talk, or spill my fuckin' brains out of the concrete. You don't have to get out of your car, I'll even give you everything I got on me. If you're wondering why, then lets talk this out before I go get myself killed some other way."
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:26 am

"Five more minutes," Jenny grumbled as someone tried talking to her, her eyes and mind flickering between awake and dreaming.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:58 am

Oh. Oh. OH HOLY FUCK SHE FELL ASLEEP! Leo slowly dropped his arms limply. "Alrighty then. Plan A it is." Leo gingerly walked over to the driver side and, careful not to wake her up, moved her to the passenger seat. Leo sat in the driver seat and stated off for his apartment, driving cautious. Once there he'd bring her up to his apartment, tuck her in his bed after throwing a couple of pieces of clothing onto the floor and parked his ass in his couch facing the door with his gun hidden in the cushion next to him. Sleep light.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:24 am

Jenny was jerked awake several times on the ride by a driver obviously not used to the clutch and brakes of the GT but said nothing. A long day with little rest or food, a jar of moonshine and queasy stomach were all too much for her to care. She kept her head resting up against the glass of the side window, jolted awake each time the car jerked and smacked her temple into the glass.

Finally she felt the car come to a stop and being pulled out of it and hoisted up into a carry position. The bouncing motion of going up a flight of stairs was suddenly too much for, a brief moment of clarity making her consider whether or not that greasy slice of pizza left out over night had been a good idea breakfast afterall. Squirming violently out of her abductors grip, she had just enough to slip out of her jacket and find a suitable corner to chuck up in.

When her stomach finally stopped heaving she collapsed back and laid on the floor looking up at the ceiling. Yes, the pizza had been a bad idea, she thought, too exhausted to move anymore apart from wiping her mouth with the hem of her ruined t-shirt.

She really needed a shower she thought.
exalted

Postby Nobudi » Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:59 pm

She smiled earnestly at the news that her donation had made it into the orphanage. "That's wonderful news Jaqueline." The news that there was going to be trips in the following month did make her reconsider doing something long distance. "I was thinking about a simple neighborhood walk," she murmured, mostly to herself as she was thinking. Perhaps we could do something else with the funding now...
"Maybe allocate some of the funds to have some extracurricular activities? Jake has some wonderful artwork, be a shame if it went to waste... Some of the girls wanted to learn how to use makeup... What do you think we should do Jaqueline?"
Nobudi

Postby johnnyarrow » Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:28 pm

Noting the sudden, but brief awakening, Leo picked her back up and continued up to the third floor. He opened the door and had the mind to at least wipe the bile off her chin. Seeing the now stained T-Shirt, Leo sighed heavily and checked to see if she had enough sense to wear a bra.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:37 pm

Jenny groaned as she felt herself being picked up again, but was too tired to care. She winced as she felt herself being laid down on something, the constant jerking and grabbing had caused one side of her bra to ride up; the elastic forcing the wire painfully into the top of her breast and causing the nipple and tit flesh to bulge and poke out from underneath.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:12 pm

Lovely. Leo adjusted her cloths for her before tentatively pulling off her jacket and shirt and replacing it with the only clean plain black shirt he had in his dresser. If she didn't stir then he tucked her in and closed his door.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Wed Sep 21, 2016 12:10 am

A shiver rippled through her core as Jenny felt her T-shirt dragged up over her head, skin prickling in the cold air. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt the sudden rush of heat from skin to skin contact engulf her breast, and sighed in relief as the bra wire no longer twisted into her flesh.

Funny, she thought, you're so tired you didn't even feel yourself do that.

Shivering again from being topless in the cold, she took the hint and tried to muster what reserves of energy she had left. Rolling of the bed and to her feet she shuffled about trying to find the shower.

Funny, she thought unfastening her belt and top button of her jeans, she could have sworn it was right there in her apartment. Eh, it had to be somewhere.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:09 am

"Shit. Hey nope. Nope. Nope. Nope. Hey don't take your-" Leo threw his hand up in frustration. "Hey lady, hey!" Leo walked over and gripped her firmly by the arms so that she was facing him. Seeing her still tired and drunk he guided her back to the bed despite the sudden stripping.
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:08 am

Jenny groaned, trying to decided if the room had suddenly gotten very long, her legs weren't working or something was holding her back. Reaching forward vainly in an attempt to claw her way to the shower, she whimpered as she felt her body start to wobble further backwards from where she had came. The wobbling side to motion, caused the loosened jeans to sink further down her hips with each sway from side to side until they suddenly dropped all together and tangled around her legs, causing her to fall the last distance on to the bed again.

She let out a loud oomph as whatever had been holding her back landed on her heavily, her vision blocked out by something. Stunned, it took her a moment to register the pressure on her left breast, almost as if someone was pushing down on it with most their weight, and reached up with her hand to try and push it away. Perplexed that her hand stopped at waist height, she softly squeezed the squishy thing she'd grabbed to try and figure out what is was.
Last edited by exalted on Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

Postby johnnyarrow » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:30 am

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?! Leo's eyes went wide. He kicked the loosened jeans out of the way and took several steps back. Recomposing himself, he went over to pull the woman back up to the pillow, ignoring his irritatingly awakened member. "Alright lady, please, it's night time. Time to go to sleep. Grabbin' ma' dick ain't helpin' nobody in this situation."
johnnyarrow

Postby exalted » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:44 am

Jenny sighed in relief as she felt the pressure lift up, rolling over onto her shoulder to snuggle into the blanket as she pulled her knees up to her chest.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay