40K - Infestation

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: 40K - Infestation

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:12 pm

she looked at the bar of soap then at Miranda then back at Miranda then at rosette wrapping her arms around her rubbing the soap on her rubbing the soap on her breats then with my hands as the soap guides down to her pussy rubbing it in."S-s-sister I like you a lot , I mean like like but Miranda said this is how I should express myself to you."
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:10 pm

A shudder ran down Rosette's back as she felt the warm press of flesh against her back and the soapy hands cup and fondle her breasts, assuming her Miranda was up to her usual games and tricks. She stifled a moan as the hands started to work down to her cleft and she pushed her hips back against the body behind her.

She froze as she heard Helen speak, glancing over to see Miranda by the sinks opening frigging herself at the display. Rosette's knees went weak as her cheeks flushed with embarrassment, unable to resist the hands that explored her now that she had opened the gates of her passion.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:18 pm

helen lays down with rosette fingering her folds her thumb rubbing against her clit and she kisses her cheek then her neck and kisses down her body until she reach her nether folds licking them on her hands and knees her wet nethers in full display for Miranda.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:55 pm

Rosette squirmed and moaned as she was laid down on the cold tiles, water cascading down onto her as Helen ate her out. Her hands sound through Helen's hair, unsure whether to try to pull her closer or push her away as the sensations grew inside her. Helpless, she watched as Miranda hopped off the sink and sauntered over, hips swaying as she squatted over Rosette's face before dropping down to her knees and grinding her pussy into Rosette's face.

Not content with that, Miranda then reached down and lifted Helen hips, pivoting her so that she has access to her pussy while Helen still ate out Rosette in a strange pussy licking pyramid.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 pm

helen slightly panicked as she felt herself being shifted and gasped as she felt Miranda's tongue lash at her sex and she moaned into rosettes pussy wiggling her hips at her pleasure.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:16 am

Rosette arched her back and moaned as she felt the foreign tongue lap at and twist within, left with no option but to attack the pussy above her in the same manner. A wave and guilt and disgust washed through her at the thought of being used like by Miranda, she'd what they'd had was special, but to be used and passed around like this was something else.

Her thoughts were ripped from her mind as she felt the orgasm ripple out through her body from her pussy, forcing her tongue deeper into Miranda who came in unison with her, spraying her funk all across Rosette's face.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:36 pm

Helen couldn't handle it anymore her body was overflowing with pleasure , but she felt bad for rosette , she didn't want to hurt her but Miranda said I had to ,but all her worry washed away as she climaxed swallowing Miranda's juices.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:48 am

Rosette let out an 'oof' as the two other bodies collapsed on top of her under the flow of the shower's warm water and tried to recover her breath.

"I think that's enough team bonding for now." She muttered, trying to pry herself free from the tangling of limbs to finish her shower, redress and head to the motor pool.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 1:02 pm

Helen kisses rosette before leaving crawling on top of Miranda resting her head on her breasts sucking her tit, then she gets up finishing cleaning up and gets dressed walking out trying to catch up to rosette
lilgrunt1

Postby Unradical Dude » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm

"It is good to see you too, Jayla!"

Sera keeps it curt. Orks must die!
Unradical Dude

Previous

Return to Roleplay