40K - Infestation

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: 40K - Infestation

Postby Sundance » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:56 pm

Killing Xenos was different from killing men. Each time she had fought and murdered imperial oppressors, Jayla had felt a grim senes of retribution, but also a bit of sorrow. Yet none of that was in her right now, as this werent human they fought. Orcs were nothing but a primitive scum, ravagers and looters, a pest that had to be exterminated!
"Help me with this one!" She spoke into the vox, again calm and sorted out. But right then, she could spot Sera, and a smile flashed in her face. "Good to see you, Blueberry!"
Sundance

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:25 am

Rosette continuously muttered to herself as she dragged the pair along, toned ass swaying side to side as she leaned in to the drag to keep them moving.

"No, no excuses," She muttered, "both of you got in me trouble and that's that. There will be a reckoning."
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:27 am

"B-b-but we only just met I don't know what I d-d-did to get you in t-trouble." She yanked er back so they're stop " I - I -I'm sorry I_I don't know how I did but im s-sorry" she says hugging her crying a bit
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:50 am

Rosette cringed as she was suddenly enveloped by the crying sister, looking at a sniggering Miranda for help but not getting any.

"Stop... stop, stop it," Rosette tried to squirm away, "We're Sister's of the Ordo Militant... we don't cry... or hug."

Seeing her words not working Rosette tried to see if she could shock the Sister out of it, reaching around to grab and squeeze her ass.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:53 am

As you squeezed her ass she paused and blushed looking into your eyes squeezing you back " i-i like yours too."
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:02 am

BAD TOUCH! The thought screamed through Rosette's head as her face turned bright red.

Desperately, she tried to squirm out of Helen's grasp but only succeeded in grinding her armoured tits into hers. Glancing around she looked too Miranda for help again but saw the other woman smiling as she leaned back against the wall, hands running up and down her body.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:06 am

Helen looked at rosette and looked embarrassed "I'm so sorry sister , I thought squeezing down there was a compliment" she let go looking ashamed " tth-though your perfect breasts , I MEAN!! Your body f-feels nice on my own just didn't know II was violating you sister.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:51 am

"That's... that's fine... just... lets not talk about this... again... ever" Rosette blushed as she disentangled herself from Helen and straightened her robes.'

Sneering at Miranda who had done little to help, she turned her back on the pair as she finished readjusting.

"I don't know Rosette, I don't think you're being fair," Miranda smiled as she sidled up behind Helen, "Our Sister here was paying you a compliment, it's only fair to return it.

Miranda suddenly reached around and grabbed Helen's breasts firmly, pulling her back so her head rested between Miranda's much larger mounds.

"You're right about her breasts," Miranda whispered in Helen's ear, "Just wait till you see them naked, they are perfect."
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:58 am

Helen paused as she felt herself being yanked back yelping as she felt her ass rub against the woman's crotch and the mounds resting on her she was scared yet aroused.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:18 am

"Do you want to see them naked?' Miranda whispered in Helen's ear, running her tongue up the length of her lobe, "What would you give me to see them naked, to see that tight pale flesh and hard pink nipples?"

One of Miranda's hands left Helen's breasts and snaked down her armoured stomach to cup the valley between her legs, all the while Rosette was oblivious fixing her appearance.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 am

"Sister p-plea-" she tried saying before she felt her hand slide on her folds gasping a bit frozen in place by her touch.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:51 am

"Please what?" Miranda whispered while she nipped and tugged Helen's ear lobe lightly with her teeth.

Below, her deft fingers nimbly popped the catch on the cod piece of Helen's armour and let it swing to the side. Pressing the bulbous tips of her power armoured fingers against the arming suit beneath the armour she traced the lines of Helen's pussy lips lightly.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:56 am

"S-s-sister P-p-please stop th-th-this is heresy" she said quietly but her body language says fuck me hard , her pussy juices seep through the under suit lightly coating the power fingers.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:09 am

"Only if you don't keep the Emperor in your heart," She replied, her finger sliding through the folds on the suit to dab lightly between the lips of your pussy, the cold metal stirring around.

Suddenly her hands withdrew completely and she stepped back.

"Hey Rosette," She suddenly shouted, causing Rosette to spin and blush as she saw your open codpiece the damp crouch, "New girl forgot to go to the bathroom before arming herself, going to have to take her to showers before we head out or stink up the truck. Just think what the girls in engineering would say if they had to clean up that mess."
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:16 am

"Sister h-h-help th-that's a l-l-lie " she said quietly but followed the sister anyways ashamed at what had happened.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:25 am

Rosette rolls her eyes as he shoulders droop, remaining silent but shaking her head as leads off to novices shower block.

"Now, now, Novice Helen," Miranda purrs wrapping on arm around Helen's shoulder as she walks you behind Rosette, "There is nothing to be ashamed about."

Miranda with deliberate slowness licks your juices from the armoured finger, before returning it to stroke your pussy again.
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:32 am

She began to whimper as she played with her pussy ."I j-just want to b-be respected." she said crying.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:40 am

Miranda started to slide her finger in and out as you walked, delving deeper and deeper with each step.

Reaching the shower block you saw Rosette enter first, walking to an alcove where she popped the seals on her armour and started to slide out, cracking the armour like a clam but keeping it in one piece. Peeling off her arming suit she walked naked to the centre of the room where the shower heads hung from the ceiling , leaving no privacy.

Miranda began to stir and curl her finger inside Helen as she watched the water cascade down Rosette's form.

"You want respect?" She whispered in Helen's ear, aiming her towards Rosette, "then go and take it."
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:02 am

I walk up to rosette rubbing my elbow nervous "R-r-rosette Can you help m-me?"
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:30 am

Rosette sighed as she turned to face Helen, wiping the water from her face and hair. She looked the red faced woman up and down and decided to help her out, guiding her to an alcove and helping her out of her armour. Once they were both bare she lead the woman back to showers, turning her back to Helen to take a bar of soap from a basket hanging from a pillar.

As Rosette turned her back, Helen noticed Miranda, now out of her armour to, prop herself up on a sink to watch. Miranda spread her legs, placing one up on the basin alongside her to give Helen a clear view of her own puffy snatch as she traced her fingers around the lips as she licked her lips, egging Helen on.
Last edited by exalted on Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exalted

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay