40K - Infestation

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: 40K - Infestation

Postby exalted » Mon May 23, 2016 11:52 pm

"We're walking, aren't we?" Rosette said flatly, hands on hip.

Rolling her eyes as she noticed Miranda had skipped over answering that question. Letting out a huff, she turned around and started to strut out of the armoury towards the convent gate, exaggeratedly rolling her hips from side to side to mock the way Miranda sauntered everywhere.

"Ooh, look at me, I'm Miranda," She taunted as she walked, "I have all the big plans, but no idea how to even get there except for walking my big fat ass there."
exalted

Postby Phoenixcz » Tue May 24, 2016 12:25 am

Interesting. The statue would certainly be worthy of more thorough "examination" later. Perhaps it is the source of the voice she can now hear? If so, Lilith should pay more attention to it, perhaps she'll be rewarded if she'll care for it better than its previous owner. But it was a different voice that convinced her to turn on her late master. That, too, would need some investigation. So far, she's heard the first voice only in her dreams, while the other one is talking when she's awake. Are they both real, or is either... or both... of them only a figment of her imagination? They feel real... as much as that can be said about disembodied voice talking in her mind. What's the relation between them? Do they even know about each other? With head full of such thoughts, Ash makes her way to the bathroom.

The restraints draw Lilith's curiosity. And the voice is back, enticing her to try them out. The offer is tempting, if only to test if the setup has some non-obvious uses, but she's cautious. She's alone here... or she thinks so... and there's nobody to take an advantage of her while she's restrained. But there's also nobody to free her if she lock herself in, and Lilith doesn't relish the idea of being locked there, naked, waiting to either starve to death or to be found when someone finally investigates her master's disappearance. Though being found like that would give her some alibi to cover her involvement in her master's murder...

"Perhaps I will." Responding out loud to a invisible voice feels crazy... but, perhaps she is. But first thing first. Lilith thoroughly washes the blood off, making sure there's not a trace left. She's taking her time, curious if the voice continue with its suggestions. When she's done, she checks the restraints, searching for any mechanics that could lock her in and prevent her from escape. Only if it seems safe she'll steps in.
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby lilbooth » Tue May 24, 2016 6:24 am

Celedra knew all too well that the warp was not to be abused. It was an invaluable tool that came with great consequences. The more she can avoid dipping into the psychic reservoir, the safer everyone around her would be. She certainly possessed enough skill and guile to board the transport, but the departure was her worry. She knew the drivers were going back to a city or settlement of some sort, but she did not necessarily want to enter an Imperium outpost without getting some intel beforehand. She would run alongside whatever downtrodden path the drivers had chosen to take and hail them once they had gotten out of sight, and earshot, of the Ork sentries. She had a pleasant enough apperance, appearing to be about mid-twenties in terms of a human life span. She was thin, slightly muscled, and wore a figure hugging set of runic armor, which didn't leave much to the immagination. Her amor was not designed to intice however, quite the opposite was the case. It allowed for effortless, graceful movement, and mederate protection. Her time in battle had left her with a few scars, all of which were hidden under her interlocking plates of wraithbone. The only threatening characteristic of her outfit was the large blade that hung from her hip, which she kept angled mostly behind her she entered the road and waved down the Imperial drivers. If they did not stop on their own fruition she would be forced to sieze control of the driver's and assist him with the task, but fairly confident that her non-threating demeanor would earn her an audiance, she politely stood by the edge of the road as the transport approached.

She would allow the driver to lead with any questions he might have, she did not wish to belittle them or push her luck. Being too forward might blow her chance to earn these men's sympathy, or cause them to be uneasy. And with either charity or negotiation as her only solution, she was keen on using her telepathic abillities to determine any bargianing chips she could use in her favor.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Gorbaz » Tue May 24, 2016 1:22 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Second round of posts I didn't get done in time from yesterday

Natalie
Leaving the Ork’s Ass bar, you step out onto the fairly busy street, the Human citizens walking to and from homes, businesses, and whatever else happened to be around in the local area. There was a general sense of gloom in the air, but then that was to be expected of any Imperial city, and so you set off down one of the streets for the closest PDF station. Thankfully the important places were well signposted and you are able to make your way to a PDF recruitment station, which also seems to serve as a temporary barracks.
Stepping inside you are greeted by a man in traditional military officer garb, peaked cap pulled low over his eyes, and rank pins marking him as a 2nd lieutenant. From behind his desk, he looks up at you with the grim expression of a man who has been relegated to desk duties against his will, appraising your form and gear as you approach. “Don’t get many young women signing up for the PDF” he says, pulling out a length of parchment and a pen. “Especially not ones like yourself. I’m going to guess you’re not here to put your life on the line for three ration packs per day and a roof over your head”

Dariel Atellus
Stepping outside you almost get caught up in the rush of other squad seargents leaving the compound, but you are able to snag one of them – a young woman with short-cropped red hair, crisp uniform with the standard Cadian-style armour over the top, and a patch over one eye. Even though you don’t outrank her, she snaps to attention as you approach. “What can I help with?” she asks in a thick local accent. When you ask your questions, she gives a wry smile. “Not been on world for a few weeks, huh?. Well, latest news Ork-wise is that there’s a big one been let into the city a while back. Turned out it wasn’t to trade, and now a whole bunch of the habitats in the western quarter have been declared no-go”. She leaned in a little closer. “I hear that someone called for Tau support in that sector”. Stepping back, she looked off to where a number of the others were heading. “Other than that, news around the Ork holds has been tight on the ground. More bodies going in, more casualties coming out, but beyond that, not much in the way of information at our level. “

Dakauz Ugnob
Kicking around in Zhargtown has been pretty dull of late. The Big Mek himself has been sitting on his butt a lot lately, seemingly content to let all the boyz fight themselves in the big pit he made, and swap gubbinz with the humies. There’s still the odd raid against the Snakebites over the other side of the mountain, but no real good krumpin’ going on lately. Even kicking grots has started to get dull (although playing games of ‘toss the Snotling’ while holding lit explosives still manages to raise a smile). In fact, just recently a pair of humies pulled up in two of their fancy trukks, swapping one of them for a stack of guns that Zharg seemed to keep locked away. Quite why he doesn’t say, as the grips are all too small for proper Ork hands, and he’s not let anyone do any kustomizin’ on them.
Of course, the boy that was acting weird before getting tossed into the fightin’ pit seemed to get a great laugh from the others – that CyBoar that old Fazgob dropped in there earlier was proving quite a riot. If only he had taken the suggestion to nail at Grot to its saddle first… Missed opportunities, and all that.
The Humie drives headed out of the gates and off down the ramp and, as the gate was opened, you swear you could see the Grot sentires asleep at their posts. Maybe they need walking up? Fazgob’s Cyboar nubbling their rumps would do it. But then, so would high explosives, or just a clip round the ear.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby Randomizer4 » Tue May 24, 2016 2:08 pm

Dariel saluted her back, he could recognize the accent. He smiled at her question. ''Nope I was briefly a member of the Guard itself.'' He tried not to sound too boastful. Emperor, it was horrifying, but he did survive his little time in the Imperial sledgehammer. He listened to the rest of what she had to say. Atellus frowned at the news of the Tau. And of someone in PDF command still sending everyone to the Orkholds. He heard from some other guardsmen that a tactic their commander used was just to not fight the Orcs, eventually they would throw themselves at your defensive positions. But the brass being overconfident wasn't news. The Tau were. ''Sergeant, don't you think it would be better if the Planetary Defence Force was to go partake in that skirmish? That's the sort of thing people look happily upon, not their children's bodies returning from some useless fight that barely concerns them.'' He pointed at those people who were heading there. ''Meanwhile, the Governor's enemies are in their churches, in plain sight of the populace. I say we go clear out that Nob or whatever the Greenskin is. Are you with me?'' He hoped his reasoning was logical. As a child Dariel at least remembered some of the times the soldiers would fight against gangsters or rogue Orcs in the city. It was pretty cool, although mom was scared and made him pray instead of watch.
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Sallin_Kari » Tue May 24, 2016 4:48 pm

And this is why Dakauz is convinced that Mekboyz should never become bosses, they get too focus on gun and not WAAAGH! Orks don't WAAAGH! for guns, they get guns for WAAAGH! It's just unorky not to! Still, Dakauz understood now was not the time to make a grab for the boss position. He had little interest in fightin' pit at the moment, but he figures he best wake the sentries, if only for appearances. Sneaking up to them, Dakauz pulls out his bolter and blasts one of the dozin' gitz ears off, shouting, "Get up ya runty gits! If I'z find ya dozin' on da job 'gain, ya headz iz next!"

Once he was sure that they understood he decided to go hunting for a bit. Heh, maybe he can find that 'umie transport again, blow it up and take whatever is left. That's be a right orky thing to do! Though at this point Dakauz would be satisfied with blowing up one of the 'umies farm equipment for fun again. Anything to break the monotony.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby Hazard1325 » Wed May 25, 2016 4:09 am

Natalie glanced around at the PDF forces and then to the lieutenant and shook her head. "PDF troop? Nah, I'm a mercenary. Used to work with a Rogue Trader but his operation's not doing so well at the moment. Just got in town a week or so ago and I'm looking for work. Thought I'd give you first bid, otherwise I can probably find plenty of work elsewhere. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of influential figures with all the Xeno's running around. Pretty sure they'd pay but I'd rather work for the Imperium if you can give me a decent rate. Going to be a lot more than just three rations a day though... this multilaser isn't for show." She boasted trying to get him to make her a juicy offer. Of course if he wasn't authorized or was unwilling she might just have to look elsewhere for a contract.
Hazard1325

Postby Unradical Dude » Wed May 25, 2016 8:02 am

Hmm. Something attacked the Orks here? Or perhaps this particular Gretchin annoyed its superiors for the last time.

Well, nowhere to go but forward. Sera opens the hatch and leaps into the dark, weapon primed.
Unradical Dude

Postby Sundance » Mon May 30, 2016 2:46 pm

Tarner had her rifle raised high, as she prepared to move into the building. Her other hand slowly moved up as she made a sign of the others to prepare. "Two xenos spotted, Orc-class, three other xenos next to them, Grechkins! Fire on my command, wait for the Photon Grenade, then lay down fire!" Her eyes rested on the sack for a moment, and a cold shiver ran down her spine as she saw it moving. "Horsepiss, what is inside that thing?" An cold anger creeped up inside her, as she recalled the way the imperials tormented her own people by forcing them into small sacks, then beating them to death with farming tools. But this was no sack made out of fabric, this was something organic, something fungal.
Humans were much tougher then Tau, sometimes they even could match an orc in close combat, but she wouldnt wanted to place this at a test. With a grab to her belt she pulled out the Photon Grenade, then threw it into the room. "Open fire!" She said calmly into her vox, before she reached for her own rifle to join into the fire.
Sundance

Postby Gorbaz » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:53 pm

Sorry everyone! I've been so busy with preparing for getting this house on the market, that I've not had the time to finish off what I started days ago! Here's what I have, and I will try to update the post with the rest after work tomorrow.

DARK ELDAR

The young girl let out a shriek as the needle plunged into the wound on her get, its potent contents quickly mixing with her blood and getting pumped round her body. She weakly tried to fight you off, but with her heart beating so fast, the drug mix quickly made its way through her, and the changes came very quickly after. Her eyes started to look glassy and she bit her lip as she looked between the two of you, the drugs obviously skewing her perception of reality. “I… I don’t…” she managed to whimper before a damp patch started to appear on her trousers. Once the bared breasts were presented to her, her attention instantly snapped to them and, shakily leaning forward, tried to place her head between the explosed globes, breathing in Haara’s scent and licking at her cleavage

TAU

Flinging open the hatch, Sera drops in to the darkened room, blacksun filters already compensating for the low light level. The stench inside was far worse than outside and, although the Orks were not exactly the most hygienic of species, this was a whole new level. Just ahead there was a group of Orkoids standing around a large fungal pod on the wall – two of the Orks oft classified as “boys”, and three of the smaller sub-class of “Gretchin”. All appeared to be in a state of rapture with the pod… until the flash of fire from the Gue’vesa squad at the main enterance lit up the building, swiftly gaining their attention and, fortunately, distracting them from yourself.

DC15 for dark environment, -2 for filters, -2 for aiming, -4BS = DC7

18 – hit – Ork (7 health, 1 armour, 4 toughness. Weapon strength 6 +(D6=5), armour bypassed. 11-4=2, Ork on 0 health)

17 – hit – Gretchin (6 health, 0 armour, 3 toughness. Weapon strength 6 +(D6=4), no armour. 10-3=3, Gretchin on 0 health)

10 – hit – Gretchin (6 health, 0 armour, 3 toughness. Weapon strength 6 +(D6=5), no armour. 11-3=3, Gretchin on 0 health)

6 – miss – Autopistol shot goes wide
]

With the squad in position, they all open fire with the skill born of Human soldiers given Tau weapons training. Each man picks his target – one on one of the Orks and the others at the Gretchin, leaving the final Ork for Jayla. The first ork is felled by a pulse round to the head, punching a hole right through, and two of the gretching fall quickly after. The auto-shot at the final gretchin goes while while Jayla's bolt round explodes against the final Ork's armour, only slightly injuring him.

7 – hit- Ork (7 health, 1 armour, 4 toughness. Weapon strength 4 (+D6=2), 1 blocked by armour. 6-5= 1. Ork on 6 health)

ELDAR

Moving out from hiding and into sight of the Imperial transport caused it to instantly slew to a halt, the driver having slammed his food down on the breaks the moment you appeared to them. You didn’t need your telepathy to tell that both the vehicle crew were instantly attracted to your fine features, slim curves, and tight armour. In fact, if the Humans were any more blatant about it, they would be needing to pick their tongues up off the floor! No doubt they thought they were being cool and refined, but it was the little things you could see that made it clear. The driver gave the passenger a nudge with his elbow. “Hey there girl” the passenger said in his accented Low Gothic. “Fancy seeing someone like yourself out here. You looking for a ride?”

A quick scan of the man’s mind revealed that, while she was being offered a lift, there was an alternative meaning behind the word ‘ride’. One that, given their visual cues, was hard to miss, even with their primitive attempts. “Would offer a place on the back, but it wouldn’t be comfortable. Wanna scoot between us?”

A gunshot from further up the ridge made everyone glance up, the sights of a particularly large Ork standing on one of the watchposts, smoking run in hand while a Gretchin cowered in front of him greeting them

ORK

Shooting Grot in the ear – 20! Critical success!

Pulling out your slugga, you take careful aim at the Grot’s ear, lining up the sight (a bunch of nails hammered into the top), and squeezing the trigger gently. As expected, the snub barrel makes an almighty cough and throws out a slug with such precision that it perfectly seperates the ear from the Grot’s head, sending one flying away while the other clutching at the stump. The Grot himself let out a wail, scurrying away into a corner and looking up at you with the fear that all things smaller than you should. “I wozn’t dozin’ boss! Squigz honna!” he squeaked as he tried to make himself as small of a target as possible for any follow-up attack. Of course, it was blatantly obvious to even the blindest cave-squig that the little greenskin had been asleep as, just down the ramp leading into Zhargtown was the Humie transport, stopped dead in its tracks, and with a tall, slender woman with pointy ears talking with them.

Apparently the noise of your gunshot had not only alerted them to your presence, but also woken up all the other sentries who were now busy trying to look like they were doing things so as to avoid getting a kicking.

SISTERS

“Well then, ‘Miranda’, perhaps you can walk your fat ass over this way” came a stern voice from her right as she made her mocking strut. Walking towards her was Sister Superior Rosie, a very young initiate in step but just a bit behind her. “I have been informed that you have been selected to seek out and eradicate some heresy on this rock and, not only that, but you went against protocol and went straight to the head of our convent in order to secure a very specific mission. Am I correct?” By this time the sister superior was right up in Rosette’s face and, being taller by at least a foot, the top of her bust was more at eye-level than her face was. Miranda herself popped her head out of the armoury but, with the imposing figure there, decided to slowly slink up behind Rosette rather than loudly announce her presence. “While no doubt you will be facing correctional activities when you get back, for now I have another task for you”. Stepping to one side, she motioned for the shy initiate to step forward. “This is novice Helen. She *will* be coming with you, and you *will* make sure that she is safe while in your care. Now. If you are so concerned with how much padding you have in your rump, we have a Tourox in the garage that is not being used. I assume one of you two ladies can drive…?”

IMPERIAL

(Daniel)

The sergeant thought about the proposal, slowly nodding her head. “Part of the Guard, eh? I’m sure there are plenty who would envy the chance to head off into space and see other worlds, even if it is only their battlefields”. After a moment, she gave a smile and stood to attention – technically both being of the same rank, but the extra experience of being in the guard granting him that extra bit of respect. “I believe you are right. A good homefront victory at the hands of her defenders will stir the people to action, and see the preachers of rhetoric for what they are! Sergeant Jenna Miles, ready to follow your lead”. She indicated off to one of the roads running from the main thoroughfare. “That should get us to the quarantined zone. Here should be a squad at every intersection guarding the area, if protocol is being followed. They should let us pass, but I wouldn’t count on being able to seconder more than a couple of men from them”

(Natalie)

The man leaned back in his seat, looking you over once again. “Not everyone can pull off using a multilaser as a sidearm. That’s a special skill right there” he said, scratching his stubble before turning to his computer screen and hitting a few keys to bring up a list. “As a government-controlled organisation and military outfit with a fresh supply of recruits on hand at any moment, what I am authorised to offer won’t be much. I can offer lodging in the city, outside of a barracks, and covering of all expenses. Other than that, it would depend on what you want to do. I can offer a bounty on the elimination of any special targets that we have, but can’t set to pay rates. Also, financial compensation for operations performed at the front.” He looked away from his console and back to you, leaning forward on his desk again. “There may be private security contracts within the city, but can’t comment on them, how much they pay, or that the gentlemen’s club Society of Sensation have been taking on a lot of security lately who, as far as we can tell, are very happy with their jobs”

CHAOS

As would be expected with such a comfortable abode, the water pumped through the shower was pure, thrice filtered, and kept as a pleasant temperature, and the supply of cleaning items on a recessed shelf helped you clean yourself off thoroughly, the last of the drying blood soon vanishing down the drain. The voice in your mind remained silent, but you got the impression that it was relishing being present while your let the warm water splash against your naked form, and carefully scrubbed yourself down. “Almost perfection” it purred once you had finished, and turned your attention to the manacles

roll – 11

Taking a careful look at the chains and cuffs that came from the wall, you could tell that they were not attached to the wall, but rather ran beyond it and to something else. However, as the hole through which they ran was so small, you could not tell what was on the other side. The manacles themselves seemed simple enough, a twist-lock mechanism rather than a key meant that they could be gotten out of quite easily, and the chains were long enough so that if both were brought together you could lock or unlock them yourself. There were a series of carvings on the inside that you could not identify, but something told you that your companion probably did, given the sudden feeling of excitement the momentarily washed over you.

Clamping both the manacles on your wrists, you give them a test tug, feeling that whatever they were connected to was quite secure, but did shift a little, before sliding back. Probably a mechanism of some kind but, given your experimentation so far, nothing to cause you concern. Now, you found yourself facing the wall, arms in the air and hips thrust back due to the design of the tub. You can’t help but think that your Master would probably have installed short ankle manacles too, had he found a wat to do so in the tub without compromising its ability to hold water. “Such a splendid specimen” the voice cooed. “I wonder what would happen if one of your Arbites wondered in right now? Perhaps a little prod of its ‘maul’ ”.

Psychic roll = 16

You get the sense that, whoever or whatever the voice was in your mind, that it was trying to impose itself on you, and something about the manacles was enabling it to do so. However, somehow you know that it is not strong enough to do so in its own, and it needed you to open the way for it. Your warp-sense was telling you that it meant no harm and, more likely wanted to just play, but then the other realm was notoriously tricky to properly understand
Last edited by Gorbaz on Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
One way, or another, I'm going to find you, I'll get you, I'll get you!
Gorbaz

Postby An Ying Hu » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:01 pm

"A fitting pet name," Haara replies to Zirix with a smirk. "Doesn't seem like you care much for anything other than combat," she tells her in a disappointed tone as the other revealed her lack of intent to join her. Still, even without her companion, she was confident that she could milk various kinds of suffering and bliss from this entranced human girl, as she would let her suckle on her breasts for a while, enjoying the pleasure offered to her nipples before she would start to inflict pain with her sharp nails, digging into the sensitive girl's skin and dragging her face down to her nethers so she can lick and plunge into her nethers, the alchemical substance working its sway over her as she straddles her face.
An Ying Hu

Postby Hazard1325 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:14 am

Natalie tilted her head considering what the officer had said. She figured operating solo might suit her more than falling in line with the local guard in larger operations. Its not that she wanted to avoid the PDF or any guard regiments on duty, it was just easier not to get caught up in the chain of command. "Tell me about local targets for bounties, I'm sure you've plenty of Xeno's on that list?" She asked eager to get out of the city.
Hazard1325

Postby Sallin_Kari » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:15 pm

Dakauz plucks the grot out of the corner and brings it right outside his mouth so if the impulse takes him, he can just bite off its runty little 'ead, "Oie, ya dink I'z dumb? I'z not see ya lyin'? YA LUCKY I'Z GOTZ BETTER DINGZ TO STOMP DAN YA!" With that done he tosses the grot aside, not caring whether or not the grot slams into a wall or even falls off it, as he peered at the transport. That slender 'umie must be one of them panzees. He'd never seen one before but he's heard of them, namely that they like to run away and get others to fight instead. He wasn't interested in her, as he figures she'd only run away, but she did stop the transport which gives him more time. They'll be looking his way if they're close enough for him to see them, so he'll go out back and around them where they're not looking. Satisfied with his kunning plan, he quickly got off the wall before leaving from the other side of the camp, intending to loop around and catch them by surprise.
Random person in the comments section of a random hentai manga- "Now I am ashamed of myself."
Me- "Posh, shame is for fools and people with friends... we need no such things, we have the internet."
Sallin_Kari

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:45 am

Helen hid behind her aunt rosie looking at the other novices rump as she walked tauntingly blushing with a kind yet nervous smile not saying anything ,

When her aunt Rosie was lecturing the two women and couldn't help but look at her behind as well until she is revealed..

She stepped forward keeping in a proper by shy posture looking at her two new squadmates if it wasn't for her power Armor shed be seen shaking , Rosie knew well , When she was nervous but also when she was "attracted" to something.
lilgrunt1

Postby exalted » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:20 am

Rosette froze mid strut as she heard the Sister Superior's voice, her confidence immediately deflating. Why is everyone bigger than me, she sighed mentally, head bowed to avoid staring straight at the Superior's breasts as she listened to the woman. Her hands clenched as she was reminded of the looming punishment caused by Miranda's actions, but decided to remain silent, knowing that trying to deny or explain what had happened would only make it worse.

When the other Novice stepped forward she shot the sort of look that said 'You got me in trouble and I will get you back', inwardly groaning at having to look after SS Rosie's pet project.

"Yes, Sister Superior," She replied when asked about driving, "I have read the manuals on how to operate that vehicle."

Once Rosie left she grabbed the other two novices by the arm and dragged them behind her as she stomped to the garage.

"Alright, that's it, we're going." She snapped, "I aint getting into anymore trouble because of you two."
exalted

Postby lilgrunt1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:50 pm

Helen saw the look of the other sister sensing her hostility and began to look worried not knowing what she did wrong.
"I'll s-see you l-later aunt Rosie b-be s-safe , i-ill keep you p-posted." She hugs her before leaving grabbing her sketch book.

After she was dragged she seemed to become more nervous" w-what did i-i d-do wr - wrong sis-ster.?,"
lilgrunt1

Postby Randomizer4 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:35 pm

Dariel smiled and patted the woman’s shoulder. ‘’Let’s go then, Sergeant Miles.’’ He looked down the road. ‘’Let’s waste no more time then, before all those Tau are slaughtered by the Greenskins.’’ He said it with a bit of sarcasm, as he truly had no clue how strong both forces were. Walking down the road and trying to recruit some spare guardsmen from the checkpoints, Dariel tries to make his way to the western quarter of the city. While walking, he briefly checks over his weapon to make sure it works. If he reaches the quarter, he stops to talk to his squad. ‘’All right everyone, listen up. I don’t want any of you to die, and in my experience, they die when they underestimate orks and aren’t careful. Keep your eyes open while we canvas the area.’’ Dariel grabs his gun. ‘’Anyone from this quarter? Any suggestions where the Greenskins are?’’
'The fountain of lewd is within, and it will forever bubble up, if thou forever diggest' -not Marcus Aurelius

Am back here as of february, so do get back in touch if you missed me or if you wanna chat or rp!
Randomizer4

Postby Phoenixcz » Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:14 am

Responding out loud to an empty room seems crazy. Hearing disembodied voices is usually a sign of slipping sanity... but Lilith is pretty sure the voice is real. And sanity is for the weak, anyway. "Oh, that does sound like a fun idea." It really does. Lilith regrets she didn't have a chance to test the restraints with her master. The chance she'll get an opportunity with anyone else seems slim, considering the two dead bodies in the house. "But Arbites? I've heard they take their duties too seriously. I don't think they would take an advantage of the situation. PDF or local police, perhaps."

Now, what does the voice wants? The feelings Lilith sense from it doesn't seem dangerous. She wouldn't mind surrendering to its will, at least temporarily, but she's still cautious. Is that a good idea? She doesn't know what it's capable of, but its efforts to influence her weren't too aggressive so far.

But then, murdering her master wasn't the smartest idea either, and yet Lilith still did it. She's confident enough that her will is strong enough to overpower it if she disagrees with its intentions.

"Now, what do you want from me? Show me...."
If it takes me two weeks or more to respond to a RP without prior notice, send me a PM. It's more likely I've missed the last post, forgot or got distracted and need a little reminder rather than deciding to drop the game without warning.
Phoenixcz

Postby lilbooth » Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:09 am

Celedra was a touch surprised at the suddenness of the humans to stop. Sure she was attractive, but far from the Eldar ideals of beauty. Most of her time around humans was in battle, and nearly all of them were hidden behind thick suits of armor. These humans, however, lacked the thick carapace of their counterparts. She wasn't particularly fond of the idea of sitting between the two blatantly aroused humans, but the ideas of walking all the way to the human outpost, and staying here with the now trigger happy Orks, were far worse ideas. Celedra glanced back and forth between the Ork town and the Imperial transport. Two horny humans were far easier to deal with than an entire clan of Orks.
"That would do nicely, thank you." Said Celedra as she glanced back at the passenger of the transport. Her voice was soft yet proper, almost courteous. She quickly made her way to the passenger side of the vehicle and waited for her would-be suitor to open the door and assist her inside. If these humans thought they had earned some primitive mating ritual without putting in some actual work then they were mistaken. She was grateful that they offered her a ride, the alternatives involved killing them, trying to control both their minds for the entire journey or the dreaded walking she would really love to avoid. She was quite interested, to be honest, in the sexual approach of the mon-keigh. She had no emotional attachment to either of these men and therefore did not fear the wrath of Slaanesh.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Unradical Dude » Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 am

Combat with the Orks. No time to waste. Her tea have done admirably up until now, taking almost every target out before they could respond. Sera raises her plasma rifle and shoots at the final Ork, hoping to help them clean up here.
Unradical Dude

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay