Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Intimacy

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Intimacy

Postby Necrothorn » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:08 am

"All over the world, there are adventurers great and small. The Expedition Society has hereby declared the date of the Expedition Games! The winning team in this prestigious event shall be crowned as the top explorers in the world, but getting there will not be easy. Missions grant Expedition Points, which determine ranking. Now, get out there and explore!" -Arcanine, head of the Expedition Society.

VintageBass & Nescafe:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Nice and safe at home, you two were enjoying a sunny afternoon. Until, that is, the Exploud next door checked his mail. As he read, you both were able to hear every word. The Expedition Society was finally doing something to prove which team was best, but why stop at watching the games? Expedition Society HQ, get ready for two more.

Firehead & thealchemist:

While on a trip to the Electric Continent, the two of you happened to bump into just the right person. Moments later, you're listening to Arcanine, THE Arcanine, as he announces the Expedition Games. Joining the Society may be a bit tough, but this could be the break you were waiting for.

CumInTiana01 & Nobudi:

While adventuring in the Grass Continent, the two of you happen upon a letter dropped by a Wingull that was in too much of a hurry. The letter gives the announcement from Arcanine and sounds oh so tempting, but also like a prank. Do you trust the letter? You're not currently part of the Expedition Society, but how hard could joining be?

Vhexo & Soru:

While diving in the Water Continent, you find a particularly large BigPearl, and, thinking to sell it, return to the surface. Unfortunately, you don't know anything of its value. The local merchant insists on the BigPearl being nearly useless, but does offer you information for the item, which you agree to after an hour of thinking the offer over. And thus you were told of the Expedition Games. Only to turn around and see the flyer for yourselves. And unfortunately, the merchant has disappeared with your treasure.
Last edited by Necrothorn on Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Abortion is accepted only by those who have been born.
(Personal opinion)
Necrothorn

Re: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Intimacy

Postby Nicoffee » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:23 am

"Enjoying a sunny afternoon", for Youssef, actually meant he was inside his room, curled up under the sheets and with his face in the pillow, his mask tightly gripped on his hands. Incidentally hearing their rather loud neighbor read out loud the contents of his mail (Again). While the information itself was usual, Youssef made a mental note he needed to get that guy kicked out of the neighborhood...Or maybe just get some sound dampening things on his wall. He let out a short 'hmm' in thought, yes, that could work.

Regardless, he figured he should crawl his ass out of bed, and so he did. Sluggishly sliding himself off from under the mattress and rolling down the dark carpet below. He slowly began struggling himself to his feet, stretching his arms and legs, while his second pair of hands went to diligently fix up the bed and leave it organized. He turned around and finished up tidying up the bed before taking a look at himself, having slept only using a pair of black breeches, he sighed exhausted at the thought of having to change, but got on with it, regardless. Managing himself over to his closet to get some clothes on...While he's off doing that, I think this would be a good time to describe the place.

The home consisted of six rooms in total. It all started with the entrance room, it was a big circular room with a big fluffy wool carpet on the floor, Youssef's buy, that one, he often ended up falling asleep on it instead of in his room, anyways, moving on. From that main room, there were three archways, covered up with curtains, one to the right, one to the left and one in the center, opposite to the entrance. The right lead to Youssef's room and the left to Thornton's, the one in the middle led into a short hallway which then had a sliding door on each side. The right one led to the place's little kitchen and the left one led to the bathroom. Back to Youssef's room, however. He yawned once more as he walked out of his closet, now dressed up in his usual full black attire. His second set of arms stretching themselves a bit as they adjusted to now coming out from the holes in the back of his shirt.

Regardless! Youssef found himself heading for the kitchen, where he swung open their fridge and stuffed his head inside as he reached out for the contents of the back, eventually pulling out a small bottle of yogurt. Pulling out the small lid decorated with the face of a smiling Miltank holding a bottle of milk, before he got himself a spoon and got started on having his breakfast...Lunch...Snack...Whatever, he was hungry. He scooped up a mouthful of it and shoved it in his mouth, slowly beginning to waltz around the house as he would go look for Thornton, no doubt he had heard their neighbor's dramatic reading as well. The moment he found him, he'd walk over right behind and greet, in-between spoonfuls of yogurt. "...Noon. We participating on that, right? Like, the thing, our neighbor just mentioned. You know, the expedition thing...Thing." He...Elaborated, before putting another spoon full of yogurt down his mouth.
Nicoffee

Postby Firehead » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:49 pm

Ashton wasn't paying much of attention to where he was going as he started walking into some small settlement. Various pokemon going about their business unnoticed by the young fire-type. He knew he had told his parents he would find his way in life and make them proud, but the longer he went the more he felt lost. Between his lack of assertiveness and his embarrassment over his feminine figure, He simply could not find anywhere he felt comfortable.

He was soon drawn out of his thoughts when he bumped into someone. He gave out a quick 'sorry' barely raising his voice enough for even him to hear before looking at whoever he bumped into. He saw a Venipede standing before him. She looked rather cute, and he was about to give her a more audible apology for walking into her, but something else suddenly drew his attention.

He realized that they weren't the only pokes who had come to a stop in this location. Turning to where everyone else was looking he saw a very familiar figure at the front of the crowd. There probably wasn't a single person who didn't know who Arcanine was. Leader of the expedition society and a veteran of many a dangerous mission. He had a reputation as a powerful warrior, a cunning strategist, and a charismatic speaker. All those and well loved by all, he was basically everything Ashton had ever hoped to be. He had heard that expedition work could be dangerous and only the most prestigious teams got the kind of respect he'd be looking for, but Arcanine's last line almost sounded like he was talking directly to Ashton. It made him feel ready, it made him feel strong, it made him want to run right up there and sign himself up.

That is until he remembered that expedition work was not solo work. If he was joining they would expect him to have at least one partner to work with him. He began to stare out among the crowd looking hopefully for someone who looked as fired up as he felt. Someone he wouldn't feel too worried to approach and ask. His eyes scanned over the crowd before passing over the forgotten Venipede who'd been there all this time.
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:07 pm

i wen't out of my house early to take a walk, enjoy the morning and the nice breeze it was going through, the smell of the morning it was something i really enjoyed and soon i spot one of my friends not so far away, it was Aeryn, she was probably taking a walk too, so i get closer to her and say hi,"Good morning~" then i ask her to walk with me.

paying much attention to the sky, the letter fall in front of . i looked at the sky agry at that Wingull "Keep your thrash to yourself Please!" then pick up the letter and start reading it not believing what it says, i couldn't believe, i was invited to the Expedition Games. well, it could be someone else and the wingull could made a mistake and drop the letter by accident, but this was so tempting and i needed to try my luck, trusting one letter won't kill me and if it was true, then my dreams were finally about to come true, i had a feeling that i'm going to regret this in the future

"What do you think...should we trust the letter" i needed her confirmation, and it was obvious that if she didn't trust in it, i wouldn't go alone to this important quest, and it 'teams' of one person weren't allowed...so it was with her, or not.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Nobudi » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:58 pm

Aeryn was wandering around, not really thinking of much. Just content with being out and about. Regardless, it quickly came to an end when she heard her name called out. Ah, it was the Eevee she had come to know as an acquaintance. What was her name again...? Lilim... no, Lily? Lilyn! That's right, Lilyn. "Morning... Lilyn," she murmured slowly to the Eevee girl. She didn't know much about her, but what Aeryn knew what that she liked her ass. Not that she said anything since thatwouldcomeoffaspervertedandshewasn'tgoing... Shaking her head to clear herself of such thoughts, she took up her opportunity of walking beside her, though when she wasn't looking, she dropped back a pace or two and her eyes would flicker to the side in order to worship the fine jiggling rump.

So absorbed in her attempts of looking casual, she almost missed a letter landing on her acquaintance. What she didn't miss was the yelling in her ear that followed it. Clearing out the ringing, she noticed the peculiar expression and emotion that wafted off of her. This girl was tempted. Receiving the letter, she scanned the contents of the letter, letting her eyes flicker up to see her and then back down at the letter. If she was so tempted, she was probably desperate for a partner, and considering there was close to no one else around...

A wicked thought sprouted in her mind. She'd get close to Lilyn over this adventure. No harm in getting a few... 'accidental' touches when they slept too close to each other during the nights where it would just be the two of them? She was in. Outwardly, she hadn't changed her expression, but handed the letter back with a small smile and "... I think... we can. Want to... go?" she murmured.
Nobudi

Postby Soru » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:24 pm

"That bastard made off with our pearl!" Vixy complains as they walk away from the market area, breathing out a few embers in anger. She is dressed in her regular outfit which is a red tube top that exposed her midsection and a red short skirt. She also wore a red bikini underneath since they were spending the day diving in the water. She also had a towel draped over her shoulder. "I knew we were getting ripped off but he tricked us with information that found out only seconds later on our own!" She then sighs and looks over the flyer again. "Probably was worth a lot. But maybe we can make that Poké back by participating in these Expedition Games. What do you think?" She turns her head towards her partner to see what he thought about all of this.
Soru

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:48 pm

i was glad that she didn't leave me behind, this was such a big opportunity for me to be as famous as Arcaine, to know more pokemons and to become stronger, and my partner was a cute Ralts, working with her will be great, and probably will give me some opportunities to get to 'know' her better, of course! thank you!" i hug her happily, enjoying the smell of her hair and the feeling of her cute body againt's mine,

I let her go and start walking fast, taking the lead by following the path in front of us "come on, i've heard that the mystery jungle is this way...don't stay behind!" i said with a lot of energy while showing off my body thinking that she might enjoy it, i always been like this, energetic and friendly, but i didn't want to give her a bad impresion about me, it was something i was used to, but she was nice and giving her a bad impresion when we were teams will be really bad...
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Vhexo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:20 am

"Fine. It's probably better than risking getting scammed again....", Zax responded to his partner, gritting his teeth in anger. Oh, he would love to get his hands on that merchant, not just to get their pearl back but to show 'em what happens when you cross this Zorua. He was wearing a normal white shirt, as well as white jeans and a white pair of sneakers. He still had his swim trunks, which were actually black, on under his clothing since they went diving earlier. "Let's see what these Expedition Games are about then. Lead the way. I'm guessing that the flyer has some directions, you should take it with you.", Zax tells his partner in return. They better didn't have to walk or wait too long!
Vhexo

Postby Soru » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:31 am

"Well it doesn't really give directions but it's from the Exploration Society so I assume it's going to take place at their headquarters." Vixy says as she looks over the flyer and then shows it to her friend. "The Expedition Society is located on the Normal Continent which means we'll need to go to the nearest town on the ocean and see if we can get a ride unless we know of a way to be flown there."
Soru

Postby thealchemist » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:25 am

Eona was rushing through the various alleys and streets of this small settlement in the electric continent, excited at the prospect of seeing the world outside of her home hive. Spying a crowd of pokemon down the road, the curious venipede rushed to see what was happening failing to notice the vulpix before it was too late. "Ow. Oh gosh I'm sorry! I wasn't loo-" Eona quickly stuttered out before being interrupted by the speaker which she then realized was Arcanine, The Arcanine.

She hung on raptly to every word he said, feeling her excitement grow until it could almost burst. I need to do this! I need to find a team member! Eona glanced around to find someone to partner up with until she locked eyes with the vulpix she almost knocked over earlier. "Um, hi look I am really sorry for bumping into you earlier, but um would you like to form a team together?" She asked, trying to refrain from bouncing on her toes. "Oh and my name is Eona!"
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby VintageBass » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:10 am

All seems to be going well for the young able-bodied hedgehog Pokemon. Sleeping away on his rustic, and rather soft, bed made out of leaves, Twiggy is at a state of bliss with no covers hiding his girlish figure and the erection he sports whenever he falls asleep. All seems to be right for him, dreaming away of a bright and colorful adventure, going on daring missions to explore what the world has to offer while saving lovely Pokemon and beating up the bad guys. However all of that got shattered into pieces with the eruption of noise coming from next door, rudely awaking Twiggy from his dream and having him staring up at his blue painted ceiling, adjusting to the low light that is illuminating the place. If there was ever a time he wanted to punch someone, it'll be that Exploud.

On the plus side that did kill his boner, letting his peach colored eight-inch pecker shrink back as the Chespin rolls out of bed and begin his day. He starts off with some stretches, loosening up his legs and swinging his arms about, testing out some of his punches before finally making his way towards the door. There's no need to grab some clothes, Thorton enjoys heading out bearing it all, seeing that clothes only get in the way of things. The only exception being his scarf that announces his status as an explorer and whatever item he happens to carry out on their exploration treks. Plus usually Twiggy heads straight towards the bathroom when he wakes up, so the lack of clothes is justified as he doesn't want to waste time getting them on only to then take them off. Not to mention he's with one other person and he made mentioned to him about his lifestyle a couple of times, so he isn't going to freak that many people out because he prefers to show off his natural form.

That out of the way, Twiggy steps on into the bathroom and is still amazed with the place. There is a lot of room in this bathroom with the large spa-like tub, a sauna of sorts and the long stretch of counter that holds multiple sinks, it made him question if there's room to put in private stalls for when they have to use the toilet. Twiggy shrugs the thought off, only to slip on into the tub and get the settings to his preferred temperature, letting the heat whisk him away and he floats in the water without a care. He also managed to get himself clean off in the meantime, grabbing the body wash and really scrubbing down to his skin to make his fur all soft and shiny, before stepping out, grabbing a towel to dry off and letting the tub drain out to prepare it for the next usage.

Twiggy heads on out, feeling refreshed and forgetting that he was rudely awakened, before finding his roommate suckling away at a spoon covered in yogurt. That got his stomach rumbling just a bit as the hedgehog moves his way towards the kitchen and see what kind of fruit is lying about. He settles on some Aspear berries that are sitting on a shelf, before grabbing a knife and chopping them up, putting it all on a plate and then sitting himself down on a chair. He plops one of the sour pieces in his mouth, and he curls up a smile at how wonderful it tastes. The Chespin hears the Yamask talking about something that is going on, causing the Grass Pokemon to scratch his head in thought about what is he trying to get at.

"Yeah... thing thing..." he muttered, spending a good couple of minutes thinking about it before the voice of the Exploud rings in his head again. "Oh right, that thing. Yeah, he just had to shout that thing out, hm? It's a good reminder, but dammit can't we just enjoy a good nap? Sheesh..." Twiggy pops another piece of his berry into his mouth and chews on it. "I seem to recall signing up for that, and supposedly meeting up... where exactly again? Actually if we hurry up, we might be able to tag our neighbor and meet up there."
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Firehead » Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:06 am

Ashton saw the look in the Venipede's eyes and saw that her expression was a mirror of his own enthusiasm. Seeing Arcanine himself give a speech was one thing, but having someone ask him to partner up outright like that made it very clear to him. This had to be fate that he would come here. Something was directing him to join the Expedition Guild. He tried his best to not lose control over his excitement, and his body shook slightly in barely controlled euphoria.

Remembering that she had introduced herself Ashton finally stopped day dreaming and extended his hand to her. "Hi, Eona. I'm Ashton, and yes I'll partner up with you." The question now was signing up. Traveling directly to the Guild headquarters was the first idea to come to mind, but if Arcanine himself was here giving a speech they could be looking to recruit her directly. "Look around and see if you see any sign up desks, or lines, or anything." He began to scan the crowd for any recruiters or people lining up or crowding around something.
Firehead

Postby Vhexo » Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:28 pm

"We're going overseas. I don't like flying all that much.", Zax stated as a response to his partner. He detested flying, climbing or anything that had to do with heights. He wasn't scared of them, of course not, he just had a natural disliking against them. "Let's make our way back to the sea again, then. We'll find someone that'll give us a ride.. Hopefully they didn't have to go through to much trouble to get there, otherwise this adventure would already start off great.
Vhexo

Postby thealchemist » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:00 am

"Great! Nice to meet you Ashton!" She exclaimed, barely keeping her excitement under control. The fact that Ashton was also struggling to do the same wasn't helping Eona's self-control all that much. Thankfully the vulpix had mentioned a task that could help her spend some of that energy. "Okay! I will look over here!" With that, the energetic venipede took off, asking several pokemon around the town about team sign ups.
R.I.P Whores of the Old Republic
thealchemist

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:13 am

Vixy nods and puts away the flyer as the two of them head to the nearest port town to get a ride to the Normal Continent. "Well on the way there I need to stop at my place to pack and change clothes. It's right on the way so it shouldn't take too. You might want to do the same as well."
Soru

Postby Nicoffee » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:28 am

Youssef listened in to Thornton speaking, slowly rising another spoonful of yogurt to his mouth, only to find the spoon and, incidentally, the pot he was eating from, empty. He pouted sadly for a bit before resuming his focus on his friend in front of him. "...Oh...You signed up for the thingy-ma-jingers? Oh. I...Did not know that. The uh...Dude. Yeah, the Exploud neighbor? We following him then?" He questioned, lazily rubbing his eyes a bit, seemingly have not fully woken up yet. He glanced down on Thornton's...Stuff. Following up with a short chuckle. "Let's hope no one's bothered by your...Style choice."

He kinda unceremoniously continued staring down at Thornton's exposed "features", just then realizing he still had the spoon in his mouth and he was kind of just licking it in idle thought. He snapped out of it after a moment though. "Right...So uh...We going?" He questioned, pulling the spoon out of his mouth and putting it inside the yogurt pot, crumpling the plastic trash with his big ghost-hands. He tightened his grip around his mask and worked out a short smile. Due to the way his face was, even when smiling, he just couldn't help but look rather...Melancholic. Constant crying face and all that.

"After the dude...The Exploud dude. To check the expedition thingy..." He "clarified". "I'll be uh...Right behind you." He stated, chuckling a bit.
Nicoffee

Postby Vhexo » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:02 pm

"All right, if your house is on the path than mine is too, we live practically next to each other.", Zax replied as he took a biref glance at the flyer, and then at his partner, before he started walking home. Once there, he'd pack some clothes, some berries for the way and change into his normal outfit, which was everything he was already wearing minus the swim trunks and plus a pair of boxershorts. Once he was done, he'd head over to Vixy's house and waited for her outside.
Vhexo

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:10 pm

Twiggy continues on eating his breakfast... lunch, whatever. It's food, and he's eating it. Anyway, he continues on finishing his berry, plopping each chunk into his mouth and chewing them as he recalls information considering their details in entering this expedition thing. "Yeah, I recall doing that and throwing your name in, or either that it's something I don't remember hearing from the people in charge of the event. Either way, it shouldn't be bad we're working together on this, right?" Twiggy shrugs it off. He wasn't expecting anyone else to be his partner and Youseef seems like a pretty chilled dude, despite his rather... grim appearance and what his kind is know for.

In fact, this got the hedgehog Pokemon thinking about what exactly Youssef is. He isn't like any of the other Pokemon much like what Twiggy is, yet he bears a close resemblance to a Yamask. It could be that Twiggy isn't used to seeing Youssef's kind all that much, especially with the numbers slowly increasing and many of them becoming explorers and rescuers, but really it isn't bothering him all that much. It does fascinate him and some of them are rather attractive, so there is a light side to all of this.

Twiggy finally finishes his food off, getting up from his seat to then take care of the plate and wash it off. Once he finished that off, he turns towards his roommate and nods off. "Yep, we'll be following after the dude," he explained himself, venturing towards the door. He does stop at the thought of him going all out naked, but he smirks at the Yamask. "Well if people throw a fit, I'll just get my bandana and cover up. You aren't bothered by this, are you?" He just wants to reassure himself about his choice, not to disgust his roommate and teammate with his dangling rod. Although there is an itch cropping up and Twiggy twists himself away to quickly deal with that before heading towards the door and venturing outside.

Pointing towards the direction of where the Exploud went, the Chespin motions for the Yamask to follow and headed on off. "Right, stay close and let's go!"
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Soru » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 pm

Once they reached their homes Vixens heads to hers and quickly throws the town with the rest of the dirty clothes and undresses so she could put on some clean clothing. Now with a new tube top and skirt and bra and panties underneath she packs a small bag with some more clothes, some food, money, and some other things before heading out. Seeing that her friend is already there she smiles and then leads the way to the nearest town next to the ocean.
Soru

Postby Firehead » Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:21 pm

Distracted looking around Ashton takes a bit to realize what Eona had just said. "Wait, what?" he asks as he turns to find that she had already left. He hadn't intended for them to split up like that. Now if one of them found what they were looking for, they'd have to re-find each other. Thinking it over he decided the best idea was to stay put. If she found any recruiters this would be the first place she's look. Having decided on that Ashton continued to try to look through the crowd without leaving his spot.
Firehead

Return to Roleplay