Redemption Hall

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Redemption Hall

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:23 pm

Henrietta rubbed her forehead as she tried to clear her head. Damn I'll been in this place too long. The differences between her old manager and this "Manager of Sins" becomes more pronounced as she stands up. Henrietta was tall but this woman towered over her like it was nothing.

When the Manager comment on the ring, the former hitwoman gave it another inspection. "It's the least that bitch owes me for wasting my time. But I won't lie, if was fun getting the drop on her." She said with a smirk

Turning back to the manager, Henrietta put her hands on her hips. "I don't have any questions, I just wanna get started." she said getting a bit impatient.
Mark3000

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:35 pm

[quote="Reaperbones"]I RETURN FOR AS LONG AS LIFE WILL LET ME!

Riptide
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Reaper barely moves his head and there is a lack of eyes, but you know he is watching your movements. When you wrap your arms around him you notice something. He doesn't feel boney at all. In fact it feels as if there is flesh underneath the cloak. When you kiss his cheek you feel soft skin. Before you can question what you felt though, he stands up and brush you off. He steps forward and turns towards you. A laugh fills the room as he pulls back the hood and reveals himself.
http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w524/DarknessIncarnated/2mobdd5_zps3701057c.jpg~original
He ceases his laughter and speaks. "I am not pure, I am not good. I just am. I don't cause death you wench. I COLLECT SOULS!"
He steps back towards you with an angry posture. His black cloak covers his feet and make it seem as if he's floating. Once he's closed the distance between the two of you he pushes you down into a chair. "Sit and open your ears child. You may learn something."
He leans on his scythe and speaks with a serious tone. "Animals kill people, nature kills people, people kill people, but I don't. My job is to collect souls and filter them. Good goes to heaven, evil goes to hell. After the soul has received enough punishment or reward it is sent back to me where I process it and give it to Life who sends it back to the land of the living so the cycle may begin anew. This is all done fairly automatically with me mostly doing paperwork. The seven secretaries I have are souls who while they possess an excessive amount of sin, they also possess virtue thus balancing them. So in order to stay by my side you must prove that you are neutral. Long story short, you want to be my wife, you find a way through these challenges without being too good or too evil. Right now though you have to pass this challenge. The challenge for you now is prove yourself. Somehow or someway, prove yourself."
He walks away and returns to the table. After tapping the side of it with his scythe a stack of papers appear of which he begins working on.

Mark3000

Room Difficulty Roll: 4
Perception roll: 17-1= 16
"Well good luck. Do well enough and I'll give you a reward."
She waves to you as you leave the room and enter the new one. The new room you enter is a fifty by fifty foot coliseum with three guys standing in the middle. They are all in what looks to be chainmail and plate leggings. All three wield sword and shields and stand at 6 feet. They are all fairly handsome and fit with brown hair. Only minor differences in their faces reveal that they are probably family. In front of you sit three weapons: A great axe (1d12), a longsword with a shield hanging on it (1d8 with shield giving +2 AC, 1d10 if you stow the shield and two hand it), And a spear (1d8 and has a further reach). You hear a voice yell: "Choose a weapon and choose wisely."

VintageBass

Your manager takes in all your questions along with three of her fingers. Waiting until you are done before sliding off the desk and around to one of the corners of it. She proceeds to use it as a way to entertain herself so her hands could be free. You notice she's rather expressive as she speaks. "Girl I don't get paid. This job is a reward for being in balance with my sin. The whole fiddling myself is because as the manager of the sin of Lust, I am cursed and gifted with an almost insatiable lust. Give me a minute without something inside me and I start sticking fingers in. Two minutes and I'll find something bigger. Had I gone for three minutes though and I'd have slammed you on the ground and shown you how good my tongue is while forcing you to show me yours. If you refused to show me then I would sprout a nice large dick and face rape you then rape the rest of you. I do mean all of you too. Now the headband is an item that will allow you to focus your willpower into magic. You'll be able to utilize it in the form of spells. First spell comes free, but any others you'll have to learn somehow. Oh and you spoke of deep throating. I might teach you a second spell if you can deep throat this."
She pulls herself off the desk corner and you watch as a two inch thick, eight inch dick slides out of her vagina. She speaks as she starts rubbing it. "Decide quick, leave or please, cus you got about thirty seconds before I come over there and fuck you senseless."

Fantasy Fanatic

The demon pushes off the wall as you ask your question and moves behind you. He speaks as he taps his chin. "What is my purpose? Good question. Maybe I'm here to fight you should you get too close to solving the puzzle. Or maybe I'm here waiting for you to ask the right question. Or maybe..."
He crouches down and leans forward to whisper in your ear. "Maybe I'm here to fuck you like a sex toy."
He rolls back into a sitting position and speaks. "Who knows, I don't."

Dingofiz

Any action that you take after "escaping" from a grapple in your post will be considered null and void if you are unable to escape when I roll. Just a warning.
Escape Roll (Str): 4+1= 5 (Direct force failed)
Escape Roll (Dex): 16+3= 19 (Flexibility and dextrous movement has saved most of you as you sacrifice your jacket to escape)
Your panting after the ordeal with the fog and after you finish looking for the chair and thinking over what to do next your realize something. Your cute little short shorts, are no long around your legs. You feel exposed with only your underwear and shirt.
Environment shift: 5
Your planning is interrupted when you spot the fog rapidly shifting in a foot wide circle before shooting up like a geyser. It receded back into the fog and after a few seconds you hear one go off behind you. Another few seconds and one goes off under the chair. It consumes it for a few seconds before it drops back down and you see that the chair is...Still there! You deduce that this is just another obstacle, but not necessarily a hard one. What's your plan queen undergarment?
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:30 pm

Funny thing about time when it comes to these sort of situation. While it does seem to be a factor in plenty of scenarios, it only becomes active the moment someone makes their move and let the time tick away, otherwise it's just either frozen in place, tick slowly or chug along at a rapid place. Meg's experiencing something along the lines, listening to her manager as she stops and turns around to focus on her. There's certainly an interesting hiring policy going on here, or they just randomly throw a curse on whoever ends up working here. Whatever is going on money isn't involved and Meg shrugs that off. She could use a little pocket change here and there, and no paid for this work doesn't seem all that convincing for her. Instead there's watching people suffer through their sin and getting their jollies off, while certainly pleasurable in its own right, doesn't sound all that appealing unless there's something else that Meg isn't aware of.

Although the dick growing out of the vagina is certainly a surprise. Not really all that alarming, and the threat of getting raped right here by her manager is not all that unsettling to Meg. She got all that she needed and she's going to make her leave. The headband is a focus for magic? That'll certainly come in handy, although she'll rather use her wits instead of relying on supernatural forces unless there's a completely dire situation where she needs to use it. Whatever spell she got for free is unknown, but surely she can think up of something that can save her ass (perhaps literally) from whatever gets thrown at her. She's crafty enough as is, she can think of something!

And this is likely one of the few times she's passing up on a cock. Granted it's on a woman instead of a man and it's magically grown from her vagina, but it's still a cock. Meg will be out of her clothes and hopping right on top of this woman if she's anyone else, but the limited time she has here isn't leaving her too much of a choice. Plus she made up her mind she's leaving for the next room anyway, so her backwards walking is leading her towards the next room. "OK, how about we save this for next time?" she asked, keeping a sly smile up while pointing at her manager's dick. "Should I get out fine, I'll tend to that and see if there's a moment we can relax... just I don't do any penetration with women. In the meantime, you get to imagine me while I suffer through the next challenge." Meg waves off her manager and go through the door, taking off for the next challenge and see what lies beyond.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:26 am

Henrietta cracked her knuckles as she entered the arena. Its been a while since she's had a good brawl. And these three chumps seemed to be ready for a beating. Looking over the weapon rake, her eyes settled on the great axe. She instantly remembered that time when she grabbed an old fire men's axe to finish a job in Mississippi. Reaching out, the hit woman took the great axe into her two hands and stared at the three fighter. 'Alright lets go!" She yelled charging to swing at the once in the middle.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:14 pm

"You don't? Well, then what worth are you then?" She asks, getting a little pissed at not getting a straight answer. "Now, if decided to continue distracting me or sabotage this machine I'm working on further, you're going to have a few well chosen words with my buddy here." Valera threatens, indicating the adjustable wrench she is holding. She is not going to allow this fool from allowing her to do this.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby BlueLight » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:36 am

(eh, decided to post. My GM (Drugdealer) has IRL stuff which prevents him from posting. Going into with draw.)
Reaperbones Wrote:Alright next rooms will be appropriately challenging. No more puzzles until I can come up with ones that are actually worth doing lol. It's gonna be either outsmart, outrun, or outdo the obstacles for now. Oh for some rooms there won't be an initial perception roll because there will be no point. And in fights you get three actions. You can choose from few things. First is movement, you expend one action to force the opponent to have to spend one to close the distance unless they have a ranged attack. Prepare a defense. Adds a bonus to your defense based on a stat you choose. Yes you can use intelligence and charisma and wisdom. Using an item takes an action too. Attacks are handled through on of two ways. You say you want to attack and I just do a basic roll. Or you get creative and specify how you want to attack or where and I adjust the rolls and effects accordingly. Opponents will have a varying number of actions based on their strength.

BlueLight
You grab the key off the guard's belt and...
Dodge grapple (Dex): 14+3= 17 (Success)
Escape (Dex): 4+3= 7 (Success)
quickly jump back as the guard wakes up and groggily lunges for you. He falls onto the ground as he misses and tries to grab your ankle but you manage to escape his grasp. You hear him shout unintelligible words as you open the door and quickly exit. You lock the door and it along with the key fades. Falling back you bump into a cushioned surface. Quickly turning around you see a six foot tall golden-haired woman with a large C cup chest. You recognize her as your 'manager' from earlier. She speaks quickly while looking you over. "Hello again. So you decided to steal the key? Couldn't think to maybe try to charm the guard? Make him feel better and like you? Yep avarice is definitely your sin. Well now that you know your sin, time for you to redeem yourself. Go on now, time is money. Unless you have questions or concerns?"
She steps to the side revealing a door, but waits to see if you have any questions. She is obviously impatient about it though.

Lina eyed the women as she reaches for the door knob. The look on her face was not exactly hate, or anger; more like annoyance. By the time she touches the knob, she has diverted her view from the women to the door. She then turns around, to look at the women again. "And lets said i tried something else. Maybe showed him these girls" she says lifting up her shirt to put her bewbs on display. "Would you have not said i suffer from lust AND .. av..er..icy? I did what i needed to get through the door, more over i gave him a hot meal as trade." She said self righteously as someone with the moral superiority. Now if she could only figure out what Avarice is. She thought her "sin" was just a bit of greed.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Without further ado your dm posts!

Mark3000

Henrietta's AC: 15
SE: 32+15 (Lilith's Ring)= 47
Henrietta's combat rolls:
First action: closing distance
Second action: Attack Warrior 2 (12+5)= 17 Hit Damage (11+5)= 16
Third action: Attack Warrior 2 (1)= Crit Fail Parried Damage (1+2)= 3
Warrior 1 Attacks: 14+4= 18 Hit Damage: 5+2= 7
Warrior 2 Attacks: 14+4= 18 Hit Damage: 4+2= 6
Warrior 3 Attacks: 9+4= 13 Miss
Warrior 1 SE: 32 Lust 1/10
Warrior 2 SE: 16 Lust 1/10
Warrior 3 SE: 32 Lust 1/10
Your SE: 47-16= 31

You charge in and hit the middle guy hard, but as you bring the axe down for a second attack he parries and puts a nick in your belly. They all swing at you and two get their mark. You're now in the thick of the three, but you can tell the one you hit is feeling the hit.

Bluelight

Your manage examines your chest as you do your rant and smiles.She waits until you are done to begin her speech. She makes you feel like a child with her tone. "First of all it's avarice, it means greed you idiot. Second of all, the guard's job was to not let anybody who he didn't like pass through. Third no sex was required to make him like you. It would have helped but the bottle with the smile on it would have as well. You chose what was the safest option in your opinion which was stealing. The hot meal wasn't bad, but would you enjoy a roofied drink? Probably not. I want you to consider something. Every room has a multitude of solutions. Get creative. Now as I said time is money and the only things I care about is money, pleasure, and the Reaper." She get's a soft expression and tone as she mentions the Reaper.

Fantasy Fanatic

THe demon lets you begin your work again before he interrupts and speaks. "Worth is based on what you do for those around you. I do a lot for those around me. Like entertain them." He points to your wrench and speaks with a wicked grin. "I don't recommend using that on me or the machine. Either action would result in a shocking response." He climbs on top of the machine and shouts. "Look at me, I'm king of the junkyard!"

VintageBass

(Keeping with the trend, I'm giving you a combat room.)
Your manager is rubbing herself off as she watches you leave. Entering the next room you put on the headband and a surge of knowledge flutters into your skull. The spell that came with the headband is called firebolt. It's not that damaging but you realize that you'll need it in a second when a five foot wide ball of green goo begins rolling around in the middle of the room. It seems to sense you and begins heading for you.

Badger324

Perception: 17-3= 14 (Not bad considering you have a negative)
The pat on the butt reminds you of several of the rich men you seduced, but you quickly focus on the room before you. It's a regal throne room with paintings and walls of gold and red. Everything seems to shine with brilliance as you look around. You spot a woman (http://danbooru.donmai.us/data/sample/__original_drawn_by_sugarv__sample-2f2bcd5eaec55d3268a6be5fec53deff.jpg in a throne made of gold and a table next to her with various objects on it. Behind her chair you see the door and above it is a sign that reads: Everything you could want, but only one thing you need. The woman speaks in a heavanly voice. "Come closer, let me see your beauty."
Reaperbones

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Henrietta doesn't give a second thought about attacking the wounded warrior again. She was gonna make a show of dismantling the first one and hope it puts the fear of god in to the others two.
Mark3000

Postby Badger324 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:09 am

When I get the pat on the ass I give a little bit of a light-headed chuckle trying to get on the reapers good side, after all, every advantage counts, but I cut it out when I turn and see nothing. Scoffing, I turn toward the room, and all at once my eyes are driven to the walls and all the decorations lining the wall. "O-la-la. Whoever owns this room must have some delightfully good taste, and some very deep pockets." That's when I hear the woman and turn towards her, noticing the sign as well. "And you must be her. I must say, you have some amazing taste right here, especially in me." I walk around the throne and playfully sit on one side of her and reach around, and take a quick look at the objects on the table, trying to absorb every detail in the room. I hook my arm around her and lean against her. "So tell me, what's your name sweetie?"
Badger324

Postby VintageBass » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:39 pm

This is certainly an interesting place.

Before getting in, there's that headband in Meg's hand she got from her manager that she finally puts on. Firebolt is pretty basic when it comes to spells, no matter where it falls in terms of usage, and it could help her out in some pinches. It's not what she'll expect for what kind of trials she expect for something based around lust, but it's... thematic. Fire does have mentions in lust, and it could work out for her. She never expect herself to be a fire user, but really she can't complain. Any chance to light stuff on fire is good to have, although there's probably rooms where she's going to be limited in terms of this ability. Well once she gets other spells, she'll have those to rely on to solve whatever puzzle in there...

Right now, there's a giant wall heading right towards her. Good news is that due to what it's made out of, she isn't going to get crushed from it. Bad news, it's likely she'll drown in goo if she doesn't do anything about it. In fact, she isn't sure how to even go about tackling this thing outside of blasting it with a firebolt. It's goo, but what kind of goo? Is it combustible? Will it explode when it connects with fire? Is it poisonous? Is it full sentient enough to give her some sort of pleasure? Now Meg isn't stupid enough to allow the thing to take advantage of her, but if she can somehow mold it, there's a chance to blow off some steam and enjoy a good ride while she's here. And she does have her manager once she's out of here.

Right before she does something with this encroaching wall of goo, surely there's got to be other things in this room besides her and the goo. Anything noteworthy, like weapons, landmarks, other signs that people have been in here, just anything that could be of some use. If not, then Meg has an idea for this wall. One good punch into it should wield results, right? It's not all that great but she want to test out this goo and see what it does. Plus enveloping her hand in fire should give her a little more punch to her attack. Might as well get some mileage out of this new spell, after all! One fire punch, coming right up!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:02 am

Valera to once again ignore the nuisance and focus on her work. Who does he think she is, as if she would be stupid enough to get herself shocked, she was a professional!
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby Riptide » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:25 am

I sigh at the pathetic being sitting in front of me. To think I used to admire him, but he turned out to be the type of beureaucrat that got in the way in the first place. It's a bit disappointing, but not the worst thing in the world. Maybe being Lady Death won't be so bad.
"Marriage is not what I had in mind necessarily, but if you are looking for companionship, I can more than provide."
I lean over Death's shoulder, resting my arms behind him.
"It'd be mutually beneficial. I'll continue to have a purpose, and with someone I admire as well. You can have someone who respects you, and who may be able to help with the workload."
I wrap my arms around death, whispering to him.
"I'm not going to bullshit you, I obviously don't want to go to hell, but I don't care for heaven either. I just want to continue to be, just like you. I know I'll lose my bad memories in Heaven. I don't want that to happen, it's a part of who i am. I don't see the point of heaven if I'm not me anymore. Honestly, I feel like I belong here."
Riptide

Previous

Return to Roleplay