Redemption Hall

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Redemption Hall

Postby Riptide » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:00 am

I start to worry slightly as I am filled to the brim with goblin cum. Not because it disgusts me, but because it may end up impeding my process if it weighs me down too much. Regardless, I let out a muffled moan as the goblins finish me off. It was a bit enjoyable, and I am willing to show my appreciation in that way.

I am relieved to see my ravaged state was only temporary as I pull myself off the ground. I turn to the woman, unfazed, and smirk back at her as I explain my philosophy.

"Not spiteful. Just reasonable. I am not a fan of senseless violence. I will take any measures to avoid it. Now, I know any weaker mind would have fought and killed the goblins, and you would have came out, and said: 'Aha! You are a terrible person! Self defense makes you terrible. In to hell you go!'. I saw past your trick and decided to take the pacifists path. You might have missed that part of me, but I do enjoy helping people. I've dedicated my life to helping people. When everything is taken away from me, I'll be willing to use my body to help satisfy those in need. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to move on. Unless I need to fuck you as well."
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:27 pm

Henrietta seems pleased as Lilith's form changes. "So it looks like you're all talk. You may be a demon but you scream like a virgin." the mercenary says as she continues to play roughly with small demon. She had completely forgotten about her reason for being here. Her anger slowly turning to glee as she continues her power trip. "If you want me to stop. You're gonna have to beg." Henrietta said as she pushed more and more of her fingers in until she's practically fisting Lilith's pussy.
Mark3000

Postby VintageBass » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:04 pm

OK, that's one pattern figured out. It is indeed the colors of the rainbow on display and it goes around in a loop. However there is the problem of what each symbol has in common with each other. Something about violet is coming up for her, but what exactly is the symbol that this girl needs to paint next. Getting it from her is going to be too difficult and will pretty much defeat the purpose of all of this for her to figure things out, but that rapping of fingers is also not helping. That boy is getting pissed with her dwelling on this, but what can he expect? This woman wasn't in the right mindset when she got here and she barely has a clue as to how exactly she needs to get out of this first room! Of course she's not going to work like anyone else, either by breaking away from the linear path to flirt or simply take longer to work out something that is obvious but blinding to her at the same time.

This pressure isn't helping her mind whatsoever, yet she needs to concentrate on figure out what exactly do these images have in common besides going around in a rainbow.

Feeling the girl clinging against her, Meg is really starting to feel bad for the young girl and she gives her some reassuring pets, all to make her feel more comfortable and safe. "There, there, that's good enough," she told her. "I got one of the patterns, I just need to look into what's next. Once I get it, I'll help you with your painting and we'll be all done here, OK?" She really wants to be on this girl's side in this. In fact, every ounce of her simply wants to go over to that boy and take the key from him, and tell him she's done with this and get the girl out of this place. But again, there is a problem with that and simply wasting her time is only going to make things worse. So there has to be something to these symbols she's overlooking. Once she gets that, then she'll quickly get the answer down, let the girl work and then make it out of here!
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:07 pm

Well then, let's try this again shall we?

Riptide
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The woman sits on a desk with a smirk. She watches you for a few seconds before speaking. "You act like such a good Samaritan, what a fucking lie. You are on the edge of good and evil. So what if you've saved some people. YOU SLAUGHTERED OTHERS!"
Her expression shifts to anger as she slides off the desk and closes the distance. Her hand roughly grabs yours and holds them in front of your face. "You think good intentions will wash all the blood away? You're here to learn a lesson and so far, it's gone over your head."
She releases your hand before turning and walking back to the desk. She grabs something off it and holds it out. Inside her hand is a gem. She speaks with a calm tone. "You anger me because you may actually earn redemption without reconciliation. This gem is your reward for solving that challenge in a way we didn't expect. It's not much but it'll help you. From here on in, don't expect non-violence to save you. You honestly believe you were doing good? Fight for it. Now go unless you wanted to fuck me?"
The gem disappears from her hand and reappears in yours. She first waves to the door but then leans back and presents herself in a seductive way. Door is open, and so is her legs.

Mark3000

You find that you can only fit the three fingers inside the tiny demon. You relentlessly slam them in and out of her, each time her legs kick in protest and her hands search for something to hold. She continues her screaming and begging for a bit before you feel her tighten and liquid pools in your hand. She lets out a load scream as she climaxes. Your fingers don't stop though, but you realize she isn't screaming anymore. She's lightly moaning but now she's looking at you with lusty eyes.
Lilith Charm (Her Cha vs Your Wis): 17+5= 22 vs 18-4= 14 (Plot twist, sexual energy revitalizes succubi :P she has you slightly charmed.)
You feel your mind go slightly foggy as your nipples harden. Lilith has pushed you onto your back despite your fingers attacking her insides. You hear her speak as she leans down to kiss you. "It's okay luv. You can rape me to your hearts content. I'm yours now and you're mine."
Her words and kiss clear what fogginess was left in your mind, but with it went your aggression. You no longer feel the desire to harm Lilith. She's laying on top of you with your fingers still inside her. Right now she looks like the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Door is still open. What will you do.

VintageBass

You've got one of the patterns figured out. It's a color pattern, but what's the second one?
The little girl is mumbling something to herself, but your attention is stolen by the demon boy who has risen from his chair and is now looking at you two. He's no longer a little boy. He's a full grown demon and is staring at both of you. (Appearance: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2404814) He speaks as he taps on the table. "Last chance, you tell her what she paints or I'm going to use both of you as entertainment."
You turn back to the little girl who is muttering. "People, animals, things..."

Fantasy Fanatic

You ignore the slap on your rump as you enter the room and look around. At first glance it's full of junkyard car parts. No frames or shells just parts like engines, bearings, and exhaust pipes. Across the way if a door with bars over it. The bars are connected to a machine, but you're not sure what it does. The machine isn't functioning at the moment. On the wall is written. "Sometimes focus is the enemy."

Dingofiz

You open the door to your room and feel yourself get dragged in. It takes you a second to get back up off the ground so you can look around. The room is has a layer of fog three feet deep that you can't see anything through. There are is a dinning room table long enough for six chairs on either side and one on each end. Both the tops of the chairs and the top of the table sit above the fog. Across the room, above the door is written. "Stay out of the fog."
Reaperbones

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 pm

Henrietta was grinning like a hyena as she dominated the small succubi. Her fingers exploiting the demon's lower folds. The former mercenary lets out a laugh as Lilith cums. "Does the little bitch get off on being raped? Well I'm not done yet. Before I more on I got a lot of stress I need to work out so I'm gonna ..."

Henrietta trailed off as she looked into Lilith's eyes. All of a sudden, her mind became foggy as their lips meet in a passionate kiss. Why was she so angry a moment ago. All she could think of was being with the little demon. Seeing the open door, she new it was time to leave. But she couldn't leave Lilith behind any more. Unsure to stay or leave, Henrietta's fingers slipped from the demon's slit and simple hugged her. "Do you want to come with me Lilith? I have many more trials to face and I could use the help" She asked seeming like a completely different person. But if the past few minutes were any indication, Henrietta's mood was temperamental and could change on a dime.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:27 pm

"Sometimes focus is the enemy." "Yeah, right. Since when do I listen to others?" Valera asks herself before picking up a few parts of the floor that share a resemblance to what she can see of the machine. Walking up to it, she begins looking it over, trying to move parts to see what does what while observing the result. (Using the trait "Cause and effect" to figure out what the machine does). If anything needs to be done, it's to keep going, removing the bars from the door were her priority, and since they're connected to the machine, it was what she'd be focusing on.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby dingofiz » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:31 am

"Um, Okay..." Elaina muttered to herself, noticing the surrounding fog moving in around her. As much as she likes following rules, she struts toward the table, eager to get out of the fog. She climbs the table to sit crisscross right in the middle. 'Why do I need to stay out of the fog? It didn't seem toxic. Is there something in it?' she ponders. Leaning towards the edge of the table, she sticks her hand in the fog and slowly waves it around. 'There isn't really much to go off of.' She wonders if she should move the chairs around in order to reach the door without entering the fog. Then she takes off the backpack she donned (while Mr Reaper was explaining her situation) so she can look inside it. 'Anything in here I can use?'
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby Riptide » Sat Sep 03, 2016 3:16 pm

I graciously accept the gem, and give a condescending bow after I do so.

"I am no Good Samaritan, of course I know that. I feel bad about all the lives I ended, but I don't regret it. My dirty work made the world a better place. There is no point in me continuing it further. I have no more urges to kill. I will take the least destructive option each challenge, because, as proven here, it is the most beneficial."

When my options, I walk towards the door without a second thought, only turning around with a cocky smirk on her face.
"Sorry, but you're not really my type. Maybe try the goblins, though I doubt their standards would be that low."
Riptide

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:55 pm

Meg is starting to feel dumb for such a simple little trivial reason. The pattern is right there before her all this time and it's taken this long for her to figure out? For how smart she supposed to be, this is a fail overall on her part. Well, no matter, she got what she needed out of this and now it's a matter of solving it so she can get herself out of this room and onto whatever happens next. Time is ticking down and she only has one moment, one chance to give a good answer to please the little brat behind her and walk out of here with the girl not being tortured by some... hot... rather sexy incubus...

OK, things have gotten a bit more intriguing! The boy reveals himself to a demon, and a rather handsome one at that. Meg has all of her attention on this new form of the boy, perfectly entranced by his demonic aura and his updated attitude. Sounds like he's going to get rather aggressive with her, and Meg licks her lips in anticipation at the news. Had she known what this boy was hiding underneath, Meg would have screwed the challenge and just fucked this demon right there and then. If he's all about showing her what he's capable of, then she's ready to toss aside her clothes and pin him to the ground before he takes over and slams right back.

But here's the catch. The demon said he'll have his way with both of them, meaning the little girl's going to get involve in his form of entertainment. Meg isn't one to share her catch with anyone else in this matter, and seeing that this girl is simply innocent in the matter... although this begs the question as to if the girl is much like this fellow here? All of this could be simply playing to her emotions, tricking her to emphasize with this sweet innocent child and protect her from the big bad demon, when she could be a demon much like him. The moment that Meg skips out on this entirely, this could reveal the true nature of this girl, either as being simply pure and innocent like she has been during all of this or bear similar qualities to her demonic friend.

There is a way to test it, but is it worth the risk? Now that Meg nailed the pattern down... wait, what was the color of the frog she drew? If this is going off the wall, then surely there needs to be some sort of orange object, like a glass of orange juice! But if this is off the frog she mentioned, this might be an issue. In fact, this frog is what got her in this predicament and only one more chance before getting some hot demonic spunk... This is rather frustrating.

"OK honey, I need you to be clear with me on this," Meg explained to the girl. "If what you said about the frog is right, I would like to know what the color of the frog is. I got an idea for some kind of drink, but I need the color. If you're going off the wall, then I know a good cup of orange juice will be perfect right after your red panda. But your frog is leaving me confused about that and I'm sure something wet will be good, like what'll be the best drink to come after whatever color you used for your frog?"

This is her shot in the dark on the matter. If she misses... well, Meg has her hands on her pants and is getting them down for the inevitable fucking she's about to get on this. She might as well blown it given she's asking about the color of the frog, but at least she got an idea about what the girl can draw.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Okay time to DM

Riptide

Willpower: 59 (Slow going but doing good)
Room Roll: 2 (This gonna be easy)
As you walk away you hear Pride's laugh and then speech. "You don't know what you're missing luv. Those goblins were nothing compared to what I can do. Do try to stay safe. There is only so much sex your spirit can endure before...well you'll find out."
You don't know why you bothered to stay and listen, but after she is done you proceed into the next room.
Initial Examination: 18+5= 23 (You and your maxed out wisdom.)
All that is in this room is a table with a statue of a man sitting in a chair on one side. The table is completely empty, but as you approach you hear a voice. "Hello there sinner. Me and you shall play a game. You will lay out a challenge, it can be anything you want, and I will attempt to be you at it. I don't recommend arm wrestling though. So what is your challenge for me?"

Mark3000

Willpower: 55
Lilith gives you a warm smile, and breaks the hug as she rises off your chest. She speaks in a melancholy tone while running her fingers down your arms. "Trust me love, I'd go with you if I could. I have a job though that requires me to stay here. Anyways you'll probably hate me you leave this room since my charm will break. I'll give you a ring though. Should you choose to keep it when you leave this room then I will be able to aid you from afar. Well goodbye. Stay strong."
She gives you one last kiss, which comes with a nice ring being insert into your mouth via hers, before climbing off you and sending you on your way. You stand up and realize that you're not in the room anymore. You also feel Lilith's charm wear off and your thoughts are once again solely yours. A lady with red hair, which you recognize as your 'manager', is sitting in a chair with a smirk. "So how ya feeling tiger?"
(I feel bad since I forced feelings on your character. The charm has worn off and I will allow you to decide how your character feels about Lilith without outside influence.)

VintageBass

(Alright you're getting three rolls right now which will decide a lot of things.)
Incubus' Lust Sense: 11+8= 19 (He knows you want the dick)
Incubus' Lust: 9 (He wants a lot of sex. More than you might be able to handle.)
Girl's Insight: 11+5= 16 (She remembers the color and remembers the pattern thanks to your hints.)
Girl's appearance (Finally found one I like): https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__ikazuchi_and_minamoto_kurou_yoshitsune__c6791c8f4acfabf8319d647a45dd9ab5.jpg
You looked at the demon and notice he's give you both a hungry stare. You can reason that if he wants sex, he wants a lot, and you aren't sure if you can match an incubus' libido. If he can't get satisfaction from you then he'll take it from the girl. Luckily for the girl she remembers the pattern and quickly begins painting. A nice painting of glass of indigo juice is now on the easel, and the incubus gives you a nod before speaking. "The door is open. Leave if you have no business here."
The girl speaks after him. "The room is complete. He won't touch me unless somebody starts something."
You understand what that means fully. You have a choice, proceed through the door or risk starting something you might not be able to finish. You decide if the reward is worth the risk if not the cost.

Fantasy Fanatic

Machine examination (Wis): 13+8= 21 Success!
After a minute of following wires you find out three things. First, there is an on button on top of the machine. Two it's missing some parts. Three it powers something connected to the bars. You can't tell what though at the wire disappears into the wall. Before you can go about focusing on your task. A demon, https://danbooru.donmai.us/data/__mikazuki_augus_gundam_and_gundam_tekketsu_no_orphans_drawn_by_liusang__a71248bc6dd97a41b73abb624646d3c7.jpg, appears and speaks. "Hi there, whatcha doing?"

Dingofiz

(You're the first one to actually open the bag and look inside lol)
You discover something odd about the fog when you dangle your hand in it. Occasionally a semi-solid mass would rub against your fingers. You're not sure if it's your imagination though or just something special about the fog. It feels like it'd be too intangible to grab you and vice versa. Looking in your bag you find a flashlight, your encyclopedia, a notepad, a pencil, and an ID with your picture on it. The ID has only two other things written on it. Willpower: 50% and Sin: Envy. While there is plenty of room for more stuff, that is all that is currently in there. You look at the chairs and consider the puzzle. It's pretty straight forward, take chairs and make a bridge. The chairs look to be of a sturdy make, and at most you think you can carry one at a time safely, two with a risk of falling. You've got about twenty feet of floor to cover and only 8 chairs.
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:19 am

I waltz over to the next room chuckling. Does that bitch really think that I'm going to solve all my problems by sucking cock? She is severely underestimating me. I do feel slightly tempted to humor her, but would much rather get through this as fast as possible.

When I hear the next "challenge", I can't help but roll my eyes. I think about just having the challenge be 'whoever gets me to the next room first wins', but I had a much more devious idea that could potentially get me out of all my troubles.

"Whoever can erase themselves from existence first is the winner. Loser becomes ruler of this wretched place."

I honestly didn't care about my own redemption in the long run. I want to be eternally important, the one who judges the sinners and decides if they deserve their redemption.
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:37 pm

(No problem, I figured that's how the charm spell should work in some part."

Henrietta finds herself at peace in Lilith's embrace even if it's just the work of a charm. Hearing the demon's reason for rejecting her offer, she thinks nothing of it. "I'll never forget you Lilith." She says giving the small demon one last kiss.

When Henrietta pulls away she finds herself in a different room. The charm removed, she spits the ring to the ground and rubs her lips. "What the? What did that damn demon do to me?" she said as her annoyance with the demon returned. Picking up the ring the mercenary wiped off the spit before putting it on. A gift was a gift no matter who came from Henrietta thought to herself. It was something her former "manager" would tell her often.

And to her surprise, sitting in front of her was said manager. "Annabelle?" The hitwoman asked with a puzzled look. "It that really you or are you another demon in disguise. Either way we gotta score to settle." She said, suspecting Annabelle may have been behind her actual death.
Mark3000

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:25 am

"I'm figuring this mechanism out. If you are willing to give me a hand, you're free to do so. Otherwise I am inclined to ask you the very same question. What are you doing here? I am most certain I was alone in this room mere moments ago." Valera asks, not even looking at the demon as he appears, only acknowledging him vocally as she focused on the mechanism instead.
Last edited by Fantasy Fanatic on Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby dingofiz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:05 am

Taking a look at the chairs, they seem to be no more than two feet wide. "So there's 8 chairs and about a 20 foot span of fog to cross... If I make a walkway out of the chairs, I'd need to leave about half a foot between them. I should be able to reach the door just fine." I can't see any hinges from this side of the door, so it must open outward...

Ready to move the chairs, I crawl to the one closest to the room's exit and turn it to where it would be most easy to cross. The table seems sturdy, so I stand up and grab the next nearest chair and place it parallel to the other one. And then the next chair. And the next. All the heavy lifting is tiring, and I start to feel weak.

"Ah, I need a break" I say with an exhausted exhale. Being halfway done, I decide to rest. Intent to examine the strange fog more thoroughly, I take the flashlight out of the bag and shine it in the fog. Hoping to get a better view of what's inside.
dingofiz

Location: Somewhere far away... From Earth... Don't bother asking you wouldn't know the place.

Postby VintageBass » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:56 am

That look in his eyes is more than enough to tell Meg what will happen between the two of them. He's interested in going for a long time, she's interested in what he's capable of, and surely the two of them will be a match made in Hell. Banging away, Meg hooping and hollering out of lust while her partner shoves his demonic cock in and out of her various orifices, abusing her to no end and driving her up the walls insane and will make her brain ooze out from the numerous orgasms she'll get from it. All of this got Meg's legs clinging and rubbing together, a small dribble of nectar leaking out from anticipation at the mere thought of doing it with a demon and how nasty things will get...

Until the girl completed the painting, thus ending the trial here.

Meg is disappointed at the end results. Oh sure she's completely free to go at this point, but the fact she has her pants down around her knees and bearing her bare behind to the demonic boy, all out of her accepting defeat, has her feeling slightly embarrassed about this. This doesn't help that moments ago this demon was a young boy that she attempted to woo, and adding the girl into the mix doesn't help Meg's case at all. It may be a part of what this place is all about, but it feels rather awkward and strange to the woman.

Sighing in defeat, Meg pulls up her panties and shorts, getting them back in their proper place as, seeing she has completed the room, it might be better to keep moving. "Well it might be fun to get fucked over by a demon," she replied, adjusting her belt, "but if there's more to the place, then I might as well keep moving. Surely there's going to be others that want a piece of this. So see ya!" She gives the demon boy a wave off, turning back to suggestively wink at him and shaking her booty as Meg walks towards the door. She gives a more friendlier wave to the girl, feeling much more kinder to her even though there's more to her than what is being given about this place.

Whatever, Meg is done here, it's time to see what lies beyond for her!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:37 am

A reminder to everyone. I take into consideration how difficult an action would be in real life. When performing actions try to be specific how you go about them specially if they are difficult tasks like transporting awkward shaped items across rough terrain. Also careful what you say. Just because a room should be easy doesn't mean you can't make it difficult for yourself lol. Here ya guys go!

Riptide

Environment reaction roll: 19 (Well then let's see how this goes.)
The statue breaks into laughter at your challenge proposal. He speaks as he fades away. "Normally I wouldn't accept more than one challenge, but seeing as how the second one is to be handled by my boss...Well have fun."
The statue fades into non-existence, but nothing else changes. After what seems like an eternity of silence you feel a hand grab your shoulder. Before you can realize what's going on, you are spun around and launched back. You end up landing gently in an empty chair. A figure sits across from you and when you see who it is you pause. He speaks with a deep and calm voice. "You challenge me for control over this realm? Bold move. What makes you think you would able to rule?"
The Grim Reaper sits across from you. His hood is down but you can see the outlines of the skull underneath it. He is resting his skeletal hands on the table as he waits for your response.

Mark3000

"Who the hell is Annabelle you little twit? I'm the one handling your sins."
Your manager of sin rises from the chair and steps forward revealing that not only is her face different from Annabelle but also her body. She easily stands at seven feet tall, and her build is built like an Amazon. She still is extremely attractive though. She crosses her arms and speaks again. "So you got a ring from Lilith? Wow must have really impressed her. Well it should help you on your travels. Might want to consider how you feel about her though. The ring is powered by your emotions. But I digress."
She closes the distance between you to and smiles before pointing to a door behind her. "So got any questions before you go challenge fate some more?"

VintageBass

Willpower: 55
As you give the little girl a wave you notice angel wings behind her. She gives you a warm smile as you enter the door. On the other side of the door you spot a girl with blue hair. She has a figure that seems too perfect to be real. Her waist is tiny without her looking starved, her legs long and shapely with hips to match, her chest seems both too big and too perky to be real, and her face seems to tear your breath from you. Her outfit is that of your standard office secretary except for the face that cleavage is cut ridiculously low, you can tell her nipples are a light pink, and her skirt is both short and have slits along the side that show enough of her legs for you to know she isn't wearing panties. She leans back in her chair, revealing to you that she shaves regularly, and speaks with a lusty smile. "Remember me from the lobby? I'm your manager. You did pretty good, even resisted your desires so the child wouldn't be at risk. Kinda got me horny just watching. Well I have a gift for you, come over here and get it."
She grabs a headband from the table and holds it out to you. As you walk over you see her reach her free hand up the skirt and the blush on her face grew a deep red. She speaks after you grab the headband. "Door is -uh!- over there. -OOOH!- Unless you have -UUUUH!- have questions."
She points to the door with the hand that isn't busy burying itself inside her slit.

Fantasy Fanatic

The demon leans against the wall next to you and speaks. "Oh you're never alone in this place. Death is always watching. I wouldn't bother with that machine though."
He pushes himself off it and leans over the machine. He reaches inside the machine and pulls out a gear. He looks at it with a smirk before speaking again. "See just a piece of garbage."
He flicks the gear off into a junk pile nearby.

Dingofiz

Gonna speed do these rolls since all of them use dexterity. All the rolls are for balancing while both walking across chairs and carrying another chair:
Chair 1 shifted to become a step
Chair 2 crossing 1 chair: 10+3= 13 Balance Kept
Chair 3 crossing 2 chairs: 14+3= 17, 17+3=20 Balance Kept
Chair 4 crossing 3 chairs: 4+3= 7 Balance lost on first chair
Escape roll: 4+3= 7 Fail. The fog has you grappled.

You rotate the first chair with ease. It's about a foot and half drop from the table top so you realize you'll have to be careful with moving the other chairs. You get through two chairs with out a single incident. You grab the fourth chair and set about moving it when you feel your exhaustion. You contemplate examining the fog after this chair so you can get a rest. Unfortunately while stepping down to the first chair you feel your arms droop too low and try to adjust. This results in your loss of balance and quick meeting with the fog. While you try to get back up from the fall you feel something wrapping around you. What the something is, it is trying to keep you down. The table is within reach as well as the chair you dropped.
Reaperbones

Postby Fantasy Fanatic » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:00 pm

"Right, never alone. As if this place wasn't creepy enough." Valera says before looking at him with a small smile. "Also, "One man's garbage is another woman's treasure." Valera says before frowning. "And you didn't answer my question. If you're not here to help me fix this machine, then I suppose you have another purpose besides distracting me. Care to enlightening me?"
Fantasy Fanatic

Postby VintageBass » Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:00 pm

Angels and demons? This place is very odd...

Speaking of odd, the moment that Meg makes her way out of the room, she's back to where she started... she thinks, the so called receptionist is here and she's jilling herself off before Meg. There's no other response she has for her "manager" other than an angry scoff at her. Of all the times to be getting herself off, it's now. Granted Meg was about to get herself off to a demon disguised as a young prepubscent boy and was going to get fucked over by said demon while fucking a young angel girl, but something about this purely innocent act got Meg shivering in disgust. This place has some warped sense of decency... and the same could be said with Meg. Question is who's more in the right for how lewd these two women can go.

Whatever, it shouldn't matter anyway. She's stuck in this place and standing around and watching some woman jilling herself isn't going to help Meg at all. Might as well keep moving and tackle whatever the next room has to offer. However her manager did ask about questions and a couple of them are coming to mind right about now, so might as well get some answers.

"OK, I got a couple," she replied. "For starters, you're getting paid to fiddle yourself? If you are then where's my cut and whose dick do I need to deepthroat to keep a steady flow of that cash you're making? Plus you seem to be all too excited about some child demon fucking me over along with that angel girl. You don't seem to mind how fucked up this place is now, do you? Also what the fuck is this supposed to be?" she asked, pointing to the headband. "What is this for and why should I be using this with your bitch stink coating it?"

Meg sighs annoyingly, thinking to herself that this is a waste of time and she should move to the next room. However this headband may be a piece needed for what lies beyond and while she did ask rather pointless questions, it'll be nice to know what will come the moment she leaves. Once the headband is resolved, then Meg will take her leave and proceed on to the next room.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Riptide » Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:00 am

I pause for a moment, as the weight of the situation becomes apparent to me. I'd be lying if I said it didn't catch me off guard, but I smile at the chance to take on an actual challenge for once. I lean back in my chair and smile, crossing my arms.
"I'll be honest, I thought that bitch who has been stalking me and trying to act high and mighty was the one running things down here. Finding out that's the case is very reassuring."
I lean back forward and put my hands on the table.
"Since you asked though, I'll humor you. Frankly, I sympathize with you. I know what it's like to be one of the greatest saviors of humanity, but feared and loathed by billions. Hell, I even hated you to the point that I worked my entire life to defeat you. But in the end, I ended up in your arms, and I couldn't have been more wrong. Death is for the good of humanity. Tyrannical megalomaniacs will eventually lose their grip on the world. Good people who suffer will find peace. Death is the ultimate punishment for the wicked and greatest reward for the pure. And none are more pure than you, living purely to do such a necessary and helpful service to the world."

I get out of my seat and walk up to the Grim Reaper, with a genuine grin.
"I don't want to challenge you for your throne, I have way too much respect of you to even think of that. I instead have a proposition for you. I want to be your companion, to observe your craft and potentially learn it myself. In return, I'll always be by your side, through thick and thin, willing to service you in anyway I can. I'm done trying to fight you Death, I want to finally embrace you."

I wrap my arms around the Reaper, not afraid of what horrors I may come across. I wanted to show my love and appreciation for my hero.

"If you need me to go through the rest of these challenges to reach you as a formality or way to prove my dedication, I'll do it. Being perfectly honest, I have no interest in getting to heaven. I knew perfectly well I was going to hell in life, but it was the desire to positively help humanity in the long run that motivated me through every sick act. Now that I'm dead, I can finally give my all to helping humanity with you instead of being restrained by the bounds of human law."

She gave the Reaper a little kiss on the cheek and a giggle.

"You have my proposition, and I have no interest in seriously challenging you, but if you're up for a friendly game of Twister, I'd love to take you on. You can even invite that bitch that has the hots for me. If she does a good enough job, maybe I'll even decide to finally pleasure her."
Riptide

Postby dingofiz » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:27 am

After plummeting to the ground, I sat up to regain myself. Only after a few seconds of sitting in the fog, I start to feel something tighten around my waist, legs and wrists and I flail in panic. My movements feel a bit slow as the fog, or whatever is in the fog, tries to hold me down. Struggling to stand, I climb onto the table and roll on my back. I take a few minutes to calm down. After I've had time to relax, I glance over to where the chair I recently dropped should be, but all the fog makes it difficult to find. Thanks to the chair's dark characteristics, it's not extremely hard to see it's two legs sticking out of the fog. It seems that it's on it's back, not too far from the other chairs.

Do I dare go into the fog to get the chair? If I just leave more space between the chairs, there are still enough to reach the door...
dingofiz

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay