Redemption Hall

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Redemption Hall

Postby Riptide » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:46 am

I reflexively grab the staff, but throw it to the ground immedietely when I remember the situation I am in. I look to the ceiling, trying to speak against whoever is watching over me. My voice becomes filled with sarcasm.

"I see what game you're playing. You want me to kill these goblins, just to prove that I don't value life. Well you know what? I love life! I'm a pacifist here on out! Everybody is going to live, even if it kills them in the long run. Because fuck me for doing what no one else was willing to do, I guess! Fuck those dying children! Some worthless dying schmuck needs to feel like his life means something for a few more dies!"

In my fit of ego I walk towards the goblins head on, unarmed, with no plan to escape. My vicious sarcasm continues.

"Hello goblins! I guess you're going to try to maul me now? Just so I can impale you and be criticized for self defense later. I know how these things go! I've played pretentious video games! I don't want trouble, I'm sure you don't want to die! Let's just agree to leave each other alone! I just want to fucking get out of here!"
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:46 pm

Henrietta's anger was welling up insider her. She was trying to do the right thing but it was blowing up in her face. Still listening to Lilith, Henrietta feels the warm sensation rise up through her body . Almost as if this woman is trying to pacify her. But another feeling was rising in her body, pure rage. "RAAAAAAAAAA" Henrietta roared as she stood up and rushed towards Lilith. She wasn't just going to slap this bitch. She was gonna punch her in the throat! (Trigger, Blinding Rage)
Mark3000

Postby NeedAMedic » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:10 am

I stumble into the next room, my mind an emotional mess. The guilt of realizing that the men I killed were innocent of the crime I had assumed they were guilty of is crushing. It battles with my very notion of self; if the men were not bad men, if there weren't rapists or killers like I thought, then in killing them I was no better then what I thought they were. If they weren't killers, then maybe I truly deserved to be here. If what I did was to murder innocents, then maybe I don't deserve redemption.
Still, these thoughts are somewhat relieved by two things. First, if the men I killed hadn't raped my sister, then maybe she was okay. Maybe she had escaped somehow, or at least wasn't being treated as horribly as I had assumed. Second, I can recall the faces of girls I had found chained up in the buildings owned by the men I killed. They were bloody and beaten, their clothes disheveled. If the men I killed hadn't done this to them, then who did?

I try to push these thoughts to the back of my head as I take in the room, and the sight of the giant in front of me. I swallow and reach down to pick up the sword and shield, holding them up in front of me in an inexperienced manner.
"Hey!" I call out to the figure. "I don't want to fight you!"
I try to hold the sword and shield in a defensive position, but am unsure how exactly to do that.

Despite my attempts to ignore it, the internal battle over my guilt still haunts me, throwing me off.
(I would like to request some sort of debuff based on her compromised emotional state)
NeedAMedic

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:16 am

So, this is what all the hubbub is all about. Meg steps on into the room, feeling that pat on her butt not only bringing that smile but a light purr from her lips as she ventures on in. What she is expecting out of this is uncertain, seeing that she missed out on whatever briefing needed her to know what she's getting herself into, but she is hoping to get some action out of this and maybe come out a little richer. Surely there's bound to get a few extra pieces of cash from this, along with sating Meg's ever growing appetite for the juicy cut of meat between men's legs, so why should she be worried about this? If they're kind enough to give her a pat on her rump cheeks, then surely they're going to give her a good time with these puzzles...

And right she is. Her eyes did pick up the painting on the other side of the room but her main attention is on the young man with the key. Meg licks her lips in delight, her sight narrowing in on the young man and she starts strutting her way up to him. She'll get his attention one way or another, either through her swaying or with the right choice of words. There is nothing that interests her on the other side, although she will admit that the painting does look rather beautiful, there's only one piece of craftsmanship she's focusing on and she's not going to break away to help the girl. Soon stopping at the boy, Meg extends a hand out to the young man in an offer to shake it. "Hello there, it's a pleasure meeting you here!" she purred, smiling warmly as she presents her curveous figure to the man.
"Just because you can put your dick in it, it doesn't mean you can fuck it"
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:38 am

I'm realizing I forgot to say some things about combat. I'll have to do a massive update to the front page soon.
First off, armor and chance to be hit is based on a base 10+dex or str modifier. It's based upon the concept you are either quick enough to dodge or make it a grazing hit or your strong enough to shrug off the hit.
Secondly, attack is based on the weapon you are using. There is a weapon for almost every stat. Even an int or wisdom focused character will get a weapon that works with their bonuses.
Thirdly, like I said before 3 actions per round. Attack, move, or defend. Defend can use any stat and increases your AC (chance to be hit) by that stat for one attack per defend option.
Any questions just ask me in the OOC.

Riptide
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You throw the staff to the ground and it rolls near the goblins. As you approach them with pride in your step and attempt to negotiate with them they go about whispering among each other. They make a path with smiles on their faces and as you pass them you think that you've won.
Goblin 1 Grapple (Their Str vs your Dex): 17+2= 19 vs 10-2= 8 Goblin 1 grabs your right leg
Goblin 2 Grapple (Their Str vs your Dex): 10+2= 12 vs 12-2= 10 Goblin 2 grabs your left leg
Goblin 3 Grapple (Their Str vs your Dex): 9+2= 11 vs 10-2= 8 Goblin 3 grabs your right arm
You feel them all jump you before you can react. You're on the ground now with them pinning all but one of your limbs and two are reaching into the bags on their backs. You see a growth in the loins that sends a shiver of panic up your spine.
Calm check (Wis): 19+5= 24
You stay calm despite knowing what could potentially happen. You see the staff is within your left hands reach. What's your plan?

Mark3000

Lilith sees you rise in rage and all you can see on her face is lust. She's obviously aroused by your anger and makes no attempt to move when you charge her.
Attack Roll: 20, CRITICAL STRIKE!
Damage (Fist): 2+8= 10x2= 20
Lilith SE: 50-20= 30
Your SE: 32
Lilith lust: 10/10
Lilith made a big mistake and the fact that she not only was thrown off the table but also ten feet back showed it. She coughed as her throat healed itself. She rose from the ground, her skin turning red and claws growing from her hands. Wings burst from her back ripping through her white dress and a suit of leather armor formed on her. Unlike what you would expect from a succubus, she is fully covered with no revealing parts. She speaks as she walks towards you and smashes the table. "Choice has been made, you either beat me or I'm going to rape you for the next hour. No amount of kindness will get you through that door now. Now let's go slut."

NeedAMedic

The warrior in the center of the arena notices your slouch and laughs when you speak of not fighting. He takes a step forward, stabbing his sword in the ground, and appears before you in an instant. You feel only wind as he reaches down and lifts your head. Looking up you see only darkness inside the helmet. You hear a rough but gentle voice. "Seems Ms. Wrath was as blunt as ever. You think you'd have a chance at redemption had you only killed innocence? No you killed criminals, some were murderers, some were just petty thieves, none were innocent but that makes you no less guilty of killing them. Now prove that you believe killing criminals was the right thing. Fight me with all your spirit!"
He lets your head go and jumps back. As he lands he draws the sword and drops into a fighting stance. You feel strength returning to you as you realize that it wasn't you killing innocents, just you killing that put you here.
(I should have phrased what I said better. No your character did not kill innocent people, but there is a difference between killing a petty thief and a mass murderer. If you still want then for now you have a -2 to all int, wis, chr rolls due to a confused mind.)

VintageBass

Flirt Roll (Your Chr vs his Wis): 11+6= 17 vs 11+8= 19
As you approach the boy in the seat you quickly realize something. That is not a young man, it is a ten year old boy. The girl painting is a 13 year old from what you can tell. You approach the boy and he looks at you. He has a serious and uncaring expression as he speaks. "You are seriously trying to seduce me? Your sin may be lust but still have some tact."
He looks at the table then to the paintings lining the walls then to the girl. He speaks again without looking at you. "You could try solving the puzzle or continue your current tactic. Maybe you'll arouse the ten year old spirit boy with vigorous masturbation. Don't expect anything though. You'd have better luck using your brain rather than your body."
(I will be honest, if you can successfully flirt your way out of this which would take some serious god rolls then you'll get the perk cougar which will do something special though I'm not sure what yet, but I'm only gonna give you three chances before shit goes south.)
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:33 pm

After taking a moment o calm down, I realize things aren't so bad. I'm actually a little excited about what's about to happen. I never had time for much pleasure in my life. The only time I've had sex with anyone, was when I was kind enough fulfill a last request of one of my test subjects. Granted, it's was when I already started opening him up, so things got a bit messy, but I enjoyed it none-the-less. The only other time I got horny after that was when they replayed that surveillance footage in court. I almost tried to fuck my lawyer on the spot, and ended up masturbating on the witness stand. That... didn't help my case.

The biggest reason, though, that I'm not afraid of being fucked, is the fact that I know it will piss off whoever is watching over me. They want me to give in to some sort of murderous urges that I've never had. I have no good reason to kill these goblins. They are horny for a girl after years of being trapped down here, possibly having sex with each other. I'm a consenting adult who is willing to give them some action, and get some pleasure herself. It's a win/win situation.

With my left hand, I reach for the loins of the goblin closest to me, and start playing with his cock through the fabric. I show no signs of resistance, and even let out a playful laugh.
"No need to play rough, boys. I'm up for some fun!"
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:14 am

Henrietta just lets loose against the now obvious demon as she sends her flying. "Find by me bitch! I'mma grind you into the ground. " She said as she cracked her knuckles.Solving problems with her fists was always Henrietta's style. She wasn't about to be shown up by some red skin whore in leather. Charged at the demon, Henrietta prepared to throw another jab.
Mark3000

Postby NeedAMedic » Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:21 am

I frown, shaking my head as my confidence starts to return to me from the massive warriors comment. Clarity returns to me as I know understand the reason I am here, and that the killings that I did were not the evil slaughter of innocents. I stand up a little straighter and hold my sword and shield higher, in front of my chest.
"Alright. Thanks for telling me that," I grin and ready my weapons. After a short breath, I yell and lunge at the giant man, striking at the elbow joint of his armor with the short sword. Although my attack is vicious and aggressive, I keep an eye out for his counter attack, trying to read his movements in order to be prepared for his inevitable strike.
(I'm probably fine without the debuff, since she's no longer as emotionally compromised as she would have been at the start of the fight)
Pssst: here's a super smutty thing I'm writing!
https://chyoa.com/story/Bravos-Feminine.14671
NeedAMedic

Postby VintageBass » Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 pm

... OK, so her definition of "young" is off by a few years in this case. She technically isn't wrong in the matter, especially with how mature the lad is, but perhaps with her history going after men is slowly getting back at her. This is more than likely why she is here in the first place. Plus him saying she should be using her mind over her body is sinking in a little too deeply. Usually she has a little more of a strategy to things and just going for the kill like this usually has her regretting her actions, especially with the situation she's currently in.

Either she's going to be willing to play the game, or just go the kill. That key is enticing and if she is going to get out, she needs it. Meg shrugs. "Perhaps. I will say that's a little more to lust than simply sex," she muses out loud, grinning playfully as her eyes wander over to the girl painting. The smile disappears as she looks at the puzzle being presented to her and starts whirling the gears in her head. Perhaps there is something that she can use to her advantage. Granted all of her previous experience with women haven't been the best, this is a young girl working on some paintings so why is she getting this upset over?

Meg shakes off her worries before finally getting something that could benefit her in a way and approaches the girl. She takes a closer look at what is going on with the girl and got down to her level. "Hey there, mind if I help out with whatever you're doing?" she asked in a friendly tone.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:04 pm

Don't forget you get 3 actions during combat. I don't want some fights to take way too long. Will have full combat rules posted soon...sleepy now lol.

Riptide

Realizing that you are not putting up a resistance, but rather you are accepting the goblins' advances they release you and go about their task. The one who you have decided to fondle. drops trough and presents his erect 7 inch green cock. He grabs your hand placing it against his shaft and begins humping it. Another moves to your head and drops his pants. His erection is growing to the same size as his friend's and he decides that he'll be placing it in your mouth aiming to poke the back of your throat. The third one goes for gold and spreads your legs while flipping you on your back. You're not sure how since there are two cocks occupying your attention, but you're pants and underwear end up in a pile nearby. You're also not sure how big this one is since you didn't see him but you're fairly sure he's as big as the others since he nicely fills up your hole when he thrusts in. They all set about a rough pace, obviously not caring about your pleasure and just wanting to blow their load.

Mark3000

Gonna just do all the rolls first. Oh just so you know, you're gonna get a rage bonus to damage but not to your attack rolls. That'd be too easy lol.
Your AC: 15 (Unarmored [Str] 10+5)
Lilith AC: 17 (Leather Armor [Dex] 12+5)
Your Attack: 18+5= 23 Hit (Unarmed [Str] 1d4) 1+8= 9
Lilith's Attack: 19+5 Hit (Clawed Hands [Dex] 1d6) 5+5= 10
Your Attack: 8+5= 13 Miss
Lilith's Charm: 1 (Epic Fail)
Your Attack: 13+5= 18 Hit 2+8= 10
Lilith's Attack: 15+5= 20 Hit 6+5= 11
Your SE: 32-21= 11
Lilith SE: 30-19= 11

You charge at her and swinging again and making good contact. Your rage adds a little boost to your hit, and Lilith strikes back. She cuts your belly and you feel the searing pain, but your wound quickly disappears. You go to attack again but Lilith has side stepped it and attempts another charm. You see her pull up on her chest plate as if to flash you, but it's locked firmly in place. The fact that she even tried that again keeps your rage going. You're contemplating what to do with her when you win and some sexual ideas do appear. Focusing on the battle though, you use her fumbled charm to your advantage and hit her again, she rolls with the hit and flips back. She slashes you again, you feel a shredding on your chest and the same pain from before. Your wounds heal as your boobs lose momentum and stop bouncing. Lilith is smiling at your bare chest. You know her plan for you should you lose.

NeedAMedic

Doing the same thing as with Mark
Your AC: 16 (Unarmored with Shield [Dex] 15+1)
Knight's AC: 20 (Plated Mail [Str] 15+5)
You're Attack: 15+3= 18 Miss
Knight's Attack: 8+5= 13 Miss
You Defend (Wis): AC+Wis= 16+3= 19
Knight's Attack: 5+5= 10 Miss
You Counter: Hit 6+3= 9
Knight's Attack: 7+5= 12 Miss
Your SE: 26
Knight's SE: 100-9= 91
You're attempt at the knight's weak point nearly cost you as he one handed his three and a half foot longsword and quickly swings at you. It nearly hits you but you deflect it with the shield. This in turn leaves an opening for you to strike. You hit him in the chest and the blade cuts in a bit through his armor. He swings again as he speaks. "You're a clever one, I'll give you that."

VintageBass

Flirt Roll (Your Chr vs his Wis): 18+6= 24 vs 14+8= 22
You catch a slight blush in the corner of your eye that shows your words had some effect. You contemplate just how lustful are you feeling as you walk over to the girl. You ask your question and she takes some time to answer while staring at the blank canvas. Your thoughts trail to the legality and morality of sexual activity with a minor if they are a spirit. The girl interrupts your thoughts as she speaks. "I'm trying to think of what to paint next. I have a pattern that I stick by and I've forgotten it. I remember the last thing I painted was a frog...What comes next again?"
You look at the walls and see the paintings a bit closer...
Knowledge check (Int): 7+3= 10
You can identify most of what the paintings on the wall are of. Starting from by the door and going right you have: A man in a red suit, an orange cat in a grassy field, a bowl of yellow gelatin, a painting of a green-eyed boy, an blue dart frog, a indigo house in the middle of a desert, and a girl in a violet dress, and lastly a red panda hanging from a wooden platform being cute.
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:41 pm

Meg finally takes noticed of what's on the wall and studies them carefully, not really seeing anything particular interesting or noteworthy. Judging from things up on the wall, it seems like the solution is left out before her, as if the people in charge of this place isn't that keen on her figuring out the rooms and make things rather blatantly easy for the woman. Like they are presenting the solution to this simple puzzle while she focuses on something else, like seducing the boy. Or she could be overthinking things that aren't really there and only is given a simple solution to an easy puzzle that'll only get harder as she progresses. This is also a bit confusing for her if this is supposedly to test her, but she shrugs it off, only focusing on the now and getting out of here to continue on with whatever this place is.

While it'll be easy for Meg to simply tell the girl the solution of the puzzle by grabbing her and showing the young girl the answer, it might be better to simply tell her. "Why not paint a indigo house in a desert?" she asked, getting friendly with the girl to hopefully jog her memory and get her to solve things.
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby Riptide » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:20 pm

"Hey, I said not play- *mmmph*"

My words are cut short as the goblin cock is shoved down my throat. I gag a little, but try my best to lick the shaft and suck down the goblin cock as best I can. It tastes absolutely disgusting, but I continue out of curiosity, and fear of having to combat these guys. I also try my best to contribute to other goblins' pleasure, clenching my hands and jacking the one off, and thrusting my hips to add to intensity to the other one fucking me.

I think back to the test subject I had sex with. I was the one dominating him, instead of the current situation where I'm being dominated by a group of goblins. I guess it's a fitting enough punishment for what I did to him, but I'm hoping they don't go all the way and have them cutting me open as the fuck my brains out.

I try to let out some more sexy moans to further hurry up to process of my gangbang.
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 am

"Keep Smiling so I can knock the teeth right out of your mouth!" Henrietta shouted.It was going to worth it when she knocked the sneering demon off her high horse and pounded her into the ground. If Lilith wanted a good time with Henrietta, then she didn't know what she was in for. When it came to sex, the enforcer tended to be a rough lover. This was especially bad when she was in one of her fits of anger. Often her partners would come away bruised or with a black eye. But when she finally got her hands on this demon, Henrietta knew she would do much worst to her. Lowering her body, Henrietta would attempt to tackle Lilith to the ground and put her in a choke hold. Let's see how haughty you are when you can't breath
Mark3000

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:35 am

I am fully aware of the fact that I am highly outmatched in this fight, but I am determined not to give up. I can feel the massive warrior's strike in my arm, despite having blocked it, and I realize that I almost certainly won't be able to keep up with my opponent for very long. I decide to take an even more aggressive strategy against the warrior and strike at him twice, the first strike aiming for his neck, while the second aiming at his wrist in case he counter-strikes. Despite my aggressive tactics, I do keep on eye on him, trying to read his body language so that I can prepare myself to dodge or deflect an incoming attack.
NeedAMedic

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:21 pm

[quote="Reaperbones"]This took way too long for me to post and I'm sorry lol. Also most sex rolls are physical based unless you're trying to do something that would require something else.

Riptide

Goblins' Endurance roll: 9 (Little quick shot bitches lol)
Goblins' Lust roll: 20 (But they sure as hell want more)
You're Endurance roll: 4-4= 0 (Well apparently they hit you in all the right places)
You're Energy roll: 13-4= 9 (Well you're conscious but that tired you out)
Your work obviously works as after only a few minutes of relentlessly pounding you they all cum. They had a good bit of build up and so their climaxes are not only large but powerful. The one in your throat nearly chokes you before you're forced to swallow it. The one you were jacking off fired off like a rocket over you. Most importantly though, the one inside you shot with enough force to send you over the edge. You climax as they step back and slide out of you. It's one of the most intense you've ever had which isn't saying much due to your lack of a previous sex life. There is a pause as you finish and begin to think it's over, you're thankful since your climax tuckered you out quite a bit. You feel yourself lifted though and pulled on top of something. That some was a goblin with an erect cock poking your slit. You prop yourself up on your hands and look up in time to see another erect cock in your face. The final goblin reveals himself to be behind you with his cock pressed against your anus. Before you can even complain they all plunge into you and you find yourself once again soaked in pleasure. Your tits bounce wildly over the goblin below you and he takes hold. Pinching one while biting the other. You feel pleasurable slaps against your ass cheeks. Whether or not you mentally enjoy this, your body is loving it.

Mark3000

Tackle (Your Str vs her Dex): 10+8= 18 vs 12+5= 17 (You grapple her)
Struggle 1 (Your Str vs her Dex): 2+8= 10 vs 5+5= 10 (Tie no change)
Struggle 2 (Your Str vs her Dex): 5+8= 13 vs 6+5= 11 (You begin choking her)
Endurance check (Her Con vs your Str): 10+0= 10 vs 9+8= 17 (She's exhausted)
You charge at her again and tackle her. She nearly dodges it, but is just a little too slow. The struggle afterwards is drawn out as she almost slips out of your grip a few times, but you finally get her in a choker hold and she struggles against it. You feel her fighting it, fists slamming into your arms and body wriggling beneath you. Her struggling slow until she finally stops and goes limp. You drop her after a few seconds and see she is still conscious, but she obviously has no energy to fight. She tries to pull herself up but can only prop herself up on her arms. She speaks after a second of catching her breath. "Alright...You win...Door is open..."
She lays there in her leather armor breathing roughly. Your clothes are on the table and the door is open, but you can tell there is no rush to leave. Lilith has no fight left in her. What do you choose to do?

NeedAMedic

Doing the same thing as with Mark
Your Attack: 9+3= 18 Miss
Knight's Attack: 6+5= 11 Miss
Your Attack: 17+3= 20 Hit, Damage 4+3: 7
Knight's Attack: 17+5= 22 Hit, Damage 2+5= 7
You Defend: AC+ Wis= 16+3= 19
Knight's Attack: 8+5= 13 Miss
Your SE: 26-7= 19
Knight's SE: 91-7 = 84
Your first strike against him is a miss, but your second strike is able to graze his arm. It's not too deep but every hit counts. He returns your attacks with a miss of his own and then a hit against your gut. You feel it cut through your shirt and rip it in half vertically. The cut through your gut looks bad until it heals, but you can already feel yourself drained a good bit. While your shirt does some how remain covering your chest, you noticed the knight's helmet is glancing downward occasionally. So a man does still lie under that armor. You note that there have been some signs in his body language before his attacks which helps you block his next attack and should help you during the rest of the battle.
Special bonus: Body Language read +1 to all combat rolls.
Knight's Lust: 1 of 10

VintageBass

You hear a loud slam as the boy smacks the table behind you and the girl. When you look at him though, he acts as though nothing happened. You can kind of see an ominous glow to him though. The girl shakes a bit in fear and speaks. "He doesn't like when I repeat paintings. He also only gives people three chances. Help me. I don't want him angry with me again." You can see the fear in her eyes as she glances at the boy. You look at the paintings again and think hard.
Reaperbones

Postby VintageBass » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:59 pm

Meg jumped from the slam on the table, peering over to find that, while nothing appears to be wrong, there's something else going on beyond what the boy is giving off. There seems to be some kind of demonic force at play, or what seems like it, but it's hard to really say what it is without spouting it out loud and then getting a good face-full of wrong. If Meg wants to have a chance of staying alive in this place, appeasing this little brat has to be the key thing, otherwise she's going to get fucked over in a way she doesn't want to be. The best she can do is keep him happy, play the game as intended and hopefully get out of here without losing anything else from her being.

Plus seeing the girl in this state is making her feel bad she's in this situation. Having to put up with a potentially abusive prick is not something the woman wants to deal with, and she could simply head on over and smack the kid. But that would be an insane and downright deadly option at the moment, so she really needs to crack down on what exactly this girl has here and figure out what exactly the answer to this puzzle is. Three chances and Meg's going to blow right through them... "OK, OK, let's not panic here," she explained, taking in some deep breathes and attempts to pet the girl along her shoulders. "Let's think this through and work together on figuring this out, shall we?"

So what exactly is Meg missing from this picture? Is it the color of the frog? It can't be a repeat of the indigo house, so there has to be something she's overlooking. She is supposed to be smart, but this is making her stump. All she needs are some extra hints and maybe she can figure something out to get the answer. Even getting this girl's memory going should be enough to help, but with that tension from the boy isn't helping... What is it? Look around, some extra hints has to be here! The painting currently being done, what else does she need?!
- Nash Bozard
VintageBass

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:14 pm

I am caught entirely off guard by his attack, not expecting it to connect in the least bit. This shock is only compounded as I watch the wound heal up, as quickly as it appeared. I focus on maintaining my composure, however, determined not to give this clearly powerful adversary any further advantage against me. Ignoring my torn shirt entirely, I make another attack against the knight, slashing at his wrist.

When I notice his eyes glancing downward, I get an idea, and decide to be even bolder. I lunge forward at him, stabbing at the hole in his visor. I do this in such a way that my shirt flares open, exposing my chest to an extent (though I do still have a bra on underneath) in an attempt to distract him further.

After throwing out the second strike, I take the time to appraise my situation once again. Paying attention to his attacks and movements and raising my shield slightly to block him if he does attack.
NeedAMedic

Postby Riptide » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:41 am

I am completely indifferent to what the goblins are doing to me. I've always found it strange that people make such a big deal of getting fucked. It's only an action brought on by natural urges. Two or more people get slap their bare skin against each other, they get their jollies, and sometimes a baby comes out of it. I don't even care if these strange goblin creatures can get me pregnant or not. I'd be happy to have it for the sake of science. That is, if I am not in some state of afterlife like I was told.

I let my body go limp to let the goblins use me as a human fuck doll. I need to save my energy for future puzzles. I can't help but let out a muffled moan as I am being ravaged though. I guess I can see why people get so much enjoyment out of it. I almost regret not doing it more in my life. I had more then enough test subjects to experiment with. I probably missed out on hours of pleasure and fun.
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:05 pm

Henrietta drops the demon and looks at the open door. Only to look back at Lilith. She was still a little pissed that the demon had tried to make a fool of her. Still naked, she grabs Lilith by the hair and pulls her up. "I'm not done with you yet you little bitch." With her other hand, Henrietta pulls off Lilith's leather armor to leave her naked as well. Then the mercenary punches Lilith in the gut with a tremendous amount of force. Letting go of her hair Henrietta moved to the demon's pussy and began force three of her meaty fingers inside her.
Mark3000

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:38 am

This took way too long for me to post and I'm sorry lol. Also most sex rolls are physical based unless you're trying to do something that would require something else.

Riptide

Goblins' Endurance roll: 13-5= 8 (They got a minus for being quick shots last time.)
Goblins' Lust roll: 1 (And that's all they wanted.)
You're Endurance roll: 14-4= 10 (Well you came, but only as many times as you choose.)
You're Energy roll: 14-4= 10 (YOU CAN ACTUALLY STAND!)
You almost lose track of time as they ravage your body. All you can focus on is the pleasure building up inside you from everything there are doing. You feel it surge through you quicker and quicker until it explodes. The goblins and you climax at the same time and you practically scream in ecstasy, or at least you would were your throat not being filled once again with bitter, hot cum. You can feel it fill both your anus and vagina and you wonder if your belly has expanded from everything being pumped into you. Your orgasm steals any thoughts you have as it is once again an explosion unlike anything you've ever felt. Then within seconds of your orgasm ending you feel your body revert back to the way it was. No cum was in or on you, and your clothes were back on. The only consistency was the fact that you were laying on the ground. You hear a female voice and look at it's source. A woman with violet hair is looking down at you with a smirk. "I can't believe you actually let the goblins fuck you. That takes some serious determination. Are you really that spiteful?"

Mark3000

Lilith reaction check (1-10, doesn't want it. 11-20, wants it): 8 (You are actually raping a succubus, a creature whose sole purpose is sex well fucking done.)
You approach Lilith and she looks at you with a glare. She speaks as you lift her and rip her clothing off. "What you want a kiss for your victory? Fuck off I'm not desperate enough to please my en-"
Your punch silences her and she coughs a bit. You notice something as you look at her nude frame, she's changing form...
Rationalization (Int): 18-4= 14 (Success)
You figure that in her tired state she can no longer keep up her magical disguise and her true form is coming out. She looks like https://cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/cd/ba/cdbad765cf399785364053cfe8236658.jpg?5239205 except not so happy to be looking at you. With her body bare she squirms slightly in your firm grasp. You ready your hand against her slit and she closes her eyes in fear. Then you pierce her and she...
Lilith resistance (Your Str vs her End): 19+8= 27 vs 8+0= 8 (Success!)
Screams like a virgin. Although your fingers are not as meaty as a man's, they are thick enough and long enough to hit her in just the right spots. She tries to break free from you as best as she can but the hands that slap against the one holding her hair feel like a child's. After a second of trying that tactic she goes to begging and trying to push your fingers out. "Please stop! OH SATAN PLEASE STOP! I'm sorry, please I can't..."

NeedAMedic

All Combat moves receive an additional +1 from your perk
Your Attack: 16+4= 20 Hit, Damage 6+3= 9
Knight's Attack: 20 CRIT!, Damage (2+5)*2= 14
Your Distraction (Your Chr vs his Wis): 11+1= 12 vs 20 Critical Success, Adverse effect Knight's lust increases to 10/10.
Your Attack: 2+4= 5 Miss
Knight's Attack: 4+5= 9 Miss
You Defend: AC+ Wis= 16+4= 20
Knight's Attack: 16+5= 21 Hit, Damage 10+5= 15
Your SE: 19-29= -10
Knight's SE: 84-9 = 73
LOSS!
Your first attack lands nice and clean, but comes with a cost. As you step down to prepare another attack you feel his blade cut through you. It's probably one of the worst pains you have ever felt, but it fades quickly like before. You stumble back as the knight steps back. He gives you a second to regain yourself while he removes his helmet.
http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w524/DarknessIncarnated/Tobeeditted_zps82c3af53.png
The knight stands before you and wipes the sweat off his brow. He lifts his longsword to block as you charge again. Your bold action of trying to flash him fails in probably one of the worst ways. You find out that your bra had also been cut earlier as well as that thrusting your chest out while running makes your torn shirt fly completely open. Your chest is laid out for all to see as you stumble and miss your attack. The knight does fail to attack you as you stumble though. Falling on your butt with your chest uncovered, you hear him speak. "So that's how you want to play? Well I haven't bedded a girl in some years now, I'll try to be gentle."
You get up in a hurry as he charges you and raise your shield, but it's knock out of the way with ease. You feel his blade travel the length of your torso and are sent flying back. Even though your wounds heal, you have no energy to rise. You hear the knight speak as he approaches you. "You're not a bad fighter. I will try to make this pleasurable for us both, but after that display there is no chance I am letting you leave without getting some sexual relief."
You hear clanking as metal and fabric falls and by the time the knight is over you he is in only a pair of brown pants. He crouches down beside you and begins letting his hands traverse your body rubbing you in places that make you gasp. He speaks with a gentle voice. "Any requests milady?"

VintageBass

Rationalization (Int): 16+3= 19 (One pattern identified)
Inspiration (Chr): 7+3= 10 (Girl is calm)
While you look around you feel the girl stop panicking and begin leaning against you like a child with their mother. She only says one thing as as she looks back at the painting. "All I can remember is there is two patterns."
You think about it while looking at the painting. Red...Orange...Yellow...Green...Blue...Indigo...VIOLET! There is a color pattern! That's one of the patterns figured out, but the other still has you a bit confused. You try to focus on what's common between all the objects. The boy at the table is now tapping loudly and you can hear it speeding up slowly. You're starting to wonder if there is a time limit.
Reaperbones

PreviousNext

Return to Roleplay