Redemption Hall

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Redemption Hall

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:35 pm

Link to the OOC so you can join us! https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=6334

We now begin this journey of redemption with three ladies. Having left their mortal bodies, they have earned a chance at redemption. Wish them luck.

BlueLight
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The pat on the butt made you blush more out of surprise than embarrassment. As you open the door, you wonder if even the Reaper has libido. You look into the room and see...
Initial Examination (Wis): 9+2= 11
A guard is stand by the door across the way, he appears to be sleeping. The walls of the room are of a plain wood design. The floor is covered in a simple red carpet. In the middle of the room is a table with what appears to be a plate of spaghetti on it. On the wall to the right of you is a shelf with bottles on it. You hear the guard mumbling something in his sleep but cannot tell what. What do you do now?

Riptide

The pat on your butt barely affects you, and you enter your room with barely a care in the world. As you enter the room you see...
Initial Examination (Wis): 15+5 (Wow, only way you could have done better is with a nat 20)
The walls are just one solid mirrored surface except for a small section that has the door and a black piece of wall above it. On the far wall above the door you see an inscription. 'Reflect upon your sin' In the cent of the room is a table covered in pieces of wood that seem to have inscriptions on them. Unfortunately you can't see what they are from this distance, but you can see that the pieces look like they connect.

Mark3000

You get the urge to turn around and slap the Reaper as the pat on your rump had turned into a quick grope. You notice the Reaper is gone before you can hit him though and so decide to continue on still annoyed. You enter the room and see...
Initial Examination (Wis): 18-1= 17
The room is bare except for the door across the way and a table with two chairs. There is a woman sitting in one of the chairs. She has light brown hair, a petite frame with a B cup chest, and is wearing a solid white dress. You see a sign above the door saying 'Ask nicely and you might receive.' You contemplate on what this means, but are interrupted when you hear the girl speak. "Hey there hot stuff. What brings you here?"

You each get three actions that require a roll. Talking without doing something that would require NPC to respond with more than words, movement, and interacting with yourself is not considered an action.
Reaperbones

Re: Redemption Hall

Postby Riptide » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:35 pm

I don't waste anytime brooding over my situation before I get started on trying to solve the puzzle.

I start with the simplest possible solution I can come up with. Trying to open the door. If that fails, or should I say, when that obviously fails, I make my way to the table with the wooden pieces.

I pay no mind to the inscription on the wall. I'm going to focus on earning my redemption the only way I know how. Working hard and thinking it through.
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:35 pm

Why you son of a ... Henrietta scowls as she swings the back of her hand to only hit thin air. She paused a moment to try and centre herself. Redemption, I'm here for redemption. She reminds herself. Marching into the room, she sees the petite woman and the sign above the room. 'Ask nicely and you might receive.'. They must be referring to the girls over their. Just as she's thinking, her thoughts are interrupted by the brunette. Slightly annoyed, she tries talking with the woman. "Hey, I'm here for a test. You know how to get to the next room" As she ask, Henrietta scanned the table to see if there was anything useful on it.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby BlueLight » Mon Mar 14, 2016 11:04 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:BlueLight

The pat on the butt made you blush more out of surprise than embarrassment. As you open the door, you wonder if even the Reaper has libido. You look into the room and see...
Initial Examination (Wis): 9+2= 11
A guard is stand by the door across the way, he appears to be sleeping. The walls of the room are of a plain wood design. The floor is covered in a simple red carpet. In the middle of the room is a table with what appears to be a plate of spaghetti on it. On the wall to the right of you is a shelf with bottles on it. You hear the guard mumbling something in his sleep but cannot tell what. What do you do now?

Lina takes a minute to look around the room but really it's a excuses to get her bearings and get over the shock. After removing her bra, she placed her right hand on one of her tits to pinch it. Her body does a jerking motion as her body is shocked by the pain. Obviously this isn't a dream. Putting her bra back on, she takes a look at the wine rack then takes a look at the guard from a distance.

If the wine rack has bottles she can remove from the shelf and the bottle do in fact have liquid in them, she'll grab a bottle but before removing it from the rack, she'll look towards the guard. Maybe this is what he's guarding? she thinks to herself and then removes her hand from the bottle. Okay let me think about this. Red carpet, red food... Maybe i should get some red wine?... Even with this thought, she doesn't grab a bottle of red wine but instead moves closer to the guard so she can examine him. For instances does he have any keys?
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaperbones » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:49 am

Oh and side note I'll try not to get too rapey with things early on unless you guys are okay with that. There is a fun mechanic though I need to point out. During fights with certain enemies, a lust stat will fill. It's max is 10 and it fills 2 per round on it's own with little things increasing it. Should you be defeated by the enemy before it fills you will just receive a brutal ass-kicking. Should you lose after it fills, well they'll fill you. Okay now back to the story.

BlueLight

DM Shenanigans roll: 13+3
After you roughly pinch your breast your realize it has now hardened. In your attempt to test reality you have aroused yourself slightly and your nipples can now be seen through your bra and shirt. This does not impede you though as you go about you tasks and approach the supposed wine shelf. What you are greet with is not wine though. When you grab one of the bottles you notice...
Investigation (Int): 11+0= 11
That the bottles are not wine. The viscosity of the liquid inside is wrong and the labels have pictures not words. Unfortunately the bottles are not turned towards you so you can not see them well enough. The bottles are all made of a black glass so you cannot tell what the liquid inside is. You release the bottle and turn to approach the guard. You attempt your quietest walk and...
Perception (Wis): 11+2= 13
You notice on the guard's belt there is a single key. You also hear the guard mumbling about food in his sleep. You still can't quite hear what he says though, and he wakes up when you get within ten feet of him. He draws sword and points it at you as he speaks. "Hold. None may approach this door without my approval. Take your perverted self away." His voice combined with the drawn sword causes...
Fear roll: 1, critical failure. (Luckily this is not really bad. Got that one roll out of the way now lets see that 20)
You're a good bit afraid of what he might do so you quickly step back and don't relax until he has sheathed his blade and fallen back into a slumber. You'll have to gather the willpower to approach him again should you so choose. You feel the urge to keep at least ten feet from him at all times.

Riptide

As you expected the door fails to open. You approach the table and begin investigating. You find...
Investigation (Int): 16+5= 21
You note that each wooden tablet has the ability to connect to the others on either side of it. Each one of them has a backwards letter on it. there is one wooden tablet for every letter in the alphabet. Other than that the table is barren. You feel...
Perception (Wis): 14+5= 19
Like you are being watched and when you look up you notice your reflection. You could have sworn you saw it smirking out of the corner of your eye but now it matches your expression.

Mark3000

The brunette looks at you, her smile unaffected by your bluntness. She leans back in her chair and speaks as she looks you up and down. "See now that isn't a nice way to talk. Didn't even bother asking me my name first. Is that anyway to get anything."
During the time she is leaned back in her chair you note on the table three black x's in a row and five black circles in a row. She pops the chair back down onto all four legs and smoothly moves to laying her head on her hands to cover this. She leans over just right for you to discover that she is lacking a bra which...
Arousal resistance (Her Chr vs Your Wis): 10+5 vs 11-1= 10
oddly enough turns you on. You catch yourself staring at her petite breast noting a nice bit of pink complementing her pale skin. She grabs your attention with her words again. "See now you're starting to show some kindness. Here how about I teach you to be kind. A nice way to ask any question is with a cheerful smile and the word please. Example: Would you please remove your shirt?"
Your imposing figure prevents her charismatic charm as you contemplate her words.

NeedAMedic

The pat on your butt is a bit of a new feeling for you. You blush like a little schoolgirl and quickly run into the room in front of you. When you enter the room you see...
Initial investigation (Wis): 17+3= 20
A table with two people sitting at it. Both have bags over their head and there is a knife on the center of the table. You see an inscription above the door across the way. "Punishment brings redemption." The rest of the room is barren.
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am

I catch the strange reflection as I look up to he inscription yet again. Fascinating... I think to myself as I try to deduce what that could be.

Reflect upon my sin... I say out loud. It takes me a moment, but I think I realize what I have to do, and I don't really like it.

I search through the pile of letters for the ones I think I need. [i]e, d, i, r, and p.[i/]

I attach them together and walk over to the mirror. I can now read the word "Pride" in the reflection.

That was the last thing I was hoping for, though I can't say I'm suprised. I could deal wih Wrath, I know killing is wrong. I could deal with Greed, I know stealing is wrong. But I don't see anything wrong with being proud of being superior. I worked hard to get where I got. There is now way I'm ever going to feel any shame for it!
Riptide

Postby NeedAMedic » Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:16 pm

The pat on my butt completely catches me off guard, and I stumble forward into the room. I whirl around to see the culprit, but only barely manage to catch a glimpse.
I step through the door cautiously and take in the scene laid out before me.

My first action is to rush forward and grab the knife. I want to be sure that, if there is a weapon in the room, I am the one in control of it. With the knife in hand, though not wielding it in any sort of threatening manner, I turn toward the individual on my left.
"Who are you? What's going on?"
I step back from the table so as to be out of reach of the people sitting there in case they get up or move.
NeedAMedic

Postby BlueLight » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:Oh and side note I'll try not to get too rapey with things early on unless you guys are okay with that. There is a fun mechanic though I need to point out. During fights with certain enemies, a lust stat will fill. It's max is 10 and it fills 2 per round on it's own with little things increasing it. Should you be defeated by the enemy before it fills you will just receive a brutal ass-kicking. Should you lose after it fills, well they'll fill you. Okay now back to the story.

BlueLight

DM Shenanigans roll: 13+3
After you roughly pinch your breast your realize it has now hardened. In your attempt to test reality you have aroused yourself slightly and your nipples can now be seen through your bra and shirt. This does not impede you though as you go about you tasks and approach the supposed wine shelf. What you are greet with is not wine though. When you grab one of the bottles you notice...
Investigation (Int): 11+0= 11
That the bottles are not wine. The viscosity of the liquid inside is wrong and the labels have pictures not words. Unfortunately the bottles are not turned towards you so you can not see them well enough. The bottles are all made of a black glass so you cannot tell what the liquid inside is. You release the bottle and turn to approach the guard. You attempt your quietest walk and...
Perception (Wis): 11+2= 13
You notice on the guard's belt there is a single key. You also hear the guard mumbling about food in his sleep. You still can't quite hear what he says though, and he wakes up when you get within ten feet of him. He draws sword and points it at you as he speaks. "Hold. None may approach this door without my approval. Take your perverted self away." His voice combined with the drawn sword causes...
Fear roll: 1, critical failure. (Luckily this is not really bad. Got that one roll out of the way now lets see that 20)
You're a good bit afraid of what he might do so you quickly step back and don't relax until he has sheathed his blade and fallen back into a slumber. You'll have to gather the willpower to approach him again should you so choose. You feel the urge to keep at least ten feet from him at all times.

Lina's breath took a sharp increase and labor sound as the shock of having the weapon pointed at her. After the guard falls asleep again, Lina will repeat her breast pinching exercise again but this time with the other breast. This was just something she uses to do in the land of the living to relieve stress. A simple stress the pain conversion. Not wanting to get near the guard again, she examines the plate of food again, and wants to know how close it is to the guard and if she can get to it without getting to close to the guard. After that is done she'll feel the carpet with her hand to check any relevant information. Further more she'll want to examine the pictures on the bottles.
BlueLight

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:52 pm

Henrietta noticed the marking on the table just before this woman covered them. It looked like she would be a thorn in her side. The hit woman usually just forced her way through any situation. But it looked like she needed to show some tact this time. And she had to admit, the woman had a nice body. Taking a seat on the next chair, Henrietta looked to the other woman. "I'm sorry, my name's Henrietta. What's yours? " She said reaching out her hand for a shake "I'm just looking for a way out of here. Could you please give me a hand? I could use the help." Ask she asked this, Henrietta scanned the to see if there was anything that matched the x and circle markings on the table.
Mark3000

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:08 am

BlueLight

DM Shenanigans roll: 12+3
After you pinch your untouched breast you feel a nice warmth surge through your body. Were it not for the fear of the guard in the room, you might have wanted to indulge in that warmth. Back onto the task though. As you approach the table you see...
Investigation (Int): 13+0= 13
That the table has a full set up of silverware and the plate of spaghetti is piping hot as if it was fresh from the kitchen. There is an empty wine glass turned upside down. You also note that the guard doesn't react to you approaching the table. You figure all he cares about is the door. You step past the table and look at the bottles again. You turn them around and look at the pictures. In order there is a skull and crossed bones, a zz sleep symbol, and a big smiley face. After having looked everything over including the feel of the carpet you...
Reasoning (Wis+Int 2 rolls take average and add total bonuses): (19+13)/2= 16+2= 18
Decide that this place is a dining room of some sort. Maybe the guard has a guest coming or...

Riptide

You stand in front of the mirror for a minute lost in your thoughts. You're doubt and disapproval in your own sin was interrupted by a loud cracking sound. You look at the mirror and realize that your reflection is not holding the sign. The sign in the mirror is in two pieces on the ground and she is giving you an angry glare. She spoke in your voice which unsettled you a bit. "You honestly don't think your sin is pride? Wow what a little bitch you are. Can't even admit your own sins. How can you ever expect to redeem yourself with that attitude?"
She lifted her hand and points at the inscription above the door. She spoke with a serious tone. "You may have reflected your sin, but you haven't reflected on it. If you can answer one question then you may leave. Why is your sin pride?"

Mark3000

The brunette acts surprised at your sudden decision to take a seat. You sit across from her and she takes your hand and holds it while she speaks. "Well at least you were kind enough to give me your name. You did ignore my question though...I am Lilith."
She leans forward again and you can see cleavage down her shirt. You also note that something is rubbing your thigh under the table. Top it all off with Lilith bringing your hand to her face and resting against the warmth of her cheek. You...
Arousal resistance (Her Chr vs Your Wis): 6+5= 11 vs 12-1= 11 Defender wins Ties
Investigation (Int): 12-1= 11
You're arousal is unchanged even with Lilith's bare foot rubbing the pants that cover your thighs, her cleavage not much of a distraction at the moment, and while she is warmer than you it does little more than make your hand a little sweaty in hers. You do spot something nice when you looked down and past her cleavage. One of the circles is now blue. Lilith notices your lack of arousal and gives your hand a kiss before releasing it and leaning back in her chair. You do note that her foot movements have not stopped, which might start getting annoying soon, but show her level of flexibility. She answers your question while absentmindedly playing with her dress strap. "Can't just give you the answer now love. Gotta beat the challenge. I can tell you some helpful tips though. How about we play a game? For each article of clothing you remove, I'll give you one hint. Sound fun love?"

NeedAMedic

Your rush to the knife proves unnecessary as you spot the two people are tied to the chairs as well. You looked down at the knife as you grab it and spot an inscription on the table. "Only one in this room is guilty." You ponder on that a bit while stepping back. You ask your question and they both respond. First the one on your left and then the one on your right.
"I am but an innocent who was dragged and trapped with this sinner."
"I am no sinner, I am innocent. I have be brought here against my will and would only like to return home."
You listen to both of them and...
Insight (Wis): Critical Failure 1
You can't tell if either are lying. You are also starting to believe they both might be telling the truth. Both remain quiet as you stand there thinking.
[/quote]
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:24 pm

It's unsettling, but I try to keep my cool. It's to be expected that there will be strange, unnatural things here. I take a deep breath as I think about how I should word my answer.

"My sin is pride because... I killed innocent people for..."

I hesitate to finish that sentence, staring at my non-reflection.

"For the advancement of medicine."
Riptide

Postby Mark3000 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:27 pm

Henrietta flinched a bit as she felt Lilith's foot rub against her thighs. The woman was defiantly forward, though the name Lilith sounds familiar. She then saw that one of the circles on the table turn blue after finally being polite to the strange woman. When Lilith suggests playing a game, Henrietta smirks before standing up from her chair. "Ok Lilith. You're on." From there she began to strip without hesitation. It didn't really matter what she was wearing. For one, she's already dead. For another, Henrietta was pretty sure she could beat the answers out of Lilith even if she was naked. She took off her vest, shirt, bra, shorts and panties only leaving her leather gloves on. "Alright then, the hints Please." Henrietta says with pride.
Mark3000

Postby BlueLight » Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:46 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:BlueLight

DM Shenanigans roll: 12+3
After you pinch your untouched breast you feel a nice warmth surge through your body. Were it not for the fear of the guard in the room, you might have wanted to indulge in that warmth. Back onto the task though. As you approach the table you see...
Investigation (Int): 13+0= 13
That the table has a full set up of silverware and the plate of spaghetti is piping hot as if it was fresh from the kitchen. There is an empty wine glass turned upside down. You also note that the guard doesn't react to you approaching the table. You figure all he cares about is the door. You step past the table and look at the bottles again. You turn them around and look at the pictures. In order there is a skull and crossed bones, a zz sleep symbol, and a big smiley face. After having looked everything over including the feel of the carpet you...
Reasoning (Wis+Int 2 rolls take average and add total bonuses): (19+13)/2= 16+2= 18
Decide that this place is a dining room of some sort. Maybe the guard has a guest coming or...

Thinking a bit more Lian decides that the guard didn't have a guest coming, but that she did. To put it a better way, his "Master" or "Lord" was her guest and she was his. She didn't like the insinuations the guard made about her if the situation was correct. However she wasn't going to wait to find out. She was going to get through that door before she had to find out.
Looking over the bottle Lina deduces that the skull likely was poisons. The sleep symbol was obviously obvious but what she didn't know was if the guard had the super natural power of waking up, or if he could be drugged, even with his currently known unnatural ability to wake. The third bottle seemed to be suggest happiness, which either meant some type of anti depressant, or aphrodisiac. Stepping away from the bottles, she scanned the room again for the last time.
She wanted out of this room if not needed out.

• That door was the only see able exit.
  • That guard could not be talked to normally.
  • The guard kept talking about food.
  • The guard had the only known key in the room.
  • The key might not work on door?
  • 3 bottles with 3 symbols.
  • Without a way to test the bottles contents, there was no way to confirm their effects before using them.
  • The effects were Death, sleep, and happiness.
  • The plate of food might be welcomed by the scary guard.

Taking a deep breath Lina moves to the bottles, and takes the second bottle with sleeping sauce. She wasn't a murder nor did she trust the third one. Happiness was to nebulous a term. But in the end she didn't trust the second bottle to have effect. Moving to the plate of food she poured the liquid on the food. Assuming it doesn't look disgusting for any reason, she take another deep breath, places a fork in the food, grabs the plate with both hands, and slowly moves towards at the guard.
At the 13ft mark she'll call out "Sir", if no response she'll move up 1ft and repeat "sir" trying to get the guards attention. She'll continue doing this until she's 8ft from him if she could even muster that much courage.

If the guard has woken up before or when she got 8ft, she'll say "Are you hungry.... would you like some food sir?" while offering the plate but not getting any closer to him
BlueLight

Postby NeedAMedic » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:07 pm

'Only one in this room is guilty'
I reflect upon the inscription.
I think about the reason that I'm here: redemption. I think about the men I killed back when I was alive. I know that I had my reasons, and I know it had to be done, but that doesn't make it any less wrong, and it doesn't make me any less at fault for killing.
With a sigh, I sink to the floor, clutching the knife against my breast.
"It's me. I'm the guilty one" I mutter quietly.
NeedAMedic

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:05 am

I promise the next rooms will actually match their difficulty number. Sorry about these ones. Also no dice rolls cus everything that happens next will be determine by your next actions and their rolls. So enjoy the relief from Fate's hand fondling your outcome.

BlueLight

Your words to the guard grab his attention and rip him from his slumber quickly. He looks up at you with a glare until you mention food. He looks at the table with the spaghetti on it and smiles. He speaks as he steps past you and you quickly walk back to a safe ten foot distance. "Don't mind if I do miss. Maybe you ain't so bad after all."
What happens next impresses you in an odd way. The guard sat down and quickly ate the spaghetti. It was gone in a few seconds, but the most startling bit was the fact that the guard was the cleanest eater you ever saw. He pats his mouth with the napkin and smiles as the plate and silverware all fade into nothingness. He stops smiling for a second before his head drops to the table and he is out. You feel that you should probably approach him quietly if you plan on doing so. The key to the door is on your side of the chair. He gently snores as his head lay on the table.

Riptide

"For advancement of medicine."
Your words seem to echo around the room. They get louder and louder until you are forced onto your knees, holding your head in pain. Laughter had begun to mix in with the repeated words. Soon it all just became a mess of sound which seemed to pierce your skull. With an explosion of noise all the mirrors shattered. The glass from them rained on you but did not cut. All sound seemed to stop after the glass settled, and soon enough you returned to your feet. You feel a little dizzy from the ordeal and begin walking towards the door. You put your hand on the knob and hear. "Be honest with yourself else hell with rip the truth from you."
You open the door and enter the dark hall. You close the door quickly and lean against it. After a few seconds of trying to wrap your head around everything that happened you step forward. As you walk down the hall you pass by a picture. At first you ignore it, but then something clicks in the back of your head and you turn towards the picture. On it is an image of your first victim ever. For the first time in a long time you feel an odd emotion. Shame.

Mark3000

Lilith watched you with hungry eyes as you removed each article of clothing. Once you are finished she leaned forward in her chair. The smirk on her face never changing. She speaks while eating up the look of your nude body. "So they are real...Well you earned four hints I guess. Hint 1: I'm the challenge. Hint 2: I get a hard on from tormenting others. Hint 3: You're obviously a slut. Hint 4: You only had to take off one piece of clothing to get all the hints I had."
She stands up laughing at you. Her laugh is almost demonic as it fills the room. She walks around the table to where you are and gets within a foot of you. She speaks as she leans back against the table. "So now that you're nude wanna play another game? It's right up your alley slut. Get on your knees and beg me to tell you how to get out."

NeedAMedic

As you fall to your knees and prepare to stab yourself, everything goes black. The knife that you almost put into your chest is gone and in your hands instead is a cookie. You look up from the ground to see your manager standing above you. She is a red head with a toned figure in a nice black suit. She's looking in a folder as she speaks with a curious tone. "The first puzzles are usually the easiest, mostly being there just to help you realize your sins. It still usually takes people longer than one minute to figure them out though. So before you continue on I have to ask you something."
She closes the folder and looks right at you. She leans back on an invisible surface and begins talking again. "You've got at least a dozen accounts of cold-blooded murder. Killing someone to protect others is one thing, but you hunted these people. Killed them without even giving them a fighting chance. Hell a couple of those you killed weren't as evil as you thought...You knew it was all wrong and yet you kept doing it. Your sister wouldn't have wanted this for you, so tell me: why'd you keep killing?"
Reaperbones

Postby Riptide » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:55 am

I clutch my head, trying to ignore the unbearable laughter. I scream out against it, denying that I did anything wrong.

"I've saved millions of lives with my research! Millions more will live with the sacrifices of a few! That should have earned me an instant ticket to Heaven!"

After the chaos calms, I make my way to the next room, determined to outsmart these bastards. I don't buy their BS about me having to "answer for my sins". I'm a fucking hero, I deserve special treatment! It must be some sort of complex prank or punishment in real life. I'll fight my way through it, and show the world not to fuck with this genius of a bitch!

Seeing the picture catches me off guard. I remember that man as clear as day. He came to me, diagnosed with the disease I wanted to cure, and wanting to be put out of his misery, willing to give up his body for science. I made him sign an agreement, but he got cold feet shortly before I was to perform the procedure. He wanted to spend his last days with his family, but I couldn't give up the only person willing to agree to such an unprecedented form of research. I subdued him with some paralyzer in a syringe. I had to do the procedure in secret, so no anesthesiologist was around. Instead, he could only scream in his head, as I dug around in his insides, only having paralyzed and not numbed him. The paralyzer wore off as I was finishing up, and he began writhing around in agonizing pain before I was forced to finish him off.

I couldn't help but feel some shame for this. All he wanted was to die surrounded by the ones he loved. But I couldn't let him give up on me. It was for the good of humanity. His sacrifice won't be forgotten anytime soon. Though I guess I should have probably done a little more to numb his pain.

I let out a groan, deducing that the next puzzle is probably going to be directly related to this.
Riptide

Postby NeedAMedic » Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:26 am

Although I am perplexed by the cookie at first, my attention quickly shifts to the woman in the suit. When she first starts talking, my eyes are focused on her and the look in them is intent, as if my only intention is to understand every bit of information that I can gain from what she is saying, both about this world and about herself. As she continues, however, I grow more and more distressed, as her words start getting to me.
"I had to, okay!? They deserved to die! I saw the things they would do to the women they kidnapped. I saw their victims, all torn up and bloody, so yes, I killed the bastards. I would kill every one of them again. I would kill each kidnapper, each murdered, each rapist.
I stop, stare at her for a moment, then turn away.
"Those sons of bitches might have raped my sister. They deserve far worse than to be killed kindly, like what I did to them. Every. Single. One."
NeedAMedic

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:34 pm

Henrietta worked through what Lilith had just told her. The woman in front of her was the challenge. So she had to do something to her to most likely to get all those little circles to turn blue. If she messed up the x's would light up. The most obvious way to get circles would be to to treat Lilith with respect. So Henrietta decided to play along .... until she heard Lilith's laughter. The minute the woman got close, Henrietta raised her hand ready to smack some respect into Lilith. But then she pausedNo! No Violence! Remember you're here for redemption. She thought to herself. Lowering her hand, Henrietta got on her knees. Holding her heavy breasts up with her crossed arms, Henrietta took a deep breath. "Please ..... Tell me how to get out of her Lilith." She said trying to swallow her anger.
Mark3000

Postby BlueLight » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:55 am

Lina will attempt to quickly to grab the key off the guards belt, run towards the door, unlock it, and enter. Her heart will be pounding as she closes the door and slams her back into it to get it closed. after a few seconds of worry, she will look at the key and then the door again. She will put the key into the door once again, locking it. He wont get into trouble will he?Then she will stuff the key under the door allowing the guard to find the key when he wakes. This might be a mistake and she was fairly sure he was a illusion of sorts but she felt this was the right thing to do. afterwards she will examine her new room. If it's a hallway with nothing of interest in it, then she'll just run down the hallway until she finds something of interest or a single door to enter.
BlueLight

Postby Reaperbones » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:09 am

Alright next rooms will be appropriately challenging. No more puzzles until I can come up with ones that are actually worth doing lol. It's gonna be either outsmart, outrun, or outdo the obstacles for now. Oh for some rooms there won't be an initial perception roll because there will be no point. And in fights you get three actions. You can choose from few things. First is movement, you expend one action to force the opponent to have to spend one to close the distance unless they have a ranged attack. Prepare a defense. Adds a bonus to your defense based on a stat you choose. Yes you can use intelligence and charisma and wisdom. Using an item takes an action too. Attacks are handled through on of two ways. You say you want to attack and I just do a basic roll. Or you get creative and specify how you want to attack or where and I adjust the rolls and effects accordingly. Opponents will have a varying number of actions based on their strength.

BlueLight

You grab the key off the guard's belt and...
Dodge grapple (Dex): 14+3= 17 (Success)
Escape (Dex): 4+3= 7 (Success)
quickly jump back as the guard wakes up and groggily lunges for you. He falls onto the ground as he misses and tries to grab your ankle but you manage to escape his grasp. You hear him shout unintelligible words as you open the door and quickly exit. You lock the door and it along with the key fades. Falling back you bump into a cushioned surface. Quickly turning around you see a six foot tall golden-haired woman with a large C cup chest. You recognize her as your 'manager' from earlier. She speaks quickly while looking you over. "Hello again. So you decided to steal the key? Couldn't think to maybe try to charm the guard? Make him feel better and like you? Yep avarice is definitely your sin. Well now that you know your sin, time for you to redeem yourself. Go on now, time is money. Unless you have questions or concerns?"
She steps to the side revealing a door, but waits to see if you have any questions. She is obviously impatient about it though.

Riptide

As you turn away from the picture you feel the shame fade and be replace by a new determination. Willpower: 55. You see your next door and open it.
Room Roll: 4
The first thing you see is a pillar with a staff on it. The second thing you see is 3 short creatures you could best describe as goblins. They are snickering while pointing at you. You can guess what you have to do, and you find relief in that they have no weapons. Examining the room a bit you see that it's a nice square shape, maybe about forty feet wide. There are 8 pillars evenly spaced out around the edge and a 3 foot high raised platform that has enough room for just two people. The goblins are waiting for your first move.

Mark3000

Lilith's laugh came again as you lowered your arm and crouched down. She spoke in a low voice as you prepared yourself to beg. "Yeah, that's a good slut."
She takes in a breath of the air and seems to eat up the anger you're hiding. She wipes a little drool off her lips as you enhance your bosom and beg. You see...
Perception (Wis): 15-1 (Partial Success)
Lilith's eye glance back and a flicker in her expression occurs. She looks down at you and frowns. She seems to be thinking of what to do next. She pulls her dress up, revealing her lack of underwear and sits on the table. "You are an obedient slut. Well I can't tell you the way out. That'd ruin the challenge, although I doubt you've got enough brains to figure it out anyways. Here instead of thinking how about you use that head for something else. Eat me!"
Lilith Seduction Magic (Her Chr vs Your Wis): 17+5= 22 vs 8-1= 7
You feel a warmth rise in you as she speaks. Her open legs seem more inviting than leaving this room, and you crawl forward a bit. A voice in the back of your head screams something at you. "Fuck this shit, get pissed and slap this bitch into her place."
You can either listen to Lilith or the voice and trigger your Blinding Rage.

NeedAMedic

"Would you be here if that was the truth? We don't punish people knights, we punish murderers."
She turns to walk away and speaks. "You should know. The men you killed. They had wives, children, and even sisters. Oh and none of them raped your sister. All that killing that tainted your soul was for nothing. Now eat the cook then go and repent."
She walks away and disappears into the darkness.
You eat the cookie and feel more determined: Willpower at 55. Looking around you find the door. Opening it you'll find a large circular room about 100 feet wide. In the middles stands an armored figure about 6 feet tall. They're wielding a four foot great sword and watching you. You see a short sword and shield laying on the ground in front of you.
(I rolled a 10 for your next room...sorry do your best.)

VintageBass

The pat on the butt you receive brings a smile to your lips as you walk towards the door. You wonder what the challenge is going to be and pull open the door. Inside you see...
Initial Perception (Wis): 19+3= 22
A boy spinning a key on his finger and whistling in the corner. He spots you but doesn't even bother acknowledging you. Across the room is the next door which you can guess is locked. A girl is sitting at an art easel looking at it confused and possible frustrated. She's facing you so you can't tell what she is trying to paint. The walls are covered in various beautiful paintings of flowers, animals, and even a few dragons.
Reaperbones

Next

Return to Roleplay