Rebirth of the Blood

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Rebirth of the Blood

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:34 pm

As Julia prepared for the upcoming battle, she was quite shocked to hear a gunshot ring out before they were all ready. Well, the shot itself was not quite so surprising as it's source in any case. Royal, she had expected to betray them at some point, but Sylvia? The girl had hardly seemed the type, but then there were some who would do anything for a pretty face like Royal's. Speaking of, without missing a beat, that wretch had leapt down and impaled poor Jurgen who was still reeling from his bullet wound. He ran off underneath the now enraged beast, and Julia fired off a quick shot in hopes of bringing him down. She did not find her mark this time, but at the very least she had wounded the Spinedrinker. Sylvia followed after, claiming she was seeking vengeance on Royal, which Julia would believe when she returned with the wretches head and not moment sooner.

There were bigger concerns than traitors at the moment unfortunately. It seemed that Jurgen still lived somehow and they would need to act quickly if he were to stay living. Swain had revealed his skill in bloodwielding, so Julia decided that now may be a fine time to do the same. The Old Blood roiled within her, taking form of one of her Bloody Harpoon's, which she hurled at the creatures head and followed that up with more shots from her pistol. Now that it was wounded, it would be even more dangerous. Hopefully her ranged attacks could pierce it's head and put it out of its misery, or at the very least distract it from Jurgen and Alicia.
Last edited by FragranceofMtDew on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby lilbooth » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:12 am

Jurgen was analyzing the large beast in front of him when he heard of a volley of shots erupt. It was to be expected, all the hunters with range had taken aim. What he didn’t suspect was the crippling burning sensation he felt as soon as he heard the volley. It was either betrayal or a misfire, something that became very clear as Royal’s thin blade buried itself deep within the small of Jurgen’s back. The dainty prince had dared to attack him and did so in a manner in which he could not defend himself. Never had he met a hunter that lacked the decency to honor the old blood with duel or declaration. A pit of disgust welled within him as the frail boy danced around his form, twisting and torquing a surgically sharp blade through his leathery skin. If Royal had wished to see the beast erupt from Jurgen, he has certainly weakened its chains. With no assistance from his fellow hunters, Jurgen found himself in a puddle of his own thick blood, laid flat against the cold floor of the cavern. There was shouting and screaming as Royal pranced away from Jurgen’s fading eye sight, who was quickly followed by Sylvia and a hail of bullets. It seemed that the other hunters did not wish to share in Royals cruelty and had focused their attention on the spine-drinker. The burning of the quick-silver was slowly replaced with a gentle humming warmth, and a shuttering cold as blood poured from his body, not unlike how he felt as Mistress had gazed upon him within the dream. It took more time than he cared for, but eventually Jurgen found his way back to his feet, assisted by the long steel pole of his newly brandished Warhammer. He watched as the two remaining hunters above rained down magic upon the beast, and when their devastating effects had ended he charged the beast, leaping and bringing his full strength down with his hammer. But he was not done, a deep rage had brewed within him, something that would not subside until he crushed Royal pathetic form between his fists, but first this beast blocked his path. He dropped to one knee and lunged to the side, sweeping his hammer as went, once again aiming for the sharp and fragile looking legs. If he could manage to immobilize at least half the creature, then his and Alicia’s survival rates would climb significantly.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:16 am

Mayari
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The alpha beast cupped Mayari's chin with one claw-hand as he slowly grinded the hard length of his cock between her nether-lips, slowly spreading them around his thickness, back and forth. "Even when in front of your alpha you seek to try ordering me? My lovely beta, you have much to learn.... I will teach you your rank. Then the pleasure you will gain from serving your betters." His eyes boring into her own in search of subservience to his will. The hand then went to take her own hand away from her throat before replacing it with his own. It began slowly tightening until the young hunter could no longer breath and soft choking noises could be heard. The beast seemed to find pleasure in the girl's suffering as he began thrusting against her pussy-lips even faster and drooling on his own fur, panting in sadistic glee. The alpha seemed to be trying to push himself into a frenzy, something that seemed more definite as his snarling increased and he continued to keep playing with Mayari's air supply, cutting it off over and over again to simply hear her gasp and shudder helplessly. "I will teach you your place. Even before my rebirth I knew of your kind. When the night falls your kind dies and dies again and again. For what reason or how I know not but it matters not to likes of me. You will keep coming and coming, and every time I will discipline you and remind you of your true calling." He said to her with a hint of pride in his voice.

His cock was no longer positioned against her pussy, instead its wet tip pressing against her butthole. By now it was quite liberally dripping in juices, possibly not all of it from his cock. "And eventually.... You will come before me and drop your weapons in respect and submission. You will crawl between my legs and then..." Pausing as he grunted in effort and pleasure as he slowly began to sink his throbbing beast-cock into her unbroken bum. "Then I will truly claim you as my beta!" Howling as he buried the rest of his meat into her butt with a suppressed smack of his furry thighs against her skin. His cock felt warmer than almost anything Mayari had ever felt before as it pulsed inside of her, full of heat and virility. To her previously virgin ass, it was massive hard slab of masculinity that was going to try impregnating her regards of which hole was actually responsible for reproduction. "It feels hard, warm and comforting no? Not everyone knows their lot in life but I am teaching you yours. In time you will bear me litters and you will love it as your breasts grow heavy with milk and your body with life. You will serve my pack but first always me, your alpha. Tell me you want that to be your fate, fallen hunter. An owl no more, an eager wolf-bitch instead." Slowly fucking Mayari as he spoke. One one hand on her throat and the other holding her thigh up and her feet off of the ground, the alpha beastman controlled the pacing of the hard butt-fucking he was giving her. The pace was one that he changed repeatedly, sometimes feverishly forcing his cock up into her bum with abandon, the alleyway filling with the sound of his rough mating. Other times he'd force her down on his cock, the glint in his eyes being the only sign that he enjoyed forcing her down on a beast she was sworn to slay.

Time was a jumble as he took his time fucking the defeated hunter. The other beasts weren't idle either as some of them began to get closer to the occupied hunter while at the same furiously jerking their beastly erections. They crowed around her, their scents getting even stronger as they lathered their cocks with their own juices to further stimulate themselves while they stared at her. Their musk waffed up her nose, the smell of potence and arousal, sending mixed signals to her own body, affecting her mind and reasoning. "They will not use you this time." The alpha growled deeply in her ear before lapping his rough tongue against it. "Hmmm.... That is the favor I do for you as your new alpha. You will return it next time, beta." An almost menacing tone coming from him as he began to increase his rhythm. "You are mine to use! Mine to give! Mine to end, if.... I see fit! You may be capable of returning but I have been taught ways of delaying the ressurection. The blood talks to me now, it demands things in exchange for hearing its voice and I am willing to oblige. I was just a simply townsguard a week ago but now? I am powerful! I am strong! I am a master!" It almost seemed as if his dick was growing larger inside of her ass he continued to talk as his frenzy took hold. "And you will be mine....!" He roared in her face, spittle flying all over her as he forced her to the ground with himself on top of her. Her back was against the blood-caked cobblestone as the alpha laid on top of her, still pumping inside of her with one hand still wrapped tightly around her neck and the other one holding her down by one of her shoulders. There were signs that he was beginning to reach his limit as he continued to snarl, yip and drool all over Mayari's body as his thrusts grew rougher and faster.

Hunters in the Cavern

Despite the betrayal by the young hunter Royal, the other hunters hadn't broke rank or lost their resolve, save Syl, who upon hearing the words about her deceased adoptive father had gone to give chase, jumping down the steep stony ridge to reach the tunnels on the other side of the cavern. The spine-drinker was now enraged, screeching loud enough to dislodge and shatter some of the stalactites, in a display of power. Its mouth opened and closed rapidly as it chittered as it faced Alicia, the closest person standing. Its frightening claw-lined mouth opened as Alicia ran towards it in an attempt to flank it as if the try intimidating her from even going near its bleeding body. From the dark confines of its mouth a long prehensile tongue shot out just like it had when Royal had tried running near it. However, lacking his apparent finesse and reflexes, Alicia barely managed to tilt her body out of its path to avoid being impaled but not enough to avoid it entirely as it cut through the side of her clothes and graze her waist before continuing into the ground a few feet behind her. The force wasn't enough to knock her off-course as she managed to sprint around the entire creature without enduring another attack but she could feel that her side was wet either with tongue slime or her own blood, or both. Up close Alicia could see the true extent that everyone's attacks had done to the Spine-Drinker. Its purple blood was steadily dripping onto the ground, forming an impressive puddle below the serious slashing Royal had performed on its belly and blood was trickling down its leathery skin from the other gunshots that Jason and Julia had performed. Its many legs were constantly readjusting themselves in the ground and even afterwards seemed to be unsteady, probably from the blood-loss. Her new positioning was fortuitous as from where she was now, at the creature's rear, she could see that it's massive ovipositor had stiffened and begun to fire its eggs at the rest of her group and Jason's blood orb arcing through the air. It had seemed to have forgotten all about its foe behind it, which allowed for her to lunge forward and thrust her rapier in and out, then back off quickly without any retaliation. Alicia's attacked seemed to have done some damage judging by the extra screeching, bucking, and bleeding the monster did just a second after Alicia pulled her weapon out.

As Alicia had gone to run around the Spine-Drinker, Syl had been running towards it, while the two hunters still left on the upper ridge had begun to use their blood-wielding techniques, and Jurgen had risen to his feet. Syl, determined to unload her gun underneath the beast had decided to take the most direct to do so and then proceed into the tunnel to chase after Royal. As she sprinted with her repeater held tightly in her hands, she saw Jason's blood-red Spike Ball land a few feet between her and the Spine-Drinker, just as it began to fire its eggs at high-speeds at some of the hunters as a method of self-preservation. The eggs it fired at Syl missed, splattering against the floor around the moving target, but the shrapnel from the ball hit both marks. As it exploded into a fine mist the crystal blood shards shot off in all directions, dozens of them penetrating the massive creature from the front, embedding themselves in its skin, muscles and organs, increasing the chances of the creature bleeding out if it wasn't felled within a few minutes. In the entirely other direction they flew at Syl, who got caught in the blast radius. Shards pierced most parts of her body, smaller bits getting embedded in her face, some tearing her clothes and lodging themselves in her stomach, chest, legs, arms and thighs. The pain was excruciating but for a hunter the damage wasn't too bad as long as all the shards could be removed and the bleeding stopped at a later time. It certainly didn't stop Syl from running around the side of the injured creature and unloading her entire repeater into it with the pull of a secondary trigger. The recoil stung as the gun bucked in her hand, but it hurt the Spine-Drinker way more as the quicksilver bullets tore through the beast and came out the other side in a gory display of purple entrails and blood. The Spine-Drinker having just experienced the joys of being Reap-peated for the first time, collapsed, its legs giving out as if no match for Syl's rifle or pun. It screeched in a high-pitch as if it had been the one to hear the terrible pun associated with the gun that had just blown a hole through its body, wallowing in its own blood as it remained staggered on the ground. With her part down, Syl continued to run past the monster into the middle tunnel of the three on the other side of the cavern.

With the Spine-Drinker in such bad shape, the creature was truly no match for the anger Jurgen unleashed with his warhammer as he stood up. The hunter had bid his time, gathered his strength and unleashed it upon its prone form. two more gunshots rang out, both hitting the creature on its upper-face but it was the two heavy hammer strikes on its body that truly ended its life. With the first strike, Jurgen caved the Spine-Drinker's head in, its tongue dangling out of its mouth as all upper functions began to shutdown. Then with the second hit, Jurgen broke the creature's neck, leaving its head at a skewed angle. The creature was dead for sure, although the creature within its womb still seemed to be sluggishly moving around. Once the life left the creature's body, Jurgen felt an urge and upon following it, he punched a hole into its body with his fist and when he pulled it out there was a bag in his hand. The sudden urge passed then and the bag jiggled as if full of vials. With the heat of combat passing it was up to the hunters to make their next move.

Syl

With her business done with the Spine-Drinker, Syl continued into the the dark middle tunnel in search of Royal. As soon as she entered and before the darkness took away her sense of sight, Syl could see the smoldering portions of torches lying in the ground, evidence that Royal had indeed gone this way and had taken out all sources of light before proceeding further into the tunnel. She could also feel that the tunnel was on a slight upwards incline and the floor was more paved and flat than the other caverns. "Wow.... I really can't believe you followed. Was it me stabbing your good ol buddy in the back?" Royal's voice was quite playful for someone who had just tried murdering another hunter but it was also echoing from everywhere, making it quite hard to pinpoint where it was really coming from. "I mean.... He's going to live, that I made sure of so I don't see what the fuss could be about. Or maybe it was me name-dropping dear ol dad? Graham right? He was a veteran alright, cautious as well but ultimately better than most. And by better I mean nicer, you wouldn't have gotten his tools if he had been better than most now would you? Heheheeheheheeeee!" His laughing growing louder and more manic by the second, until that was the only thing she could hear within of the cavern. Then he attacked.

Royal dropped down from above somehow on top of Sylvia. He was still laughing with glee as he fell, elbow-dropping the girl before landing on his feet with his sword drawn and in its static mode. He still seemed to be as carefree and his clothes were just as clean as the first time the group had met him in the courtyard. "I could have sworn I told you not to follow. Maybe it slipped my mind? some time back in the dream will convince you!" His grin lessening as he grew more sober, determined and prepared to kill. He waited, played it smart. He glanced down, noticing his movements were slower because of her puddle of blood, then adjusted the size of steps he took, playing it carefully, giving her just enough space to believe she could pull a snapshot off, before lunging forward and deflecting her firing gun to the side with his sword. Expertly closing the distance, Royal backhanded Syl across the face with the hilt of his sword before following up with a knee to the gut, unintentionally forcing some of the shards further into the young female hunter's stomach and intestines. The blow was enough to knock the wind out of Syl allowing Royal to follow up with a kick to the back of the knees, forcing her onto her hands and knees. Royal smirked above her, circling her with his blade dragging and creating sparks on the ground. "She told me the latest batch would be the weakest yet so I had to see for myself, I mean we would have to go this time regardless but wow. I can't imagine who managed to take Graham down but they would have made short-work of your sorry ass!" With the tip of the blade he forced Syl to look up at him as he gloated and as he prepared to thrust his sword into her head. "Maybe next time you come back I'll go easier on you. It'll be like training to prepare you for when she tries to make you forget everything. For now..... Lets call this lesson one, always look up, and down, and all around. See you at lesson two.... Sylvia. Dremori..." Finally done with his gloating and providing the perfect opportunity for the hunter to turn the tables on him. A simple pull of the trigger and Syl had put one in Royal's foot, causing him to stumble and opening him up for an uppercut with the butt of the rifle, putting him and is ass on the floor. Not losing any time, Syl jumped on top of him, straddling his chest with the gun pointed at his forehead. His hands were free but he kept them above his head and the hand with the sword in it, open-palmed. "Congrats you just took down a teenager, you want a fucking medal or what? Kill me, torture me, I don't care. I know of far more worst fates than anything a simple hunter with beginner knowledge of blood-wielding could do to me." He seemed pretty peeved by how easily everything had been switched on him but that grin of his was still on his face, he still had confidence that somehow, he would coming up on top at the end.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
He enters like a shadow, exits like a Horseman of the Apocalypse.
Seen it all, done it all.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby KnightVanilla » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:03 am

Mayari tried to control her breathing as he spoke. Anxiety starting to grip her as her breathing started becoming ragged. Regaining her composure once he began look in her eyes. Forcing his palm against her throat her body instinctively gasped for air. The torture he began putting her through was shameful, undignified. Something a hunter would never want to be experience. A shame of being toyed with by your prey. However his words as he spoke of the repeated death... the rest of his words fell on deaf ears as she began smirking. The mix of warmth and pleasure combining with new feelings that overshadowed her shame... her anger... her fear. She began chuckling... she had finally confirmed it from her prey. Death... would stay at bay and she would be able to hunt him... much more viciously than she had before. "A relief of... words have been brought before me... I thought tonight would be my last night... and now... heheh-nnnn... oh now... I'll be able to truly take pleasure in my hunt... Sa-savor... my body while you can beast... It is the one pleasure I'll allow you before I come back to gut you." Pressing her blood covered hands over her face to cover her eyes as her hand smeared the blood to to her chin. Her eyes changed to a luminescent yellow compared to its previous moon like silver. She groaned the feeling of her blood dripping and the warmth it gave her body... Such good news to confirm that immortality was so close. For all the hunter's knew they had been lied to about the dream... nothing can for certain be named the truth unless you experienced it.

Taking her time to press her body against him enjoying the feeling he was giving her. If this was gonna happen she might as well gain a little enjoyment her hips pressing against his thrusts even though it hurt. Every time he gave a boastful claim she chuckled more the smirk on her face growing little wider every time he spoke. Such foolishness... He would die... it was inevitable... he would feel the despair of death dragging him to his knees and she would hum her song as he begged for his life. Those thoughts continued to dance as she moaned her mind and body exploring different pleasures as she cut herself off from her body for the time being. The moment she felt him pressing into her hole harder and faster proclaiming himself as a master as he had once been of the guard. A pang of pity hit her... She would not stray from her plans or her path but the man he must had been before he gave into the beast blood. The song the owl would sing would be for him... and not this beast. Gripping him tightly as she felt him pinning her to the floor she moaned out like the bitch he wanted her to be for the moment. Grabbing onto the back of his neck for leverage as the arm that had the pinned shoulder kept her fingers close to her jugular. Finally reaching a strong climax as her walls squeeze down on him tightly before finally finishing releasing the last of her juices. In the moment after he had time to breath Mayari striked herself and him with her Talons.... time to wake within the dream.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby lilbooth » Mon May 02, 2016 8:57 pm

With the first beast of the hunt defeated and the treasure held firmly in hand, Jurgen turned to his fellow hunters. His front was splattered with the thick purple blood of the beast and his back was thoroughly crimson. He propped himself against the butt end of his war hammer and gave the bag a few jingles. Still leaning against his hammer, Jurgen barely managed to fit his hand inside the bag and pull out one of the vials, which he immediately recognized as blood, the old blood specifically. They had been a favored export of his father's workshop, and an easy way for the wicked alchemist to keep the young Jurgen alive while sampling a myriad of poisons and poultices. He never knew of the vial's origins but he was well practiced in their use. He quickly plunged one of the vials into his side, just below his ribs, and drew in a long slow breath. "The old gods have smiled upon us today!" He shouted, feeling the rejuvenating effects of the blood flowing through him, as the wicked gash in his lower back knitting itself together. Jurgen pulled one more vial for himself and tucked it away among one of his many pouches before taking a few confident steps towards Alicia, "There are... ten left." Said Jurgen as he held the bag open for the lady. "You two can come down now, the creature is well dead." He shouted up towards the edge of the cavern. He did not suspect the other hunters to contribute so heavily to the fight, but they all seemed well versed in their own method of combat. He repeated the same gesture for the other two hunters and waited for everyone to take their share of the vials. Once they had been distributed, Jurgen hoisted up his hammer and walked toward the walls of the cavern. There was a soft squishing noise followed by a powerful thud as Jurgen crushed the first of the many eggs that littered the cavern floor. He didn't bother pestering the other to assist him, if they had any sense they would follow in suite.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby cliffracer » Thu May 05, 2016 5:52 am

Alicia rejoins her fellow hunters around the frontside of the previously-alive monster, flourishing her rapier to rid it of the goopy residue before sheathing it. She hissed a little as she touched the new cut in her side even if it was the damage to her clothes she was more upset about. That was a nice outfit that got torn, and who knows what that could do for a sex-obsessed fiend! She watches Jurgen pop one of the vials as she wipes away the saliva from her waist, glad at least that he appears to know their function.
"Yeah, we can't stop now. Syl ran off after that cretin, and I've spent too long down here to be comfortable about Mayari's chances up top. Let's go, everyone."
She jabs one of the vials she took in to her thigh, preferring there to a spot similar to what Jurgen chose with the cut on her side. She jogs to keep up with Jurgen, keeping her torch held high.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Argonaut » Fri May 06, 2016 8:05 am

Jericho inhaled deeply as he watched the battle unfold in front of him. Jurgen, playing the part of the brutal but effective bludgeoning tool, beat the Spine-Drinker into pulp on the cave floor. Taking his time to climb down and meet the rest of the hunters, Jericho's raven swooped down onto the bloody body and began to pick away at the carrion. Meeting up with the group, Jericho took his share of the blood vials. Staring at the dark red glass tubes in his hand, Jericho's eyes twitched. Something his father used to mumble, coming back to him.

"Fear the old blood."

With a shake of his head, Jericho tucked the vials away. Old blood was what kept Hunters alive, and he'd taken his fair share of the old blood into his veins. But years of Hunting had shown Jericho what a blood drunk man was capable of. Too much old blood, and the Hunters might come after you next. Watching Jurgen and Alicia both inject themselves with the vials filled the air with the sickeningly sweet stench of blood. Pushing the temptation from his mind, Jericho focused on the mission at hand. Nodding in silent agreement to Alicia's order, Jericho marched forward. Once it's belly had been filled, his raven soon reappeared on his shoulder, and wiped it's blood drenched beak off on Jericho's shoulder.
A man of means, by no means.
Argonaut

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Fri May 06, 2016 8:50 pm

A sense of elation fills Julia as they battle the Spine-Drinker. The sounds of her bullets and Bloody Harpoon piercing it's flesh, the anguished cries that followed, the sight and scent of it's blood... This was the thrill of the hunt that Julia so loved. It was almost a shame that it was over so soon but the beast could not withstand their combined assault as Jurgen smashed it's head in. Alicia had been wounded in that fight, though only slightly and the sack of blood vials inside the creature quickly undid what wounds they had.

Julia dropped down to join the others and claim her share of the blood vials. She was still new to hunting and had not yet partaken of much Old Blood, but even she could feel the power they contained. They would certainly come in handy. Jurgen had begun smashing the eggs littered around the chamber and Julia quickly saw the wisdom in that. Whatever creature was still waiting to be birthed from the Spine-Drinker's womb seemed to be alive, though it was moving rather slowly. "Best to not leave any loose end's untied. Clearing this area will give us a safe path throughout the city." She says as she approaches the beasts body, drawing her axe and bringing it crashing down on the unborn creature within the womb.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby Icaelus » Fri May 13, 2016 4:56 pm

"Nnnggh.."
A small groan of pain echoed down the dimly lit tunnel, the source originating from a young Huntress, currently hunched over against the stone wall of the tunnel. With another grunt of pain, she extricated another of the numerous shards, this particular one from her midriff. She let the piece of crystalline blood drop to join the bloody pile at her feet, heaving a pained sigh. Adrenaline was a scary thing. It had helped to numb the pain so much, letting her continue onward into the tunnel before shutting the flow off completely. The agony had then hit her like a brick in the face..
Seriously, ow. Goddamned Swain and his..fragment bombs or whatever. She couldn't exactly fault the man for doing what he did, but she could certainly feel a bit resentful towards him for all the pain he was causing her right this moment.
With another groan, Syl glanced forward at the path that continued through the tunnel. From all the torches she had seen, snuffed out and tossed haphazardly in piles..it was safe to say that idiot Royal had moved quickly, extinguishing all sources of light throughout. Only the embers of the once-burning torches cast a dim glow, not really enough to make anything out in this kind of darkness.
She continued down the tunnel cautiously. This..was a really bad idea. Following Royal alone, like this? Oh, gods..Graham would turn in his grave if he had seen her doing what she was, throwing caution to the wind. It was rather ironic in the fact that she was doing this to find out more about his death, too..

Perhaps curiosity would kill the cat this time?

Syl gave a stubborn shake of her head. No use thinking like this. She had decided on this path of action and she would act on it..even if it meant irrevocably damaging her relations with the rest of the Hunters. Graham..was still too important to her. As close as they had been, much of the man had still remained a mystery to her..and maybe..just maybe, Royal would have a few enlightening answers for her.
Steeling both her nerves and heart, she readied the Repeater and trudged further forward into the darkness. She had gone less than a couple of meters when a now familiar voice taunted her from the dark. Royal. Who else?
"Oh, don't be like that. Weren't you looking forward to our next meeting, friend?"
Syl taunted back, her grip tightening on the rifle as she spoke. He sounded close. Very close..and while she obviously had superior firepower with the Repeater, she didn't have much hope of beating Royal in a melee. Her only chance would be to to shoot and hit him before he closed the distance between them.
Another quip from the bastard had her grinding her teeth in annoyance. That bit degrading Graham had particularly got to her..but she couldn't allow his taunts to get to her at this moment. It was a typical strategy of rat-faced bastards such as Royal..but..oh gods, that bloody laugh. So..damn..annoyi-

OOF.

And there you go, she was distracted. Distracted enough to get ambushed from the freaking ceiling. What the hell was Royal, a fucking spider? And of course, he had been laughing all the way as he had elbowed her in the cheek. She had stumbled away far enough for the blow to merely graze her, but the force still sent her reeling. That strike could've easily knocked her unconscious if it had landed well..
It was probably a small fortunate that Royal was completely looking down on her ability to fight, electing to not even use his sword in that first ambush. Good. That gave her some room to breathe..though the sight of the young Hunter completely straightening up, posture and expression both ramrod straight. Well. No more games, then.
She remained completely silent in contrast to Royal. Words were not for this situation, dire as it was for her. She would have only one chance to fire her rifle..and if that missed..well, she didn't want to think about what Royal would do to her. Death was probably the painful minimum.
Her crimson eyes darted to Royal's feet, watching him trudge through the thin layer of enchanted blood she had been leaving behind as she backed off slowly. It was slowing Royal even as he continued walking forward, though he might not know it. This was going to be her only chance..
Taking a big step backward into a knee onto the ground, she raised her rifle, her eyes widening in shock even as she prepared to squeeze the trigger.

Royal was fast. Inhumanly so, she thought as he lunged forward, not giving a single thought to the viscous blood clinging to his feet. It had barely even slowed him down..
His sword flashed in a brilliant arc in the darkness, giving out the loud clatter of steel upon wood as Royal batted her gun's barrel away from his person, moving in with a vicious backhand with the pommel of his sword, leaving her stunned and open for a hard thrust of his knee straight into her abdomen, bending her body over double across his leg. Intentional or not, that very same blow also had the further effect of driving the shrapnel from Swain's bomb even deeper.
An agonized shriek ripped out of Sylvia's lips, even as she was sent to all fours by a cruel kick to the back of her knees. Shit. Shitshitshitshit! From the way she had seen Royal handle himself, she had known he would be a dangerous foe..but he had exceeded all expectations she had. "Dangerous" was an understatement for this man..
But in the darkness..had he forgotten that she still possessed her gun? He hadn't made sure to disarm her..a small fortune in the whole scheme of things, perhaps? She now had a chance at the very least, no matter how faint of a hope it was. A snowball's chance in hell.

Syl glared balefully up at Royal as he circled her, gloating over his obvious victory. How typical of him. She forced herself to remain silent, biting back a scathing retort in response to the name-dropping of her foster father again. There were more important notes in his words to acknowledge, rather than get riled up by petty insults. What had he been saying at the start? A "She" and something about them being the latest, weakest batch? Perhaps the one behind Royal, pulling his strings? There was something going in the deep end of things, a grand scheme in the making..
The burning cold steel tip of Royal's blade was suddenly thrust under her chin and she involuntarily gave out a soft whimper, hating every fiber in her being for letting out such a weak noise. Forced to look up at the man who would soon be her reaper, she all but gave Royal a cool look as he reared his sword back, preparing to finish her off.

And that was when she raised the rifle and casually shot him in the foot. He stumbled from the sudden pain, and Syl wasn't letting any chance go. Surging to her feet with some very warranted anger, she twirled the rifle around once and smashed Royal hard in the chin with the wood stock of the gun, neatly laying him out on his ass. A boot to his chest laid him out spread-eagled, whereupon Syl then all but jumped him, straddling his stomach. She quickly worked the lever of the rifle, popping a fresh bullet into the mechanism as she returned the barrel to aim at Royal's face. She had won. Somehow..
"You know, you talk a lot. Has anyone told you that? Or were you too busy talking over them?"
Syl smiled coldly as she spoke, moving the rifle to knock the sword out of Royal's hands. She wasn't taking any chances, not with someone as slippery as Royal. The anger in his face was evident, but he had only himself to blame with his careless approach towards her. A cornered rat would bite a cat, even if it was doomed to die. She had taken her chance, and now she was standing triumphant over Royal.
Or rather..sitting triumphant on Royal..? Well, whatever goes.
"Death would be too easy, Royal..I mean, there are a nice variety of things that could happen to you instead of just bleeding out in this stony grave.."
A sly little smile played on her lips now, the girl transferring the burning hot barrel of her rifle from Royal's face..to his crotch region. There are several things men value more than their lives..and their unmentionables were one of them.
"I could take you to Jurgen. I could convince him to keep you alive and let him slowly break you to get you to spill. You were..a little flustered around him earlier, weren't you? I wonder, what just would he do to you after all you did to him? I would be terrified to find out..aren't you?"
Syl leaned in, her ample chest pressing against Royal as she slunk closer to whisper sweetly in his ear.
"But what..if I told you I didn't want to do that? I want to know what you know..About Graham. About everything that's going on here. You've let on a lot..and I think you've found me to be a rather..curious girl, hm?"
Her free hand roamed upwards, seductively tracing along the musculature of Royal's torso. He was rather well-toned for someone of his age..which only made it easier to tease. Her fingers trailed and danced on top of his body..and however straight Royal tried to keep his face, she knew he felt every motion.

"So, darling..what do you propose we do here?"
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby Reaver » Tue May 17, 2016 11:43 pm

Mayari

+4 Insanity
His once dim eyes seemed sharper as he stared at her, seconds before she tried to take both of their lives right after the climax. His reflexes turned out to be just a hair faster than the mortally wounded hunter, as her talon easily sliced through his fur and skin but missed his vital points by a few inches. The only sign that she had caught him initially off-guard with the move had been the widening of his eyes and the baring of his fangs as he moved out of the way of the blade. Then before the Owl Hunter could continue with her plan and take her own life to return to the dream he had pinned both of her arms down. "Interesting. Perhaps you wanted me to choose between keeping my toy or my life? Thought I couldn't protect both well enough?" His voice struggling to stay light and amused as his blood began to clot partially in his fur and drip down onto the hunter's body. His maw opened as if readying to tear her throat out in anger, his teeth and mouth quickly clamping around her soft flesh and bathing it in heat and saliva. The pressure began to slowly increase until not only was her jugular at risk but her windpipe as well. Then just as he had begun to latch onto her neck, he let go, laughing fully now with his distorted vocal cords. The rest of his pack joined in despite many of them eyeing Mayari hungrily and warily. "Your words before carried such fire but here you are trying to temporarily escape my grasp by taking your own life! I will eagerly await your return so I can break your spirit, that is if you dare. This night will be long regardless so do not think you can outlast me by hiding or running in this city." The beastman growled above Mayari, clearly amused by her words and change in attitude. He crouched over her chest, his sex-slick cock dangling right over her breasts. "Your pride will drag you lower than you ever thought possible and I will enjoy partaking in your fall to a level lower than beasts." He snarled and another beastman began to approach but stayed out of Mayari's view. "But listen to me drone on. I can smell fresh meat in the distance and I do have a duty as an alpha. I will send you back to your dream to collect yourself and return for more lessons. I know you will come back though... If not because of your duty then this might do." Releasing one of her hands to take the item from the beastman. It was her white mask, slightly stained with blood but still in good condition. "See you soon toy." Slashing her across the neck with his other hand with little effort before howling as the blood quickly drained from her body. One of the last sights Mayari saw before her vision faded and she died was her mask in the creature's hands and his two piercing eyes with the blood red irises. Then there was darkness. Then nothing.

At first she couldn't see, hear or feel anything. Then came the feeling of softness underneath the huntress, followed by the blinding whiteness. She was back in the dream, laying in field of alabaster flowers. Her weapons and arcane materials were next to her but her mask hadn't returned with her, confirming that the beastman had been able to claim it as a trophy. "I am sorry for you having to experience that Mayari Carnelian." Keeper's voice coming from several feet away. Away from his chair, he stood in the field without his hat, staring into the foggy distance. His voice was full of regret yet strong and determined, completely different from his character earlier. The ever distant and graceful Mistress stood in her usual position, near the house and behind the high chair where Keeper usually sat. "The night has..... Is a terrible trial that many hunters have gone through." Hesitation growing in his voice as if he hadn't ever dared to broach the topic with someone. "The selected few often believe that the danger of this night comes from the beasts, the terrible beasts that can kill us without effort. They are the ones that die first in the night." Finally turning to look Mayari in the eyes. He almost looked sad as he continued to speak. Mistress began to slowly shuffle away from the chair and towards him in the field. "The mind must stay strong. You fractured temporarily and a little bit back there. In plane where death is meaningless how can one die? How can they ever find rest?" He asked out-loud, more to himself than to Mayari. Mistress stood behind Keeper before slowly wrapping her arms around his waist. She rested her head against the back of his neck, facing Mayari with a small content smile.

"I once had a name, a title, rank, respect. Things. Centuries have passed and these things have degraded like stone to dust in meaning to me. Dust. Fine dust. As pure as the old blood in our veins. As pure as the thrill of breaking bones with your hands. As pure as watching the world end with the pull of a string." He laughed once he finished the phrase, his body shaking with laughter. It wasn't hard for Mayari to sense that this wasn't the first time he had said this phrase and that it had some real unknown significance. "Dust, dust, dust..... As fine as blood. As dark as blood." Another bubble of laughter then he looked Mayari in the eyes with his burning orange ones, now sober. "Your allies encountered trouble down in the caverns but they are closer to the armory than you got. I can open a tether-line to their current location and maintain it. Do not continue the feud with that beast, don't let your pride rule your thoughts and forget about your mask. It is only one of your layered masks for your soul, is it not?" He pointed across the field towards the house and at a tombstone next to the one that had originally allowed them to leave the dream. It then glowed with a white aura as Keeper activated it. "I suggest you leave as soon as possible, a hunter of hunters is needed. The uninvited boy has transgressed and I fear he might drive your group into insanity with his ploys and lies. Syl is already falling to his trickery, please make sure that doesn't happen.... There are more than enough tombstones already in this dream and her name is one I would hate to carve into one." Genuine worry coming from him as he continued to stand there in the field, staring into the fog with Mistress holding him. "So many names... My own is the only one I've forgotten...." He muttered softly before sighing.

Syl

+400 Bloodechoes
Royal's grin widened as Syl knocked his sword out of his hand, supposedly leaving him defenseless against the rifle-wielding huntress. "Who knows? Some people might have said that to me but who cares about the words of the dead?" Chuckling in Syl's face as she began to offer alternatives to what could happen to him. "Please, anything terrible you could do to me, was done to me in Astral years ago. Bring me to Jurgen and I'll sim-.... W-w-what are you doing?" His words faltering as Syl began to press her rack against his chest. His mouth stayed agape, his face growing flush as she began feeling his own chest with her dainty fingers. He stuttered a few times, unsuccessfully trying to shift the hardening contents of his pants without alerting the woman on top of her. And like a thief following a target, Royal couldn't keep his eyes off of her goods. His unrestrained hands twitched against the floor, as if he was tempted to make a grab either for her gun on boobs, but thought better than to attempt either. He was unsure of what exactly to say at first. Then he gritted his teeth and glanced down the dark cavern from where they had come and where the rest of the group was before looking Syl right in the eyes. His seaweed-green eyes seemed dull and endless, similar to how Keeper had stared at the girl before passing on a bloodwielding technique. They seemed older than the boy who possessed them, full of more knowledge and power than a teenager should possess.

"Believe it or not, I don't actually know what transpired with your dear dad. There's a list of Hunters killed in Ryunia. He's on it and beasts can't kill a dreaming hunter. It would either be something that can pierce both worlds at once or someone who can w- oh fuck this!" Cutting his explanation short to lunge forward and grab Syl's breasts with both hands, largely unconcerned about the consequences. He continued to look Syl in the eyes as he did it, clearly blushing and embarrassed but too enraptured by her rack to stop. "I don't even know you can walk straight with these things but now isn't the best time for explanations of arcane dream theory or massive mammaries decreasing combat effectiveness. I doubt you're even smart enough to grasp the ramifications of dreaming or its basic requirements for it. We're running out of time so let's lay our cards down. You keep me here and your group will find me then either execute me or bring me back to the dream, both of which I oppose and will resist to my dying breath, depriving you of info. You can't return empty handed because then you look like a traitor and you'll be lucky if you get allowed back into the dream if that happens. You need me alive and willing to divulge info, since my willingness adds credibility to anything I say." His smug grin and confidence building with every word he said and squeeze of Syl's breasts. "You want more? Get your cow-sized tits off of me and help me get past the second gate. I might even get rid of that brand on your shoulder if you play nice." He seemed to be confident in his choice of diplomacy, believing that Syl would value the information over her loyalty to the rest of her group. "Bet you didn't even know he had a home here. A temporary one, but one nevertheless. I can find out where it is then maybe we see if there's anything for you in there." Adding the tidbit as if to raise the chances of her releasing him.

Hunters in the Cavern

All gain +500 Bloodechoes, Julia gains an additional +100, Jurgen gains an additional +25
With the Spinedrinker dead, the hutners began regrouping and preparing to continue onward. As Jurgen and Alicia injected themselves, they felt a surge of energy and strength as their wounds rapidly healed. The vials left them completely at full health but with only two vials left for each of them. With his health returned, Jurgen made quick work of all the Spinedrinker's eggs around the entrances to the three tunnels. Not only did it cleanse the area of possible later threats but it revealed more information about the area they were in. As he smashed some of the eggs and the remains fell off of the wall, plaques detailing where each of the tunnels went could be seen. The left one read, "To Armory"; the middle one that Royal and Syl had gone through stated, "To First Gate"; and the one on the right saying "To Barracks".

It was just as Jurgen was finishing on the final clutch of eggs that Julia plunged her axe into the Spinedrinker's exterior womb to extinguish its child before it had a chance to be born and become a terror. The blade found its mark, cutting through the flesh, then the creature's not-fully-formed shell and flesh, ending it in one blow and ending this Spinedrinker's threat for good. Amniotic fluid and blood poured from the wound as it died but the most interesting to come out of the cut was the small pebble. Smooth, polished and glowing red it seemed somewhat familiar to huntress. Upon picking it up, Julia could feel the pebble get warm in her hands before hearing a voice in her head.

"This is Junior Officer guard Kilva reporting to Royal Guard 9. I have taken command since my superior was.... Tor-torn in half en route to the armory. My squad has taken heavy losses carrying out the orders to move hunter trick-weapons out of the armory to deny them to the sentient beast forces. With them as top priority over the quicksilver stock and explosives, the armory can still be used as a holdout point afterwards for any cut-off troops. From other squads we know that all beasts have been suppressed beyond the third gate, cavern routes connecting beyond the gates have been collapsed and we're successfully keeping the beasts or citizens from escaping through the main gate so far. Nevertheless we have effectively moved 90% of them to the barracks as we still hold that position. Then they'll be inventoried and brought past the third gate for safeguarding. We are returning to the armory to get the last group of trick-weapons but.... This night is quickly becoming worse than most and none of the hunters have shown up yet, from either side. It's troubling to say the least. I'll update my report once we return to the barracks with the last batch. Junior Officer signing off."

Devices like these were rare, usually only given to select ranked military officers within Ryunian forces and used to record reports to later give to others or relay verbal information. This one seemed to give a small glance into the state of Ryunia near the beginning of the current night of the hunt and not much else. It wasn't the strangest thing to be found in the caverns as a six-foot pole began to rise out of the ground behind Jurgen and near the passageways. While its handle seemed to be blood red, it gave off a white aura, similar to the tombstone back in the hunters' dream.
Renegade, Mercenary, Wielder of the Shaft of Justice, Angel-Rapist, Rp Contract Killer
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby lilbooth » Sat May 21, 2016 5:25 am

When Jurgen finally retired from the strenuous task off aborting the small beasts he twisted the metal shaft of his Warhammer, allowing the dual first shaped head to separate into his stone gauntlets. He had heard Julia going about her own preventative tasks on the still pulsating smaller spine-drinker. He had turned to face her, to inquire what new trinket she was clutching but his curiosity was quickly absorbed by a spectacular glowing pole. The aura it possessed reminded him of the simultaneous hot and cold stimulation was getting very used to. It was no doubt similar to the tombstone in the Hunter's Dream and he imagined it may possess the same qualities. He slowly turned to face his fellow hunters and said "So, shall we proceed to the armory, or take a short rest?" Signaling with his hands to the tunnels and then the mysterious pole. "Or shall we retrieve Sylvia and the blonde runt before hand?" He continued , allowing a small smile to creep onto his face.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby KnightVanilla » Mon May 23, 2016 5:38 am

As her talons lunged out to miss the beast that lay in front of her the owl had tried to react fast enough to remove her own jugular only to be stopped by the beast. Mayari had left her mark on the beast but was able to do little else. It made her feel bitter as the beast continued to talk. Her throat and veins punctured as she began to suffocate from drowning in her own blood. She didn't make a sound or a move as death would return her to the dream. Shame, anger, and bitterness filled her as she watched as the beast finally took his trophy. For all his talk and pride he was still smarter than she had initially have him credit. As death wrapped it's fingers around her she began to finally realize just how cold she felt... Her vision never faded to black. That last image of her mask was the last thing she saw. That very image taunted her as the image itself dragged itself away in tunnel vision. As the mask seemed so far that the nothingness surrounding had finally eclipsed the image.

Then nothing for a short while before she felt the flowers right under her. The temporary death was not darkness it was just nothing... A bit frightening if she thought about it too much. Taking her first breath of air as if she had lifted her head from the ocean's surface. "That was stupid of me..." she muttered to herself. Dying had brought her a strange clarity of mind. It was hard to define but she no longer felt like the owl... The owl had been taken by that beast. Who was she now... Still a hunter of hunters, but something new or old. Taking in what the keeper had to say she lied still on the bed of flowers the air felt so still and the breeze brushed gently against her skin. The smell, she never noticed the faint smell of the flowers before. It was strange to overlook such a small beauty, but she had did so in her rush to the hunt. Her face was revealed to the world and yet this brought no sense of urgency. Dust huh.... Dust as fine as blood. She thought on those words and thought deeply. Before long the words escaped her lips as if coming from her mentors lips. "Ashes that fall as soft as snow. Ashes refined in death and blood... Ashes of the fallen that birth the young... In blood and Ashes we burn our dread... Burn the Dread." Those words escaped her lips responding to his in kind... It made her wonder if her mentor and the keeper would had been good friends if they ever met. Just taking a moment to finally breath before she uttered another word. "Thank you for your consideration keeper." she spoke finally after the keeper had finished. "I am sorry to say that the owl had been taken and that I am at fault for allowing such a thing to happen. The one that stands before you is still a hunter of hunters, but if I had to go by a title it would be the Blind Philosopher." Grabbing her scarf wrapping it around her face as a temporary concealment of her face. The scarf mainly was wrapped around her eyes, but the ruse was the fabric was rather easy to see through. The glow of her eyes behind her scarf made that evident enough before the glow faded to it's faint luminescent silver. "As for the beast that had killed me, I hold no promises should he find me. However by then he will be in the presence of many rather than a single hunter. A creature eager to claim trophies and prizes... A beast that has kept it's mind. A disturbing idea he used to be of the guard... While I do represent the owls... I believe the best mentality I should follow is akin to your behavior now. A mind of clarity, a heart full of determination, and the bonds of companions." Mayari spoke of now awakened state of mind with the voice just like her mentors. An air of lightness and curiosity, but held ever so strongly as if the words would break if she were not careful. Reborn from the death of a hunter to walk anew. She began humming suddenly for a moment before stopping herself. "Mistress... May I ask the importance of your song. My old mentor used to say every song has a story... What story would you tell me?" Taking a moment to contemplate her new self and whatever the mistresses had offered her. Now having to think what song she would sing. Almost all birds have a song, but the owl was the exception. A bird that always asked 'who'. It was about time Mayari found her song to begin her hunt. She stands to turn to the mistress and keeper. "Keeper, Mistress... I wish to request knowledge of the arcane. If for whatever reason you decide against it I will not beg or argue for it. Either way with our without the knowledge.... I... I will Burn the Dread of my companions." she stated unsure of their response. Either way she would thank them for their time and and words. Before leaving she did request for one more thing an update of events that the other hunters had endured. Before she would rejoin them she would need to know what had transpired in her absence once that was said and done she went to the grave and touched it wondering just where she may have ended up this time. As she would reappear she would begin to sing again as any bird would. A song for the dead hunters and for those to call by her blade. "Tick tock goes my heart... Oh watchmaker hold me tight... Tick tock goes my heart." She looked amongst the group verifying that Syl and Royal were not amongst them as she continued to hum her tune. This would not do for the hunter of hunters... Royal would be found and out under her judgement. Walking forward as she ignored the other hunters to activate the Eye of the Cosmos. "Tick tock goes their hearts... The hunter has its prey in sight... Tick tock goes their hearts." As she uttered the first word of this new verse Mayari began running in the direction of Syl and Royal. Her words and tune were louder than before wanting the hunter Royal to fear her coming. Mayari felt revived as she began running towards them a smile showing as her eyes glowed from the arcane spell.
Life has gotten so much more boring. Well I suppose it doesn't help if I say my only source of entertainment is YouTube and here. So yeah not much of interesting life going on.
KnightVanilla

Postby cliffracer » Tue May 24, 2016 4:21 pm

Alicia looked behind as Julia removed the lingering threat of the Spinedrinker's immediate offspring. It WOULD be nice not to be followed, but such a small thing would surely have been easier to handle... She doesn't think much about it. As the pole rises from the ground, she considers the paths that are open to them. She was feeling confident after that fight, being grazed by something with the force of a cannonball aside.
"Jurgen, if you want your payback, I'd feel better if you paired off with someone and went after them. I want to secure the way to the armory so you guys have an easier time following behind." She raises her torch again, looking over the paths. "Plus, getting there before the brat does has its own benefits."
Turning to look at the others, she leaves it up to them to choose their paths. She heads down the tunnel to the Armory, rapier drawn once more.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Icaelus » Tue May 24, 2016 8:04 pm

"Oh..? What do you think I'm doing, hm?"
Syl's mischievous smile widened ever so slightly as her delicate fingers continued to tease at Royal's lean chest, weaving patterns as they danced upon the woven fiber of his shirt. For how much he yelled and blustered, he seemed adorably weak..to a woman's charm. A faint blush reddened her cheeks as she let herself lean in just a slight bit further, applying more pressure with her breasts. A quick glance at Royal's face gave Syl reason to almost break out into a giggle. The boy's face was tomato red, his mouth hanging open like he'd just been told that he was actually female all along!
While such an audacious falsehood like that could in no way be true, that line of thought was further confirmed by..a certain something. Something that grew longer, harder..thicker..
Her own flush deepening as she tried not to think about the motions going on in Royal's pants. Right, right. Mission focus. Do what she came here for.
"L-Like what you see?"
Syl tried for a seductive whisper in Royal's ear, inwardly cursing herself for stuttering over a simple line like that. She couldn't help it, come on! Her experience with..sultry stuff like this was nigh nothing. The only probable reason why she still more or less had the upper hand here in this rather intimate negotiation was Royal being even less experienced than her on this matter. A small boon, if anything else.
She watched him closely with that small smile lingering on her lips, noticing his green irises dart to look at her chest, remaining glued to the sight. She could feel his hands twitching, as if he wanted to make a move on her right now..well, that wouldn't do.
"Do calm down..although I understand your excitement."
Syl winked as she made a small adjustment with the rifle, nudging the warm barrel against the tented crotch of Royal's pants as a warning. That got him to quiet down, definitely. Royal then returned her gaze, their eyes locking fast and..in the very least, it was an odd experience. In that particular moment when their eyes met, Royal's eyes appeared dull, full of some odd, unfathomable mystery. A very familiar feeling to when..Keeper himself had stared into her very being.
It was the gaze of a powerful being, a veteran of a thousand wars.
"Unnh..wha?"
Syl shook her head, breaking away from Royal's gaze. It had been incredibly easy to lose herself in those eyes of his..an aspect that Royal had not possessed before. Was something strange going on here again? Argh, no time to think over stuff like this. Get the information out of him and get moving..
She turned a glare back onto Royal, who now seemed..completely normal? Of course, it was also the moment where he finally chose to start flapping his gums. Well, at least he was talking about Graham now..and claiming his knowledge and lack thereof.
Apparently Graham had also been a Hunter of the Dream..which was news to her. And he certainly hadn't died by normal means, for it was nigh impossible to truly kill a dreaming Hunter. Something..or someone, who had the ability to pierce both worlds in one fell swoop?
Her smile had long faded away in favor of a contemplative frown as she pondered this thought, momentarily forgetting about Royal. Again, he chose just that moment to attack her.
"Uaaah?!"
Syl's shocked shriek echoed through the tunnel as her breasts were roughly seized by Royal's groping, squeezing hands. Shit, shitshitshit. Probably went a bit overkill on the teasing..but what the hell? Royal was apparently gone far enough with his lust to even ignore the threat of his man bits possibly being blown off. That was some serious..perversion. And truth be told, she hadn't gotten enough out of him to just simply let him die, bleeding out from the sudden and explosive loss of his genitals.
..Which was why she was currently letting Royal have his way with her boobs, much she disliked it. And he even had the gall to insult her as he groped her. Shameless little rat.
"..You realize that you are currently molesting and insulting a woman, known for being more irrational and vengeful than the males of the human race? Who also happens to have a gun, may I add, pointed right at your dick?"
Her low growl of warning quickly pitched into another squeal of surprise when Royal's fingers pressed down upon her nipple. Her face thoroughly flushed red by now, she narrowed her gaze into an annoyed glare. Fucking idiot just couldn't stop either his mouth nor hands. But he had at least divulged some information about Graham..and there would be plenty of time to confirm that information. Most of all, he at least seemed willing to cooperate for now, at least.

Syl silently bore the tit-groping for about another ten seconds before she decided she'd had enough.
"Okay, enough of that now.."
She slapped Royal's hands away from her breasts. By now, even as much she disliked Royal..all that heavy petting had got her all hot and bothered. Even in the darkness, Royal would probably be able to see the pinkish red flush that colored her cheeks as she leaned in closer to him, their faces barely two inches apart. Her breath curled around his ear as she whispered once more..
"My..do you have experience with touching a lady? That was..quite skillful."
A blatant lie, but whatever. Royal's groping had hurt more than it had pleasured her. But she had to play the experienced one here if she was going to negotiate with this idiot.
"Heeey. Want a reward for that? Close your eyes.."
Syl's lip quirked with a small smile as affirmed that the sea-green irises of Royal were hidden behind his eyelids. She gently leaned in closer and closer, her breath dancing on Royal's lips, as if she were about to kiss him.
Then in one swift moment, she drove her palm as hard as she could into the right side of Royal's face. The loud slap echoed through the tunnel.
"I accept your proposal with my own conditions. Firstly, you get this brand off me as soon as we get out the tunnels and are somewhere safe. Secondly, touch me like that without permission again and I'll shoot you. Now, lead on, dear sir."
With that being said, Syl hopped off Royal, straightening up. A smile played upon her lips. An unlikely cooperation, born between them. Perhaps the start of a beautiful friendship. Yeah, like that's ever going to happen.
Sleep unbeknownst to I, this one lives in perpetual need of coffee..
Icaelus

Location: On the run from people hounding me for posts. Oh dear.

Postby FragranceofMtDew » Mon May 30, 2016 8:22 am

Julia watched intently as blood flooded out of the gash left be her axe, mostly to make sure that the creature was actually dead and so it was easy to spot the glowing pebble that fell out as well. Picking it up, she closes her eyes to focus on the words that echo in her mind and consider the ramifications. Once the message has finished, she opens her eyes and offers the pebble to any who were interested in listening to it as well. As much as it pained her to suffer traitors to live, Royal and Sylvia would likely cross pass with the group again and answer for their crimes then. But the weapons were in danger of falling into enemy hands if they did not act fast.

"Most of the weapons have been moved to the barracks already. But those that remain in the armory were to be collected by the sender of this message. Since he doesn't seem to be able to do so anymore, I shall help secure the weapons." She explains, gazing back at the Spine Drinker corpse that seemed to have ended poor Kilva's life before following Alicia down the tunnel that led to the armory.
FragranceofMtDew

Postby lilbooth » Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:34 am

"Ahh, I suppose the rest can wait, as can the revenge." Said Jurgen, pulling his hand away from the ominous pole. "To the armory then. We seem to have some promise as a group, I'd like to keep it that way." He continued, moving to the edge of the cavern as he spoke. Jurgen had been on the hunt for quite some time, so long in fact that doing anything other than hunting was foreign to him. These new changes were slowly growing on him, but they still troubled his mind. So far his judgment had not been clouded, but with a distraction like Royal about, he did not know how long he could stay focused on his task. With Alicia readying her torch Jurgen walked beside her, space permitting, his stone fists ready to end the life of whatever unfortunate beast fell prey to him next.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Postby Reaver » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Syl

"No one ever said being a bitch was endearing." Royal said with a scowl as he rubbed the reddened side of his face. He did seem a little more chaste than angry as he picked his sword off of the ground and then reached behind a nearby rock to pick up his blunderbuss. He wasn't even limping despite having been dropped with a bullet to a foot only minutes ago. "Those are some adorable conditions but do you think you still have the means to enforce them?" Grinning at Syl as he whipped his sword to the left and right. "Lightning doesn't strike the same place twice sugartits and I would wager you're in worse shape than me." Silence filled the cave as he let the huntress digest the situation she was in, waiting for a few seconds before pointing his sword at her with a wide smile. "But lucky for you! I like your chest and attitude so I will ALLOW you to accompany me. I won't touch you as long as you don't tease me like a tart." His voice a little accusational as if he knew what Syl had been trying to do. "But I'm not removing that brand. You're obviously not smart enough to understand its significance but trust me, you'll thank me down the road. I might even give you another one if you behave. Maybe one on your ass cheek...." Winking and sticking his tongue out before lowering his sword. "Of course if you don't like my terms then you're welcome to wander on your own, I'm sure your fellow hunters would welcome you back with open arms for returning with your own empty." Sarcasm seeping through his words as he reached behind another rock to pick up a backpack. "Supplies. Healing items, quicksilver ammo and enough arcane materials to let me take this city all by myself. Here, take one before you fucking keel over and I have to carry you." Tossing Syl a Blood vial. It was similar to ones that hunters used to almost instantaneously heal wounds except instead of having a syringe it had a stopped cap, meaning that it was to ingest instead of inject. "We need to get moving, your little hissy fit has put me behind schedule and I should have been over the wall by now not to me-.... What the fuck now?" His words faltering as a sing-song voice could be heard getting louder and closer. "Fucking great...." He said with a sigh as he sat down on a rock and snapped his fingers, making a small floating ball of light appear over his head and illuminating everything in a 30 foot radius. Then he pulled out a rag to polish his sword. "Can't wait to see what this other bitch wants. Maybe she won't have as many daddy issues as you." Royal seemed content to wait, probably because he didn't take anyone seriously as a threat and didn't want to risk being followed. "When she appears let's try diplomacy before you two start cat-fighting. Who knows? Maybe she's smarter than you."

It didn't take long for the person to run into the appear in the light, wielding a saw cleaver and a pistol. Her clothes seemed slightly familiar but her face was completely unknown to Syl.

Mayari

[1 insight gained]
Keeper glanced Mayari's way as she began to respond to his cryptic words with ones of her own. As she spoke Keeper tapped Mistress on the arm to release him before slowly walking towards the huntress. "Those are interesting words from someone that only begun on the path to opening their mind's eye." Placing a hand on her cheek as he looking into her eyes. His own were brighter and more intense than the first time they had met. "One day you will realize the true meaning behind my own and when you do I will enjoy that talk greatly." Patting her on the head with a laugh before finishing what he wanted to say. "You can take as many names as you want but they won't matter much to me Mayari. That's your name and what I will call you by. Titles, nicknames.... They'll all fade with time but you should never let your own name fade away. I.... I regret forgetting my name over time, among other things. Don't make the same mistake by constantly choosing other ones. But at least you realize the importance of seeing your allies as companions instead of possible and eventual targets." He patted her head again, pleased with her change in perspective. However once she tried to address Mistress, his smile faded to a neutral expression and his hands fell to his side. Mistress didn't seem to have heard Mayari's question, continuing to look into the fog.

"They are not stories, they are worlds. I do not expect that you would be able to understand them let alone my own attempt at explaining them. What you hear is a minor side-effect that can only be heard in the dream realm." The alabaster woman's response came all at once and directly into Mayari's mind, overtaking any thoughts that had been ongoing in her mind at the time of her words. The huntress would have found it impossible to focus on anything else but the woman's words as she spoke. "Despite your ignorance however.... I do like the interest you displayed. Perhaps another time I will tell you more, mask-less huntress. But I can't teach you arcane methods, at least in the state you are in now. Come back with more bloodechoes and we'll see what your mind and body can handle." Making it quite clear that she had read your mind before you had said your request aloud.

"I on the other hand only know Bloodwielding techniques." Keeper stated, his arms folded as he stared at Mistress with a slight frown. "And you do not mix the knowledge of the two. If you find my beloved's request to be too much you could try your luck in the city looking for arcane tomes of knowledge. Plenty of arcane-using hunters brought their techniques to the city, searching some of the residences past the first gate might tell you some things. But we're keeping you here when you should be on your way out. Apologies." By the time Mayari had asked for a status update, Keeper was already walking back towards his chair. "Your friends killed a Spine-Drinker. The boy named Royal has either tricked or convinced Syl to follow him. Alicia, Jurgen and Julia are still going to the armory. I think you know what you need to do.... Eliminate Royal and Syl if needed but as long as Syl returns to the dream then the mission is a success. Have a good hunt, Mayari." He said right before Mayari left the dream.

By the time she got back to Ryunia she could see the light of other hunters fading down one tunnel and the corpse of a beast in the middle of the cave. There were three tunnels so knowing which of the two Syl and Royal had gone down was impossible, at least until she activated her Eyes of the Cosmos. Then she could see down the middle tunnel two people fitting Royal and Syl's proportions. At her speed it didn't take Mayari long to approach their stationary location which was also being bathed in light. There they were, Syl with her rifle and Royal sitting on a rock with not a care in the world as he polished his sword.

Syl and Mayari

Before either of the huntresses could say a word Royal started laughing. "Oh shit! That's the chick from before with the mask! It looks like you bit more than you could handle in the city. Just. Like. I. Told. You. I normally don't gloat but I had told you so so I don't know what you could have expected from doing the opposite of what I said but here's a second chance to listen to me and do the right thing." Looking Mayari right in the eyes as he put his cloth down and sheathed his sword. "That was a neat trick you do with your eyes.... Hold on...." He took a breath and closed his eyes. When he opened them their glow matched Mayari's, indicating that he had just successfully copied the spell. His own smug satisfaction confirmed that and was apparent as well as he folded his arms. "Being able to see on the dreaming spectrum can certainly have it uses. Someone taught you something worthwhile, congrats. Now where were we? Ah! Now if you want to live, either come along or back off. I would prefer not to see you killed by Syl's hands. After all I assume your master wants her back as well. I can do without her but I doubt she would find the answers she seeks without me so she would probably be more motivated than me to fight you. Personally I already got a workout with Syl and that was when I was holding back so I have no need or desire to fight. I rather see a catfight anyways." Playfully shrugging as he closed his eyes for a second to deactivate the spell. "Well make your choice otherwise we'll be on our way, 'Hunter of hunters'." Barely hidden sarcasm in his voice as he said the last part.

Alicia, Jurgen, and Julia

With Alicia leading in the front with her torch, most of the journey went by smoothly as the light kept many of inhabitants of the caverns away. The pathway itself was also lit but the torches were clearly on their last legs as they sputtered and the their glows dimmed as they were passed by. Most of the path consisted of a long and reinforced walkway across a massive abyss. 15 Ryunian guard corpses littered the bridge near the end of it, although it was probable that many more has fallen or been dragged into the yawning darkness below. Many of them seemed to be eaten to certain extents, teeth and claw marks going through their steel armor and flesh. The ones that were still recognizable looked completely human, untouched by the ravages of the beast plague.

Further down the pathway and lit on both sides by torches was the entrance back to the city, already opened. A dozen more corpses littered the doorway to Ryunia but these ones were grouped together and displaying mostly only claw marks. A few had their heads caved in or were suffering from serious indentions in their armor. The cloy scent of blood was overwhelming and only matched in the amount of it that was on the floor and walls. Shattered spear laid around the defenders but curiously no beastmen or creatures corpses were there. From the entrance of the caverns the hunters could see the armory, a solid stone square building complete with ramparts and arrowslits to repel attackers. Its front-gates were unhinged and laying on the road. Several ladders led to the roof and the second floor. A loud roar resonated from within the armory but interestingly enough, the area around the armory seemed to be deserted of beastmen and their corpses. How the hunters would decide to cleanse the armory of the creatures would be up to them.
Keeper-Senpai
Reaver

Postby cliffracer » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:24 pm

The tunnel's relative peace as the group started moving was a little disappointing to Alicia. It was a shame that there were no monsters bold enough to step out in to the light for a fight, though if they hid in the first place, perhaps they weren't worth the fight. Her musing was deemed inappropriate when she accidentally kicked a loose helmet in to the darkness below. Fifteen guards, all dead and just... left there.

The armory at least was straight ahead, but it was no more comforting a sight than the corpses behind. Alicia was getting a sense of foreboding, idly touching the new gap in her clothes as she snuffs her torch. "...Rrrright. What say we go up the ladder first, try and scout out whatever that... likely very hungry monster inside is? Maybe see if there's any lurkers?"
cliffracer

Postby lilbooth » Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:12 am

"Aye, seems decent enough a plan." Offered Jurgen in response. "Might want to burn these bodies as well." He suggested, slightly nudging one of the corpses with his foot. Jurgen wasn't exactly the epitome of stealth, so trying to go search around for lurkers may not be the best use of his abilities. But, in all honesty, he didn't particularly want to put forth the idea of simply going through the front gate, nor did he want to start an argument with any of his fellow hunters. "I'll follow your lead." He concluded in his deep, stoic voice.
I really like purple.
lilbooth

Previous

Return to Roleplay