Succubus tales rebooted

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Succubus tales rebooted

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:47 pm

Currently three succubus travel by dirt road within a forest by carriage. The carriage itself is unimpressive and a little cramped wise. It can roughly sit 4, with 2 facing frontward and 2 sitting backward to the direction the carriage is moving. There is some leg room but not much. The front of the carriage is being pulled by two zombies. They are simply humans in a vegetative states. Their bodies function normally but they follow the command of the succubus known as Willow. By the looks of the two men, one was an aged warrior while the other was possibly a low born noble. These two men were Blake’s and Alexi’s first meal as new born succubus.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

A woman standing at the height of 5’9 with a weight of 9 stone. Her body wasn’t as well built as some other women, very smooth with little muscular properties. She was close to an hour glass figure but wasn’t as skinny as some of the others in her tribe. Her hair was black and had grown to just below the shoulder blades, curling at the tip. Her face was very feminine very innocent looking. She had one green and one blue eye due to different pigmentations in her family and were quite small upon her face. A cute little nose that sat above her lips that were a little larger compared to her eyes and nose. Her skin colour was quite pale but still had some colour to her tone. Her breasts size was a C-cup which both had small nipples that complimented her breasts. Her ass wasn’t that big and sat snugly in her trousers. Some tribal tattoos marked her forearm and shoulders but this was just common ritual rights in her tribe.

Inside the cabin has Blake sitting on the lap of her mother, also known as Willow and alexi on the other side of the cabin looking at the two of them. Alexi’s legs are split open and Willow has been painlessly caressing her pussy with the toes on one foot for a good long while. Whenever Alexi attempts to touch herself, Willow has been kicking her hands away from her body and stopping her simulation of Alexi’s lower parts for a few minutes. This is the perfect torture technique for a nymphomaniac like Alexi and keeps her in place.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/yakuza-mob-roleplay/images/3/30/Melt-eyes-anime-girl-white-hair-maikaze-no-fujibayashi-reona-239512.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130724160946

Blake on the other hand is suffering from a more pleasurable torment as willows left hand enter her pussy: rubbing, fingering, and tugging; then she exit and simply opens Blake’s folds with her ring and index finger allowing her middle finger to slowly slide in yet again as it rubs her G spot. Willows right hand had well squeezes, massage and rubbed both of Blake’s breast. She would alternate every once in a while which one she was using. “Blake my darling. You’re my good child. Always listening to my advice, always being so creative, and always, always doing what I say. What are you and your sister supposed to call me out in public and what should I do to either of you if you don’t follow that rule?” Willow said all of a sudden. She had kept both succubus in this position of distress for quite a while after she randomly grabbed her. Blake didn’t know the details but Alexi had done something to annoy mother at their last stop again. It hadn’t been apparent when first getting attacked by Willow but Blake's ability to sense others emotional state with skin contact had started to get past the much older succubus' defense. She could now tell that Willow was worried about or rather for Alexi. With Willow’s method of fixing bad behavior, she likely was trying to using Alexi nymphomaniac nature at a punishment, while showing her what the reward was like i.e. toying with Blake in front of her.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Re: Succubus tales rebooted

Postby Kittykitty501 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:08 am

The poor Succubus known as Alexi would be squirming upon the bench she sat upon alone, whimpering a little as her sex would leak its delicious silvery fluid over Mother's toes. She was sorry for disobeying the law that their mother had put down but alas her torment would continue. Again she'd moan, almost purring even as she was denied an orgasm to rock through her form.

"mother please! I beg of you! let me finish.. I won't ever disobey you again.. p...please allow me to release.. Blake's getting all the loving a.. and what about me? what can I do to make you forgive me"

She exclaimed, arching her body into almost perfect curve, biting at her luscious lips until a small speck of blood would form, blending with her red complexion. She couldn't take anymore of this teasing and would take it from Mother if she wasn't that loyal and obedient. her Mistake was just that, a mistake and could only hope her pleasure filled torment would end soon. Though she'd not doubt lustfully attack her sister at some point in the future, feeling jealous of the elder kin for being handled so perfectly by their maker.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby spriter1 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 12:51 am

Blake meanwhile would be in much better of a position, not really taking as much joy in sex and such as her sister yet still needing to deal with it and be subjected to it as she was played with my mother, her face scrunched up in both frustration and pleasure with it only increasing when her g-spot is played with as she moans and stutters out "W-We are supposed t-to call you *gasp* W-willow when in public mother, and w-we should be punished if it isn't followed. B-but mother, w-why am I being punished? I-I thought I did as you asked..."
The fact that Blake's empathy was managing to get through the girl's defenses only concerned her more on top of the distress both Willow and Alexi seemed to be in, remembering it always being hard to get a read on the girl, yet now she was getting it clearly...
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:37 am

Willow had planned on making Alexi suffer a bit longer but the protest of Blake had unnerved the elder deamon a bit with her unamused remark. Willow moved her hand from Blake’s pussy, to her hip to her breast as she gotten in close to whisper. “Because I thought a daughter of mine would be a bit more precocious and love this reward, but if you don’t want it.” She said making a sudden drop in speech and hand gripping. Her foot pinning Alexi down starts rubbed upwards against her exposed torso and leaving a trail of her own slime on her body.

Sliding the worn out Blake off her lap, retracts her foot from anywhere near Alexi and extends her arm out. Her hand is positioned downwards at a 90 degree angle and covering it is a weird apparition. The thing looks like slow moving liquid substances, but looks translucent like smoke not water visually. “Business it is. This is a phantom or more exactly my phantom. They are used in basic succubus spells but have been known to be used in advance human rituals from time to time.” Your mother says explaining what the ghastly creature is. It drips off her hand until it completely leaves her body forming into a fist sized water drop. It falls until knee height where it seems to spread out and cover an invisible table and map. “These little guys have other uses such as parlor tricks, pranks, and tactical tools. They are semi incorporeal, even us. If you need a spy, or ghost on command, these cute things will do the job. You both will be creating your own which is why we’re in this area. A Nearby village on the outskirts of any government control has recently been captured. It is a common occurrence with humans but the result are normally devastating for the current population. It’s about half kilometer way suffered this same fate, and has resulted several farms have been burned down and the village is starting to suffer early stages of famine.

This has a resulted in a perfect location to conceal ourselves and to hunt. I have a shopping list for both of you to individually fill. Lodging, we should stay in the area for about a year but don’t be shocked if we pack up after a week and vanish without a trace. A Thule which is a male human entranced with you, you’ll each need your own. After all that is done, you will need a way to add some coin to your name”
Willow said point your bows in the corner in their unstrung state. “Remember these people general don’t have much to offer but there is good to be done and reasonable ways to make gold. I will not be accompanying you, nor holding your hand; so now is the time to ask question until next time we meet.”

Code: Select All Code
Money uses a base ten system with it going copper, silver, then gold. 100c = 10s = 1g
BlueLight

Postby spriter1 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:47 am

Blake would pat with exhaustion when she was finally let go, catching her breath along with trying to make the hairs on the back of her neck stop standing on end, the way other had whispered those words to Blake unnerving the girl. Still though, she would listen to Willow's explanation, not completely getting exactly _why_ they needed one of these, or how exactly they are supposed to make them and Thules, but still she listened, grabbing her own bow and quiver when her body finally recovered enough from what had happened to let her do so and strung it in preparation for leaving, raising her arms at the part about questions "Yes, um, Mother? Will we HAVE to have a Thule and Phantom when you return? also, uh, where exactly are these lists for us to do?"
spriter1

Postby BlueLight » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:06 am

(Very small post for clarification)
"I will return sometime after you both gather a Thule. After which i will help you create create your phantom. As for the list, i didn't mean a literal list. Just the 3 times: shelter, Thule, and finance." Willow said without giving alexi time to interject.
BlueLight

Postby Kittykitty501 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:44 am

Alexi would lift her bow from its stand, placing it over her shoulder and with a determined smile she bowed to their mother, gently kissing the foot that had not so long ago, left the Succubus melting in a pool of sweat and juices. after giving the foot a good few worshipping kisses, she'd pull away and look up to her sister, giving her a big but loving hug.

"I'll see you out there then Blake, my cute big sister you. Uhm Willow, I'll try to be more behaved this time and will try my damned hardest to serve you and our family so well. I have an idea for how I can raise some money for us too, I.. I was a hunter before I saw the light and joined you Willow so why not use that to our advantage? help the local populace with any food issues, bring in some game for the villages to have a nice feast? if that fails.. well you know I could always just stand on street corner"

She'd giggle a little at the last part but the idea of hunting again would be better and of course would bring little attention to the family and if anything, would make her sister a little happier that she wasn't in danger. With another bow to her family members, she'd leap from the carriage with a spring to her heel. Landing with a slight oomph, petting the two human steads that carried them this far.

"as for Thule Willow, I'm sure I can get some beautiful young man to fall head over heels for me, with a little flash of these lovely melons you've blessed us with I should get a few eyes looking my way"

This would bring a chuckle to her again, winking to each of them in the carriage before making her way towards the town. She'd look for a bar of sorts and when she found one, she'd enter with a sultry grin. Making her way to the bar, she'd place the bow upon the counter and smile to bar keep and with the sweetest smile and tone, she'd speak.

"hey there sir, I've recently just entered the village and.. well I find my self in a bit of predicament. you see, I got robbed on the way to the village sadly.. and well I'm looking for some work so I can at least pay for a roof over my head and some food"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Return to Roleplay