Gordian Orgias

For free-form roleplay about anything and everything!

Re: Gordian Orgias

Postby LillyMacow » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:20 am

Gherman:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You attempt to fly over there but the vines where to dangurues and you. Diced it would probably not be beficial to anyone if you got caught aswell.
LillyMacow

Postby reaperfrost8 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:44 am

Decieding to avoid the thorns I choose to calmly lower my wings and walk taking the path with the least amount of thorns towards the river where the figure was to check on it.
reaperfrost8

Postby Sundance » Wed May 04, 2016 10:48 am

Coria had remaind silent for the most time of the trip, and even when they climbed off the cart, she remained that way. Looking at the slim path, she spotted the many overgrown features and bit her lip. This wasnt what she had in mind, when she thought about her trips goal, but then again she wasnt even sure where Raven wanted them to go in the first place. Keeping herself behind Able, she noticed that he was looking for something. "What did you see?" She asked before looking at the slime girl. "None of us had...not in that way." The last part was muttered as she threw a smile at Able. "But i dont think anyone of us had anything to eat with them, do we?" She looked around to her companions.
Sundance

Previous

Return to Roleplay